Saturday 24 May 2014

The Shylife of Lillith Von Strunkle: Part 8.1

Generation 9
Welcome to part 8.1 of this crazy legacy! Last time on The Shylife it was Miles' special and he fell in love, grew up and fell even deeper in love! Plus he and Saul buried the hatchet, but will these two lovely boys stay friends? Hmm, so let's pick up the story where we left it eh?


LIBBY: I can't believe you invited him! God Fi falling in love really mashed up your brains eh?
FIONA: I...I didn't think I...
LIBBY: What if he panics and tells someone about Dharma huh?
FIONA: He won't, he's a vampire and potential heir to the tenth generation of the most famous family in Barnacle Bay history!
LIBBY: Oh look, here he comes...with a bratty green haired teen!!!
FIONA: Oh crap that's Caleb, his brother!

BENTON: Well that's just super Fi! Why don't you invite the entire Von Strunkle clan? Hmm?
FIONA: I didn't know he was bringing his kid brother alright???
BENTON: Your love life is not more important than Dharma's safety! Just remember that!
FIONA: Miles won't say anything to anyone, I trust him!!!
BENTON: And the younger one?
FIONA: I trust Miles!!! End of conversation!!!

Libby Copeland was a sassy girl, not afraid to speak her mind and very forthright! A lot of people didn't like that, the truth hurts, but that never deterred Libby from being herself! Today she and her housemates had organised a pool party, private pool party, but Fiona Graves had recently fallen for a young vampire who just happened to be a Von Strunkle! She felt she needed to be honest with Fiona and express her concern for the presence of a stranger in their home. The reason being, Dharma Raon!!!

Libby was the one who found the huge crater in the back garden, she was the one who nearly died when an alien attacked her. She was the one who brought Dharma into the household when her spaceship crashed!

And she was the one regretting it now!

Yes Libby Copeland was one for speaking her mind, and although she and Dharma did not get along despite Libby helping her hide from the science facility, she dedicated her life to keeping Dharma safe!

Stefan Pryce was wary of keeping an alien hidden in their house but had to agree with the rest of the household and gave her his room. Stefan was quiet and liked to go with the flow, but something about Dharma just didn't ring true to him, he kept his fears to himself however because his best friend Benton Brown had a crush on Dharma and wouldn't hear one word against her!

Benton quit his job and stayed home to keep Dharma company, he even hid Dharma's ship and covered up the big hole in the back garden. Keeping Dharma safe and happy was his life's mission...

...and these two were going to make that mission more difficult!

CALEB: So where's this Fiona chick at?
MILES: Behave kid or I'll send you back home! I only invited you to keep you away from Sapphy!

CALEB: Is that Fiona there?
MILES: No that's an alien...um...an ALIEN???
DHARMA: BENTOOOOON!!!

FIONA: Miles? Can we go inside and...er...talk?
CALEB: Hehe...boobies!
MILES: Caleb behave yourself and stop acting like a pervert or I'll take you home right now and tell mum you're a pervert!
FIONA: Hey you brought him here!
CALEB: Hello? Puberty? Scantily clad women??? Gimme a break!!!

LIBBY: Fi? Sort this, NOW!
MILES: Who's the alien girl with the yellow bikini?
FIONA: That's what I need to talk to you about!

CALEB: She's hot!
FIONA: God you're a mini Miles! *sigh* I mean before he grew up!
CALEB: You're hot too, but Miles will beat me if I keep looking at your chest!

Fiona had taken Miles inside and explained about Dharma. She explained that the science facility came to visit the morning after Libby found her and wanted to inspect their garden. After two weeks of fobbing them off and Benton hiding all traces of Dharma's arrival, they finally let the scientists in. They knew the housemates were hiding something and interviewed them all separately. Having found no evidence and had little cooperation with the residents of the property, they left. But not before putting surveillance on the house.

MILES: So...
FIONA: So...

MILES: I'm sorry I brought Caleb, he was going to get a beating off of Saul if he stayed. He's extremely...um...hormonal???
FIONA: Yes I got that!
MILES: So I promise not to bring him again, tell Benton...

