Friday 26 September 2014

Love Drunk 2.0: Chapter Three

Last chapter, Keira was dreading her meeting with "chubby chops", or Joshua as he was better known as. An afternoon of karaoke and kissing made her realise that her playful but hurtful teasing when they were children was a reaction to her intense feelings for the boy. Cormac was gaining unwanted attention from young Liam, Dexter and Lainie seemed to turn a corner in their troubled marriage and Luke finally gained the courage to tell Rosie he loved her! Things pick up from where they left off last chapter, with Keira asking her mother a few pertinent questions about men...


After coming down from her fluffy cloud of bliss, Keira felt she needed some advice from her mother about boys, or in this case...men! After all, Joshua Hayes was now a man, no denying that! The chubby young boy who followed her around when they were children was gone, and a tall handsome stud was standing in his place! Finding her mother in the usual place, the kitchen store, Keira bit her lip and went straight in. "Mum? Can I have a word?" Lainie smiled broadly at the sound of her daughter's sweet voice and replied cheerily,
"Of course darling, what's up?"
"Mum, How do you know when a boy...er...or guy is into you?" Lainie chuckled at the question remembering the years in Moonlight Falls with Dexter, and how they had danced around each other for too long.

"Sweetheart, I'm not really the best person to ask about things like that. Maybe your Aunts could help, Erin or Roxy?" Keira gulped at the mere mention of her Aunt Roxy's name and she blushed.
"Mum, can I tell you a secret? And promise you won't tell a soul, ESPECIALLY not dad!"
"Honey...I'm not good at lying to your father, you know that!"
"It doesn't matter then!" Keira turned to leave as Lainie called her back.

"Keira, wait! If there's something bothering you then I want you to be able to talk to me. I promise I won't tell your father!" Keira sighed and squeezed her eyes shut.
"Mum, I...it's more of a question than...does it hurt when..." she trailed off and her cheeks reddened again.
"When what honey?" Lainie scanned her face for a clue as to what her daughter was trying to say.
"I've never been with a boy mum, like you know..." Lainie smiled and her heart swelled with pride over the fact that Keira wanted to share this information with her.

"Oh sweetie. Do you have a boyfriend?"
"No...yes...maybe...I dunno I'm so confused." Keira sighed again and looked at her feet.
"In answer to your question, it can hurt. But please make sure you are careful and you feel that the time and person are both right!"
"I'm just...mum I'm 20 years old and I've never been with a boy! You've got all this experience and..." Lainie cut her off with a giggle.
"Honey, I really haven't! I've only been with two men my entire life! Your father, and Alex Wilder! Both of whom could have been your father! Luckily my Dexy...all I'm saying is it doesn't matter how many men you've been intimate with! It matters that you find the RIGHT one!"

Keira smiled at the revelation that her mother had only slept with two people. "Does daddy know that he's only the second guy you've been with?" And now it was Lainie's turn to blush.
"It never really came up. I don't think. It's immaterial, Kee just be safe, be careful and most importantly...love and be loved!" Keira's smile transformed into a grin and she whispered,
"Thanks mum!"

Lainie prodded a little before letting her daughter go, "So, is there a particular young man in your life or..."
"Not really mum, it's just when you leave teenhood behind, you get curious. I was always more into my art than romance, I guess when I settled into uni it was something that came up in my head. Don't worry mum, I'll know if and when it's right!"
"Oh I'm sure you will my darling, you've got my common sense thank goodness and your father's artistic talent! God forbid it was ever the other way around!" she laughed softly. Keira looked at her mother, how pretty she was when she laughed. She imagined her father thinking the exact same thing, it was probably one of the many things he loved about her. She liked to think of her parents being so in love, and then her heart skipped a beat at the thought of Joshua coming over the next day. She was looking forward to it, very much!

 Charlotte Mitchell began to worry when her daughter Rosie hadn't returned from the Maloney mansion and her son was nowhere to be found. Until she peeked upstairs in the girls' room and found him staring out the patio doors looking forlorn! "Isaac darling, what's the matter?" the nine year old reached up for a hug with damp eyes.
"Mummy, Rosie said we could go to the library and she's not here!"


"Oh I'm sure she's not forgotten, she went to see Luke." Isaac wrinkled his nose at the mention of Luke Maloney's name.
"I don't like him mummy, he's always around. Rosie's MY sister, he can't have her he's got Keira!!!" Isaac almost growled in response.


