Tuesday 18 October 2016

The Shylife of Miles Von Strunkle: Part 8.1

Generation 10
Well hi there folks, sorry for the delay in posting but life is mental! I'm back working at my old job plus trying to get my house habitable, takes up all my time and hardly any for simming plus my laptop is a little be-atch and struggles with the game so lots of crashes! :( Anyway here we are at Part 8.1, this will be followed by a Beau special as he goes to University and struggles with his "sexual orientation". But for now we start off where we left with Letha in charge of the family while the grown ups are on holiday, what will she do?


Lots of ghost activity that night as the teens and kiddos were left to fend for themselves. It's as if they knew they needed supervision...or intervention?

CARLY: Nah we're just nosy, being in a grave all day sucks you know!

Uggy was a regular visitor at night, he liked to scare the latest generation by creeping through walls. Naughty wee dog! ;)

Mercy had found her time with Chase to be "enlightening" and had followed him around ever since. It was annoying him but he would never tell her that!

MERCY: May I sit?
CHASE: Yeah, sure!

MERCY: This is pleasing, what are we doing tonight?
CHASE: Um, I dunno yet. Feel free to entertain yourself Mercy. 

MERCY: But...I don't know how! Teach me your ways brother, teenhood is approaching for both of us!
CHASE: *sigh* Okay!

Letha had decided to throw caution to the wind and arrange a party. Her first guests of course were Gallifrey and his brother Yuri. Faith's heart skipped a beat when she heard Letha utter his name in passing, at first she was against her plan of a wild party but if Yuri was coming...then what was the harm?

Beau had heard what Letha was planning and wanted no part of it. Sneaking down to hide in the basement he found great great grandpa Cody's martial arts post and decided to have a go!

He wasn't all that great at first, but he got the bug and couldn't stop!

However his peace was shattered when Faith came scurrying in to practice her ballet.

FAITH: I need to work out, Yuri is coming!!!
BEAU: Pfft!

FAITH: I want to look my best for him, he's growing up like so soon, I need to keep him interested!

FAITH: I'm going to marry him some day, ain't no other chick gonna steal my Yuri!!!

As Letha hurried to finish her homework before the party, she began to re-think her decision.

LETHA: Oh my, is this party really a good idea???

LETHA: Gee Letha get a life, have fun and try to be more...wild!

I'm guessing this party is going ahead then? O.o

Mercy was looking for Chase who had given her the slip, she was becoming a bit overbearing.

MERCY: Chase? Brother? Where for art thou???

He'd joined his older siblings in the basement for a little snack!

CHASE: Hmm, popcorn first methinks!

CHASE: Yum yum!

Chasey make Mercy some she's just arrived!

CHASE: WHERE?

Kidding!

Chasey munched while his big brother and sister worked out!

CHASE: *nomnomnom*

Both Chase and the Santa gnome cared not a jot, exercise? Pah!

Faith continued to work up a sweat...

...and Beau worked his way up the levels of martial arts!

Chase on the other hand was contemplating getting some candy floss to keep the popcorn company in his tum!

CHASE: Sounds goooood!

Chase what are you waiting for?

CHASE: The right moment, don't want my tum tum to be overwhelmed!

I see! (I don't) O.o

Well I must say that is a biiiiig candy floss!

CHASE: Mine all mine, mmmmmmmmmm!

CHASE: *nomnom*

CHASE: *drowns in candy floss*

After devouring the biggest candy floss on a stick I have EVER seen, Chase decided to eat the fish...

...sorry typo, FEED the fish lol! :D

Beau was indeed climbing the ranks of martial arts, Cody will be jealous!

I get the impression that Chase takes after his father in the terminally curious department, he's not a genius but he sure loves to keep busy!

CHASE: I saw daddy build a kick ass gadget on here, it looked pretty straight forward so...

CHASE: Fuuuuuuu...$%*&?@#

CHASE: Dagnabbit that was sore! *whimper*

Well it's not put you off though has it?

CHASE: Nah, a minor blip!

CHASE: Holy f&*%ing mother of sh@#!!!

Chase Von Strunkle that language! :-O


CHASE: Onwards and upwards though!