FIONA: Benton doesn't trust you. He thinks you'll tell someone about Dharma!
MILES: He does, does he? And what do you think?
FIONA: I trust you Miles!
MILES: Glad to hear it! I could never betray the trust of someone I...love!
FIONA: Does that mean...
MILES: It means...that you're right to trust me!

FIONA: Miles, will you just...say it please?
MILES: Say what?
FIONA: You know!
MILES: You want me to tell you that I love you? Wouldn't you prefer me to show you?

FIONA: Well...that would be good too but you just said it!
MILES: Said what?
FIONA: You said you love me!
MILES: I did?
FIONA: Yes!
MILES: Oh, wanna hear it again?
FIONA: Yes!

MILES: I love you Fiona!
FIONA: And I love you!

MILES: I promise not to tell about Dharma!
FIONA: Oh Miles, I know I can trust you! But what about Caleb?
MILES: Caleb will do what I tell him, you don't need to worry! Now, let's show each other exactly what love is!
FIONA: Oh Miles!!!


Oh my!!! :O

MILES: So, if I become heir...will you be my wife?
FIONA: Is that a proposal?
MILES: I will ask you some day, but I need to know you'll say yes!
FIONA: And I need to know you'll ask even if you don't become heir!
MILES: Is that even a question?
FIONA: I suppose not, tell me again! Say you love me?
MILES: I love you Fiona!
FIONA: *giggles* I'll never tire of hearing that!

Not content with her painting, Phryne took to jewellery making as a side gig. She was very creative.

As she made a nice pair of earrings, there was only one thing on her mind! Babies! Since Sapphira arrived with little Phoebe, Phryne got broody! And now she and Elliot were married, she saw no reason why they couldn't start a family...

...except the lack of room within the household! She didn't mind if her husband didn't become heir, as long as they were together she was happy!

She couldn't wait for the new heir to be chosen! Then she and Elliot could truly begin their married life, no matter the outcome!

Luna was still confused as to how Sapphira and Saul "made" Phoebe. Unsatisfied with Phryne's answer, she went straight to the source!

LUNA: So Sapphy, how did Saul make Phoebe with you?
SAPPHIRA: Well Luna, when a girl and a boy fall in love...they show each other just how much by...

LUNA: Ohmigosh! He did plant her in your belly! Phryne was right!
SAPPHIRA: Well, okay then!

Miles was confident that Caleb wouldn't say anything about Dharma, but he wanted to make sure for Fiona's sake.

MILES: So you'll keep it on the down low yeah?
CALEB: *sigh* Yes!

CALEB: That Libby is hot huh?
MILES: Caleb please don't be a manslut?
CALEB: But Dharma, her skin is like soooooo green...
MILES: CALEB!!!

CALEB: I love girls, they're so...bumpy and curvy! Mmmmmm!
MILES: I have no problem beating you!

SAUL: Beating who?
CALEB: Oh good lord WHAT did you do to your HAIR???
SAUL: Slight glitch, easily remedied right LJ?

Sure! :)

CALEB: OMG Sapphy you should have seen your boyfriend's hair! I tell ya, you would sooooo have dumped him for me if you saw it!
MILES: To be fair it was kinda...un-Saul-like!
SAPPHIRA: Oh?
SAUL: Why do my brothers insist on humiliating me in front of the love of my life???

SAPPHIRA: Miles? Are you going to be seeing Fi any time soon?
MILES: I can do, why?
SAPPHIRA: Well could you tell her that I am willing to mentor her again, if she wants that is!
SAUL: Babe, what about Phoebs?

SAPPHIRA: I want you to take good care of Fi okay?
MILES: Yes, of course!
SAPPHIRA: I know you'll be good to her, she's precious! Always remember that!
MILES: Yeah! Whatever you say Sapphy!
SAUL: Hellooooo?

SAUL: Why do I get the impression that you're mad at me?
SAPPHY: I'm not!
SAUL: Then why have you been avoiding me lately? Sapphy?
SAPPHIRA: Not everything is about you Saul!

SAUL: I know that, Sapphy please don't shut me out! I love you! We have a child together and I don't want you risking your life for Fiona, you're a mother first and a witch second!
SAPPHIRA: Oh Saul!

