Monday 24 December 2012

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle Christmas Special: The Night Before Snowflake Day

Generation 8

Welcome to this special for Snowflake Day! In this chapter there will be a couple of changes to the lives of my fave family! Last time it was revealed that Lillith had secretly been visiting Vladimir Lavelle, the vampire who turned her mother and almost killed her father! Anjelica announced to Sean her plans for their future and he took it all in his stride. Noah and Susan got closer as did Tristan and Wyman. And Dominic has been hiding a secret that he isn't quite ready to reveal just yet. So, on with the spesh...

 It was the Eve of Snowflake Day and Cody Von Strunkle was settling into his new home with his wife Tia. The former heir decided to give his son and successor some space in the legacy home and moved behind them, across from Darcy and Carter. It was a nice house with room for the grandkids if they wanted to visit!

 As they sat admiring their decorations for Snowflake Day, they had a little time to chat about things that were playing on their minds...

TIA: Okay Codes, what's up?
CODY: I dunno, it's just...I lived there all my life and now...

 TIA: Look I know this is a difficult adjustment for you honey but we have each other! Isn't that what's important? The family are all around, just not in the same house! And Jared will be fine! He's a big strong boy now my dear! And heir to your legacy!
CODY: Yeah I know, but all that stuff with Lil really hit him hard. Tristan is behaving oddly too and...well I had my parents there to guide me all the time! I just wanted Jared to feel he had us!

 TIA: My darling Cody! He does! And if he needs us, he'll holler!

 CODY: You're right!

Moving out was a big decision for Cody, he didn't want to leave his son in the midst of all the trouble! Lillith was still not talking to her father and it broke Cody's heart to see it. Jared had doted on his children the moment they were born, he was just like that, and how he cared for his sister Sienna when he was a teenager was the sweetest thing Cody had ever seen! If it wasn't for Jared, Sienna may have ended up far away in Lucky Palms!

 As Cody mulled over the troubles, Tia stood up and let out a cheeky fairy giggle...

TIA: Okay, let's try this baby out big daddy!

 CODY: I was wondering when you'd get round to that!
TIA: Well we did make the effort to put it up this year, we might as well use it!

 CODY: Oh T I'm not really in the mood for smooches!
TIA: HEY! That's exactly why you should smooch me! Pucker up handsome!

 Kissing Tia always made Cody's blues go away! This woman was the love of his life, no other could compare. So when Jared found Aleisha, Cody could only give him one piece of advice despite the trouble it was going to cause, fight for her!!! Now his son was happily married and had five beautiful children, love won in the end, as it always did in the Von Strunkle family, dating back to Kitty who fought for her man, and got him...eventually!

 As Cody basked in the softness of Tia's magical fairy lips, a phone began to ring...

TIA: Is that you or me?
CODY: It's me, our son and heir is calling!

 JARED: Dad? You're LATE!!!

 The generation eight heir was having a Snowflake Day party, and he was having it on Christmas Eve! He hoped it would bring the family together after his parents moved out and Lillith was still mad at him for forbidding her to see Vlad. When he became heir, became a father, he thought he had it made...no more Vladimir Lavelle...how he was wrong!

 Noah was excited as he got to invite Suzi to the party!

NOAH: YAY! Suzi is coming aaaaaahhhhhhh!

 But despite his excitement, Noah got all tongue tied when she arrived and could hardly speak!

NOAH: Uh...
SUZI: Hi Noah!
NOAH: Ummmm...
SUZI: I'll...go get a drink...or...
ANJI: Pathetic!

 Yes Anji knew how to treat her love!

ANJI: Merry Christmas Sean!
SEAN: Merry Christmas Anji baby!

 Soon Anji would be a young adult, and she planned to marry Sean immediately and have babies! All she wanted was Sean! All she had ever wanted was Sean!

 All the kids had invited their friends and loved ones, but as Jared rounded them up for a family picture, the arrival of one guest, invited or not it was hard to tell, made Jared feel very very sick!

 JARED: Leesh? Please tell me I'm seeing things?
ALEISHA: Jared just stay calm okay? We can deal with this! Loads of us, one of him!
JARED: Oh my head!
NOAH: Dad? Who is that?
DOMMY: Noah, leave it!!!

