Saturday 18 June 2016

The Shylife of Miles Von Strunkle: Part 7

Generation Ten
Welcome at last to another chapter of the Shylife! Long story short, my desktop PC is out of action and my new laptop doesn't cope very well with The Sims 3. So after many months of trying to get my game to a point where I can actually play the family, I have something that I can put into a chapter. Also you will notice that the picture sizes change and that's due to me having some of the pics on my PC and continuing with my laptop, so read on...



One rainy evening, Gallifrey Daintywing returned home from his girlfriend's to be greeted by an unexpected visitor.

???: Hello brother!

GAL: Yuri??? What are you doing here???


YURI: Pfft is that any way to greet your big brother? Huh?
GAL: Does mother know you're here?
YURI: Would she care if she did? Come on Gal, let's face it, our mother pops us out and wants no more to do with us!
GAL: Yuri, seriously! Why are you here?


YURI: I'm looking for a place to crash...just until I get on my feet. I'm ageing up soon so I won't bother you for long.
GAL: Well you'd best come in then, you'll be soaked to the skin!


YURI: Wow, is this your pad?
GAL: My father allowed me to have one of the garages and do what I want with it...as long as I stay out of his way.
YURI: Cooooool!


GAL: I only have one bed though Yuri so...
YURI: That's cool! I'll crash on the floor, no biggie!


YURI: In fact, I'm pretty knackered from flying here all the way from Monte Vista!


GAL: Why did you pick Roaring Heights?
YURI: Because you're here! Monte Vista is old news and I was super bored there, there's no way I can go and live with my dad I mean where exactly does he live anyway?
GAL: You should let mother know where you are!


YURI: Oh come on Gallifrey!!! Do you honestly think that Sugarplum will give a stuff about me? I'm one of many children she dropped and tossed aside! 
GAL: Okay Okay! Listen if my father asks, you were sent here okay?


YURI: Does this mean I can stay?


GAL: *sigh* Of course you can, you're my brother!

GAL: Yuri, I'm going out. But don't worry about feeling lonely or bored...


GAL: I have someone to keep you company...


GAL: Yuri, meet Faith! Faith is my girlfriend Letha's little sister and she's on the verge of boredom and loneliness as well! 


GAL: Anyway, have fun you two!
YURI: Ummm...


Yuri Daintywing was finally lost for words. He'd grown up in foster care with his twin brother Xavier and he vowed that as soon as he was old enough he was leaving Monte Vista and making a new life for himself. On the verge of young adulthood, Yuri had always been too busy hating his mother and resenting his older siblings that he'd never really had time for female company. And as he sat up from the bed and took in the sight before him, his heart pounded and his mouth grew dry.


Yuri was always a smart mouth, always had something to say but this girl with the gorgeous purple hair had him speechless.


He approached her slowly, nervously. She had her back to him and it seemed that she was just as nervous as he was.

YURI: H-hi!


FAITH: Oh! *giggles* Hello!
YURI: I'm Yuri!
FAITH: I know, and I'm Faith!


YURI: That's...a pretty...name you have! 
FAITH: Er...thanks!


FAITH: Look I can go if you like, I'll hang out at one of my cousins houses until Gal gets home and...
YURI: No, please, don't leave I...I want you to stay!


FAITH: Really? You don't think hanging with someone younger than you will cramp your style?
YURI: On the contrary, I think if I were lucky enough to be seen with you my style would hit the roof!

FAITH: Oh...
YURI: I've heard of you Von Strunkles, I'm even distantly related to your relations...but I've never wanted to know about them until now...well...


YURI: Know about YOU that is!
FAITH: Well I'm not supposed to leave until Letha calls so...


FAITH: What do you want to know?
YURI: Everything!!!


Faith was young, that was true, but Yuri made her feel so grown up. Maybe it was because he was going to be a young adult soon and he treated her as an equal. He was cute, he smelled rather nice, like coconut.


And he had such lovely green eyes! At first, when Letha and Gal asked her to keep Yuri company, Faith wasn't at all pleased but now...now she was looking forward to the next couple of hours in his company!


