Friday 4 December 2015

Love Drunk 2.0: Chapter Eleven

***WARNING!!! CONTAINS NSFW LANGUAGE AND SCENES OF A SEXUAL NATURE!***
Welcome back to Love Drunk 2.0! Last time Damon was having a hard time being a teenage boy with hormones while his older brother struggled to discipline him during their father's recovery from yet another heart attack. Lainie and Dexter were closer than ever before, despite Erica trying to come between them again, this time using Damon to achieve this. Damon is now 18 and headed off to University with his cousin James and friend Rory. What will this new beginning hold for the young men?

"I'm going to miss you!" Liam Maloney pouted as he snuggled into his boyfriend.
"It's only for a couple of weeks, then I'll be back and hopefully your dad vouching for me will secure my future at the station!" Cormac Hayes had moved out of his parents' home and moved in with his older brother Josh and his girlfriend Keira. The night he spent comforting Liam over his uncle's heart attack was the night he decided to "come out" to his family. Rory already knew and Josh suspected, so it was only his parents and younger sister Evie who needed put in the picture. As Cormac thought back to that morning when he returned home, the look of shame on his father's face was never far from his mind. Being thrown out of the house, Matthew shouting, Roxy crying and his sister looking confused.

It wasn't the fact that his son was gay that upset Matthew Hayes, it was the fact that Liam Maloney was 14 years old and Cormac was nearly 20! Matthew branded his son a pervert, he even threatened to call the police. But all Cormac had ever done was kiss the boy once, he had no intentions of taking their relationship further until Liam was at least 16.

And now he was, 16 and still the most beautiful boy Cormac had ever laid eyes on. Nuzzling into him, trying not to cry over missing Cormac for a whole fortnight. "You'll call, text, Facetime?" Liam mumbled as Cormac laughed softly and replied,
"The works!"
"Good! Because I don't think I could live a day without hearing your voice!"

Cormac always felt a warm feeling inside when Liam told him exactly how he was feeling. He always knew where he stood with Liam, he never had the worries of wondering if he was truly loved, he knew he was. With the support of Liam's parents and Keira's too, Cormac was going away for two weeks of intense training to become a firefighter like Ashton Maloney. 


It wasn't what he'd imagined his career to be, but it was going to pay the bills and he always admired Ash for what he did. Maybe some day his father would see past the age gap and understand that what Cormac felt for Liam was real and not some dirty fling with a younger boy.

One month into University and Liam's older brother James was feeling extremely overwhelmed. It had nothing to do with pressures of the degree he was studying, but had everything to do with his girlfriend, Mandy Mitchell!


"I...I dunno what to say Mand..."
 "What is there to say?" Mandy sighed, tracing the pattern of the duvet with her index finger.
 "I'm about to sit a test this afternoon I can't...I can't think of anything else right now!" Mandy looked up and gave James a dirty look.

"Well I didn't do this on my own Jamie!!! Do you think I need this???" James took his hands out of his pockets and pulled her carefully off the bed, gathering her into his arms.

"What I meant was can we talk later? I love you Mandy! I want you to remember that when we sit down and decide what to do. I want you to remember that you're the only girl I want or need in my life!"
 "I'm scared, Jamie we're only 18!" James kissed her forehead tenderly, brushing his lips softly back and forth as he tried to think of something reassuring to say.
"All I can say is...we may be young but we love each other and that's more than many people can say! We'll work it out, somehow I know everything is gonna be alright!"


Mandy had texted James to tell him that she'd taken a pregnancy test...and it was positive. This came as quite a shock to both of them considering they were always careful and took all the necessary precautions. He had this hanging over his head along with tests and homework and gigs with the band. He'd told Damon, and only Damon, one person he could count on. How weird it felt to be able to talk to his cousin after so many years of Damon acting like a spoilt brat.

Damon was a different person, a boy who was now a man. Damon stood by his promise to his mother and kept his head down at uni. he studied hard and focused on the band. But now he had a new role, one his mother had often found herself reluctantly in...that of shoulder to cry on.

Rory wondered what was going on between the cousins, but Damon told him not to be offended and that this was James' secret to tell and not his. He tried not to feel left out, but it was hard not to after everything they had all been through.

As he sat in the student union trying not to look at the girl across from him, he wondered why she took up most of his attention. Every day he'd sit in there and watch her, he'd seen her at all of the Fallen Angels gigs but she never attempted to approach him. This annoyed and intrigued him at the same time.

Her wild red hair and startling green eyes reminded him of an Irish girl in his class in high School. Sinead Willis was her name, she had a cousin, Roisin, a very odd girl indeed. But Sinead had been sweet and kind, he wondered if this girl would be the same once he got to know her, all he got from her the couple of times he tried to talk were growls and snarls.


As she played some game of alcoholic beverage pong with another red haired girl, Rory watched in a daze. She was very competitive. And after beating the other girl, she glared at Rory and he shot up from his seat.

He tried to smile, but her stern words prevented it from appearing. "What is your problem???"
"Huh?" Was all Rory could mutter.
"Why are you stalking me???"
"I'm not...I don't even know your name I...you're the one who's at all of my shows!" Rory replied defensively.


The girl approached him casually and shrugged. "I'm Saskia, yes I like your band but who's to say it's YOU I'm into?" Rory rolled his eyes and breathed out an amused chuckle.
"Well Damon is practically a priest and James is loved up with his Mandy so..."


Saskia's green eyes bore into Rory's, almost forcing him to look away but he stood his ground. "Don't you need to, like, practice your keyboard or something?" she wrinkled up her nose and looked him up and down.
 
"Not today, I had a test today and..." before he could finish, she was talking over him.

"That's fascinating, well since you were stalking me..."
 "I wasn't stalking..." Rory tried to speak again but was overruled.
 

"SINCE you were eyeballing me from afar then, for the THIRD time this WEEK, maybe you should grow a pair and take me back to your dorm room!" Rory wasn't sure how to respond to that, it came out of the blue. She had been so aggressive the past couple of times he tried to speak with her, what was he to do?
 "I...I live in a house behind the Fine Arts building with my friends I..."
 "Are they at home?"
 "No..."
 