SAPPHIRA: I know this, but my duty as a witch will never go away! I may be the mother of your first born but do not try and control my life!
SAUL: Sapphy that's not...
SAPPHIRA: I'm going for a lie down, can you feed Phoebe and put her down for a nap?
SAUL: Sure I...
SAPPHIRA: Thanks, just give me some space, please?

Phryne could see that there was tension between Saul and Sapphira, a usually solid couple, and she wanted to help.

PHRYNE: Hey Sapphira! I was wondering if you fancied a good old girly chat?
SAPPHIRA: I...

PHRYNE: Look, tell me to get lost if you like but I couldn't help but notice that you and Saul were...being weird! And that's not like you two at all, if you need someone to talk to? Just to have a nag? I'm here okay?
SAPPHIRA: Oh Phryne, I would love to talk with you!
PHRYNE: Then let's go for a coffee downtown eh?

Phryne managed to put Sapphira's mind at ease and they had a good chat. Basically Sapphira was hurt that Saul had not yet proposed to her especially since she had given birth to his daughter! Phryne was in the opposite position, she was married but not yet a mother. Both girls leaned on each other and chatted for a few hours before returning home. And when Phryne did get home, Elliot was worried about her!

ELLIOT: Phryne where the heck have you been???
PHRYNE: I'm sorry Elliot, I went out with Sapphira for a coffee and...
ELLIOT: Phryne? You look sad, what's wrong?

PHRYNE: I want a baby! I want to be a mother like Sapphy!

ELLIOT: Oh baby! I want to have a child with you, so badly! We just don't have the room! I see Saul with Phoebe and it hurts so much! I want to be the father of your children and I want to see your belly grow and your face glow I really do!

ELLIOT: Let's move out! Now!
PHRYNE: No Elliot, you have to fulfil your duty to your family, the heir poll?
ELLIOT: Stuff that, I wanna be with you! I hereby renounce my place as potential heir! I want a family with you right now!
PHRYNE: Elliot just kiss me will you?

PHRYNE: I can wait! No matter what happens, if you're heir or not? You and me, we're forever!
ELLIOT: I love you, my little mermaid!
PHRYNE: *giggles* Well now we have to name our baby Ariel if it's a girl!
ELLIOT: Totally!
Saul stood in the family nursery and looked down upon his pretty little daughter, he couldn't believe how blessed he was!

Sapphira appeared and scooped Phoebe up lovingly.

SAPPHIRA: How was she?
SAUL: As good as gold, as always!

SAUL: Sapphy wait! Please? I need to talk to you!
SAPPHIRA: Okay!
PHOEBE: Daddy kiss mummy! 

SAPPHIRA: Saul...
SAUL: Just...hang on!
SAPPHIRA: What...

SAUL: Right, here goes nothin'!
SAPPHIRA: Saul what are you doing?

SAUL: Sapphira Maplehorn? Will you marry me?
SAPPHIRA: OMG!

SAUL: Well?
SAPPHIRA: OMG!!!

SAUL: Sapphy???
SAPPHIRA: Oh, sorry! Yes, yes I will marry you Saul!!! I WILL!!!

SAPPHIRA: You talked to Phryne I take it?
SAUL: No, why?

SAPPHIRA: You mean, you haven't seen Phryne?
SAUL: Not since this morning no, why?
SAPPHIRA: Ohmigosh!!!

SAUL: Come here, Mrs Von Strunkle to be!

SAUL: Oh I'm so glad you said yes! I bought that ring the day after you and Phoebe moved in but...I was too scared to ask!

SAPPHIRA: Oh Saul, I really should learn to trust you that little bit more!

Sometimes in a large household, the youngest children get overlooked. Sometimes that happened to the twins, Luna and Kylie!

But Luna was quite happy despite sometimes being ignored!

Kylie on the other hand, she wanted to be loved just as much as her older brothers! Being the youngest, Kylie often yearned for the popularity the boys had!

Saul on the other hand, he wished he didn't have so much attention especially when he was wearing his rather unflattering work clothes!

