Tuesday 30 January 2018

The Smallwood Family Legacy Generation One: A Sims 4 Story

The Smallwood Family Legacy: A Sims 4 Story



Chapter Two: Life Unexpected...

I am awoken from my pleasant and much needed slumber by my phone, a text from Caleb Vatore? What does he want? I'm not sure how to answer his request for a date at The Bluffs, for one I am not impervious to the daylight as he seems to be, and two my heart is gravitating towards another...my lovely Vivaan!

I take Vivaan's words to heart, and I make up my mind not to anger either Caleb or Vladislaus for fear of repercussions! The sun is particularly bright today and Caleb Vatore is not looking as cheery as usual!

"So you're seeing Viv huh?" He nods his head sadly as if he is giving me his approval, "Can't say I'm not disappointed, I like you Trixie, I really do!" I feel my skin sizzling and my heart feels heavy, Caleb's eyes are moist. I cannot bear to look at him, and yet why should I feel guilty? I promised him nothing!

As I quickly threw on my clothes and rushed over here, I didn't have time to shower and I am emitting a slight odour that has me feeling rather self conscious, so I make a dart for the nice clean pool for a refreshing dip. Who knows, maybe that will stop me catching fire!

 Caleb is following me, he's shouting "Don't run from me Trixie I won't hurt you!" And there is panic in his voice.

I hear Caleb calling me as I stay hidden under the water, for a moment, trying to cool my singed skin.

But the sun is too much for me as I run home, I have only hours left until I burn to a crisp and it is game over! Caleb joined me for a couple of laps, and I hear him calling after me again. What a flake I must appear to be, but I can't worry about his feelings as my skin is blistering and my back has just gone up in flames!!!

Back to the safety of my home is not what I imagined, when I spot a red haired angel standing on my door step looking just as sad as Caleb a few hours earlier. I invite Vivaan in, but I know this conversation isn't going to be a pleasant one...

...I stood him up for our dinner date, but that is not the worst of it...he knows I was with Caleb and now I have two heartbroken vampires on my hands! What did I do to deserve this? Why can't things be simple??? "I'm so sorry Vivaan..." I don't get to finish my apology, he is deeply hurt.
"It's not very ladylike to play two men off of each other, especially when they're friends and are both quite taken with you!" His voice is shaking, I have really messed things up, so innocently but regardless...I am a hussy!

"Please Vivaan let me explain, I was trying to remain on friendly terms with Caleb! It's you who I...who I hold dearest to my heart!" I am so exhausted from the sun, I can barely stand this conversation but it needs to be done!
"I dunno Trixie, you seem to want your cake and eat it too! We had a date you and me! You hurt me, I haven't opened up to anyone like this in a long time! I really fell for you!" A rumble in my belly makes me lurch, I feel nauseous and dizzy.
"I'm sorry Vivaan I...I don't...feel...well!!!"

I rush up the stairs for a lie down, this is just too much! Poor Vivaan, I've just left him downstairs on his own after pouring his heart out! How could I??? I hear the front door slam shut and footsteps descending the stairs outside, he is gone!

I get ready for bed, perhaps a rest will do me good...

...I have terrible nightmares, darkness and blood, I wake up in the park! How did I get here? I am starving, ravenous...but not for food...for blood! "Hungry huh?" A vampire I have never met before winks at me, in my sleepwear, waving like an idiot! The park is full of the undead, not a human to be had and I am so very hungry I fear I may collapse!

I finally find a human and what I am about to do makes me sick, but I am out of plasma juice and being new in town I have no contact at the hospital...so needs must!

I make my move...
 
Sweet, sweet nectar! This tastes so good, fresh from the source! My hunger threatens to overcome me, and to kill this poor girl who's name I do not even know!

But I finally fight my inner demon and am satisfied with my fill! A stranger watches my despicable act from afar and I panic! The warm blood I have consumed goes to my head and I feel myself topple over...and all goes dark!

I wake up once again unfamiliar with how I got to my destination, I am home and the strange vampire is in my room...with Vivaan?!?! He takes me in his arms, he is breathless despite being unable to breathe! "Oh Trixie, my darling!" The other vampire leaves us be as my love wants to know what happened to me.

As would I my dear Vivaan, as would I! So I try and explain as much as I can what happened from the moment he left me right up until this moment! He gives me that loving gaze, the one that made me fall for him at Caleb's party, and what leaves my lips next surprises even me..."Vivaan move in with me? I cannot be apart from you a minute longer!" I am scared my impulsive words will frighten him off, we have known each other only a short time but it feels right!

Vivaan moves in with me that very night! His feelings are mutual, despite being acquainted only a few days, our connection goes beyond that! I never imagined in all of my 237 years that I would find love like this...never!

And yet I hardly know anything about him! "How old are you Vivaan?" He chuckles and answers immediately.
"440! I was turned at 34 by Vladislaus himself, I asked him, I was dying and he took pity on me. He brought me here when it was simply wasteland, and he built Forgotten Hollow! I was in charge of the labourers back then, we built most of these houses you know, I built yours with Caleb!" I am happily surprised at his openness, he tells me all about his unlife with Vlad and how he and Caleb became friends.

He has never been married, never been in love, until now! "I saw you with Vlad that night and...something made me come over and when I did, the moment my eyes fell upon you I was hooked! Trixie you are...you are the one for me!" My heart melts, I'm not sure what this is, Darick was my love, my maker, but his hunger for power and insanity destroyed any love or devotion I ever had for him!

This is different, I wasn't made to love Vivaan it just...happened! It was my choice, I wasn't forced to live a life I didn't choose with a man I once hated and learned to love under circumstances outwith my control! This is real love, unconditional!

We kiss as daylight rears its ugly head. Vivaan takes my hand and leads me inside before we both burn.

