Saturday 18 April 2015

The Shylife Special: Scarlette's Fever!

Welcome to this special edition of The Shylife, focusing on Scarlette Von Strunkle. Scarlette is the youngest daughter of Jared and Aleisha, she was born after they received their young again potions and despite being a very pretty girl with so many talents, she hasn't really had the best teenage years. But things will change for the better as she gets older, she will find a true "Love"! ;)


Scarlette Von Strunkle returned from school sullen and moody once again. Her parents were worried and also very sad that their cheery daughter had changed so much in her teenage years.

Her younger brother Maxwell on the other hand had transformed into a confident and very handsome teenage boy. Aleisha was reminded of Jared at that age every time she looked at her son.

Jared was enjoying his fame a second time around, but couldn't stop worrying about his Scarlette!

She hardly spoke, and when she did it was yes or no answers. She rarely smiled, something she had always done as a child. Jared just didn't know what to do, he tried to talk to her about it but she would shut herself in her room and refuse to come out.

One evening, while spending time with his youngest child, Jared thought he would try and discuss with Max what he thought about his sister's behaviour of late.

JARED: So do you know what's up with Scarlette?
MAX: Nope, just that her new teacher is young and cute apparently, and all the girls are in love with him.
JARED: Oh yes? And what's this teacher's name?
MAX: I don't know his last name because he insists that all his pupils call him Simon!

 JARED: Does he now? That's interesting!

Jared now had more worries than before, he had the feeling that his daughter's moods were down to having a crush on her teacher.

MAX: Well I don't think he's that attractive anyway!
JARED: Well you wouldn't kid, you're into girls...aren't you?
MAX: Well yeah but you're handsome dad, Quinn's handsome! Dommy, Noah and Tristy are all good looking dudes! Do I have to be gay to find a man attractive?

Jared didn't really know what to say to that, his son had a good point. And after everything he'd experienced with Tristan, he wouldn't have minded if Max had been gay like his older brother.

The boys chatted about a number of things during their game, but Jared's mind was distracted by Scarlette and her change in personality.

JARED: Do you think your sister has...er...feelings for this teacher, this...Simon?

MAX: Hard to tell dad, it's true that her mood changed when he arrived at the school but...

MAX: ...that Britney is a bit of a beatch if you know what I mean!

JARED: And who's Britney when she's at home? Is she toxic?
MAX: What?
JARED: Is she a slave for you?
MAX: Dad...
JARED: Maybe she was born to make you happy!
MAX: You really haven't met Britney have you dad?

JARED: And you my son are way too young to get my pop culture references and that makes me very sad indeed!
MAX: I know who Britney Spears is dad, chill! All I'm sayin' is this Britney is a complete demon! And she hates Scar!
JARED: Really? Well we shall see about...that!

JARED: And I win, I thank you!

JARED: I may be old kid, but I can still destroy you mwahahahahaha!
MAX: Congrats on defeating your last born son and giving him a taste of how it feels to be a loser, good life lesson dad!

MAX: But seriously, that Britney is such an evil excuse for a human being and she's been zoning in on Scar for a while now. I think she has more to do with her moods than the new teacher!

Jared didn't like the thought of his daughter being bullied, he couldn't understand how anyone could dislike her! Scarlette was a sweet girl who cared for other people more than herself! This Britney was not going to hurt her any longer!

He was going to speak with the school, but before he did, he wanted to make sure that Scarlette knew he was on her side.

JARED: Scarlette? Honey are you okay?
SCARLETTE: *sniffle* Fine! I'm...I'm doing homework so...need a little privacy to concentrate!
JARED: Baby can I come in?
SCARLETTE: NO! I'm...NO!

Scarlette's sobs were hard to ignore as Jared barged into her darkened room as she lay on her bed, in full IF mode!

He flicked on the light and his heart began to ache at the sight of her. When she was little she would often go into IF mode and sulk. But this was far worse than anything she'd ever experienced as a child.

JARED: Why are you lying in here in the dark? And what's with this? Talk to me please!
SCARLETTE: Dad please go away, I'm not in the mood for talking!
JARED: Well will you listen instead?

SCARLETTE: No offense but I really need to be alone right now!
JARED: Scarlette sweetheart that is the LAST thing you need right now! And you are going to listen to me I am your father!
SCARLETTE: And you're just as bad as the rest of them!