But that was nothing compared to his dad's weird hairdo in the shower! Thank goodness that divide was there or we'd see his thrupenny bits! O.O

QUINN: What?

Your hair! *snigger*

QUINN: No sweat it's all good!

Quite! But you were cute naked!

QUINN: You need help!

The day had finally arrived for Saul to make Sapphira his bride!

SAUL: Would have to rain on my wedding day huh?

All the guests were arriving as Miles was rather pleased to see Fiona!

FIONA: Hello handsome!
MILES: Ohboyohboyohboy!!!

SAUL: You ready for this? No second thoughts?
SAPPHIRA: Well...
SAUL: What? *panic*
SAPPHIRA: I'm kidding, let's do this thing!

Saul and Sapphira exchanged rings...

...as Elliot protested against a rather stinky guest!

Saul was so excited to make Sapphy his wife that he almost dropped the ring!

SAPPHIRA: Oh Saul!
SAUL: Mrs Von Strunkle, you may kiss me now!

Fiona threw confetti and cheered for her mentor as Miles could no longer keep away from her!

MILES: Hey gorgeous!
FIONA: Hello Miles!
MILES: I can't take this, I have to touch you!

FIONA: Go ahead big boy!
MILES: You are...just...I wanna kiss you so badly!

MILES: You're so beautiful Fi! You've just upstaged the bride baby girl!
FIONA: Oh Miles, I just wanted to get your attention!
MILES: You got it, for the rest of my life...you got it!

MILES: This could be us next!
FIONA: Could?
MILES: Okay, this WILL be us next!

After the wedding, Phryne had a little alone time to soak her scales!

And I made over the outside of the house! New graveyard, new pool and wedding area too!

And Lillith has a new garden yay! Moving on...

Parenting never stops as Saul soon learned on his wedding night. Phoebe could walk and talk but she had yet to master the potty! A tradition in the Von Strunkle household is to leave the menfolk to it and get down and dirty! ;)

SAUL: You think you could poop for daddy in this here potty?
PHOEBE: For you daddy? I shall do my best!

I know you love your daddy Phoebs but don't pop a blood vessel over it! O.O

Luna had decided to take up ballet. It was too late for her to take it up as an after school class, but she thought she'd become an elegant vampire anyway. Kylie was none too impressed though!

KYLIE: You look so stupid!
LUNA: You would prefer me to twerk???
KYLIE: Carry on, you look fine!

LUNA: Aaaaaand stretchhhhh!

Phryne was heading on down to the basement as Elliot had called for her!

PHRYNE: He wants to get me in the mood, whatever that means!

Ummm...

ELLIOT: You just lie there honey, a little scented candle, some nice music perhaps and...

ELLIOT: ...my little sister stinkin' the place out and kicking her legs about! Great!

LUNA: I think Elliot is doing some planting on Phryne!

Go shower and get your head out of planting okay???

Recently the Von Strunkles no longer obsess over the sprinklers, no, the pool is their favourite location nowadays!

Sapphira enjoyed a dip too!

And having overcome his fear of the slide, Miles liked to take a dive also!

It was customary for one person to be joined by almost the entire clan.

It only needed one to walk in and the rest would follow, like lemmings lol! ;)

Luna finally got the message and went for a bath!

LUNA: I'm growing up soon, aren't I?

Yes!

LUNA: I don't want to!

Many Von Strunkles have said that, and not one of them regretted it!

LUNA: Ah but you're going to say that, it's your job!

SAUL: Okay so what happened to the hired help around here?

I think they all left, or were fired!

SAUL: Well get them back, I'm too cute to be messing in bins!

Don't be such a princess!

Caleb was actually used to doing chores since the last help disappeared!

So when the rather hostile male maid Saul hired arrived, Caleb was far from friendly!

CALEB: Hey!
MAID MAN: Hey!

MAID MAN: So I noticed you put away the rubbish there!
CALEB: And?
MAID MAN: Well stop, I get paid for that and you're cutting back my hours!
CALEB: I'll cut back your neck if you don't bow down to me, I'm a vampire! I don't need this s***!!!

CALEB!!! Language! :/

And so it was time for the girls to age up!

