Sunday 12 January 2014

The Shylife of Lillith Von Strunkle: Part 7

Generation 9
Howdy! Last time on the Shylife (if you can think that far back) Saul's love for Sapphira shone through when her guardian disappeared and he brought her into the family home. When Lillith and Quinn returned from their free trip, it seemed that Lil was going to send Sapphy away but after a chat on the phone with the school, she managed to find Sapphira's cousin who agreed that she could stay with the Von Strunkles. What's going to happen next eh? Read on and seeeee...


Saul and Sapphira had been blissfully happy since his mother had allowed her to stay with them. Only one thing had been puzzling him since, his mother Lillith had mentioned Sapphy's guardian fleeing the "coven"! He had asked Sapphy about this and she claimed to have no idea what it meant.

But he trusted her, he loved her! So that was good enough for him! After watching a simfest at the cafe, the lovebirds agreed to walk home before curfew and watch the stars before going to bed.

Saul had never been so happy before. He finally knew what love was and it felt amazing!

Sapphira on the other hand, was keeping a big secret from him. One that was about to come out into the open with dire consequences!!!

Back home, as Saul and Sapphy were heading back, there was a knock at the door.

ELLIOT: Who could that be at this time?
QUINN: Whoever it is, waking your brother like that, deserves a good nibbling!
ELLIOT: DAD! There's some plasma juice in the fridge if you're hungry! Quit that!

When Elliot answered the door, he was met by two pinky purple eyes. The pretty woman seemed ages with his own mother but looked older due to Lil's lack of aging.

WOMAN: Hello, is this the Von Strunkle residence? I'm looking for my cousin, Sapphira Maplehorn?

Miles had only just arrived home from a football game with his cousin Rocco but immediately felt it was a good idea to stay outside for the time being!

Saul and Sapphy finally arrived home to stern faces.

LIL: Sapphira, I'm glad you're home there's someone you need to meet!

Saul knew exactly who she was, she was familiar, she had Sapphira's blood flowing through her veins and he felt utterly sick!!!

Sapphira knew who she was too, she could feel that this woman was family! Even though they had never met or spoken in their entire lives!

LIL: This is Lavinia Anderson, she's your older cousin!
LAVINIA: Hello Sapphira, it's wonderful to finally meet you!

Sapphira felt the urge to hug her older cousin, she didn't know why but all of her life she had never known a member of her family! Saul was having mixed emotions. On one hand he was happy for Sapphy meeting her family, but on the other he was jealous of having to share her with someone else!

LAVINIA: Oh Sapphira, I have so much to tell you!!!

LAVINIA: You're so pretty!
SAPPHIRA: ...
LAVINIA: Why do you not speak?
SAPPHIRA: ...
LAVINIA: Okay then, let me fill you in on a few things. I'm sure you want to know why I'm here?

LAVINIA: Well, I have spoken to the coven, our coven, and they have all agreed that it would be best for you to return to the fold and begin your training. You knew this day would come Sapphira! I just didn't want to take you away so soon after you aged up.
SAPPHIRA: *whispers* Saul!
LAVINIA: You are a witch Sapphira, not only a witch but the most powerful we have had in our coven! When our grandmother died her essence was passed down to one of us, and you were the chosen one! Whether you like it or not! Una was supposed to be your guardian until you became a teenager but she fled, your life has been in danger since you were born Sapphira! I know why you don't speak, I know why you were struck dumb as a toddler and I know what they did to your parents!!! But let me help you please? We are family!!!
SAPPHIRA: *whispers* Saul!

LAVINIA: I know you're fond of him Sapphira, but you can't stay! Only I can teach you all you need to survive as a witch. There really is very little a vampire can do to help you understand your powers. You can always come back you know, if you truly love this boy? He will wait for you!
SAPPHIRA: *whispers* Saaaauuul!

LAVINIA: I see how much he cares for you too, how do you think he would feel if you were killed like your mother and father? Like my mother and father? Our grandmother sent you away so that this wouldn't happen!!! Please at least think about coming with me?

LIL: Lavinia wants to take Sapphira home with her, did you not know that Sapphira is a witch?
SAUL: I don't care what she is, she is my heart and my soul!!!
LIL: Oh Sauly, let her go? She needs to learn how to master her powers...
SAUL: NO!
LIL: If Lavinia takes her, if Sapphira decides to go, you have no choice!
SAUL: Let me make this pretty clear mother, if she tries to take her? I WILL stop her!

