Sunday 11 November 2012

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle: Part 7

Generation 8
Welcome to part 7 of my shy family! It's almost the end of Jared's reign *sniffle* but hey...there are five wonderful potential successors to take his place! And he is still a young adult, this is because he made a wish with the genie to have a longer life, at that time Aleisha was still a vampire! So the pair of them still have a little while to go before they adult up completely, part 8 at least! So last time it was Halloween and the gang had a party just after Noah became a teen. Sean took them to an alleged haunted house where Lillith came upon a very sad and lonely Vladimir Lavelle, a shadow of his former wicked self. The vampire who turned her mother and almost killed her father. He promised he would not come after Aleisha or Jared, but can he really be trusted? What lies in store for our five kiddos? Read on and find out...

 With Halloween over and done with, Jared was getting sick of eating birthday cake for every meal. None of the kids had left him any sweets or toffee apples, they had scoffed the lot!

JARED: I cannot eat this!
NOAH: Then pass it over here, I'll have a go!
JARED: How on Earth did your mother manage to give birth to a human garbage disposal?
NOAH: I am a growing boy father! Just like you were once upon a time!
JARED: I had the pleasure of devouring plenty of Key Lime Pie in my day, it was awesome!

Ah, memories! XD

The cake had been in the fridge so long that Tia thought it was actually speaking to her, that or she'd lost her tiny mind...

TIA: What? Don't eat you? Why? Ohhhh, you're only a baby cake!

*sigh* Perhaps it's a new fairy ability? XD

 That day the kids went on a field trip to the mausoleum! Dommy seemed rather keen while Sean was a little hesitant!

 TEACHER: What's the matter Mr Herman? Are you scared of the dark?
ANJI: How very dare you Mr winged education giver!!!
SEAN: No, I just don't fancy getting cobwebs in my awesome hairdo, comprende?

ANJI: Oh great, I'm dating a big girl!!!

 While Tia potty trained little Tristy, she felt rather impish and played a naughty trick on him...

 ,,,which backfired!

TRISTAN: Oh goodies I cans picks ma nose now she is nots here!

TIA: Hehehehehe!

 TIA: Being a fairy is cool, but being a naughty grandma is even better!

 Noah could hear the cries of his little brother and rushed upstairs to find out what was bothering him...

NOAH: Hey little mate, what's all the commotion?
TRISTAN: Noah, gwanny go bzzzzzz...pop!
NOAH: Ohhhhh!

 NOAH: Don't you worry little fella, she's a silly old fairy face!
CODY: HEY! Grandpa is listening to you boy, be very careful what you say!
NOAH: Grandpa is on potty cleaning duty so I don't care what he says. You want a hug baby bro?
TRISTAN: Oh yesh pleases!

 NOAH: There ya go squirt, cuddles for my favourite little brother!
CODY: He's your only little brother!
NOAH: Yeah but he's my only favourite so there!

 CODY: This is...ugh I have no words!

 The Smiths stopped by again, Tristan was becoming a child very soon and Aleisha felt it would be nice for him and Wyman to play together as toddlers one last time!

 Aleisha and Amarith didn't really get along, but they made an effort for the sake of their sons!

 Anji was having one of her moments...

ANJI: I can't bear to be apart from my Seany!

Oh! She has it bad then eh?

Wyman was also becoming a child soon, he loved being with Tristan, but he was looking forward to playing with him as children!

 As the big event finally came, it was Noah that got the privilege of taking Tristan to his cake!

 TIA: You people are weird!!!

 Oh my...

 OH...MYYYY!!!

 The gorgeous Trist, now easily impressed!

 He is a cutie alright!

 As the kids waited for the bus the next morning, they were looking forward to their little brother joining them for the first time. But Lillith was getting the third degree from her brother...

DOMMY: So where did you go last night Lil?
LIL: I have my own private things, you don't need to be privy to everything I do you know!
ANJI: Leave it Dommy, she won't tell you, she'd be too scared you'd blab to mum and dad!

 Tristan had heard so many horror stories about school that he was almost afraid to go!

 Anji and Lil told him tales of getting his head flushed down the toilet and wedgies and all sorts of other terrible things!!!

 But the thought of seeing Wyman at school made him smile! He was very fond of him and the times they spent together as toddlers were the best times he'd ever had!

 Wyman was getting ready to go as well, his big brother Ephrion and big sister Keefa by his side!

 After school, Noah discovered that Suzi was following him to the bus...


SUZI: So Noah, I was wondering...would you like to come over to my house and...study?
NOAH: *gulp* Ummmm...I...huh!


