Wednesday 29 January 2014

The Shylife Special! Elliot: University Love!

Good day! Last time we saw Elliot, first born child of generation 9 heiress Lillith Von Strunkle, he was heading off to University newly aged up into a young adult! What will his time studying his Fine Arts degree teach him? Who will he meet? Where will it take him? Find out by reading on my friends...


Elliot Von Strunkle was the first Von Strunkle in nine whole generations to go to University! It was an exciting yet daunting adventure that he was going to hold onto every minute of, good or bad!

After settling into his digs, paid for by mama and papa, Elliot couldn't help but think about his brother Saul. He hated to leave him at such a crucial moment in his life, the disappearance of his girlfriend, but he had his own life to worry about!

Elliot didn't waste any time and began to study for his first class that he was due to attend first thing the next morning. He had a couple of hours to kill before the ice breaker at the student union. He was rather reluctant to meet his fellow students, being a vampire was still considered taboo in some towns.

When Elliot did arrive to meet the people he was going to be spending most of the term with, he was indeed met with concerned glances and shocked gasps!

 He did however find someone who was a fan of the Von Strunkle dynasty and wanted his photo! He of course was more than happy to pose for his fellow scholar!

 As he performed for his audience, he heard a female voice call from across the room...

PHRYNE: Oh my gosh what a div! Bahahahaha!
ELLIOT: Excuse me?

 PHRYNE: Hey there Biebs! I'm Phryne Wells, I've been appointed as your settling in buddy! So welcome and let's get you settled!
ELLIOT: Umm, I think you have the wrong person!
PHRYNE: Elliot Von Strunkle, first year, Fine Arts?
ELLIOT: Yes...
PHRYNE: I have the right person Lestat!

ELLIOT: I don't need a buddy, I have skills beyond...
PHRYNE: Yada yada, you know what? I don't care! I've been told I won't pass if I don't help you out! I'm re-sitting the year for the third time and I NEED TO PASS kapish?
ELLIOT: Uh...

 PHRYNE: Think of it like this, I follow you around and point and smile for a little while so it looks like I'm actually showing you stuff, right?
ELLIOT: I...

 PHRYNE: You don't really have a choice fang boy!
ELLIOT: Okay I'm sensing some really anti-vampire vibes off of you and quite frankly it makes me uncomfortable!

 PHRYNE: See that guy over there?
ELLIOT: Yes!
PHRYNE: Paparazzi! He knows you're the first Von Strunkle to ever go to University and he wants you to FAIL!!!
ELLIOT: And?
PHRYNE: You need me and I need you, just play nice!!!

 Elliot agreed to let Phryne show him around, or at least look like she was. He had a little mingle all on his own...

 ..but the frightened students and tutors were hard to get used to!

VAMPIRE GIRL: Takes a bit of getting used to, the looks, but it dies off after a while! Trust me!
ELLIOT: Right, thanks!

Phryne Wells seemed to warm a little to Elliot during the student meet and greet. So much so that their friendly game of table tennis...

...transformed into something more exciting!

Elliot's heightened instincts were an unfair advantage, so he pretended to miss a couple of times during their juice pong duel!

At first Phryne didn't seem to notice but...

...after the fourth throw she knew full well!

PHRYNE: Geez Von Strunkle will you play fair already??? I know you're a big manly vamp so act like it already!!!

So Elliot did what the lady told him...

...and let himself go, vampire powers in full swing Phryne took her defeat well and chugged down the juice that was now room temperature and not very thirst quenching at all!

Elliot pretended to enjoy beating her when all he really wanted to do was grab hold of her and give her one big smooch on the lips!

Elliot watched Phryne gracefully drink from the red plastic cup and smiled, he'd never felt this feeling he was experiencing right now...what was this???

As he stood beside her and scanned every detail of her perfect face, she turned away and sighed.

PHRYNE: You win vampire! What shall we do next?

Without a moments hesitation, Elliot grabbed hold of her and planted a powerful, meaningful kiss on her lips. He'd never kissed a girl before, wasn't sure he was doing it right but wasn't all that bothered if he wasn't. It felt good anyway!

Phryne looked at him in shock as he gently pulled away. What was she thinking? Was she mad? Did she like it? Was he going to get a smack in the face for his troubles???