Jared was taken aback by her words and how bitterly she said them.

JARED: What is that supposed to mean? Who are the rest of them? And how am I so bad? I just want to know you're okay, is that such a crime?

Scarlette sighed impatiently and refused to look at her father. She knew he was trying to help, but he couldn't! There was nothing he could do for her! A hopeless case who everyone hated, an ugly IF freak who no one could ever love!

Jared knew when he was defeated and decided to leave his daughter alone with her thoughts. 

JARED: Dinner should be ready soon, so don't come down like that it will freak your mother out!

Jared hated feeling helpless, he had fought for Aleisha and for members of his family before. But this was his baby! When his child was hurting it was the hardest thing in the world to watch, knowing she didn't want to involve him made that so much worse!

Scarlette felt bad about the way she had treated her dad, she really did want to talk to someone but she knew that he would go crazy and make a scene at school which in turn would make things far worse rather than better!

Scarlette felt better when she was in her IF form, but her dad was right, her mum didn't like it. Not because she didn't like the fact that her husband and children had the trait, it was because it brought home to her that her babies were different from her! Despite Scarlette being her mother's clone save for grandpa Cody's hair and Jared's eyes!

She wanted so badly to disappear, to run away from this place and go somewhere that nobody knew who she was, Jared V's daughter! Having a famous rock star for a father wasn't as great as it was cracked up to be, rather than have loads of friends Scarlette was often the butt of their jokes!

As she tried to block the events of that day out of her mind, the tears fell once again! How could she forget? Getting off the bus to be met with three people who hated her guts...

...trying to avoid them was almost impossible! She even skipped the bus a few times and snuck into school through the back door pretending she slept in! But this day, there was no avoiding them!

As she lay on her bed once again, in human form this time, she looked down at her scraped knees and tried not to irritate her wounds by leaning on them. Her elbows were badly scratched too as she remembered how it hurt when her flesh was torn on the playground as everyone laughed and pointed at her lying on the ground as her backpack was emptied over her head!

SCARLETTE: Why can't they just leave me alone???

Yes she wanted to forget, but what was the point in that? She would only have to relive it day after day!

Britney Perkins, Jennifer Grimes and Ed Clarke were going to meet her off of the bus every day and torture her! And it was just going to get worse after today...

Mr Allen, or Simon as he liked to be called, was the new teacher all the girls adored and followed around like lost puppies! Not Scarlette, she was more interested in his teaching, her favourite subject was science and she wanted to become a doctor one day like her sister Lillith! Mr Allen encouraged her and believed that she was capable of anything she set her mind to, being his teacher's pet added to the reasons Britney and her gang hated her!

Britney was blonde and beautiful and she was evil with it! She was besotted with Simon and his interest in Scarlette enraged her...

...especially when Scarlette could answer all of his questions and got top marks in his quizzes! Britney hated Scarlette with a passion and her friend Jennifer went along with every taunt, every punch, every death glare directed in Scarlette's direction!

Ed Clarke was just as bad, he had been partnered with Scarlette for a project involving collecting gems all over Roaring Heights. He had been nice enough when he wasn't around Britney, but as soon as they returned to the classroom he turned nasty again!

SIMON: And I'm happy to say that Scarlette and Ed get full marks, especially for that rainbow gem, well done, go team!
ED: Yeah that was me!
SCARLETTE: *mutters* Okay whatever, you take the credit I don't care!

BRITNEY: WHAT did you just say to my friend Von Stinkle???

JENNIFER: *snicker* Von Stinkle hee hee!!!

ED: Yeah sir, I found the rainbow gem, Von Stinkle couldn't find her way out of her own back yard!

SCARLETTE: Well Ed I think considering it came from my back yard in the first place...

ED: Did I say you could talk? Just be grateful we got top marks, and when you fail your exams at doctor school or whatever you can thank your lucky stars you even got that far in the first place!!!
SCARLETTE:Ed...

SIMON: Hush now! Scarlette and Ed you both did very well and you made a good team, so let's not spoil things now!

BRITNEY: Did you hear that? They got a rainbow gem in HER garden!!! How did we not get a rainbow gem???
JENNIFER: Brit calm down, we'll win the next team project!

