Friday 5 July 2013

The Shylife of Lillith Von Strunkle: Part 5

Generation 9

Welcome back to generation 9 of The Shylife! Well it's been a while, I was so wrapped up in Love Drunk I neglected my little Lil and her legacy! But no more for I have part 5 right here! So I'll just get straight into it, enjoy!

Cody Von Strunkle and his wife Tia had been given a second chance at young adulthood thanks to their son and heir, Jared. Cody spent a lot of time dwelling on it and resenting his son for giving them the young again elixirs. Why? Because he would have to watch Jared grow old and die before him. After giving him the cold shoulder for a while, Cody's daughter, wife and grandson all got involved and gave him a piece of their mind! While Cody was sulking and avoiding Jared, Jared was heartbroken that his dad was angry with him! But today Cody planned to make amends!

Under the pretence of inviting Jared over for a game of golf, Cody actually wanted to sort things out unbeknownst to Jared!

CODY: Hey kid!
JARED: Hey dad!

CODY: Listen, I know I've been an a$$ lately and I'm sorry!
JARED: No dad I'm sorry! I didn't realise what the consequences were when I gave you those potions!

CODY: It was a lovely, kind thing you did Jared! It really was! We have our youth back, we have Elaina! But the only drawback is...seeing you get old!
JARED: It's okay dad, really...
CODY: No it isn't!

CODY: So that's why I wanted to give you this, because I love you son!
JARED: Dad!?!

Young Caleb was getting to know his family and exploring the nursery! He was oblivious to his mother's heartache over having four boys and no girls!

But despite that, he knew that his mother was being distant towards him. When he cried she turned away, when he lifted his little arms up for a hug she did not respond.

Jared could see that Lillith was treating Caleb differently from the rest of her boys and it made him angry. His daughter was always a loving person, this wasn't like her at all!

JARED: Lillith honey, pick him up or something! He's your son!
LIL: Daddy please don't tell me what to do, I'm not your baby anymore!
JARED: That's a stupid thing to say, you'll always be my baby! Heck I'm still my mum's baby and she's a young adult while I'm an elder!

JARED: Which reminds me...your mum and I are moving out!
LIL: Great! Abandon me when I need you the most! Leave me in a house full of boys, take away the only girl I have to talk to!
JARED: LILLITH!!!

JARED: That is why we are leaving! Your husband is trying to give you that daughter you so desperately want at the expense of your youngest son! So don't be so ungrateful!
LIL: Daddy...
JARED: I have to do something, something very important! And I need to leave and give you your space, and I'm sorry but I ain't leavin' without your mother! She's my soulmate! I went through a heck of a lot to be with her and I'm danged if I'm gunna leave her now!

JARED: Lillith, you don't need me anymore. And I want a granddaughter!
LILLITH: Daddy I'm sorry. I'll miss you!

JARED: And I'll miss you too! But the thing is, LJ has taken quite a shine to me ever since I was born! So she's really not ready to lose me yet! I'll always be near honey! I'll never abandon you, don't ever think that! I love you!
LILLITH: Love you too daddy!

Yes it was true, Jared and Aleisha our generation eight couple, were leaving the legacy house! It was a decision that they made after seeing how heartbroken their daughter was to not have a daughter of her own!

JARED: You ready to do this gorgeous?
ALEISHA: Yup! I think it's time Jared!

Cody Von Strunkle had paid back his son with two young again potions. One for Jared and one for Aleisha!

Jared drank his first...

...followed by Aleisha!

JARED: Hehehe! I feel tingly! Woots!
ALEISHA: Grow up!

JARED: Is one of us hollow or...
ALEISHA: Ouch...NO!

ALEISHA: Wooots!
JARED: Who's being childish now???

ALEISHA: Huh!

ALEISHA: Makeover?
JARED: Oh gosh yes!

Better!

JARED: Time to leave babes!
ALEISHA: *sigh* I suppose!

Jared got on the phone and found another house to live in. He and Aleisha were off to pastures new! And the scar's back, it's so hot! XD

ALEISHA: Quick, Lillith is coming! I hate goodbyes!
JARED: Okay baby, let's split!

Lillith watched the taxi drive off with her parents inside, newly young adults! She was going to miss them but at the same time she was happy for them!

SAUL: Don't worry mummy, you still have me!
LIL: Thank you darling...

LIL: ...but it won't be long before you're leaving too!

