Sunday 12 May 2013

The Shylife of Lillith Von Strunkle: Part 4

Generation 9

Welcome back to generation 9 of this mad family!!! Last time Elliot aged into a child and melted my heart, his younger brothers were cheeky and cute in a way only they can be! Lillith and Quinn adopted rather "unconventional" parenting techniques while Jared was just Jared and read his grandson a bedtime story like any other normal sim, and poor Bonehilda was adjusting to life living with the Von Strunkles! So much to get through this time around, follow me...

SAUL: Is dis yur boat?

No? O.o

SAUL: Is mine nows! Wuv you boat!

SAUL: So if anybuddies tries ta claims it backs? Tough cuz finders keepers hehe!

So, Saul found a boat on the floor and became rather attached to it! Feeling a little left out, Miles went in search of his own find!

MILES: It's a yellow car! Vroom!

MILES: I can haz yellow vroom car? Hmm?

 MILES: I will not parts wiv its so der!

Settling into life as a big boy, Elliot was always doing his homework as soon as he got out of school, even going as far as to do it OUTSIDE the school before going home!

And who appeared in town? Mason and Annalisa, now adults!

After finishing his homework, Elliot got rather excited...

...and then shy when he spotted Lee Von Strunkle, his grandfather's cousin! Go figure! O.o

She was flattered by the attention of course, being an older lady!

When Jared came to pick up his grandson, he couldn't resist putting on a little show for the locals! That's my boy! XD

When Elliot and Jared finally did get home, there was a lot on the younger Von Strunkle's mind! He was such a deep little boy, always contemplating things! I think he might be brooding when he's older!

Elliot found that being the oldest boy sometimes made his life harder. His parents expected him to set a good example for his younger brothers! Grandpa Jared on the other hand, he always told Elliot to just be himself and never mind about setting the bar for the other boys, live his life! Advice that Elliot was going to live by because his gramps was the smartest guy he'd ever known!

And at this moment in time, the most frustrated! Every day Jared passed the laundry basket in the living room and it was always full!

JARED: I've had it!!! I'll do the damn washing!!!

My hero! XD

Lillith and Quinn returned from the gym with one thing on their minds!

LIL: I want another baby Quinny!
QUINN: Do you now? *wink*

LIL: I really really want a little girl! Give me a daughter Quinny? Please?
QUINN: Let's see what we can do then huh?

The next morning, Jared was in a competitive mood!

JARED: I'm in a competitive mood today!

I already...never mind! >.<

After disturbing his daughter and son-in-law during their daughter making, Jared dragged a very bemused Quinn out into the front garden...

QUINN: What's going on dad? We were kinda in the middle of...
JARED: Please, I was young once! And heir to this family! The first few chapters are crucial for makin' babies I know!

JARED: See that?
QUINN: Yes?

JARED: Think you can beat me to the top kid?
QUINN: Ummm...

Quinn and Jared took their places in front of THE WALL!!! Muahahahahahaha! *cough* *ahem* This is going to be awesome sauce!

JARED: It's not too late to back out you know!
QUINN: Why's that dad? You feelin'...scared?
JARED: Oh it's on pretty boy! Get ready to have your butt kicked by an old man!!!

I swear they took this thing waaaay to seriously! XD

They seemed to be level from the start!

Quinny was even winning, ever so slightly, at one point!

But I guess you can't beat experience, age and downright awesomeness!

Poor Quinny took a tumble...

...leaving Jared as the winner! That's my boy!

JARED: HA! Not bad for a grandpa huh???

QUINN: Lillith will divorce meeeeee!!!

Chillax ya drama queen! Really! >.<

JARED: I can flyyyyyyy!!!

JARED: I ROCK!!!
QUINN: *whimper* I suck!

Jared's victory was bittersweet! On one hand he was over the moon to beat a young man half his age, on the other hand...

JARED: I just got lucky kid! You had me rather nervous for a little while!
QUINN: Thanks dad!

...he wasn't so proud to hurt his son-in-law like that! Poor Quinny was genuinely humiliated!

JARED: Let's go get a beer...or we could have cake? Cake is always good!
QUINN: Yeah dad, cake is good!

Little Elliot had spent the night on the couch, dreaming about life and the universe and...everything in between!

He seemed to do this face a lot, he got excited in times of...unexcitement! O.o

For example, a tea party with his imaginary friend, Benji, was the highlight of his morning!

I'm guessing that night on the couch did a little damage!

ELLIOT: Sorry Benji! Gotta go to school! Enjoy your juice!

Meanwhile upstairs in the nursery, Saul was...making his presence felt!

SAUL: Meep meeeep! Comin' throughs!

