Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Shylife Special! Luna & Kylie: Teenagers!

Welcome to this special chapter of The Shylife, focusing on the youngest children of generation nine, Luna and Kylie! The longed for girls that Lillith, generation nine heiress, gave birth to after having four boys. Now they are teenagers and have started to notice boys, or to be more specific...men! This is just a little insight into their teens as they prepare for young adulthood...


Luna and Kylie Von Strunkle were having an early night in preparation of their brother's graduation the following day. Their father, Quinn, was prone to using every computer in the house to troll forums and leave inappropriate posts, sadly he tended to break every computer too. Kylie was fed up with the constant smoking monitor on the corner of the room so she decided to try and fix it, while her twin sister admired herself in the mirror.

LUNA: I'm going over to see Benton tomorrow after the ceremony.

KYLIE: I dunno Lune, do you really think you should be hanging out with an older guy? Remember when mum was involved with Vlad and grandpa Jared went mental!

LUNA: Hello? Benny isn't an ancient vampire who turned granny and nearly killed grandpa! And by the way, you really shouldn't be poking at that with a screwdriver when it's still plugged in!

KYLIE: Wha....aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

KYLIE: Oh bugger!

LUNA: Told ya! *giggle* Nice hairdo sis!

KYLIE: Yeah whatever, I'm going to shower! Don't put out the lights okay?
LUNA: Okay, whatever!

As her sister went to get cleaned up, Luna lay down on her bed and thought about Benton Brown. Ever since she saw him he was all she thought about. To think she was upset when Kylie developed a crush on Stefan Pryce, and now Luna was the one who was obsessed with a pink skinned, blue haired, pointy eared god!

As the Von Strunkle family slept in the early hours of the morning, one family member was up and ready for the day ahead...

Phryne found herself waking early and painting to relieve the stresses of life. She yearned for a child with her husband, oldest potential heir Elliot, but there was no room in the household and it was tradition to wait until the heir or heiress for the next generation was picked. So Phryne still waited to become a mother, and as her husband woke that morning she couldn't help but smile...

...and hug him tightly. She loved him so much, even when she accidentally became a mermaid he stood by her and even proposed. She truly thought it was over, that he would shun her, but she should have known better especially since Elliot was a vampire!

ELLIOT: HEYYYY! *laughs* What's all this???

PHRYNE: No reason, just because I love you!
ELLIOT: Yeah? Well I bet I love you more!
PHRYNE: Challenge accepted!
ELLIOT: *giggle* You're adorable!

Caleb's graduation arrived, and he found the whole thing extremely amusing!

CALEB: HEHEHEHE!!!

Riiiight! Love that hat junior! ;)

In fact he took the whole thing in his stride, finding it quite a fun experience! As his family looked on proudly!

Jared's youngest sibling, Elaina, was graduating along with her great nephew. Lillith congratulated her aunt but in true Elaina style, she received the gesture with a scowl! And she's way too pretty to scowl, Jared seriously needs to sort her out! ;)

LUNA: So, it's weird you're our granddad's sister!
ELAINA: Says you! *smirk*
LUNA: She's really not nice!

No Lune, she's evil she can't help it! :(

Upon returning from City Hall, Lillith felt she had neglected her garden far too much, despite it being winter and the plants lying dormant they had grown a lot of weeds. Sadly for Lil though, the sun came out and as she was too busy weeding to notice, she collapsed in among the sprinklers! :(

Luna was true to her word, she headed over to Benton's house with a reluctant Kylie in tow as snow threatened to descend upon Roaring Heights.

KYLIE: Lune! This is crazy I'm going home!
LUNA: Okay, fine scaredy cat go!
KYLIE: Um you're the one with the coward trait? Not me! I'm just being sensible!
LUNA: Off you go then!

KYLIE: Fine, but at least put on your outerwear, the cold is coming!
LUNA: Yes mum!
KYLIE: You know what? You deserve whatever you get, I'm off!
LUNA: Buh-bye!

Despite being annoyed by her sister's reluctance to visit the boys that had stolen their hearts, Luna took her advice and put on her outerwear, ringing the bell she was surprised by a very embarrassed Benton dressed as a hot dog!

BENTON: Oh, hey!
LUNA: *chuckle* Hey hotty!

BENTON: Sorry, I was at a party!
LUNA: You don't say? I thought it was a fashion statement!