Miles entered the house after he saw Lavinia leave, knowing it was now safe he stole an imaginary friend that was sitting on the floor abandoned, and claimed it for his own!

MILES: I don't know who you belong to, nor do I care because I is gunna hugs ya ta death!!!

He wasn't lying! ;)

Saul was still determined to hold onto Sapphira, who was having second thoughts about staying after her chat with her cousin. Saul could sense this and tried to give her a reason to stay...

SAUL: Sapphy? You and me, we're good together no?
SAPPHIRA: Saul!
SAUL: I love you, I told you that! I will protect you! I will take care of you!

SAUL: I will be the guardian of your heart, soul and mind!


SAUL: Marry me Sapphy!
SAPPHIRA: *gasp* Saul???

Saul was going to do whatever it took to keep his Sapphy by his side! And running away to elope was his plan!

SAUL: I know, I know! It's a big step and we're only teenagers but...I love you Sapphy!
SAPPHIRA: *whisper* Love you too Saul!
SAUL: Okay don't answer yet just...come into the back house with me? I have something I want to give you!
SAPPHIRA: W-what?
SAUL: My everything!

No one knew where Saul and Sapphira had disappeared to as Caleb was embarking on the latest milestone in his life. Eventually Sapphira and Saul emerged from the back house looking rather guilty. Feeling bad that she almost missed his birthday, Sapphy scooped up Caleb and took him to his cake.

Sapphy had become very popular among the younger children during her stay, Caleb especially!

CALEB: Wuv you Sapphy!!!

CALEB: Wuv you Sapphy!!!
SAPPHIRA: *grin*

Quinn never misses an opportunity to laugh at birthdays! I actually like having these type of sims around tee hee!

Time for little Caleb to become a child...

Yowza!!! O.O
Umm that's...a combination eh? ;)

He is adorable!

CALEB: Still love Sapphy!

Watch out Saul! :/

Sapphira was still torn between her Saul and her training! She loved living with the Von Strunkles and she loved the toddlers very much, she was very maternal. Even more so recently after meeting her real family. Having a real family seemed more important than ever. She couldn't get Saul's proposal out of her mind, or the night they shared in the back house alone where Saul gave a valid argument for her to stay. But in the end it was her decision.

And Saul hoped that he had sealed the deal. While his brothers and mother sat eating cake and joking around, he couldn't help but feel worried that Sapphy was slipping from his grasp!

MILES: If Sapphy leaves it's for the best you know.
SAUL: Shut up you little toad!
LUNA: BAAAAD BOYS!
MILES: Don't speak to me like that, just because you're all teened up now it doesn't...
SAUL: I SAID SHUT IT!!!
MILES: I'll catch up with you, and then you'll be sorry!!!

LUNA: I don't likes da shouts!

I know cutie, but to be fair those two have never really got along!

LUNA: Boys are bads!

KYLIE: FIIIIIGHTS!

Yeah not gonna happen jelly bean!

CALEB: Wow, the tension is so apparent when you grow up!

Rather shaken from his fight with Saul, Miles took Caleb out to play with him on the playground.

CALEB: My cake tasted like medicine!
MILES: Did it? I never got a piece, don't want one now after he shouted like that!
CALEB: He's in love, apparently girls do that to you!
MILES: Well...

MILES: ...I'm never going to have that problem!

HA! Me and your Auntie Tru have different ideas kiddo! ;)

CALEB: Well it's supposedly part of being a Von Strunkle, we get married and have babies like mum and dad!

MILES: Pah, not me bro! I'm a free spirit and my heart is my own!

CALEB: You know I think I'm looking forward to it! Love!

As the twins slept, their mother was getting in touch with her inner child!

LIL: Voilaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

LIL: And now I am going to knock that sucker down! Heeeeeee heeeeee!!!

LIL: I love it!!! Sand it's...

LIL: ...sooooooo beautiful, it feels like satin in my hands!

Okay kiddo, stay off the plasma juice eh?

LIL: From the ashes I shall rebuild!