 Noah really did want to go over to Suzi's house, but he was so nervous! Girls were very confusing to him and he tended to avoid his sisters as they were extremely odd!

 SUZI: Just to warn you, my mum is kinda...driven!
NOAH: What do you mean?
SUZI: She loves her career!

 NOAH: You make it sound like she loves her job more than you!
SUZI: Sometimes I wonder!
NOAH: My mum and dad are singers, they put us first all the time though. My dad turned down a gig when my mum was expecting Trist! He said "there will always be other gigs, but your baby brother or sister will only be born once! And I'm not gonna miss that for the world!"
SUZI: He sounds pretty awesome, your dad!
NOAH: Yeah he really kinda is!

 When Noah met Liza Rue, he could tell right away what Suzi meant! She shook his hand and excused herself to do "paperwork". This was a driven woman indeed!

 Noah got along with Suzi's dog straight away, he loved them and it was his dream to befriend as many as he could!

 Mrs Rue offered the kids some snacks before they settled down to do their homework, while back home...

 ...Maya was ageing up, and making a good big racket about it!

 MAYA: I'm old!

Yes but still as cute as ever my dear!

 SUZI: I had a really great time with you Noah, we should hang out more often!
NOAH: Ummm...

 SUZI: Look I know you're a bit shy, but really there's no need to be around me! I...would very much like to give you a hug, if that's okay with you?
NOAH: Okay...ummm...that's fine...I...guess!

 SUZI: I wish you could just relax and be yourself with me!
NOAH: Me too, I...I'm just a little anti-social.

 SUZI: When we were at the party, Halloween?
NOAH: Yes?
SUZI: I thought you were adorable in your little suit!
NOAH: I was James Bond, it was a tuxedo?

 SUZI: I...like you very much! Just thought you should know!
NOAH: I like you too Suzi! You're probably my best friend!

 SUZI: Noah?
NOAH: Yes Suzi?
SUZI: Have you got a date for prom yet?
NOAH: Um nope why?
SUZI: Would you like to go with me?
NOAH: Nah, I think I'll give it a miss thanks!

*sigh* He just doesn't know how hot he is, or that Suzi adores him! XD

 SUZI: I want to go with you, as your date!
NOAH: Oh, well in that case...

 SUZI: Wow, where did that come from?
NOAH: I'm so sorry I just...felt I had to do it!

 NOAH: I gotta go, my dad's gig starts in half an hour, and I really am sorry!
SUZI: Noah wait...

 Yep Jared V has a giiiiiig!!!

 JARED: That's right I rock!

 Noah was still embarrassed over kissing Suzi, he thought a little dancing and music would help him to forget...

 JARED: Thank you, you've been a great crowd GOOOOOODNIIIIIGHT!

 NOAH: Woots, go daddio!
EPHRION: That sucked!
NOAH: Hello? Were you born without ears? Go get yourself some taste bro!

And that's $2,450 for the funds!

 Anji was pacing the floor, wearing out the carpet, stopping for a few evil cackles and rubbing of hands. Her twin was out again, almost after curfew and generally being naughty!

 Lil did manage to get back before Jared and Noah, but her father was suspicious nonetheless!

JARED: Hey kiddo, you been out somewhere?
LIL: Just the park, I lost track of time, sorry daddy!
JARED: No problem...

 JARED: There's something...weird going on here!

Yes, all over town my darling...and especially in this house!

 Dommy was in mourning, Kookie was no more!

 DOMMY: Goodbye my friend! Waaaaaaaah

 Dawnie decided to join in on the grieving!

 DOMMY: *ahem* I'm sorry ancestor lady but did you even know Kookie?
DAWN: I am dead and I can cry when I want! *sob*

 Milo also came to join in on the mourning!

 DOMMY: Ancestor dude, why are you crying over my bird?
MILO: It's something we do, it's autonomous or something, now have some respect!!!

 Tristan was becoming confused! When he wasn't with Wyman he felt sad, when he was with Wyman, he felt happy! These feelings were ever growing, and when the school bell rang he was finding it more and more difficult to leave him behind and go home!

 Aleisha took a dip in the sea (thank you new patch) while her husband was enjoying another new feature!

 She swam and swam and swam...

 ...until she was far out to sea!

 How do you like that then?

ALEISHA: Mmmmm salty!

 ALEISHA: That was refreshing indeed!

 The diving board was being christened by the heir!

JARED: Watch THIS!

 JARED: Yaaaaahoooooooo!!!

 JARED: I'm the man, oh yeah!

We shall see my friend...

 JARED: Ummm, what is she doing? This is my toy!
ALEISHA: Watch and learn little man, watch and learn!

 How elegant!!!

