Thursday 29 October 2015

The Shylife of Miles Von Strunkle: Part 6

Generation Ten
Welcome back to the crazy Von Strunkles! Last time the family were adjusting to Tia and Cody's presence in the house, Letha and Faith continued their sibling rivalry after Faith aged up but to everyone's delight they seemed to bond latterly. And also generation ten heir Miles and his lovely wife Fiona celebrated their one year anniversary! Woots! So what's in store this time? Lorra lorra birthdays and it's a long one I think, read on...


Letha and her imaginary friend Calvin were messing around in her grandparents' bedroom.

CALVIN: Rock paper scissors?
LETHA: Sure!


Letha didn't care that Calvin was all in her head! Letha had a friend and since Faith aged up Letha had lost Beau!


Yeah Letha didn't care how stupid she looked playing rock paper scissors on her own!

LETHA: YASSSSS! I win this time, again!

Or how stupid she looked talking to herself!


Meanwhile Mercy was discovering the cons of being the baby of the family.

MERCY: I has been heres all alones fur at least a year!


Beau on the other hand perfected his snorkeling in the dead of night. Like all baby vampires do!


At least he got the pool to himself, a rare occurrence in the Von Strunkle residence!


Cody had the grumpy old man act down to a fine art!

CODY: Less of the old!

Perfect! ;)


Lately I noticed something different about generation 9 heiress Lillith!

LIL: Is it my new chicks?

Nope!


SHE IS SOOOOOO RIPPED!!! Girl have you been working out???

LIL: Ummm...you tell me, you're in charge of me!


Quinny is one lucky dude! I'm straight but dayum, I am very attracted to Lillith's physique myself! :-O


What is also attractive is her sass, her ability to take down Charles the evil chicken with one...


...point of her finger! Smexy!


LIL: Take off birdy! I want  you out of my hen house right now!
CHARLES: Excuuuuuuuuse me???

LIL: I'm sorry are you still here? Don't even talk to me!!!

You go girl!

TIA: I'm sensing my granddaughter channelling her twin sister!

Yep, she's definitely in Anjelica mode!


This 'tude isn't going away any time soon either!

LIL: Will you move??? I don't care if I bore you, get out of my way!
MILES: Huh?


Quinn, ever so loyal to Lillith, got in on the action and chastised his son for no good reason!

QUINN: You're pissing her off and I don't like it!
MILES: What did I do then smart ass???
QUINN: I don't know but now you're grating on my nerves boy!


QUINN: Don't turn your back on me BOY!
LIL: What is HAPPENING???

You started it babe!


Miles wanted to let off steam and saw an opportunity to record great grandfather Cody's life story for future generations.

CODY: Well I always thought that my older brother Spencer was the hunk of the family. HE was a dead cert for heir. But according to LJ my purple eyes made all the difference!


CODY: Er, son? Are you even listening to me?
MILES: Yeah! Course!


MILES: What makes you think I'm not listening?
CODY: You could at least LOOK interested!
MILES: But my mother taught me never to lie!
CODY: WHY YOU LITTLE...

Uh-oh! O.o



MILES: Owww???


CODY: You young folks today have no respect! It makes me so upset I wanna cry!
MILES: Um sorry?


CODY: This was my house you know! Way before your grandfather was even born never mind your mother and...your ignorant vamp sparkly ass!
MILES: Okies I'm turning this off now!


Miles felt awful for upsetting Cody, but to be fair Cody was easily upset these days!

MILES: Sorry, I really do respect you and everything you have achieved to make this family what it is today!
CODY: Yeah sure! I'm just a stooooopid ol' man I get it! I used to be a hottie!

You still are my darling, and you're still my favourite! Don't tell Jared! ;-)

Getting into the Halloween spirit early, Quinn dealt with his anger by disemboweling a pumpkin!


Having fun?

QUINN: Hmmph!


Is that good? Feel good ripping it's insides out?

QUINN: Leave me alone you sicko...yeah it is!


Oh that's cool Quinny!

QUINN: Yeah so what?

Is there something in the water???


Must be! O.O

QUINN: You bug me!
MILES: Sorry?
QUINN: You bug everyone, you suck!
MILES: Thanks dad!


QUINN: How dare you be handsome like me!
CODY: And I thought I had problems!
MILES: I can't help it I have your GENES???


QUINN: Yeah? Well...
MILES: Talk to my hand, it cares way more than me which is zero!
CODY: I feel so much better now!


