Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Shylife of Lillith Von Strunkle: Part 3

Generation 9
Welcome back to The Shylife! Well last time I left you on a bit of a cliff hanger, with Jared confessing that he was the one who left the young again potions for his parents on Christmas Day! Why? And why did he keep quiet all this time? Read on and find out...

 Tia Von Strunkle had waited a long time to find out who gifted her and her husband with those potions...but to discover it was her son all along? It was a lot to take in, she expected this from Darcy, but not from Jared!

 JARED: Mum? Please talk to me?

 TIA: I'm speechless Jared! Really I am! Baby why would you do this?

 JARED: I went for a walk that night Vlad crashed our party and...I went to see Darce! I thought about all the problems I was having trying to keep my family together and the thought of you and dad not being there...it just broke my heart! I need you mum! I'm not ready for you to not be here! Darcy said the only way was to make you young again...that or get you to eat ambrosia, but I didn't know anyone who was level 10 cooking! So Darcy managed to get me two potions and I snuck into your house and put them under your tree! 
TIA: But honey, how did you know we'd drink them?
JARED: I didn't! That's why I was so surprised to see you both young again! And then I felt I could carry on, with both of you by my side, guiding me! I can't do it without you mum, I just can't!

 TIA: Oh Jared! You're perfectly capable of leading this family without us! Isn't that right Cody? Cody?

 TIA: Where did your father go?
JARED: Uh-oh!

 TIA: Darling I am grateful for my second chance at youth, but the only drawback is your father's new abilities as a magician! He can disappear from a room in a flash without you knowing a thing about it!
JARED: Do you think he's mad at me mum?

 TIA: No sweetie, despite the fact that what you did was a little selfish, I think your father will understand! Now no more of this potion stuff okay? And by the way, your sister wants you to teach her the guitar!

 Elliot finally got the potty training finished with a little help from daddy!

 He and grandpa Jared were becoming fast friends! Elliot loved his grandfather and was always excited to see him!

 All the toddlers were getting the utmost attention, Saul and daddy were having a little playtime while grandpa Jared put Elliot in his walker for some fun and Lillith taught young Miles to walk!

 A little unsteady on his feet at first, Miles took a bit longer than his brothers to learn...

 ...but when he finally did walk to his mother, he was over the moon!

 LIL: Oh Miles! You did it!

 MILES: I is clever boy yuss?

 Saul was a wee impish toddler! Any chance he got he was off, exploring and getting into mischief!

 Luckily his daddy was a match for him! Having had to keep an eye on his younger sister Niamh practically all of his life, Quinn was a pro!

 SAUL: I wuv yoo daddee!
QUINN: Yeah yeah, you're a little tyke, but I love you too!

 After sitting him down to play with his big brother, Quinny hoped Saul would behave...

 SAUL: I challenge you to da fastestest bwock eating eats eva!

 SAUL: Ready? Set...

 SAUL/ELLIOT: *nomnomnomnomnomnom*

 ELLIOT: I wins!

 Miles spotted his older brothers playing together and felt a little jealous and lonely!

MILES: Can I plays?

 MILES: Whatcha's doins?
SAUL: *nomnom* Eating bwocks! *nomnomnomnom*

MILES: Cools! *nomnomnom*

 Lillith sat on her rocking chair and just basked in the wonderful experience that was motherhood, as her boys played together. She and Quinn had already agreed that Miles would be their last, but despite loving the ones she already had, Lillith yearned for a daughter...could she really be content with her three boys?

 Spurred on by the mention of Elaina wanting to learn guitar, Jared dusted his off and began to play after a very long break!

 He'd forgotten how much he loved it!

 He felt honoured that his little sister wanted to learn from him, but his practising would have to wait as something caught his eye...

 ...something that he would have to deal with right away...

 JARED: MAYA! Bathroom! Now!

 Yes old Maya had fleas again...

 ...and old age had not dampened down her fiery hatred for baths!

 If it wasn't for the fact that she was devoted to her master, Maya would have run away and hid!

 And despite Carly's new hobby of stalking her hot great great great great grandson, floating inside the bath was not going to stop Jared from ridding his faithful hound of her fleas!

 Much to Maya's disappointment!