 Rosie appeared, out of breath, in the bedroom she shared with her twin sister and announced her arrival. "I'm here, I'm here Isaac!" the little boy huffed and looked out the doors in disgust.


"Rosie, your brother has been waiting for an hour! When you promise a child that you'll do something, you damn well do it!" Charlotte gasped at her own anger, cursing wasn't a thing she was in the habit of doing, but her daughter's infatuation with Luke Maloney was growing every day and getting in the way of their family time.

 "Yeah!" Isaac agreed, "And anyway, what is so special about that ugly boy anyway? He's got stupid hair and a big ugly face!" he chuckled as his mother frowned at him.


"Isaac Winston Mitchell! Do not speak about people in that way. Luke is a very handsome young man like his father! They are our family, perhaps not by blood, but we are kin! And you will respect your sister's feelings!"
"It's okay mum, let's go Isaac. We've got a couple of hours before the library shuts!"

Isaac stomped down the stairs as Charlotte called to Rosie, "Darling, I know you like the boy but remember your brother only sees you during the summer as well! He gets jealous of you spending time with any other boy other than him, he's only a child!" Rosie smiled to reassure her delicate mother.
"I know mum, and I'm sorry. I'll try and keep better timing."
"All I ask is that you consider Isaac's little feelings!" Charlotte sniffed, she adored her son and tended to baby him more than she had ever done with the twins at his age.
"I will!" Rosie replied, and followed her little brother's stomps down the stairs.

"This is the best coffee you'll ever taste!" Drew smiled down at his latest machine. "Yeah Dexter thinks he's the best at making coffee, who made his machine huh?" he made a grunting sound low down inside his throat as his guest sat silently wondering what to say. "So you wanna know about the project or did Harry fill you in at the lab?"


"W-well Doctor Mitchell, he told me a few things, but he said it really wasn't his place to...that it was your place, s-s-sir!" Keiran McLean stammered, in awe of the man standing before him. Doctor Andrew Mitchell was a hero of his, both in science and in music! And now he had the opportunity of working for him on his latest scientific project.


"Well, let's have a nice jolt of java before we get into that huh?" Kieran admired the man for making science and nerds look cool. Doctor Mitchell was a handsome and confident man, two things that his fellow geeks tended to lack. Kieran was nervous, not only because he was in the presence of his idol, but because he wasn't really a fan of coffee. But as Doctor Mitchell proudly handed him a cup, he felt it was obligatory to take it. Especially if he wanted the job!


"How is it?" Drew asked him gruffly.
"Oh, very nice Doctor Mitchell!" Kieran feigned a smile as Drew gulped down the contents of his own mug greedily.
"Right then kid, Harry told me all about you! 25 years old and already you've got two degrees and a masters under your belt!" he chuckled and shook his head in admiration, "You remind me a lot of myself!" 


"And..." Drew stopped in his tracks as his daughter Daisy appeared, it was early in the morning and still dark outside, she rarely surfaced until sunrise.
"Oooh coffee!" she murmured and made her way over to the mugs lying on the counter.
"Daisy..." Drew muttered impatiently as Kieran's cheeks began to glow crimson and he shifted in his seat. Her scent wafted into the room as she passed and it made his head spin.

"Hey daddy!" Daisy chirped, then looked over at Keiran with slight confusion, "Who's the nerd face?" she snorted as her father growled a little and shot her a dirty look.
"Don't be rude Daisy, Kieran this is my daughter Daisy. One of my daughters I should say, Rosie is probably still in bed!" Kieran said nothing, he couldn't say anything at all, his mouth refused to form words of any kind.


"Why are you staring at me nerd face?" Daisy snapped as Kieran felt a stab of hurt in his chest, Drew growled again and scolded her.
"Daisy seriously, don't say things like that! Apologise to Kieran, NOW!"


"Okay, I'm sorry you're a nerd face who stares at people!"
"DAISY!" Drew bellowed, "Ugh, I'm sorry about her kid, she's got her mother's inappropriateness without any of her sweetness sadly!" he scowled at his daughter as she sat down, nonplussed, and sipped her coffee.


"Kieran is going to assist me with my new project!" Drew beamed as Daisy scoffed.
"Pfft, your project eh daddy?"