As Letha awaited her guests arriving for her forbidden party, she decided to enroll in the school newspaper after-school club. Hmmm!

Despite wanting to be more like Chase, Mercy did not echo his sentiments about the "kick ass gadget" their father had created.

MERCY: What is this?

Well Mercy your dad made it the other day! :)

MERCY: Garbage at best, and that is where it belongs...in the garbage!

MERCY: So being a kind is all about fun yes?

Well, I suppose...

MERCY: Very well then *chuckles*

Mercy what are you up to???

MERCY: Ohhhhhhhh LEEEEEEEEETTTTHHHHHHAAAAA???

LETHA: *grumble* What is it? Where's the fire???

MERCY: Come sit on this chair please!
LETHA: Why?
MERCY: I want to recite a poem to you!
LETHA: Ugh, fine!

MERCY: It is called...breaking the winds of gas!

LETHA: *mumble* *grumble* *mutter*

*paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp*

LETHA: OMG!

LETHA: That...that wasn't me! I swear! Wait...
MERCY: *giggle* Ew Letha!

LETHA: YOU did this! Since when did you act your age???

LETHA: I think I preferred her kidulthood act!

LETHA: HEY! Let's do it to Faith, it'll be hilarious!

LETHA: Yeah, right in front of Yuri, it will be sooooooo funny hee hee!
MERCY: That's a bit harsh, I think you need to be taught a lesson dear older sibling!

MERCY: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!
LETHA: AHHHHH! WHAT THE ACTUAL F...

LETHA: I'm having a heart attack!
MERCY: Drama queen, you're fine!

MERCY: Maybe you'll think again before being mean to our sister! You and Faith need to give up this feud right now, it's...weary!
LETHA: I almost died!

LETHA: Maybe Gal will give me the kiss of life when he arrives!
MERCY: Pah, you haven't listened to a single word I've said!

LETHA: Gal is coming *giggle*
MERCY: I cannot WAIT to grow up and get away from all of you! Amateurs, ugh!

Faith and Beau were still working out, in fact Faith was at risk of missing the party AND Yuri if she didn't stop and shower soon!

And what has our little inquisitive potential heir found to play with now?

Ah, okay!

CHASE: TOY MACHINE!!!

CHASE: Excellent!

CHASE: What to do next!

Faith finally got tired...

...and felt like learning a bit of cooking via the cooking channel!

Beau was unimpressed, but he was celebrating his own big success!

BEAU: I am a zen master!

Uh-huh? What's with the glasses?

BEAU: How should I know, your game is warped man!

Can't argue with that!

In anticipation of her guests arriving any minute, Letha prepared some hot dogs...

...and cooked them on the BBQ by the pool. What could possibly go wrong huh?

Yuri arrived promptly, and before his brother!

YURI: Whatever man I'd rather be sleeping tbh!

Faith is herrreee!

YURI: As I said I was delighted to come!

This here is Elaina's daughter, her name escapes me but she's Lillith's cousin so...yah!

This is Anjelica's daughter, ummmm her name also escapes me ugh my memory! >.< Ace is behind her though, Elliot & Phryne's boy! AMELIA!!! Her name is Amelia, eesh that was a close one lol! :p

Phoebe and Gal! I also spy Ariel and Rosalind!

Letha was excited to see Gal...

...so excited that she forgot all about her hot dogs and a fire broke out!!!

Everybody freaked out but didn't think to call the fire brigade...

...nope just stood around and panicked! Except for Yuri and Faith who were cool as cucumbers!

YURI: Ohhhh you total babe!
FAITH: Is he looking? Please tell me he's looking, the flames make my hair and skin glow so nicely!

FAITH: Oh hey there Yuri, I didn't see you there!
YURI: Hello Faith you are looking as radiant as ever!
FAITH *blush*
LYDELL: You guys fire???

YURI: Pfft what is a little fire when your heart is burning with desire for a purple haired temptress!!!
LYDELL: Man fairies are crazy!

BEAU: RUN CHASE FIRE!!!
CHASE: I'm on it bro chill! Hello fire people I am in need of your assistance!

While the only sensible person in the house was a CHILD who called the fire brigade, the teens continued to scream and wave their arms about right next to the flames!