BENTON: So, what are you doing here? I'm afraid Fi and Libs are out with Stef!
LUNA: Oh, good!
BENTON: Er, good?
LUNA: Yeah, I came to see you!

BENTON: I'm glad you came over but...I'm worried you catch a cold out here!
LUNA: I'm a vampire, I don't do colds! Besides aren't you going to invite me in? It's the gentlemanly thing to do!

BENTON: So, do you want a cup of tea or...
LUNA: How about a selfie together?
BENTON: Hmm?

LUNA: That's so going on Simbook!
BENTON: Luna, I...
LUNA: So, what's your bedroom like?

While Luna was at Benny's, Miles was struggling to get any work done with his niece hanging around and pestering him. Miles was her favourite uncle, much to the annoyance of her father Saul who had a love/hate relationship with his brother since they were children.

PHOEBE: Uncle Miles?
MILES: What is it squirt?
PHOEBE: Will you play in the snow with me?
MILES: I...can't cutie I've got way too much to do here! 

PHOEBE: Okaaaay, so can I have some popcorn then?
MILES: Sure, why not?
PHOEBE: Yesssss! Thanks uncle Miles!

Phoebe loved her uncle Miles even more now, she wasn't allowed to eat snacks before her dinner. And just as she wolfed down her first handful...

SAUL: And what are you doing with that young lady?
PHOEBE: Uncle Miles said I could!

SAUL: Oh really? He did, did he?
PHOEBE: Uh-huh! He's so cool daddy!
SAUL: He is, is he?
PHOEBE: Yup, I love uncle Miles!
SAUL: I see!

Saul wasted no time, he had it out with Miles immediately.

SAUL: Are you INSANE???
MILES: Excuse me?
SAUL: Letting Phoebs eat popcorn before her dinner! She's MY daughter Miles, MINE!!!

MILES: Now just wait a minute...
SAUL: Are you ever going to grow up and act like a man???
MILES: Saul...

SAUL: You know you don't deserve to have kids! You'd only ruin them anyway! You have NO concept of right and wrong! You'd end up killing them before they even aged into toddlers jeez!!! Here's hoping Fiona sees sense and runs for the hills, god forbid you become heir...

MILES: Wow, I cannot believe you said those hurtful things to me! It's only one measly bag of popcorn Saul!
SAUL: You're so pathetic!

MILES: Now just stop right there! If you had paid more attention to your child in the first place she wouldn't be hanging around me and distracting me from my work! So yeah, I said she could have some popcorn so I could have some peace! Try watching your daughter in future Saul!

MILES: Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do and I've been interrupted enough already!

SAUL: Whatever, I'm outta here!

MILES: Yeah sure I accept your apology, pfft!

Young Phoebe felt awful for causing her father and uncle to argue, and set out to make amends with Miles.

PHOEBE: Uncle Miles, I'm sorry I got you in trouble with daddy!

MILES: It's cool munchkin, I like to wind him up anyway! Don't you worry about it okay?
PHOEBE: Okay, I love you uncle Miles. And don't listen to daddy! You'll be a wonderful daddy yourself some day!
MILES: I don't know about that...
PHOEBE: I do!

Miles felt a lot better after talking to his niece. He did worry that he wouldn't be a good dad if he ever had children with Fiona, he also worried he wouldn't make a good heir. But after his brother had hurt him with his cruel words, little Phoebe managed to make him smile again!

Benton gave in and showed Luna his room, a simple room with simple furniture and very little decor. Luna teased him and threatened to jump on his bed...

LUNA: I'm going to mess up your duvet and get all your housemates talking!
BENTON: *chuckle* Hey don't you dare you...

As he instinctively grabbed hold of her to stop her, lifting her off the ground, she giggled like a child and called him "Benny", it was too much for him to take as she wriggled out of his grip and pulled him by the zipper on his jacket towards her...

...she took him by surprise when she wrapped one arm around his neck and placed her other hand on his face, pulling him in close to her and brushing her lips against his.

BENTON: Luna...
LUNA: Oh Benny! I dream about you every night, kiss me? Please?
BENTON: Luna no...

As he swiftly turned away from her he could hear her whimper her disappointment.

BENTON: I can't do this Luna, you're a teenager and I'm...I'm not!
LUNA: So?
BENTON: This is wrong and you scare me to death!
LUNA: Why?

BENTON: Because...
LUNA: Please Benny?
BENTON: Because I don't want to be seen with a kid!
LUNA: Thanks, at least you didn't lead me on!