SAUL: HAWWOS! I is cutes yes?

SAUL: Gimme a cookie! *bats eyes*

*hands cookie* fmkdjfjfldkdksldlgp! Adorable! >.<

Quinn was giving Bonehilda a hard time by wandering around in his undies! He and Lillith had once again been trying for that baby girl she so longed for!

QUINN: Is she smilin' at me?

No she just has no flesh to cover her teeth!

QUINN: Will you ever stop to acknowledge me and the hotness that is ME??? Forget Jared for a minute and focus! Am I not...HOT?

Yes, but Jared is...Jared! Sorry!

QUINN: What is it with him??? Ugh!

He's...Jared! XD

It finally seemed as though the constant woo hooing had paid off!

After vomiting her little guts up, Lillith...

...spun into her everyday clothes and blogged about her sickness??? O.O

The ghosts were out in full force that night, Dawnie was exploring the place as if she'd never even been there nevermind lived there a whole three generations!!!

And Kitty, generation one founder, was her usual self fainting in front of a ghost...even though she's been a ghost for NINE whole GENERATIONS now???

Miles thought he'd play a little game with big brother Saul...

MILES: I is hidins frum yoooo!!!
SAUL: Oh...cools!

MILES: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
SAUL: For the love of...ack!

SAUL: Okies do that agains, I is ready dis time! You wonts fool meeee dis time!
MILES: BOOOOO!!!
SAUL: Gahhhhhh!!! Dangit!

MILES: Bored!
SAUL: HEY! You come backs here at once! I demand a re-scare!

QUINN: Yeah she's watchin' me and admiring my bod, isn't she?

Who?

QUINN: Bonehilda!!!

Huh? O.o

MILES: Oh darns, busted!

MILES: Hawwo daddy!
QUINN: Playpen time Miles!
MILES: Yays! That was sarcasm, look it ups!

QUINN: Wow you move fast for a baby!
MILES: And you is fats!

MILES! O.O

SAUL: Ha has! Bad boy!
MILES: I shall have my revenge!!!

Lillith happened to cut short her working day, unlike her in every way, to stand outside with ehr parasol and stare!

Staring even more sans parasol!

The reason behind her stop and stare was now revealed! She was expecting baby number four! Woots!

Being growled at by a werewolf doctor was the last thing a newly pregnant vampire girl needed!

But sadly somehow this werewoman had really taken a disliking to Lillith!

LIL: What's her problem?

Apart from being rather hirsute?

WEREWOMAN DOCTOR: Pah! I hate you Von Strunkle!
LIL: Why?
WEREWOMAN DOCTOR: You're young and pretty and pregnant! And your husband and father are both hot!

Gotta agree there! ;o)

When Lil arrived home, she went all shy in front of poor Elliot, who had just finished his homework like a good little boy!

ELLIOT: Is mummy...having another baby?

Yes darling!

ELLIOT: Cool!

Lillith was so excited for this baby! She'd called her aunt Sienna, who was a resident at the hospital, and asked her to pop over and see her!

She just wanted to know...

Sienna congratulated her niece on her pregnancy as Lillith was dying to ask her aun the big question...

LIL: So auntie Sienna, what am I having? Boy or girl?
SIENNA: It's another boy by the looks of it!

Lillith couldn't wait to tell Quinn they were going to have another baby, she also wanted to tell him that although they were having another boy, she could change that!

He was overjoyed at the news!

QUINN: Awesome girl! This is so cool!

As Quinn felt her ever growing belly, Lillith explained how she could ensure they would have a baby girl...

LIL: So I just eat a minimum of ten watermelons and we can have our girl!

QUINN: Excellent! Go eat your watermelons then! *wink*

Lillith headed out to the garden and picked some. She also had some in her inventory, so she began to eat...

It was finally time for Saul's birthday! He was becoming a child and grandpa Jared was doing the honours once again!

It was unclear whether Quinn was laughing at another birthday or pointing at his wife's rear end...you decide! XD

A proud Jared held Saul as a toddler for the last time...

...and helped him blow out his candles!

JARED: Good luck kiddo!
SAUL: Thanks!

Saul seemed excited to be growing up!

And here he is in all his glory, now has the good sense of humour trait! Gorgeous boy!

SAUL: I know, I'm cute right?

Yes, and you know it which is worrying!

Lillith got bitten by the gardening bug during this pregnancy, maybe it was all the watermelons she ate or...

...whatever it was, she thoroughly enjoyed it! As did bunny gnome there too!

And suddenly, catching me unawares, Aleisha had her birthday too! O.O

ALEISHA: Must be my time!!!

Jared found it quite amusing, and quite upsetting at first because he had a while before his birthday!