 But she got her revenge on him, having contracted fleas himself, Jared treated me to his naked self in the shower! It was...very kind of him! *swoon, die*

 Not finished with punishing Jared, Maya shook on him before departing the bathroom!

 JARED: WOMEN!!!

 Unfazed by the many ghosts floating around, the boys continued to bond with one another!

 MILO: Vamp babies! Kitty will be proud!

Third generation vampires my dear! ;o)

 CARLY: Where's that yummy Jared at?

Um, you do realise he's your great great great great grandson?

CARLY: So? He's hot!

 Quinn, do you really think you'll get a way with that? Putting the contents of the potty in the laundry basket?

QUINN: Only one way to find out!

And if you get caught?

QUINN: Then I blame Jared!

O.O Nooooooooo! Not my boy! :o(

 Elaina had aged up a few days before and was causing her parents a bit of bother!

 Being born a fairy, it was a hard thing for Tia to control Elaina, she became a fairy when she was an elder and never quite knew what raising a baby fairy entailed until now!

 Tia hoped that spending some time with her IF brother would give Elaina some kind of stability. So she thought that Jared could teach her how to play the guitar!

TIA: Elaina honey, your big brother wants you to go over to the legacy house and spend some time with you! He's agreed to teach you the guitar!

 ELAINA: Cool!

I wonder if Jared knows what he's got himself on for? XD

 Lillith's followers continued to grow even after Miles was born and she shared pics of him and his older brothers for everyone to see!

 She also managed to remove Ephrion Smith's romantic notions towards her with some sort of app! Good girl!

 All the boys were tired and hungry after a very lengthy bonding session!

 But Jared took it upon himself to potty train Miles!

 JARED: Now you do it on the potty, not in your dungees! Okay?
MILES: But whys?

 After much persuading, Miles did as he was told and used the potty!

 MILES: Whuts is dat ghostee lookin' ats?

 What? This one? He's...dozing???

 SAUL: Is dat dead purson dead agains?

Whut? O.o

 SAUL: Dats a good bogey!
ELLIOT: Noes brutha...

 ELLIOT: ...I believes dis is da king of bogeys!

 Being a grandfather now, Jared thought that his potty days were over! After all, he had been potty training in this family since he was a teenager! Surely it was time for a break?

 Finally Kip awoke from his slumber, I really did think he'd been frozen in time on that thing!

 Elliot spent a little time with his imaginary friend, Benji!

 While Lillith dealt with the crying boys by plonking them in this contraption!

 SAUL: Hahas, I will not sweeps!

 SAUL: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
MILES: I is still awakes mummy!

 MILES: Still awakes mummy!

 MILES: Zzzzzzzz...

 LIL: Don't mess with mama boys!

 ELLIOT: Thank goodness der is only two chairs!

 MILES: I cans sweep wit my eyes ajars!

 SAUL: Zzzzzzzzzz...

 JARED: Hey little buddy, wanna go read a book with gramps?

 ELLIOT: Why thank you my good man, I wuds luv dat!

 JARED: This is a book I read to your Uncle Dominic when he was your age!
ELLIOT: GImme gimme gimme!

 JARED: It's all about a brave little vampire called Elliot!
ELLIOT: I likes dis story!

 JARED: He was the bravest little vampire in all of the land!
ELLIOT: Yes yes, carry on!

 JARED: And he was the cutest too! He had the most beautiful blue eyes like his grandfather, hair of purple and dark brown like his grandmother, and a heart like his radiant mother! This little vampire was born to slay the dragon, and his father was to be his mentor...
ELLIOT: Continue man, don't keeps me in suspenders!

As Jared continued to amaze his biggest fan with his reading skills, Aleisha was rather concerned about her daughter's approach to parenting!

ALEISHA: You need to feed your children Lillith!
LIL: Ugh, she has five kids and she thinks she's an expert!

ALEISHA: Er no, I think they're hungry because they said "Granny we're hungry"?

Fed up waiting, Miles went back to sleep while big brother Saul grew more and more alarmed over Maya eyeballing him!

SAUL: Ooooohs, doggy stare!
MAYA: Can I eat this?

SAUL: *nervous laugh* Hahaha nice doggy MILES good doggy MILES relax doggy MIIIIILLLLLEEEESSSSS! Help!

MILES: Zzzzzz...

