Wednesday 13 February 2013

The Shylife Special: Noah & Susan; Bridges of Paris!

Noah Von Strunkle is shy, lacks confidence and is an IF! Despite these hang-ups, the gorgeous little guy managed to bag himself a babe of a girlfriend called Suzi Rue! But as his birthday looms, he feels the need to grab hold of life and ride with it. Will Suzi share his dream of travelling? Or is Noah really on his own? A situation he has feared for some time! Here is their story...

 Noah Von Strunkle had recently gained a little confidence, spurred on by the fear of losing the girl that consumed his every thought, Suzi Rue! Finally plucking up the courage to kiss her in public and officially ask her to be his girlfriend, Noah felt complete!

As he watched his eldest sister marry the love of her life...

 ...his other older sister find love with a normal guy and more importantly someone their father approved of...

...his older brother go through pain and heartache only to come out of it still as devoted to his fiancee as he was before...

...and his youngest brother finding the strength to tell the family he was gay and be totally loved up with his boyfriend...

 ...it was time for Noah to become a young adult and face the world with older and wiser eyes!

 His mother's first words to him after he aged up were "my beautiful boy!!!" and that pleased him no end! Noah had a dream, since he was a child and saw old photos of his great great great grandfather and his brothers in France, he knew he wanted to go there!

 Now he was an adult, it was the perfect time to go travelling! He could just imagine it, he and Suzi backpacking from Paris to Shanghai!

 He sat his mother down, hoping she would be able to talk his father into funding his trip...

ALEISHA: So what's up honey?
NOAH: Mum? I want to go to Champs Les Sims! Do you think dad would lend me the money until I get a job and pay him back?
ALEISHA: I'm sure he would, when are you thinking of going?
NOAH: Three days time! After graduation!

 The news came as a bit of a shock for Aleisha, she wasn't expecting to lose her boy so soon. And knowing what he was like confidence wise, and how shy he got, it worried her even more!

 Graduation day finally arrived, Aleisha said she'd talk to Jared about Noah's trip. She didn't want him to go, but she knew she had to let him stand on his own two feet. And it gave her comfort knowing Suzi would be there with him too!

 Jared was more than happy to pay for Noah's ticket to Paris! He seemed to think that he was a grown up and could look after himself, and if he couldn't? Well he knew how to get home!

 Noah was super excited to see Suzi grown up, and to tell her about the trip! They arranged to meet at the park and when he saw her...he fell in love all over again!

 NOAH: Oh Suzi! You're so beautiful!
SUZI: You're not so bad yourself Von Strunkle!

 Their first date as young adults went really well and as it got dark, Noah bought her some flowers...

 ...he couldn't have been happier! He planned to ask her to Paris at the end of the date. He couldn't wait to see her face! She would be thrilled!

 After beating him at the horse shoe game, Suzi announced that she needed to go home...

 SUZI: Yesssss!!! Take that Von Strunkle! Listen I gotta go, mum needs me to walk the dog while she catches up on her books! See ya gorgeous!

 NOAH: How did you...Suzi? WAIT!!!

 SUZI: What is it Noah?
NOAH: I...have something I want to ask you and...
SUZI: Can it wait? I really need to get home, you know what mum is like!
NOAH: Sure, but all I'll say is leave all of next week free okay?
SUZI: Okay...

 Noah was nervous! He didn't know if asking Suzi to go to Paris was a good idea after all!

NOAH: Grow a backbone jeez!!!
???: Whoa there, you talkin' to yourself sport?

A voice beside him woke him up from his thoughts with a jolt...

 A young man about his age was sitting next to him, he didn't even see him sit down...

???: Hey!
NOAH: Hi?
???: So what's up? You've got problems, I've got problems! Us guys have got it tough huh?
NOAH: I...want to ask my girlfriend to go to Paris with me but she...might say no!

???: That's nothing! I want to win my old girlfriend back since she moved away and I'm scared she's found someone else, or worse...got married! We were just young when we got together, but then her mother got relocated with her job and we...lost touch!
NOAH: Oh that's tough man! Well ya know I should totally take my girl to Paris and you should totally get your girl back!
???: You're right! Thanks! I'll do that!

 NOAH: I'm Noah by the way!
???: Pleased to meet you Noah, I'm...

 SUZI: COLIN???

 COLIN: Hey there Suzi Rue!!!

 Noah arranged everything with his dad, got the tickets and packed his bags! The only thing left to do now was ask Suzi to come. When she answered the door, she seemed rather harassed, even more so when she saw Noah at the door...

SUZI: Noah?
NOAH: Oh Suzi! I need to ask you something, it's...oh I'm so excited I...

