Sunday 22 March 2015

The Shylife of Miles Von Strunkle: Part 2

GENERATION TEN

Welcome back to generation ten! Last time Miles and Fiona finally got married and not long after their wedding, there was the pitter patter of tiny feet! Letha Von Strunkle was the first born into this generation and she is adorable! But before we left there was the sound of a lullaby which can only mean one thing...

LETHA: Beddy byes???

No little one, it means your mummy and daddy have made you a baby brother or sister! :)

LETHA: Pfft, unimpressed!!!

Fiona was besotted with her daughter, every moment she got she watched her play. At the same time she tried to ignore the sicky feeling that had haunted her since she and Miles woo hooed the night before.

LETHA: Mummy is lookin' gween!

Yes sweetcakes, she's suffering from morning sickness?

LETHA: But it's da afternoons?

Miles neglected his garden as he had the urge to go and see his Letha!

MILES: Hello baby girl!
LETHA: Hey ders daddio!

Miles likes to wander around the house in next to nothing, it's a thing he's never going to overcome sadly...oh who am I kidding I love it! :D

Letha was very much her daddy's girl, she would often do things for Miles that she wouldn't do for her mummy!

Like go quietly into her playpen.

MILES: You sit in there and be a good girl okay?
LETHA: Okies daddy!

MILES: I've got Bot business to attend to and your mummy's not feeling so good. So will you be good for daddy?
LETHA: Yes daddy!
MILES: Thank you sweetheart!

Letha occupied her time with the blocks, but she got bored easily which was a true sign of a budding genius!

LETHA: Bwocks bwocks bwocks!

LETHA: Okies bored now!

She sounds like Dark Willow! :O Scary witch in the making?

FIONA: Come on then little one, let's learn some skills!
LETHA: Whut? Nooooooooo!!!

Gino and Kip came out to play, for some reason I've lost Gino's hair! :/ 

For a minute I thought Fi was going to take her ickiness out on Gino but then I realised she wanted to practice her lucky charm! Awwww!

Gino was grateful, plus check out his new do!

GINO: Thank you I feel very lucky!
FIONA: Don't get all mushy, I needed the practice and you were there, don't make it a big deal!!!

She's secretly happy!

Not long after her spell went swimmingly, Fiona spun into a rather questionable maternity get-up! Well at least this time she wasn't completely nude! She didn't really seem to notice but Carly and Gino felt a bit awkward, this would never happen in their day lol!

FIONA: My ring is so ZINNNNGGGG!

Yes and your baps are so zaaaapppp!!! Out there for all to see, cover up girl!

Phew that's better!

GINO: Thank you for covering up your pretty little bosoms!
FIONA: Pervert!

FIONA: Here Letha, don't you listen to that nasty, creepy ghost! He's a pervy old man!
GINO: Hey I'm dead, I'll take any titillation I can get...no pun intended!

FIONA: Will we try and do some talking, hmm?
LETHA: Okies mama! Let's get crackin' before your belly is the size of a house!

Cheeky little girl, but cute!

Sadly Letha's skill building wasn't going so well!

FIONA: Come on baby, just say mummy?
LETHA: Yummy, cakes and milk! Letha hungweeeee!!!

LETHA: Where is daddy?

He's outside trying to build his own skills honey, you should try and do the same!

LETHA: But I is booooooooored!

Miles was outside getting crispy fried as he built up his Bot skills! 

MILES: I really should make up some more vampire sun stuff! I can handle the sparkles!

That might not be a bad idea snookums!

MILES: My brain sparkles anyway, genius sparkles infecting my thoughts!

Yes yes, genius we get it! >.<

After tiring of the smell of burnt flesh, Miles headed over to the Bot Emporium for some supplies. But he got rather distracted by great granny Tia and her purrrty pink wings!

MILES: Oh great grandmother! Are you my fairy grandmother?
TIA: Funny kid, not!

While he fawned over Tia, some poor resident of Roaring Heights was caught short! And Gail from These Twin Souls was eyeing hunky Miles up! What would Ry say? ;)

MILES: Awww come on great granny T!
TIA: Oh alright but only a little okay?
MILES: YESSSSS!!!