Faith emerged from the pool looking curious.

FAITH: I'm sure something is going on up top!

Huh? O.o


Ohhh okay, Rascal passed away! :(

LETHA: Tragic, he was so full of life!
FAITH: Um who?


Letha and Faith still had a slight rivalry, so not to be outdone in the grieving stakes by her older sister, despite not having a clue who Rascal was, Faith gave it her all!


Like really!

LETHA: Merging with the tank? Puh-lease!
FAITH: He was soooooo young!!!


River appeared and distracted the girls momentarily.

RIVER: What's this what's this? Tears? Suck it up! You'll be dead soon like me!


Both Tia and Beau arrived at the same time and the girls didn't know how they were going to break the news to him about Rascal.

TIA: Hey, new fairy power, morphin' through stuff!

Just a glitch honey, just a glitch!


TIA: What are you girls doing in Beau's room?
LETHA: Great great granny Tia...
FAITH: His rat died!
BEAU: WHAT???


TIA: Eww, not good!
LETHA: No, it's bad!
FAITH: Poor little rodent!
BEAU: Hi, um I don't have a...er...rat!


TIA: Let me shazam it to life with a little fairy dust.
BEAU: What rat guys?
FAITH: Or was it a sloth?


FAITH: Whatever it was, it is now at peace!
LETHA: Oh please!
RIVER: Death is part of life kids, quit sniveling and get over it! MOVE ON!
TIA: Said the ghost? How were you even popular enough to win the heir poll?
BEAU: Um, where's Rascal?

Uh-oh!


CHASE: Somebodies shuts the little vamp up! Sheesh!


MERCY: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!


MERCY: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLP MEEEEEE!!!


MERCY: For the love of GOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!! Someone please!!!


MERCY: I'm hungry!


MERCY: I need a wee wee!


MERCY: Hold on...


MERCY: Scratch the wee wee, done! Just hungry!


At last Tia came to Mercy's aid!

TIA: You smelly little girl!
MERCY: Well I need pee pee and nobody comes, so I pee pee! Simples! Are you gunna gets that or what?


I'm guessing or what is the answer. It's interesting that bath time involves the child being sawed in half???

Fiona discovered Rascal had died too and like Faith she merged with the tank. As one does. Kitty despaired, not because a pet had walked over the rainbow bridge, she just despaired in general!

KITTY: Sadness, ohhhhhhhh sadness!
FIONA: Poor Rascal!


FIONA: *gaaaaasp* What do I tell the children???


FIONA: I'll dispose of the body and they'll never know!
FAITH: Mum Beau's possum died!
FIONA: DAMMIT!


After finding Mercy in a smelly predicament, Tia decided to be cautious with Chase and gave him a good sniff.

TIA: Hmm!


TIA: I am confident to say that this one is pee free!


TIA: In fact, he is quite clean for a baby!
CHASE: Mmm, bogies! I saves for later!

You were saying? :-p


Fiona cleaned out Rascal's tank as the rest of the family looked on, lazy bums that they are!

LETHA: He wasn't my chinchilla!
BEAU: HE WAS A SQUIRREL!!!
EVERYONE: Ohhhhhhh!


Ripped and radiant Lillith returned to her garden to give it a little TLC!

Granny Tia decided to give her a hand, putting her fairy powers to good use and making all the plants happy!

And as usual, most of the family were congregating in the pool!

Fiona had a go at the slide, poor Beau had his eye on it when his mother stepped in and took his place!

FIONA: You snooze you lose sonny!
BEAU: *whimper* My tuuuuuuurrrrrrnnnnn!!!

Fiona instantly regretted her decision though as she shat atop the slide looking down into the deep and dark pool!

And she was right to regret it as she sploshed straight down next to her husband who was trying not to laugh! Faith being a child, had no qualms about laughing at her poor mother nearly drowning!

FIONA: Ha ha mummy your face!

FIONA: Where do you get this cruel streak from???
MILES: Ummm could it be you oh my evil little black rose?

Beau on the other hand found the slide to be great fun!

BEAU: YAAAAAAAAAAAY!


BEAU: That was fun!
FIONA: I beg do differ!

Letha felt she should join in on all the fun!

Despite a small wobbler, Letha whooshed into her swimwear and took a leap of faith...or AT Faith?

:-p



Not too far from her as always, Calvin thought it would be a great idea to join his beloved Letha!