SUZI: Now's not a good time for me Noah!
NOAH: What's wrong? You're acting weird! Did I do something wrong?
MAN'S VOICE: SUZE WHO'S THAT?
SUZI: I gotta go!
NOAH: Suzi, are you two-timing me???
SUZI: I promise to explain later...
NOAH: You now what? Don't bother! 
SUZI: Noah! Please? I'm in the middle of...
NOAH: I'm going to Paris! I don't need you to come with me, I'm all packed and ready to go so...bye Susan! It was nice knowing you, have a nice life!
SUZI: NO! NOAH!!!

 Noah turned heel and ran as fast as he could down the road...

...as Suzi returned to Colin inside, her heart breaking at the thought of losing Noah for good!

COLIN: Who was that?
SUZI: It was...my boyfriend!
COLIN: I might've guessed you'd be attached, you're so adorable Suze!
SUZI: Well the "was" kinda meant...he might not be any more!

 COLIN: What's this guy's name? Is he cute?

 SUZI: Jeez Colin why did you come here? And why now??? When I left, I thought we'd agreed that Starlight Shores was too far! And here you are messing up my life, WHY???

COLIN: I didn't mean to mess up your life Suzi Rue! There's been nobody else since you left, you're all I think about and...I just thought now we were grown up we could maybe...rekindle...but I guess you're...pretty hostile there! People change I suppose, I know I have, looks like you did too! What's so special about this guy huh?

SUZI: Noah? Oh he's not special at all, which makes him special! He's shy, has no confidence in himself whatsoever, he's an IF and...he just asked me to go to Paris...I think!

COLIN: I know...I met him and...he's pretty cool!
SUZI: You...when?
COLIN: He talked me into going after you! Obviously he didn't know he was giving me permission to nab his girlfriend but...
SUZI: Oh Noah!

 COLIN: Do you love this Noah? Suze?
SUZI: I...
COLIN: Cuz he must think the world of you, asking you to go with him like that!
SUZI: He's really sweet!
COLIN: Do you love him???
SUZI: Yes!
COLIN: Then go to Paris!
SUZI: But...
COLIN: I'll always love you Suze, but I'm your past, Noah's your future so...GO! 

 COLIN: Remember when we stayed out after curfew and threw stones in the water on the beach? My dad came looking for us and I got grounded for a month!
SUZI: Haha, yeah but you always crept out and climbed in my bedroom window every night to play on my Wii!

 COLIN: I'll miss you Suzi Rue!
SUZI: It really was great to see you again Colin!

 Noah was all set to go, he was so hurt that Suzi would cheat on him! But in the back of his mind, he didn't want to travel alone. His younger brother was always a great shoulder to lean on! And as always, Tristan had some things to say...

TRISTAN: Your taxi's coming in three hours big brother!
NOAH: I can't go!
TRISTAN: You know I think you've got your wires crossed! I can't see Suzi cheating on you! Maybe it was her dad?
TRISTAN: Impossible! Even her mother doesn't know who her father is!

 TRISTAN: Noah? You have to go, dad paid for the tickets! One is already wasted! Don't let the other one go the same way! Think how great it will be, waking up in a foreign country, tasting the food and breathing in the air! Exploring the landmarks, admiring the amazing Eiffel Tower at night! Go brother, and don't look back!

 Noah suddenly shot up and looked his little brother in the eyes...

NOAH: Come with me!!!
TRISTAN: Huh?
NOAH: We've drifted apart lately, and I hate it! You and me? We were so close at one time and now...just come Tristy please?
TRISTAN: But what about school and...

TRISTAN: ...Wyman???

 Noah sorted things with their parents, Tristan could afford to miss a week of school as he was a grade A student! Telling Wyman he was going to Paris for seven days...was the worst part!

TRISTAN: So I'll be back in seven days and we can catch up and I'll bring you a souvenir and...
WYMAN: Don't go!
TRISTAN: It's only seven days, it'll be over before you know!
WYMAN: No it won't! It'll be like forever!

 TRISTAN: Noah asked me to go with him!
WYMAN: And I'm asking you to stay with ME!

 TRISTAN: But Wy, I promised him I'd keep him company, I made a promise to my brother!
WYMAN: Then I'll come too, when do you leave?
TRISTAN: In two hours, but we only have two tickets! He needs me Wy!

 WYMAN: HE needs you? HE needs you? What about me? Your boyfriend!!! I can't go seven days without seeing you Trist, I just...I CAN'T!!!

 TRISTAN: Please Wy, don't make me choose between you and my big brother, PLEASE!!!
WYMAN: Why? Because I'll lose out? Huh? Are you really serious about me Trist? Or am I just an experiment of yours, are you just killing time with me until you meet your French chick in Paris huh???

