Monday 14 January 2013

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle: Part 8.2

Generation 8

Well it's the final official chapter of generation eight! Jared was a fabby heir, one I couldn't let go of, much like his father before him! But all good things must come to an end and apart from the five short specials I have planned for the kids, this will be the last time Jared reigns supreme over the Von Strunkle family! *sobs* Last chapter there were secrets and lies, proposals and reversals, and the introduction of one young Quinn O'Hara! He will put a rather large spanner in the works for Vladimir as well as leaving him a very pleasantly big and difficult gift!!! But for now let's start off this chapter with the troubles that have plagued young Dominic since he first met Lynn...

As Dommy stood outside his grandparents' home, he thought about what he was planning to do. Was it the right thing? Would Billy ever stop? He just needed to stay the night here before taking off for Monte Vista. But when his grandfather answered the door, all his worries flew to the back of his mind...

CODY: Kiddo! It's awfully late to be calling don't you think? What's up?
DOMMY: Uh grandpa? What happened to you?
CODY: What? Ohhhh! I keep forgetting, yeah we drank potions and voila!
DOMMY: "We"?
CODY: Yeah granny and me!
DOMMY: Granny is young again too???

CODY: Come in son, it's freezing out here! Anyway I can see you've got something on your mind, let's have a chat and you can tell your good ol'...er young grandpa Cody all about it!!!

After seeing his grandfather young again, he had forgotten about his own problems until they came flooding back. He remembered his grandpa telling him about his father's plans to run away with his mother. Maybe he could help Dommy somehow. Plus he needed some money for a ticket to Monte Vista, two if Lynn would answer his texts!

As Cody got ready for another gig, his grandson poured out his heart!

CODY: So, what's bothering you Dommy?
DOMMY: Grandpa? I'm running away!
CODY: I see...
DOMMY: I need your help and...I need to borrow 600 simoleons for two tickets to Monte Vista!!!

CODY: Well at least tell me why my money is needed for such expensive tickets will ya?
DOMMY: I have to leave as soon as possible!
CODY: Oh yes?
DOMMY: It's Billy Sands! He's making my life a misery and...

CODY: Hold up there kid! We all have someone in our life who makes it unbearable sometimes, but we also have loads of people who make it better too! One boy? You're running away because of one boy???
DOMMY: Well you and granny, uncle Mase, aunt Darce and aunt Sienna all ran away with dad over ONE MAN!!!

CODY: That was different! What you're doing is crazy! You're the vampire and he's the human it's totally the other way around Dommy!
DOMMY: I know...which is why I have to leave! And anyway your running away achieved nothing because Vladimir only ended up here in Starlight Shores wooing my sister instead of my mother! Way to go on that score!

CODY: Hey don't you give me your lip! Your father was nearly beaten to death by THREE vampires, not just ONE! You never saw his face, all you see now is that cute little scar over his left eye that all the girls go wild over at his concerts and gigs! They think it's sexy, hot rock star with a scar and tattoos! They don't truly know your father, my son! Jared is and always was a sensitive boy who, when in love, he loves with such intensity that it burns you to your very core! It can even make you feel like you're suffocating, he smothers that person with affection and adoration! He took a beating for your mother, heck he'd have DIED for your mother! But when he realised he couldn't protect her...he took her and us and ran! So what? But what you're doing is just plain STUPID! You have your family and Lynn! What does Lynn say about this? Is she happy to leave here? Huh?

Dommy broke down and cried right in front of his grandfather.

CODY: Oh Dommykins, I take that as a no? She's a smart girl then!
DOMMY: Grandpa I don't know what to do! He's...human and I'm...NOT
CODY: And that is an advantage you have that your father never did! And look at him now, standing face to face with Vladimir and telling him he isn't afraid! But you know what will frighten your father?
DOMMY: What?
CODY: Waking up tomorrow and finding your bed empty, not knowing where the heck you are!!! Now that would kill him!

DOMMY: But grandpa, one day I might lose my temper and...hurt Billy!
CODY: No you won't!
DOMMY: How do you know?
CODY: Because you have your father's gentle and sensitive nature. Neither of you could hurt a fly! Now go home Dommy, your parents will be worried sick!