As Simon continued his lesson and his back was turned, Britney taunted Scarlette who had tried to put on a brave face since her meeting with the playground concrete earlier that day. Her knees and elbows stung but she forced a smile as she answered all of the questions Simon asked her.

SIMON: Well I think what we'll do for the next project is going to involve plants, Scarlette you should do well here since I heard your sister has an amazing garden at the Von Strunkle mansion! This should be a good one for you!

Britney was so enraged by Scarlette's popularity with her Simon that she wasn't going to let her get away with stealing his attention for the whole lesson!

BRITNEY: HEY! Von Stinkle! Where do you think you're going?
SCARLETTE: Please Britney, just let me go home, I won't use my sister's garden I'll go looking around town instead if it makes you happy.

BRITNEY: No, what would make me happy is if you would take your freakish green hair and stupid face and get the hell out of here for good! Simon is MINE! Understand???
SCARLETTE: Britney he's a teacher and he's probably married or has a girlfriend. He's not interested in me or you! Just get over it!

BRITNEY: WHAT did you SAY???
SCARLETTE: Anyway if you like him so much then why don't you try harder on the projects and the tests?
BRITNEY: OMG you did NOT just give me CHEEK!!!

Scarlette was sick of being the butt of Britney's cruelness that she did give her cheek back. She'd already pushed her to the ground that morning and thrown all of her things out of her backpack on the playground, what more could she do? As she thought this Britney lunged for her and grabbed her by the hair, Scarlette grabbed Britney's hair back and they rocked from side to side, spinning around and pulling roughly as Britney's cronies looked on.

Finally Scarlette let go as she was violently tossed into the wall, winded she stood for a moment as the tears began to fall. When was this ever going to end?

ED: That was brutal Brit!
JENNIFER: Yeah, you got a clump of her hair! She'll go to the teacher now!
BRITNEY: I don't care I hate her!

Scarlette traced the graffiti on the wall with her fingers as her head throbbed and the stinging from the previous wounds continued. It was true that Britney had come away with a handful of her green and brown hair. The hair she was always mocked for, the hair that made her grandfather and sister look so beautiful and yet she was ridiculed!

Suddenly Simon appeared looking furiously in Britney's direction as Jennifer and Ed wanted to crawl inside the lockers and hide.

SIMON: BRITNEY PERKINS!
BRITNEY: S-Simon???

SIMON: Is someone going to tell me why you and Scarlette were brawling in the hallway??? Jennifer?
JENNIFER: N-No sir!

SIMON: Ed?
ED: ...
SIMON: Very well then, Britney?
BRITNEY: She started it! She gave me lip!

SIMON: Scarlette? Come with me! Britney? Go home!!!

Britney looked confused, angry and yet relieved thinking it was Scarlette who would get the blame for their fight...

...but it was in fact the opposite. Simon Allen was not stupid, he saw everything that was going on between her and Britney and he knew that Scarlette was not to blame!

SIMON: Scarlette, when are you going to report her to the headmistress???
SCARLETTE: I'm not!
SIMON: I beg your pardon?

SIMON: I will do it for you, I will! Just say the word, but I need you to back me up! And how do I get the feeling that you won't grass her up?
SCARLETTE: Mr Allen...
SIMON: Please, Simon!

SCARLETTE: MR Allen, I'm aging up soon and I only have to put up with Britney a little while longer. I can handle it, my body will heal...
SIMON: But your mind will not! I was bullied at school when I was a kid and it's screwed me up believe me! I'm a loner, I keep to myself and the only way I can be myself is to teach science. I was a nerd at school and I wore glasses, it also didn't help that I had a zit outbreak every Sunday night before the school week and they called me pizza face every day!

SIMON: So when I graduated, I went to university and became a teacher so that I could help people like me overcome people like Britney!
SCARLETTE: She fancies you!
SIMON: Yeah well, she's got more of a chance with old Mr Harris the history teacher! Scarlette please don't let her get away with this!

She almost agreed to report Britney with Simon's help, but she thought that it would only make her worse. She would only come after her when school was finished! There was no point, and that was why she had kept it from her parents too. But her studies were being affected by this! She'd had a good think and she realised that she had three big brothers and two big sisters along with many other extended family members that could keep her safe from Britney until her exams were over and she could graduate...