"Then what are you waiting for? Enough of your life story, show me what you're made of!" Saskia's massive green eyes were glued to his face as he blushed and tried to work out what the best response was. "Let's go beefcake!!!" she ordered, as Rory obeyed.


"Ahhhh goddammit Rory!!!" Saskia cries reverberated around the room, her hand curling up into a fist as she desperately grabbed the covers on Rory's bed. 


Omigosh, omigosh I'm losing my virginity! Holy sh*t! Rory's head was spinning in pleasant dizziness, he felt as if there were multiple fireworks going off in his brain as Saskia wriggled and groaned underneath him.


"Rrrrrory my God!!!" Although she was making all the right noises, saying all the right things, Rory was constantly wondering if he was doing this right, it certainly felt right to him.
"Oh Saskia!" was all he could say, merely a whisper as she panted and writhed calling out his name.


Most young men would feel pretty proud of themselves if those cries and noises were coming from their bedroom, but Rory really hoped Damon and James were still out. "Holy sh...RORY! Oh Rory!" Boy this girl could make some noise, were all girls like this? Was he that good? His first time and she was crying his name, it was extremely arousing. This was definitely not her first time, the way she was bossing him around as they undressed and got on the bed. Lie this way, touch me here, kiss me there, do as I say! Well he'd certainly put her in her place now!


"Rory, Rory, Rory, Fffffuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhh!!!" She stopped shouting finally, her moans changed to deep and breathy pants as she went limp in his arms, all he could think about at that moment as he too felt himself go pleasantly limp was whether James would notice the missing condom from his drawer. Is that it? Can I stop now? I'm so done I can't do this much longer! To his relief, Saskia pushed him off and sat up slowly on the side of the bed.


She gathered her things and partially dressed as Rory pulled on his boxers and leaned against the window, feeling rather spent and confused. "Um, was that...er...did I...was that okay?" Saskia snorted and looked him up and down.


"What do you think?" she simply mumbled. Rory felt his cheeks grow hotter than they already were and a strange feeling began in his stomach and worked its way up into his chest, humiliation!


"Well I don't know Saskia, it was my first time and you know it! There's no need to embarrass me and make me feel like something you've stepped in!" He couldn't hide the hurt from his face as she sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Fine, stroke the male ego, it was sufficient!"


Rory scrabbled off the bed and grabbed hold of her, tugging clumsily at the back of her bra. "What are you doing???" she muttered irritably.
"I thought that was pretty damn good, and if you didn't get the memo then we're going again!"
"Rory!"


"No, I've never heard Jimbo make Mandy scream like that! So I did something right!" Saskia brushed her lips over his and a faint smile appeared, it felt intimidating rather than reassuring.
"Oh Rory, I had an itch and you scratched it! Can't we just leave it at that?"
"No we can't, I want you to tell me how good I was, tell the truth!"
"Okay you were pretty darn good for a beginner. You got the job done, what more do you want me to say?" She pulled out of his gentle embrace and attempted to put on the rest of her clothes.


But Rory wasn't ready to let her go just yet as he raised his hand to touch her face and leaned in for a kiss. "Nuh-uh-uh!" She scolded him. "Don't spoil it!"
"Can't you stay a little longer?" he pleaded.


"Rory sweetie, we had a good time and we rocked each other's world. Don't get all soft on me. A f*ck is a f*ck! It doesn't mean we have to get married!" 
"B-but...I like you Saskia! I really, really like you!" Saskia gave him a condescending smile and tilted her head to the side.


"Awwww, that's sweet it really is. But like I said, I had an itch and I needed someone to scratch it. Don't make this a big deal or we can't do it again!"
"So can we?"


Saskia nodded half heartedly and stepped back, "We'll see!" she whispered.


Damon Maloney also had a test that day, sitting across from him was Lucy Taylor the class odd ball. And as he spotted her at the student union later that evening, he had something he needed to get off his chest. "Hey you!"


She turned around to face him with a puzzled look on her face. "Yes Damon?"
"Don't you yes Damon me, I saw you this afternoon!"
"Yes, I saw you too? We were taking a test?" she blinked in confusion.
"You copied my answers! I saw you! What's the deal???"


"I wasn't copying your answers, you're going to fail!" she laughed. Damon felt his cheeks glow red and his old temper reared its ugly head.


"What the actual f*ck? How do you know that?"
"Because you don't listen in class? You're a daydreamer, just like your dad according to Mandy Mitchell!"
"Oh yeah? Well he did alright for himself!" Lucy giggled childishly.
"Yes, but he's clever!"


As Lucy left Damon stunned, she approached the nearby wall and pulled out a paint can. "Er Lucy? Don't even THINK about graffiting that wall when I'm standing here! I cannot go down for this, I have to be good...for my mum!" Lucy let out a booming laugh and mumbled,
"Mummy's boy!"


"So what?" Damon replied defensively, "Seriously, please stop!"
"Oh Stop being such a worrywart! Have you been down to the plaza?"
"No!" Damon spat, what the heck did that have to do with anything.
"Or round the back of the art department?"
"Again no?"


Lucy grinned with amusement and admired her handiwork. "Well you should, lots of great tags and graffiti art by a certain Dexter Maloney?" Damon had lost the ability to speak.


"So before you start scolding me for making my mark on campus, your father was doing the exact same thing thirty years ago! Maybe you should pop that cork up your ass and be more like him, live a little! Goodbye Damon!"


"Dad, why did you have to be such a punk kid???" Damon muttered to himself, he had to admit though, Lucy's tag was cute!


Damon stood in the plaza looking down at a thirty year old piece of vandalism, because that was what it was! 


His dad, Dexter Maloney, lead singer of Sweet Cacophony, one of the best rock bands out there, was responsible for this. He was always such a rebel, this was nothing new it seemed.


Round the back of the art department was just as colourful, "Daaaad!" Damon groaned, "I'm so busting you for this!" and to his surprise a small chuckle escaped his throat as he headed back home.


When Damon arrived back home, something did puzzle him. How did that art work seem so fresh and new? So well preserved? Sadly though his train of thought was interrupted by a nearly naked Rory. "What the Hayes Rory???"
"Oh, um, yeah hey there Damo!"


"Have you got a girl in there???" Damon giggled childishly as Rory blushed.
"NO!" he shouted, a little too loudly, "I mean, not anymore!"
"OMG you sly old...WAIT!" Damon suddenly panicked.