JARED: Show off!

 Yeah that's not so elegant! XD

 Tristan spent every moment he could with Wyman, even risking being out after curfew!

WYMAN: So, do you like, have a girlfriend yet Trist?
TRISTAN: Nah, I'm not really the girlfriend type!
WYMAN: Me neither, I prefer hanging out with you!
TRISTAN: Me too!


 When he did arrive home, Tristan missed Wyman terribly! Even though he'd only just left him!

 Jared was determined to dive as well as his wife, he was like a prune when he made his last ditch attempt...

JARED: This one, this is it!
ALEISHA: Oh Jared, you said that the last ten times! Give up already!
JARED: No!

 JARED: Boo-ya! Take that gorgeous!!!

 ALEISHA: Feel better? Can we go in and shower now???

 Lil arrived home late again that night!

DOMMY: OMG Lil, dad is freaking out! You're so dead!

 ANJI: I can't cover for you any more sister! This has to stop!
NOAH: What does she mean?
LIL: Never you mind!

 ANJI: I'm going to tell!
LIL: You do and I'll pull out the stuffing from your IF lover boy, got it?
ANJI: Are you threatening me Lillith?
LIL: What do you think?
NOAH: Seriously, girls! What is going on?
LIL/ANJI: Keep out of it!

 Dommy was right, Jared was very angry!

JARED: WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN???
ANJI: Daddy I know where she's been...
LIL: Shut it Anji!!!
JARED: No Anjelica, your sister will tell me herself or she's grounded, right Lillith?


 JARED: Not talking huh?
LIL: Daddy, please don't be mad! I was at the park!
JARED: The park again? Why do I not believe you? Go to your room Lillith, you're grounded!

 ANJI: But daddy she...
LIL: Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you!
JARED: Lillith? Room NOW!!!

 Lil was damned if she told, and damned if she didn't! She just wasn't ready to tell the truth yet. She knew how her father would react, but she knew what she was doing was right too. Even if her parents would never see it that way!

The adults went away on a free vacation for two days, as the kids waved them off, Lillith looking stony faced and annoyed that she was still grounded, Dommy decided they should have a teen party to lighten the mood!

 As the teens prepared for their party, Trist and Wy met at the park.

 Wyman's lunch was hijacked by a bunch of ants!!!

 Tristan was concerned about the upcoming party...

TRISTAN: My brother has arranged a party while my parents and grandparents are away and...well...I'd appreciate it if you came over to play! Your brother is going but a lot of other teens are too, I'm scared it'll get outta hand, I'd feel better with you by my side!
WYMAN: Sure Tristy! I won't let you get into trouble!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwssss!!! XD


 TRISTAN: You know this is going to end badly, these parties always do!
WYMAN: Yeah I know, it's just an excuse for Ephrion to chat up that Laurie girl he fancies!

 TRISTAN: Well I appreciate you coming over and keeping me company, lots of snogging and loud music and plumbob knows what else!
WYMAN: Trist, any chance to spend time with you, I'll take it!

 WYMAN: Hey lady I seriously wouldn't eat that if I were you!
TRISTAN: Yeh it's bound to be full of ants!
LADY: Whaaaa...ANTS??? *cough*

 Trist and Wy played rock, paper, scissors...

 ...while Wy's family spent the afternoon together!

 After asking permission from his parents, Wy followed Trist home to play!

 As they arrived at Trist's house, the loud music could be heard from the street!

 Wyman found the teens' dance moves hilarious...

 ...and no wonder! LOL!

 TRISTAN: OMG this is sooooo noisy!
DOMMY: WOOOOTS! PAAAAARRRRRTAAAAAY!

 Noah had invited Suzi, and of course Anji had to invite her Seany!

 The party was in full swing as Lillith slipped out to the back building. Scott Jefferson tried to ask her to dance but she merely blanked him out and left! Ephrion did indeed try and chat up Laurie lol! XD

SEAN: Anj, where's your sister? Isn't she supposed to be grounded?
ANJI: Yeah, hug me tighter!!! Lil won't be far! 

 ANJI: Oh Seany, I wanna have your babies!
SEAN: *gulp* Ummm Anj, let's just...take things slowly huh?
ANJI: Oh I didn't mean right now silly! No, when we get married! We'll have so many babies!
SEAN: Yeah, uh school and graduation really are top of my list first!
ANJI: All I'm saying is...Sean Herman I love you!
SEAN: Oh, well I love you too Anj you know that!

 Where Lillith had been going to all these evenings was becoming clear. As a smarter, glowier Vladimir Lavelle appeared in the garden invited by Lil.