BENTON: No Luna that came out wrong I...
LUNA: Oh I disagree, it came out just right!
BENTON: Luna!

Luna left with her heart breaking, being called a kid was just too much for her to bear!

BENTON: LUNA! Dammit!

Benton did like Luna very much, but he wanted to wait until she was old enough. And sometimes his words didn't come out right, like today, and now he was afraid he might have blown it!

Kylie was quite content with her own company. She worried for her sister but sometimes she just had to worry about herself. Yes she had a crush on Stefan, yes she would have liked to see him, but she was realistic and knew that a relationship with an older man was just not right.

The snow appeared pretty quickly that day as Kylie decided to make an igloo to pass the time. Stefan happened to be heading home when he spotted her outside and thought what she was doing looked like fun...

STEFAN: Need a hand there?
KYLIE: Nah, I'm just messing around. Hi Stefan!
STEFAN: *blush* Hello, how are you?

KYLIE: I'm good, you?
STEFAN: I'm enjoying the...weather!
KYLIE: Me too, me too!

STEFAN: It's...cool!
KYLIE: Yes, Stefan?
STEFAN: You can call me Stef...if you...if you like?

KYLIE: Stef, why are you talking to me?
STEFAN: I...I like talking to you? Is that wrong?
KYLIE: No, not at all!
STEFAN: I enjoyed the other times we spent together and I consider you a good friend, I hope you consider me the same way!
KYLIE: I do! Very much so.
STEFAN: Cool, Listen I have to shoot but there's a cool movie on next week if you fancy...
KYLIE: I do, we have a great big telly in the basement we can watch it there!
STEFAN: Cool, gotta go!

Stefan raced out of the garden and down the road, leaving large footprints in the deep snow. He was a lovely young man, a bit shy, but then again Kylie had that trait to look forward to.

Carrying on with her igloo, Kylie was once again disturbed by her mother this time.

LIL: Kylie dear?
KYLIE: Hey mum!

LIL: Fancy a little help?
KYLIE: Sure...

Nothing ever passed Lillith Von Strunkle, and she happened to notice the young man her youngest child had been talking to.

LIL: So who was the boy?

KYLIE: Oh that was Stefan, Stef! He's not a boy mum, he's a young adult!

LIL: He liked you!
KYLIE: Muuuum!
LIL: And you like him!

KYLIE: Well he's a bit older than me so...
LIL: He'll still be around when you come of age.
KYLIE: Yes I hope so!

Finally done, Kylie and Lil admired their handiwork. Kylie loved creating things! And of course spending time with her mother!

When Miles eventually got a moment to himself to work, he discovered a very useful potion!

MILES: I'm a genius, no really I am!

I know, I picked your traits gorgeous! @_@

So what's this amazing discovery of yours?

MILES: Well...

Miles had never made this elixir before and he was a little nervous. He followed the recipe to the letter and hoped for the best!

MILES: Mmmm, that is divine!

I'll take your word for it!

MILES: Okay I'm going to try this baby out!

Be careful! :/

MILES: I think it worked!

NOOOOOO! TWILIGHT!

MILES: So I can go out in the sun now!

And sparkle like a fairy! :(

Saul found his brother's side effect hilarious!

SAUL: HAHAHAHAHA!

Grrr, you're bad!
O.o

Then he went over all shy, what a weirdo! Both of them, one sparkles and the other is a sissy! LOL! XD

After testing out his new sun block, Miles bought a nice big shiny machine to make Plumbots with! Being a bot fan, it had been a lifelong dream of his to make a nice plumbot or two! Luna came out to have a nosy after taking to her bed for the afternoon. Benton's rejection taking it's toll on her.

LUNA: What is this hunk of junk?
MILES: Hush now, she is not junk, she is a masterpiece!

MILES: I can't wait to make my first plumbot! Only problem is there is no room right now so I'll just have to stick to discovering chips and nanites! A small price to pay for learning, oh how I love learning!

LUNA: Whatever, you men are all the same!
MILES: Okay little one, spill your guts to your big bro!
LUNA: Miles, am I ugly?
MILES: Aw hell no you're my little sister! You're gorgeous!

LUNA: Then why won't Benny kiss me?
MILES: Benny? Benton Brown? Oh Luna, honey he's...my age at least!
LUNA: So? Vlad was 200 odds when he dated mum!
MILES: Sweetie that was different, mum never got into a romantic relationship with Vlad until she aged up. Benny's too old for you right now, focus on your school work and being a teen!