KYLIE: Ready sis?
LUNA: Would it make a difference if I said no?

Here goes...

Luna is now Eco-friendly and Kylie is Athletic! Didn't they age well?

That night, Fiona stopped by to visit Miles along with Libby, Stefan and Benton. Caleb couldn't resist saying hello to Libby, she was the girl he liked the most out of her and Dharma but unfortunately the feeling wasn't mutual!

CALEB: Hi sexy mama!
LIBBY: Oh dear god get rid of this pimple before me!

As soon as a newly aged up Kylie set eyes on young Stefan, she was mesmerised by his good looks and amber eyes!

KYLIE: Hubba!

KYLIE: How would a gorgeous guy like that ever notice little me?
STEFAN: OMG, she's too cute! But I can't talk to her, she's way too young!

Stefan wanted so badly to talk to Kylie, but he was a young adult and she was a teenager. He didn't feel right about it!

Kylie wanted so badly to talk to Stefan, but she realised he was too old for her. The heart doesn't care though, and Kylie was falling in love!

Caleb was bombing spectacularly with Libby! Kylie almost felt sorry for her brother!

LIBBY: This is how much of a chance you have with me, so give up now!
CALEB: I'll take it!
LIBBY: You're not one to take no for an answer are you little boy?
CALEB: I am not pinky! And this "little boy" is about to rock.your.world!!!

CALEB: So, how about it babe?
LIBBY: Ugh, will you ever go away?
CALEB: Not until you admit that you're crazy about me!
LIBBY: So you're going to pester me right into the retirement home then?
CALEB: Nope, just down the aisle in about a chapter's time!

Stefan decided not to be so stupid and introduced himself to Kylie, who was trying to find ways they could spend time together and not look suspicious!

KYLIE: So you any good at Science? Because I suck at it, you could, like, tutor me and we could drink coffee and watch Spongebob together, all very innocent!
STEFAN: I can tutor, tutor sounds innocent enough yes! Let's do that!

Luna was not amused by her sister's new friend, in fact she was a little jealous!

LUNA: Kylie stop talking to that man!
KYLIE: Why?
LUNA: Because he's a man!

KYLIE: I'm sorry, my twin sister is a bit weird!
STEFAN: You're TWINS???
KYLIE: Yes, but totally different!

Just as Luna was going to continue to protest, Benton's abrupt presence distracted her greatly.

BENTON: Come on Stef, we gotta go!
STEFAN: Oh, oh that's a shame!

BENTON: Well, I suppose we could stay a couple more minutes!

Benton spotted Luna and was instantly transfixed!

STEFAN: Benny?
BENTON: Huh?
LUNA: Who is that pink skinned GOD???

It looked like Caleb had finally broken Libby!

CALEB: My dad says if the wind changes I'll stay like this!
LIBBY: Nah, you're ugly enough without that!
CALEB: HEY!

LIBBY: Relax kid, it was a joke! You're actually quite cute, in an annoying kinda way!
CALEB: Thanks, I think!

Luna didn't like her attraction to Benton, she always vowed that she would be forever single and live with Kylie by the beach!

But it seemed that Kylie had forgotten their pact as children, Stefan was now turning Kylie's head and dividing the twins!

KYLIE: You like my sister huh?
BENTON: Hmm? Oh, yes she's...different! I like that!

KYLIE: Well are you any good at science? You could tutor her if you are!
BENTON: Um, okay, yes that's a good idea!
KYLIE: Cool, you and Stefan can come over and play basketball with us!

Kylie decided to introduce her sister to the lovely, yet odd, Benton! At first they just stood and gazed at one another...

KYLIE: OMG, somebody speak? This is uncomfortable!

Then Luna finally plucked up the courage to talk...

LUNA: So, why is your skin pink?

BENTON: You what now?
LUNA: Your skin, why is it pink?

KYLIE: LUNA! Don't be so rude! Ohmigosh I am so sorry!
BENTON: It's okay, I'm descended from the ancient berry sims. I can tell you all about them some time if you like!
LUNA: Yes please, it's beautiful...your skin!
BENTON: Thanks, you're not so bad yourself! *blush*

As their guests left, Kylie scolded her twin sister for being so forward.