Daisy finished her coffee and eyed Kieran up and down, "So what's your story Clark Kent?" Drew let out an exasperated grunt at her rudeness as Kieran's face grew hotter. "Hello? Rude? I asked you a question!" she huffed.


"I...er..." Kieran stammered as Daisy let out a sarcastic cackle.


"What's the matter? You never speak to humans or something???"
"Daisy that is ENOUGH!!!" her father raised his voice.


"I...no not really! I suffer from anxiety and I tend to keep away from other people as much as I can which is why Doctor Beasley suggested me for the job as your father's assistant. Quiet farm on the top of the island. Very little people so..." he shrugged and slunk back into his chair as beads of sweat trickled down his forehead.


"Happy now?" Drew shook his head disapprovingly at his daughter.
"Hey, how was I to know he was a nut job??? Anyway you need to know these things before you take him on!"


"Actually I'm quite sane, I did the test!" Daisy looked at him with wide eyes as Drew motioned for her to leave.


"Okay, okay! I'm going! Nice to meet you Doctor Strange!" she giggled and left them to discuss Drew's project.
"Thank you Daisy! Me and my new assistant have business to discuss!"

"Now kid, what I'm about to show you? Even my wife hasn't been down there! It's that top secret! I'm trusting you to keep everything we do under wraps! And I mean tell NO ONE! Not even your mummy got it?" Drew's voice took on an uncharacteristic menace as Kieran began to regret taking the job.
"Yes Doctor Mitchell! You have my word sir!"


"Good!" Drew flexed his arms and cracked his knuckles, "Let's go down the rabbit hole!"
"Yes Doctor Mitchell!" Kieran replied sullenly.
"And kid?"
"Yes?"
"I saw the way you were droolin' at my daughter, I know you're not a bad guy and I'd rather she dated a nerd like her dad than a heartbreaker like her uncle Dex. But you have to focus on the project, understand?" Kieran's heart sank, yes he was attracted to Daisy Mitchell, yes he would love to date a beauty like her, but the chances of that were minimal at best! Doctor Mitchell had nothing to worry about on that score!


"Nobody else comes down here, 'cept maybe Isaac playin' in the shed but he's been told under no circumstances is he to go down the ladder!" Drew continued. "You're not afraid of heights are ya kid?"
"Er...er...pardon me?" Kieran mumbled, heights?


Doctor Mitchell took him into what looked like a small garden shed, full of old junk it seemed. "Just over here!" he nodded towards the far corner.


"Do you paint Doctor Mitchell?"
"Huh? Oh, no they're Dexter's! I'm storing them for him, his wife goes a little mental if he clutters their mansion up with his artwork. And you should see the size of that place, man! If he sold a couple of cars then maybe he could store them in his garage but no..." Drew trailed off and swiftly climbed down the ladder that was situated in front of them.


"Follow me kid!" Kieran gulped nervously, he wasn't very fond of ladders, or heights but he didn't want Doctor Mitchell to know that!

"Come on kid, hurry up we haven't got all day!!!" Drew growled as Kieran stepped down gingerly into the basement.
"Yes Sir!"

As the feeling began to return to his legs, Kieran surveyed the basement below Doctor Mitchell's shed with amazement. "So this is my fortress of solitude, which should suit you Clark hehe, sorry my daughter is wicked. But hey, Clark is Superman so she could have been paying you a compliment!" Drew babbled away excitedly.

 "So, what do you think kid?" Kieran barely heard anything Doctor Mitchell was saying, this truly was a nerd's haven!

Eventually he replied, "Doctor it's...so beautiful!" a tear escaped his eye as he caught sight of why he was actually here!

Doctor Mitchell switched it on and laughed softly at Kieran's reaction...

"Oh...my...ohhhh!" Kieran gasped as the machine purred into life. "You...oh Doctor!"

 "Don't just stand there catching flies, grab a pen and paper and take notes kid! You're gunna learn today!"


 Kieran smiled and gazed lustfully at the machine Doctor Mitchell had built, oh what fun lay ahead!!!

Keira had managed to talk her mother into going out for the afternoon while her Uncle Ash, Aunt Erin and cousins were off on a trip in their boat and her brothers were at the funfair. Only one left to scare off was her father. Dexter was feverishly painting away in his gallery when he heard his daughter's dulcet tones behind him.