"Am I the last one to lose it now?" And now it was Rory's turn to giggle,
"Yeaaaahhhh! I guess you are my friend!"
"H-how...was it?" Damon mumbled sheepishly.
"Dude, surely you had this talk with Jimbo? I mean him and Mandy have been at it since that night you two fell out over her at that gig!"


"Yeah we...we don't...ummm...we don't discuss Mandy and him it's...taboo!" Rory nodded in realisation.
"Oh, right I understand. But hey, you'll get there! You're Dexter Maloney's kid!" he tried to reassure him.


Damon sighed and felt an all too familiar pain in his chest, "Not sure if I want to though!" he replied sadly. Erica had scared the living daylights out of him, possibly putting him off intimacy forever!


The next morning was sombre to say the least. Rory was hurting over Saskia using him as a human sex toy, James was fretting over Mandy possibly having his child, and Damon was worried he would never feel anything for another girl ever again after his experience with Erica Daniels!


Looking at his friend and cousin, both now sexually experienced, Damon was envious. He wanted to relax and feel things, find a girl to have fun with. He so wanted to hold hands and kiss and do all the mushy dating things before actually sleeping with anyone. But the point was he wanted to do these things, he just didn't understand what was stopping him.


Feeling a little homesick after discovering his father's graffiti, Damon called home just to hear his parents' voices. "Hello?"
"Hey mum, it's me! Damon!"


"Omigosh! Damon? DEXY! IT'S DAMON!!!" Damon wanted to cry hearing how excited his mother was to be speaking to him.
"How are you? Are you eating properly? You're not skipping lunch are you? Growing boy like you needs to keep his strength up..."
"Mum, I'm looking after myself, not as well as you do but I'm trying!" Damon laughed softly as he could hear his dad muttering in the background. "Can I...can I talk to dad? Please?"
"Oh, sure Damey, hold on! Thank you so much for phoning darling, I miss you so much!" Lainie sniffled, whispered something to Dexter and then she was gone.

"Kid, what is the meaning of this? Why did you take so long to call???" His father grumbled mockingly.
"Hey dad! How's it going? How's the heart?"
"Great! I'm 21 again! How's uni? You tapped any cuties yet?" Damon felt even more homesick hearing his dad's impish chuckle.
"No dad, I told you! Study is my long term relationship right now!" Dexter chuckled again, and then there was a brief silence. Damon grew worried, it wasn't like Dexter to be lost for words. "Dad? Is everything okay?" he could hear his father sigh, something was wrong at home.


"It's your brother. He...his headaches have come back. He's going for some tests. Try not to worry though, the doc thinks he's suffering from stress related migraines! You'll see him in a couple of months for Christmas, and Kee Bee! You'll see all of us and you'll not wanna go back hehe!" that chuckle again, this time terribly forced. Despite the doctor's opinion, his dad was worried about Luke!


"I'm sure Luke will be okay, he's strong like you dad! Oh by the way, you never told me that your art was famous when you were my age!" Damon laughed at the Huh sound his dad uttered on the other end. "Yeah, in fact still very famous to this day here on campus!"
"If you are referring to the mural in the plaza with my name on it...that was not me!" 


Damon could tell his father was lying, and it was adorable. "And the other one behind the art building, also not me! I have no idea how they got there, I was a good boy and so should you be my son! Someone is out to sully my good name!" Damon smiled and replied,
"You know dad, I don't believe a word of that and I love you for being such a rebel but dude...so busted! I'm telling mum!"
"Ach, go ahead. Nothing surprises her anymore. Just don't tell your gran, she thinks I was an exemplary student back then, don't ruin the myth!"


"I won't dad, I promise! Listen can you put mum back on so I can say goodbye? I have class in a couple of hours so..."
"Yeah, it's so great to hear your voice Damey, I...I miss ya kiddo!" A lump formed in Damon's throat as he could hear his father pass the phone back to his mother.


"Hi honey, I won't keep you! Just know that we all miss you and love you and...well I'm so very proud of you my baby!"
"Muuum!" Damon groaned, but secretly he loved it when she called him her baby. "I have to get going but it was great talking to you. I'll see you at Christmas so say hi to Luke and Kee and Liam, love you too, bye!"


Damon swiftly hung up before he broke down. He hadn't realised just how much he was missing home.


Damon ended up being late for his art studies class, his tutor had her back to him as James gestured for him to take the seat next to him. Lucy was there, why that mattered Damon wasn't sure. She was wearing a very odd ensemble as usual, what she wore on a daily basis would put Damon's Aunt Charlotte to shame. "Cuz, sit down!!!" James hissed as he scribbled frantically in his notebook, ever since Mandy had dropped the bomb he had been extra studious.


As Damon sat down, Rory muttering behind him, a girl he'd never seen before approached James and demanded his notes. "I have an appointment with the campus nurse! Like, I gave you my photography notes last Tuesday!" she said in a shrill voice.
"Right okay, I'll give you them after classes jeez!" James replied in a hushed tone.


"Who the heck was that?" Damon whispered as James sighed deeply, as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders, well becoming a father at 18 was a big deal Damon supposed.
"I have no idea what her name is, but she's a mega swat and she helped me out a few times so..." James got cut off by Rory grunting behind them.
"I can't do this! I can't do it, I can't!" he slammed his pencil down and whimpered.
"Chill Hayes, chill!" James soothed him.


Damon wondered why everyone was so edgy. Yes they had their own personal problems but there was panic in the air. As soon as the tutor turned round and fixed her eyes on Damon, he knew why instantly. "Mr Maloney, other Mr Maloney!" she coughed. "How nice of you to join us, your cousin can bring you up to speed but for now I want you to tell me who won this prize 30 years ago. Hmm?"


Damon looked at her blankly as Lucy eagerly raised her hand along with another student behind her. What prize? "Yes Miss Lucy Taylor!" the tutor pointed in her direction.
"The first student to win the Percy Farnsworthy Award for Art Initiative was Dexter Maloney!"


"Very good Miss Taylor, very good! Indeed Dexter Maloney, now a successful artist and musician, was the first Fine Arts student to have his name engraved on that coveted trophy." The tutor pointed at her white board and began babbling on about this amazing opportunity for all students, Damon had no idea his father had won it or that he was the very first student to win it. And who the heck was Percy Farnsworthy???