KYLIE: Why is his skin pink??? What possessed you???
LUNA: I was curious! So what?

KYLIE: Isn't Stefan dreamy?
LUNA: Isn't Benton?

CALEB: Teeheeeheeeeee!

CALEB: Hoooohooooohooooooo!!!

CALEB: Oh Libby! *sigh*

Saul was not too happy about his younger sisters socialising with older men, and he told Luna so!

SAUL: Luna I don't want you going anywhere near that guy again, understand? You have exams and growing up to do before you should even be thinking about boys and naughty stuff!
LUNA: Says the guy who got his girlfriend pregnant when they were my age?
SAUL: Shut up and do your homework!

LUNA: You know Saul it wasn't that long ago you were acting like a real brat and making all of us suffer! So don't tell me what to do okay? You're not mum or dad so back off!!!

SAUL: Am I not allowed to be redeemed? Why must all of you drag up my past?
LUNA: Maybe because you forget just how naughty you truly were, therefore you have no right to dictate to us! Don't be a hypocrite Saul!

While Luna was giving her older brother a row, Miles seemed to take offence to something his father said or did...

MILES: Ugh I can't even look at you!
QUINN: What did I do?
MILES: I dunno but it annoyed me!

Sapphira cheated on Saul with the fridge? O.o

SAPPHIRA: Ohhh you feel so smooth and cold! I love you!

Phryne and the pool continued their own affair!

And Lillith romped in her garden!

Phoebe was digging for victory it seemed...

...while it was her uncle's job to get her to sleep! He had asked Saul and Sapphira if he could get some practice in for when he and Phryne had children of their own, but it wasn't going according to plan!

ELLIOT: Is she asleep NOW?

Nope! :/

PHOEBE: Not sweepy uncle Ewiot!

To keep him out of trouble, Miles entrusted Betsy to Caleb. He took his role as her carer very seriously, until a nasty reporter guy farted loudly in the vicinity!

CALEB: Oh...em...GEEEE!!!

CALEB: Did you just break wind near my brother's pride and joy???
REPORTER: And?

CALEB: What is wrong with the people of this town???
REPORTER: Hehe, here comes another one!

Meanwhile the newly athletic Kylie scaled the wall of doom in some questionable footwear!

Now that is better isn't it Kyles?

KYLIE: Whatever!

So much for being athletic, she's been scaling that bit of wall for over three sim hours now!

KYLIE: SHUT UP! I got this!

Once again, the Von Strunkle family congregated in the pool, even the hydrophobic Saul was giving it a go! :-O

Lillith discussed the wonders of plasma juice with her son Miles.

LIL: It's just the greatest invention! But nothing beats growing your own plasma fruit!
MILES: Uh-huh?
LILLITH: Which do you prefer sweetie?

MILES: I'm easy! But hey, let's have a toast!

MILES: To plasma juice, and all the wonders it beholds!
LIL: AMEN!

LIL: Without it, we'd be skin and bones!
MILES: Yeppers!

MILES: Got any plasma fruit?
LIL: Yes, it tastes so much better!
MILES: Oh yes it does!

O.o What?

After debating whether carton or fresh was the best with his lovely mother, Miles went for a relaxing float on the pool. Saul's hydrophobia was beginning to get to him it seemed!

Miles thought he'd show off and give Saul even more of a complex by diving into the water...

...but he slipped and landed awkwardly!
That'll teach you to be so smart boy!

MILES: Did anybody see?

Only everybody hee hee! :D

Poor Saul still felt uneasy in the pool, even with his brothers there to look out for him!

SAUL: I think I'll get out now!

PHRYNE: Outta the way loooosers!
SAUL: Oh frak!

Phryne plopped into the pool with grace as her tail unfurled and Saul retreated to the fountain...

...where he discovered a new love for water!

Phryne wanted to have a little fun with her husband!

She playfully splashed him, but it didn't go down well!

ELLIOT: HEY! Watch my hair!
PHRYNE: Ooooh sorry!

Saul headed out to work!

While Kylie was still at that wall!

Finally she made it to the top as the farting reporter ogled her! What a dirty old pervert!

