Sunday 14 April 2013

The Shylife of Lillith Von Strunkle: Part 2


Generation 9

Welcome to the second part of generation nine!!! Last time Lillith and Quinn tied the knot and welcomed a baby boy, Elliot, into their family. Shortly after that, and under pressure from his father-in-law, Quinn got Lil pregnant for the second time and it wasn't long before Elliot was joined by younger brother Saul! So what's going to happen next? read on and find out...


 The lovely Mr Dominic Von Strunkle was blessed with a visit from his mother as she headed home from a sing-a-gram. Even though he was in the middle of teaching his adorable son, Justin, to talk! Lynn was lying down with a sore back from carrying their second child which was due any day now!


 Spotting her grandson on the floor, Aleisha couldn't contain her delight! She had two grandsons at home but this one had the famous purple eyes that had been passed down from Dawn Von Strunkle herself! Aleisha's eldest son Dominic had those eyes and now his own son would carry them on into the tenth generation!


 After a little cuddle and getting to know wee Justin, Aleisha was over the moon to discover that she was to be a grandmother again very soon.

ALEISHA: Oh Dommy, Justy is going to make a great big brother! Just like his daddy!
DOMMY: I know mum, and although this will be our second, I'm so excited!

Yes Dommy had inherited his father's family values! He planned to have many more children after this!


SAUL: Hawwos??? I is still heres!

Meanwhile darling Saul was getting rather comfortable in the mad legacy household! He was a Von Strunkle alright!


 And sooner than was expected, Lynn gave birth to her second child. But upon hearing the news that Dominic wanted a big family, she was rather depressed at the thought of getting pregnant again so soon. Perhaps a little break would make it more appealing!


Dominic was as proud as can be when his daughter was born, a wee sister for Justin! And baring his chest seemed to be my reward for making him a daddy again (not that I'm complaining, just trying to get off the floor from fainting again lol).

And here she is, this is Anna Von Strunkle who has grandpa Jared's eyes and her mummy Lynn's hair colour! Another ickle vamper too!

 SAUL: Hawwwwwwooooooooosssssss??? Still heres! Ewiots??? Ewiots???


 ELLIOT: He is too noisy! Be quiets wee bro I is tryin' ta constipate!!!

Concentrate?

ELLIOT: That toos!


 These two are so sweet in different ways! Elliot is quiet like his mother but extremely adorable! Saul is cheeky but in the cutest way possible, he reminds me of Rex from generation four!


 What is she smiling at???

LIL: My husband is topless in the garden *swoon* and it's...yowza it's hot!!!


 QUINN: What?

Your wife is rather taken by your naked torso! As are all the ladies who are reading this no doubt!

QUINN: That's understandable!


 JARED: I do like Quinn, don't get me wrong...

But? O.o

JARED: ...but...he's not as good looking as me...right???

Well, not really no! You both have your hubba hubba qualities my darling boy! But you're my favourite always!!! XD


 Lillith wanted to immortalise her marriage to Quinn with a romantic snapshot...


 LIL: Well that looks weird but...
QUINN: Yeah, is my nose really that...BIG???


 I really don't know what came over young Lillith but she couldn't seem to keep her hands off of her hubby!!!

QUINN: Mfmfmfmfmfmfffmmmmmffff!!!
LIL: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!


 QUINN: LIL!!!
LIL: What?


 Oh my word, they are unbelievable!!! O.O


 LIL: Shall we?
QUINN: We shall!!!

Ugh, dirty so and so's!


 Feel better now???

 Feeling that their photo wasn't up to par, Lillith decided to give it another go...


 ...if only to kiss her beloved again! My golly gosh they are really in love...or lust...or both!!!


 LIL: That should do it!

Ya think??? O.O


 Middle age is a weird and wonderful thing! For Jared, it meant becoming a nerd and wearing strange shoes! Go figure!!!


 A hidden Von Strunkle family trait is the love for sprinklers passed down from Milo to current heiress, the lovely Lil here!


 Yes these Von Strunkles do love a bit of frolicking in the vegetable patch!


