Sunday 21 June 2015

The Shylife of Miles Von Strunkle: Part 5

Generation 10
Welcome back to The Shylife! Last time baby number five was born and Miles got a shock visitor who had no intentions of leaving! Cody and Tia are back, and Lil and Quinn are due back from their extended holiday too! This full house of 11 is going to be fun, read on...


Garth Von Strunkle was now a child and apparently tormenting his older sister, Phoebe! He was a witch like his mother and was enjoying discovering magic!

He would often catch up with his cousins, Letha and Beau, on the ride home and they were very close!

Letha, like everyone in the household, was trying to get used to Cody being there! Cody and Tia now lived with the legacy family and it was a very subdued atmosphere!

Cody was now content being back in his old home, the home he once ran as generation 7 heir! The only thing that he was struggling with was his wife's youth!

Cody wanted to live out his life with Tia, he didn't want her to outlive his life by many years! Tia was reluctant to give up her youth, being a fairy had it's perks!

CODY: Tia baby, don't you want us to go together? Or close together?
TIA: You do understand what you're asking right?

CODY: Come on babe, we can't all be young forever!
TIA: But I like being young, I'm not sure I want to age!

CODY: Oh really? So you don't love me? Is that what you're saying???

TIA: What a stupid thing to say! I never said I wouldn't age, I just said I wasn't sure I WANTED to age!!! Cody listen when I speak to you!!!

TIA: And since you put my love for you into question, I hope you feel damn guilty after this boy!
CODY: T what...what are you...doing?

CODY: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TIA: Okay, first stage done with! I don't want you to see the next bit Cody look away!

CODY: BAHAHAHAHA!
TIA: And that was the reason I wanted to do this in private! If there's one thing I didn't miss about living here it was the lack of privacy!

TIA: I'm old again! *sniffle*
COY: You're amazing is what you are baby! Oh I love you!

TIA: Really? Well wait until after my makeover!

TIA: No publicity!

TIA: No pictures!
CODY: She's soooooo hot!

Uh-oh vampire child on the loose!

MERCY: Awws Vikki no bleed! I wants some blood!

Scary child! O.o

CHASE: Well hewwo ders mamma!

TIA: Here I am, comin' to help!
FIONA: Tia I've got this okay?

TIA: Okay well maybe Miles...

MILES: We're cool great granny T!

MERCY: Bwoo bwock!

MERCY: No blood, what gives here?

Potty training was next on the agenda for Faith and Chase, Miles and Fiona decided to do this rather messy and smelly task together.

Chase looked as if Fiona was about to torture him poor lamb!

CHASE: I no likes dis you tricked me!

CHASE: Must you all watch me? The humiliation!

CHASE: OMG what is dat smells? It's revolting! Oh...it's me!

CHASE: Guys I'd like...give dat about ten minutes!

It was nice to see the nursery busy again with toddlers, but Tia was a little annoyed that Miles and Fiona wouldn't let her help out!

TIA: Pfft, I've raised babies I know what to do! Stupid youngsters, think they know everything! I had five kids too you know!

CHASE: Ooooh little vampire sister whatcha doin'?
MERCY: Pwayin' wit bwocks!

CHASE: Cools, whatcha doin' nows?
MERCY: Eatin' bwocks!

CHASE: Cools I tries! Nomnomnom!

MERCY: Hehehe Chasey you look funneh!
CHASE: I feel pain! *whimper*

Quinn and Lillith returned to bedlam, Lil was surprised to see her grandparents had moved in. Quinn retreated to the water slide while Lil caught up with Cody and Tia indoors.

QUINN: This is one full house man! *shudder*

So a man's way of solving his problems is to ignore them, right?

Yep!

QUINN: Ahahahahahahahaha!!! Shtap!

QUINN: I don't ever wanna go back inside!

QUINN: I shall stay out here and drown in love!

QUINN: Can I sleep under the stars?

Sure! :)

QUINN: Can I play peek-a-boo with the sprinklers?

Of course! ;)

QUINN: Oh life is good! As long as I stay out here!

QUINN: Don't tell anyone I'm here okay?

Okay, why? O.o

While trying to get a piece of the toddler action, Tia got caught in the middle of a mother/daughter ghost battle!

RIVER: Get outta ma chair ghost woman!
DAWN: RIVER VON STRUNKLE don't talk to your mother that way!

RIVER: Oh mummy I never knew that was you!
DAWN: Oh really?
RIVER: I didn't I wuv yoooooo!!!

