Saturday 29 December 2012

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle: Part 8.1


Generation 8
Hello and welcome to part 8.1 of The Shylife, generation 8! Last time in the Crimbo special, Jared got a surprise and unwelcome visitor at this Snowflake Day/Christmas party, Vladimir Lavelle! Tristan grew closer to Wyman over the festive season and even planted a kiss on his friend who didn't seem to mind one bit! And lastly Cody and Tia, having moved out of the legacy house to give their son and family some space, found two mysterious elixirs under their Christmas tree. They decided, after much nectar, to actually drink the elixirs, and here is what happened next...

Tia drank hers first, quickly followed by Cody!

TIA: Well...that was...
CODY: My back hurts! Wait! I'm young again???
TIA: Well Duh!

Cody found his new youth exciting, but it was also very daunting. As his faithful and devoted wife planted a kiss on his no longer wrinkled cheek, he started to feel a weight press down upon him, then Tia spoke...

TIA: Oh Cody, a new start! Isn't this exciting? we get to live our marriage all over again!

If Cody ever had any doubts, they all had melted away in the snow! Being young again with Tia was the best Christmas present ever! Only thing that bothered him was...who gave them the potions? And why? O.o

VLAD: I would like to discuss my current life if I may!
QUINN: Go ahead!
VLAD: I have recently discovered that life is worth living! And it's all thanks to a young girl who took the time to actually bother with me, even after she found out that I had caused her family unimaginable pain and suffering. Her father was my main rival for her mother's affections and when she rejected me, I took it badly, turned the girl and almost beat the boy to death. Have you heard of the Von Strunkle family?
QUINN: Yes, yes I have!
VLAD: Well believe me when I say this, Lillith is a vision to behold! The clone of her mother and yet so much more beautiful in every possible way...she is...an angel!
QUINN: Sounds like a real gem!
VLAD: Oh yes, a diamond in the rough indeed!

QUINN: It sounds like you're very fond of this...Lillith!
VLAD: Oh yes, she is the reason I am here today! The reason I am talking to you right now! She saved me from a very lonely existence!

QUINN: That's the door, I'll get it!
VLAD: Very well, it may be my Lillith come to visit me. She recently had her birthday!

Quinn O'Hara had moved from Lucky Palms to Starlight Shores to become a famous photographer. When he arrived, he got a job at the newspaper, one day a colleague called in sick so Quinny wrote his article for him. The editor noticed that Quinn had a talent for writing and assigned him to report interesting happenings around Starlight Shores. He wasn't happy with this new position as his dream was photography, but it paid well and it wasn't forever. Until one evening he met a vampire at the coffee house who wanted him to ghost write his memoirs...that vampire was Vladimir Lavelle who had been saved by a young teenage vampire girl by the name of Lillith Von Strunkle. Her kindness had made him sit back and take stock of his life, so when he met young Quinn he knew he had found the right man for the job. Now Quinn was living with Vlad while they recorded his past on tape and video. He missed his family back home, but he kept in touch with them, especially his younger sister Niamh!

Vlad could see a look of shock on young Quinn's face as he quickly slammed the door behind him and blushed...

VLAD: My dear boy, what is the matter?
QUINN: Mr Lavelle, Sir! I...I'm so sorry...it's...it's my...little sister! She's come from Lucky Palms I...
VLAD: Calm yourself boy and talk slowly!

QUINN: I'm so sorry Mr Lavelle, she just...turned up! I wasn't expecting her...I...
VLAD: Calm yourself young Quinn! I'm sure she won't get in the way of our work!
QUINN: Ohhhhh I wouldn't count on it!

Just then the door flew open and in walked a young woman with pale skin and brown hair, she sniffed the air and screwed up her face surveying the room...

NIAMH: What a time warp!!!

Quinn blushed even more and cleared his throat...

QUINN: Mr Lavelle? This is my little sister, Niamh O'Hara! Niamh this is my current employer Mr Vladimir Lavelle!
NIAMH: OMG is this the old vampire guy???
QUINN: *waits for ground to open up and swallow him* Yes Niamh this is the vampire gentleman who has hired me to ghost write his book!

NIAMH: But he's so...young and...HOT!
QUINN: I am so sorry Mr Lavelle, my sister suffers from a severe case of foot in mouth disease! Highly inappropriate but incurable nonetheless!
NIAMH: HEY!
VLAD: Do not worry yourself young Quinn, I am sure we will all get along nicely! I presume you will be staying here Miss O'Hara?