LETHA: Cal you're made of fabric? Bad move!
CALVIN: Why?

LETHA: Because you'll now weigh a ton, your stuffing will soak up all the pool water and you'll sink!
CALVIN: Oh sh...

Chase had been dumped down in the basement!

His parents' bedroom to be exact!

CHASE: Smoochy picters on da walls!

In fact it seemed that the two youngest children were being completely neglected as Mercy babbled away to herself all alone in the play pen!

MERCY: Lalalalala!

MERCY: Nopes, not listening!

MERCY: I can't hears yaaaaaa!!!

MERCY: Oh thank goodness you stopped talking!

WHO? O.O

I'm shocked that I don't have a load of little prune sims on my hands, the amount of time they spend in that darn pool!

Tia was once again convinced that she had inherited a new fairy power of phasing through objects!

TIA: I can do it, I CAN!!!

Are you satisfied now? Glitches are very common you know!

TIA: Shut up, you're not real!

HA! Says the sim who in fact is not real!

Lillith had been in her garden this whole time, it was rather large to be fair and Tia got bored like old people do! Or is that children? In the sims it's both I guess!

It was time for school and Letha was relieved to get away from Calvin, he was driving her insane!

Faith didn't want to go, she wanted to spend the whole day in the pool, but I forced her to go muahahahahahahaha!!!

Beau wanted to go, he was just slow! POETRY!!! O.o

Once again Chase had been dumped in a most inappropriate place, outside hugging his gift from Auntie Sybil...or something!

CHASE: We is all alones here! Huh, well I is used to it!

Fiona eventually emerged from the pool to rescue her son.

CHASE: Oh thanks you! I was eatin' bogies to survives!

FIONA: Aww honey, mummy is so sorry why are you in your pyjamas and not your normal clothes?
CHASE: There is a difference?

FIONA: Let's get you changed and do something fun together eh?
CHASE: Ummm, no magics!

FIONA: There!

Fiona took Chase to the playground to have a go on the pirate ship!

He seemed unsure at first...

...but when his mamma switched it on he was intrigued...

...and then finally content!

CHASE: Dis is da best!

And he didn't even grumble when his mother told him it was time to get off!

FIONA: That fun?
CHASE: Wuv yoooooo mummy!
FIONA: Awww!!!

Uh-oh grumpy old green man approaching!

CODY: Is that really what you think of me now LJ? I recall a time when you wanted my babies...and HAD them!

Shhhhhh! :-o

CODY: Just remember I was your boo before Jared or Miles or any of these jerks came along!

I never forget my Codes!

CODY: Less of the old then!

That's me told! O.O

Seriously can't get over how RIPPED she is!

LIL: Huh?

I can be turned you know!

Okay maybe not, *droooooooooooool*

MILES: Yes? No I do not want a year's supply of vampire sunscreen! I can make that stuff all by myself!

MILES: HUH? I am a GENIUS! Get off my phone you parasite!

MILES: There, that told them!

Wait til you get the calls about going to China! Sims love them!

Lillith was enjoying the waterfall very much, her perfect abs still visible under that water. Seriously am I in lust with Lil now??? What the heck???

LIL: HEY!

Me???

LIL: Yes, you!

LIL: I don't go that way, so stick to ogling my son!

Yes ma'am! Eeesh! Bossy Von Strunkles this weather eh?

Well I do like to obey orders so...

MILES: No I don't wanna go get some ancient relic from Shang Simla thank you very much! Go ask Saul, he likes to play the hero and you'll be doin' me a favour getting him outta my hair!

MILES! >.<

MILES: I am sorely tempted to turf this piece of plastic in the pool right now!

MILES: But I'm not allowed!

No you are not young man so get that idea right out of your head!

Quinn continued to post rude stuff on forums! He's an uber troll!

QUINN: What?

Did you break your grandson's computer?

QUINN: I'm not answering that!

So that's a yes!

He and Cody are so alike it's scary! They troll forums and they laugh at birthdays!

Beau looked worried for some reason as he left school that day!

BEAU: I have no control over my facial expressions!

While sister Faith avoided another Rascal scenario and fed the fish before they expired.

FAITH: Hello? Yes I want more fish! Hello?

FAITH: Creep hung up on me!

MILES: Nevermind that, we need to train you for your next big event!
FAITH: Another recital?
MILES: You say potato...

Miles was taking Faith's training a tad too seriously!