DAWN: Yeah right, you just want that rocking chair!
RIVER: Is that so bad?
TIA: Are they for real?

No they are ghosts?

RIVER: I've missed you mum!
DAWN: Oh I missed you too my baby girl!

While Dawn and River gushed over each other, Kitty came to join in and was met with much negativity from fairy and ghost alike!

TIA: EWWWWW! Founder on the loose!
DAWN: Ancient relic alert!
RIVER: She's the reason we're all shy, down with Kitty!

Kitty's problems were bad, but not half as bad as poor little Chase! After having an arm twisting experience, he was now fused inside the table much to Mercy's apathy!

CHASE: Sista helps!
MERCY: Bwoo bwocky!

CHASE: Helps meeeeeeeee!!!
MERCY: Quits sniverlin'! I is tryin' to builds here?

After suffering abuse from her descendants, Kitty was overcome with fear when she spotted Miles, her vampire phobia was still alive and well even if she wasn't!

KITTY: OHHHHHHHHHH!!! *thud*

MILES: What's her deal?
KITTY: Zzzz...vampires...zzzZ

MILES: Ugh, ghost!

KITTY: Eeeek vampire!

Oh lordy! >.<

Now was Tia's chance to show how good she was with kids, but instead she freed Chase from the block table and stuffed him into a swing!

CHASE: Turns it on fairy! Go on! *giggle*

CHASE: Hawwoooooo??? Turns on da swing, pwease?

CHASE: *whimper* Why you no turns it ons???

Instead Tia was proving to her great grandson how good at potty training she was, and her guinea pig was baby Mercy!

MERCY: You don't needs to watch me laydee!
MILES: Come on Faithy, let's get this mastered before your birthday eh?
FAITH: B-b-b-birthday???

Beau was enjoying the sunshine while he still could, but as the rain began to fall he spotted a pretty little squirrel he decided he would like as his pet!

BEAU: I shall call him...Rascal!

I had to buy him a cage of course! But he popped Rascal in his new home...

...and for the first time, fed his pet!

Letha wanted to know what Beau was up to, barging into his room she spotted the cage straight away!

LETHA: Ugh you got a pet? How come I didn't get a pet???
BEAU: I found him!
LETHA: Where???
BEAU: In the garden.

LETHA: Play rock, paper, scissors for him!
BEAU: NO WAY! He's mine!

LETHA: Sissy!
BEAU: I am not, Rascal cannot be bargained for!

Really Beau? Really? O.O

BEAU: What the...
LETHA: Yessss he's mine now little brother!

BEAU: Nu-uh, best out of three!
LETHA: Okay, I'll just have to beat you harder this time round!

Looks like it's one a piece, I'm leaving I can't take the suspense! Poor Rascal lol! ;)

Miles and Fiona were struggling with Tia's presence in the nursery, and Fiona was even more perplexed when she spotted Chase in the non-swinging swing!

TIA: Uh-oh!
MERCY: Mama angweeee!!!
FIONA: Grrrrrr!!!

It seemed that neither Letha nor Beau could decide who Rascal belonged to. So they decided to share, and as a peace offering, Letha invited Beau to the ice cream truck...

LETHA: Hmm, what to have what to have!!!

LETHA: A-HAAAA!!! Rainbow popsicle please!

LETHA: My preciousssss!!!

BEAU: So what are you buying me?
LETHA: Bog off and buy your own!

BEAU: Well that is just charming!

Sadly just as Beau was about to choose his nummy treat, the truck took off!

BEAU: HEYYYYY!!!

BEAU: NO YOU DON'T GIMME THAT FREEZER BUNNY NOW!!!

BEAU: Phew!

Well thank heavens for glitches lol! ;)

The kiddies enjoyed their ices separately. Beau was still a little hurt over Letha's tiny fib of buying him his and reneging on her promise!

BEAU: Because I grabbed you from the jaws of a retreating ice cream truck you will taste all the sweeter my little, startled bunny friend!

He does look rather stunned! O.O

BEAU: Nooooooooom nom!!!

Tia was taking full advantage of having the toddlers and the nursery to herself and got acquainted with her great great grandchildren.

But little Chase was obviously not her favourite as she plonked him in a non-moving swing again and fussed over the girls!

Cody and Miles appeared just after Tia managed to conceal her crime of neglecting Chase.

CHASE: She don't likes meeeee, waaaaaaah!
TIA: Shut up!

MERCY: But she likes meeeeeees!!!