And it was this realisation that brought her to her father, it was time to confess what was bothering her!

SCARLETTE: Daddy? I want to tell you...
JARED: Yes? Tell me, tell me anything!!!

Scarlette took a deep breath as her father stood up and locked eyes with her.

SCARLETTE: Dad, I'm being bullied...and it's ruining my life!
JARED: I know honey, but now it's gonna stop!!!

SCARLETTE: What? How did you know???
JARED: Sweetie, do you honestly think that when you come home sad every day from school that I wouldn't investigate and try to help? You're my world! You, your mother and your brothers and sisters!!! The only thing I don't understand is why you didn't come to me sooner!

SCARLETTE: Because I thought it would make things worse, but how could it get any worse? She's already cut my knees, my elbows and then she tore my hair out because she says it's ugly and green and I'm hideous and...
JARED: Whoa, my baby is NOT hideous!!!

SCARLETTE: She hates me, my hair, my eyes, the way I dress, the way I speak and the fact that Mr Allen prefers me to her but not in a romantic way! I'm his star pupil because we both love science and he can teach me and I'll listen, I guess he finds it rewarding to have an interested student. But she says I'm the ugliest girl in school and how could he prefer me to her when I'm so disgusting! Daddy I don't know why she picked me to be so horrible to...
JARED: Jealousy my sweet Scarlette, she's jealous because you're perfect and she's a little tramp!

JARED: You are so beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Your hair is beautiful! My dad has hair like yours, and he was a complete heartthrob in his day, still is and he's almost an elder! Scarlette Von Strunkle, one day you are going to be the most beautiful girl in the class when you set off to university and become a doctor like Lil! She had to work her up from the bottom, and her vampire powers helped with that, but you'll have to get there with brains alone...

JARED: ...so I'm not worried, because you're a brainy little thing! I had the brawn, but I was never really academic, thank heavens for good looks huh? Hehe! Don't even give Britney another thought, she's finished! Just you become the amazing human being you're destined to be, that's all that matters!

Scarlette's tears were happy tears this time, her father had promised to help her get rid of Britney and her entourage. All she had to do was pass her exams and get accepted into university!

SCARLETTE: Thank you daddy!
JARED: No need to thank me!

JARED: It's what fathers do, protect their daughters from jerks who upset them! I love you, just always know that! You're a Von Strunkle, that means something! And listen, your nephew Miles is an alchemy master and a genius to boot, maybe Britney would like to try some "beauty products" he has invented huh? *wink*
SCARLETTE: Oh daddy! *giggle*

After a full investigation by the school, Britney was expelled for bullying Scarlette. Jennifer and Ed were suspended but returned to sit their exams. Scarlette passed with flying colours and she was heading to university soon, she just had one last thing to do first, age up! But before she could do that, there was a knock on the door. Jared saw Jennifer and Ed standing at the door looking nervous and refrained from answering until he'd run it by Scarlette first.

JARED: Those two lackies of Britney's are at the door, do you want me to tell them to do one or...
SCARLETTE: No, no daddy let them in!

JARED: Don't try anything you two or I'll personally throw you both out by your hair!
JENNIFER: No Mr Von Strunkle we won't, we came to say...

JENNIFER: Scarlette we are so sorry for being such jerks and...well...
ED: We hoped...

JENNIFER: ...we hoped we could be your friends, we so want to make it up to you! Britney has tried to call us and come here to egg your house but we don't want anything more to do with her! I'm not excusing it but I was only up for a little name calling, when she started getting physical well...

JENNIFER: ...look, as I said, there is no excuse for anything we did and I don't expect you to forgive me but...

Scarlette began to cry but she was relieved that Jennifer and Ed were repentant!

SCARLETTE: I forgive both of you, and I would love to be friends! Why don't we all age up together and start a new chapter in our lives?

They all agreed to have a joint birthday as Jared, Aleisha and Max cheered them on. Max had taken a shine to Jennifer and was sad that she was aging up, making her too old for him...for now!

All three blew out their candles and wished for a better future!

As young adults, Scarlette and Jennifer were beautiful and already getting along very well! Like they'd been friends forever!

After eating too much cake, Scarlette and Jennifer sat my the pool in the moonlight as the boys played catch behind them, Max unable to concentrate for Jennifer and her beauty!