FAITH: Daddy, chill!
MILES: Drop and gimme twenty maggot!

MILES: Come on, no pain no gain!
FAITH: It's ballet daddy?

MILES: And you need to tear the competition apart!

MILES: EAT THEM ALIVE FAITHY!

FAITH: Yeah sure daddy! *mutters* Drop and give him twenty what???

Letha was having trouble with Calvin again, he seemed to want to be with her every moment of every day!

LETHA: I'm off for a bath!
CALVIN: Cool I'll come too!
LETHA: NO! I mean...

LETHA: Oh Caaaaaaaalvin! Repair this trash compactor for me?

Keeping Cal busy with door phasing and rubbish collecting, Letha slipped away to have her bath in private!


CALVIN: There we go! Now I can bathe with my Letha!

Door's locked pal, maybe next time! NOT! He really is annoying though!

Faith continued to practice as her dad disappeared somewhere, geniuses are restless!

FAITH: Thank heavens he's gone, he's not really grasping the whole idea of ballet is he?

Nopes!

Mercy was finally getting some attention after being left in the play pen for plumbob knows how long!

MERCY: Mummy!
FIONA: Cutie pie!

Calvin could not repair the compactor but Cody knew a man who could! Mr repairman!

Who stood outside for ages looking around like a loon!

When he did finally come inside, he clapped with excitement at the sight of Cool Hand Cody!

REPAIRMAN: Eeeeeh! I used to love him when I was a kid!

Don't say that too loud, he still thinks he's a kid himself!

It took him ages but he finally did what he came to do! Cody was not a happy chappy! He wanted his money's worth!

CODY: Ugh, lazy bum! You kids these days have no work ethic!
FAITH: Who me?
CODY: What? Oh no flower, not you!
FAITH: Was just gonna say I've trained my little butt off tonight, my ethic is fine!

Oh dear...

Cody went all shy boy!

And the repairman freaked out a bit...

...then a lot...

...then he just went all side eye!

REPAIRMAN: I heard these Von Strunkles were weird but...dayum!

Cody basically backed up his claim by behaving even more weirder than usual!

FAITH: I'm related to that person and I'm now concerned that I'll inherit this madness!

The shyness, madness is up to meeeeeeee! :-D

Miles finally appeared back at the pool frolicking (read cheating on me) with the waterfall!

MILES: Ohhhh that was fun!

Man slut! :-(

Letha had a moment without Calvin after her heavenly bath, although I don't understand why she'd want to get covered in chlorine after it!

She was a confident diver...

...most of the time!

Wooops!


Like mother like daughter!

It was a real ghost fest that night! River and  Jamal...

...and Carly! :-D

Sadly for Letha, her moment of peace without Calvin did not last!

LETHA: *sigh* Maybe he'll go away when I grow up!
CALVIN: We're never growing up hehe!

Letha headed for bed since her peaceful swim was interrupted. Maybe Calvin would disappear when she became a teen? Or maybe she was stuck with him forever!

But there was no time for Letha to worry about her birthday, it was time for Chase to become a child!

Cody found it hilarious as usual!

Lillith tried to show little Chasey how to blow out his candles...

LIL: Blow Chasey!

CHASE: Sheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!

CHASE: Let's see what all dis growing up stuffs is all abouts huh?


And here he is! Chase had Unlucky locked in, neglect has it's repercussions people!

Everyone was happy to see Chase all grown up, but he was a little underwhelmed himself!

Aww Chasey, have some cake!

Late to the party, Quinn still took a moment to laugh at the cake!

And Letha spotted a ghost she didn't particularly like!

Which made her late for school and great great granny Tia was not impressed!

TIA: You skipped school you loser!
LETHA: Huh?

TIA: Now you will forever be cursed with a dead end job!
LETHA: I can take my broom there no biggie!

LETHA: *mutter* Stupid old woman, who does she think she is shouting at me? She's not my granny or my great granny even! She should be dead and buried a long time ago she has no place here!!!

LETHA! :-O

LETHA: Eat my dust suckers!

Oh dear! And she's usually such a sweet child! Hormones, I blame impending teenhood!

As the children slugged it out at school, the adults enjoyed chocolatey goodness!

LIL: I grew up on birthday cake you know, I think we all did right granny T?
TIA: I could cook, still can! Your father was well fed my dear and don't let him tell you any different! Jared is a liar!

STEADY ON THERE TIA!!! O.o

TIA: Why is this one not at school?