Our first day living together is an eventful one. We are inseparable! I feel like we've been together forever, he just fits into my life so easily! He knows his way around the house, he built it after all, and better yet he and Buzz get along wonderfully!


I have been alone for too long, I am older than I care to remember and I will no longer waste time. If it feels right, I shall grab it with both hands!!! Vivaan Gupta is handsome, charming, kind and sweet! We are both vampires, grown ups and in love with each other! I am going with the flow as the young folks say!

Blissfully happy with my new housemate, I discover that I am with child! I just hope he will be as excited as I am!

I don't wait, I just come out with it like ripping off a plaster! "Vivaan, I can't believe it we're going to be parents! I am carrying your baby!" He gives me a puzzled look, we have only just woken up and he's still fuzzy! But in a matter of seconds it hits him!

He is happy! Thank God he is happy! Things are finally looking up for me! I have a handsome companion, a child on the way...life couldn't get any better!

Vivaan wants to discuss baby names. We are not seeing eye to eye! "No Vivaan, Munchkin Pants is not an appropriate name for a child!" Vivaan laughs at me, winking he replies,
"Trixie baby don't take me so literally I'm just messin' with ya!"

After many years of solitude I am yet to get used to the modern humour! But I am sure my handsome companion will be able to teach me the ways of this century! Despite being older than I am, Vivaan seems to be well educated in recent trends.

Vivaan takes Buzz a walk at sundown and bumps into his old friend Caleb. Unsure of how he will react, Vivaan is cautious...

...but he needn't have worried! "Hey there Viv, how's cohabiting going for you?"
"Er, fine thanks Caleb! Listen..."
"No don't...don't say anything, she chose you! End of story!"

As Caleb leaves his parting words are kind and reassuring, "Take care of her, she deserves to be happy...and so do you!"
"Thanks my friend!" Vivaan is pleased that Caleb gives us his blessing!

Vivaan is my perfect fit in every way, he loves cats though, that doesn't seem to go down well with Buzz! However I am sure we can get around that small detail! 

"I have to go out for a bit beautiful but I'll be back before sunrise I promise!" I do not even question where he is going, he has his life and before I met him I had mine. I don't suppose that is going to stop because we are living together.

Daylight arrives, Vivaan is nowhere to be seen! I sense that something is wrong! Why is he not home yet?

As I sit at home fretting, my love is burning to death in the park! Out in search of some sustenance like myself the other night, my beloved Vivaan has succumbed to the rays of the sun and even more severely than I for he is thin skinned!

I am now left pregnant and alone, as my darling Vivaan lies motionless on the concrete, waiting for the Grim Reaper to collect him!

 And collect he does!

Leaving an urn in his place!

I am informed of course, and as I drag myself over to collect his remains, my heart shatters into millions of tiny shards of glass! Piercing my body all over, I ache from head to toe! Guilt overcomes me, he only went out hunting because he wanted to save the plasma juice for me and our growing baby!

I am lost! I do not want to leave this bed! I do not want to go on! Even the child I am carrying in my belly isn't enough for me to look to the future! Why did this happen? Vivaan wasn't stupid, thin skinned or not, he knew when it was time to come home! I could have easily spared a plasma juice pack, easily!

 Vivaan did leave me 20,000 simoleans so I will not struggle when our baby arrives! But all the money in the world means nothing without a companion and lover to share this with! Never in a million years did I think I would ever be a single mother!

When I am more with myself I place Vivaan's grave outside. I gift sugar skulls, I try and tether his spirit to this world so that I may see my love again! But he does not appear!

Until one afternoon, I find myself wandering aimlessly downtown and I see him! "Vivaan???"
"Hello my love!" He sighs behind me, he's been following me!

I'm in shock, as we sit together at the karaoke bar in silence. He is the first to speak, "My darling Trixie!" He is a strange orangey red colour, reflecting his mood of annoyance and anger. "I had to speak with you, but I could never find the right time!"
"Vivaan, what happened? Why did you leave me?" He sighs sadly and shakes his head.
"I didn't do it on purpose, I was heading home long before sunrise, I couldn't get anyone to part with their blood willingly so I gave up and...suddenly I was glued to the spot, I couldn't move!!!" 

He jumps up from his seat to leave, "I have to go I..."
"Vivaan, were you unwell? I don't understand!"
"No Trixie I was transfixed! No matter how hard I tried to move my body it wasn't happening!" I reach out to touch him but he backs away, "The baby..." His eyes fix on my expanding belly sadly.

"Trixie I'm so sorry! We were going to be a family, you and me! It was all I'd ever dreamed of my whole life!" I choke back a sob, I grab hold of his hands and pull him into my arms. We embrace...

...and I am kissing my beloved Vivaan once again, he's turned green which means he is happy! I must admit I too feel quite happy at this moment!

We continue our reunion inside a nearby closet, I have missed him even though it's only been a couple of days!

 My love is now a pink colour, flirtatious in death as he was in life like the old Vivaan I know so well! "Man I missed you!" He chuckles, and I you my love!
"Vivaan...are you coming home with me?" He gives me a sad smile.

"Trixie, I'm dead! But as long as you keep my grave on your property, I will always be able to come back to you if only for a few hours in the night!" We embrace once again, I savour the moment, even though I am in desperate need of a bath I do not let this feeling pass me by for who knows when I will see my Vivaan again!

Once I am home, I continue my sugar skull gifts to encourage Vivaan to come out again. I am overcome with grief, despite having spent a wonderful evening in a cupboard with my dead love, I am still hollow inside!

I don't know what I'll do from now on, have my baby and talk of his or her father every single day! Oh Vivaan, how can I do this without you? How will I be enough for our child? Right now I am completely lost, and the future seems bleak indeed!

To Be Continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)