Sunday 24 March 2013

The Shylife of Lillith Von Strunkle: Part 1

Generation 9


Welcome welcome! It's generation NINE of The Shylife! And what a generation it is going to be with Lillith at the helm! I've been suffering from writers block once again, had to uninstall and reinstall my game as well as find all the CC I had before! So I kind of lost my love for simming. But University Life gave me a whole new area to play around with, and I have my ending of this legacy planned! But that's not for a little while yet, let's get on with Lillith's reign...



After declaring her love to Quinn, Lillith proposed on the top of Starlight Shores! He of course accepted, he'd been madly in love with her since he first laid eyes on her and wasn't ever going to let her go! They seemed blissfully happy...


...as did Quinny's sister Niamh and Vladimir! The newly weds were looking forward to the birth of their unplanned but extremely wanted child!


 Quinn was over the moon to finally have his Lillith in his arms! No more hiding how he truly felt in front of Vlad or Niamh. But Niamh had always known that her brother was in love with Vladimir's girlfriend, she hoped that one day the truth would come out and she would have Vlad all to herself...


 ...and now she was having his child!


 Despite being settled and drawing a line under everything that had happened, Niamh was still not comfortable around Lillith. When Lil tried to feel her tummy and be genuinely friendly to her future sister-in-law, she was not interested in being her friend at all!


 And although she and Vlad were husband and wife with a baby on the way, Niamh was still jealous of Lillith and also afraid that Vlad would lose interest in her!


When little Darla Lavelle was born, Vladimir was extremely proud! She had her mother's eyes, father's hair colour and she was human! Daddy's little princess indeed!

 From the moment she was born, Vlad spent every moment with his daughter! He adored Darla and she adored him just as much, if not more!


Such a beautiful little creature, a tiny miracle that Vlad never imagined he would have in his life! How strange this new life was and yet so unbelievably thrilling!

 And when Niamh announced that a second baby was on the way, a sibling for little Darla, Vlad's emotions were hard to contain! Lillith had been all he ever wanted after Aleisha chose Jared over him. He was pleasantly surprised to feel totally complete with Niamh, Darla and the baby when it was born!


 The men panicked as usual when Niamh went into labour, Darla took it in her stride...


 ...even when her little brother, Angelus, joined the family! A vampire son for a vampire king!


 If only things were running as smoothly for poor Sean! One evening, after seeing a strange light in the sky...


 ...Sean was fixed to the spot in the garden when a whirring noise drowned out his shouting and a beam of light shot down on top of him...


 ...he tried to run but he was sucked in...


 ...he was dragged up off of the ground and could not escape!


 the weird alien lady from the spaceship took him away for a couple of hours and did unimaginable things to him...


...things that obviously had upset him!

SEAN: WHY MEEEE??? 


 Trying to come to terms with his abduction, he suddenly realised that he'd left Anji watching television a few hours before! She would be worried!


 Worried wasn't exactly how I would describe Anjelica! Hysterical would be more like it!

ANJI: SEANY! SEAAAAANY! Where is he? *whimper*


 As he raced into the little house they shared at the back of the legacy home, he could see that Anji was beside herself with worry!


ANJI: Seany! Where have you BEEN?
SEAN: Oh Anj! I was abducted by an alien and and and...

ANJI: Um Seany? We seriously need to move out! You're starting to have a breakdown and it's all my fault! My family are hard to take I know but...
SEAN: Anj it really happened!!!
ANJI: Sure honey, I believe you! But we'll move anyway okay?


Not convinced that her husband had been abducted by an alien woman, Anji moved down the road with him to this lovely little home!


And they tried for the family that Anji so desired!


Sean began his career as an artist...


...striving for the masterpiece that would make him and Anji and their unborn baby millionaires! Yes Anjelica was expecting her first child!


Seeing his sister and brother-in-law settle into a new place gave Dominic itchy feet and he also moved out the day after Anji and Sean.