 JARED: I thought...it was over! I really did!
ALEISHA: It is my love, it is! Please keep calm!

 Cody could see how distressed his son was becoming.

CODY: Jared son, don't do anything you'll later regret! Your children are watching you, just remember that! What you do right now will shape what is to come! Please, be the man I know you can be, rise above this!

 But this was too much for Jared, his emotions were overwhelming him, as he looked to his wife for answers she could not give, the anger and rage boiled up inside of him.

JARED: Leesh did you know he was invited?
ALEISHA: No, of course I didn't! Don't be so stupid!

Aleisha was also rather emotional, this was the first time in years that she'd been in the same room as...

 LIL: Daddy please!
JARED: I'll deal with you later Lillith! DO NOT say another WORD!!!

 Jared Von Strunkle took a deep breath and walked towards Vladimir Lavelle with confidence in his stride. This was his house, his family! No one was going to take that away from him, not even a centuries old vampire who almost killed him!

 VLAD: Jared. I have come to...
JARED: How did you enter my house?
VLAD: Pardon?
JARED: I don't remember EVER inviting you in!
VLAD: If you would just let me explain...

 JARED: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!!!
VLAD: If you would just let me speak...
JARED: NOOOOOOW!!!

 VLAD: I just came to say...how deeply sorry I am for everything...but you have Aleisha and these wonderful children! And Lillith...she is a credit to you! She has been a good friend to me, I would have died had it not been for your daughter, even after she found out that I was the one who turned her mother!

 JARED: Her mistake! I would have left you to die, I want you to know that! I probably would have watched! Why is it that you can't even look at me? Is it the scar? Is it the fact that I'm bigger, older and stronger? Huh? Are YOU afraid of ME Vladimir? Is that it?

 VLAD: I am sorry, I should never have come here! I only wanted to make peace with Aleisha and with you, it would have meant the world to the lovely Lillith if we could all get along. When I visited her here a while ago, she said you had grounded her for lying. I begged her to tell you the truth, she said it would make things worse, I didn't believe her...I guess I was wrong not to!

 VLAD: I came here, not for myself, but for your daughter. She is young and she is impressionable, I admit that I am a little in love with her as I was her mother, but you don't have to worry...I will not bother any of you again! I saw Lillith as my second chance, and I know she was fond of me, I could have made her happy Jared! I'm just sorry you couldn't see it that way, I always thought you were a reasonable man!

Jared never thought that anything Vlad said would affect him. Had he made a mistake? Had Vlad really changed and did he want to make amends?

 Lillith approached Vlad and looked him straight in the eyes...

LIL: Is it true? You're in love with me?
VLAD: Always have been my darling Lillith! And not because you're the image of your mother, I fell in love with your soul! You gave me back mine, and it adored yours from the beginning!

 LILLITH: I...don't know what to say!
VLAD: You don't have to say anything, your father has said it all! I will not bother any of you again. Thank you for making my life...worth living! I shall be happy just knowing that you are loved, your father loves you very much and he only wants what is best! Goodbye my darling Lillith! I will always be grateful for what you have given me, however short our friendship was, my love for you will last an eternity!

"I've made a mistake!!!" the voice repeated in Jared's head, but this was VLADIMIR LAVELLE!!! The man who nearly stopped Lillith from ever being born!!! And now he loved her??? Jared felt like he should be staking him, pushing him out into the sunlight to burn...anything!!! So why was he not killing the monster who caused his family so much pain???

 NOAH: Mum? Is that the bad man who bit you?
ALEISHA: Well Noah, he may look like him, but he sure doesn't talk or act like him!

 NOAH: Oh man, where'd Suzi go?
DOMMY: Same place as Lynn, they both split!

 TRISTAN: Come on Wy, my sister is about to kick off, let's go hide!

 LIL: Well, you handled that heroically daddy! Really!
JARED: Lillith please, I...
LIL: If I want to be with him, when I age up I mean, you can't stop me!
JARED: Lillith...
LIL: As soon as I age up there's not a damn thing you can do daddy! Not a DAMN THING!!!