"Mr Maloney, son of Dexter!" the tutor's grating voice boomed over in his direction as Rory threw his pencil down once again and shoved his notebook roughly into his backpack on the floor. "You will especially be wanting to prove yourself, being the son of the first recipient you will no doubt want to have your name on that trophy yes?" Damon frowned, yeah sure. He also wanted to mark the campus like old dad too, not!


"Ohhh great, just great!" James muttered as Rory's snores echoed around the classroom.
"So I will be expecting 110% from all of you, not just Messrs Maloney down there! I see Mr Hayes finds my lecture today even more riveting than yesterday!" the tutor noted Rory's rapt attention.


Lucy began jotting down ideas for her project, Damon knew that she would want her name on that trophy. So this was why everyone was extra stressed! The Percy Farnsworthy Award for Art Initiative, whoopee! Damon wasn't fussed at all, he also knew his dad wouldn't be that bothered either...or would he?

"Psst, Jimbo!"
"What?" James replied irritably.
"Do you think dad would want me to win this?" James snorted, but never took his eyes off the tutor.
"Well, put it this way, if my dad had won a drumming award at university 30 years ago I think he might be well chuffed if I won it too!" Damon's heart sank, he was working his butt off as it was, to add to his workload was a stress he could do without. The tutor ended her lesson by jotting down a number of bullet points on the whiteboard.
"You have until the end of January to submit your entries for this award so think long and hard about it, if you want to pursue a career in the art world then this is the award you want to have under your belt! Class dismissed!"


After classes were finished, Rory and Damon left James with the house to himself. Mandy was quick to come over and give him some much needed TLC.


James had loved Mandy since he was 13 years of age, something about her just made him feel complete. It was true that the night he and Damon had fallen out over her at that gig, they lost their virginity to each other behind the carousel at the park. When Ash would describe to James how he felt about his mother, he knew that was how he felt about Mandy. They'd been sleeping together for over two years, James never grew tired of it only this time they'd been careless and Mandy was most likely having his baby!


James was scared, excited and happy! He had told Mandy as much the night before, but his parents' reaction was what worried him. "So I was thinking..." Mandy mumbled, her eyes locked on his. "...Oliver for a boy and Jessica for a girl!" James didn't like either of those names, but couldn't bring himself to tell her.


"Sounds...about...I like April, to honour my grandmother!" Mandy smiled at him, she liked it too?
"My grandmother's name is not fit for a child!" she huffed, "Temperance!" she stuck out her tongue in disgust.


"Well, we'll stick with April Erin Maloney!" James kept his gaze on her eyes, how chocolatey brown they were.
"So if we're going to go with family tradition, let's go with Arthur Kennedy Maloney for a boy! After my grandfather!"
"He's not really your grandfather though Mand..." James frowned, it was a nice gesture to be fair, and Arthur Kennedy had always been there for her and for the twins and Isaac.
"He's the only grandfather I ever knew, my mother took off not long after I was born remember? So I've got no way of finding my McLean grandparents!"
"No, guess not. Hey! Why don't you ask Kieran? He's Paul McLean's son! Your mum's brother?" Mandy shook her head sadly.


"I don't want to talk to Kieran, he's...it's weird! My cousins are an item, him and Daisy? It just gives me the heebie jeebies I don't know why!" she shuddered and looked off into the distance.
"But THEY'RE not related! There's nothing wrong with them being together. I mean, what did you think when my cousin Luke was dating your cousin Rosie?" Mandy waved a hand and sat up,
"That's different! Come here daddy!"


Mandy leaned forward and pressed her tongue onto his lips, teasing them open for a kiss. James struggled to resist her at the best of times, but the thought of her carrying his child had made her even more appealing in his eyes. He returned her kiss with much enthusiasm and she showed her appreciation with a simple, satisfied moan.


James was utterly besotted, he always had been! He'd even talked her into applying to the same university so they wouldn't be apart. Mandy agreed, it was too painful for her to even think about not being with him. The tiny sighs escaping her lips made him shiver, the sensation of her soft tongue gently wrestling with his own gave him a warm feeling all over. Being with her was the highlight of his day!


He was sad when the kiss ended, but when she draped herself over his lap and closed her eyes, his attention was drawn to her tiny frame and how a baby was growing in that little flat belly of hers. His hand hovered over her abdomen, so tempted to touch it. "Jamie, we'll be great parents!"
"I know babe, we will!" James nodded, he knew that no matter what he could rely on his parents to support him. He also knew that his mother would be thrilled to be a grandmother, especially if it was a girl.


"I love you Jamie!" Mandy whispered, brushing his lips with hers teasingly.
"I love you too Miss Amanda!"


Running a hand over her belly, his excitement escalated. He really wanted this baby! He never thought he would at this age, but he wanted it so badly!


As he kissed her once more, the idea of them being a little family made his heart want to burst with yearning. Mandy had yet to see the doctor to confirm, and then they could plan their future!


While Mandy and James were granted some alone time to discuss things, Damon and Rory visited the coffee shop on campus. But Rory's behaviour had Damon puzzled. "Rory, what is your deal???"
"Ohhhh God!" Rory groaned.
"WHAT?"


"You see that girl over there?" Damon craned his neck to see a red headed female with kitty ears on her head making her way to the counter.
"Was she your cherry popper?" Rory nodded and squeezed his eyes shut. "So? What's the problem? Does she want to make it a big deal?"
"No..."
"Well just go about your business and if she says hi you say hi and..." Rory looked Damon in the eye and replied, "She used me Damo! She treated me like a human dildo!"
"I don't understand, what?" Damon shook his head in confusion, wasn't that what most teenagers wanted? No strings?


"I met her at the union and took her back to the house...she was all over me like a rash and I found her appealing so...we had sex...it was amazing but don't just think I'm saying that because it was my first time because she was noisy man! Real noisy, like moaning and shouting and screaming!"
"Wow!" Was all Damon could reply.
"Yeah, and then when we were done she got up and just left!"
"So..." Damon began, "...she treated you like a guy treats a girl?"
"Hey I would never treat a girl like that Damo, obviously I can't speak for you Dexter Junior!" Damon put his hands up, feeling offended by Rory's remark.
"Hey, I'm on your side I would never do that either but you know, some guys do! Look go talk to her, maybe she was trying to pretend she didn't care when she maybe did!"