REPORTER: Hellooooo cutie!
KYLIE: Ugh, old sweaty perv!

Well, that's kinda what I said, without the sweaty! O.o

Caleb headed for school, reluctantly!

CALEB: I mean when am I ever gonna need to read or write in real life?

This is your real life and...always?

CALEB: Why do you hate me so?

Sapphira had a bit of mother/daughter time with Phoebe!

PHOEBE: Hey mummy? When do I gets a brutha or sista?
SAPPHIRA: Soon honey, when the house gets a little less crowded!

PHOEBE: I woulds prefer a sista though!
SAPPHIRA: Okay honey, we shall see!

Messing around at the pool that afternoon caused a rather disturbing turn of events! Miles blew a kiss to his sister-in-law!

And she liked it!!!

Was it just a bit of innocent fun?

MILES: Just a little pressie for ya babe!
SAPPHIRA: Miles you're a bad boy!!!

Or was something rather sinister afoot?

Upstairs, Phoebe made her most adorably cute faces!

PHOEBE: Is I cutes? Den gimme ice cweam!

Like father, like daughter! She so has his cheeky personality and her mother's resolve!

Always very close to his mother, Miles helped her out in her new garden since it had gotten so large.

But the old Von Strunkle love for sprinklers reared it's ugly head once again and Miles frolicked with the lettuces!

MILES: THIS IS NEAT!!!

Uh-huh? O.o

STOP THAT AT ONCE!!!

MILES: Hehe, noooooooo!

Saul had another go in the pool, and stayed close to his trusty fountain!

SAUL: Heehee, tickles!

I decided to bring Dayna back to where she rightfully belonged! So now she is in the graveyard with all the other deceased Von Strunkles! Miles got a fright seeing her for the first time, but being Miles, he then flirted with her! Bad boy!

Jack and Dayna are back together at last! :)

A newly promoted Lillith ran to an emergency, she was on call and her garden would have to wait!

Miles worked on some alchemy to impress Fiona! His other sister-in-law was going to make a nice piece of jewellery for her husband. Luckily Miles did not flirt with this one! :/

Instead he got down to making a neato potion or two...

MILES: So I mix this with...this?

MILES: Alacazam and all that jazz!

MILES: Nice!

But what wasn't nice was what was going on along the corridor! :(

What started out as an innocent pillow fight between husband and wife...

...turned into a nasty argument!

SAUL: I can't believe you would flirt with my brother!!!
SAPPHIRA: What?
SAUL: My mother saw you flirting with MILES!!!
SAPPHIRA: No...

SAUL: Are you calling my mother a liar???
SAPPHIRA: No I'm not! Saul it was an innocent thing, we were messing about...
SAUL: He blew you a kiss!!!
SAPPHIRA: Yes he did, and it was a joke! He showed me how he won over Fiona, that's all! I remember when she was so against ever falling in love and I wondered how he managed to win her heart, you were there that day, you should know!!!

SAUL: Out of all of my brothers, why did it have to me HIM???
SAPPHIRA: Saul...
SAUL: No Sapphy, you know full well we have a history! And you know full well I'm paranoid about him being better looking than me! He's going to win the heir poll for sure!

SAPPHIRA: Saul, you clearly have issues that have nothing to do with me! I suggest you take a good, long hard look at them before you point the finger at your wife and brother!

Quinn had taken to posting inappropriate comments and on every computer! This time he was using Miles' computer! No PC in the house was safe!

And Lillith was dog tired after all these emergencies! She was just glad she didn't have this promotion when the children were little, she'd be dead on her feet!

LIL: I'm awake, I'm awake!!!

And once again the pool was full of Von Strunkles as the maid collected the laundry!

Here's a pleasant blast from the past, good news is after all the game problems I managed to get Jared and his little fam back into the town! Cody et al are there too! Scarlette is a child while Maxwell ages up very soon!

I missed him so much! His little shy self!

JARED: Hey! I'm back!

So I see gorgeous! LJ's ickle favourite!

JARED: That's me!

Maxwell is rather cute!