As Cody left Dominic to think about what he was doing, across town something was happening that was the cause of Lynn's silence...

Billy and the older girls, Laurie and Tabatha, had aged up a few days before. Tonight, by the full moon, it was Lynn's turn! Billy was still hell bent on winning her over and he had hidden her phone in the days leading up to her birthday!

As Lynn finally became a young adult, Billy giggled with glee...

BILLY: You can finally be mine!
LAURIE: As if freckle boy!
TABS: Yeah, over my dead body!

LYNN: It's still only Dommy in my heart Billy! Always will be, get over it!

After listening to his grandpa, Dommy went home and saved his father the pain of finding his bed empty. Instead Jared woke him up to have his birthday with Tristan!

Dominic's wish was simple, be with Lynn forever!

Tristan was rather unnerved by the presence of generation 2 heir Jason. He was doing his usual pointing and laughing at a birthday party. He might have been long dead, but he still had that inappropriate streak!

Tristan's wish was also an easy one, and it was all about Wyman!

Tristan is now shy! That will not help in the days to come! :o/

Well look at those traits, was this darling boy born to be a vampire or what??? XD

Aleisha took exception to the multiple birthdays of her sons...

ALEISHA: Hold it right there! No more of my babies are to grow old! Got it???
TRISTAN: Muuuuuum!!!

Tristan turned to Dominic for a little encouragement on what to do next with Wyman.

TRISTAN: So how do you tell someone...
DOMMY: Wyman's a nice kid Tristy! You'll know what to do!
TRISTAN: But I never said...
DOMMY: You didn't have to little brother!

Poor Noah was getting an ear bashing from his mother for skipping school!

ALEISHA: WHY??? You're failing school! Even your father never failed school!!!
JARED (in background): HEY!

NOAH: I...but...this was a party no?
ALEISHA: You are in so much trouble young man, and you're going to grow up troubled! Not like your brothers at all!!!

 As Noah was being yelled at, and Dominic was adjusting to being a full vampire in young adulthood, Tristan was happy to be older, but there was just one thing missing, Wyman...

 ...across town Wyman was also celebrating his coming of age, and missing Tristan terribly too!

 Wyman raced over to Tristan's house as soon as he could. All he could think about was their special time together on Snowflake Day and the "gift" that Tristan had given him. Was it just two boys playing together and expressing their friendship? Or was Tristan more than his friend? He had to know, and he had to know now!

Ringing the bell as his hand shook, Wyman waited patiently to see Tristan. When he answered the door, his heart skipped a beat and his palms began to sweat. A warm feeling swept over him as Tristan smiled and greeted his old friend...

TRISTAN: Wyman! You grew up too?
WYMAN: Yes, you look...good!
TRISTAN: Thank you so do you Wy!!!

WYMAN: So...
TRISTAN: Yeah...
WYMAN: Actually there's a reason I came over!
TRISTAN: Oh?

WYMAN: I've never liked anybody the way I like you Trist! You're the bestest friend a guy could ever wish for! But I need to ask you something, on Snowflake Day...was that...two best friends wishing each other a Merry Christmas or...
TRISTAN: ...two soul mates connecting?
WYMAN: Yes! Was it?

 Tristan didn't know what to say, he wasn't sure he had an answer! At least he wasn't sure if the answer he wanted to give was the right one. He remembered knowing that he wanted to kiss Wyman on Snowflake Day, he remembered how his dear friend's lips felt pressed to his, he remembered the feeling of joy as they separated and the grin on Wyman's face!

WYMAN: It's okay Trist, it's alright to be...more than friends!
TRISTAN: Yes, more!
WYMAN: And if what we felt when we were children has just grown stronger then it's not wrong it's...


 TRISTAN: Wy? I was just being friendly!
WYMAN: It was more than that Trist, I know it! I felt it! Why are you pretending?
TRISTAN: Because we've been best friends since we were babies, we have a bond that...
WYMAN: I get the message Trist! I'll see you around when you've grown a backbone!