JARED: And the vampire boy lived happily ever after in his ice cream house with cherries on top and sprinkles and a little bit of raspberry sauce! The end!
ELLIOT: Huzza!

Finally, Quinn came to the rescue of his younger boys.

SAUL: YAY DADDY!
MILES: I was asweep der mister!

SAUL: Noes duns walk aways! DADDDDDDDEEEEEEE!!!

SAUL: Ohhhh gwanny! Thank goodness I am starving to death, or I might get eaten, either ways...thank you!

For some reason everyone started giving Lillith the evil eye, including the dog! O.O

MAYA: She smells like chicken, if I can't eat her young, can I eat her?

No eat this...

Don't get me wrong, Jared is a good guy...but this poor dog's bowl has been empty for far too long! Naughty Jaredy Boo!

Bonehilda? Do something!!!

BONEHILDA: ???

Okay just go do your thing then! Whatever that may be!

BONEHILDA: Clean? Run away from this crazy family? Crush kill destroy?

I think she's broken! O.o

Lillith thought it would be a good idea to suffocate Elliot!

ELLIOT: Mummy, can't...breathe...*faints*

Either that, or he's sucking her blooooood muahahahahahahaha! *cough*

LIL: See? Told you there was a reason to fear her!

Oh she's just chillin', no need for alarm!

Finally Lillith put Elliot in his high chair to feed him...

...but he was mega grouchy and started having a fit!

ELLIOT: I wants a baby bottle full of gween stuff and I wants it noooooowwwwws!!!

ELLIOT: Thank you, now was that so hard?

ELLIOT: *sluuuuurrrrrpppp*

ELLIOT: Dis is been spiked!

Jared and Quinn escaped the nursery for the tranquil front garden, a little night music? Lovely!

ELLIOT: Buts...
LIL: You're a tired little munchkin aren't you?
ELLIOT: ...noes I is nots sweepy mama!

LIL: Goodnight baby!
ELLIOT: Noes!

ELLIOT: I'll just rest here for a little...zzzzzzzzzz!!!

JARED: Whoa, Bonehilda is stalking me!!!

No that would be Carly, Bonehilda is only doing her job of clearing the trash from the garden?

SAUL: Gwanny? Der is a weird thing watchin' us poops!
MILES: You saw dat toos? I thought I wuz hallucinogenic!

BUNNY GNOME: Aww look at those ickle hoomans doing poopies! Bless 'em!

Where did he come from???

MILES: Dis is not acceptabibble! I demands privacies!

MILES: And a non stinky room! Whut is dat stinks???

You little one!

ALEISHA: I really despair of my daughter and son-in-law, I mean what kind of nursery are they running here? Do they even know how to raise these boys???

QUINN: Hey there Aleisha, I'm here to feed...
ALEISHA: Too late pretty boy, it's done!

SAUL: Oh dis is da best thing ever...

SAUL: Whut is its?

SAUL: Daddy dat wuz uncalled fors!

ALEISHA: Quinn! Look at the mess you made!!!
QUINN: Uh I...don't know what happened there I...were you not hungry little guy?

ALEISHA: Oh what a mess! I can't...oh golly!

GINO: Wouldn't have happened in my day! *humph*

Er, it did? You cheeky swine you! XD

MILES: At lasts, I was wastin' aways!

MILES: *sluurrrppp*

All the commotion woke up older brother Elliot from his peaceful sleep!

ELLIOT: Oh noes, deys furgots meees!!!

ELLIOT: Somebody HEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!!!

ELLIOT: Der is no hopes, I am doomed! I'll never get outta dis contraption! *sob*

While Elliot was taken out of his cot, his brothers were being put into theirs!

Bonehilda was terrified of this odd family she'd been hired to look after! But it was a wage and she needed the money, she had many skeletons in her closet with mouths to feed!

JARED: G'night Miles!
MILES: Whys?

MILES: Why is you leavin' me heres??? Have a care man!!!

Jared was giving Elliot a bath, this was a big day for his eldest grandson in the household!

JARED: Ready for this?
ELLIOT: Only if I can wears my lucky shoes!

Lucky shoes and fully clothed? O.o It's a sims life alright!