Maya is very old and is going to go to doggy heaven soon! *sniff* But she remains ever loyal and faithful to her master!

Scarlette is a little madam who can wrap her daddy round her little finger! Of course Jared is a big softy who lives for his kiddies, it's really a joy to be manipulated by them! ;)

Someone else also earned a promotion like his mummy! Elliot is climbing the ranks and got this cool gadget thingy!

The first thing he did was scan Phryne's painting to see how much it was worth...

...then he stole it and sold it! Bad boy!

ELLIOT: Come to papa!

Ohhh, he just wanted the easel! Yeah right!

Miles must really love Fi! He's never off this alchemy station!

MILES: It's fun!

Yeah okay, and here's me thinking you're suffering to win the girl!

Caleb was having doubts about his appeal to women!

It didn't help that all of his brothers were extremely handsome and successful with the women in their lives!

Caleb looked to Saul as a role model as he'd liked Sapphira since he was a toddler.

CALEB: How did you get so...buff?
SAUL: I dunno, I grew up?
CALEB: So cool!

Since very other male in the household was baring their rather smexy chests, Quinn thought he'd join in on the fun too!

QUINN: If ya can't beat 'em? Join 'em eh?

Okay, I am not complaining! ;)

Seriously that pool gets some action!

Still at it! That's true love right there!

MILES: Nope, it's money! I am now officially in the alchemy business!

Ohhhhhh, money and women? Typical man lol! XD

Phryne wanted to know if there were babies in her future...

So? What did it say?

PHRYNE: It's a seeeeeecret!

SAUL: What's in my future then?
PHRYNE: How should I know?

SAUL: Aren't you gonna tell me?
PHRYNE: You seem tense! Want to de-stress?
SAUL: Okay!

SAUL: OMG teehee!
PHRYNE: What's so funny?
SAUL: I'm not getting on there!
PHRYNE: Fine, I was just trying to help!

SAUL: How about a pool party???

WHAT? O.O

SAUL: Hey come to my partaaaaay!

Oh no!

SAUL: I'm all shy, I is havin' a parteeeeee! Lalala!

Dear god! >.<

SAUL: I is a shy boy!

Sure you are! O.o

And what are YOU doing???

MILES: Collecting!

Well at least you got dressed before you left the lot!

MILES: It's raining, was tempted to dance naked in the puddles but I refrained!

Oh you are soooo cheeky goshdarnit!

MILES: Hey there, fancy a smoochy?

Ugh, you are terrible!

MILES: Can I help it if I'm a hot a$$ vampire?

MILES: You do realise I have confidence issues and I overcompensate with arrogance to cover up the fact?

Yes baby!

Saul was preparing for his pool party that afternoon with sausages! Caleb was a bit concerned over the guests of this party!

CALEB: So, who's coming to this?
SAUL: Oh erm..Fiona, Libby, Benny, Stef...and some chick called Dharma answered the phone so I invited her too!

CALEB: Oh no, oh no! Miles is going to FREAK!!!

SAUL: How so kiddo?
CALEB: N-no reason!

Caleb was getting overly concerned that the secret alien was going to arrive at the party and be found out. Worse than that, Caleb thought Miles would blame him!

But then he thought about Libby and it made things better...

...however thinking of Dharma did too! He was so torn, he liked them both! What was he going to do with both of them here? He wasn't ready to choose!

Libby and the others had warned Dharma to stay at home and to keep a low profile. As Libby arrived at casa Von Strunkle, she could not believe her eyes...

LIBBY: Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!!!

Fiona arrived, excited to see Miles again. But her excitement faded when she spotted what Libby had...

...Dharma had ignored her housemates and attended Saul's party!

Stefan was about to take her back home as someone lurked behind her in the bushes...

...and the paper girl appeared in front of her!

MAN: Oh my gosh! AN ALIEN!!!
PAPERGIRL: ALIEN ALIEN ALIEN!!!

DHARMA: Ummm...

To Be Continued...

So that's it, 8.1! Next time it's Caleb's special and his torn feelings for two girls, one of which is about to be exposed as the alien the science facility are looking for! Until next time, hope you enjoyed this one! Sorry it was soooooo long! ;) Byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)