Yes he totally mooched some fairy dust, without the mooch trait! Impressive!

MILES: Awesome, thanks great granny T! I can fly home yays!
TIA: You are welcome er...which one are you?
MILES: Um M-Miles? *sniffle* Your granddaughter Lillith's heir?
TIA: Uh-huh, you have Irish and Scottish blood! You're a Celtic pixie hee hee!
MILES: Whut?
GAIL: OHHHHH he's so adorbs when he sparkles!

Miles had a little browse while he was there, he'd forgotten what he'd come in for amongst all the excitement and the confusion. What Tia meant by his Celtic blood is that his grandfather Daniel O'Hara is of Irish descent, while his grandmother Ruby (MacDonald) O'Hara is Scottish...so he's a Celtic pixie instead of a vampire with fairy dust all over him, lol!

Before making his way back home to his pregnant wife and totally adorable daughter, Miles was accosted by Gail who could no longer handle the sexiness that was him!

GAIL: I can't look at you, it's too much! Your beauty hurts my eyes!
MILES: Yeah, so I'm gonna go now. Laters!

MILES: Ugh these people are so weird! I'm off home to Fi and Letha!

What I want to know is did that woman in the green dress get to the toilet in time! I guess I'll never know, that's what I get for not paying attention!

MILES: It's wearing off, better step on it!

I think he might just have enough to get home!

Meanwhile, Fiona let out her dark and evil side. Blame it on the hormones and the fact that Letha does favour her daddy, but still it's a cruel thing to do to a toddler!

I am of course referring to the candy theft that is about to go down right now.

FIONA: Come on Letha baby, show mummy your big swirly lollipop!

LETHA: Why mummy?

LETHA: Noes, don'ts steals it!!! Whaa...

FIONA: Mine now, hehehe!

LETHA: MUMMY OMG!!!

FIONA: Suck it up, I lick it? I own it!

LETHA: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

LETHA: MUMMY!!! You so cruels!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
FIONA: Aww Letha, I'm sorry!

FIONA: Mummy will get you another one, an even bigger and even more colourful lollipop!
LETHA: You pwomisss?

FIONA: I do, and I promise I'll never do that to you again!
LETHA: ...I don't believes you!

FIONA: I was just messing about, I'm evil I have to get my jollies somehow!

FIONA: You are so beautiful, never forget that!
LETHA: I takes after my mummy! So daddy says!

And daddy was back home tending to the garden with mother. Lillith was interested in his meeting with her grandmother.

LIL: So she was looking good?
MILES: Yeah, great!
LIL: And how is granddad Cody?
MILES: I dunno, she gave me some fairy dust and that was that.

LIL: Men, never ask the important questions!
MILES: Well I was a little high on that stuff, I ended up buying way too many chips! And some duplicates too so I was pretty out of it!
LIL: Yeah yeah!

It was nearing that time when the cries of a newborn Von Strunkle would fill the house once again. Fiona was fit to burst and loving every moment of it.

Miles was just as excited about this new arrival as he was with Letha!

LETHA: Don't gets too close daddy she'll steals yer sweeties!!!

MILES: What's she talking about?
FIONA: I have no idea, toddlers and their imaginations!

MILES: What do you reckon, boy or girl?
FIONA: I reckon what will be will be!
MILES: You're no fun!

Although excited to have another baby in the household, Miles made sure that Letha wasn't feeling left out.

As if there was any chance of that! The Von Strunkles weren't known for neglect often. Well except for Jesse, Jack, Lacey, Seth, Willow, Caleb...okay maybe it happens! O.o

LETHA: *giggle* Daddy you so fun!
MILES: And so is mummy!
LETHA: Nopes she steals!
MILES: What?

MILES: Oh you and your imagination!
LETHA: Noes, I tells you secret m'kay?

MILES: Okay, what's your secret?
LETHA: I whispers, it's only for daddy kays?

MILES: Is that right? Well if it's true then that's not very nice now is it?