Ariel really wasn't sure what the fuss was all about, she was feeling rather cosy.

Amelia left her twin brother Lydell and the others to make a show of themselves while she had something more pressing to do...

...flirt with her cousin's son!

AMELIA: Hey there hunky!
BEAU: Yeah I'm really not into you, sorry!

Chase decided to go ahead with his birthday despite the fire and the awkward flirtations.

BEAU: Yay Chasey you blow out those candles...seriously we don't want another fire!
CHASE: Gee thanks for you concern!
FAITH: Is he still watching me?

Not unless he can see through walls and I'm pretty sure that isn't a fairy power!

Chase wished for inner peace and calm all round! Ha! Good luck with that one kid!

CHASE: YAAAAY! I'ma be a biiiig boy!

CHASE: Soon I can drive!

WHUT? O.O

FAITH: Woots! Happy Birthday Chasey!
CHASE: Yeah thanks for coming!

After the fire was eventually put out, the rest of the household came trickling in to witness Chase's coming of age!

Yeah that looks painful, maybe it's Amelia blowing his body into that shape?

Anyhoo, here is teenage Chasey! He got his brood on! ;)

Yeah that's enough of that Amelia eesh!

GAL: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stretchy dude!

The fireman arrived way too late but thought he'd have a good look around!

FIREMAN: I never got invited to parties, like ever! *sniffle*

FIREMAN: Congrats on your coming of age! And be careful with the hot dogs in future!
CHASE: Um thanks but my sister...
FIREMAN: Whatever you got a party so quit whinin'!
CHASE: I'm not and...well...this isn't my p...
FIREMAN: I'm outta here, you popular kids make me sick!
Well that escalated quickly! O.O

As the rather dramatic party came to an end, Gal thought it would be nice to tell Faith just how much Yuri was into her...

GAL: Like this much, yep!
FAITH: Is that good?
GAL: For Yuri? Probably!
FAITH: Well thank you for the vagueness!
GAL: Any time my friend, any time!

Once again the ghosts came out to spy on the kids...I mean check they were okay!

River was the first out and about!

Followed by Jamal who was unaware that she was already there.

JAMAL: First!
RIVER: What now?

RIVER: You jerk face, I was out before you! Look at me when I'm talking to you!
JAMAL: And you wonder why I stay in the dirt?

RIVER: I was heiress once, I was somebody and you...
JAMAL: Took on your illegitimate child and raised her as my own flesh and blood?

RIVER: How many times, Vince meant nothing to me! It was always you Jam Jam but you throw everything back in my face! Do you wanna see me weep? Do you?
JAMAL: Hehe she is sooooo easy to wind up!

Cheeky! :p

RIVER: Just because we're dead don't think I won't still kick your ass!!!
JAMAL: Not for one second my love!

RIVER: Lacey? LACEY! Do mummy a favour and whoop Jamal's butt?
LACEY: Mum, dad! We're too old for this nonsense, enjoy the afterlife please!
KIP: Pfft, in my day...
RIVER/LACEY/JAMAL: SHUT UP KIP!!!

Kip, River, Jamal and Lacey were soon joined by Carly and Dana. Carly was displeased with on of them and I'm not entirely sure who!

Ariel became a zombie as the full moon reared its er...head!

And so did Yuri, what is this all about???

Gal ushered everyone out but not before posing for a photo!

Letha had another go at the hot dogs! 

YURI: Because it ended soooo well the last time you cooked!

Yuri's back, yay!

Rosalind and Phoebe were about to leave when a fainting took place! A newly aged up Amelia collapsed!

ROSALIND: Reagan? We have to go, grandpa Jared is so well out of this weeeeeeird house!

Everyone queued up for the front door as Kitty appeared and once again aired her distaste for parties!

KITTY: What is this filth?

Music Kitty, music!

KITTY: Says you!
LYDELL: OMG KITTY!!!
KITTY: Yeah? Who dares speak my name?

What has happened to you?

Jason and Milo decided to come out and play along with the ever pesky Domino. Rather than spend quality time with her beloved horse, River took it upon herself to have a go at legacy patriarch Kip!