Miles relegated Tia to cleaning out the potties, she looks really happy with her new job doesn't she? ;)

TIA: You put one green haired baby in a swing and you're doomed to scoop crap outta potties for the rest of your days! Where is the justice???

Meanwhile, Faith's birthday was here and Miles added a touch of something to her cake like Beau's previously! :/

MILES: DAYYYYUUUUMMMM!!!

MILES: That is an epic cake!

Really? O.o

MILES: Hey, Faith is not a potty and she doesn't need emptied!
TIA: Oh come on my great grandson and heir, I haven't done a birthday in ages and I'm just an old lady!

MILES: Oh okay then!
TIA: Hehehe sucker!

The family gathered to watch Faith become a child, Quinn had a good giggle as usual and Letha wondered what was so funny about her bratty sister aging up!

TIA: Blow out the candles Faithy!

FAITH: Shewwwwwwwww!!!

TIA: Aww man I forgot how fun this is! I can't wait for the stretching and the sparkles hehehe!
MILES: The what now?

Thank heavens for makeovers! O.o

Faith is now a cat person and pretty as a picture!

MILES: Oh wow, such beautiful girls I have, just like their mamma!

Don't cry!

MILES: *sniff* Not crying you're crying!

FAITH: Daddy is off to the basement again!

Yes honey I know! :/

MILES: Got something in my eye, need a potion to...get new eyes!

Uh-huh? O.o

Letha and Calvin were having a conversation, a private one, not deliberately private it was just that her siblings could not see Calvin and thought she was nuts! Rightfully so I mean who talks to themselves eh LJ? Not me LJ! Nope! ;)

Miles, Miles, Miles! You were doing so well!

MILES: Gotta work!

Er, you're rich??? 

Lillith was feeling sorry for Fiona, putting on a brave face while her husband hid in his beloved basement again!

Fiona could see her children spending time together and it warmed her evil heart. Letha and Faith were not the best of friends and that was sad, another Saul/Miles situation that needed to be stamped out!

However this was going to prove difficult as long as Letha continued to talk to Calvin and look crazy, this was an easy target for ridicule and children were cruel!

BEAU: So, do you like, always talk to yourself or...
FAITH: *snort* Is it a good conversation Letha?
LETHA: I was singing...badly!

Letha tried to pretend that her brother and sister did not hurt her feelings, retreating outside to continue her time with Calvin, she blinked back tears.

LETHA: Oh Cal, at least I have you!
CALVIN: Always! Long after Beau and Faith are dead!

Ummm...I'm sensing a Vince here! :/

Lillith was finding everything rather overwhelming, coming back from a nice long break to a new grandchild and her grandparents living there was just too much!

But the way she saw it, Fiona had it worse because she hadn't had a break like Lillith. So she did what she could to make her daughter-in-law feel more at ease! Fiona was grateful of Lillith's presence, and her helping around the house meant that Fi could get back to her magic...

FIONA: Okay Lillith, I have a gift for you!

LIL: Umm...
FIONA: This is gonna be good!

LILLITH: Are you sure whatever you just did worked? Because I don't feel any...Quinny?

FIONA: Ahahahahahaha! It worked, for truly!

LIL: Quinny what was that? And what happened to your hair???
QUINN: I think you're...so beautiful and so irresistible! Come 'ere I wanna kiss you again!
FIONA: Love spell, check!

FIONA: So cute!

FIONA: Okay stop now guys!

FIONA: Or...carry on or whatever...I'm not even here!

CODY: Go away!

Nice! :-O

CODY: You're too nosey for your own good!

You used to like me! :(

CODY: Whatever! And the computer in there is broken, just letting you know!

Really? And you didn't do it eh?

CODY: I'll sue you for defamation of character!

O.O That's a yes then!

Tia decided she wanted some fish! And she wanted to fly and be all fairy-like!

TIA: Here fishy fishy fish fish!

Soon she got bore of the fish tank and moved onto ballet...

...naked ballet OMG! :-O

TIA!!! 

TIA: What?

Put some clothes on there are children in this house!!!

TIA: This better?

Oh thank goodness! ^_^

Faith and Letha attempted to bond over homework after school while Anna Von Strunkle shaded herself from the sun under her umbrella. It's freaky that Miles' cousin is still a teenager! :-O

It's also freaky that she's a lurker too!

FAITH: Wanna wait for Beau to get out of Scouts?
LETHA: Yeah why not!

This is disturbing, getting along girls? 