ALEISHA: You're my toy boy!
JARED: Maybe not!
ALEISHA: What do you mean?
JARED: You'll see! You're so beautiful by the way!

ALEISHA: Oh Jared! You mean it?

JARED: Leesh! Did I ever tell you something I didn't mean?
ALEISHA: No!
JARED: Well then! I love you!

JARED: I'm going to give you your birthday present now!

ALEISHA: JARED???

JARED: What? I'm giving you your present!

ALEISHA: You silly boy! You didn't have to do that!
JARED: I know, but I love you! And besides...

JARED: ...MY SCAR IS GONE!!!

ALEISHA: Oh yeah! So it is! Come here you silly, silly boy and gimme a slobbery old granddad kiss!

ALEISHA: I liked your scar!
JARED: Well, it's gone so...

ALEISHA: But I happen to like you more!
JARED: Well that's a weight off my mind!

Here is Aleisha as an elder! Pretty pretty!

And my boy as an elder! His scar is gone because apparently you don't get it for elders, so yeah, that's a little disappointing...for now! ;o)

Lil's pregnancy was coming along nicely and she couldn't wait to meet her daughter!

Saul was excited at the prospect of a baby sister! He was tired of boys, a sister would be great! And as he touched his mother's swollen belly, he felt her kick!

The next morning he was telling his older brother all about it!

SAUL: So Luna kicked as hard as she could and...
ELLIOT: Wait! Who's Luna?

SAUL: Our baby sister!
ELLIOT: I see! So that's what mum and dad are calling her then?

SAUL: Dude, they'll call her it because it's cool and I picked it! End of story! Look my brick matches my t-shirt hehe!

By this time, Lillith was growing impatient as well as bigger!

Just before school, all the boys played in the nursery, Saul was nervous about his first day although he hid it well. Jared got a little perturbed when he spotted Lil and Miles in the rocking chair!

JARED: HEY! I'm old, I deserve to rock like an old man!

Despite being heavily pregnant, Lil gave her dad the chair as he watched his grandsons build castles and dragons with their blocks!

He was happy that he'd aged prematurely. He wanted to be at the same stage as Aleisha! Being old wasn't that bad! He still felt like the ruggedly handsome young man that was voted generation eight heir!

And to me he was the most handsome elder in the entire history of this legacy! Not because he was Jared...but because it was true! Scar or no scar, he aged very, very well!!!

Lillith played with her youngest son to put her mind off of her impatience! She wanted the baby to be born yesterday!

While Saul's nerves over his first day finally began to show!

With the two older boys at school, Miles in the playpen and Quinn off taking photos in his shorts...Jared took the opportunity to be alone with his daughter and heiress!

JARED: Not long now huh sweetheart?
LIL: No, I'm so excited!

JARED: I wish you all the happiness in the world my little Lillith! I wish you a girl to shape and mould and love!
LIL: Thank you daddy! It will be a girl! I ate so many watermelons...it's definitely a girl!

Lillith waited and waited, the only thing keeping her sane were the thoughts of her baby daughter in her arms! Of pink dresses and pigtails!

When she felt that familiar pain, Lillith called to Quinn as the contractions started.

Quinn hurried to his wife's side as he realised it was time to meet their daughter!

He hated seeing her in so much pain, he wished he could take it all away...

...he wished he wasn't so petrified!

Just as they were about to head for the hospital, Lillith gave birth right there in the nursery...

...to a baby boy! Another boy! Despite the melons, despite the wishing and hoping! She now had four boys...and no girls! Not one girl!

And here he is, the little babe! His name is Caleb and he has his mother's hair and eyes and little chipmunk cheeks like Zachary from generation 2!

He really was a beautiful little boy, he might not have been a girl but Quinn was delighted with him nonetheless! How could you not love him? I mean...he's adorable!!!

CALEB: Hi!

Hello cutie! ;o)

Lillith had always been a kind, good, caring person! She loved all of her children equally and unconditionally. And as she looked into little Caleb's eyes, she knew she did love him with all of her heart, soul and mind! But he wasn't her little girl! The baby she so wanted, the baby she would give her heart, soul and mind for! And no matter how cute and gorgeous Caleb was...he just wasn't the daughter she had wished for! And that made her hate herself for wishing her baby boy was different, that he wasn't him...that he was a HER instead!

Meanwhile over at Cody and Tia's house, it was Elaina's birthday! Yeah time passes so quickly! Saul had followed his great aunt home to do his homework!

Tia was lecturing Cody over his avoidance of their son after finding out he was responsible for giving them the young again potions at Christmas!

TIA: Elaina wants her brother at her party Cody! So you'll have to talk to him then!