Finally she uttered a few words rather quietly.

PHRYNE: Elliot will you go and get me a coffee please?
ELLIOT: Um, sure!

Phryne was unsure of her feelings, she had only just met this vampire boy and the creepy science girl vampire was standing right behind her while she was trying to think!

No other guy had ever had the guts to make a move on her before! But Elliot wasn't just your typical average university student, he was a Von Strunkle and he was a third generation vampire to boot! She didn't really want a coffee she just wanted space to come to terms with what had just happened on her FIRST DAY of being a buddy!!!

Elliot ordered two coffees, he had never tried it before but it smelled nice and Phryne liked it so he thought he'd give it a go!

VAMPIRE GIRL: Oh, no...no vampires shouldn't drink...coffee! Uh-oh!!!

No vampires should NEVER drink coffee! Unaware of the effects of caffeine in a vampire's bloodstream Elliot took his new found euphoria and decided to declare his feelings for Phryne to the entire student union...

...with a MEGAPHONE!!!

ELLIOT: Hear ye hear ye! I, Elliot Von Strunkle, am madly in love with this woman here! Phryne Willis!
PHRYNE: WELLS!!!
ELLIOT: *ahem* Wells! And I'm not sorry, ha, so there!
PHRYNE: Oh Elliot!

ELLIOT: What? What are you lookin' at Clark Kent???
MAN: I am a reporter for the Starlight Shores Gazette and your mother will be very interested to know that her first born is behaving like a...
PHRYNE: Student?
MAN: Grrrr!

ELLIOT: Oh Phryne, your name is almost as radiant as you are!
GIRL: Puh-lease!
PAPARAZZI: Oh this is pure gold!!!
PHRYNE: Elliot, stop talking NOW!

PAPARAZZI: And what do you think YOU'RE doing?
PHRYNE: Calling Campus Security, you have no right to be on these premises taking pictures for a newspaper three towns away!
PAPARAZZI: *gulp*

GIRL: What are you on?
ELLIOT: Well I could tell you but then it wouldn't be a secret!

VENDOR: Just regular coffee little girl!
ELLIOT: I am high on LOVE girly, LOVE!!!
GIRL: I'll take one of those!!!

Once Elliot came crashing down from his caffeine buzz, Phryne tried to comfort him in any way she could.

PHRYNE: Oh Elliot, it's okay!
ELLIOT: No no it's not! Oh my gosh my mother is gunna FLIP!!!

PHRYNE: Elliot you're a young man at university, just because you're a Von Strunkle it doesn't mean you're any less human!
ELLIOT: I...

PHRYNE: Listen to me you spineless chump! That there? That was NOTHING! Watch this!
ELLIOT: Phryne?

Phryne proceeded to tag the nearby wall with a grin on her face as Elliot looked on in despair. Lillith was most definitely going to have him removed and brought home at this rate. After all she was the one responsible for that pap hanging around!

But rather than have a total meltdown, he decided to join in! Until Campus Security did arrive and they had to run, but it was fun!


 The next morning, as Elliot was nursing a very sore head and palpitations from the coffee the night before, a familiar sight sent chills down his back and made his cheeks flush!

ELLIOT: Oh my...


 Pedalling towards him was the lovely Phryne, grinning from ear to ear!


 PHRYNE: Wow Von Strunkle, didn't expect to see you out in the daylight!


 ELLIOT: I thought buddy time was over, or do I have to suffer you this whole term?
PHRYNE: Suffer me??? Hey who kissed whom there Count Stinkula!


 ELLIOT: That was the coffee, er, sorry about that!
PHRYNE: Really? You were under the influence of caffeine BEFORE you drank it so you kissed me? Was it calling to you? Was the aroma from the old man's stall messing with your head? Pft! Admit it, you dig me!
ELLIOT: I...why are you here?
PHRYNE: Oh didn't I say? I'm moving in! Got chucked out my dorm for graffiti of all things, can you believe it?
ELLIOT: You...


 PHRYNE: Wow nice place, could do with a bit of decorating but hey!


ELLIOT: Phryne you can't move in here!
PHRYNE: Why not?
ELLIOT: Because!
PHRYNE: Because what?