 Some more than others, oh Lillith!!! >.<


 I was surprised to see Aleisha pumping iron after making such a fuss over Jared's bulky frame a while back!


 But I will give her this, she's a hard working little pumper indeed! ;o)


 ALEISHA: Piece of cake!

You do realise that if Jared didn't love you so much, I'd have got rid of you a looooong time ago and had him all to myself?

ALEISHA: I am aware of this yes, but he does and you didn't and you can't so blah!

Bi...*ahem* Moving on!


 His ears must be burning!

JARED: Ooooooooh!!!


 JARED: Oh that's gunna leave a mark!


 Lillith's young children were alarmed by her lack of clothing, Saul was speechless and Elliot cried, then daddy Quinn encouraged her to cover up!


 QUINN: There you go son, feel better?


 SAUL: Not weely, gimme a sweety and I'll see how I feels den!

Oh that boy! XD


 This face...


 ...was because Lil was feeling sick!

ELLIOT: Ew mummy no pukeys on meees!!!
SAUL: Dadda what is pukeys?


 Poor Elliot was having oodles of trauma today!

ELLIOT: Arggghhhhhh ghosteee in da walls mammy in da walls *sob*

It's only great great grandpa Gino!


 So you want your great granddaughter's autograph? Why?

GINO: Because she is famous duh!
ELLIOT: She just mummy ghostie guy!
GINO: She preggo mummy!
LIL: No I'm...


 LIL: Eeeeeeeeuuuuuurrrrrgggghhhhh!!!
ELLIOT: Not again!!! I is needin' therapies after dis!


 As Lillith ran for the toilet...


...great great grandpa Gino decided to retreat back to his grave away from any vomiting!

ELLIOT: Bye byes!

Poor Lillith! Had the pea soup for lunch again dear?

 QUINN: Hello? Who is this?
SAUL: Daddddddddeeeeeeeeeee!!!
QUINN: No I don't wanna go to university, I'm a husband and a father and I'm hanging up now goodbye!
SAUL: You is so bad dadee!


 QUINN: Who wants to take their first steps then Sauly?
SAUL: Ummmm yoos?


 Having already mastered the skill of talking, Saul was now ready to learn walking!


 And he was getting the hang of it rather quickly!


 SAUL: YAY I DUNS ITS!!!


 QUINN: Daddy's clever little man, who's the man huh?
SAUL: Ummm yoos?


 ALEISHA: What?

Oh nothing, you're...bulky!


ALEISHA: And I'm late for a sing-a-gram!!!

 I think he's been there all night!


 JARED: Boo ya! Scooooore!!!


 JARED: Hehehe!

What has he done? Oh I can't watch! >.<


 JARED: Vladimir will be requiring a new vehicle in 3,2,1...


 JARED: I may have dented his precious car a couple of...hundred times! No biggie!

No biggie??? Wha...oh you're so naughty and yet I still adore you!!!


 Angus?

ANGUS: Rawwwwrrrr!

In the words of the great Doctor...RUN!


 MAYA: Yeah while you were gone, she did that!

Lil was expecting baby numero three!


 Aleisha arrived home just in time to spot her daughter spinning into her maternity wear!


 I think she's a little sad that her baby is having babies of her own now. Makes her feel a little old! Aw bless her! :o)


 No these were not taken by budding photographer Quinn Von Strunkle, nope! Twas his beautiful and amazingly talented wife who snapped her parents! She's very good no?


 JARED: You shall not pass!
LIL: Very good daddy! Now please get your hand out of my face?
JARED: Whoa you're pregnant? Slow down there girl or the house will sink!

Huh? O.o


 Lillith started a blog all about her pregnancy and she instantly gained 23 followers!


 Babies never get boring in this house, and Lil's fascination with her belly hasn't gotten old either! She loved being pregnant, especially knowing it was a mini Quinn she was carrying!


 Although the boys loved each other dearly, it didn't stop them from bickering like ony brothers could!

SAUL: Your hair is weird!
ELLIOT: You can talks ginger!


 SAUL: I is nots standin' heres ta be insulted!
ELLIOT: Off yo goes den, bye byes!