Luna was less than satisfied with her brother's advice and retreated back inside to mope.

How could he say these things when he was in love with Fiona at her age? How could he say these things when Saul and Sapphy conceived a child in their teens? How could he say these things when Caleb and Libby were locking lips when Caleb was barely older than she was now? She would never understand why she and Benny couldn't be together now!

As Miles worked with his new toy, his beloved Betsy was in demand. Elliot wanted to woo hoo with Phryne in the vintage car but when they got there, Saul and Sapphira were locking lips inside!

It seemed rather coincidental that both couples wanted the use of Betsy for the very first time at the same time!

Elliot was none too pleased, but Phryne wasn't really all that bothered, she liked to see her sister-in-law getting along with her husband!

Miles' new toy was gathering a bit of a crowd, all curious about the new item that had appeared in the family garden.

Lil: OOOH!
MILES: MUM! I'm working here?
CALEB: Cool machine bro, what's it do?
MILES: Ugh!

Being a family full of vampires, the children were nocturnal and often liked to play outside at night. Kylie and Phoebe were very close and Kylie often involved her niece in any activities she was doing. This evening they had agreed to build a snowman!

Kylie did most of the hard work while Phoebe clapped and giggled excitedly. She'd never seen snow before and it was a fun experience!

Kylie enjoyed watching her niece play, she hoped one day she would have a little girl like Phoebe and they could spend time together. Kylie was very maternal and she wondered what her babies might look like. |To Kylie, Phoebe was the prettiest little girl she had ever seen, and not just because she was her brother's daughter. No Phoebe was a stunning little girl!

KYLIE: There! Good?
PHOEBE: Oh yes, it's wonderful auntie Kyles!
KYLIE: I thought so!

After promising her niece that she'd have a snowball fight with her, Kylie caught a snowflake on her tongue and giggled.

KYLIE: This is fun!

PHOEBE: Come on auntie Kyles! You'll never get me haha!

KYLIE: Go Phoebs, aim for the pap behind me!
PAPARAZZI: Excuse me???

Kylie and Phoebe threw snowballs at each other until the sun came up!

And Phoebe wanted to taste the snow!

PHOEBE: AAAAAHHHHHH! Hmmm, cold!

But ever since she was a toddler, Phoebe had been obsessed with sand and sea! And even though the snow covered the sand box, she still played in there like it was the middle of summer!

PHOEBE: I wish I was a mermaid like auntie Phryne! *sigh*

Phryne was trying to keep her mind off of babies by painting some nice portraits.

And Quinn enlisted the help of their latest maid to build a snowman of his own in the MAUSOLEUM???

Right after making a snow angel! >.<

That following day, upon returning from school, Sapphira was mowed down by the school bus and the twins disappeared! Luckily though I managed to get them back in the household with a little bit of Master Controller magic!

And the handsome Benton decided to pay Luna a visit. He'd felt awful after their parting words the other day.

Luna did let him in and snuck him downstairs into her room.

BENTON: Luna I wanted to tell you I'm sorry.
LUNA: For what? Telling the truth?
BENTON: No, listen to me for once!

LUNA: Stop treating me like a child for once!
BENTON: Stop acting like one!
LUNA: Get out!!!

BENTON: Okay, let's...stop! Luna I like you a lot, I fancy you! But you're too young right now and all I can offer you at this very moment is my friendship!
LUNA: Oh...
BENTON: So, wanna hang out buddy?

LUNA: No!
BENTON: Oh, okay then!
LUNA: I can't, I want you too much. Come back after my birthday!
BENTON: I promise I will, and you will have all of me!
LUNA: I'd better!
LUNA: Oh you will little Luna, you so will!

Stefan and Kylie were watching that film Stefan had mentioned the other day. But it was far from appropriate for a teenager and her young adult friend!

And especially inappropriate for baby gnomes! :O

KYLIE: Awww wedding!
STEFAN: Yeah!
KYLIE: Her dress is nice!
STEFAN: It is...

just then, Benton came barging on and interrupted their movie...

BENTON: Stef I'm going, let's go!

STEFAN: WHAT? NO!
BENTON: Let's go Stef!

STEFAN: NO! I'm watching a film with Kylie! You go, I'll catch up with you later!
BENTON: Okay, fine! *mutter* Some friend you are!

Kylie looked over at a rather annoyed Stefan as Benton left them to their film.