ELLIOT: Because I like you too much and...
PHRYNE: Elliot? Contrary to my stand-offish demeanour? I actually like you too!

Elliot was unsure of what to do next, should he accept his new housemate? He liked her oh so very much, maybe this could be the start of a wonderful relationship...

 ...however Elliot was not too keen on Phryne's artistry inside the house!

 As a way of distracting her from that, he offered to sketch her!

ELLIOT: So would you like that? Huh?

 PHRYNE: Sure why not! What kind of sketch are you thinking of?
ELLIOT: Whatever you like!
PHRYNE: Okay, turn around so I can prepare!

 Elliot wasn't sure what she was preparing for, but he went along with it and turned around until she told him it was okay to look!

Just as he sat down and opened his eyes, he couldn't help but grin! Phryne was standing in front of him with not a stitch on! He'd never seen a girl naked before, well not in the flesh only in those magazines his Uncle Noah had kept under his bed and left there for one of his nephews to find! But this was different, Phryne was beautiful with or without her clothes! He sat for a moment to take in the view, then finally spoke...

 ELLIOT: Phryne? I just wanted a portrait...I never mentioned no clothes!
PHRYNE: Yeah I know, are you complaining though?
ELLIOT: No ma'am! Lemme just get my sketch book, DO NOT move!

The naked beauty before him was far too big a distraction for him to give the sketch his full attention, so he tapped into his subconscious and let the pencil flow over the paper with very little help from himself! 

 Phryne posed and stretched, giggled at Elliot trying not to dribble on the sketch pad!

 She was fully aware that this was the first time he'd seen a naked girl in the flesh so to speak. And this was the first time she had ever been naked in front of a boy! But she trusted Elliot more than she'd ever trusted anyone!

 As he announced he was finished and just tied up the last bits, Phryne's smile was hiding a secret that she could no longer keep to herself! But when he showed her the final result her own problems disappeared and she giggled uncontrollably!

 ELLIOT: Ta-daaaa!
PHRYNE: Ohmigosh Elliot! Was this all a ploy? Were you ever going to sketch ME?
ELLIOT: Of course I was, but your beautiful body distracted me so I doodled instead!
PHRYNE: It's...hahahahaha! It's awesome I love it hahahahahaha!!!

 ELLIOT: Now will you get dressed? I'm feeling the urge to do something naughty!
PHRYNE: Oh Elliot! Why couldn't you arrive here three years ago? I'd have graduated and married you by now with our tenth baby on the way!
ELLIOT: There's still time for that my flower!

 After Phryne got dressed, Elliot couldn't resist giving her another kiss. She wasn't against it at all in fact she rather enjoyed it!

 ELLIOT: Am I doing it right?
PHRYNE: Doing what right Elliot?
ELLIOT: You know, kissing!

 PHRYNE: Oh yes my darling boy! You couldn't do it any better!
ELLIOT: Hmm, challenge accepted!
PHRYNE: What?

 PHRYNE: ELLIOT?!?!

 PHRYNE: Ohhhh Elliot!!!

 ELLIOT: Better?
PHRYNE: Most definitely!

 ELLIOT: I don't suppose you'd consider ummm...

 ELLIOT: ...being my girlfriend would you?
PHRYNE: No I won't consider it! I WILL be your girlfriend silly!

 As it got dark, Elliot and Phryne were getting along extremely well...

 ...so very well!!!

 In fact, Elliot had never been so happy in all of his life!

 The next morning however, Phryne woke up feeling rather down...

 PHRYNE: Elliot?
ELLIOT: M-hm?
PHRYNE: I have something I need to tell you!

 Elliot was concerned that Phryne didn't really want to be his girlfriend, that she wasn't really interested in being with him at all. That last night had been a mistake!

PHRYNE: Elliot I'm not re-sitting! I got expelled a couple of years ago and I've been drifting around campus ever since. My parents are dead and my uncle won't have me back home because I brought disgrace to him. When I met you that day, I was lying, I wasn't there to be your buddy! I just thought I could get something out of the rich famous kid! I'm sorry!

Elliot sat for a moment and took in what she had told him, then replied quietly...

ELLIOT: I'll go make us some breakfast!