VLAD: My dear Lillith! I came as soon as you called!
LIL: Please come inside, before Anji sees you!

 VLAD: This is very dangerous my sweet! What if your father...
LIL: He's not here, it's perfectly safe! You're looking a lot healthier!
VLAD: Thanks to you my little Florence Nightingale! That plasma fruit you bring me is the ripest and freshest I have ever tasted!
LIL: My gran is a fairy, she talks to the plants!

 VLAD: I was worried, you haven't been round for a couple of days my dearest Lillith. I...missed you!
LIL: I'm sorry!
VLAD: I thought you were angry with me!
LIL: Oh no, never!

 VLAD: Then why have you been avoiding me my darling?
LIL: Things got...messy!
VLAD: They still are it would seem!
LIL: What do you mean?

VLAD: Is it not a bit risky? Us meeting here?
LIL: My parents are on vacation!
VLAD: Oh I see. What about your siblings? What if they see me?
LIL: Well I was grounded, so this was the only way I could tell you that I can't come round for a while!
VLAD: You're going to have to come clean about me sooner or later my dear Lillith! I won't have you lying to your father! 

 LIL: I know Vlad, I know! But not just yet!
VLAD: So you couldn't come round because you were grounded?
LIL: Yes!
VLAD: I am relieved! I thought you had gone off me!
LIL: No Vlad, don't ever think that! I will always be your friend, I know you're a good man and some day my parents will see it too!

 LIL: Now you'd better go, Anji knows all about what I've been doing but she's been threatening to tell for days! As soon as my dad ungrounds me, I'll come and visit you again I promise!
VLAD: I shall wait, and I shall look forward to our next chess game! Goodbye my Lillith, until we meet again!

 Billy had crashed the party, dancing with Anji and constantly taunting Dommy.

BILLY: HEY VAMPIRE BOY!!! Your sister is hot!
ANJI: You what?
LYNN: Stop Billy, stop right now!

 ANJI: You haven't learned your lesson at all have you Billy boy?
BILLY: *gulp* Yes Miss Anji, I-I-I-I have!
TRISTAN: This can't be good!
ANJI: Are you teasing my brother again?
BILLY: I...

 Anji's interrogation would have to wait as the police arrived and gave Dommy a real telling off!

POLICEWOMAN: Stop this party right now!
DOMMY: Or what?

 POLICEWOMAN: Your parents have been called and they will be back in 2 hours!
DOMMY: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 SUZI: What's going on?
DOMMY: Someone called the laws on us!
SUZI: Oh noes!

 While everyone left in a hurry, Lil appeared back in the main house having said farewell to Vlad.

ANJI: So where did you disappear to?
LIL: I went to the back building for a bit of peace, that okay with you?
ANJI: Well as long as you didn't leave the lot, you're grounded remember?

 LIL: How could I forget?
ANJI: Cops were round, mum and dad are coming back in like an hour. Granny T will blow her top when she finds out we had a party without her!
LIL: Yeah, big trouble! It's where I live these days!
ANJI: It's of your own making sister, nobody made you befriend Vladimir Lavelle, and mum and dad WILL find out you know!
LIL: They will if you get your way!

 Tristan: Told you there'd be trouble!

 As the adults arrived, Cody was angry that his vacation was cut short!

 Jared was angry and disappointed with his children for being so rebellious!

 He started on Anji, being the oldest.

JARED: WHAT were you THINKING???
ANJI: Daddy I didn't do it!

 JARED: You are my eldest! You're supposed to bring order while I'm away!
NOAH: Gee glad I'm the second youngest!
ANJI: Daddy, it wasn't me I didn't do this and Lil has been seeing a vampire called Vlad!

JARED: Say that again??? 
ANJI: What? I didn't say...what did I say?

 JARED: Lillith has been seeing a vampire named...Vlad?
ANJI: What? No!
JARED: Vlad who Anjelica?
ANJI: L...Lavelle! Vladimir Lavelle, the vampire who turned mum!

 CODY: So you threw a party and I wasn't invited huh?
DOMMY: ...

 The adults were all very tired that night, having slept on what he had heard from his daughter the night before, Jared felt he had to confront Lil with what he'd been told. That following night was a full moon, Noah wanted to keep out of the way and cycled round to Suzi's.

NOAH: Hi!
SUZI: Hi!
NOAH: Can I stay here tonight? I don't wanna go home!
SUZI: It would be my pleasure!

Jared bit the bullet and confronted his daughter, he was dreading the truth but he had to know! Was she seeing the man that caused this family so much pain?

JARED: Lillith, honey, if there is something you want to tell me then now would be the time!
LIL: Like what?
JARED: Anything, so do you?
LIL: I...no daddy! Not a thing!