KYLIE: Stef? You can go if you want, I really don't mind! I know you two have like, grown up stuff and...
STEFAN: Nope we don't!

STEFAN: I wanna stay here, with you, and watch this film!
KYLIE: *grin* Okay as long as you're sure!
STEFAN: I am! You're my friend too Kyles, he can't just come in here and take over. We had plans today and I'm honouring them, happily so!
KYLIE: Cool! *blush*

Caleb had not seen Libby since before his graduation, she wasn't returning his calls and she was always out when he went round to visit. He wondered if she'd stopped loving him and it hurt his heart to think it!

Hopefully she was just wanting some space, and she would come back to him soon! He really missed her, so much more than he'd ever missed anyone his whole life!

Benton decided that Luna was going to have the pleasure of his company whether she liked it or not, he was going to wait for Stefan. Luna insisted on swimming. Benton wasn't too happy with water, but he accepted grudgingly.

LUNA: What are you doing???

BENTON: Fishing?

After Luna insisted he join her in the pool, Benton put his rod away (nudge nudge wink wink lol) and got on the diving board...

But it all seemed too much for him as he freaked out...

...and exited the pool to answer his phone!

Luna discovered that day that Benton was insane!

But cute with it! :)

Kylie headed to school the next day with a smile on her face. Her afternoon with Stefan had been wonderful, she adored him! As they watched the film, Kylie couldn't help but daydream about their future, the babies they could have and how heavenly it would be to kiss him!

Her happy thoughts of Stefan were put to the back of her mind when Luna didn't appear for the bus, but when she saw her twin finally emerge from the house she let out a huge sigh of relief!

KYLIE: Thank goodness, she was cutting it way too fine there!

KYLIE: Lune, you were almost late! You nearly missed the bus!
LUNA: Yeah yeah, miss goody tow shoes! I slept in okay? Why didn't you wake me?

As they arrived at the school, the last ones to go in thanks to Luna's holding up of the bus, Kylie thought of prom and made up her mind that she wasn't going without Stefan! Luna must have read her mind when she piped up...

LUNA: I'm skipping prom!
KYLIE: Me too!
LUNA: Yeah it's for losers!
KYLIE: Totes!

Both girls had the same reason for bowing out of their prom, but they didn't have to say, it was obvious that Benny and Stef were their ideal dates and that wasn't going to happen!

Another snowy day in Roaring Heights and the family remained indoors!

Miles was busy texting Fiona, due to the weather not many visitors came to casa Von Strunkle nor did the family venture out very far. But Miles was missing his little Fi!

MILES: HEHE!
SAPPHIRA: What?
MILES: Just sent Fi a woohooty text ha!
SAPPHIRA: Miles I don't want to know this...

MILES: Aw come on, what better way to keep warm than a nice little woo hoo huh?
SAPPHIRA: Too much information dear brother-in-law!

MILES: I was thinking of asking Fi to marry me, you know not waiting for the heir poll and just doing it, like you and Saul?
SAPPHIRA: Miles, it's your life and whatever you do I'm sure it will be the right thing!

Just as he and his sister-in-law were conversing the doorbell rang!

MILES: Whoa, that was quick! She's eager! Gotta go sis!

Fiona was indeed eager to see Miles, it had been days and she was having major Miles withdrawals, I mean who wouldn't lol!

She seemed rather excited to see him!

MILES: Hey gorgeous, come this way!
FIONA: *gaaaasp* He's so hot!

MILES: Brr, cold huh? Fancy a little...warming up? *wink*
FIONA: Mmmm, yes I do!

MILES: Marry me!
FIONA: No!
MILES: Baby you're killin' me!

MILES: What do I have to do for you to say yes?
FIONA: Mean it!
MILES: I do mean it, I wanna marry you Fi!
FIONA: I know you do, but you're not ready! When you are truly ready, then I will say yes!

Kylie was struggling to do her homework in peace, her family were getting in her road and Stefan was occupying her mind!

She was unsure of her feelings. She knew she wanted Stefan to be her boyfriend but she was more than aware of the age gap, which her sister couldn't get to grips with regarding Benton!

As Kylie did her homework at home, Luna went to her cousin Anna's house where this perfectly gorgeous specimen lived! Dommy Dommy Dommykins! I have missed you!

He just gets better with age, wait, he doesn't age! Silly me! XD

Anna, now a teen, takes after her mother Lynn!