GAL: Yuuuuuuurrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiii!


YURI: *yawns* Oh hey there little brother! You have a good time?
GAL: Yeah great, but more importantly did you?


YURI: Oh yes, Faith is...well if Letha is anything like her sister then you're a very lucky young vamp dear brother! Very lucky indeed!

Yes Yuri was a smitten little fairy boy, he was happy settling into Roaring Heights...he even thought there might be a chance to have a future with Faith here.

Little did Yuri know, someone was looking for him.


When Guthrie answered the door that following morning, a very orange fairy was there to greet him.

GUTHRIE: May I help you young fairy?
???: Yes, I'm looking for Yuri Daintywing, I believe he has been staying here?


GUTHRIE: Well yes, he is my son's half brother. May I ask your name Miss...
???: Daintywing, Quinby Daintywing. I'm Yuri and Gallifrey's sister and I've come to fetch Yuri back, he ran away last week and his family are worried.


GUTHRIE: I see, that is unfortunate to hear! Alas he is not at home at this moment but he will be returning from school shortly.


When Yuri did return from school he tried to turn and run.

QUINBY: YURI! Don't move!


QUINBY: Yuri? Look at me when I'm talking to you!
YURI: You're not talking Q you're shouting!


QUINBY: Yuri mother is furious with me for "losing you"! Her words not mine!
YURI: *scoffs* Oh really? She actually cares and knows my name???


QUINBY: That's not fair, mother has a destiny, a 100 baby challenge. She can't afford to get attached to us there's only room for 7 of us in the household at the one time so she has to let us all go eventually so that she can continue the challenge! You know this Yuri, and you have to come home with me now!
YURI: Over my dead body!


Quinby was very upset when Yuri flew off in a rage, so Guthrie invited her inside to calm down.

QUINBY: I can't believe he just took off like that!
GUTHRIE: I...I am not very good with young people...actually just people in general...


GUTHRIE: ...but you're welcome to stay as long as you wish. You can have this room and I shall sleep in my office.

When Quinby broke down, Guthrie was at a loss. He had no idea what to do.

QUINBY: You're so kind, thank you!
GUTHRIE: It is my pleasure to accommodate you. Now please, do not cry.

Guthrie had no idea what this feeling was, it was overwhelming and it started the moment Quinby got upset...why was he feeling like this???


Meanwhile over at the Von Strunkles Miles was extremely chipper!

MILES: Hellooooooo you remembered us?

Cheek! Yes of course!


 The kids were trick 'n' treatin'!


 Beau's costume was...interesting to say the least!


 His grandparents found his get-up rather hilarious!

QUINN: Hehehe he looks like a punky hedgehog!
LIL: Tee hee hee stop Quinny, you'll upset the boy!


 Chase was being a good boy and doing homework while a fellow green haired family member sat next to him muttering away.


 CHASE: Great great grandpa Cody? Why are you so grouchy?
CODY: HUH? How dare ya, little whipper snapper!


 CHASE: I just mean that you know...you're back in your old house where you grew up like me and you just never seem happy!


 CODY: Well I guess I just miss the way it used to be...


CODY: When I was young, and stronger! And this really was MY home, I was heir and everything was perfect. My children are all gone except Jared and Elaina...and I just long for what used to be my life!

Aww Codes, I miss those times too but life goes on my friend!


 Letha had placed her prom picture on the wall so that she could admire it every morning when she brushed her hair in front of the mirror. She and Gal had a wonderful time!


 Miles and Fiona were working away down in the basement, although Fiona wanted a little peace and quiet to do her spells...and this gave her an idea!


 Despite being mocked by his grandparents, Beau hung around in his trick or treat costume for a little bit longer. He and the other teens had stayed up all night driving the ghosts crazy in the mausoleum!


 Faith was thinking about Yuri, he was getting close to young adulthood and although she saw him on the school bus and at break times, he was a few years above her and they weren't in the same classes...


 ...unlike Letha and Gal, who were inseparable at school and most nights and weekends. Letha wanted to be with Gal forever, no matter what the future may bring!