Niamh walked around the house, surveying the room.

NIAMH: Got nowhere else to go so...I suppose!

Quinn was beyond embarrassed over his sister's behaviour but Vlad seemed to take it all in his stride! Another house guest, he was starting to become more and more sociable...Lillith would be proud!

Anjelica Von Strunkle had one mission when she aged up, and that was to marry Sean Herman!

Sean had just aged up himself and as he spent yet another full moon looking out for his werewolf friend, Angus, his phone rang.

SEAN: Huh! That was Anj, she sounded...weird! She wants me to go over there now! I'm getting a bad vibe from this!
ANGUS: It's Anjelica, of course you are!


 While Sean was making his way over, Anjelica was explaining to her father her plans.

ANJI: So you see daddy, I intend to marry him and have his babies so...he's moving in here with me okay?
JARED: Excuse me?


 Poor Sean arrived at the worst time, when Jared was absorbing the news that his eldest was intending to marry and become a mother so soon after becoming a young adult!


 SEAN: Why is your dad giving me the evil eye Anj?
ANJI: Because I told him we're getting married and having babies!
JARED: Just keep them hands where I can see 'em boy!
SEAN: *gulp* Yes s-sir!

 Aleisha was also rather hostile towards young Sean, her first born flying the nest was playing on her mind and in her eyes Mr Herman was the cause of that!


 At last Anji had got Sean alone...


 ...and she couldn't wait to kiss her beloved!


 SEAN: So you sounded kinda odd on the phone...


 ANJI: Wait wait...


 SEAN: Anj? What are you...doing down...


 ANJI: Marry me!
SEAN: ...there OMG!


 SEAN: I think you already knew it was a yes!


 ANJI: I know, I just...wanted to hear you say it!
SEAN: Well YES! That good enough for you???


 SEAN: I promise to make you happy! I promise to always protect you and love you!
ANJI: And I promise to kick your butt when need be!
SEAN: Cool! Then we're off to a great start!


Anji's life was complete, she had her Seany right where she wanted him! In her arms and betrothed to her!


Lillith Von Strunkle's life had changed one evening when she was a teenager, Halloween to be exact! For it was that evening she met someone who made her appreciate everything she had in her life, and to stop dwelling on what she didn't have! That someone was the vampire who had turned her mother, the vampire who had beaten her father almost to death! Vladimir Lavelle. A vampire who Lillith had given a second chance at life. All through her teenage years she had secretly visited Vlad and brought him plasma fruit from her garden and plasma juice from her mother's old supplies, it was bringing the glow back to his body which happened to a vampire who didn't feed. They had become very good friends despite the history Vlad had with Lil's family.

When her father Jared found out, he handled it badly, even worse when Vlad admitted to being in love with her. But she knew that what she was doing was the right thing. Everybody deserved a second chance!

Lillith and her sister Anjelica  had recently become young adults. Soon the house would belong to one of them or one of their brothers. Jared would no longer be heir to the Von Strunkle legacy. Like his father Cody before him, he would have to pass the torch to one of his children.

A couple of days ago when Anji and Lil made wishes and blew out their candles, the only thing on Lil's mind was to see Vlad happy.

That afternoon, she told her family she was going for a walk, and headed to Vlad's. As she knocked on the door her heart pounded in her chest, for what reason she did not know. She had come over to his house several times before, so what was so different?

She was now a woman, and she now knew how Vlad truly felt about her! As he answered the door, her mouth grew dry and her cheeks burned red, she was excited to see him!

VLAD: Hello my dear I am so glad to see you, my my, you are a vision! You are so like your mother!
LIL: I feel...older!
VLAD: You are older my sweet, but you are more beautiful for it!

They sat in his front room as usual chatting away about the day, but something was different this time...

...this time Lil was looking at him with the eyes of a young woman with feelings she had never felt before! It was as if he could read her mind because he answered the questions she was asking herself in her head!

VLAD: I know, it's like we are equals now! Not that we weren't before of course, but you are all grown up now my dearest Lillith! And I am starting to see you in a different light also, I like it! What about you?

Lil didn't know how she felt, but it didn't feel bad! She had always envied her sister for having Sean and being so happy during her teens. She had Vlad, albeit as a friend, but they had each other! And after his admission to her father on the eve of Snowflake Day, this seemed so natural!