 TRISTAN: I'm sorry Wy! About my family, they're kinda odd!
WYMAN: Not half as odd as mine! Look...there is something I need to...tell you!
TRISTAN: What is it?
WYMAN: Well you see...I'm not really from around here!
TRISTAN: Well neither am I, my family is originally from Barnacle Bay!
WYMAN: No! I mean...this is not my home planet! I came here from a place called Lovax, it's a smaller neighbouring planet of Callax. We are ruled by the same Queen though, Queen Lyra of Callax. I...understand if you don't wanna be my friend any more, who wants to be friends with an alien!
TRISTAN: I do! You're still Wyman Smith! You're still the toddler I f...made friends with! It doesn't matter to me one bit!!!

 WYMAN: I have to go home now Trist! My parents will be worried!
TRISTAN: You could sleep over, my mum made cookies?
WYMAN: I want to, very much! I just...
TRISTAN: We'll be friends forever...right Wy?
WYMAN: Always!
TRISTAN: Hope Plumbob is good to you this Snowflake Day!
WYMAN: You too! Goodnight!

 Tristan always knew there was something different about Wyman, it never mattered though! He still adored him! Aliens weren't that hard to believe in, after all his father was an IF, his sisters and brother were vampires and his grandmother was a fairy!

 The family headed for bed, Plumbob wouldn't come for Tristan if he was still awake! Jared was still hurting from the encounter with Vlad! As was Lillith!

 When Cody and Tia arrived back at their home, they were slightly concerned over the confrontation. Cody had given his son a valuable piece of advice, which he ignored! Rather than be disappointed, Cody just put it down to Jared being far too protective of his children!

CODY: Well goodnight my darling, sweet dreams! May plumbob bestow many wonderful gifts upon you!
TIA: Shut up and kiss me you old fool!

 It seemed the party had tired out many!

 The girls were woken by Tristan's little feet stomping down the stairs in the early hours. He was screaming at the top of his lungs too! Anji took this alone time to give her twin some advice...

ANJI: Lil? Go easy on dad!
LIL: He's a big neanderthal who has no idea...

 ANJI: He is our father! And he loves us all! Sometimes he can be far too loving and smothers us with his affection...is that so bad? He went through hell and back with mum when they were teens and then when they became young adults they faced things you and I will only ever imagine!
LIL: Vlad has changed Anj!
ANJI: And so has dad! So has mum! They are stronger and even more devoted to one another! But one thing that hasn't changed is dad's fear of losing the ones he loves most! And no wonder he fears that, it's happened before! Holy Plumbob Lil can't you see how much dad loves you???
LIL: But Anj, I think I do love Vlad! He'll never let me be with him!
ANJI: Maybe not today, it's a lot for him to take in! He can't just change in the blink of an eye, that man almost killed him! That's a hard thing to forgive straight away, no matter how sorry he is! Just think Lil!

 Anji may have been evil, but she was a smart girl. The advice she gave her sister was starting to sink in. As for Jared, he had been out all night, thinking!

ALEISHA: Jared baby I've been worried sick!!!
JARED: I'm sorry, I was just...I had to get out of the house!

 ALEISHA: Oh honey, Lil will come round!
JARED: I screwed up Leesh! He loves her, is that so bad?

 ALEISHA: If he does, then let him prove it! You are her father, of course you wanted to protect her! You don't have to prove anything to Vlad, he has to prove it to you!

 The boys grew impatient waiting for the rest of the family, Tristan was squealing at the sight of all the parcels! Noah gave Dommy his gift first!

NOAH: Happy Snowflake Day Dom!
DOMMY: Oh Noah thanks!!!

 DOMMY: Wow! All for me?
NOAH: Well yeah...

 DOMMY: OMG thank you so so much! What is it?
NOAH: Aww you're welcome DON'T SHAKE IT *nervous laugh* Merry Christmas big brother!

 DOMMY: Well I suppose I should give you your present now then!
NOAH: Oh yes please, gimme gimme!

 NOAH: It's a box, I never had a box before!
DOMMY: Very funny!

 Tristan opened a couple of presents, but he decided to be a good boy and wait for his family to come down before he opened any more!