 Morning arrived and the kids all headed for the school bus, Beau was rather sad to say goodbye to the mohawk!


 Chase was just relieved that he'd done his homework in time!


 And Mercy was her usual intimidating self, for a child!


 Cody had cheered up somewhat and was headed...somewhere!

CODY: The brats are gone, yay!


 Yes but where are you going?

CODY: Never ask a man where he is going!!!


 CODY: For he is old and hasn't a fuggy clue where he's going so don't even go there my darling LJ! Just go with the flow!


 Fiona was putting her plan into action as her husband was aware that she was up to something as he studied his alchemy across from her.


 Miles loved Fiona, but her evil trait often made her unpredictable. Deep down she was a good person, who was evil...and a witch! But she was Miles' one and only!


 Quinn was a man on a mission, to troll more forums than Cody! Yes these two inappropriate sims were constantly on the troll path and both were as bad as each other!


 Tia was not happy that her time was ticking by. One minute she was a young fairy enjoying life and the next she was old again. 


 But being with Cody more than made up for it!


 Lillith was enjoying her family, and unlike her grandmother she was looking forward to being an elder!


 Miles had moved on to the humongous contraption outside. He was a restless little genius and always had to be doing something!


 MILES: Hmmm...



 MILES: Time to save the world!


 MILES: For I am SUPERMILES and my brain is huuuuuuuge!


 After gathering a crowd and forgetting to eat...


 ...Miles passed out as it got dark. Guthrie Storm appeared from next door, he and Miles had become friendly since their children fell in love.

GUTHRIE: Errrr Miles? Miles, I wonder if...oh!


 Yep he is out for the count!


GUTHRIE: This is unfortunate, for I have come for some advice. Miles?


 The advice that Guthrie was looking for involved Quinby. He had grown very close to her over the past few days while they tried to get Yuri to go home with her. So close that Guthrie had fallen in love with her.


 She seemed to feel the same, although they weren't related Guthrie felt awkward that he was falling in love with his son's half sister.


 But his feelings for her overpowered that awkwardness!


Guthrie was feeling especially confused as they had taken their relationship a step further...

 ...words were spoken...

GUTHRIE: Quinby I...I love you my dear! I cannot help it but I do!
QUINBY: Aww Guthrie, I love you too!


 ...and actions were taken!


 And now Guthrie stood outside his home having spoken to Miles and been given advice, advice that took the entire night. His advice was good, seize the moment and follow your heart.


 Guthrie had left in a rage, he'd given Gal a time out for being a teenager and he'd told him that Yuri had to do as he and Quinby said or there would be consequences! Now his mood had lifted and he was going to follow Miles' advice...


 GUTHRIE: Quinby my darling...
QUINBY: Guthrie what...


 GUTHRIE: Will you do me the greatest of honours...and be my wife?
QUINBY: OMG YESSSSSSS!!!


 Gal was a little shocked but pleased that they were both happy...


Yuri on the other hand...was not!


 The wedding was a quiet affair, only Gal and Yuri attended and it was held ad midnight.


 Gal was looking forward to having his sister living there with them...


 ...but Yuri was still a bit annoyed. If only he realised that this meant he could stay in Roaring Heights. If Quinby was staying, then so could he!


 Guthrie had never smiled so much in his entire life...


 ...and so that they could all feel like a proper family, Guthrie Storm became Guthrie Daintywing!


Little did he know that the family was going to get bigger very soon!


 Yes Quinby was pregnant!


 Guthrie was excited to be a father again but this time actually be involved in the child's life. He'd lied when he said he wasn't the paternal type, the truth was he was scared to get close to Gallifrey because he had missed so much of his life!


As he felt his wife's swelling belly, he thought back to the time Sugarplum, Quinby's mother, had told him she was pregnant. How overjoyed he had been only to be smacked in the face with her bombshell that he was not required to raise the child, Gallifrey!


But this time it would be different! As he and Quinby waited patiently for their little bundle to arrive, he knew that this time no one would take his child from him!


 When Quinby eventually went into labour, it frightened Guthrie...