JENNIFER: Your brother is pretty cute!
SCARLETTE: And still a teen! But I get the feeling that he'll be straight at your door the minute he ages up!
JENNIFER: Well I'll be waiting, he's such a sweetie!
SCARLETTE: Apparently he's a chip off the old block, mum says dad was a sweetie at Max's age too!
JENNIFER: *groan* Oh no!

JENNIFER: What the heck is SHE doing here?

SCARLETTE: Don't worry, I'll get rid of her, she doesn't scare me now!

SCARLETTE: Hello Britney!
BRITNEY: Von Stinkle! What are you doing with my gang???
SCARLETTE: Really Britney? Still with the Von Stinkle, and the gang? Do you never grow up? We're adults now, act like it!

BRITNEY: OMG ARE YOU GIVING ME CHEEK???
SCARLETTE: *sigh* I take that as a no then. Wow how immature!

Jennifer could barely hear what Scarlette and Britney were saying but by the look on Brtney's face, she could tell she hadn't changed a bit since high school!

Both Ed and Jennifer joined the girls, and for a moment Scarlette was unsure of how things were going to progress.

BRITNEY: You two, come with me! NOW!!!

JENNIFER: No, you GO! NOW!
ED: Yeah Britney, beat it! We're not your friends anymore, we never were you only used us!

BRITNEY: What are you talking about! You are my friends, MY friends, not HERS!!! Now let's go, stop messing about or you'll end up like her! Guys? Come on?

JENNIFER: What do you mean by that? End up like her??? What's wrong with that? Ending up kind, caring, compassionate and forgiving! Instead of being like you, ugly inside, nasty and twisted with no regard for other people's feelings! Oh yes please where do I sign up to your horror show club? NOT!!! Leave us ALONE!!!

BRITNEY: Well you've gone and blown it now Grimey!
Jennifer: Like I really care, if you were such a great person we'd have been with you all along, but you're not! So take the hint!

BRITNEY: Well that's fine, I will get better and cooler friends than you! I don't need you losers!
JENNIFER: Oh are you still here??? Good luck with that!

Scarlette kept a dignified silence but could not conceal her amusement as Britney got a taste of what loneliness really felt like...

...and judging by her face, she didn't like it! Finally she was realising that her actions had repercussions, Scarlette was now the popular one and she was the bad guy!

Jennifer waited for Britney to leave, she wasn't going to let her hurt Scarlette ever again. But somehow she knew the fight was gone from her now! Eventually she left with her tail between her legs and the friends all retreated inside to breathe a sigh of relief!

If Max wasn't crazy about Jennifer before, he certainly was now witnessing her defend his sister was just amazing!

MAX: You totally rocked out there!
JENNIFER: No I didn't, I was atoning!

MAXWELL: Well I think you're wonderful and I'd love for you to go to prom with me!
JENNIFER: And if I was a bit younger I would, I think you're cute Max but...if you like me then you have to wait until you're old enough otherwise we should stick to being just friends!

MAXWELL: So I'll wait then! Friends is good, but husband and wife is better!
JENNIFER: You really are cheeky aren't you? *laughs*
MAXWELL: And that's why you'll marry me! *wink*

The time had come for Scarlette to leave for university and Aleisha tried to comfort her husband, Jared was rather sad to see his baby go but he knew she was going to do good things!

ALEISHA: It will be okay, you know that!
JARED: Yes I know, I'm allowed to miss her though!
ALEISHA: Of course you are!

JARED: Yeah, that's all it is! Missing my girl!

Scarlette was all packed and ready to say goodbye to her parents and brother. She was excited and scared at the same time, what if another bully took Britney's place? Somehow she knew she could handle that now!

And so it was off to a new adventure!

Spooky day was almost upon Roaring Heights as Scarlette was due back home from university. Her younger brother had aged up while she was away, and as Jennifer arrived to greet her friend as she returned, she was taken aback by how gorgeous Max was!

But when Max saw her he couldn't help himself and lunged straight at her! He wanted so badly to kiss her, to claim her before anyone else got in there first!

Max had loved Jennifer since the day she shared an age up with his sister. His feelings had never changed, in fact he loved her more now than he did as a teen!

MAXWELL: Oh Jennifer I love you, please tell me we can be together now?