Saul was actually having problems of his own, even at his tender age! He decided to ask his older brother for some advice, well by way of playing video games with him!

SAUL: So how do you know that you like a girl?
ELLIOT: How should I know?
SAUL: Because you're older and...
ELLIOT: I don't really bother much with girls me!

SAUL: Oh right, do you like boys like uncle Tristy?
ELLIOT: I don't think so Saul, just...never met a girl that made me go "wow"!

SAUL: I have! Well I felt all "wow" when I first saw her!

ELLIOT: Well then! You like her! Problem solved! Now make some effort here huh? I'm beating your butt like crazy!

Saul thought about what his brother had said, the "wow" feeling! Yep he got that alright! Only thing was, how to deal with it?

He was going to be brave, he was going to go up to that girl and say "Hey!" He was going to make her go "wow" too!

So the next day, he set off for school with a spring in his step!

Today he was going to finally introduce himself to the new girl, Sapphira Maplehorn!

It had been a long day and Saul had messed up, lost opportunities and a case of the jitters, everything seemed stacked against him! As he spotted his cousin Rocco talking to her, his heart sank and he wanted to cry...

...until he realised that Sapphira Maplehorn wasn't talking back!

ROCC: What's the matter? Can't you speak or something???

Rocco was mocking her! And she was getting VERY upset!

Sapphira stood and blinked back the tears that threatened to fall as Rocco continued to poke fun at her silence...

ROCCO: Why do you NEVER SPEAK???
SAPPHIRA: ...

Sapphira let out a painful cry and waved her hands frantically to get Rocco away from her, but he just laughed and was about to reach for her when...

SAUL: ROCCO! Leave her alone man!

Rocco turned to see who was shouting, giving Sapphira a chance to escape. She turned and looked straight at Saul before disappearing into the crowd of kids walking for the bus.

Little Caleb received a pleasant surprise that evening too...

...mummy scooped him up and hugged him for the first time!

LILLITH: Come along little one, let's get acquainted shall we?
CALEB: Mummmmeeeeeee! *giggle*

Caleb was going to learn how to talk while his older brother brought out as many toys as he could from the toy box.

At first Caleb was doing really well...

...but then sadly, like a typical toddler, he got rather bored! 

But mummy Lillith persevered as Miles began to grunt and groan!

MILES: Dis is not acceptables!

What?

MILES: Dats Bonehidegards she has stolen my toys AGAINS!!!

Surely not! O.O

Oh! It seemed that little Miles was getting upset because every time he brought out a toy to play with, Bonehilda put it away!!!

Is it just me or is she secretly enjoying upsetting Miles? :D

While Elliot did his homework, the rest of the boys were in the nursery as Quinn played a tune on the guitar Jared had left him as a goodbye present.

The following day, Quinn had a proposition for his lovely wife. It was something he had been thinking about since the day he met her, and it never really left his thoughts!

LIL: What is it Quinny?
QUINN: Well, it's...I think you should turn me! So we're all the same!
LIL: Huh?

QUINN: I said you should turn me? Make me a vampire, like you and the boys!

LIL: Quinny you do realise what you're asking don't you?

QUINN: Lillith I'm not stupid! I'll grow old quicker than you, I'll die waaaaay before you! It's been on my mind since we met! Because I knew from the start that you were the one for me, that we'd be together! We were meant for each other Lillith! But I don't want you to watch me grow old, I don't want you to be my trophy wife! Despite us being roughly the same age, that's what everyone will think when I age! And it'll kill me!
LIL: You do realise I've never tasted blood before nevermind turned anyone?

Quinn's pleading eyes were more than Lillith could bear...

LIL: If I do this? You'll change! There will be no going back!

QUINN: I know, and I ask because I love you!

Lillith clasped his head in her hands and bit down on his tender, fragrant neck and drank for the first time...

...it had been the oddest sensation, the strangest taste and she had to stop! Quinn gave her a goofy smile and almost collapsed in a heap as she kept him held up...until her stomach lurched and she felt an unbearable pain in her abdomen...

QUINN: Lil?
LIL: I told you I'd never drank blood before! My stomach can't take it!!!

She could still taste the blood in her mouth and it made her feel worse...

...as she raced to the bathroom!

Quinn was disappointed that she didn't get to finish turning him, but more concerned that she was taking such an adverse reaction to drinking his blood!

LIL: UGHGGGGGHHHHHHGGGHHH!!!

LIL: Well...never doing THAT again!