RIVER: What's so special about you anyway old man? Wow you gave us all life, big whoop!
KIP: I'm so glad I died when I did, or I'd be in jail for disposing of you!
RIVER: You died when you did because you were old, HA!
KIP: Where on earth do you get these from?

Your gene pool! >.<

Beau thought it would be nice to continue his martial arts while trying to forget a party ever took place!


Faith was sad that Yuri didn't say goodbye but happy that he was into her!

FAITH: He'll be a young adult soon! *sniff*

It won't be long before your birthday, you just wait and see! :)



BEAU: WOOOOOOOT!

Beau went up a belt, he's doing really well!


And it was a bonus that he got to frighten the maid!


MAID: That kid is supernatural!

Yes, well observed!


Letha was rather pooped after the party and thought it would be a good idea to get some help to raise her energy levels, deep sleep by machine? What could possibly go wrong?



SHE DISAPPEARED????


LETHA: I'm here I'm here! Wow that was...an experience!
LETHA: Beau will you come and help me tidy up before mum and dad get home?
BEAU: Nope!


LETHA: Fine then, I'm calling Amelia, fancy a date?
BEAU: NO! Gimme ten minutes!
LETHA: I didn't think so!


After tidying up, Letha felt like a bit of light reading, but when she touched one of the books something unexpected happened!


LETHA: What the...


LETHA: What is this place?



LETHA: Oh mother you have been very secretive!


Yes Letha discovered her mother's secret hideaway!


And it didn't take her long to find the spell book!


LETHA: Oooooookaaaaay! Time to learn stuff!


Chase discovered something too...


...the sprinklers! Every Von Strunkle's dream!


CHASE: How could you hide such a delight from me?

Every Von Strunkle loves a sprinkler when they become a teenager!


Letha had learned how to summon people and couldn't wait to put it to the test!

LETHA: Gallifrey Daintywing come to me!


LETHA: Alakazaaam...uh...


LETHA: Drat!



Oooh tantrum!


Letha was not one to be beaten, as her phone rang, most likely Gal, she ignored it and tried again!


LETHA: ...zaaaam!


LETHA: I am very displeased!


LETHA: WHAT??? Oh Gal, yes I was just thinking about you ha ha! Why yes I would love to see you, in an hour? Oh maybe sooner, byeeeee!!!


LETHA: Yes Gal you will come to ME!


LETHA: Come on Letha, one last try!




This time the spell did in fact work...


...someone was summoned! A Daintywing for sure...


LETHA: YESSSSS!!!

...just not the right one! O.o


YURI: Letha wtf!!!
LETHA: Yuri???


YURI: I was eating cake...


YURI: ...and now I'm not eating cake! Can you explain this to me???
LETHA: I...no I...oh my!


YURI: It was good cake, woman why do you hate me???


LETHA: I don't, wait...



LETHA: Oh balls! *wobbles*


FAITH: Letha what is all that noise? Mum and dad are due back like...oh!
YURI: Hi Faith!


FAITH: Yuri you're...a big...gorgeous manly man!


YURI: Oh that, yeah I aged up today...no biggie! *blushes*


YURI: I had cake!


YURI: Aaaaand now I don't!
FAITH: But you're so beautiful!
YURI: Staaaap you make me blush!


FAITH: I feel so hot, and woozy! What is this?

Love honey, and lust lol! :D


And just on cue the adults were back!


Some happy to be home, some not! Looking at you Cody!

CODY: Meh I'm old gimme a break!


Mercy had hidden away the whole time the fire was in full swing, but now her parents were back she had to put in an appearance.

MERCY: I was enjoying the solitude, oh well!


Chase managed to drag himself away from the sprinklers to greet his family.


And Tia could smell a wild party like a fart in an elevator and headed down to scold the perpetrator!


TIA: I hate you party people, because I have to do this!


TIA: Why you wanna piss me off huh?
LETHA: Believe me I don't, I'm just young and reckless!


TIA: Yeah...well...you're grounded, young and reckless now chum and that goes for your siblings too! Enjoy your evening!
LETHA: Crap!


BEAU: I can't believe you Letha!
FAITH: Oh come on Beau, we all agreed to the party!
CHASE: Um no we didn't Faith, stop trying to crawl up Letha's butt!