Rory took Damon's advice after much persuading as he approached Saskia reluctantly. She had chosen a table at the back, chatting to another girl and sipping on her coffee looking sweet and innocent. Rory was mad at her, he was hurt and he was mad! He watched the other girl get up and leave as Saskia remained, staring out of the window in front of her.


She eventually spotted him lurking and let out an irritated sigh, "Ugh you!"
"Hi!" Rory feebly mumbled.
"What do you want?" her tone was cutting, it took him back to the night before when she mercilessly used him for her own gratification.

"Can I...er...can I sit down?" Saskia sneered but didn't look at him, just continued to gaze out the window.
"Look what do you want Rory? I told you not to make a big deal of it and yet here you are..." Rory talked over her in frustration.
"I came over here to say..."


"...you really are a heartless bitch!"
"Oh, right! Well, don't hide your feelings Rory, tell me like it is why won't you!" Her smile was unnerving as she finally looked at him, and it caught Rory off guard.
"No I didn't mean...you really bring out the worst in me!"
"We only met yesterday!" Saskia replied flatly.


Rory took a seat beside her and tried to catch her eye, but she was making it as difficult as she could it seemed. For some reason she didn't want to connect, was she afraid she'd let her guard down? "Saskia, I just want to know where I stand with you. I never took a girl back to my room before! This is all new for me!"


"Look Rory, I was clear with you last night! We met, we went back to yours and f*cked! People do it all the time, it doesn't mean we have to get married now and live happily ever after!" Rory's heart ached, he really did like Saskia or he would never have gone that far with her. He really thought she liked him too, after seeing her at all the Fallen Angels gigs.


"If you're going to stalk me then I'll have to inform my guidance counsellor and I really don't wanna do that so please don't!"
"Saskia..."
"And when I go to your shows, don't read anything into it okay? I like your music, that's as far as it goes! You're cute, you're good looking, you have a bod to die for and you're very well endowed but you're not my type!" She got up from her seat and turned her back on him.


"I'm really doing my best to be nice to you right now!" Rory scoffed and muttered,
"Well I'd hate to see you being nasty if this is your nice side!"
"Seriously Rory, back off!"


"Or I'll have to report you. Or do you want me to really drop the good behaviour and go for your jugular?" Rory looked up at her with wide eyes.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Don't piss me off or you'll find out, bye Rory!"


As Saskia left him stunned, Rory realised that he had been utterly stupid! He'd let his hormones control his actions and now he was beginning to regret what he did with her, despite it being a wonderful experience until she got up and left. Rory was feeling more and more humiliated, he'd been used, and it was devastating!


Damon wasn't having any better luck as he spotted Lucy Taylor with her nose in a book and decided to apologise for his behaviour the night before. "Hey!" he greeted her chirpily, her eyes did not leave the book as she grunted a hello. "So, er, what are you reading there?"
"Fifty Shades of Grey!" she replied, still with her head down and scanning the pages as Damon blushed.


"Uh..." he mumbled as his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth.
"Yes, it's a literary masterpiece you should really give it a go!" Lucy's face was so unreadable that Damon was unsure whether she was joking or not.
"Really? You're...into that?" Lucy sighed and flicked the page over.


"No Damon, it's a book about the history of the PF Award. They update it every year to include each winner."
"Oh!" That darn award again, Damon couldn't care less if he never heard about it ever again! "So, you know what you're going to do for your art piece yet?" Lucy sighed again and slammed her book shut.


"I have an idea, do you not know it's rude to constantly talk to someone when they're reading?" she was annoyed with him!
"Oh, I..."
"Damon you're cute, but that doesn't mean I won't smack your pretty face with my book if you bug me again! Also, thank you for ratting me out to the Dean about the tag yesterday, your father you are not! He must be utterly ashamed of you!" Wow! She may as well have thrown that book in his gut, that hurt!


Lucy scraped her chair back noisily and stood up with a groan, "I want to like you, I really do but you're so anal it's untrue!" Anal? What the heck did she mean by that?
"Lucy I came over to say I was sorry about yesterday, being rude to you! But I did NOT report your tag to the Dean! And the fact that you think me capable of that? Well, it smarts, really it does!" Lucy's eyes widened with guilt for a moment, then she muttered something and left him alone...


...not completely alone though. "Hi Damon!" A red headed girl munching a muffin winked at him as Lucy let out an irritated growl.


"Oh, er hi Holly!"
"Wanna have a lick of my muffin?" she winked, somehow Damon felt she wasn't referring to the chocolate one in her hand as his cheeks glowed red and little beads of sweat began to form on his forehead.
"Um, n-n-n-no thank you I'm on a d-diet!"
"You sure? You'd be doing me a favour you know..." she purred, it was scary.


"I er..." he stammered as she winked and licked her lips.
"It's really soft and...moist! Sweet too! You playing at the Union tonight?" Lucy shrieked a "HA!" behind them, she sounded really annoyed. Damon hadn't felt so dirty and uncomfortable since Erica in the garage.
"No I...I have to go now Holly so I'll see ya!"


Lucy was standing behind them still, pretending to look at the bookcase as Holly called to him "Your loss sexy!"


"Luce..." he looked her in the eyes as she blushed and fought to look away. "I did not tell the Dean I swear! Please don't think..." Lucy couldn't bear to look at him, she felt awful for accusing him.


His innocent smile, his honest eyes, of course he didn't do it! Lucy was now thoroughly embarrassed, she'd made a scene in front of everyone and he was being so nice about it! Somehow that made things worse.


"Luce...please! You've got me all wrong you know! I'm not this stuffy guy you think I am!" 
"Really Damon I don't think of you much at all!" she lied. When she found out she was sharing classes with Dexter Maloney's son, she was so excited...until she met him and realised he wasn't quite the hell raiser his dad had been. She had been so disappointed, growing up Sweet Cacophony had been her favourite band and Dexter her favourite artist. On her 16th birthday her parents had saved up to buy her one of his paintings. If Damon ever found out this...