Sapphira wanted to have a word with Lillith, to give her some advice over her predicament.

LIL: Oh hi Sapphira!
SAPPHIRA: M-Mrs V-Von Strunkle?
LIL: I have made a BUNNY CASTLE!!!

Yeah and you didn't even notice that Sapphy SPOKE to you!!!

LIL: Now you are dooooomed! Hee hee!!!

The sun was coming up and it was almost time for school, as Sapphy bottled it and headed for the bus!

Quinn got a promotion, his photographs were selling at huge prices! Being a vampire had it's advantages, he learned things way faster than before and he could run like the wind! He was having so much fun! And he got to live forever with Lillith, bonus!

But for now he was content with being father to these little rascals!

KYLIE: I is awakes nows! LUNA!!!
LUNA: Huh?

LUNA: WAAAAAH!!! Daddy she wokes me ups!!! Bad Kylesies!
KYLIE: Let me out firsts daddy I wakes before her!
LUNA: Big bully!
KYLIE: Cry baby!

Wow! O.o

After school, Sapphira was still feeling torn! She thought about talking to Elliot about it, but he was more excited about going to University. He had been visited by the mascot a while back and it had been on his mind ever since!

As Sapphy headed for the bus, Saul called to her to wait but she was consumed with doubt! What if she stayed and those people who murdered her family came to get her? Could Saul really protect her? He was only a teenage vampire, his full strength and power wouldn't develop until he was a young adult!

SAUL: Sapphy???

Saul was confused by Sapphira's behaviour. Normally she would be clinging onto him, like the yin to his yang! It hurt, and it would have been on his mind the whole bus ride home but Harry's floating head behind him was enough of a distraction!

HARRY: Cousin Lillith makes cute babies!

*shudder* Toad people, they're not of this world! >.<

Miles and Caleb seemed to get along well since Caleb aged up. Which was just as well, Miles and Saul were constantly at each other's throats!

Having finally given up making babies, Lillith could finally concentrate on her career! And that very day she gained a promotion! :)

As Quinn worked from home, he was in charge of the munchkins left behind. But Luna managed to escape the nursery and get into Saul's room! Oh naughty little toddler!

LUNA: I was never heres, understands?

You got it! O.O

But Kylie wasn't stupid, she knew her sister was up to no good. They were twins after all!

KYLIE: Daddy Luna has disappeareds!

KYLIE: Sissy you is so bads!
LUNA: Whats? I has been heres da whole time!
KYLIE: Liar!

As soon as the boys all got back from school, they sat down to do their homework together. Miles, being a genius, was first to finish and headed for the television!

CALEB: I'm finished too! You guys, high school is way too complicated for me! I couldn't stand your homework, you think mum will let me work early?
ELLIOT/SAUL: NO!
CALEB: Okay then, see yas!

Elliot could tell that Saul was a bit down, so he took a moment for a brotherly chat.

ELLIOT: You okay bro? Wanna talk?
SAUL: I'm fine it's just...
ELLIOT: What?
SAUL: It's Sapphy! She's so distant lately and...
ELLIOT: Oh well that's where I'm no use, women are not my forte! Mum?

LIL: What's up with my boys?
ELLIOT: Saul is having girl trouble and I'm not really an expert on that subject so...I'll go and see why Luna is screeching!
LIL: Okay baby, now Saul...

LIL: ...tell your mama all about it!
SAUL: It's Sapphira! She's...

Sapphira was keeping out of Saul's way, and he knew it! If only her cousin hadn't arrived in town then everything would have been hunky dory! Or would it?

Lillith tried to reassure her son, that even if Sapphira did go to live with Lavinia she would come back as soon as she had completed her training! But she could see in her son's face that nothing would convince him that Sapphira leaving was a good idea! So Lil took to jazzing up the leftover birthday cake...

LIL: Bippity boppity boooooo!!!

LIL: KIIIIIDS! BREAKFAST!!!

As the kids headed to school, Sapphira disgusted with the stale cake with cinnamon all over it, Lillith got ready for work.

Elliot was working hard at school so he could get into University, his dream!

And Saul got stuck next to Miles on the bus while Sapphira chose to walk!

MILES: There are plenty of other seats you know!
SAUL: Shut up!
MILES: Stop picking on me!
SAUL: Ugh, not everything is about YOU!!!