CODY: Don't tell me what to do T!!!

On her last day of childhood, Elaina asked her father to do the appearing butterflies trick one last time before she grew up!

He was so amazing, her magician daddy!

It never got boring or old because Cody always did it differently, with new words and expressions! Elaina was always impressed!

ELAINA: That was awesome daddy! Can I ask you something?

CODY: Sure honey, anything!
ELAINA: Did you do that trick for Jared when he was little?

Cody remembered when his son was a little boy, how he had amazed him and his older brother Mason with his tricks and slight of hand! His heart grew heavy and his eyes began to water...

...his son had done a wonderful thing for him! So why was he so angry?

After all of these years and many, many family birthdays...Cody still found them hilarious!!!

He laughed his socks off when Elaina stepped up to her birthday cake!

She thought of a wish. Would it be a pony? To be popular in high school? To be pretty? No!

As she blew out her candles, only one thing was going through her head at that moment...

ELAINA: I wish daddy and Jared would make up!!!

Elaina grew into a beautiful teen, reminiscent of her mother and older sister Sienna! She spotted her newly eldered brother arrive with a sad expression on his face.

ELAINA: Jared? Please talk to daddy?

JARED: I'm not the one with the problem Laina!
ELAINA: So? Someone needs to break the ice! Please Jared, I want my brother and my father to be friends again, it hurts seeing you both like this!

JARED: I'm sorry kiddo, I can't!

As Elaina tried to get through to her brother, nephew Noah was trying to talk his grandfather into settling things with Jared.

NOAH: Grandpa? Please? He's in bits and so are you! Over a stupid potion?
CODY: He had no right to toy with our lives like that!
NOAH: He gave you a choice, you didn't have to drink them grandpa! Besides, you got your youth back, you and granny have aunt Elaina now! It's a good thing!
CODY: No it's not!!!
NOAH: Give me one good reason why!

CODY: Because I have to watch my son grow old and die, that's why! I get to re-live my youth while he loses his! I don't want that! I'm sorry!

CODY: Is your mother checking me out?
NOAH: I believe so!
CODY: Creepy!

Having failed to get through to his grandfather, Noah left Cody to his own devices! Which involved booing someone or something! Ha, sims!

But he did stop to think about how he was losing valuable time with his son. Although he couldn't help feeling weird over the age reversal, Cody was a young adult while his son was an elder! It took a bit of getting used to!

Jared tried to pretend he was tough, but deep down his father's silence was breaking his heart! And his wife Aleisha knew full well!

Back at the legacy house, Quinn had put baby Caleb down for a nap and set out to find Lillith. He found her on the swings looking sad.

QUINN: There you are baby! I've been looking all over for you! What's the matter?
LIL: I so wanted a girl Quinny! I did everything right! I ate so many watermelons I thought my skin would turn red and green with little seeds popping out of the pores! But...I got a boy, why?
QUINN: I know honey, but look at little Caleb! Isn't he beautiful? He has your hair and your eyes and...

LIL: Your anatomical parts! Quinny! I just wanted a daughter to share girly things with and...oh you wouldn't understand!

Quinn took hold of his wife's hands and pulled her off of the swing to face him...

QUINN: Okay Lil, so Caleb is a boy and you did everything to ensure you had a girl! Don't you think that it's fate? That he was meant for us? His little body fought the watermelons you ate and he stayed a boy! It's...meant to be!
LIL: Do you really think so?
QUINN: He was meant for us! He's ours!

As he spotted a small tear form in his wife's eyes, Quinn quickly kissed Lillith tenderly on the lips as her little muffled cries began to subside.

QUINN: We WILL have our baby girl Lil! I promise you!!!

LIL: But Quinny the house is now full! Caleb was our last chance!

Quinn stood in silence for a moment and took hold of Lillith's hands.

QUINN: I promise you, we will have a daughter! In fact we will try for TWO!
LIL: Quinny! It's not possible!

QUINN: Have I ever let you down before?
LIL: No but...
QUINN: Trust me Lillith, you will have a daughter before your reign is over! You have my word!

As Quinn and Lillith kissed, she couldn't help but think how Quinn was going to keep his promise and give her that baby daughter she so desperately craved. But like her husband said...he'd never let her down before! ;o)

I leave you now with the adorable baby Caleb! Even though he's not a girl, I think he's rather gorgeous nonetheless! Farewell until next time! A little special is next to celebrate TWO YEARS of the Von Strunkles!!! 18th May is Von Strunkle Day! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Naww Caleb is gorgeous! The Von Strunkle males have always had a certain spark :) Good luck Quin and Lillith though on the baby girl quest xox

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)