"Lucy? Wanna get outta here and...I dunno...vandalise something?" Please say no, Damon thought. He really didn't need that on his record!
"Oh Damon!" she sighed, "That is sweet of you, but I know you'd just be wracked with guilt afterwards. And what would mummy say?"


Lucy agreed to leave the coffee shop with Damon, they sat in a nearby park to watch the stars. He did seem relieved that she didn't want to tag anything, he wished he was as rebellious as his dad but his ordeal with Erica had suppressed his naughty side. "You really are so not how I imagined you to be!" Lucy confessed.


"Oh really?" he eyed her curiously, "And how did you imagine me to be?" 
"Well you know the stories about your dad, he's a legend in the Fine Arts Department. In fact there's a rumour that one of the tutors here had a steamy fling with him during their time studying here." Damon wasn't surprised by that revelation.
"Which one? Does she have any kids? I could have a half sibling hehe!"
"She has a son, relax he's 24 and a mechanic! Aren't the stars just...wonderful?"


"Yeah, I love looking up at them, reminds me of times my dad would take me and my brother and sister camping out in the garden. He'd play his guitar by the fire and sing silly songs about them, he gave them daft names and made up stories about their lives." Damon accidentally touched her hand, she gasped but didn't pull her hand away.


Lucy merely smiled and asked him, "Tell me the stories?" Damon cleared his throat and obliged.
"Well, he had one about Venus and Mars. Basically Venus fell in love with Mars, they had a baby called Earth and he would describe the epic romance between the two stars. He'd talk about how much Venus loved Mars and vice versa and how their love was combined to create Earth and...I really think it was a love story for my mum."


Lucy scooted closer to Damon and giggled softly, "That's so sweet! Your mum is such a lucky lady, he's mega talented!"
"He's a jerk sometimes, and he's the most amazing human being ever other times. My dad is a complicated dude!"
"All artists are!" Lucy replied.


"I wanted so badly to be like him that...I lost my way. So if you think I'm a stick in the mud then you really should have met me when I was in high school...I was a total dick to be honest!" Lucy shuffled even closer and the warmth of her gave him tingles.
"What changed then?"
"My dad got ill, my brother got ill, other things mattered more than me and my ego!"


Lucy leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry I accused you! I know you didn't dob me in!"
"I should think so too!" Damon replied quietly, he had his father's voice. Lucy noticed that the first time he ever spoke in class, Damon Maloney sounded just like his dad! He talked like him, and boy did he sing like him! Knowing now how much he wanted to be like him, Lucy informed him of this little fact to give his long neglected ego a little boost.


It did the trick as Damon grinned from ear to ear. "Really?" he squeaked.
"Yes, I have every Sweet Cacophony album. I have watched and listened to almost every interview they have done. If I close my eyes it sounds like I'm sitting next to Dexter Maloney...so you ARE your father's son!"


Lucy and Damon sat for a while watching the stars until it got cold and they said their goodbyes. Lucy was eccentric to say the least, and as she took off down the road Damon felt a warm glow in his heart. He'd made a friend, and it was nice!


When he got home, Rory was sobbing in his room. Damon knocked and called to him but he didn't answer. Mandy and James were no doubt entertaining each other next door, so Damon got ready for bed.


As he lay down in the dark, his thoughts moved to Lucy. She'd made it obvious she was a fan of his dad's, and that didn't really sit well with him at all. He knew deep down that she was nothing like Erica, but that was why she had wanted him, because of who his father was. Could Lucy be the same?


No this was stupid! He couldn't let this thing with Erica ruin his life...


...and yet, that was exactly what it was doing! It had to stop!


"Ohhhh Kieeeeeeerannnnnn!"
"Daisy please, I have to finish this or your father will fire me for sure!"


"Kieran baby!" Daisy Mitchell pouted.
"This is important, I beg you!"
"And I'm begging you, turn around sexy specs!"


Kieran stopped what he was doing to turn around a scold her for being in the lab, a place she was forbidden to enter but she rushed into his arms before he could utter another word. She was wearing some revealing lingerie in his favourite colour, a little too cold for November. "Keeeewaaan! Probe me with your magic wand!"


"Daisy I am a scientist I'm not Harry Potter!" Kieran groaned as she rubbed noses with him and whimpered.
"Then probe me with your...thermometer!"
"Daisy why don't you just come out with it and say f*ck me Kieran, you know you want to!" Daisy let out a mock gasp and tutted.
"But Keeeewan you don't like dirty talk!"
"It doesn't matter what you say I will not be fornicating with you in here! No way!"
"Not even if I do this?" Daisy whispered and sucked on his bottom lip.


Kieran swiftly kissed her passionately, she knew how to push his buttons. They had been dating for a couple of years and it had been a terrifying and wonderful experience for him. Daisy was quite frightening, in a good way, she brought out the rebel in him, the very sleepy rebel who tried not to socalise much.


"Kieran I'm so horny, daddy's out and mum is waiting for Rosie and Clark Kent to get back from their trip so...satisfy me my mad scientist man!" She nibbled his bottom lip again as he felt that all too familiar aching in his groin. This was exciting and dangerous...


"Oh Daisy, Daisy..."
"Kieran!"


"Daisy!"
"Kieran!"

"ANDREW!!!"


"Uh...D-d-d-doctor M-m-m-m-mitchell, oh...oh no!"
"Doctor Mitchell is very upset Kieran!" Drew replied in a calm, flat tone.
"Ohhhh uh...."


"Daddy, I can explain it's all my fault and..."
"Oh I know Daisy, I know." Drew shook his head at his daughter's choice of outfit and looked away in disgust. 


"Kieran was working very hard and I distracted him!"
"She's very distracting!" Kieran agreed in blind panic.
"Get up love bunnies!" Drew ordered as he sighed impatiently.


"I'm sorry Doctor Mitchell..." Kieran began but was cut off.
"For what kid? For slacking? For putting us behind on the project? Or for VIOLATING my daughter???"
"Oh daddy!" Daisy growled and covered her ears with embarrassment.


"I did not...I have though many times but...not today!"
"Kid you're just diggin' a deeper hole and you're gonna end up in Australia!"
"I thought you liked honesty s-sir?" Drew bit his lip to stop from smiling, he loved winding Kieran up and he fell for it every time!