 Tristan's heart shattered as Wyman turned on his heels and ran down the path, he could hear his tearful sobs as he went, making the whole thing even more unbearable!

 Why did he lie? What was so wrong about two people being...fond of each other? He had fully intended to kiss Wyman that day, it was all about two soul mates connecting...so why didn't he tell Wyman that???

 He knew he had his parents on his side, his father had said so when he was a child. He'd never fully understood what Jared was trying to say that night until now...he was saying that Tristan could be in love with Wyman and still be his son! If his dad could accept it, then why couldn't he accept it himself???

Dominic decided he would try and give Lynn another call, but the voice that answered was not Lynn's!!!

DOMMY: Lynn?
BILLY: Guess again fang boy hehehehe!
DOMMY: Billy? I suggest you let me speak to Lynn now or...
BILLY: Make me blood sucker!!! She will be mine you know! There's no way she'll ever marry a vampire, come on Dominic! What have you got to offer her except the pain of seeing you stay young as she grows old, withers and dies...huh?
DOMMY: Billy, so help me I will come after you and I will...
BILLY: KILL ME??? I really want you to try, then she will NEVER want to be with you!!!

Cody was right, Dominic didn't have it in him to hurt Billy! And now he knew why Lynn wasn't answering him. He began to feel sorry for Billy, and feel stupid for ever thinking that running away was the answer! Just as he thought that, his father called him over for a man to man chat!

JARED: *ahem* I just...wanted to have a little talk with you Dominic, now you're a grown ma...mpire!
DOMMY: A Mampire? Seriously dad?
JARED: I'm nervous gimme a break!

DOMMY: Why? It's just me!
JARED: You're so handsome, you know that?
DOMMY: Dad! Stop it!
JARED: It's like looking in the mirror and seeing what I'd look like as a vampire, and with my dad's eyes, and with black hair, and...
DOMMY: DAD!!! It's getting creepy now!

JARED: So your granddad called today! Wondering if you got home okay and asked me how your age-up went!
DOMMY: It went well, my head and my heart are now singing the same song and...it feels great!
JARED: That's good kiddo. I just wish I had that kind of clarity when I aged up! Your mother was missing and I was torn, your grandparents wanted me to date distant cousin Dusty and...well I envy your contentment!

JARED: So your granddad tells me you were going to run away before your birthday!
DOMMY: Dad have you seen granddad lately?
JARED: No...why?
DOMMY: Ohhhhhh nothing!


Dominic decided it was best to leave the surprise for Anji's bachelorette party! Which was about to start!!!

Sienna threw a wobbly when she saw her older sister and brother were still young adults and she was not!

Tabs and Laurie arrived as Anji spotted what looked like a younger version of her grandmother!

ANJI: Ohhhhhhhhhhemgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Granny???
TIA: Okay a few ground rules, no more calling me granny!!!

ANJI: How did this happen???
TIA: I was hoping maybe you or your sister could tell me!
ANJI: What do you mean?
TIA: Did you leave me and your grandpa a present under our tree?
ANJI: No! Why?
TIA: Holy muffins who was it then???

Tia let the mystery slide as her daughter smiled at the vision of her childhood...her mother young again! Getting the party into full swing, Tia sprayed her granddaughter with nectar...

ANJI: GRAAAAAAANNNY!
TIA: TIA!!!
LIL: HEY! You're spraying MEEEEE!!!

Jared had just been told by his sister that his parents were now young again! One freak-out later...

...and he noticed something!

JARED: Baby sis? How come you aged before me?
SIENNA: How would I know??? I hate you!

Darcy and Aleisha were amused to see the stripper freaking out too!

Dominic was relieved to see Lynn at the party. He couldn't wait to see her grown up!

And he wasn't disappointed when she turned around to face him!

LYNN: DOMMY!
DOMMY: I think I should go by Dominic now I'm all grown up!
LYNN: Come on let's go inside where I can see you properly!
DOMMY: I can see just fine!
LYNN: Well us humans can't see as well as you vampires in the dark!

LYNN: Is he hot or is he HOT???

Yuss and all yours babe!