JENNIFER: MAX!
MAXWELL: What? What did...I do?
JENNIFER: It is polite to say hello before sticking your tongue in a girl's mouth!

MAXWELL: I'm sorry I'm new to this please don't hate me!
JENNIFER: I'll let it slide this time!

JENNIFER: So hello Max!
MAXWELL: Hello Jennifer!
JENNIFER: Now, show me your moves now little boy!

Scarlette finally arrived home to see her little brother and friend locking lips.

SCARLETTE: Don't let me interrupt!
JENNIFER: Sc-Scarlette! Welcome home!

MAXWELL: Hey sis!
SCARLETTE: Hey little brother! I approve of your taste in women!

MAXWELL: Thank you! It's so great to have you back!

MAXWELL: You gotta see the old man, he's been pacing the floors since 6am this morning waiting for you!

SCARLETTE: Hi daddy!
JARED: Oh hey there, you're home already?
SCARLETTE: Yeah like you didn't miss me huh?

JARED: Well maybe just a little! Hehe! How was your first semester?
SCARLETTE: It was...great! A little hiccup though, but all in all it was wonderful! I met a lovely boy daddy...
JARED: You...boy...huh?

SCARLETTE: Yes, a boy! His name is Tobias, Toby! You know the Loves? He's their oldest son and he's...oh daddy he's lovely!
JARED: I see!

JARED: Well if he's a Love then I suppose it's not all bad! Your mother and I will have to meet him at some point, you know that right?
SCARLETTE: I know! Look he didn't have it easy you know, remember that time I dressed as a hot dog and went out of town with mum and granny Tia?
JARED: Yeah?

SCARLETTE: Well apparently Toby was there and...remember when I said I saw this boy and I felt this spark? It was Toby dad, I know it! He's been looking for a hot dog girl all this time and when we met at uni it just felt right! That was until that crazy girl tried to break us up because she wanted him for herself!
JARED: What crazy girl???

SCARLETTE: Her name was Rebecca and...oh it doesn't matter now! All that matters is we belong together like you and mum! He's asked me to go and visit his parents on Snowflake Day if that's okay?
JARED: Well we'd have to ask your mother...

ALEISHA: Sounds great honey! And he can come and see us after that maybe?
JARED: Leesh!!!

ALEISHA: Oh Jared stop pretending you don't approve, you want Scar to have what we have don't you?
JARED: Yes! *sigh*
ALEISHA: Then Scar, arrange with Toby when he can visit us and I'll cook something nice...something better than pancakes!

Scarlette was happy to be back in her old bed, as she lay on her favourite spot, she thought about Toby and how much she was going to miss him. But it would soon be time to go back to university and they could be together then, now that they had a house together with their friends! After telling her parents and brother all about her new friendships and discoveries she was quite tired!

With the past behind her, Scarlette could now look to the future. Yes that ordeal with Rebecca had brought back her nightmare with Britney, and for a while she needed to distance herself from Toby until she got over it. But now everything was good and she was happy! And she couldn't wait to become Doctor Scarlette...LOVE! Toby's wife! That was her dream, and she hoped it would come true!

The End! I hope you enjoyed this special with Scarlette, if you did please check out The Love Legacy by Hedwigthewhite! The link to her page is on the right side of this blog! It is awesome, and also Tobias, Scarlette's boyfriend, is a bit of alright too! Until next time...;)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I missed seeing this one as well (life's been beyond busy and into frantic at times: both my parents have been ill, and my dad's definitely on the down, with his memory going and his ability to understand things, which is hard on my mother...) but it's nice to ctach up. I like Scarlette's back story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not been on TS3 site for a long time as I've not been keeping that well but whenever I write a chapter of The Shylife or Love Drunk I tend to just notify people on my Facebook page which is quite lazy and bad of me. I really must get back onto The Sims site! :/ I'm sorry to hear your parents aren't doing so good, it's very hard when it's your turn to take care of them on top of everything else I know, my mum is disabled and my dad is very busy as Chairman of the Legion Branch here so it's my job to make sure she eats and doesn't try and do anything strenuous on her own. I'm trying to get the house I've inherited from my mum's side in order as it's very badly run down and needs a lot of work. Once I get my kitchen in there and have the right people come and inspect it, my business can begin fully. :) Hope you have a good weekend and things aren't too stressful! <3

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)