BEAU: I wanted to go downtown tonight, this is so unfair! I was downstairs most of the time how come I get punished too???
LETHA: I'm sorry okay? I don't know what came over me!


CHASE: Well, I got a party for my birthday. Fire aside, it was pretty fun!
FAITH: Yuri was checking me out, and now he's grown up and I feel things!
CHASE: Shut up Faith you have a one track mind!


BEAU: Well I was meeting someone tonight, now...they'll think I stood them up!
LETHA: Who?
BEAU: NOE OF YOUR BEESWAX! Ugh,I'm outta here!


Letha was puzzled by Beau's secret meeting, but pushed it to the back of her mind and went for a swim! Only thing to do when you're grounded!


Her fear of the diving board had returned, it didn't help that her grandmother was watching her!


Mercy felt like giving her dad a hard time!

MERCY: You suck!
MILES: Mercy me!


MERCY: No more holidays!
MILES: Okay!
MERCY: I MEAN IT!
MILES: You got it Mercy me!



While Mercy chastised her parents for going away without her, Lillith showed Letha how diving is really done!



LETHA: Show off!


Yeah that's...disturbing and...very Donald Trump! *shudder*

On a nicer note, Miles and Fiona celebrated their SECOND wedding anniversary!


It was time for school and Letha managed to sneak out right under her father and grandmother's noses!

LETHA: Stealthy!

Like a cat! :D


Cody felt drawn to his old golf game...

CODY: Hello there my old friend, it's been a long time since we dented any cars, fancy a trip down memory lane?

Oh Cody!!!


Having just aged up Chase was exempt from going to school, so he used his precious time to slip 'n' slide!


CHASE: I think I'm a water baby!

It was at this time that Noah, Tristan, Wyman and Susan all died of old age in quick succession! :( Rest in peace my lovelies! <3


Faith was in desperate need of the loo, but creepy maid was a creepin'!

FAITH: Excuse me?
MAID: ...


FAITH: OI! I need to pee move it!
MAID: Don't let me stop you!

*shudder* 


Letha and Faith have never got along, much like their father Miles and their uncle Saul. So when Letha got out her wand...


...Faith could be forgiven for thinking the worst!

FAITH: Don't point that at me FREAK!
LETHA: Shut up I'm concentrating!


FAITH: Hell no stop this at once!
LETHA: Hold still!


FAITH: OMG why do you hate me so much???
LETHA: There, a present for you!
FAITH: What?


Letha had cast the same love spell on her sister that Fiona had cast on her.

FAITH: Oh! Wow!
LETHA: Now put it to good use!


FAITH: Letha! Thank you!
LETHA: Yeah yeah, do something with it yeah?


FAITH: Right!



FAITH: Hi Yuri it's me, Faith?


FAITH: I hope you don't mind me calling at this time but...well...I wanted to tell you that I like you very much and I...


FAITH: ...well I can't wait to be a young adult so we can hang out and...yes?


FAITH: Oh Yuri, I'm so glad you feel the same!


CODY: Right kid, this here is a lesson in playing hard and winning harder!
CHASE: Great great grandpa Cody? It's table tennis!
CODY: What's your point?
CHASE: N-nothing!
CODY: Then quit whinin' and grab a bat!


CODY: I'm going to beat you so bad!
CHASE: Badly!
CODY: You what?
CHASE: It's badly great...


CODY: Whoops, one point to me!
CHASE: That was cheating!
CODY: No it was called DISTRACTION, learn the difference!


CHASE: Okay this is war!
CODY: Don't declare war on a veteran little boy, it's dangerous for you!


CHASE: YESSSS!
CODY: Son of a...well played young Von Strunkle! My hair and my sneakiness, you'll go far!


MERCY: I hate my life!
MERCY: I hate this family!
MERCY: Just delete me already!

NO! Stop that!


CODY: Okay best of twenty four!
CHASE: I beat you hours ago, can't we just stop? Accept defeat?
CODY: Never, now PLAY!

Chase and Cody DID finally stop playing to celebrate Letha's birthday. She's growing into a young woman!