Dominic could no longer control his emotions and planted a kiss on his beautiful girlfriend!

LYNN: What was that for?
DOMMY: Does there have to be a reason?

Finally seeing for himself that his parents were in fact young again, Jared could not find the words to say...anything!

CODY: Hey son!
TIA: I think our boy is in shock Codes!
JARED: I...whathteheckhappenedtoyouguysIcan'tbelieveitsplainyplease???

TIA: Now Jared honey? Don't...get mad but...
JARED: This was YOU! Wasn't it???
CODY: No son, this time, for once, no!

JARED: OMG it's like looking in a mirror if I had great grandpa Vince's hair and great great grandma Dawnie's eyes and...
CODY: Jared son, shut up!!!

TIA: Aren't my boys adorable???

Yes, the adorablest! Is that even a word??? O.o

JARED: Mummy!!!

TIA: Come 'ere you big baby! My baby!

JARED: I remember you being beautiful when I was a kid but...not THIS beautiful!
CODY: She's always been THIS beautiful, well to me anyway!

Dominic could hardly put Lynn down!

DOMMY: I was going to wait until after graduation but...
LYNN: For what Dommy?

LYNN: Dominic?

LYNN: What are you...
DOMMY: Shhh! Let me do this before I chicken out!!!

DOMMY: Lynn Randle...
DARCY: OMGEEEEEE he's proposing!!!
DOMMY: Auntie Darce! Please???
DARCY: Sorry, I'm leaving honestly!

DOMMY: Lynn will you be my wife???

LYNN: YES YES YES!!!
DARCY: YAYAYAYAYAY!!! *claps*
DOMMY: Auntie Darce???
DARCY: Okay okay I'm leaving already!!!

But not all felt the happiness of the newly engaged couple...

...Anjelica did NOT like being upstaged at her own bachelorette party!!!

DOMMY: See you at graduation fiancee!!!
LYNN: Yes you will, husband-to-be!!!
DOMMY: Ooooh I prefer yours, I like that!!!

After many years and five children together, Jared and Aleisha had never danced together! And Cody now knew why...

JARED: Woops!
ALEISHA: Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!
CODY: Yeah I don't know him! No he is not my son who told you that? Do I look old enough to have a son that age? Huh?


JARED: Leesh! I'm so sorry I...
ALEISHA: Huh! You can sing but you've got two left feet?

JARED: Okay I'm really gonna try this time!
ALEISHA: Do I have time to change into my steel toe capped boots???

Graduation day finally came for Dominic!!!

He was voted the most likely to never leave the house! HA!!!

 As the family all gathered to go home, Tristan spotted Wyman exiting City Hall with his sister and brother. Now was his chance to make things right! His dad must have been reading his mind as he gave him a soft nudge as Wyman passed...

JARED: Go on son, second chances don't come around that often!

 Jared was dying to intervene and bang their heads together, but he knew this was something his youngest had to do himself!

TRISTAN: Hi Wy!
WYMAN: Trist!
TRISTAN: Have you got a minute?
WYMAN: No, sorry, I've got a graduation party to go to!
TRISTAN: No WAIT!!!

WYMAN: I don't have time Trist!
TRISTAN: Please, just hear me out! I...I made a mistake!
WYMAN: Really?
TRISTAN: Yes, I lied to you...that kiss on Snowflake Day...was two soul mates connecting!
WYMAN: I know that, I thought you did too! I guess I was wrong about you Trist!
 TRISTAN: No, you weren't! When you're young, you don't understand the feelings bubbling inside you! It's not until you grow up and realise that these feelings are not wrong that you truly embrace them! Just because my brothers and sisters are "normal" doesn't mean that what we have is wrong Wy! I just wanted you to know that...I love you!
WYMAN: Careful, say it any louder and your dad might hear!
TRISTAN: Okay then...WYMAN SMITH, I LOVE YOU!!!
WYMAN: *blush*

 TRISTAN: I guess I've always loved you since we were tiny! I've never felt so close to another person my whole life! When I'm not with you I ache to be with you, my heart is so empty and I feel so alone! Even if I was in a crowded arena full of people I'd still feel alone, if you weren't there! Wyman, the thought of not seeing you makes me want to cry, I want to be with you all the time! And for the record, my dad is fine about us, he's actually proud of his gay son! It was all me, not my family, not my dad! Just me! I'm an idiot, can you ever forgive me?