Jared was so angry he couldn't help but show it! He knew when Lil was lying and she was lying to him right now!

JARED: You have some explaining to do young lady!!!
LIL: Have I?
JARED: Your sister tells me you've been visiting a vampire named Vladimir! Is this true?
LIL: What if it is?
JARED: If it is, then you're in serious trouble!

 LIL: I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else!
JARED: Oh I think you do!
LIL; How so?
JARED: Is this vampire you're visiting...Vladimir Lavelle?
LIL: Yes!

 JARED: Have you ANY idea what that creep did to your mother? to ME???
LIL: I do!

 JARED: And you still visit him? Why?
LIL: Because he was a sad and lonely man, he was fading away!
JARED: Then you should have let him fade!
LIL: Daddy how can you say this?
JARED: Because he took your mother from me, he made her a monster and he scarred me for life! I nearly lost my family and the love of my life, all because of him!

 LIL: He's a vampire, like me! So does that mean I'm a monster too daddy?

 JARED: DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS!!! You know full well the answer to that! You are my daughter, my flesh and blood and I'm not sorry for wanting that creature dead! I love you Lillith but if you continue to see him I will have to ask you to leave this house!

LIL: So be it!
JARED: So be what?
LIL: I won't see him any more, but on your head be it daddy! Two wrongs don't make a right and if he dies...it's your fault!

TIA: If you think you're getting rid of me, think again old man!
CODY: Pfft, I've got me some of those too so bite me fairykins!

 Jared was confused, hurt and angry over his argument with his favourite daughter. On top of that, he was also worried about Tristan and his behaviour since he became a child!

 JARED: Tristan, you know you can talk to me about anything right?
TRISTAN: Yes dad!
JARED: So you'd tell me if you had something on your mind or...or questions about life and...feelings about...people, do you follow?
TRISTAN: Yes dad!

 JARED: So...girls! You met any nice girls lately?
TRISTAN: Dad...
JARED: It's just...I don't ever see you with one, you're always hanging out with that yellow kid...Wyman!
TRISTAN: I like him!
JARED: That's cool you like him son, just...as a friend...right?

 TRISTAN: What do you mean by that?
JARED: I...look it's cool too if you...like him a bit more than a friend but at your age you're a little young to be thinking about...
TRISTAN: I'm sorry daddy but I'm not ready to talk about this just yet!
JARED: Okay son, that's fine! But remember when you are ready to talk about it, no matter what it is, I'll be ready to listen!

 JARED: I love you son, don't ever forget that okay?
TRISTAN: I know!

 Jared never thought parenthood would be so hard, especially when he thought he had been a model son! When he told his wife this, she laughed.

ALEISHA: Oh Jared, you're forgetting when I came into your life. How you were keeping secrets from your parents and getting into scrapes with an older guy!
JARED: That was different, Vlad is dangerous and I don't want our daughter going anywhere near him!
ALEISHA: Me neither my darling, but Lillith is a smart girl. Surely she sees something in Vlad that wasn't there before!
JARED: What's he even doing here?
ALEISHA: Shut up and hold me!

 JARED: Leesh? I think Tristan might be...
ALEISHA: Gay?
JARED: You think so too?
ALEISHA: I don't think it, I know it! A mother knows, and so does a father Jared! But he's just a kid, let's enjoy his childhood for now and don't worry about it!
JARED: I'm not worried Leesh, I'm immensely proud!!!

 JARED: I am worried about Lillith! Aren't you even a little concerned that Vladimir Lavelle is back in our lives?
ALEISHA: Yes, but he's alone. Kevin and Paolo are gone, he's been holed up in a house with no blood or company for plumbob knows how long! And she won't go back there, not now. You wouldn't really throw her out would you Jared?
JARED: I dunno, proably not, but I needed to scare her into doing the right thing!

 ALEISHA: Vlad can't touch us now my love! We're married and we have five beautiful children! We won, no matter what he does now!
JARED: I hope you're right!

 But despite Aleisha's calm reaction to the past couple of days, Jared was still not convinced that Vlad being back was not something to worry about. And the fact that he had targeted his teenage daughter, who happened to be the mirror image of her mother, disturbed him even more!

So that's it for part 7, part 8 is next eek! Then I have 5 very special...er...SPECIALS for you! All will be revealed, byeeeee....

3 comments:

  1. Awesome :) Urm, did I see a giant frog? ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Harry, Darcy's youngest, is a toad it's very surreal! XD

      Delete
  2. You portray Sean so well, I can't help it but tell you how well you're doing of taking care of the Herman boy! Lil, I hope you know what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)