Sunday 22 September 2013

The Shylife Special: Sometimes Goodbye Is A Second Chance!

This is a new beginning! A second chance at life! Not that my life was bad, quite the opposite! But now I get to relive my young adulthood all over again. My children are grown up, I am a grandfather! But I'm young again and the world is at my feet! I said goodbye to my daughter and left her to have the little girl she'd always dreamed of. I'm sad about that, and leaving the family home I lived in since birth but...sometimes goodbye is a second chance!

I have my beautiful wife, the centre of my universe! She is the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning, ain't I a lucky guy?

Like I said, I've lived a privileged life. I was born into a loving and very famous family. I was named after someone special to the narrator, I think it gave me the edge over my siblings to become heir of my generation! The narrator loves me, and I kinda like it! But now my daughter carries the torch for our legacy, and she is doing a wonderful job! The first girl since my grandma Lacey! So what do I do now that I have this newfound youth? Who am I? What is my purpose now that my generation has passed me by?

I am Jared Von Strunkle, heir of the eighth generation...and I'm going to LIVE!!!

Aleisha and I have had our ups and downs!

She's the love of my life, no other woman ever came close! I almost died fighting for her! I saved her from a life of blood and death and destruction, in return she gave me five beautiful children! Well five so far! ;)

ALEISHA: Hey! Cheeky!
JARED: What? I'm serious Leesh, let's make a baby!


Aleisha thinks I want a baby just to have woo hoo! Well she's half right, but I miss having little kiddies running around. When I was a teenager and I took care of my little sister, I got the parenting bug! Sienna was my baby sis and I loved her with all of my heart. And then when my babies came along, I couldn't be happier!


We only just moved in here a few days ago, we've yet to christen the bed! Mission accomplished! ;)

MAYA: Dirty humans, they're worse than animals!


It's kinda weird being a young adult again. I'd adjusted to being an old man and then bam! My father paid back my gift with the same gift! Now me and Leesh? We're like kids all over again! It's all good! :D


We're still in the singing career, but nowadays we take things easy! Stop and breathe in the air you know? We have lots of afternoons lying by the pool, sometimes we have to entertain our kids and grandkids but most of the time I pretend I'm busy! Yeah I'm bad! But I'm also young and rebellious again so...


I know I know! I have responsibilities! I understand that, but let me just be young and carefree! I didn't have that first time around thanks to a certain Vladimir Lavelle! Grrr, let us speak of him no more! Kidding, my grandkids are cousins of his kids so I guess we're all related in a roundabout way! At least he's not married to Lillith! Thank god for Quinn!


I'm glad Lillith has someone she can depend on, like I can with her mother! Leesh and me? We're unbreakable! Yeah! I have to pinch myself to check I'm not dreaming, that she really is mine! And she is! Wow, how did that happen???


I get a little over-enthusiastic, yeah I know this but...


...she accepts me with every flaw!


It helps that I'm cute, right LJ? *winks*

It's been a fun time so far, but I can't wait to get into...wait...oh this is good!


ALEISHA: You think? *gag*


JARED: LEESH? YOU OKAY IN THERE???
ALEISHA: Urrrrrrggghhhh! Go away I'm emptying my stomach here, it's not a conversational piece you annoying man!


ALEISHA: Sorry about that! Dodgy prawn!
JARED: I don't think soooooo...


ALEISHA: Huh?
JARED: I think you're pregnant! *grins*


Turns out I was right, and we are going to be parents for the sixth time! I can't wait!


Of course we have to go through the rigmarole of Leesh breaking the happy news to me, the daddy, so I play along!


I should be an actor! Huh LJ? *winks* I can hear her now "STOP WINKING AT ME NAUGHTY BOY!" Hehehehe!


Aaaaaaand SHOCK FACE!


Hehehe! 


Time goes by so fast! Leesh is getting bigger by the day! But she glows, she's so beautiful! I'm a proud daddy-to-be!


I'm going to savour every moment of this! When Leesh was expecting the twins, I was working pretty hard, same when she was pregnant with Dommy! But this one is going to get my full attention!