LETHA: Daddy it IS twoo! I no lies!
MILES: Well let's get you into your playpen shall we? I think you need a little time to be by yourself and keep your sweeties!

Miles tried to cheer his little princess up by making faces and funny noises. He knew his wife was evil and with that came some erratic behaviour like stealing candy from a baby. He just had to go with it and try to get his daughter to forget her ordeal.

LETHA: Daddeh you so funneh...buts mummy is hurts!

Yes baby number two was coming and fast!

MILES: AAAAAHHHH!
FIONA: What? Does it hurt? Shall I get you something for the pain???

FIONA: IS MY SCREAMING HURTING YOUR DELICATE VAMPIRE EARS???
MILES: Fi don't talk just breathe!

FIONA: When this baby arrives I'm going to kill him!

NO, don't be like that he just cares!

Fiona gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, the first vampire child of this generation too!

Fiona and Miles named their baby son Beau Von Strunkle!

After spending a few minutes running away from Fiona to avoid a smacking, Miles spent some time with his newborn.

MILES: Oh he's so tiny!

MILES: Hey there Beau! I'm yo daddeh!

Trust you Miles, forever the fun dad eh?

MILES: Okay kids, bond!

Or not!

Letha was exhausted from watching her little brother come into the world that she had no time for bonding, only snoozing!

Until grandpa Quinny came upstairs for a visit, and to meet the newest member of clan Von Strunkle!

QUINN: HEYYYY KIDS! Grandpa is in da house!

QUINN: Yo, grandson! Wake up so I can play with you!!! Granddaughter? Ugh!

QUINN: Pfft, babies are boooooring!

Well as Miles proudly standing by cake signifies, Beau was going to be a baby no more!

QUINN: Finally, he'll be fun!
MILES: I'm sooooo pumped for this yesssss!!!
QUINN: You poor, naive fool!

QUINN: Time to show your daddy just how fun you can be little poop head!

LIL: Where's my grandson? Let me snuggle his little...oh! Birthday already??? How long have I been in the garden???
QUINN: Two days and fourteen hours...oh and fifty two minutes! I'm really missing you can you tell?

Annnnnnd...

...he disappeared!?!?!

Oh nope, there he is!

Beau has granny Lil's eyes and either grandpa Quinn's or great grandpa Jared's hair! Either way he's cute as cute can be!

BEAU: Ooooh is dat my nose?

FIONA: Hey there sweetie!
BEAU: And so da gwabbin' begins! *sigh*

BEAU: And da violation of pwivacy! Hair smellin' is not acceptabibble!

After the trauma of giving birth and then watching her son grow into a toddler, Fiona wanted a nice relaxing soak with her husband. And he wasn't exactly against the idea!

MILES: So I've been thinking!
FIONA: When are you never?
MILES: Hey, no genius jokes please! It's about me and you, and also about Alf!
FIONA: What about him?
MILES: Well, sadly he'll have to move out soon!
FIONA: Why?

MILES: To make room for our babies!
FIONA: Miles there's plenty of room for Letha and Beau! What are you talking about?
MILES: I want more, don't you? And this is a legacy after all! So, how about we get makin' number three right here?

FIONA: MIIILLLEESSS!!!
MILES: Come on, give daddy some sugar huh?


I'm guessing irresistible sims have lots of babies because...DUH!

MILES: Another lullabye huh?
FIONA: Some day you can have the babies!
MILES: Yeah not gunna happen hehe!

While his parents were busy in the hot tub, clever little Beau taught himself how to walk! Yay Beau! What a little gem you are!

He's looking very pleased with himself and quite rightly so!

BEAU: I'm da man!

BEAU: Piece of cake!

Unbeknown to Miles, Alf had overheard his conversation with Fiona about him having to move out, and it broke his heart! (Also means he watched them woo hoo and that is a number of ways creepy to me!) O.o

Lillith thought it would be nice if she watched the kiddies while mummy and daddy had some time together. And she wants more grandbabies of course!

Letha and Beau spent some quality brother/sister time together in their walkers and found that they had very little in common!