 Wyman pulled Tristan into a tight hug and laughed...

WYMAN: Boy am I so relieved to hear you say all that! It's like you read my mind! I've loved you since the day you gave me your green block and named it after me! When you kissed me that day, it was the best present I'd ever had! Tristan I never ever want to be apart from you ever again, but I have to go to Ephrion's party! We'll speak soon I promise!

Billy was up to his old tricks again, but as he attempted to taunt Dominic, Lillith stepped in between them...

LIL: You leave my brother alone you!
BILLY: Or what? You'll bite me?
LIL: No, I'll have my Aunt Darcy deal with you and believe me...you DO NOT want that! I also happen to know a 200+ year old vampire who has boys like you for breakfast and almost killed my father!
DOMMY: And failing that...you'll have to deal with ME!

Billy swiftly left as Dominic's voice echoed around the grounds.


Jared was so proud of his boys! Dominic for graduating and getting engaged, and Tristy for finally admitting he was in love with Wyman!!!

JARED: My baby boy has a boyfriend! I am soooooo proud!!!

Lillith was sneaking out again, her twin sister knew exactly where she was going and although she threatened to tell their father, she kept a disgruntled silence over the whole thing!

ANJI: You're going to see HIM aren't you?
LIL: I'm simply going for a walk dear sister!
ANJI: Be careful Lil, this could go horribly wrong!

Lillith met Vladimir at the park after hours and ran straight into his arms!

LIL: I came as quickly as I could!
VLAD: My darling, you're not late! Oh how I missed you!

LIL: I hate this secrecy!
VLAD: It doesn't have to be like this, your father is a reasonable man! He will see that we are serious about each other and allow us to be happy surely?
LIL: Vlad just kiss me?

VLAD: Soon my darling Lillith! Soon we will no longer have to hide, I can feel it!
LIL: I hope you're right, because I can't keep lying to everyone that I love!

As Vlad took Lillith in his arms and kissed her passionately, he dreamt of a time when they could be open about their feelings and no longer have to hide! Whether that would ever happen, was anyone's guess!

Dominic was so in love that when he was without Lynn, he wrote her little love notes and posted them to her every day! Sad boy lol! XD

Noah had invited Suzi over for a chat and to prove something to her! He'd attended prom alone after getting cold feet. He was crowned prom king but never really got his queen. He was surprised that Suzi actually did come over after everything!

SUZI: What do you want Noah?
NOAH: I wanted to prove something to you!
SUZI: What???

NOAH: THIS!!!

SUZI: You...just kissed me...in PUBLIC!!!
NOAH: Yes I did and you know what else? Will you be my girlfriend Suzi?

SUZI: I will! Oh Noah! I will!!!

NOAH: I wanna try and be less shy! I really do, will you help me?
SUZI: I'll do my best!!!

 Shortly after Suzi came to see his brother, Wyman arrived to continue his chat with Tristan...

WYMAN: I had to see you Trist! I couldn't leave it like that!
TRISTAN: I've missed you like mad as usual, but this time it was different!
WYMAN: I know what you mean, like a weight has been lifted yeah?
TRISTAN: Exactly!

 WYMAN: I thought it was just me that felt this way until Snowflake Day and the kiss! I always expected you to find a girl and forget all about me!
TRISTAN: Never! That's just impossible!

 TRISTAN: Well we might as well make it official, Wyman Smith? Will you be my boyfriend?
WYMAN: And the award for dumbest question ever goes to...
TRISTAN: Shut up!!!

 WYMAN: See you at school!
TRISTAN: You're the only reason I go!

 And the pain of not being with Wyman began, Tristan hated it when he left!

 But the thought of seeing him at school gave him something to look forward to! He'd never been so happy in his life! His dad told him it was okay to feel this way, he'd love him no matter what. It all made complete sense now! Wyman truly was...his soul mate!!!