BEAU: What are you two doing here, TOGETHER???
FAITH: Waiting for you!
BEAU: Weird! Girls are so confusing!

Although she and Letha were playing nice recently, Faith returned home and had what I can only describe as a hairy fit!!!

FAITH: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

FAITH: Whoa, that was creepy!

Yes! Quite!

Fiona had managed to master magic and was in the process of turning this rock into something more...interesting?

FIONA: Alacazam!

FIONA: Meh I have one of those already!

A now covered up Tia was joined by a now recovered Faith as they both practiced their ladylike postures!

FAITH: This is fun!
TIA: It's hard work!

FAITH: I find it sooooo easy!
TIA: That's because you're young, try being hundreds of years old and then come back and tell me this is easy!
FAITH: Oh great great granny Tia, you'll be long dead by then!
TIA: KIDS!!!

Chase was wondering if he had done something really bad in a past life, if he wasn't stuck in a swing that didn't move then he was trapped in a boring play pen!

But despite having mastered talking an age ago, he was happy enough to babble into the mirror!

CHASE: Oh hello der handsome!

CHASE: Oh you, don't make me blush!

CHASE: Why yes I am naturally this smart!

Chase had it a little better than sister Mercy though, she had been trapped in her walker for a lot longer than she liked!

MERCY: For the love of plumbob gets me outta heres!

Super daddy to the rescue!

MERCY: Oh thank you, so so much!!!

MERCY: You saved me from a fate worse than death!

But just as Mercy was about to celebrate her freedom, daddy Miles thought now would be a good time to get down to the talking skill!

MERCY: Seriously???

MILES: Talk for dada?
MERCY: No ways you betrayed me!

Chase still sat contently in his play pen, not making any fuss as his sister argued with his dad and didn't want to learn to talk!

CHASE: Gurlz! 

Down in the basement, Faith was getting very good at the ballet!

FAITH: When I grow up I wanna be a dancer!

It's not a sim career, sorry! :/

The ghosts were out in full force that night...

...and Fiona wanted to scare them with her powers of magic and mayhem!

FIONA: HEY! Don't you walk away from me!
MILO: Pfft, what are you going to do? I'm already dead!

This little guy was hovering around the elixir shop when Miles stopped by to peddle his wares. Jordan, Caleb and Libby's oldest!

JORDAN: Uncle Miles I was never here!
MILES: Who are you?

Remember when Faith started learning ballet? Well she joined an after class and was now taking part in a recital that the whole family was invited to!

FAITH: I'm so nervous but this will be a blast!

CODY: Come on T, we're gonna be late!
TIA: Pfft, it shoulda been me on that stage!

So how did she do?

TIA: Ach she sucked!

TIA!

TIA: Okay she was great, takes after her great great granny!

The family very much enjoyed Faith's recital and she was very please with how it went. She got a lovely trophy for her effort!

As the full moon appeared, Fiona wanted to get everyone home as soon as possible! She had a bad feeling about it!

Mercy was tired, but she had enjoyed her night out with the family and snuggling with her granny Lillith!

LIL: Bedtime for you baby!
MERCY: Yups I is pooped!

LIL: But first...tickles!!!
MERCY: AHAHAHAHAHA! Love you granny!

Fiona's bad feeling turned out to be justified as a zombie appeared in the garden!

FIONA: Get inside Quinn!
QUINN: What? Why?

QUINN: Ohhh, you got it lady!

FIONA: Beat it Zombie, take that!

ZOMBIE MAN: AHHHHHHHH...WITTTTTCCCHHHHH!!!

ZOMBIE MAN: Wadidshedo???

Oh crikey! Fiona summoned the ghost of Maya Von Strunkle! :-O

Lillith carried Mercy back to the nursery, she was rather weary herself!

As she put Mercy to bed, her grandfather was seeing to young Chase!

CHASE: Hey old man I has a pressie for ya!

CHASE: Pressie old man!
CODY: Ignore him and he'll go away, right?

Nope!
:-p

CODY: He's going to give me a piece of snot isn't he?

Yep! ;)

CODY: Ugh, kids!

Fiona had recently purchased a nice arena to fly her broomstick in, and tonight by the full moon was the prefect night to test it out!

FIONA: This is gonna rock!

As she flew as high as she could go, getting the best view of Roaring Heights, she spotted yet another zombie on the lot, and it made her mad!

So mad that she could no longer enjoy her broom flying fun! And as we all know now, upsetting Fiona is not a good idea!