LIL: I like it too Vlad, is that...okay?
VLAD: My dear, your father will kill me with his bare hands if he finds out, but I have such deep feelings for you my lovely Lillith! I guess I have done for a long time now as you very well know!

Their evening was so fresh and new, the insights they had opened up were exciting! Could this really be a romance? The thing Lil had been yearning for for so long? Before she saw it as a way at getting back at her dad for embarrassing her and being cruel to Vlad, but now?

When it was time to leave, Vlad took hold of her hands in his...

VLAD: My darling, there is something I wish to do, something I have wanted to do all evening but was afraid to. Please do not be cross with me!

He leaned forward and kissed Lil on the lips, so tenderly that she thought she was floating on clouds. Her first kiss and it was with a 200+ year old vampire, a vampire who was responsible for her being a vampire too! And she loved it!!!

Going home that night, she felt like she could fly! Nothing could bring her down...

...not even the angry look on her dad's face as she returned home!

JARED: LILLITH!!! Where have you been???
LIL: Out, being an adult daddy!

As she left her father standing in the garden, she was still smiling. No nothing was going to get her down tonight!!!

As Jared and Aleisha settled into bed, Aleisha could tell there was something troubling her husband.

ALEISHA: Jared? What's the matter?
JARED: It's Lil! I think she's got a boyfriend at last! 
ALEISHA: That's good isn't it? You were worried she wasn't into boys remember?
JARED: Yeah I know, but...I have this bad feeling about it! Call it a father's intuition, I dunno! My dad always said "a father always knows these things!" And I never believed him until I had children of my own! If she's with Vlad I...

ALEISHA: Then we will deal! Oh Jared, it'll be fine, you'll see babe! Now go to sleep!
JARED: I worry about my kids all the time, and it doesn't matter if Lillith is an adult now...she's still my baby girl!
ALEISHA: *yawn* I know hun, I know!

 QUINN: Good morning! What are you doing?
NIAMH: Oh man you scared me Quinny! I...where does Prince Vlad keep his Cornflakes?
QUINN: I don't think he's a Cornflakes kinda guy, more plasma and fresh blood of a virgin!

 NIAMH: Oh hahahahahaha! I forgot, he drinks blood! Man Quinny how do you live with this weirdo???

 QUINN: If you're going to poke fun at what I'm doing then I think you should go back to Lucky Palms, do mom and dad know you're even here?
NIAMH: Mom said I had to get a job now I've become a young adult and there  just isn't anything to do! So...and anyway I came to see my big brother who has been nothing but hostile towards me the whole time I've been here! It's like you're the vampire Quinny! Jeez!

 QUINN: I'm sorry Niamh I...i just need this job if I'm to set up my own studio and become a professional photographer. So I really need you to behave around Mr Lavelle okay?
NIAMH: Whatever! I thought you'd be pleased to see me but as soon as you saw me yesterday you slammed the door in my face!

 QUINN: Niamh!
NIAMH: I'm going out for breakfast! Tell the Count I said hi!

 Niamh was always a wild child, but since she had grown up Quinn found it harder to control her attitude. He couldn't afford this ghost writer deal to fall through. He wanted so badly to be a photographer and Niamh was trying both his and Vlad's patience!

 VLAD: You're not yourself today young Quinn!

 QUINN: I'm sorry Mr Lavelle, it's Niamh, I think she ran away from home and...

Just as soon as the words had left his lips Niamh barged into Vlad's room.

 NIAMH: Hey you guys where is there a coffee house in this town???
QUINN: Mr Lavelle I'm so sorry, she...NIAMH!!!

 VLAD: I shall be upstairs young Quinn, please show your sister to the coffee house and perhaps show her around town. She obviously is in need of a chaperone no?
QUINN: Y-yes sir! I'm sorry sir!
VLAD: There is no need to be sorry young Quinn! She is inquisitive and feisty and...well she's a character to say the least!

NIAMH: Oh man, what the heck did I do now?
QUINN: You were being you, that's all!

Quinn was definitely at the end of his tether with Niamh! She was going to cost him this job if he couldn't find a way to occupy her time!


Noah Von Strunkle had never skated before! He had always wanted to try it, so today he gave it a go. As he slipped and wobbled around like a baby deer on a frozen pond, a flash of blue and green whizzed past his eyes...


Suzi!


Obviously not talking to him as she ignored his waving hands and panicked screeches! Or maybe that was because she was struggling to stay upright herself!