Letha tried mimicking her brother, but really all she wanted to know was how her hands tasted and why Beau found them so yummy!

Beau played with the squeaky shapes as Letha looked on in amusement.

LETHA: Heys, I didn't knows it did that!
BEAU: Keep up sister!

LETHA: He's cheeky! I likes it!

Morning crept up on everyone and Fiona managed to drag Miles out of the hot tub before they wrinkled into tiny prune people. Of course their first stop was up to the nursery for some baby play time! Fiona got down to teaching Beau how to talk and hoped he would be easier than his sister!

Alf had taken to following Miles around so that he was in the loop. If he was moving out he wanted to know when and where before anyone else!

Beau's learning had to be cut short as Fiona felt very sick and rushed to the bathroom next door.

FIONA: BLEEEEUUUUUURRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

FIONA: Oh my, that was bad!

Baby on the way? :D

Unaware that Alf knew about his plan to move him elsewhere, Miles thought a little male bonding might soften the blow. Adding more trait chips to help him along the way.

Miles was very fond of Alf and the thought of having to let him go was painful for him. But if he and Fiona wanted another child, then it had to be that way. He hoped that Alf would understand.

ALF: We will be friends forever, yes Master Miles?
MILES: Of course, no matter what happens!

Miles wasn't stupid, far from it! He cottoned on to the fact that Alf was not altogether unaware of his plan!

ALF: Do not worry Master Miles, I have to go and I understand!
MILES: You do? Then you understand that Fi and I want more children and...well she's pregnant again and after that there's no room so...
ALF: I know!
MILES: I've already found a new home for you though, and you will be well looked after! You can even visit when the new baby arrives! Hopefully there will be another on the way by then...
ALF: You have been a good Master, and I will miss you! But I value the time we spent together, thank you!

MILES: You are sooooo welcome! And ditto! Let me just arrange for your new Master to pick you up okay?
ALF: Okay!

MILES: Hey! It's Miles! Are you ready to take Alf yet? Cool! I really appreciate this!

MILES: I'm gonna miss him but...I know you'll take good care of him! Thanks again Grandpa!

Ohhhhh??? So Jared is taking Alf in? Awwww my baby, always a good guy! <3

Letha was bonding very well with Calvin! She was sad to see Alf go but she knew that great grandpa Jared would look after him!

Besides she still have good old Calvin! Best imaginary friend ever!

LETHA: Hold ups there! You mean he's not da only ones???

Nope!

LETHA: I is feelin' cheated heres!

Beau decided to have a temper tantrum while Fiona fought the nausea that was rearing its ugly head. Good timing kid, real good!

LETHA: Wow, is he ever gonna be quiets? My ear drums is beatin' pretty louds with that thing over der!
BEAU: It is NOT FAAAAAAAIRRRR!!!

BEAU: If I scweams at dis thing will somebody love me?

Nope!

Fiona had to put Letha down for a moment as something was happening.

LETHA: I no cares, I plays with Calvin!

And pregnancy is now confirmed. Miles knows his wife, he predicted this! And so did we with the puking and the moods and...

LETHA: I is so ashamed!

LETHA: Buts when a girl has gots ta go, she has gots ta go!

Lillith was on injection duty again!

She looks like a mad scientist in that get-up! Speaking of mad...

Benny was in this coffee shop where Lillith had to find a fairy to inoculate or something, I really should pay more attention! He was being...well Benny!

This girl, she's important, and again I didn't pay attention and I forget who she is! Arrrggghhhh! Anyway she's a fan of Lillith's so all is good!

So this fairy, Lillith had to go and speak to him for something, it's a whole thing that means she needs to do it to keep her job! She's a world renowned surgeon for plumbob's sake! Who are you to tell her what to and what not to do in her top of the pile job eh???

Benny was going hairy mental so Lillith got the heck out of Dodge!

I wonder how Miles would feel if he knew his mother was out and about town with his beloved Betsy?

This third pregnancy was going well so far, and I was happy to see Fiona spun into a more dressed maternity get-up!