He and Lynn moved in together and it wasn't long before they were christening the new house!


Dominic was so excited, he wanted to marry Lynn right away...


...so that's what he did! Soon after their nuptials, Lynn became pregnant! Mini Dommy incoming!!! XD


All of Lillith's siblings followed suit and moved out one by one. Noah and Suzi, already married, moved into a cute little home next door to Dominic and Lynn! It was going to be an exciting time, Dominic's little one was going to have a cousin to play with, yep...Suzi was expecting too! (well they tried hard enough back in France eh? *wink wink*)


And the last to leave was Tristan! Second place was not enough to keep our youngest Von Strunkle in the legacy home!


He and his fiance Wyman moved around the corner from his brothers into this cute bungalow!


Granny Tia and Auntie Elaina were the first to visit them in their new home! Auntie Elaina was rather grumpy lol!


But that didn't put the boys off children, not in the slightest!


The evening before their wedding, they adopted a little boy they named Rocco Von Strunkle!


Seeing how well Rocco and Wyman were getting along, Tristy called up the adoption agency again that night and adopted another child to keep Rocco company...


...and Amaryllis joined their family!


Trist and Wy's big day had arrived! They were to become husband and husband!


It was an unforgettable day for the loved up boys, especially with their son and daughter there to witness it making the day complete!


They said their vows in front of family and friends!


Mr and Mr Von Strunkle were now officially married!


Aleisha and Jared were a little lost. The house was so quiet with just Lillith an Maya there! Jared, being an extremely proud family man, took it harder than his wife when all his children moved out!

JARED: This sucks!
ALEISHA: Yes honey, but soon the house will be full again! You'll see my love!


With all her siblings settled down and expecting children, there was just one thing for heiress Lillith to do...


LIL: Quinny! I'm the heiress now! Yep they're all gone! I think it's time!


What Lillith was referring to was time...to meet daddy!


Jared had never met Quinn O'Hara, the young man who Lillith had chosen over Vladimir like Aleisha had chosen him all those years ago! As he took his first look at this boy, his expression unreadable, he saw a lot of himself in this Quinn!

LIL: Daddy? This is Quinny!


QUINN: It's so good to finally meet you Mr Von Strunkle! I've heard so much about you from Lillith and Mr Lavelle!
JARED: Vladimir? What's he got to say? Nothing good I'll bet!
QUINN: No not at all, he respects you very much sir! He's got huge admiration for a man who stands up to him, and that's what you did! I'm really honoured to meet you after getting to know Mr Lavelle I know what it takes to do that, and not many people have been able to and live!


JARED: So you wanna marry my daughter huh?
QUINN: Yes sir, I do! I love your daughter with all of my heart Mr Von Strunkle! She appeared on Mr Lavelle's doorstep one day and I was never the same again! I've never loved anyone so intensely and so indefinitely! I want to make her happy and I want your blessing to do that! Do I have it sir? I have the greatest respect for you, I think you're an amazing man sir! But I will marry your daughter, whether you give me your blessing or not! I would rather have it, but it's not essential because I know I can give Lillith everything she deserves! I know this because my heart already belongs to her, she will want for nothing and she will never hurt ever again that I promise you! I was raised with manners sir, so that's why I'm giving you your place as her father to approve of me, but if you don't then I'm sorry to say that it matters very little...I will be with her!


JARED: Kid stop okay? First of all, you had my blessing the minute you walked in! Second, stop callin' me Mr Von Strunkle and sir, you call me Jared or dad is that clear?
QUINN: Yes si...yes dad!
JARED: Third, I know you'll make her happy and I know she'll want for nothing with you as her husband. Because you're me when I was your age, you're gunna love my daughter like I love her mother, and that is good enough for me!


JARED: Welcome to the family kid!
QUINN: Thank you, thank you very much!


Jared called his daughter back in to break the news to her...