"And you young lady should not be down here, it is verboten!!!" Drew chastised his daughter.
"Oh daddy, I've been down here before when you've been out no big deal!"
"Uh n-n-n-not with me s-sir!" Kieran piped up.
"No when I was little!" Drew ignored that little revelation and focused his gaze on his protege.


"My face might not show it right now Kieran but I am really disappointed with you!" Drew scolded him in the sternest tone he could muster, but inside he was laughing.
"Y-yes Doctor Mitchell!"
"Very, very disappointed!" Drew turned around and climbed up the ladders before his composure was lost. What a hoot it was to wind that boy up!


In the farmhouse, Rosie and her colleague and boyfriend Henry Clarkson had returned from a business trip. They also worked together at the Science Facility. Rosie's mother Charlotte did not like Henry one bit, he was boring. He didn't make her little girl happy, not like Luke Maloney did. So Charlotte made Henry aware of her dislike. "I'm so glad you're back, I missed you petal! Did you have a nice trip?"
"Yes we did, and on the business side we managed to get Goldstein Steel to half their price for the metal dad wanted!"


"Lovely!" Charlotte replied with a puzzled expression.
"Yes Mrs Mitchell, will Doctor Mitchell be joining us?" Henry enquired as Charlotte wrinkled her nose at him and ignored the question. It only made Henry scowl even more.
"We have found the computer chips he wanted, we got them from a company that was going bust. They were working on robot maids or something, computers that clean that sort of thing!" Rosie rolled her eyes and a soft laugh escaped her lips as if she could hardly believe what she was telling her mother.



"Oh that's wonderful and I don't understand a word of it! By the way, Luke isn't so well petal!" An impish smile formed on Charlotte's lips as Henry grunted at the mention of Luke's name.


"What do you mean? Isn't so well???" Rosie demanded shrilly as Henry muttered something under his breath.
"He's having tests done, he's in a lot of pain...Lainie is very worried!" Charlotte continued, she could see how perturbed Henry was and she was enjoying every minute of it.
"Rosie dear calm down, I'm sure..." he started but Rosie spoke over him as if he wasn't there.


"Oh mum why didn't you tell me???"
"Well, you've been away for a few weeks and before that I thought you two weren't speaking anymore so...oh petal I can't keep up with you all and your...friendships!" Charlotte swatted away an imaginary fly and tried to conceal the grin on her face. Rosie still loved that boy, she knew it!


Rosie stood up and headed for the stairs in the hall. "Rosie, dear where are you...we have a table booked at the lovely little bistro...Rosie?"
"I'm sorry Henry I suddenly feel...rather...sick! I think it might be something I ate on the plane!"


"Oh...feel better soon petal!" Charlotte smirked.
"Yes, I'll call round tomorrow, see how you're doing?" Henry called to her as he scowled at Charlotte.


"Well Mrs Mitchell, I shall be on my way!" Henry addressed her in a low voice.
"Ta-ta!" Charlotte replied chirpily.
"I do hope some day you will learn to accept me into your family. I care deeply for Rosie!"


Charlotte snorted and smiled sweetly, "Goodbye Henry, I'd be lying if I said it was a pleasure seeing you again!" 


Henry left with the scowl remaining on his face as Charlotte watched him drive off the property...soon after she heard Rosie sneak out the back door. "With age, comes experience!" Charlotte chuckled to herself, age did indeed give her courage to help love along after Lainie and Dexter's merry dance many years before. And Rosie and Luke had danced long enough!



When Lainie answered the door after a very long time, Rosie felt that familiar leap in her chest at the thought of seeing Luke again. Their paths had crossed at family gatherings but Rosie was always with Henry, and she could see how much it hurt Luke to see them together. "Rosie, sweetie!" Lainie beamed as she greeted the unexpected guest, "Gosh you look so pretty, are you going somewhere?" Rosie fought the urge to laugh out loud as she hugged her "aunt" instead.


"I came to visit Luke, mum told me he's been poorly and I wanted to see how he's doing. Is he in?" Lainie nodded happily and invited her in.
"He's over at the studio, he wanted some time alone. These headaches have..."


Lainie looked down at the ground sadly and sighed, "...they're knocking the stuffing out of him to be honest. Dexy he...well he fusses and you know how Luke doesn't like fuss!" 
"I do, so can I see him? Will he want to see me or..."
"Of course!" Lainie replied indignantly, "He misses you!" she whispered sheepishly and smiled, "On you go over!"


Luke lay on the couch on the second floor of the studio looking extremely sorry for himself.


Rosie ascended the stairs as her heart pounded with excitement, she was unsure of the reception she would receive from him since their break-up two years before.


She needn't have worried as Luke looked up from the couch, pleasantly surprised to see her. "Rosie?"
"Hey Lukey!"


Luke leapt up with wide eyes, "What are, what are you doing here?" Rosie's breath was ragged, her abdomen heaved in and out visibly as she struggled to explain herself.


"I...Luke, Lukey..." Seeing him again had brought everything back. That night when he stormed out of her room, she understood why, she had been out of order. Issuing that ultimatum, sleep with her or she'd go elsewhere. He wouldn't return her calls, wouldn't speak to her, he wouldn't even visit her. And he was still just as beautiful, just as sweet and gentle! The way his big blue eyes looked lovingly at her despite their acrimonious break-up.


It had been two years since they'd spoken properly. Two whole years she hadn't touched him, held him, kissed him! He was ill, the boy she'd loved for as long as she could remember was in pain! Looking at him now, all she wanted at that moment was to get lost in his arms like she used to. looking at him brought back why she was in love with him, yes she was STILL in love with him! What came out of her mouth next just felt natural, just felt right! "Lukey...just hold me already!!!"


Luke did as he was asked and approached her eagerly, holding out his arms for her he was taken aback when she reached up and pulled his face towards her own, planting a soft but firm kiss on his lips. "Lukey, oh I've missed you!"
"I...I missed you too!" he stammered, unsure of how to react to this. She was in a relationship with someone else!


"When mum told me you were poorly, I...oh Lukey I hate to think of you in pain!"
"Funnily enough, I don't feel any pain at the moment!" he chuckled and he tickled her mouth.
"Luke, please kiss me back? I miss you so much!"


Luke was hesitant at first, their lips hovered over one another for a moment, and when they brushed together he felt a buzz, an electric tingle. "Luke please!" she begged, a small tear slipped from her brown eyes and ran down her cheek.