"Hey daddy!" she called cheerily.
"How much?" Dexter sighed as Keira let out a little squeak, feeling insulted that he thought so little of her. But knowing he thought the world of his little girl.

"Daddy, that's not..." Dexter cut in.
"New pair of shoes? Some hotpants? Hmm?" he teased her as she squeaked even more.
"No daddy...I..." Dexter chuckled and threw down his palette and brush.


"What is this about Kee Bee?"
"I was just wondering if you planned on going out today?" Dexter eyed his daughter curiously.
"Why?"


"Because I'm going to do some painting and I wanted to have a little alone time to do it in here. And everybody else is out so..." Dexter frowned, then smiled.


"Fine Kee Bee I'll let you have this little, tiny house to yourself!" he winked, "Just gimme an hour and it's all yours baby girl!"
"Thank you daddy!" Keira gave her dad a peck on the cheek and left him to his masterpiece.


Keira tried to contain the excitement that was threatening to burst out of her, thinking about seeing Josh in just over an hour made her heart race and her body tingle.


Just to make sure that her father didn't catch them, Keira sent Josh a text to meet her at the house a little later than planned, he was to let himself in and she would be there, waiting for him. When he replied with a smiley face and a load of kisses, her lips went numb remembering the day before when they were so close.


She never imagined in her wildest dreams that Joshua Hayes could make her feel this way. She had no idea where it had come from, although deep down she knew that she teased him when they were children because she adored him, because she felt drawn to him and desperately needed to hide it!


Joshua did as he was told in the text and let himself into the home he knew so well. He stopped in his tracks when he spotted Keira standing in front of him. No words were exchanged, they just stared at one another for what appeared to be a very long time. 

Josh's heart began to beat wildly in his chest and his mouth watered at the thought of Keira's sweet, soft tongue wrestling with his own. Without a word, Keira walked by him and up the stairs, gesturing for him to follow her.

 After a slow, agonising walk upstairs and along the hall, Josh felt his body tingle when they arrived at Keira's bedroom door. Once inside he was taken by surprise as she leapt into his arms and lowered her lips onto his.


 She did not kiss him, merely let her lips hover above his, brushing so tenderly against him. "Joshy!" she murmured and continued her torture, he pursed his lips to kiss her but she jerked her head back and breathed a giggle.


 "Oh Kee!" Josh whispered as he played along to her game of cat and mouse.
"I missed you!" her voice was like a child's. "I couldn't sleep for thinking about you!" she slid down and placed her feet firmly on the ground, not letting him go.


 Finally she allowed him access to her lips and he didn't let the opportunity pass him by! He kissed her with a hunger that he feared would never be sated. Her little moans and whimpers were too much for him to take.


 He'd been awake all night too, thinking about her, fantasising about her. And now she was in his arms and he was tasting that sweet lip gloss once again.


"Oh Joshy!" she sighed, "Carry me? Carry me to the bed!"

Joshua did as he was told, things hadn't changed that much since their childhood. Keira was still the boss! As he placed her tenderly on the bed, she patted the space beside her and he sat down. Keira playfully pushed him onto his back and squeezed herself between his legs, kissing him as she slid further towards him .

The feeling of her chest pressing onto his sensitive area made him see stars, "Dammit Kee!" he grunted as she kissed him more forcefully, her little moans and sighs once again driving him crazy.

 She rubbed herself up and down against him as his body responded to her touch, little did he know that she was unaware of what she was doing to him. As he returned her feverish kiss, she moved even harder up and down him with excitement as she felt what it was doing to him. It caught her by surprise but did not stop her yearning for his lips to never leave hers.


"Kee you have to stop that!" he laughed and it tickled her mouth.
"What?" she murmured as he took control of her and gently shoved her onto her side.


He grabbed hold of her firmly, but careful not to hurt her, so that she couldn't drive him any crazier than she already had. "Don't stop kissing me Joshy! Promise!" Josh nodded and followed her orders.

 "What is this?" he asked her before nibbling her bottom lip.
"Joshy!" she whispered breathlessly.
"No Kee, answer me!" he nibbled it again and she felt a jolt of electricity run down her spine.


 "What is what?" her mouth pushed up to his, begging for him to kiss her again but he held her head firm until he got the answer he wanted.
"Kee, what's happening to us?"
"I don't know!" Keira answered honestly. "All I know is, I want you! So give me what I want and kiss me!" she ordered and he smiled against her lips.