JARED: Lillith where did you get this kid??? I mean really!!!
LIL: Oh daddy don't start this! We're in love and...
JARED: Hurry up and marry him, can't you see you're killin' the poor boy makin' him wait???


LIL: OH DADDY!!!
JARED: You have my complete and utter approval Lillith, it's all yours, the house, the legacy! This is your life now!
LIL: I love you daddy!
JARED: I love you more baby girl, so much more!


Lillith's big day had finally arrived, and what a vision she was in her wedding dress!


Quinn was waiting for her in the garden, her friends and family were arriving and she was soon going to be a married woman!

Just as Lillith and Quinn were about to begin, they were startled when Vladimir rushed down the aisle shouting...

VLAD: WAIT!!! WAIT PLEASE!!!
QUINN: What is he doing???
LIL: I...have...no idea! Oh my gosh!

Vlad made his way down to the front row as Jared shot up out of his seat ready to go for him. He looked down upon a terrified Aleisha and spoke softly to her...

VLAD: I must make peace Aleisha! I must!
JARED: What the heck are you playing at Lavelle???
VLAD: Please Aleisha! I have tried to make you listen but you keep hanging up! How can i make amends if you will not LISTEN???
JARED: Hey don't raise your voice to my wife pal or you'll be left tied to the pier waiting for the sun to come up!!!
ALEISHA: I forgive you Vlad, I do! Now please let my daughter get married?
JARED: Sit down man! Jeez!
VLAD: Thank you, I've waited a very long time to hear that! Thank you so much!


After the slight hiccup that was Vlad's need to be forgiven by the mother of the bride, the wedding carried on without any more surprises!


Lillith and Quinn Von Strunkle were now married!


LIL: For a minute there I thought he was going to stop us from marrying!
QUINN: Me too! My heart stopped, but you're mine now so kiss me wife!
LIL: As you wish husband!


JARED: You okay honey?
ALEISHA: I don't ever want to see or hear from that thing again! I know I took Lil's relationship with him considerably well, but I always knew someone like Quinn would come along and make her see sense! If he tries anything like that again Jared, you have my permission to end him!
JARED: Gotcha babe!


Lillith and Quinn cut their cake as husband and wife. They could now begin their life together! And what a life it was going to be, Quinn knew it was going to be a life well lived like his grandmother had the good fortune to experience and he smiled as he thought of Martha O'Hara and her life, his father and mother and Niamh! As long as he had love, it was all going to be okay! And Lillith was the love of his life!


Everyone was a little shaken up by Vlad's outburst, they were unsure of his intentions! Lillith was concerned about her mother but was reassured by Jared that she was going to be fine!

LIL: Where is mother?
JARED: She's gone for a lie down, she'll be okay honey! She's tough!
LIL: I know, I just don't understand why Vlad needed to do that!
JARED: Because becoming a father makes you see and feel things differently. He just wanted to make peace, I could kill him for doing it like that but...hey you're married! My baby girl is all grown up!
LIL: Aww daddy, I'll always be your baby girl! Always!


Lillith couldn't wait to start a family with her Quinny! They tried for a baby that very night!


After their very first woo hoo, Wuinn just had one thing to say to his new wife...

QUINN: Want a game of chess?

O.o Really???


Chess in your undies! Could catch on! ;o)


Lillith was very good at chess, you could say she was excellent at it and had never been beaten! Quinny on the other hand...


...had never played chess in his life and was completely bamboozled by it all! So why he asked Lil to play with him is anyone's guess!


And when he beat her, well...

QUINN: Checkmate! Is that right? Checkmate?


TEN MINUTES LATER...

QUINN: I'm sorry Lil!
LIL: You won!
QUINN: I don't have to win, I could take it back and...
LIL: No you won!


QUINN: Lil? Where are you going?
LIL: Get up!
QUINN: *gulp*


LIL: I want to give you your prize for beating me!
QUINN: My...