 ...but when she gave birth to their son, he was delighted!

 His name was Icarus Daintywing and he was very like Gallifrey at that age...


...except he had his mother's jet black hair!


 Faith felt that there was too much tension in the household so she hired a lovely carousel!


 She waited for someone, anyone to join her as she chose her perfect horse!


 FAITH: FAMILLLLLLLLEEEEEE!!! COME PLAY!!!

 Beau joined her, as did Tia and then eventually Letha and Cody!

As soon as the carousel started up, Letha and Tia were having a blast...


Beau was too...Cody...hmmm!

CODY:...

 So everyone was having a ball, shouting and whooping! Beau...


 ...Tia...


 ...and then there was Cody!

CODY:...


 Faith having the time of her life...


 Tia enjoying herself immensely...


 ...aaaaaand Cody!

CODY:...


 Letha giggling and grinning, what fun!


 Beau waving and whooping!


 Cody!

CODY:...


 The ride was finally coming to an end as Faith was pleased everyone had fun...except Cody! >.<


 Mercy arrived too late as the fun was now over!

MERCY: Pfft, I hate horses anyway!


Chase was not bothered in the slightest as he had discovered the trampoline!


 CHASE: I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!


 CHASE: HELLLLLOOOOOO WOOOOOORRRRRLLLLDDDDD!!! Yeeeeee-haw!


 Dayna was out of her grave and ready to mingle!


 While Miles had discovered the new contraption I had purchased for him and he was waiting for his guinea pig to appear.


 CODY: Okay son what is it you want me to do now? Pickin' on an old man, grrr!


 MILES: You don't have to do it you know, it's not compulsory!
CODY: Get on with it kid I might die in the next couple of hours, I have no idea how long I have left so step on it!
MILES: K then, sit on that chair and I'll do the rest.


 CODY: Is this dangerous?
MILES: Nah, name?


 CODY: Are you for real?
MILES: Date of birth?
CODY: I am THIS close to kicking your butt!


 MILES: Well I think we're good to go.
CODY: I don't like the look of this....


 CODY: That tickles!


 MILES: Interesting, tell me more!


 Cody's face lol!

CODY: Well this is dandy, the old man won't die so I'll put him in the electric chair to get rid of him!!!
MILES: You're paranoid!
CODY: At my age I'm entitled!


 CODY: My head has gone numb!
MILES: That is fascinating!
 MILES: I'm excited, are you excited?
CODY: No I'm scared outta my wits!
 MILES: Well just a couple more minutes and we'll be done!


 MILES: Oooooh that was some abnormal brain activity, must write that down!


 CODY: He seems to enjoy this kinda thing a little too much!


 CODY: What exactly is happening and why does my brain feel like it's on fast forward???


 MILES: Finished, yes let's test this out!


 CODY: What did you do? I demand to know what has happened to me, now boy!
MILES: Oh nothin' much!


 MILES: Just gave you the martial arts skill level one, no biggie!
CODY: Pah, what am I wanting that for at my age?
MILES: You are most welcome!


 MILES: Aw man I've run out of stuff to do!

No you haven't, I got you another little pressie!


 MILES: WOOOOOOOW!!!
 Well I think he's happy considering he started playing with his new toy straight away.


 Very happy indeed!


 Fiona was playing with her own toy too!


 An egg, you made an egg!

FIONA: Yes, I have!


 And Miles is still at it, bless!


 Fiona's plan was now complete!


 FIONA: Open sesame!


 Fiona what is this???

FIONA: Butt out!


 Ohhhhh a secret magical room!

FIONA: Peace for me, I can work without interruptions!


 Fiona began concocting something in her cauldron, but she looked bewildered after she was done!


 FIONA: Well I suppose everyone needs water...right?


 That night Milo came out to say hello!


 Chase was at a loss for something to do!


 So he decided to sneak out past his grandparents for fun...


 CHASE: Are they blind?

No dear they just don't care, they've raised their kiddies and don't want to deal with any others at their age!


 Mercy decided it looked like fun to run rings around the grandparents and joined Chase outside in the playground.