MILES: Wanna talk about it?
SAUL: What do you care???
MILES: You're my brother and believe it or not I actually care a lot!!!
SAUL: It's Sapphy!
MILES: I'm sorry Sauly but...you need to let her go!
SAUL: And you wonder why I can't talk to you???
CALEB: I'm so glad I got on first, it's bad enough hearing all that from here!

Things had not improved since the morning when Saul arrived home from school. Sapphira was avoiding him and it got him down! Lillith on the other hand was trying to overcome her Bonehilda phobia!

LIL: I am fine! I am totally fine!!!

LIL: OMG there is a BALD child in my doorway!

That's your nephew you twit!!! >.<

It was finally time for the twins to become children and of course Sapphira was the one to take them to their cakes, first Luna!

ELLIOT: Not laughing this time dad?
QUINN: It's not time yet don't you know ANYTHING?
ELLIOT: When will it be...

QUINN: NOW IT'S TIME! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! HILARIOUS!!!
SAUL: Yeah, rip roaringly funny!

ELLIOT: Aww dad you're so cute!
QUINN: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! BIRTHDAYS!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Here we go...

LUNA: Sapphy? Are you okay? She just froze on the spot, mum?

LIL: Sapphira? Are you okay sweetie?
SAPPHIRA: *whispers* Yes!

After disappearing for a while, Sapphira re-appeared to take Kylie to her cake this time!

Yeah that's pretty close there, hope they don't go on fire!

KYLIE: Sapphy? Your hand it burns?

And twin number two...

Luna, now a coward! Fun times! :D

Kylie, now a cat person! That should be interesting! ;)

Luna? School?

LUNA: What? I thought I got special dispensation for being newly grown up???

Usually yes but your sister is off to school and...uh-oh daddy is coming whoops!

LUNA: *gulp* Is he mad?

No he's just...quite calm!

QUINN: Heyyyy Luna!
LUNA: Daddy!

CALEB???? :-O

CALEB: Yeah yeah I missed the bus!
LUNA: Oh dear!

CALEB: It's okay sis, you're not alone!
LUNA: Daddy is going to be so mad!

Must be the green haired ones, they're bad uns lol! Sorry Cody and Lillith...and Noah...and Heath...and Anais...think that's it lol!

QUINN: Hey, aren't you two supposed to be at school? *scratches head*
VAMPIRE GNOME: YES! Bad children!!!

Nobody asked you! :/

Having scolded his children accordingly, Quinn decided it was time to fix the long broken computer in the living room...

...only problem being he had zero skill in handiness! Oh dear! :(

That's it Quinny, poke it with a screwdriver! That will totally work! Pft!

QUINN: You be quiet!

QUINN: I can't die, remember?

Don't bet on it! O.o

QUINN: All fixed anyway so there!

Smarty pants!

QUINN: Vampire skills my friend! Come in handy! HA! HANDY!

Grrr! :(

Miles was out for a wander, it was soon going to be his an Elliot's birthdays. Miles was becoming a teen and Elliot a young adult! Ignoring his phone, he contemplated running away. But part of him was looking forward to being more grown up, it meant he was on a level playing field with Saul!

His relationship with his older brother had soured since he'd become a child, and it all blew up when Sapphira came to stay. Miles loved Saul dearly and it broke his heart that he couldn't see that! Maybe when he grew up he could prove to him what a loyal and loving brother he truly was! But for now he liked the quiet, he would go home soon...just not now!

Later that night, when everyone had completed their homework and were settling down for the night, young Caleb was finding his new trait to be rather fun! But his artistic spree was interrupted by a familiar figure sneaking out of the house...

...Sapphira was swiftly leaving the property as quietly as she could!

Caleb pretended not to notice her, but still, he was curious as to where she was going at this time of night. And more importantly why she was going at this time of night and behind Saul's back!!!

Sapphira arrived at the old trailer. Lavinia had given her the address a couple of days before and told her to visit any time! But just as she was about to knock on the door, a voice called to her from a distance...

LIL: I hope you aren't running off in the night?

SAPPHIRA: Mrs Von Strunkle!
LIL: If you're leaving, then at least say goodbye to Saul!
SAPPHIRA: I...I can't!

