Sunday 17 February 2013

Generation 9 Heir/ess Poll!

It's finally here! It's time to vote for the Von Strunkle you want to be generation NINE heir or heiress!!! Below are all their traits and stats to help you decide, then you can place your vote on the top right hand corner of this blog! So scroll down and get to know the five potentials...


 Anji is the evil vampire with a heart who is family oriented! Sometimes she gets bad press for being the bad twin, but she is devoted to Sean Herman (now Von Strunkle) and can't wait to have his babies! Is Anji your choice for heiress?

 Lil is the good twin, the one who is always grounded and sensible and...oh come on!!! She had a relationship with the vampire who turned her mother and nearly killed her father, but now she has Quinny and her life is almost complete! So is Lil heiress potential?

 Dominic has all the traits of a dashing vampire! And he's easy on the eye too! His childhood sweetheart Lynn is the only girl in the world as far as he's concerned and he's got cool tattooes!!! Is Dommmy your heir?

 Noah is the only offspring to have the IF affliction like his dad. He's a rebellious scaredy cat, a paradox indeed! He and Suzi just got hitched in France and he made another bold move and joined the Firefighter career! Is Noah brave enough to be heir?

Tristan is the baby, but he's the one who sorts his older siblings' problems and he's darn good at it too! He's out and proud and can't wait to marry his hunky fiance Wyman! So is Tristan the best candidate for heir?

Okay, your turn folks! Please vote in the poll on the top right hand corner of this blog for your fave! Thank you, and please DO vote, or your favourite might not win! :o(

So who will succeed the lovely Jared???
YOU DECIDE!!! ;o)

7 comments:

  1. OMG OMG I can't decide >.< too hard this time! I'll have a walk and think :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah that's why I leave it up to you lol, so i don't have too! ;o)

      Delete
    2. yeeee I did it! I chose Tristan in the end :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry I couldn't decide and voted for both of them :$ I love Tristy but Dommy has Dawnies eyes and mega hotness!! :/ What happens if its a draw, omg!? So far its looking like everyone is winning o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know lol! I'm torn between all five of them, I suppose in the end if it is a draw then I'll have to do another poll with the ones that are tied, that would be awkward but hey there's two days of voting left so anything can happen! ;o)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)