Quinn wanted to spend some time with his grandson before any of the other adults snaffled him up!

QUINN: Grandpa wants some Beau time!
BEAU: Who are you again?

Letha was stuck in her high chair waiting for food!

LETHA: What is da meaning of dis desertion???

LETHA: Oh hi!

LETHA: I am hungry right now, could you please alert somebody and get me something to eat?

No!

LETHA: I am a witch and I shall kill yous!

Beau was not enjoying his time with grandfather!

BEAU: You thinks this is da face of a happy boy? You is much mistaken mister!

While she went through yet another invasion of her body, Fiona bought herself a present...a new wand!

Looks like she was pleased with her purchase!

Miles felt he needed a little more information on raising babies, either that or he discovered Lillith's copy of Fifty Shades Of Grey! Arrrghhh! :O

MILES: Filthy!

Poor little Letha was a bit behind her younger brother and was yet to master walking!

She seemed to have the basics, all she needed was to fill that skill bar with green and she was good to go!

Having missed out on this milestone with Beau, Fiona wanted to experience this fully with Letha!

And it wasn't long before she had mastered the skill and could hardly believe it herself!

FIONA: My little girl! You're so clever!
LETHA: I is genius, I knows this already!

QUINN: Well obviously I'm not needed here! *huffs*

BEAU: Do I has to have another tantrum or whats? Get me outs!

Fiona was concerned about her husband being exposed to the sunlight while he pottered around with his bot machine.

So I built a little greenhouse around it to put her baby brain at ease!

But Miles would have to play around in his new greenhouse later because Fiona had invited him for some tea. Yes she didn't want him to get burned so she invited him out onto the balcony for tea!!! IN THE SUNSHINE!!!

FIONA: Do not mock me or I shall hex your butt to kingdom come!

*gulp* Okies! @_@

FIONA: Where is that boy?

I hope there is nothing in that tea that brings on premature labour!

Better late than never gorgeous!

MILES: I went for a dip!
FIONA: You could have got dressed at least Miles!

No! Don't listen to her, Stay the way you are, it's...yummy!

MILES: Hot diggity and so is this tea!!! WOWEEEEEE!!!

MILES: I say darling wife, what pray tell is in this exquisite tea you have brewed with your fine hand?
FIONA: Frog spawn and nettle!

MILES: Well my dear, it is scrumdiddlyumptious!
FIONA: Yeah...right!

MILES: Oh I do believe it is raining and...

MILES: OH MY GAWD!!!

What? O_O

MILES: She's in LABOUR!!!
FIONA: Let me finish my tea first!

FIONA: Darn tootin' I'm in labour ooooohhhhhhhhh!!!
MILES: This is...torture!

FIONA: He did NOT just say what I think he said!

Just concentrate on the baby sweetie! Ignore the half naked adonis screaming in your ear!

Fiona gave birth in the pouring rain to...

...A GIRL!!! Everyone this is Faith Von Strunkle!

Fiona was rather upset with me when I made her get Faith out of her crib and age her up pronto! I'm impatient and I wanna see the genetics!!!

Why do you always make that face at birthdays?

FIONA: Because you always create premature birthdays and I want my babies to be babies!

She has a point, but I can't wait to see Faith! So let's do this! Even Miles is excited! :D

And right on cue, grandpa Quinny is in laughing mode, point and laugh at the cake honey it doesn't make you look crazy AT ALL!!!

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnddddd...

...BOOM!!! Faith! Let's get a better look eh?

And here she...FAITH!

SIT STILL CHILD!!!

 That's bet...OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

FAITH: NOPES!

 Caught the wee bugger! Here is Faith with daddy's hair and granny Lil's eyes! A pretty little thing indeed!

Well that's it for part 2! Part 3 is going to be fun filled and full of birthdays! Plus Lillith and Quinn have a major decision to make, it's a tough one indeed! Until then, byes! xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's three cute kids! How are you doing? - long time no see - and how's the cake business going? I'm hoping that the reason you haven't been on the Sims is because you've been so busy making amazing cakes...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)