Deciding to try and make it up with the only girl he'd ever liked, Noah marched up to Suzi and her mother at the food stall.


NOAH: Hello Suzi!
SUZI: *silence*
NOAH: I'm sorry about the other day I...got a little shy I guess!

As soon as his apology left his lips, Suzi shot round and smiled at him!


SUZI: You were shy?
NOAH: Totally! It's a family trait!
SUZI: Oh! I thought you'd gone off me!
NOAH: I just...lost my voice and...you...I'm not really...would you...


SUZI: *sigh* Look Noah I have to go home now, my dinner is in the oven and mum thinks the house will burn down in the next fifteen seconds so say what you wanted to say!
NOAH: I...never mind enjoy your dinner!

Suzi seemed disappointed, Noah was too! He was going to ask her to prom! Damn this shyness trait!


Fifteen minutes later, Noah  stood outside Susan Rue's house, glued to the spot! He was determined to make it up to her, after all he had never felt like this about anyone in his life before! So he plucked up the courage to ring the bell!


SUZI: Noah?

He just let his heart do the talking this time and came straight out with it!

NOAH: Be my prom date?
SUZI: Sure, wanna come in?


Was that so hard? ;o)


Tristan was having his own problems, he wanted so badly to discuss what happened on Snowflake Day with Wyman, but he was too scared! It would be his birthday in a few days, both he and Wy would be teenagers! These feelings he had were so strong, his sister Anji was the best person to talk to about this. He wanted to talk to Dommy but he was away in another world these days, so Anji was the next best thing!


ANJI: So what is it you wanted to talk about shorty?
TRISTAN: How did you know you liked Sean?
ANJI: Well, I wanted to rip his head off and...smooch it! *evil cackle*
TRISTAN: No Anji please be serious for a minute?


ANJI: What's the matter little brother? Are you...into someone?
TRISTAN: I don't know. He makes me feel so happy when I'm around him! I'm sad when we're apart. I wish we could play together every moment of every day!
ANJI: Trist? Is this Wyman we're talking about? The little alien boy?


TRISTAN: How did you...
ANJI: Please, I'm a vampire I can smell it!
TRISTAN: Oh! Well...yes he's my best friend and I...what's happening?
ANJI: You're soul mates, it's cool Tristy...and it's very beautiful so don't you sweat it!


Trist felt a little better after talking to his big sister, soul mates! He liked the sound of that!


Dommy had invited Lynn over to tell her something important, she knew something had been bothering him and she was afraid to ask what it was...she knew anyway...Billy!

LYNN: Dommy? If you're worried about Billy...
DOMMY: I'm leaving Starlight Shores for Monte Vista tomorrow night!
LYNN: What??? Dommy!!!
DOMMY: I want you to come with me and I want you to marry me!
LYNN: This is insane!
DOMMY: I will never be free of him! He put garlic in my bag and holy water in my glass at lunch! He keeps throwing his pencils at me in maths class! I can't take any more Lynn...


DOMMY: ...or I'll end up KILLING HIM!!!


Aleisha had kept a dignified silence all throughout Vladimir's return. But she felt it was time to have a word with her daughter, a quiet word away from the hysterical Jared.

ALEISHA: Lil hun? Got a minute?
LIL: Of course!


ALEISHA: I just wanted you to know that whatever you do in your life I will support you, but if I feel you're making a huge mistake I won't sit back and let it happen!
LIL: Is this about Vlad?


ALEISHA: I told your father that he has nothing to prove to Vladimir! It's the other way around, so if you are sure you want to be with him then...he has a LOT to prove to your father, do you understand? My Jared is not the bad guy here, he nearly died and I...look all I'm saying is this...


ALEISHA: ...give your dad time! He is a very kind, loving and forgiving man! But mess with his family or anyone he loves...and you're in major trouble!


LIL: I know mum, and you're right...Vlad will prove himself! I promise you this!
ALEISHA: I hope you'r right honey because if you're wrong and he is still the same monster who almost ruined our lives?


ALEISHA: Your father WILL kill him!


As Jared had a moment to himself to think, full blown adulthood approaching, he hoped that Lillith was certain of Vladimir and the changes in him. He'd almost stolen his true love from him once, he did not want to lose his daughter!


To Be Continued, coming in part 8.2:

Birthdays, birthdays, running aways, love and romance! Let's face the music and dance! LOL! Until next time, thank you all for reading and have a happy and wonderful New Year everybody!!! 
xLJx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)