 DOMMY: I'll go see what's keeping them okay squirt?
TRISTAN: Thanks Dommy, I'm so excited!

 NOAH: Wait until we come back okay Tristy?
TRISTAN: Okay okay!

 Jared, spurred on by his wife, paid the twins a little visit before any of his other children. Now was the time to break the ice with Lillith!

JARED: Morning girls! Happy Snowflake Day and Merry Christmas!!!

 ANJI: Now Lil? Remember what I said, be nice to him! He's our dad and he loves us!

 JARED: Um Lillith? I just wanted to say sorry for upsetting you last night and...well...

 JARED: I want you to have your gift first!
LIL: Oh daddy! Thank you!

 JARED: Can we just for one day, forget about Vlad and...everything?
LIL: I think I can manage that!
ANJI: Good girl!

 JARED: You know I could never leave you out eh Anjelica???
ANJI: Yes daddy I know, because you're awesome like that!

 JARED: Happy Snowflake Day, Merry Christmas and...well Happy Brithday for later girls!
ANJI: Thanks daddy!
LIL: Yeah, thanks daddy! We love you!
JARED: Hehe, they love me!

 TRISTAN: I'm still waaaaaiiiittttiiiing!!!

 Bored of waiting, Trist phoned Wy and invited him over for later!

 Back at Cody and Tia's house, Cody was awoken by Tia's shouts of shock and surprise!

CODY: What T? WHAT???
TIA: Under the tree...LOOOOOK!!!

 TIA: You know what that is right?
CODY: Yes I do!
TIA: How can you be so calm? What are we going to do? Who put them there? How do we handle this???

 CODY: T, baby doll! Chill out! We will deal with it like this...have pancakes for  breakfast, call up the kids and grandkids to wish them a Merry Christmas and Happy Snowflake Day...and then we will see!

 TIA: Oh Codes! What would I do without you?
CODY: Eh your head would blow off with freaking out so much!

TIA: But seriously Cody, what are we going to do with...
CODY: We shall cross that bridge when our bellies are full!

 As Tristy waited for Wy, he caught a snowflake on his little tongue and giggled!

 Snowflake Day was turning out to be full of snowflakes!

 When Wyman did turn up, Tristan's heart pounded wildly in his chest and he struggled to breathe, the only thing he could think of doing was...

 TRISTAN: Ummm...Happy...S-snowflake Day Wy!
WYMAN: Hmmm?

 WYMAN: Oh, yeah *giggle* Happy Snowflake Day Trist!

 Trying to avoid the awkwardness of what he had just done, Trist made a snow angel for Wy and the cold snow was refreshing as his cheeks burned with embarrassment!

 But Wyman said nothing, he didn't behave oddly, he just laughed and praised Trist in his angel making skills!

 As if what Trist had done was the most natural thing in the world, the boys continued to play and build a snowman!

 They laughed and joked as the full moon arrived and it was time for Wyman to go home!

 After telling him about catching a snowflake with his tongue Trist dared Wy to try the same, but he wasn't successful. It hurt Trist so much watching Wy's mum bundle him into their car and drive off! But he knew he would see him again, as his lips tingled, a reminder that there was something special between them!

 And the girls finally were ageing up!

 Both Anjelica and Lillith were stunners! As Anji planned to propose to Sean as soon as she could, Lil thought about Vlad and how her father was reluctant for them to be together...

Anji had some more advice for her twin sister...

ANJI: Give dad time!
LIL: I will! But I won't stop seeing Vlad!
ANJI: If you must see him, don't hide it!
LIL: If I don't, we'll never be together!

 After a lovely dinner together and a little too much nectar, Tia scooped up the two vials that they had discovered under the tree that morning, youth potions! Who had put them there? And why?

 TIA: Maybe it's the nectar, but I think we should!
CODY: Yeah me too! Let's do it!

 Taking the bull by the horns, Cody and Tia drank the potions...

...and the transformation began!

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you all for being loyal readers, Tia says thanks! And by the way this chapter is...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet Christmas special...
    Aand awwwwwwww Vlad... I kind of have a soft spot for the guy =0D

    Merry Christmar to you too, Lj!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)