JARED: Yes little baby, daddy is listening!
ALEISHA: Jared you're such a goof!


JARED: Baby says, hey mama you're hot!
ALEISHA: Jared! *giggle*
JARED: Kid's smart! Hehe!


As you can see we went mad and bought everything before this kiddo arrives! We're old pros at this parenting malarky so, yeah! Look away please, I'm snogging my wife! :D


This pregnancy is taking its toll on poor Leesh, her back is sore and her ankles are swollen!


Super hubby to the rescue!


ALEISHA: Oh that was...thank you honey!
JARED: I aim to please you my love!
ALEISHA: Ha, and that's why my back hurts in the first place!
JARED: *blush* I love you!


She's so beautiful! I know, I said it already but I'm so right!


We're studying, for what I do not know, but it's going to earn me some points in the long run!

JARED: Love you baby!
ALEISHA: Keep reading!!!


ALEISHA: I need to go pee!
JARED: Again???
ALEISHA: Hey! You try having this baby pressing down on your bladder and then you can  say that to me....oh!
JARED: What?


ALEISHA: Baby! Coming! NOW!
JARED: Cool!
ALEISHA: Cool??? COOL??? I'll give you COOL!!!


JARED: Woots baby is comin'!
ALEISHA: JARED QUIT STRUTTING YOU STUPID IF HYBRID!!!


ALEISHA: I am going to KILL HIM!
JARED: Lalala!


We have a baby girl! We named her Scarlette Von Strunkle!


Isn't she a little doll? She's got my eyes, my dad's hair and Aleisha's looks!


She's just...I love her so much already!


JARED: Thank you for giving me that beautiful little angel!
ALEISHA: No thank you! We both made her, and we did a great job! She's one of our finest work!


Yeah, you so know we're makin' another one right? 


And Scarlette is sleeping so...


...yeah we have two bedrooms, need to christen them both ya get me? Hehehe!


JARED: Yeaaaah that was nice!


ALEISHA: He's such a guy! But I so love him!


I can't wait to get down to teachin' my little Scarlette how to walk!

SCARLETTE: Ohhhh, fwightened!
JARED: Come on Scar! You can do it!


It took her a few attempts but she got the hang of it! Just like her brothers and sisters before her! I bet you're just lovin' me in my pants, huh LJ? *wink*


I'll do all of Scarlette's skills, Leesh can do the next one's! Oh I do hope she gets pregnant soon!


Or maybe Leesh should take over? Scar isn't playing along!


False alarm! I got this!


YESSSS!!! Me and Leesh are gunna be parents again! Score!

ALEISHA: Oh hello there bump!


I do love having kids but dayum! I've been doing THIS since I was a teenager! Surely it's someone else's turn? No? Okay I shall stop complaining! *whimper* You're swooning and saying "Oh he's so gorgeous!" right now, aintcha LJ? *wink*


The day Scarlette discovered the dollhouse, was an interesting day indeed!


She was kinda...showing feminist tendencies?


SCARLETTE: Grrrrrrrr...sluuuurp!


SCARLETTE: You has not washed yer socks! I is gunna twists yer head right offs! HA!


JARED: Sorry to interrupt cookie! Time for potty!
SCARLETTE: Noooos I nots needs!


Leesh likes to study! She's a genius after all! We've got this parenting thing down to a fine art so why she studies I'll never know!


Uh-oh showtime!


YESSSS! I have a son!


We named him Maxwell Von Strunkle! He has my hair and eyes and I think he may resemble Leesh looks wise!


Well I am complete! I have seven kids and I'm a happy boy!


My babies get on so well!

MAXWELL: Puts me downs sista!
SCARLETTE: Noes, I luvs ya ickle bro!


And I have my Leesh! Who knows? We might have more kids, we might go on adventures! Thanks for letting me share my new family with you! Now if you'll excuse me, we have a playdate with a certain Tobias Love and his parents! Laters! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww sweet <3 Playdate with the Loves ;) can't wait!!!! and uhm...eating mens' heads off...it's gonna be fun XD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)