LIL: I see, you know I'm not stupid Sapphira! I see things, I hear things, I feel things!

LIL: And I know why you're going, I can't say I agree! But you and Saul have your school work to think about, and the possibility of University...I don't agree but I understand! Just promise me you will come back? We have a connection now, you and I!
SAPPHIRA: I am only going to talk with Lavinia...
LIL: No honey, you've made up your mind!

LIL: Goodbye, take care! Oh, and you have a beautiful voice, stop hiding it from everybody!

SAPPHIRA: MRS VON STRUNKLE!!!
LIL: Please, call me Lillith!
SAPPHIRA: Lillith, tell Saul...I love him and...I have to do this...because I love him!
LIL: I will, safe journey sweetheart!

LAVINIA: Sapphira, this is my daughter Jubilee. She will be your guardian and your mentor. But first you have to agree to come with us...

 LAVINIA: You know that if you come with us, you can't come back until after...and until you have aged up!
SAPPHIRA: *nods*
LAVINIA: Speak Sapphira, because I know you can!
SAPPHIRA: Yes!
LAVINIA: There's much preparation, you need to decide what you want to do, but whatever you decide we are your family and we will help you in any way we can, you know that right?
SAPPHIRA: Yes!

 JUBILEE: You have to let the vampire boy go cuz! You have to forget about him until your training is complete and...we've got to go now before he tries to stop you, and believe me he will try and stop you, because he loves you!
SAPPHIRA: Saul!
JUBILEE: Yes Saul, if we don't go now and he finds out...he'll love you even more if that's even possible!

 SAPPHIRA: Saul!
JUBILEE: Just say the word, are you coming with us? Sapphira?

SAPPHIRA: Yes!

Lillith was struggling with the secret that Sapphira had gone, but her mood was mixed as two of her boys were coming of age!

KYLIE: Mum's a bit...weird!!!

KYLIE: Is this genetic???

KYLIE: If so we are all dooooomed!!!

LIL: HA! Scared ya huh?
KYLIE: Are you sure I belong here? Can we at least get a kitten???
LIL: No!

Saul had searched high and low for Sapphira with no joy, he knew she wouldn't want to miss Elliot and Miles aging up!

SAUL: Mum? Have you seen Sapphy?
LIL: No Sauly I haven't!
SAUL: I can smell the lies mum!

LIL: Don't call me a liar I am your mother!!!
CALEB: Hey come on guys, birthday yay?
SAUL: You are lying mother!

SAUL: Now where is Sapphy???

LIL: She's gone honey, she left with her cousins!
SAUL: When were you going to tell me?
LIL: I'm sorry Sauly!

SAUL: I will NEVER forgive you for this!!! NEVER!!!
LIL: SAULY!
SAUL: DO NOT even SPEAK to me!!!

What should have been a happy occasion, was marred by Saul's heartache over losing Sapphira. And Miles was even more reluctant to age up!

Saul wondered if he could ever trust his mother ever again, for at this moment in time, he certainly did not love her!

Soon after, the boys went to their cakes and tried to make the most of their birthdays despite their brother's sad news.

First Elliot...

...then Miles!

Elliot is now Avant Garde, oooooh! ;)

Irresistible Miles? You know it! No no, no favourites here! ;)

Luna was afraid that there would be a confrontation now that Miles was old enough to stand toe to toe with Saul...

SAUL: Happy Birthday bro!

MILES: Th-thanks!

A truce was called for now, but it was only a matter of time before Saul would take out his frustration on the brother that rubbed him up the wrong way! Quinn found the whole thing amusing as Anjelica scolded her sister on her choice of man...

ANJI: AND you made him like us! Pft, you may be my twin but we are soooo not alike!
LIL: Whatever pinky!!!

Elliot was rather excited to finally be a young adult, he knew exactly what he wanted to do...after cake of course! ;)

And Saul headed to bed, alone! Missing Sapphira so much!

This was the first time since he'd been a teenager that he was apart from her...

...and it sucked!!!

Elliot said his goodbyes to his family, except Saul who was in bed, and headed off to a new adventure...

...UNIVERSITY!!!
Next chapter shall be a special all about Elliot's time at Uni and who he meets there! Ciao peeps and thank you for reading as always, love you all!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)