Lillith still felt out of sorts, and she couldn't face Quinn after failing him, so she bypassed teaching Caleb to walk...

...by plopping him in a walker! Seems legit!

And he seemed to enjoy it!

CALEB: Wooks mummeeeee!!!

CALEB: I is bigs boy who cans walks all by hisself!

In fact there was no stopping him once he started!

Jamal tried to steal one of the children!

MILES: Helps!

But as he made his escape, Lillith caught him in the act!

LIL: Put down the baby great great grandpa Jamal!
JAMAL: Shoot, she saw me!
MILES: I saids helps???

And Caleb STILL kept strolling! While Lillith...

...discovered that the cause of her sickness may not have been drinking blood after all!

LIL: Oh my, a baby???

Saul was pleasantly surprised to find Sapphira in his garden that night. As she stared at him with those bright green eyes of hers, he thought it would be the polite thing to introduce himself officially...

SAUL: Hey! I'm Saul! 
SAPPHIRA: ...
SAUL: And you're Sapphira!
SAPPHIRA: ...
SAUL: We're in the same class at school!
SAPPHIRA: ...

She didn't talk at all! Rocco was right, but nevertheless, Saull invited her to play on the swings!

Sapphira stood on the spot as Saul got higher and higher on the swing...

SAUL: It's okay Sapphira! I'll push you!

As Saul slowed down to come off the swing, a look of terror hit Sapphira's face...

...and she made a run for it!

Saul couldn't understand what he had done wrong! This strange girl who was always barefoot, never spoke! 

He watched her run, completely lost for words himself!

He stood up and sighed sadly, however silent and against shoes she was...Saul liked her very very much!!!

Two days after his wife attempted to turn him, Quinn had resided himself to accepting he wasn't going to be like his family. He was just going to have to live as a human!

Suddenly he felt rather peculiar and had to put his son down for a moment...

QUINN: Something's wrong I...

QUINN: ...I'm tingling all over my body, this is...

Quinn felt his body changing almost immediately as his eyes began to sting and his heart raced so fast he thought it would burst out of his chest!

It took him a few minutes to get his bearings but he knew exactly what this was...

...he was a vampire!

QUINN: Alriiiiiiight!

Elliot was not impressed with his father's new transformation and rushed to tell the rest of the family straight away!

ELLIOT: Dad's a vampire!!!
SAUL: And?

LIL: What do you mean Elliot?
ELLIOT: He's a vampire, I saw him change!
LIL: So it worked???

QUINN: Yeah baby! It worked!!!
ELLIOT: See???

LIL: Oh well that's good then!
ELLIOT: Is it???

QUINN: It's funny, I thought I might want to drink blood but I don't!
ELLIOT: I hate daddy like this!
LIL: ELLIOT!!! Hate is a very strong word!

ELLIOT:So? I feel it!
QUINN: Umm, I think I'll just...go!

LIL: You hurt your father's feelings young man!
ELLIOT: And he hurt mine by changing!

Lillith had a good think about what her son had said, and he was right! She and Quinn had done this without thinking about their sons! As Elliot and Saul played with their toys, she felt a hint of guilt, what if they had done the wrong thing?

But there was no time for that now as the ghosts came out to disgust the family in unison!

When not tidying away toys, Bonehilda hit the decks and blasted out a mean tune or two, groovy baby!

 SAUL: Freak!

Lillith felt that she and Quinn needed to discuss his newly found vampirism!

LIL: I think we made a mistake Quinny!
QUINN: Why?
LIL: Our oldest son is upset!

QUINN: Are you upset?
LIL: No I think you're rather...sexy! *giggle*
QUINN: Once he grows up and realises I did it for the family, he'll understand!

LIL: I hope you're right honey!
QUINN: Everything will be fine, you'll see! I'm still the same man you married! I'm still the same man who fathered your children!
LIL: Speaking of, looking forward to this one coming?
QUINN: Ohhhhh yeah!

It was time for Miles' birthday!

He blew out his candles...

...and daddy Quinn laughed!

A good luck kiss from mama!

Miles was so looking forward to growing up!!!

BOOOOOOOM!!! Hehe!

Miles is now shy, awws! He's my ickle prince lol! ;)

MILES: What is he laughing at?

QUIN: Hehehehe, I did that!
LIL: Pathetic!

MILES: Mummy why does daddy always laugh at birthdays?
LIL: Because he's silly Miles!