 SAUL: I wills, don't you forgets it!
ELLIOT: Okies brutha, be seein' ya!


SAUL: Yeps I is fine heres!
ELLIOT: Oh yuss you showed mees awight! Silly Saul!


 JARED: Hey there cuteness! What's all this griping about huh?
SAUL: Gwampa Ewiot is bad boy!
JARED: Oh yes? And you're not? Hmm?


 SAUL: Noes gwampa I is cheeky boys no?
JARED: Oh yes you are kiddo, you got that right! And grandpa loves you!


Bonehilda was trying, unsuccessfully, to separate the randy lovebirds! Unfortunately that ship had sailed as the obvious bulge in Lillith's tummy proved!


 Quinn took every chance he got to show Lillith just how much he loved her...


 ...but sometimes he could be a little over-excited!

 Lillith was flattered by his affection and took his enthusiasm as a compliment! It helped that they were hopelessly in love with each other!


 Sometimes their displays were a little too much for the family to take!

JARED: And that Saul, is how babies are made!
SAUL: Ewwwwwww!!!
ELLIOT: I can't looks!


 QUINN: Oh this is so exciting!
LIL: You always say that Quinny!


 QUINN: Well babies are exciting, don't you think?
LIL: Did I tell you I love you Quinny?
QUINN: Only a gazillion times! Must do better Mrs Von Strunkle!
LIL: I shall try!


 I expanded the nursery by knocking down the wall between it and Dommy's old bedroom. Now we have a humungous nursery yays! And Lillith has the rocking chair she always wanted!


 Saul wanted to explore the new playpen, so Grandpa Jared was only too happy to oblige!


 SAUL: Yays dis is goods yuss!


 SAUL: Oh noes, gwampa is singing agains!


 SAUL: Whats? I no likes wock muzack!


 SAUL: Oh I has pwessie fur da next person who picks me up! Not my fault da potty is so far aways hehehe!

Wicked little angel!


 What can I say? Lillith loves that bump of hers!!!


Quinn was pleased with himself, he had got this parenting thing down! Plonk them in a walker and retreat to a safe place, yep that's it in a nutshell!

 The boys didn't seem to complain, they were having a ball exploring the buttons and sounds on their walkers!


 SAUL: I mades stars!


 SAUL: Wook brutha bubbols!


 ELLIOT: Weeeeeees!


 ELLIOT: Wus dis button do?

It opens a portal to Mars!

ELLIOT: Wooooooo!


 JARED: Did I ever tell you I was named after an Uncle from Mars?

No Jared, just...NO!


 JARED: I just thought of something!

Oh no!


 JARED: I'm still old enough to have another child and yet...


 JARED: I'm a really hot grandfather instead!


 CARLY: I don't like your hair! Boooooooo!
JARED: I don't like yours either, so we're even!
QUINN: I like your hair dad!


 JARED: Like I care, I'm amazing! LJ said so!
QUINN: Yes, she thinks I'm amazing too!
JARED: *growl*
QUINN: But you're far superior in the amazing department for sure! *gulp*


 LIL: I've waited all this time for a rocking chair and some dead person has stolen it!
CARLY: Hey, they never had these when I was alive!


 Lillith decided it was time to get a rather horrible task out of the way, and judging by the pong that was coming from little Saul's rear it wasn't a moment too soon!

LIL: So be a good boy and poop for mummy?
SAUL: Dat's a bit personal wumman!


 SAUL: Dis is refreshing!

Is it? O.o


 Quinn thought he would join Lillith and Saul by getting Elliot's potty training over with too!

ELLIOT: Do yous all has ta watch???


 JARED: Ready or not, here I come!
LIL: And yet somehow I doubt he'll find me!

I think you may be right!

JARED: Who said that?


 Well she's been blogging for a while and now has gathered 234 followers, wow! Who knew pregnancy was so interesting in the simmy world!


 ELLIOT: Mummy why is you fats?
LIL: Because Elliot, mummy is having another baby!
ELLIOT: No thanks, Saul is enuffs!
LIL: Well I'm afraid it's a bit late because he or she is coming!
ELLIOT: Well take it backs!