FIONA: HEY! YOU!
TIA: Uh-oh, I'm retreating to my fairy castle, later losers!

The only thing to do with zombies, according to Fiona, is to curse them with a spell that makes them think again before staggering onto Casa Von Strunkle!

FIONA: And let THAT be a lesson to you!

Rather frightened and stunned, the zombie lady had no idea where to turn as Fiona danced to the sweet little tune Tia had blaring out of her castle!

Yep, poor woman is absolutely flabbergasted indeed!

FIONA: Ach zombies suck!

While his wife enjoyed a party in her tiny house, Cody was posting inappropriate things online and waiting for a reply!

CODY: If I can get to a computer, that Quinn is always on them...and BREAKING THEM!!!

Oh so it wasn't you then??? o.O

CODY: How very dare you even ask that!!!

As usual the Von Strunkles were in the pool! If you can't find a member of the family, check the pool!

Miles was basically content with his life so far! He was happy with Fiona and his gorgeous children. And despite his great grandparents crashing his reign, life was good! Until he suddenly realised something...

MILES: Oh crap!!!

What???

BEAU: What's up with daddy?

I dunno cutie! :-O

MILES: I need to find my Fi Fi and fast!

FIONA: Where are we going Miles? You can't come out in daylight!
MILES: Yes I can, especially for a momentous ocassion like this!
FIONA: Like what???

DARIUS: Hey Uncle Miles!
MILES: Um, hey! Happy Anniversary Fiona baby!
FIONA: What?
MILES: It's our first anniversary and we're going to have a nice dinner, no kids, just us!
FIONA: Ohhhh Miles!

What was supposed to be a quiet, romantic day out was kind of disturbed by Miles' extended family milling around. Stefan and his children Belle, Darius and Marcus!

Also a few others too, what? It's a public place! :/

What also didn't go in their favour was the fact that they ate at separate tables!

BELLE: Uncle Miles?
MILES: What?
BELLE: Why are you and Auntie Fi not sitting together?
MILES: I have no idea!

To make up for their time apart on their date, brain box Miles decided to have a quiz with Fiona!

MILES: Okay, five questions! If you get them all right you get a prize!
FIONA: Okay I'll play!

MILES: Okay, what colour are my eyes?
FIONA: What kind of question is THAT? Light blue!
MILES: Okay 1 point to you!

MILES: What colour is my hair?
FIONA: Oh my plumbob Miles! Easy! Purple-ish brown!
MILES: 2 points to you!

MILES: What colour is my jumper?
FIONA: Is this a joke? Purple?
MILES: Yes indeed, 3 points!

MILES: You;ll never get the last two! Hehehe!
FIONA: Really?
MARCUS: Adults play silly games!

MILES: Do I or do I not have fangs?
FIONA: Duh, you do!
MILES: 4 points to my baby girl!

MILES: And lastly, who am I married to? Huh? Huuuuuh?
FIONA: ME!
MILES: 5 points! FULL MARKS GIRL YOU ROCK!!!
FIONA: Yay I win, way too easy but I win!

FIONA: So what is my prize?
MILES: Me!

FIONA: Best.Prize.Ever!
MILES: You bet I am!

MILES: Happy Anniversary baby!
FIONA: Right back atcha!
BELLE: Yay Uncle Miles got a snog hehe!
DARIUS: Lucky guy, she's cute!
BELLE: DARIUS!!! She's your Aunt!
DARIUS: Not by blood!

Von Strunkles, ten generations of weird and just getting weirder! :-p

While his parents were out enjoying their relationship milestone and his sister slept soundly in the cot on the other side of the room, Chase waited for some attention but they were all at the pool enjoying themselves!

CHASE: Hawwo?

CHASE: I is not sleepy!!!

Your shirt says otherwise! ;) 
Well that's it for this chapter, next time there will be a plethora of birthdays!!! Until then, thank you for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just caught up with your story! That family is amazing...and crazy. I got a real surprise when Jared turned up in Hedwigthewhite's Love legacy :D That was fun. Hope you're well, fit and happy, as the saying goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they're a pretty mental family and very hard to keep up with lol! :p I'm trying to get Cody and Jared to "move on" as I think they've been around long enough, no matter how much I'll miss them! Yes Scarlette and Toby were made for each other it seems, and when he proposed to Miss Von Strunkle her parents just had to be there! It was fun doing a crossover with Hedwig's Loves! Generation 11 is happening soon and I can't quite believe I got this far! :D Maybe I'll get to 20? Mustn't push it! ;)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)