He just grew up give him a break! I still have a bone to pick with you about that Jared is a liar comment!

TIA: He's my son, I'll say what I like!

But you're lying, about him being a liar!

CHASE: She's scary, and who's Jared?

What kind of question is that??? Who is Ja...your great grandfather my darling and he's adorable!

CHASE: I'm adorable right?

Indeed! <3

Chase was still very much a baby as he carried his IF around with him protectively.

CHASE: My BFF!

CHASE: He comforts me!

What's his name?

CHASE: Um...

Yes his IF, who has no name apparently, is such a great BFF to Chasey that his discovery of a glowy egg was enough for him to drop said IF BFF like a hot potato!

CHASE: *GAAAAAAASP*

CHASE: Shiny!

I like this kid, he's a browncoat, I can tell! :-D

Heading back home from school, Beau and Faith could tell that Letha was out of sorts.

FAITH: Is it me? Did I annoy her again?
BEAU: Nah, she just wants to be alone I reckon!

FAITH: Loneliness and wanting to be alone are two entirely different things Beau!
BEAU: You're scary smart, you know that right?

Faith was right, and Letha was lonely. She felt that no one understood her! She used to think that Calvin did, but he had his own agenda. IFs were tricky creatures, Frank was a nice guy but Letha's great great great great grandfather was horrible! Vince had caused a lot of pain and heartache, he'd hurt so many people! Calvin seemed to be stone cold sometimes, and Letha wanted none of that!

And that evening, as she returned home Letha pretended not to see Calvin in the hope that one day he might just disappear and prove to her that he was always just in her head!

Trying to act normally around her siblings, Letha wondered why they never mentioned an imaginary friend that they played with.

Was he real? Was he dangerous? She hoped that soon she would have the answers to those questions and more very soon...

It was Letha's birthday! Time to become a teenager! She hoped that once she grew up, Calvin would be a distant memory!

So she made a wish, to be rid of Calvin but to no longer be lonely! To find someone who understood her, who liked the things that she liked.


And here is Letha, now a cat person and pretty as a picture!

Letha swore she felt Calvin's presence had gone...

...until he reappeared behind her!

Cody continued to laugh at the whole thing long after Letha aged up!

While Letha tucked into her cake, trying to ignore the white felt person lurking around, a person no one but Letha could see!

He was still small, childlike, he didn't age it seemed! However Letha was soon to discover that this was not the case!

Meanwhile across town, Letha's cousins were all growing up too! Ariel Von Strunkle, daughter of Elliot and Phryne, was now a pretty teen!

Her brother Ace was also a teenager and breaking all the girls' hearts no doubt!

And their sister Ava was looking very like her mother!

Caleb and Libby's boys were growing fast! Jordan turned out to be Libby's double as a teen!

And Mauricio aged into a cute little boy!

Grumpy Belle was still waiting for her birthday which was coming soon!


And lastly Luna and Benton's twins were now children. Nahla and Jayma, so pretty!

Letha tried to busy herself, even enrolling in a drama group after school.

Kitty popped up to say hello! She's getting more sociable as time wears on!

The family stood around waiting for bits of cake, there seemed to be a queue! Well in a house of 11 that's expected I suppose!

Chase was struggling to adjust to child life. Being a toddler, people did everything for you! And now he had to walk all by himself and open doors for himself...

...even sit down by himself!

CHASE: This is a harsh and cruel life!

Yeah, okay! O.o

Letha found that she had lost her knack for diving...


...she put it down to a curse she inherited from her mother!

Cody encouraged all the children to bond, he enlisted the help of fellow inappropriate sim Quinny to assist him in this sibling bonding exercise!

The kids played in the sand pit together and chatted...

...all but the oldest and youngest! Letha was hoping that Calvin would be long gone by now, surrounding herself with her siblings. Mercy on the other hand was watching her sister with curiosity.

MERCY: She so biiiiiiiig! I be big someday hmm???
LETHA: Big as in fat? I'm not fat!

No Letha, she's tiny she means tall ugh! >.<

Faith and Beau decided to have a sandcastle competition while Chase...

CHASE: Ohhhhh precious saaaaaand!

CHASE: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

...Chase decided to throw it all up in the air!

MERCY: He big silly stick uppy hair boy!
LETHA: This kid is growing on me!

Mercy had also taken a liking to her older sister, they sat together for a while in silent mutual awe...