QUINN: Best.Prize.Ever!
 LILLITH: Ohhhhh I feel kinda sick!
QUINN: Yeah that's not really the reaction I was looking for!

QUINN: You do know that's going to do nothing for my already shaky ego right?


Well...that's...poor Lil!


Although he'd become a young adult and a father again, Cody's mind would often wander and he found himself still at his old house long after his granddaughter's wedding!

CODY: Where is Tia and who is that weird guy playing chess in his pants???


Jared was in a bit of a bad mood so he fired the butler! O.O

BUTLER: Poo-eey! What is that smell???
JARED: You! So I'm firing you!


BUTLER: Well I'll be wanting my full pay!
JARED: I'll pay you in deodorant and shower gel, how's that sound?
BUTLER: Deal!


In replacement of butty, Jared invested in a Bonehilda! Cool beans!


Lillith was still poorly...


...but her sickness was quickly explained! Baby number one was on the way!


Bonehilda was very good at teaching Maya a few things!


What a good doggie!


Quinn went to the grocery store and got Lillith some plasma fruit to make her feel better thinking it was human food making her so ill!


So she confessed the real reason to him to put him out of his misery!


LIL: We're having a baby Quinny!


QUINN: Oh Lil! I'm...oh I'm so excited! Me, a daddy!


QUINN: We're going to be parents! I'm so proud of you!
LIL: You helped Quinny!


And from then on Quinn was over the moon! Feeling Lil's tummy and talking to her bump!

Lillith took motherhood very seriously and decided to read up on pregnancy, while her father decided it was time to chat...


JARED: So you're pregnant huh?
LIL: Yes daddy!
JARED: So I'm going to be a grandfather?
LIL: You are daddy, yes! Excited?
JARED: I feel old! Does this face look like a granddad?
LIL: Deal with it, it's life!

And life went on for our generation nine couple, Quinn hardly let Lillith out of his sight! His career as a photographer was getting off the ground slowly, but Lillith mattered more especially in her present condition!


He spent every day taking care of his wife and unborn child. Like Jared before him, this was an exciting time waiting for the baby to arrive! Waiting to hear him or her utter the word "daddy"!


While they were excited and couldn't wait to become parents...


...Jared and Aleisha were feeling far too young to be grandparents!

JARED: So!
ALEISHA: So!
JARED: Wanna talk about what happened at Lil's wedding?
ALEISHA: Rather not!
JARED: Okay!


ALEISHA: But I'd love a hug from my husband!
JARED: I can do that!


ALEISHA: Everything is going to be fine! I'm coming to terms with the word "Granny", how about you honey?
JARED: It's weird! I don't feel old enough to be a grandfather!


ALEISHA: You don't look old enough either!
JARED: Well neither do you gorgeous!
ALEISHA: I'm secretly excited actually!
JARED: Yeah me too! But don't tell Lil...Lil???

LIL: Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!
QUINN: What's happening???


LIL: Is he for real???
QUINN: Oh heck I didn't shower this morning!!! Wowza that's a pong!


Lillith's parent's weren't all that helpful either as she gave birth to a little baby...


...BOY! Meet the first born of generation TEN! Elliot Von Strunkle!!!

Elliot has granny Aleisha's hair and mummy/grandpa's eyes!


 ELLIOT: Dis is some weird place no?


ELLIOT: Oh hai der! I is Ewiot! I is wampire! Grrrr...arrrgggg!


Jared took a gig to prove to himself he wasn't completely past it!


He rocked the crowd like he usually did! And he showed off, like he usually did Pfft, rock stars!!! >.<


JARED: Thank you you've been a wonderful crowd! Goodnight!


When he returned, he was in the mood for a chat with son-in-law Quinn!

JARED: So I invited you out here to talk about...


JARED: ...your plans!
QUINN: My plans?
JARED: Yeah!