JARED: Here comes tickle monster Bill with his big tickly arms rawwwr!!!
ELLIOT: *giggle* Shush gwamps you wakes my brothers!

Yeaaaaaah, not gunna happen! XD

Bonehilda and myself were both surprised to discover that ghost dogs can get fleas! Stay away from Maya Bubba, she's only just got rid of them! >.<

 That morning Quinn was awoken by the babblings of his toddler sons on the monitor by the bed!

Bonehilda crept out of her crypt after encountering a flea ridden ghost dog...

 ...and a nice, fresh Elliot was led to his cake by his favourite adult in the household, grandpa Jared! Yes it was Elliot's birthday!

 And we've got a giggler!

 Jason, River, Cody, now Quinn! Will it never end?

 In fairness though, perhaps he was laughing at the fact that Jared could phase through counters and birthday cakes!

 JARED: Good luck kid!
ELLIOT: Thanks gwampa!
JARED: I doubt you'll be ugly, I've never met an ugly Von Strunkle yet!

 ELLIOT: Yay no uglies!

 ELLIOT: Weeeeeeeees! I is a fairy!

No you're just growing up baby!

 Nine generations later and that squint still haunts this family like a family member at midnight!

 And here he is, now a supernatural fan! Wowza!

 JARED: And if you're really lucky, on your next birthday you might get big guns like these! Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!
ELLIOT: Huh?

 ELLIOT: Surely I have a while for that, I just aged!

Yes, your grandfather likes to plan ahead!

 JARED: Say hello to Arnie and Sly!
ELLIOT: Oh lordy!

 JARED: Chicks dig muscles!
ELLIOT: Cake, must eat cake!

 JARED: Yo kid! Save some for yer ol' gramps ya hear?
ELLIOT: Do I really belong to this family?

Yes, sorry about that!

 ELLIOT: Cake cake cake!

Yes?

 ELLIOT: Dear sweet plumbob in the sky, thank you for this cake!

You are welcome! ^_^

 LIL: Helloooooo??? I was going to sit there Quinny!
QUINN: You snooze, you lose babe!

 LIL: Will you at least pass me my piece of cake that I put in front of the chair that I WANTED TO SIT ON???

 LIL: *sigh* I'll take that as a no then shall I?
QUINN: Did you say something hun?
LIL: Ugh!

 JARED: So now you're a little man, you really oughta start thinking about a wife!

 ELLIOT: *coughcoughcough* Uh...a what now grandpa?

 JARED: You know, a woman? Someone for you to marry if you happen to become the next heir?
ELLIOT: Grandpa, I just became a child?
JARED: It's never too early to start looking kiddo!

 After having the living daylights frightened out of him by his grandfather, Elliot sat down to watch a bit of telly!

 Soon his problems all washed away as he watched the man in the Llama suit dance around and sing silly songs!

 Although he had been used to her through toddlerhood, Elliot still jumped up with a start at the sight of Bonehilda...

 ...letting out a little giggle, Elliot could no longer contain his excitement...

 ELLIOT: OMG OMG OMG!!!

Supernatural fans, eh? ;o)

 ELLIOT: Hey there Bonehilda! Tell me the meaning of life!

 And finally some mixed news now. After having their first child Wesley, Noah and Suzi somehow lost him! :o( To try and make up for the loss of their son, Suzi soon fell pregnant once again!

 This time, Noah was determined to do everything right and got all the necessary equipment to keep an eye on the baby when it arrived! So he placed baby monitors in every room! Suzi found it adorable, how dedicated he was to their child!

 It wasn't long before Suzi went into labour...

 ...and eventually gave birth!

 And this time around, they were blessed with twin girls! Ramona and Robin Von Strunkle! Nothing could make the loss of Wesley go away, but at least with these beautiful little angels, the gap he left wasn't as big as it once was!

Wherever Wesley went, we will miss him! :o(

So that's it for part 3! Next time there are a couple of age ups, Lillith gets broody as her children grow, Jared and Aleisha talk about the future and Cody finally comes out of hiding! Thanks for reading, byeeeeee! ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Still loving that Saul! Can't wait to see him age up! Elliott has aged up lovely, and you are right the Von Strunkles have always been blessed with good looks. Looking forward to more although will be sad to see the end. Although I am sure we will see them again in some form or another :) hugs xox

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)