"You have no idea what you're doing to me girl!" he sighed, "Or maybe you do!" Keira looked into his dreamy eyes and smirked.
"You talk too much Joshua Hayes! And that's bad because there's better things you could be doing with your tongue!"

Keira and Josh gave their lips a rest for a while and lay together on her bed. It was the nicest thing Keira had ever experienced, besides the kissing. "I have to go soon." Josh mumbled sleepily and nuzzled her neck as she squealed with pleasure.
"Ohhh I like that, do that again!" she giggled and he nibbled her neck playfully as she let out a startled moan. "Ohhhhh that's almost better than kissing, Joshy why is it that when you touch me the world just melts away???"
"To me you are my world Kee!" Josh replied as his hot breath tickled her tender neck where he'd nibbled her.

 Josh could hardly make it to the door before she was all over him again. Not that he was complaining, he loved it when she wanted him like that. "DO you have to go?" she whimpered.
"Yeah, I promised mum I'd pick up Evie from the beach at 4pm so..."
"Oh Joshy, I want you so much!" That all too familiar excitement presented itself as she said those words.


 "Oh Kee, I want you so much too! I've never wanted anyone like I want you!"
"Then stay! Please?" she begged as she teased him, sucking his lips and drawing back.


"I can't!" was his reply as she huffed in frustration.
"Then...oh Joshy, Joshy baby!" she babbled.
"Kee, whatever you want, just ask me!!!" he grunted as she continued to tease him.
"Oh, I want you to...come back to me! I need you Joshy!"
"I will, I will!" he nodded and deepened their kiss.


 Leaving was proving difficult as he managed to reach the hall but didn't manage to leave Keira in her room. She wouldn't let him go, after years of trying to shake him off, she didn't ever want him to leave her!


 "Kee, I really do have to go!"
"No!" she declared.


He pulled back and looked into her blue eyes, smiling he replied, "YES!" she giggled in surprise at his defiance.
"Come back Joshy!" she ordered.


 And before he knew it they were kissing again. Her obsession with kissing confused him, it was as if she'd never been kissed until yesterday. She explored him like it was all new to her.


 "Okay Joshy, you can leave but you promise to come back!"
"If I promise something Kee, I do it!"


"You'd better, or I'll punish you chubby chops!" she winked at him as he let out a frustrated sigh.
"Kee, do not call me that ugh!" Keira laughed and rubbed his nose with hers playfully as footsteps approached them.

 "So I'll come over same time tomorrow? Or..."
"Shhhhh!!!" Keira suddenly clammed up.
"What..." he looked at her with a puzzled expression.

 "HI DADDY!" Keira shouted nervously as Joshua turned around to see Dexter Maloney looking worried. "What are you doing back so soon I thought..."
"Have you seen your mother?" Dex interrupted, unaware that he'd interrupted more than that.
"Hey Uncle Dex!" Joshua greeted him quietly and nodded his head apprehensively.


 "Hey, have you seen my Evelyn?" the two of them stood in a confused state, the fact that Dex wasn't questioning why Josh was there worried Keira.
"No daddy we've not seen her, we've been in my room talking nothing more!"
"Okay well if you see her, tell her I'll be in the gallery and I need her!"


 Keira looked at her dad, worried about his behaviour. Josh could see she was concerned and wanted to hold her hand to reassure her. But he was scared, how she would take it and how Dex would! "Okay daddy, we will!"


Dexter left the two of them alone, obviously there was something bothering him and Keira didn't like seeing her father so worried. "Have to see her!" Dex muttered as he turned the corner.

 "Kee, if you want me to stay I..." Keira smiled despite her worries and lunged at Josh for another kiss.


 Despite the fact that her father was acting strangely, Joshua's lovely gesture made her heart skip a beat. He was offering to stay with her over his little sister. Keira wanted him to stay more than ever now but knew she needed to allow him to carry out his loyalty to his family.


 "Kee seriously you're gunna end me!" he gasped as she let him come up for air.


 "Go pick up your sister, and be here tomorrow okay? I need my Joshy fix!" she giggled and blew a kiss at him.