 TRISTAN: Nooo please! I love you Wyman! I love you so much! You are my life! But my brother is going through stuff, if Ephrion asked you to do him a favour wouldn't you do it???
WYMAN: Not at the expense of you! You come first, always! Go to France Tristan, have a good trip! You and Noah go pick up some hot chicks and have a blast! See ya!

 TRISTAN: I do love you Wyman! There will be no chicks! Not as long as you walk this Earth! You're my one and only and I'll be back in seven days...then you and me? We're going to be forever and ever!!!
WYMAN: Don't make promises you can't keep! Safe journey Tristan, I hope it's worth it!

 After saying goodbye to Colin, Suzi set off for the Von Strunkle house. When she got there it was Dominic that answered the door...

DOMMY: Hey Suzi!
SUZI: Hi Dominic, can I talk to Noah please?
DOMMY: Sorry hun but he left about an hour ago! He and Tristy went to France for a week!

 SUZI: He...he's gone???

Suzi's heart sank to her boots! He'd gone without her!

 When Noah and Trist arrived in Paris, they were rather tired and went for a nap. After dinner, as the boys were admiring the view Tristan informed his brother that a woman had asked him to retrieve a relic belonging to her in a tomb on the other side of the city...

TRISTAN: Should be fun, exploring and all that! Need to get up early tomorrow!

 NOAH: Why wait? Let's go now!!!

 Noah's new "devil may care" attitude was concerning young Tristan, especially since he was the adult, supposed to be looking after his younger brother!!!

 TRISTAN: We could have waited until the morning!
NOAH: Oh wowza!!! Look at this place!!!

 TRISTAN: You know Noah, sometimes I wonder why I indulge you! This is going to get us killed so late at night! And without a guide!!! Wyman will never know how sorry I am for putting you above him!!!

 NOAH: What are you talking about?
TRISTAN: Nothing! Okay the old lady said to use the pickaxe to clear the door, then we can get into the first room!

 NOAH: Okay I clear, you open the door, got it?
TRISTAN: Can I have a go? Pleasepleaseplease???
NOAH: NO! I'm responsible for you Tristy and you're not wielding a pickaxe kapish?

 Tristan examined the newly cleared door, there was no handle but as he pressed and prodded at it...

 TRISTAN: *gasp* It's opening!!!

 NOAH: Suzi and I could have been so happy!
TRISTAN: Wyman's probably unfriended me on Simbook and everything!
NOAH: Why would he do that? He loves you to bits squirt!

 NOAH: Tristy? What's going on?
TRISTAN: We get a reward if we find it! The relic!

 Solving the puzzles and exploring the tomb turned out to be a great bonding exercise for the brothers, they were getting closer and shared many laughs along the way!

 NOAH: Okay Tristy, pickaxe time again! Stand back!

 TRISTAN: She said there'd be a switch...in...

 TRISTAN: WHAT...WAS...

 TRISTAN: ...THAAAAAAAAAAAT???

 TRISTAN: Oh....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh!!!

 TRISTAN: Geroffffffff!!! Gah bugs!!!

 NOAH: Yeah come at me wall! Me and my pickaxe boo ya!!!

 TRISTAN: Hellooooo??? Bugs???

 The tomb was the most fascinating place Tristy had ever seen! Although he was still hurting over his fight with Wy, he would not have wanted to miss this for the world!

 And when Noah finally let him have a pickaxe, he was over the moon!

 Working as a team, they were getting through the tomb in no time! This was just what they needed to take their minds off of their relationship woes!

 NOAH: Stand back little bro, this is heavy!!!

 NOAH: There's another one, I'll...
TRISTAN: No! I'll do it, I'm strong you know! Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm a wimp!
NOAH: Never thought it did! I thought that you being a wimp was what made you a...wimp hehe!

 NOAH: Yay no bugs!

 Noah and Tristan decided to compete over who was the strongest, it was like they had never drifted apart!

 TRISTAN: So I step on this and a staircase should appear...

 NOAH: NO BUGSSSSS...just gold!

 Having proved himself to his older brother, Tristan was allowed to use the pickaxe whenever he wanted...

 ...as Noah went for a mope around the place...

 ...and found something rather disturbing!!!

 NOAH: TRISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

TRISTAN: COMIIIIING! 

 TRISTAN: What???

 TRISTAN: Ohmygosh! Is it real?
NOAH: Yes, I think so!
TRISTAN: Let's just get the keystone and split eh?

 NOAH: Why did Suzi have to hurt me so much?
TRISTAN: Okay I've had it!!!

 NOAH: What? What is going on with you???
TRISTAN: ME??? Oh it couldn't be your constant moaning about Suzi and the non existent guy she cheated on you with no?

 NOAH: Look kid this is a really big deal for me, Suzi is my life!
TRISTAN: AND WYMAN IS MINE!!! GODAMMIT!!!
NOAH: Tristy, when you grow up, you'll understand why my problems are so huge okay?