 Lillith was playing a very dangerous game, she was blatantly displaying her relationship with Vladimir for all to see. And Jared would find out soon, only problem was what he was going to do about it...would he really kill Vlad? Where his children were involved, anything was possible!

Former heir and newly aged down Cody was enjoying his new youth with wife Tia. They spent most days with each other, after getting old and having their children and grandchildren in their lives, they appreciated life so much more!

 They appreciated each other more! Cody had been through a lot in his life. Nearly dying, witnessing the ups and downs of his children especially his son Jared, and coming to terms with Tia being a fairy in their elderhood!

 But if there was one thing life had taught him, it was to enjoy it!

TIA: Better?
CODY: Sooooo much babe, you're a genius!
TIA: No just a fairy with a soft touch my darling!

 Cody was worried about Tia, she'd been a little off lately. Perhaps it was the whole fairy thing, she was never used to it as a young adult, this was all new to her!

CODY: You okay love of my life?
TIA: Yeah just feel a bit, bleh!
CODY: I can cancel this gig you know!
TIA: Don't be silly, go and get dressed Cool Hand Cody! Your fans depend on you!

 Cody was enjoying his revived magic career and was being booked for gigs on a regular basis. As Tia pottered around the house contemplating what she could do with her life now she had it to relive...

 ...her stomach lurched and she felt extremely dizzy...

 ...before she knew what was happening she was running to the bathroom and was violently sick! She thought about the last time she was sick, and knew straight away what was causing it...

 TIA: Oh crapiddy doodah!

 Across town, Laurie and Ephrion finally got it together and moved into a three storey house.

 It wasn't long before the cute couple were married and expecting their first child!

And the moment I never wanted to happen was here! Jared and Aleisha's venture into adulthood! *sniffle* :o(

 My baby boy, my precious little angel!!! XD

 She is still a beauty indeed!

Jared was not adjusting to being an adult very well! He already missed his youth! 

JARED: I think I put on a few pounds!
ALEISHA: Oh don't be stupid Jared!

JARED: I hate being old! Don't look at me! LJ if you're there! DON'T LOOOOOOK!!!
ALEISHA: I feel okay!

ALEISHA: Wait, you're right! Ageing does make you fatter!!! Ugh!
JARED: I told you, this is the END!!!

ALEISHA: Jared? What are you up to?

JARED: You're still the most beautiful girl in my world...

ALEISHA: Awww and you're still a sweetheart even after all these years!

JARED: If not a little wrinklier *sob* oh I hate ageing!!!

As Lillith continued to play with fire, she was dying to see Vladimir again after their little meeting at the park the other night...

...but she was in for a shock when a young man, human and very handsome, answered the door. Where was Vlad and who was he???

 LIL: Who are you? Where's Vlad???
QUINN: Oh hi, you must be Lillith!

 LIL: Yes, and you are?
QUINN: I'm Quinn O'Hara, I'm Vlad's ghost writer. We're writing a book about his life! He's told me so much about you!

 LIL: Where is he?
QUINN: I'm not sure, he tends to disappear during the day either in his room or upstairs. Hiding like a bat in the rafters where no human eye can spot him hehehe...*ahem*...sorry I have a rather over the top imagination!
LIL: Yeah, you do know that we vampires can't turn into bats? This isn't Bram Stoker's Dracula!
QUINN: I know, I was just...I'm sorry I've offended you!
LIL: No, not at all! It amuses me that humans believe us to be such magical and mythical creatures when we're really pretty average!
QUINN: From what I've seen of you Lillith, you're anything but average! Let's go inside and see if Mr Lavelle is in shall we?

 Quinn began to blush, he was rather embarrassed over his infantile comments about vampires. He had totally forgotten that Lillith Von Strunkle was one, all he could see was a pale and beautiful young woman with such presence that it was difficult to focus on anything else while she was around! And yet there was a gentleness to her too, Quinn didn't have to look hard to see what Mr Lavelle found so compelling and attractive about her!