Luke kissed her back with a heavy heart, a guilt that he could not shake. Was she still seeing that Scientist? The one her dad had paired her up with at the Science Facility? As the familiar taste of her filled his mouth all of that no longer mattered, breathing in her perfume, feeling her warm body against his.


He'd been miserable without her, and these tension migraines were torture. He knew that if she'd been with him they would have been more bearable, but without her they felt like complete and utter hell! She kissed him hungrily, and she pressed him harder to her as if he couldn't get close enough. What happened after that was a complete blur...


...a very pleasant blur however. "Whoa, how did that happen?" Luke mumbled breathlessly as Rosie wriggled in his arms to get comfortable.
"Mmm, well I could get into that but...I'm sure Mrs Wells gave you the same Sex Ed lesson as she gave us the year before!"


"Don't be cheeky or I'll spank you!" Rosie let out a girly laugh and slapped his chest hard. It stung but he liked it.
"You're not your father Luke, you never will be you've got more of your mother's nature!"


"And that sounded way more Star Wars than I intended!" she giggled again as Luke gave her a light peck on the forehead.
"Geek!" he muttered and laughed softly with her. After a few moments of blissful silence, Luke felt it was the right time to tell her something, something important. "Rosie?"
"Hmmm?" she replied sleepily.
"That...well I'm still...WAS...still..." Rosie smiled and wriggled in his arms once more, the sensation of her skin on his driving him crazy, a feeling he often had when he and Rosie were together but he never acted upon it. She always drove him crazy, naked or fully clothed.
"Luke, I know what you're trying to say and..." she paused for a moment and took a deep breath.


"...so was I!" Luke squeezed her gently, his heart pounded with surprise at this revelation until it calmed down and began to glow warm within his chest, he let out an enormous, satisfied sigh.
"Ohhh, so you and Brains have been together a whole year and..."
"Luke don't get cocky!" Rosie interrupted him.
"Was that what you said to him?" he scoffed as she broke free of his grip and got up to find her clothes.
"I have to get going!"


He watched her dress, admiring her naked form that he'd been so afraid of two years ago and watching it disappear under her clothing. He wasn't ready then, he wasn't ready now or so he thought! He didn't even notice until that moment that his head was pain free, all the excitement had put his mind off of his...mind! Rosie sat back down on the couch as Luke lay his head on her lap.
"Why did you...I mean you were always pestering me for..." Luke started but when he saw Rosie's expression he decided against finishing his sentence.


"Why was I still intact?" Luke blushed, this wasn't any of his business. She'd asked him and he declined, what right did he have to ask why she hadn't gone elsewhere after all? "Luke, I know I said that if you wouldn't then I'd find somebody who would...but the truth is I didn't want anyone else!"
"I wasn't ready!" he defended himself.
"I know!"
"You're so sexy!" he mumbled dreamily.


"And YOU..." she tapped his nose with her finger, "...you are just adorable Lukey wookey!"
"Rosie I love you!" Rosie's heart swelled within her chest as she stifled a sob. She loved him too, so much!
"I really have to go, I...think we both needed that didn't we?"
"Yeaaaaahhhh!" Luke grinned and stared deeply into her brown eyes.
"I'm so glad it was with you Rosie, I was going to die alone if I couldn't have you!"
"You have me Luke, only you and always you!"


"Don't go!" He whispered as they stood at the top of the stairs, it was late and her parents would wonder where she was. She'd snuck out after all, but she had a feeling her mother knew exactly where she was. Charlotte made her dislike for Henry known, she knew her daughter belonged with Luke Maloney.
"Lukey I have to!"
"Are you going to break up with whatshisface?"
"Luke!"


Luke kissed her softly as their fingers entwined. Rosie had no idea what she was going to do. "It's a reasonable question Rosie, we both waited for each other, that has to count for something!"
"Give me time, I can't just dump him and move on, I have to be fair to him!"


"Be fair to me, I don't have time! I can still feel you, the warmth of you, the softness! You heal my head, when can we do it again?" She had awakened a sleeping dragon, now Luke had experienced making love to his soul mate, he wanted nothing more than to do it again and again.
"Luke!" she whispered, his hand touched the inside of her thigh, his fingertips kneaded softly upwards lifting her skirt, and then he stopped. It drove her crazy, he kissed her harder and she reciprocated. Oh how she had missed him!


"Promise me we can see each other again!" he grunted against her mouth and it tickled.
"Yes! Yes Luke, we can!"

"Promise me this isn't over! Promise...to be with me!" Something was bugging her though, a remark he made a few minutes before, I don't have time! What did he mean by that? Luke rubbed his lips softly against hers waiting for an answer.
"I promise!" She finally replied. And she had meant it, she fully intended to break things off with Henry the next morning...


...but things became rather complicated when she invited him round to do the deed. "I was so glad when you called Rosie because I have been meaning to do this in a long time so there is no time like the present oh...how are you feeling by the way? Your upset tummy!"


"Oh, yes much better. Listen Henry..."


"Oh good, well here goes!" Henry knelt down on the floor and grinned at her like a Cheshire cat. 


"Rosie Mitchell, after our wonderful year together I feel that we are ready for the next step so...will you marry me?" 


Henry beamed up at her awaiting her answer, as Rosie's head was filled with silent screams of panic!


December came quickly as three young men returned to their homes for Christmas break. Isla Paradiso was invaded by snow but the air was warm despite the frozen ground.


Damon, James and Rory were looking forward to spending time with their families. James was both sad and relieved that he was returning home without the shocking news that he'd got his girlfriend pregnant. It had been a false alarm and he was disappointed but glad he didn't have that extra pressure. Rory was still smarting over Saskia and Damon was working hard towards his piece for the Percy Farnsworthy Award. Yes he was going to go for it, he and Lucy had a healthy competition going. Life hadn't gone exactly to plan for any of them, but they had to accept that and move onto the next chapter!


The big mansion still looked the same, what a great Christmas this was going to be Damon thought, full of happy families and joy!

Or was it?

To Be Continued...


Next chapter it's Christmas at Casa Maloney! Only Dexter won't be the one setting off the fireworks this time! Stay tuned and thanks for reading! <3













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)