After they had sat eating their pancakes, Phryne explained that she never expected to fall in love with him. She had heard of the Von Strunkles from her uncle Scott, who just happened to be the boy who broke Elliot's mother's heart when she was a teen. Elliot listened to her story, cleaned the plates and headed out. When Phryne followed with a panicked voice, Elliot simply turned around and kissed her...

PHRYNE: You...you're not mad?
ELLIOT: No Phryne, I'm not mad, I love you!

 From that moment on, they were inseparable! Phryne would watch as Elliot painted murals on the grounds of the school and earned a bit of cash in the process!

The pesky pap was never too far away though, and furious that Elliot constantly had him chasing his tail, he finally got his revenge!

 PHRYNE: What are those flashing blue lights?

 ELLIOT: Crap!
POLICE: Whatcha doin' there Von Strunkle?

 ELLIOT: Well officer I...look is that a flying unicorn???
POLICE: Nice try kid!

 POLICE: You are under arrest young man!

 BALD PAPARAZZI: HAHAHAHAHA! Finally you get your comeuppance dear boy muahahahaha!
ELLIOT: Ohhhh crap!

POLICE: To the station, away!
ELLIOT: CRAPCRAPCRAP!!!

Elliot was terrified, what would his parents say? He'd never been in trouble in his whole life! And now he was going to JAIL??? But this wasn't the way to the station...

POLICE: Okay kiddo, as a favour to your grandfather Jared, I'm letting you go home! Now get inside and don't do anything like that again understand?
ELLIOT: Y-yes ma'am! Thank you!

PAPARAZZI: So young Von Strunkle, you are above the law eh?
ELLIOT: No, my grandfather is a very famous singer and my great grandfather is a very famous magician! My family is respected even though my privacy is not! And by the way I was on the phone to my mother, she fired you weeks ago!
PAPARAZZI: Yes, I'm just doing a little side project of my own here on campus. Have a nice evening!

 Elliot did eventually sketch Phryne, but he never really could take it seriously!

 After every lecture, Elliot would volunteer at the science building for experiments. In return he got money...

 ...and some seriously dodgy side effects!

 ELLIOT: Uggggghhhhhh!!! 

 But the thought of returning home to Phryne always cheered him up!

 And he would always rush home to meet her at the door!

 Donating his very precious plasma was always a strain...

 ELLIOT: Ohmygawd!
PHRYNE: DIshishveryweeerd!

 While Elliot fainted through weakness and lack of plasma...

 ...Phryne was also uncomfortable having also volunteered at the science lab and suffering from severe cotton mouth!

 PHRYNE: Ishnotnishe!

 PHRYNE: Ishgoshnosalivash!

 Once her saliva returned to her mouth, Phryne found her boyfriend on the floor and decided to have a little, wicked fun!

 PHRYNE: Hehehe!

 PHRYNE: ELLLLLIOOOOTTTT!!!
ELLIOT: GAAAAAAAH! Huh? Wha...

 PHRYNE: Ohmigosh! Your face bahahahahaha!
ELLIOT: Phryne!

 ELLIOT: You're so lucky I love you more than plasma fruit girly!
PHRYNE: You...you do???

 ELLIOT: I love you more than anything in fact! Oh Phryne you're my world!
PHRYNE: *sob* Oh Elliot!

 Elliot's days at Uni were flying by thanks to Phryne! He wanted to remember every moment of it and immortalised their relationship in many photographs!

 ELLIOT: This one is going in my room when I go home!
PHRYNE: Elliot?
ELLIOT: Yeah?

 PHRYNE: Will you...will you remember me when you leave?
ELLIOT: Of course I will, because you'll be with me!
PHRYNE: In your memories you mean?
ELLIOT: No in my house silly! You're coming too right?
PHRYNE: Oh Elliot!!! YES!

Elliot was getting better at photography, his favourite thing to photograph was of course his beloved Phryne! If it was even possibly they were much closer since he announced that she would be coming to live at casa Von Strunkle after his degree was finished!

But in the meantime, classes were still on and his degree wasn't finished yet!

He attended ALL of his classes and tried to be the best he could be!

Sometimes they would be sketching in all weathers, but Elliot never complained! The sooner he passed this degree, the sooner he and Phryne could start a new life together!