 "Keira you have no idea..." he began but stopped himself. He almost confessed, he almost told her she had been the girl of his dreams since he was a child, "Yeah, I'll come and give you your daily shot of chubby chops!"


 "Until tomorrow!" she purred as he finally managed to get out of her grip. Keira watched him walk down the hall to the stairway and admired his physique. He was so hot, so muscular...and so hers!

Little did she know that he'd always been hers, since they were children, Joshua Hayes always knew that Keira Maloney was the girl for him. And little did he know that his feelings were returned, Keira just needed to realise it!

Dexter Maloney was having trouble sleeping, he and Lainie were turning a corner and beginning to communicate. They'd agreed to take part in couple counselling and she was even starting to let him touch her again. But something was bothering Dexter, something he'd hidden from everyone, and it was tearing him apart.

 "Dexy?" Lainie's voice echoed around the gallery, he hadn't heard her come in he'd been so trapped inside his thoughts. "Kee said you were looking for me? I went to Roxy's for a coffee I..."


 "Dexy?" Lainie could tell her husband was upset about something. "What's wrong my pretty boy?"
"Oh freckles, I...I need to tell you something or I'll go insane!" Lainie grew worried, what was it?
"Dexy, you can tell me anything." she gulped nervously, dreading what was to come but knowing Dex had to let it all out.
"It's about Erica...there's something you need to know..." 

TWO YEARS AGO:

"Erica where are the sound files from yesterday?" Dexter called to his new assistant. It was late, Ash and Drew had called it a night. They were working on their latest album and Dex wanted to get half of it finished. Erica Daniels offered to stay back and help him, she was overly helpful. It annoyed him, and he also had a hard time with her constantly flirting with him. That bothered him, he was old enough to be her father, she was 23 years old and so far Dexter hadn't seen or heard of a boyfriend.
"Oh Dexter, are you ever going to get the hang of this program?" Erica giggled a reply, not exactly giving him a definitive answer.

 Erica leaned over Dexter until they were touching, her cleavage resting awkwardly on his neck. Dexter squirmed uncomfortably under her as her overpowering perfume caught in his throat and nostrils, making it difficult to breathe. It wasn't even a pleasant scent, not like his wife's. "They should be over...ummm...there!" she purred and pressed herself even more onto his back.

"Erica!" Dexter's tone was rather cold.
"M-hm?"
"I think I've got it now!"
"Okay..." still she did not back off, quite the opposite, she rubbed against him and it made his skin crawl.
"Erica will you get off???" he heard himself shout.

Dexter stood up and pushed his chair gently into her, making her step back. "Okay I think you should head home, I'm going to be a while. I have to send an email to the guy who's doing the album cover and..."
"Dexter that's what I'm here for. Let me do my job!" she laughed softly and stepped closer to him. Dexter wanted her to go, he wanted to head across to the house and see Lainie, he wanted to hold her. She always made things better.

"Still..." Dexter managed to say, "...it's late! I'll let you do the emails for me in the morning okay? I'm sure you've got better things to do than be here at this time. I'll bet your boyfriend won't be very happy with me..." Erica shook her head and gave him those big green eyes, they reminded him of Jenna...whatever happened to her? The girl he was once set to marry.
"I told you before, I'm young, free and very much single!" her eyes bore into his, making him blink. There was a knot in his stomach the size of his fist and he just wanted to get away from her.

As he slowly turned his back on her, struggling for a breath, he muttered "I need to go anyway!" she didn't answer. "My wife has made lasagne for dinner and hopefully she's saved me some." still no answer. "So I'll be going now, you can lock up can't you?"

"Dexter?" her voice sounded so small, so quiet.
"I have to go Erica!"
"Wait!" Dexter turned to face her with a huge sigh, he was too old for all of these games.

"Oh, holy s**t! Erica!" Erica stood completely naked in front of him as he felt his face burn with embarrassment. The old Dexter would have had a good look and maybe even copped a feel, but he was a happily married man now with three kids.
"Dexter? Stay with me?" she pleaded.
"Oh er...no no no! Erica you have got the wrong idea! I'm married!"
"I don't mind. Aren't most rock stars married? It doesn't mean you can't have a little fun with me!" Erica lunged forward as Dexter still had his eyes elsewhere.

"You must know how much I want you!"
"Oh Jesus, Erica stop...NOW!" Dexter gently pushed her by her shoulders but she leaned even harder towards him.
"Dexter please, just sleep with me already! I can't take it anymore, kiss me...touch me!"