 TRISTAN: Listen big brother, we all have problems that we have to deal with! So Suzi was talking to another guy, so what? Are you like gunna ban her from talking to any guy that isn't you for the rest of your lives? Huh?
NOAH: She didn't want to come with me Trist!
TRISTAN: And Wy wanted to come with me, so I guess you should have stayed behind and he should have taken your place! Suzi loves you Noah! Look at that guy over there, maybe he loved someone at some point and never got to tell them, you still have a chance with Suzi, Wy might never talk to me ever again! And I did it for you, so just remember that!!!

 NOAH: Tristy, please tell me you didn't sacrifice your relationship with Wy for me!
TRISTAN: Brothers stick together!
NOAH: Oh kid, I love you! I promise to fix things for you with Wyman okay? You should never have put me first!
TRISTAN: I know that now, but we're here and that relic won't find itself!
TRISTAN: You're the most amazing little brother any guy could wish for!
TRISTAN: Yep that's me, let's go!

 TRISTAN: The relic must be in here, last room!

 NOAH: WOW! What is it?
TRISTAN: No idea!

 Tristan took the relic the old lady had sent him to retrieve, it looked like a bottle of something...old nectar? he had no clue, but it was worth visa points and some coins for him!

 NOAH: Well that was fun eh?
TRISTAN: I suppose!
NOAH: I really loved spending time with you Tristy!
TRISTAN: Me too! I'll meet you back at base camp, gotta deliver the goods!

 When Noah returned to his room, he notice a little blue figure sitting on his bed in the corner of his eye!

 NOAH: Suzi???

 SUZI: Hello Noah! I wanted to...explain! Colin, my ex, he met you in the park? He wanted to get back together, some romantic notion that we'd just pick up where we left off but...it's never gonna happen not when I feel the way I do about you!

 NOAH: I thought you made it pretty clear how you felt back in Starlight Shores!
SUZI: No, I didn't! Noah you just jumped to conclusions! You heard Colin's voice and you ran! You didn't give me a chance to explain, and then before I could sort things out you jumped on a plane!!!
NOAH: I always thought that one day you'd see me for who I really am and then you'd drop me, a shy IF with a serious lack of self confidence!
SUZI: All the reasons I love you silly!

 NOAH: So where's Colin now?
NOAH: Home, in Lucky Palms I'd imagine!
NOAH: Why are you here?

Suzi stood up from the bed and placed her hands on Noah's head...

 SUZI: To be with YOU! My boyfriend!
NOAH: I...I was a stupid a$$!
SUZI: Yes you were! Aren't you going to kiss me???

 NOAH: Okay this...is what I wanted you in Paris for...
SUZI: Noah what...are you doing...

 SUZI: OHEMGEEEE!!!
NOAH: Susan Rue, will you marry me?

 SUZI: You bet I will!!! YESSSSSS!!!

 NOAH: You wanna get married in Paris?

 SUZI: What...now???

 SUZI: Noah, I give you this ring as a token of my love and devotion to you, to be your wife and companion for the rest of our days, to cherish you and tell you when you're being silly, to encourage you when you're getting a little too shy, to bear your children and to always be there when you need me!

 NOAH: Susan, I give you this ring as a token of my love and devotion to you, to protect you and worship you, to be the husband you deserve who will be brave and stand up for what is right, to be the father of your children and provide a safe and loving home for you and for them!

 NOAH: Sun will be up soon, Mrs Von Strunkle!
SUZI: So it will Mr Von Strunkle!
TRISTAN: Oh puh-lease!!!

 TRISTAN: Mum and dad are sooooo gunna kill you bro!

  SUZI: Noah? We're going to have to face it some time!
NOAH: I know babe, I know! Just...gimme a little minute longer?
SUZI: Sure! Your mum and dad will be fine about it! They're good people!
NOAH: They are, but my mum will be...disappointed! I'm the only Von Strunkle to elope so far!
SUZI: A couple more minutes, then we have to go okay?
NOAH: Yes Mrs Von Strunkle!
SUZI: Never gonna get tired of being called that!
NOAH: Never gonna tire of calling you that baby! Cuz that's who you are now and Mr Von Strunkle loves you!

 Noah and Suzi braced themselves for a confrontation. Aleisha and Jared would be shocked and a little upset they didn't get to see their second youngest get married, but they would eventually come round! Noah wasn't the same man he was before he went to Paris! He had confidence, he had love...and he had a wife! He did a crazy and amazing thing...he got married on the bridges of Paris, and it felt great!!!

The End!!!

4 comments:

  1. Where is Suzan Rues dress from? Like the stories though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from the sims 3 store I think, and thank you! ;o)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)