...then all of a sudden Mercy took off! Letha wasn't thrilled about it!

She wasn't having as bad a time as her grandfather Quinn though! Slip and slide injury, call those special lawyers you see on the TV quick!

QUINN: Owwwwww!!!
CODY: Idiot!

Cody! That's not very nice!

CODY: Weeeeeellll! Doing stupid things like that at his age, he oughta know better!

Says Cool Hand Cody, King of stupid moves! I do recall a certain death taking place that almost cost me my generation seven heir! Thank you quit without saving!

CODY: My memory is er...fuzzy! I know nothing of what you speak!

Liar! :-p

Although on reflection I believe Cody was right all along, glutton for punishment is our Quinny!

QUINN: It's all good!

You really are never going to grow up are you?

QUINN: Well you're gonna kill me off at some point so...

No Quinn that's called OLD AGE!!!

QUINN: No that's called the curse of LJ!

:-O I've never been so insulted! How very dare you!

This poor soul was trying to leg it before a certain little vampire boy spotted him...

...all too late though, Beau and his eagle eye! O.O

BEAU: Mine now!

As night was lurking round the corner and granddad Quinny continued to rub the skin off his face, the children toasted some marshmallows and talked about the future.

BEAU: I'm going to own an animal sanctuary!
CHASE: PAH! More like an animal morgue!

BEAU: I don't get what you're about Chase!

LETHA: He means you're a pet killer! You're not good with taking care of them!

FAITH: ACH! My marshmallows are black! I think I got bad ones!

No Faithy you burned them!

FAITH: Tastes like poop!

And how would you know???

CHASE: Mine are scrummy!

LETHA: I don't even want to think about the amount of sugar in them! Eeesh!

FAITH: Well I'm leaving before I catch fire, do I have the unlucky trait or...
LETHA: Trust me, you want nothing to do with marshmallows, they turn your butt into blubber!

LETHA! Stop it!

While the kids spent time together, Lillith took the pool with her to City Hall for a protest about Llamas or something. Sims are complicated peeps!

Lillith was happy to be accompanied by some family members!

TIA: Respect the Llama!!!

FIONA: I have no idea what I'm protesting about but it feels naughty so I'm in!

It was going so well until the police arrived and ruined all Lil's fun!

LIL: Quick it's the filth!
CODY: Wanna see a magic trick Mister Police Man? *whispers* Quick Lil get away!
QUINN: Your grandfather is awesome!

After their mutual admiration for each other was established, Letha chose to take care of Mercy that night until their parents came home from the protest. Better friends than Letha and Faith? I think so!

Beau thought it would be cool to sleep in the tent!

But not before checking for monsters underneath. Chase appeared and was rather bemused!

CHASE: I get how a monster can hide under your bed, but unless they're a flat monster or a monster disguised as patio, then how can they possibly be hiding under a tent without leaving a lump on the floor of said tent?
BEAU: Gee thanks for those fresh nightmares! Monster patio! Ugh!

The ghosts were very active lately, possibly the reason being Halloween was round the corner!

Even old pets were around to haunt the mausoleum!

Letha was feeling suspicious of Calvin, who sat on the floor like the toy she remembered as a toddler. What was he up to?

After doing her homework, Letha was surprised by her mother with a cute little spell!

LETHA: Oh gosh!

LETHA: Mother, you really do have a heart!

Yes Fiona gave Letha the same charm she'd given her grandmother!

So she rushed out to see if she could meet a nice boy and enchant him!

While her younger brother jogged in the rain?

BEAU: Concrete monsters...EVERYWHERE!!!

Huh?

When he returned home his siblings and grandfather weren't buying the concrete monster story!

FAITH: I think you have a few screws loose!
CHASE: Told ya, he was checking for monsters under the tent last night, UNDER THE TENT???
QUINN: Is it just me or does this family get freakier as the generations progress?

You're correct Quinny!

QUINN: I'm so glad my child rearing days are over!

Aww, they're little angels doing homework!

After being ridiculed, Beau merely wanted some time alone. Chase had other ideas as did the little vamp gnome threatening to do her karate moves on Beau!

CHASE: Mind if I join you?
BEAU: Yes I do!

CHASE: Cool let's play!
BEAU: Ugh, oh alright!

BEAU: Move over ya Sunday driver!
CHASE: Hey boy racer I nearly ended up in the river there!
BEAU: Outta my way old man!