"Yeah that's seriously not gonna happen! Remember when I said I was married? Did I mention that she's my soulmate? The love of my life? Since she came into my life any other relationships have gone drastically wrong...because she's my one and only! So just...put your clothes back on and go!" Erica looked him in the eyes, as if she was trying to figure out whether he was lying or not, then she finally backed off.

"It's your loss!" she spat as Dexter let his shoulders fall.
"No little girl, I would be the loser if I'd given in and screwed you! Which by the way was never going to happen because I'm not remotely attracted to you!"
"Oh really?" Erica sounded extremely pissed off. Dexter knew he only had one option to resolve all of this.

And if he hadn't already made up his mind what he was going to do, then Erica made it up for him with her final remark. "Your wife will never make you feel the way I could! She's old, she's less attractive than me and she's fat! You could have had me, but you're so stupid and blind that you choose that heifer over me!"
"Evelyn is my wife! I went through hell and back just to call her my girlfriend nevermind my wife! I've loved her since she came clumsily tripping into my life and I regret nothing! I certainly DO NOT regret walking away from your skinny a$$!"

"You're so fired!" Erica let out a little squeak of disbelief.
"Uh...you can't do that!!!"
"I just did!" Dexter growled and left her standing on her own, he wanted Lainie, and he wanted her now!


"And that's what happened that night. I kept it from you because...oh baby I'd rather you were mad at me and knew the truth than...I just..."


 Lainie looked deep into her husband's eyes and whispered, "Dexy, I love you!"


 Taking him by surprise she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him tenderly. It took him a moment to return her act of love, something she hadn't done in a very long time, but when he finally responded he wanted it to last forever. They had kissed in the past couple of days but it was always Dexter who initiated their closeness.


 "Freckles, are we okay?" Lainie smiled at the question.
"Yes Dexy, we're getting there!"


 Dexter pressed her firmly against him and pulled her in for another kiss, his lips hovered tentatively over hers, he was waiting to see if she would take command again. And she did!


 "Freckles, I need you! I need you right now!"
"I'm here Dexy, you have me!" Dexter held her close and leaned in for another kiss.


It felt like they were back in Moonlight Falls, finding their way after denying their love for each other for so long. He was just getting used to the new taste on her lips, not that he grudged his daughter having something of her mother's. But he missed the raspberry flavour that made their kisses so special.


 After dinner, Lainie and Dexter headed up to bed. Something had changed, Lainie was more receptive, more loving than she'd been in months...and Dexter was not complaining. "You get ready for bed, I'll be out in a minute!" she smiled at him as he did as he was told. He loved it when she bossed him around.


When she did emerge from the bathroom an agonising twenty minutes later, she was wearing yet another revealing piece of lingerie. Dexter scooped her up and placed her on the bed as she laughed excitedly and scolded him playfully. "Dexy, you're so bad!"

 "I'M so bad?" he gave her the eyebrow and smirked, "What about you? Where have you been hiding this little number huh?"
"What can I say? I'm full of surprises!"
"That you are freckles, that you are!" Dexter laughed and overpowered her lips with his own.


 Oh how good it felt to be this close to her again, without any force and without any resistance from her. She willingly kissed him back as he breathed in her intoxicating perfume, remembering the story he had told her about Erica earlier that evening, oh how sweet Lainie's scent was compared to that little tramp!


 Lainie easily overpowered him as he was mulling over that night with Erica, and she straddled him effortlessly, taking him by surprise. He didn't put up a fight, he just wanted his freckles back and he would let her take the lead. She sucked on his bottom lip and dug her fingernails softly into his shoulders as he let out a little sigh. "Baby, what are you tryin' to do to me huh?" he chuckled and tried to move his face away from her constant barrage of kisses.


"Are you tryin' to give me a heart attack freckles?" he murmured as she kissed him repeatedly all over his face. The contact between them proving too much for him to bear as his body responded to her touch and she giggled, aware of his arousal.

"Yes Dexy, I'm going to kill you with love!" she mumbled and continued to torture him.
"Best way to go I say!" Dexter replied breathlessly and left himself open at her mercy.

To Be Continued...


Chapter four coming soon. It's time to go back to uni, what does the future hold for the lovebirds? Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)