Everyone gathered round as Letha thought of a wish...


...and blew out her candles!




Not only was it Letha's birthday, but Fiona was becoming an adult!

CODY: Don't do it, oh I can't look!


CODY: HAHAHAHA! CAKE!
CODY: HAHAHAHAH! CANDLES!




Well she hasn't changed a bit!


That is awesome genetics right there, thank you Tru Sims! <3 And with her age up comes the fulfillment of her lifetime wish - to raise 5 toddlers to teens! Congrats!


And not only was it Letha's and Fiona's birthdays, but Lillith and Quinn decided to become elders together!


CODY: HAHAHAHA! CAKES AND CANDLES!!!




First Lillith...


...then Quinn!

CODY: HAHAHAHAH! SPARKLES!!!
MERCY: HAHAHA YES!


So here's Letha! Now neat...and beautiful! <3

GRADUATIOOOOOOON!!!


Letha was voted likely to take over the world!


Obviously this concept frightened poor Letha!

LETHA: Hum-noo?

For someone who's lifetime wish is ZOMBIE MASTER I think you need to get a bit tougher!


There was no sign of Gallifrey however Guthrie and Icarus were there to witness Yuri's graduation.


And Anjelica was there for Amelia!

ANJI: My sister got old!

Yes, now you should do the same!


Two lovely horses visited casa Von Strunkle that evening...


...while two lovely elders snuggled on the couch! Still gorgeous after all these years!


The lot was truly blessed that evening when not only did the two horses hang about for a few hours but a beautiful unicorn graced the Von Strunkles with its presence!!!




BEAUTIFUL! If only I had room for it! :'(


And Gallifrey Daintywing got even sexier...


...he aged into a young adult! And he's coming for you Letha you lucky, lucky girl!!!


Mercy chose to bond with the dead gnomes...


...they seemed unmoved by her gesture!


MERCY: Well screw you then!


MERCY: Ahhh the mausoleum, my home!

Morbid child!


CODY: PSSST! Hey kid!


MERCY: The old crusty man is conversing with me!
CODY: Wanna see a magic trick? Behold the muddy murky depths of my...er...magic box!



MERCY: Boooooooriiiiiing!
CODY: HEY! I'll have you know I once died in here!!!
MERCY: Cool do it again!


CODY: Oh s%&* abort, LJ ABORT!!!


MERCY: HAHAHAHA! So funny!


CODY: TA-DAAAAAA!!!
MERCY: Huh!


CODY: Well? Applaud me you little worm!!!

Cool Hand Cody, ever grateful to his audience!


Faith was attempting to sneak out and meet Yuri but her father and brother were having none of it!

MILES: Go to your room!
CHASE: Yeah what he said!
FAITH: Grrrrrr!!!


CHASE: Seriously what is she about?
MILES: She's in love Chasey, and it's killing me!
CHASE: Yuck!


Letha was now free to pursue her dreams...


...so she got a job in the journalism career!


Somebody was trying to sell Quinn something and he was having none of it!

QUINN: Do you think my head zips up the back???


QUINN: I don't want to buy your speedboat I'm good! Yeah!
LIL: Oh Quinny *giggle*


QUINN: Wait, how much? Well you just got yourself a deal, thank you! Have a nice day!


QUINN: Goddammit I just bought a speedboat!!!


LIL: Of course you did darling!


LIL: Well, time to retire I think!


LIL: Hello? This is World Renowned Surgeon Lillith Von Strunkle calling to retire...


LIL: ...why thank you and goodbye!
QUINN: She just wants to play on my speedboat all day!


Congrats to Lillith, she topped the ranks of the Medical career and has now got her hard earned retirement to enjoy!


LIL: YESSSS!!!
Although what yetis have to do with it only Letha knows lol!

CHASE: All my sisters are weird!
MILES: Letha I raised you to have some sense!
LETHA: Then you wasted your time, justice for yetis!!!


School time for Chase...

...Beau...
...and Faith!


Fiona hurried off to work...


...while Mercy missed the bus!

MERCY: Pfft I'll live!


Despite Mercy's calm reaction to skipping school, older sister Letha was on the warpath!