As does her older brother Justin! Dommy's looks didn't make it but his amazing big purple eyes did! Praise be to Dawny, generation four spouse and owner of these wonderful eyes! :)

Luna loved spending time with her cousins! She liked to visit many of them while her twin preferred to stay at home!

LUNA: Homework sucks!

After saying goodbye to cousin Anna with the weird hands, Luna headed home!

Stefan had popped round with a game he thought Kylie would like, but he was unaware that she had never played the family games console before!

STEFAN: See? It's quite easy, you just race your car round the track! Look Kyles!
KYLIE: Umm...
STEFAN: Aw come on, try it!

Kylie scooted over as Stefan handed her a control pad.

STEFAN: I promise to go easy on you okay? *chuckle*
KYLIE: Thanks!

 Kylie quickly got the hang of the game and unleashed her inner nerd!

STEFAN: Um Kylie go easy on ME huh?
KYLIE: Why? *giggle*

 STEFAN: Oh so it's like that is it? Well it's on girl!
KYLIE: Good!

 As they played, they were unaware that they mimicked every move each other made, when Kylie leaned, Stefan leaned. When Stefan got mad, Kylie got mad!

 It was like they were made for each other! :)

 STEFAN: Oh Kylie, I love spending time with you!

 KYLIE: Ditto!

 Miles was a mixture of depressed and annoyed, he wanted to marry Fiona so much! He wallowed in his underwear while researching more elixirs, it made him feel a bit better but not much! It made me feel all giddy, nice butt! XD

 The girls were discussing their impending age up while Kylie fed her new fish.

LUNA: I mean, I wanna age up of course I do but...
KYLIE: Wanna go out and play in the snow?

 LUNA: Is that your answer to everything?
KYLIE: Pretty much!
LUNA: Okay let's go!

 The boys were all invited to Noah's pool party, in sim winter go figure!

I wasn't complaining, half naked Quinn...

 ...aaaaaaannnnnddddd Jared! :D

 JARED: Hey! *wink*

*thud* That face! >.<

 The girls used their final day as teenagers to play around in the snow!

 First of all, to make snow angels! Don't ask why Luna is face down, it's a thing! ;)

 LUNA: This is surprisingly liberating!
KYLIE: Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!

 Next activity was making a snowman!


 Phoebe watched her aunts in awe. She loved making snowmen ever since Kylie made one with her a few days before!


 KYLIE: Now, what will you be?

 KYLIE: Ooooh I know!

 LUNA: A reaper snowman???
KYLIE: Uh-huh!
PHOEBE: Scary!

 SAUL: I worry about our sisters!
CALEB: Amen brother, amen!

 And it was finally time for the girls to come of age!

 MILES: Lord help this household!
ELLIOT: Yep! A pair of little hellions!

 Kylie aged first!

 While Quinn either laughed and pointed at Stefan, or the fridge...with purple nails lol! ;)

 Then Luna aged up!


 Both girls now have the shy trait! And so it begins...

 Two beautiful girls about to grab hold of two beautiful boys!

 Stefan was lost for words when he spotted Kylie as a young adult. He was more in love with her than he'd ever been when she was a teen!

 KYLIE: Thanks for coming to my party!
STEFAN: Wild horses couldn't keep me away!

 STEFAN: Kylie?
KYLIE: Yes Stef?
STEFAN: May I...may I put my arm around you?
KYLIE: You may!

 STEFAN: You're so beautiful!
KYLIE: Stef, don't I'm blushing!
STEFAN: And that's beautiful too!

 STEFAN: I so wanna kiss you but...
KYLIE: But what?

 STEFAN: It's too soon! 
KYLIE: It's not soon enough!

 Struggling with her newly acquired shy trait, Luna went to pieces at the sight of Benton!

 BENTON: Oh Luna!

 BENTON: Luna Luna Luna!
LUNA: Hi Benny!

 LUNA: BENNY!!!
BENTON: I've wanted to do that for...like ever!

 LUNA: I've wanted you to do that for like...ever!
BENTON: Are you mocking me little girl?
LUNA: Little bit!

 BENTON: Now we can be more than friends!
LUNA: I won't accept anything else!
BENTON: Now you have all of me!
LUNA: And you all of me!

THE END!

Well there you go, the final special! Next up is part 8.2 and it will focus on all six of the potential heirs/heiresses. Then at the end I shall get the poll up and a-running! :) Do you have a favourite yet? Fear not if you don't hopefully part 8.2 shall lead you to a decision! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)