MILES: Will I be silly at birthdays?

Only if you're inappropriate, which you're not...YET! :)

Elliot was thinking about growing up, it was happening in a day or two, and he felt mixed emotions about it!

Saul decided it would be a good idea to dance in front of his brother and mum while they tried to watch the television...

SAUL: Hehehe!

SAUL: Mummy! Watch me dance!!!

LIL: Saul, your brother and I are watching Grimm! Moosh!

Regardless, Saul continued to boogie in front of them!

Shaking his little sim booty right in the way of the television as older brother Elliot came to join them...

ELLIOT: What's he doing?
MILES: Trying to annoy, ignore!
LIL: SHHHHHH!!! Nick and Renard are about to fight!

It seemed as if Saul wasn't doing a rain dance, more like a labour dance...

Synchronized panicking! It's a sim thing lol! XD

And it's a...

...GIRL! YESSSS! Her name is Luna, picked by Saul!

But Lil wasn't finished yet, NO!

Another girl, her name is Kylie, picked by Miles!

 Och!!! Luna's fave food is actually grilled cheese! Ugh! I mixed them up! But hey, ain't she sweet with her mummy's hair and daddy's eyes? ;)

Kylie on the other hand DOES like Veg Chilli lol! At least I got one of them right! And she has grandpa Jared's hair and daddy's eyes!

 LUNA: Wooks! Picter takur!
KYLIE: Whers!!! Der is nut!

 KYLIE: Oh hi ders!
LUNA: See? Told yoos!

 LUNA: Eh wer did she goes?
KYLIE: Hey! Come backs here!

 LUNA: I tink she is backs!
KYLIE: Bored!

 LUNA: Sissy dat just rudes!
KYLIE: But nummy!

Lillith finally had her girls! But her happiness was bittersweet as her first born was becoming a teen very soon!

As Elliot finished his homework with his brothers as a child for the last time, he felt quite worried!

What did this mean? Was he going to like it??? Would it hurt? becoming a child seemed quite easy...

...his thoughts were interrupted by a ghost! And being the supernatural fan that he is, he found it most thrilling!

MILES: He's weird!
SAUL: He is!

ELLIOT: WOOOOOTS! Ghosties!

ELLIOT: Okay let's do this thing!

ELLIOT: I'm ready!

Elliot stood at his birthday cake as the family gathered!

Jamal got with the tooting!

Wishing for no more worries, Elliot smiled and couldn't wait to grow up!

He blew out his candles as his brothers cheered him on!

ELLIOT: Bring on the teens baby!

ELLIOT: Vampire dad is laughing AGAIN!

Kaaaaaboooooom! ;)

Elliot, my boy is now SHY!

 Despite his doubts and apprehension before, Elliot was pretty much content with becoming a teenager. He was looking forward to what lay ahead for him. His little brother on the other hand...

...was not! Saul was enjoying childhood waaaaay too much to grow up!

SAUL: Ugh, it's me next isn't it?

Yes honey, soon! But not yet! XD

Well that's it for part 5! My potential her/esses are complete for this generation! We have Elliot, Saul, Miles, Caleb, Luna and Kylie! My work here is...almost done lol! XD And Quinn doesn't have to worry anymore about leaving Lillith and the kids prematurely, but will he truly adapt to vampire life? O.o Until next time, byeeeeeeeeee!!!

P.S. Who's your fave kiddo so far? ;)

11 comments:

  1. lovin' Your Series so far! keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!My fave is Kylie, she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saul all the way :) And how did you get those moving picture things - loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you take a bunch of photos in a row like that, Google mash them all up when you upload them and you get this lovely video effect. Very groovy! ;)

      Delete
    2. Loved the effect too! what kind of google app did this? Loved the chapter ^_^ and I'm not sure yet of who's my favourite kid ... I think Luna is very cute ^_^

      Delete
    3. It's just Google+, when you upload your pics. I think it's a new feature! :/

      Delete
  4. Hm.... my favorite is Caleb :D He's adorable and kind of forgotten XD I feel bad that Lil didn't really want much to do with him at first but I can understand what it's like to want a girl so bad and get a boy! I'm glad she's got her girls now but I really hope poor little Caleb isn't totally forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great chapter! Sapphira is really cute! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi... *hides* I finally was able to catch up after my long time now show. Well I'm kind of back, I guess. My favorite is Elliot by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the twins too much =3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the twins too much =3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)