MERCY: What are you doing annoying older sibling?
CHASE: Slidin' on the slide!


 MERCY: I see, how...juvenile!


 CHASE: What? I can't hear you over how awesome this is wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


 CHASE: SO.MUCH.FUN!


 CHASE: I wanna be a kid forever!

No chance Chasey, you're teen bound and soon!

CHASE: Rats!


 MERCY: Move aside brother, let me test this whee fun you are partaking in!
CHASE: You're weird!


 MERCY: No I'm just...practical! Now give me a go!


 MERCY: Although I doubt it will be much good!


 MERCY: Playgrounds are for children, I may be a child but my heart is an old vampire who longs for a crypt and some bats!


 CHASE: So, how is it so far?
MERCY: It is pleasing for now...


 MERCY: So high!


 MERCY: WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
CHASE: Told ya it's fun!


 MERCY: It's not bad!


MERCY: Chase, Chase! See Saw with me NOW!

 CHASE: This isn't very mature Mercy, sure you don't wanna go back inside and watch a wildlife documentary or something?


 MERCY: I will ignore your insolence for now, see saw with me immediately!


 CHASE: Seriously Mercy, chill out...it's fun!


 MERCY: I will chill out but you tell no one, this is merely an experiment...a look into childhood and the silly ways of your life Chase!


 CHASE: Yeah okay sure!


 After playing on the See Saw with his sister, Chase felt sad that soon this would come to an end. She wanted to be grown up but she had much more time to be a child. Maybe Chase would enjoy being a teen just as much as he did being a kid! But he still had 2 days until his birthday.


 Miles was back on his new machine, that boy! He hadn't even noticed that Fiona had gone missing!


 Well she had been in her secret lair for a few hours now and nobody knew where she had gone. She was learning every spell she could while she had the peace and quiet!


 FIONA: Ahhhhhhhh it's so quiet!!!


 FIONA: It's bliss!

Time for work honey!

FIONA: Darn!


 Chase was perfecting his "sneak out from the old people" trick!

 While Miles had moved onto some other activity, jam making???


 MILES: Ahhhhhhhh jam made by my fair hand how amaaaaaaaazing!


 MILES: Nice cup of tea and some toast, I'm so gangster it's untrue!


 MILES: That was fun!


 MILES: Now, what can I do next?

That brain never switches off!


 Oh now we're inventing things, great!


 MILES: OWWWWWW!!! The sooner I master this the better!

You guy! <3


 He invented fireworks, I'm so proud!
 MILES: Voila!

That's amazing...what is it?


 MILES: Next!


 Some of the kids were doing their homework after returning from school that day, except Mercy who was curious about high school and proceeded to pester her siblings about it!


 MERCY: So is it all I ever wished and dreamed it would be? Are people mature and intelligent?
BEAU: Ummmm...we...Faith a little help here?
FAITH: Busy!


 BEAU: Well it's a lot like primary school except with hormones and lots of pressure!


 MERCY: That sounds wonderful!
BEAU: Don't be so quick to grow up Merce, enjoy your childhood while you still can!


 MERCY: But it's so....childish!

That is the point dear Mercy!


 Chase was headed somewhere that I was not at liberty to know apparently...

CHASE: Gotta check, gotta make sure, you never know these things!

WHAT???

 As Chase snuck into his grandparents' room, things became much clearer!

 CHASE: Hellooooooooooo?


 CHASE: Ach it's all good folks, no monsters to report!


 Tia's little alone time in the pool was rudely interrupted by a phone call offering her and all the other adults in the household a free vacation!


 Cody finished trolling his last forum before jumping right on that and going on holiday with the others.


 FIONA: Here's hoping the kids will behave while we're away!
QUINN: Pfft no kids ever behave when adults leave them alone! Not ever!


 CODY: *sings* V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!


BEAU: Well, looks like you're in charge Letha! What are you going to do while the adults are away?

To Be Continued...

Well thank you for reading, another chapter is on the way, I have pics, just need to find the time to write. This chapter alone took me almost 2 weeks to complete, eeek! Until next time, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)