Letha returned home just as Calvin was expanding, she took the sparkles to mean he was leaving...

...but he was simply growing up, albeit a little later than his beloved Letha!

LETHA: So you're a teenager now?
CALVIN: Yep, we can be together again!
LETHA: Oh, I thought you were saying goodbye.

Calvin was hurt by this, and Letha was not going to see him again after that day.

It was now Beau's turn to become a teen, and the whole family were there to celebrate!

Cody was nopt impressed though, and Quinn was running late! Probably posting some horrors on a forum somewhere!

Beau wished for monsters to be abolished, and good looks!


And here is Beau, I think at least one of his wishes came true! What a babe! Now with the Animal Lover trait!

I think he's pleased!

BEAU: I'm hot, am I hot? Huh?

Luke warm, your father is a tough act to follow!

I was very pleased when he aged up! Where did he get those cheek bones? Is this what Fiona would look like as a male? 

Why the long face Tia?

TIA: I think Cody is going a bit...senile!
CHASE: What do you mean going?

CODY: Damn birthdays! Birthdays are for losers!

And you found them so amusing before!

CODY: Things change!

Soon it would be Faith's turn to age up!

FAITH: Umhuh?

I said you're going to have a birthday very soon!

FAITH: Wow, way to go putting me off my cake!

LETHA: Is this low fat birthday cake?
BEAU: Is there such a thing?

Beau had only been a teen for a matter of hours, and already he looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders!

BEAU: I'm a little...confused!

About what? O.o Something to explore later methinks!

You can take the boy out of the basement...

...but he still goes back!

MILES: I feel more at home here. Vampires and basements make sense!

Really?

It seemed that I gave Miles a bit of a complex, so as the sun was going down he joined his mother in the garden for a spot of...

...what exactly is this you're doing?

MILES: Playing beekeeper!

MILES: Heeeeere little bee!

I'd quit now Miles, before anything bad happens!

MILES: Nah they're just...playing...eek!

MILES: Ohhhhh painful play, but play! *whimper* It stings, it stings sooooo baaaaad!

MILES: Holy sh...

LANGUAGE!

MILES: I can't take it, they're EVIL!


MILES: What did I do to deserve THAT?

Don't mess with the bees my dear!

Hey guys, don't you know there is another two birthdays coming up? And you're chilling in the pool why?

FAITH: Well I'm here to avoid my birthday!
BEAU: I'm chillin' because I can!
LETHA: I like water!

Fiona was being pestered by someone who really doesn't know her or they wouldn't be doing it!

FIONA: You're WHO???

FIONA: Nonono! My daughters are having birthdays! Beat it or I'll turn you into a toad!

FIONA: Lousy no good...

FIONA? Birthdays? Fun, happy...yes?

FIONA: *grunt* 

First up was Faith, yes she is smiling! I think she has a dual personality!

I think she wished for a freeze on birthdays! Could be wrong! Cody was enjoying this one immensely!

Yes I see you Cody Von Strunkle, I knew you were at it with the grumpies!


Oh my! O.O

And here is the gorgeous Faith with the gatherer trait, why do I get the feeling that her feud with Letha is going to blow back up in everyone's faces?

Faith realised that growing up wasn't that bad after all!

Just a little spam, she is soooooooo beautiful!

WOW! @_@ 

Now this worried face!

Can we talk about this worried face? Why the face? Did she just realise she's a teen and she hates it? Is she worried the cake will poison her? 

Or is it the thought of little Mercy growing up that terrifies her?

I'd be more worried by Quinn eating Mercy's head, but hey what do I know?

So Mercy was becoming a child, Cody you're doing it again!

CODY: The cake...the CAKE!!!

Help me lordy!

MERCY: Dis is not a nice angle, and my legs tingle!


Woooooo! Stretchy kids this weather, what is the sitch?

She looks shocked, and she has that Von Strunkle squint that never goes away! Ten generations and squints are still a thing! Who'd have thunk it!


Pretty little Mercy is now inappropriate! Another laugher at birthdays, great!

Seriously, this squint has got to go! Find me a mod people, PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSE!!!

So here we are, generation 11 in the making! Possibly the best looking generation so far, and I've had some gorgeous ones I tell ya! Anyone have a fave? Too soon to call? I'm with you on that one! Glad I don't have to choose hee hee! :-D


And that's it for this major loooooooooong chapter! Thank you for reading, I have some fun stuff ahead for you Halloween style! Laters! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)