JARED: You know, are there any more babies on the horizon or...
QUINN: Well we only just had Elliot so I...


JARED: If I were you I'd start on number two real soon! I don't know if you've noticed but you're in a legacy and that requires beaucoup de babies!


JARED: You catch my drift son?
QUINN: Yes si...dad! Yes I do!


After taking his father-in-law's advice, Quinn and Lillith were expecting their second baby! A pregnant Lil thought it was an ideal time to teach her little boy how to talk!

ELLIOT: Nopes, no talks today mummy!


ELLIOT: Buts I do has a pwessie fur yoo in my nappy! It's big toos!


After learning to talk, Lil was so proud of her baby that she snuggled him adoringly and smiled!

LIL: Elliot you're such a good boy!
ELLIOT: Can't bweeeeth! Mummmmmy!


Jared was actually excited about this grandchild as having Elliot wasn't as bad as he'd expected! It was like being a dad all over again but with so much less responsibility!


Lillith enjoyed being pregnant but the backache was a little too much!
Elliot was ready to learn how to walk!


He had a wobbly start but soon got the hang of it...


...he was thrilled to learn something new and get one step closer to being a big boy!


But the grouchy set in and Lil had to take drastic measures!!!


ELLIOT: Ooooooh Ewiot wike dis! Yuss!


Feeling rather proud of herself for quietening down her little one, Lil pushed out her bump and smiled! Motherhood was a breeze!

And Elliot was now fast asleep!


Lillith was still suffering from back pain, more so during this pregnancy than the last one!


Quinn tried to comfort her and rubbed her belly!


Listening to his baby inside Lillith's womb was a regular activity for Quinn! Eve though this was second time around for them, Quinn did all the same things he did with the first! Everything felt new and fun! And he was so looking forward to the baby coming!


He and Lil were even more in love as time went by!


Spending time with his son was the best time in the world! He had work to do but he would rather be with Elliot than taking pictures! Family mattered so much more!


With her children all grown up, Aleisha took up her singing career again...


...while Jared kept himself fit...


...and climbed up the singing career ladder too!


Quinn watched his son play happily in the nursery! Elliot loved being with his daddy and would build things to show him!


Maya had learned many tricks from Bonehilda...


...but she still loved to get her belly rubbed!


Elliot was fascinated by the blocks, even more so when he discovered that he couldn't chew them!


The full moon did crazy things to some people, especially a pregnant vampire named Lillith!


An absent-minded pregnant vampire named Lillith!


Jared was not a fan of Kitty ever since she chastised him for marrying Aleisha!


He took exception to her playing on his computer even though it originally belonged to her way back in generation one!


Poor Kitty was still afraid of ghosts, despite being one herself! One of the oldest ghosts on the lot! (Kip being the oldest)


Lillith tried to take her mind off of her aching back and swollen ankles by doing the laundry!


But this only brought on the impending birth while Gino took a tour of the house and happened upon his great granddaughter in pain!


GINO: Oh goody! More babies in the house! Can I see? Huh? Huh?


She swiftly left the bathroom to get away from Gino and scream in peace!


And it's a...

...vampire boy! Saul Von Strunkle!

Here he is! Lovely Saul in all his glory! Do not ask where the hair came from but the eyes are Quinn's! ;o) Is he cute or is he cuuuuute? XD

 SAUL: Hawwos! I is hungwee boy yuss!


SAUL: *nomnomnomnomnom* Tastes like...wittle boy!

Anjelica & Sean's twins Amelia & Lydell!

 Dominic & Lynn's son Justin!


Noah & Suzi's son Wesley!


Well that marks the start of generation nine! Next time, more babies and more fun!!! I leave you now with a very pleased Dominic! He's going to be a daddy again! Until next time, byeeeeeee!!! ;o)



2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Saul is just adorable, is it wrong to have a favorite already o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, he is something special! Kinda makes me feel sorry for the others lol! ;o)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)