LETHA: You are in big trouble!
MERCY: I don't care!


MAID: No wonder that last guy quit, these Von Strunkles are wack jobs!!!


After disciplining her little sister, Letha continued to strut around in her robes, paying the family cows a visit.



But she didn't manage to befriend Bessie as she turned down her kind offer of peas!



She thought she might fare better at the chicken coop, one measly egg later and Letha was beginning to understand why she'd avoided this part of the lot all her life.


After feeding the chickens and winning an argument with Charles, Letha discovered a seed on the ground!

Curious as to what it might be she headed over to her grandmother's seed station to investigate...


...she may be some time!


Homework time for the younger kids and Mercy was lording over the others that she skipped school, her mother wasn't impressed and neither was great great grandpa Cody!


CODY: Chase kick her ass!
CHASE: I'm not that brave!
CODY: Sissy!
CHASE: Damn right, did I not mention already that ALL my sisters were weird and scary???


MERCY: You learn quick Chase there is hope for you yet!
FAITH: I'm not weird, I'm limited edition!
BEAU: And I'm trying to get this done so I can go out!


After completing his homework Beau headed out for a couple of hours to "meet a friend". This mysterious friend was the talk of the table but no one knew who he was meeting or where!


CHASE: I think he has a girlfriend!
FIONA: Who?
CHASE: Beau!
FIONA *snort* I don't think so!


CHASE: I would like a girlfriend!
FIONA: Over my dead body!

Hmm, problem!


Mercy once again enjoyed some solitude, she was an odd child indeed!


MERCY: Waterfall!

See? ODD!


Yes Mercy was happiest alone! Playing games alone, sitting alone...


MERCY: I just hate people, simple really!


The household was busy that night!


Letha was practicing her magic...



LETHA: Shazaaaaam!


LETHA: That was fun!


And the odd ball was ageing up!




Hmm, surely teen Mercy can't be any weirder or scarier than child Mercy? 


Teenage Mercy! Now a night owl, well nothing changes really!

I have no idea what that look is about, maybe because I keep ageing her babies she wants to hex me! O.O


Ahhh the trusty mascot arrives just as the children head out for another day of school!


Cody was giving someone hell down the phone while Lillith was having one of her "moments"!


CODY: Oh my!


LIL: BOOOOOOOO!
CODY: What...what are you booing at child?


LIL: Granny your wings suck!
CODY: Lillith!!!
TIA: Pfft, and your hair sucks!
CODY: TIA!

Granny fight! 


Young Mercy found the whole thing highly amusing!


MERCY: Old crusties having a barney, what a hoot!


LIL: BOOOOOOO!

Oh what NOW!


LIL: Miles you're a chump!

LILLITH!!!


Mercy enjoyed her first day as a teenager, she pottered about in her new room...


...and re-decorated to suit her favourite colour!


Yes Mercy was happier than she had ever been, and more importantly she felt more grown up!
Beau returned from school with worry etched on his handsome face, he was coming of age himself!


LETHA: Hi birthday boy!
BEAU: Letha why are you still in your graduation robes???
LETHA: Why not? I earned them!


Fiona didn't want to watch her eldest son become a man...


...so she sulked on a lilo as Miles just didn't realise what was happening, as usual!


Quinn was trolling again!


Cody was 92 and pondering!


CODY: Heyyyy!

*swoon*


CODY: I haven't got much time left babe!

I know! *sob* :'(


TIA: I don't want to think about it!

Then don't, and neither will I! :/


It is time beautiful Beau!

BEAU: Yep, time to embrace the age-up!




FIONA: I hate you LJ!

Thanks! O.O


Mercy now joins the elite group of laughing family members at birthdays! Cody and Quinn are president and vice president!


Beau thought she was laughing at his new young adulthood when she was in fact tittering at the cake, for some reason!

BEAU: Hmpff, rude!


MERCY: Gee sensitive much???

I can tell she's going to be a handful! Until next time...

...the next chapter shall be a special involving Beau! The "friend" he was meeting as a teen shall be revealed along with another revelation, yes Beau is a confused and complicated young man but university beckons and with that great enlightenment!

Thank you for reading, I shall try and get the next chapter out soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)