And she wasn't wrong about the baby coming, it was really coming like NOW!!!

QUINN: AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!
LIL: What's the matter with you???

 Er THAT???

SAUL: Wuts happening?
ELLIOT: I dunnos buts I duns like its!
LIL: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!


 QUINN: Oh hey there Bonehilda, nothing to see here, move along now!
BONEHILDA: ?
LIL: Can't a girl have a baby in peace?


 And it's a...


...BOY!!!

This is poor little Miles Von Strunkle! But don't worry, he's really quite beautiful...

 ...see? Miles has his granny Aleisha's eyes and hair!


 MILES: Dis is one crazy place!

You don;t know the half of it shortie!


 MILES: Who dat boy behinds me?

Your big brother honey!

MILES: I is not alone?

Nope!

MILES: Cools!


 JAMAL: In my day...
QUINN: Er...who is he again?
MILES: Ghosteeeee!!!
ELLIOT: Yucks!


 Lillith still didn't feel quite so at ease with Bonehilda. Being a vampire you'd think she'd be more able to live and let live...so to speak! O.o


 SAUL: Hey daddeeeeee lemme outs!
ELLIOT: Don't bothers!
QUINN: Gah this is hard!!!


 Lillith got right down to teaching her baby to talk. Little Miles wasn't really into it though!


 LIL: Why won't you talk to your mummy?


 MILES: Cuz mummy is too bootiful and I wuvs her!
LIL: Awwwwwww!


 As Lil spent her time with Miles, Quinn and Aleisha took care of the potty training!

ALEISHA: You're doing it wrong!
QUINN: *sigh* I think I can potty train my own son Aleisha!
ALEISHA: You call Jared dad, why don't you call me mum?
QUINN: Because...you look like my wife...and it would be wrong on so many levels!


 Quinn was embarrassed to admit that he had a secret crush on his mother-in-law! Purely because she and Lillith were so alike! ;o)


 ELLIOT: Granny, your dress is sparkleeee!
ALEISHA: And so are your eyes my precious! My eyes used to sparkle like that but grandpa got me a potion and now they don't!
ELLIOT: You grown ups are weird!


 Jared was pleased to see his parents at the door, he missed them since they moved out and even more so now that they were young adults again. Cody and Tia had been invited round to the legacy house that day for a reason!


 CODY: What's up son?
JARED: Are you going to a gig or something dad?
CODY: No no, just been! Now what's going on?
JARED: Well I don't want you to...uh this is kinda hard...


 TIA: You said on the phone that you knew who gave us the potions! So who was it honey?
JARED: Well I've kinda known for a little while now and I...


 TIA: Jared baby you never were a good liar! I'm your mother remember? I gave birth to you and I raised you to be a good boy! So you will tell me and your father the TRUTH and you will tell us right NOW! How do you know who gave us these potions???


 JARED: Okay...well...I know because...


JARED: ...it was me! It was me who left you those potions!

O.O


So that's part 2! Wow! So Jared is the potion master eh? Why? How? What? Where? And everything else in between!!! All will be revealed next chapter! Also little Elliot grows up, Saul continues to be cheeky and get away with it and Miles, well...he's just Miles! Thanks for reading and look out for part 3 coming sooooooooooon...

P.S. Jared's tattoos are missing because of the uninstall and reinstall! He will have them back next chapter. I noticed half way through taking pics and really couldn't be bothered re-taking shots so, sorry about that but it will be rectified! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Yup still loving Saul!! Can't wait to see him all growed up!! Lovely to see the Von Strunkles again and Dommi & Justin :) I'm so proud to have been a part of the Von Strunkle legacy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm so happy that all my friends stood by me and the Von Strunkles! It's been quite a long road and I can't believe I got this far! O.O It's great to see Dawn's genes still going strong after so many generations! Her eyes were probably the best eyes any of the sims in the legacy had! She brought great things to it and made Milo very happy! ;o) I do love Saul too, but Miles is just too sweet! And he's the baby so maybe that's why I favour him lol! XD

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)