While Elliot attended classes, Phryne attended parties. But some people there were rather rude!

PHRYNE: OMG naked guy!
GIRL: Distasteful!

PHRYNE: HEY! You in your birthday suit! The flyer said SWIMWEAR not NOWEAR!
BOY: Hehe you like it!
PHRYNE: Really don't!

BOY: Face it, you can't stop looking at my butt!
PHRYNE: That's because I want so much to kick it outta here! Now GET DRESSED!!!

PAPARAZZI: Hee hee I saw that, I'm telling your beau!
PHRYNE: Ugh, YOU again!

After class, Elliot arrived at the party after being told by several people that the newspaper guy was there!

ELLIOT: Ugh HIM again!

ELLIOT: Stay outta my way speccy!
PHRYNE: Elliot come help meeeee!

 Elliot's mind was not on holding Phryne securely while she drank from the juice keg, no...

...he couldn't help thinking about that paparazzi pest who his mother had long since relieved of his duties!

Unfortunately his distraction was witnessed by ANOTHER paparazzi, this time the evil Lex Luthor hellbent on getting a better scoop than Clark Kent!

Phryne slipped from Elliot's grasp...

...and landed on her face in front of all the party-goers!

ELLIOT: Phryne!
BALD PAPARAZZI: Hee hee that was so funny!
BOY: You want me to take off my clothes pretty one? Cheer you up?
PHRYNE: Ugh!

ELLIOT: I'm so sorry I...
PHRYNE: ELLIOT???

PHRYNE: You're a tool!

PHRYNE: Let's go home!

Elliot's final exam was tough, but he had a feeling he'd passed! He and Phryne were still a little distant after he dropped her on her face at a very public party!

But he had an idea to win her back round! He invited her to watch the stars with him.

He waited until she wasn't looking...and made his move!

PHRYNE: Elliot!
ELLIOT: What?

PHRYNE: I'm still mad at you you know!
ELLIOT: I know, it's sexy!
PHRYNE: You what else is sexy?
ELLIOT: What?

ELLIOT: Ohhh you little vixen! Hehehe!

ELLIOT: Maybe later!

ELLIOT: You know, it's weird! I'm actually going to miss all off this!
PHRYNE: Me too!

The day had finally come, Elliot's results were here!

ELLIOT: PHRYNE??? I feel sick!

ELLIOT: YESSSSS!!!

ELLIOT: HI DAD! I PASSED! I'm coming home!

ELLIOT: Ohhh yeaaah, there's something else I need to tell you. Is mum there? Good, don't tell her until she's had her dinner! Right, so...

Elliot and Phryne took some final photos in their digs before leaving the next day. But there was one tiny problem in their way...

...since day one that guy had followed them around like a stalker! But this time, Elliot was going to get some revenge!

PHRYNE: Elliot? What are you...oh you are a bad boy hehe!
ELLIOT: Yeah you know it!

Elliot allowed him in to take some pictures...

 ELLIOT: So you get all you need?
PAPARAZZI: Why yes! Thank you for finally seeing sense!
ELLIOT: Good, now...

 ELLIOT: ...GIMME EVERY SINGLE PICTURE OF US OR I'LL EAT YOU!!!
PAPARAZZI: Whoa!

PAPARAZZI: Okay okay you win! You wouldn't really eat me would you?
ELLIOT: Hell yeah!
PAPARAZZI: *gulp*

After dealing with the bane of his entire time at University, Elliot took one last look at the place he and Phryne had called home for such a short, memorable time...

...and travelled overnight to Roaring Heights! Elliot's family had moved while he was away and he couldn't wait to explore the town!

It may have been a different place, but the house remained exactly as he'd remembered! Elliot took Phryne by the hand and lead her up the path...

...and into the place he had always known as home!

ELLIOT: Okay Phryne, time to meet my mum and dad! Don't worry they're gonna love you like I love you!
PHRYNE: I hope so Elliot, I do really hope so!

To Be Continued...
Thank you for reading Elliot's tale of love, I do hope you enjoyed it! Next is Saul's story and tying up the loss of Sapphira, how he copes with it and how he deals with the shocks and surprises that are about to come his way! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)