 Quinn knew that Vlad was out at some vampire lounge playing cards in the safety of a darkened room, he didn't know why he lied to Lillith about not knowing where he was! He just felt the need to be around her! Was this what they did? Vampire vixens who could draw a man in and trap him in their grasp? Going through the motions, Quinn swiftly changed out of his outerwear and pretended to go and look for Mr Lavelle.

 QUINN: First I'll check his room!
LIL: Okay, then you'll get me a drink?
QUINN: WHAT?
LIL: I'm finding your neck really appetising right now! I'm just thinking how sweet your blood will taste running down my throat...
QUINN: HUH???

 LIL: I said cool thanks! Are you okay?

Quinn's imagination was running riot in his head! When he thought she'd said those things, he got excited! He truly wanted her to bite him, he wanted her to drink from him! How was he to know that Lillith Von Strunkle, despite being born a vampire, had never tasted human blood? Yes Quinn had a LOT to learn about vampires, and he wanted Lillith to teach him...everything!

QUINN: Yes, be right back!

 After pretending to search for Vladimir, Quinn finally let Lillith know he wasn't in. What worried him more was the fact that his sister Niamh was also missing! As he offered to make Lillith some pancakes, he was startled to find that she was just as sneaky as Mr Lavelle, making him jump as he felt her standing right next to him...

QUINN: Wow, you just...hardly make a sound do you?
LIL: Quinn, this book you're writing with Vlad...
QUINN: Yes?

 LIL: Are there bits about me in it?
QUINN: Well yes...
LIL: Oh gosh, ummm...see the thing is...my father...he...is it much?

 QUINN: You're the reason he wanted to write it in the first place! I think he sees you as the girl who gave him back his life...or unlife...whatever!
LIL: Who's Niamh?
QUINN: What?

 LIL: I'm sorry, I read your mind and all you can think about is Niamh, who is she? Your girlfriend?
QUINN: No, she's...she's my little sister! And she's driving me crazy right now!
LIL: How come?
QUINN: My parents live in Lucky Palms and they wanted Niamh to get a job so she ran away! Now I'm stuck with her and she's causing all sorts of problems with Mr Lavelle and getting in the way of the writing and I'm gunna lose this job for sure and I'll never get my studio and it's just...too much pressure right now I...

 LIL: Quinn? Would it help if I spent some time with your sister? Maybe she'd benefit from having another female around!


 QUINN: You'd really do that? You don't know what you're getting yourself into by the way, she's a handful!
LIL: Please, my twin sister is evil! And I've got three younger brothers! One of which has recently embraced his homosexuality and declared his love for a boy he's been joined at the hip with since he was a toddler! I think I can deal!

Quinn was so grateful to Lillith for offering her help. Now that his worries about his sister were beginning to ease he could start to deal with the slight problem that had arisen since he met Lillith Von Strunkle...he just hoped she wasn't reading his mind right now...or Vladimir Lavelle would be dining on him tonight!!!

Anjelica had ordered Sean over in the freezing cold, as he stood chattering his teeth Anji took pity on him...

...and gave him a big hug!

ANJI: Hey gorgeous!
SEAN: What did you want to see me about Anj?

SEAN: Cool, glad I came over now!
ANJI: Oh and be nice to Tristy, he just announced to Dommy's entire graduation class at City Hall that he's gay!
SEAN: Oh! Even cooler!

SEAN: Hey kid!!! Heard you came out! Respect my little man!
TRISTAN: Came out from where?
SEAN: Nevermind!


ANJI: He means props for telling the whole of Dommy's classmates you're gay!
TRISTAN: Oh that, well I did come out of City Hall!
SEAN: *rolls eyes and facepalms rather loudly*

Dominic had come a long way since he contemplated running away with Lynn. At the end of his teenhood he wanted to leave everything behind and now as a young adult...he had never felt more complete!

And he couldn't wait to marry Lynn!!!

Well that's it!!! The end of generation EIGHT!!! Who will be the next heir or heiress??? You can choose after the five specials coming very soon! Thanks for reading, byeeee! xLJx


1 comment:

  1. Now I was rooting for Trist but am drawn to the totally gorgeous YA Dommy, he has aged up well!! Looking forward to the specials :D xox

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)