Friday 26 October 2012

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle: Part 6

Generation 8
Well hello to all who still read this legacy of shy and smexy sims! Last time there was a new addition thanks to a nifty mod that allows more than eight in a household, his name was Tristan and he was a cutie pie like his siblings and his parents and grandparents and...well you get the idea! Anji and Lil became teens and plotted some more while Dommy and Lynn became closer despite Billy's problem with him! Tia continued to be a naughty fairy and pranked her poor son, Jared seems used to her by now though. So what's happening now then? Well Anji is about to be taken down a peg or two and not before time! On with the chapter...

 An elated Dommy was playing in the sand pit and giggling with glee! After all he was madly in love! He and Lynn were the best of friends and Billy couldn't come between them!

 As he made a sandcastle and threw sand in the air, he thought about what Lynn might be doing at that moment in time...

 ...was she missing him like he was missing her? Did she wish she was with him like he was wishing he was with her? This boy had it bad. Awww! XD

As her brother played and day dreamed (or night dreamed lol) Anji was getting a lecture from her mother about keeping people away from her cow plant! Granny Tia was getting a little TOO close!

ALEISHA: And another thing! You are NOT to keep it here, you put it out back where nobody gets hurt! MUM!
TIA: Whoa there girl, ya scared me!
ALEISHA: KEEP AWAY FROM THE COW PLANT!!!

 Inside, Carly was shocked to discover a Von Strunkle as good looking, if not more so, as her husband Jason!

CARLY: Oh you're hotty hot hot!
JARED: Erm, thanks? Uh great great great great great great grandmother!

 CARLY: Oh thanks so much, I shall treasure it forever! Cuz ya know I'm dead and I'll be here forever anyway!
JARED: Riiiiiiiiight!

 Little Tristan had discovered the crawl and was headed straight for...

 ...MAYA!

TIRSTAN: Outta da ways dawgeeee!
MAYA: Can't I eat him already?

 TRISTAN: Aw darns, I is supposed ta be invincible heres!

 TRISTAN: Looks, a boat!

 TRISTAN: No ones will finds me heres, hehe!

 TRISTAN: Oh hewwos der mister woch ness monster, you is gunna eats me? Huh? *giggle*

 The kids from the foster home aged up! Dommy was a bit behind being a vampire!

 Laurie!

 Lynn!

 Tabatha!

 Billy!

 Billy still adored Lynn and he thought that now they were teenagers, maybe she would start to see him the way he had always seen her!

BILLY: We could go to prom together, that's if...you're free?
LYNN: *sigh* Billy!!!

BILLY: You're so pretty Lynny Lynn Lynn!
LYNN: Billy, I'm with Dommy! Please accept it!
BILLY: He's still a kid Lynn, we grew up...he didn't!

But Lynn's heart was true to Dommy, and she was willing to wait!

 ANJI: YES! Today, at 3pm! All welcome!
LIL: I don't like this Anj, I don't like this AT ALL!!!

 ANJI: Oh yes the more the merrier Laurie! Just make sure Billy is there! See you later!

 ANJI: It is done!
LIL: Oh sister!

 To take her mind off of the unpleasantness her sister had planned, Lil took to the decks to entertain everyone at the afternoon house party. But she failed to impress her grandfather!

CODY: Ya call that music? Puh-lease!!!
JARED: Hmmm, I prefer indie rock but this? It's quite good!
ALEISHA: My daughter the DEEEEEE-JAAAAAAAY!
ANJI: Shhh, I need to know when Billy is here and your horror show you call music is putting me off!!!

 LIL: Lalalalalala! I'm not listening!!! I rock so there!

 LIL: I'm in charge of the music grandpa so there! nehnehnehnehneh hehehe!!!
CODY: You kids have no respect these days! I would NEVER have spoken to my granny Riv like that...mainly because she'd kill me slowly and very painfully, but I had respect!!!

 The party got off to a rather...freakish start!

 There's something not quite right with Harry! :o/

 ANJI: Hello Billy!
BILLY: Er hi...Anjelica?
ANJI: That's right! Come, I have something to show you!

 ANJI: Kneel before the cow plant, you're her food today!
BILLY: WHAAAAA...

 BILLY: Holy mother of cow plants...please...don't let it hurt me!
ANJI: You hurt my brother, it's payback!
BILLY: No, I said I was sorry for that to Lynn!

 LYNN: Oh gosh, Dommy? Please call off your sisters?
DOMMY: This is very upsetting!

 LYNN: If you two don't cut it out NOW, I'm going to call the police!!!

LIL: Come on sister, this is going too far now!
ANJI: Au contraire, it's only just begun!
BILLY: *whimper* What do you witches want from me???

BILLY: Look! Vampires are cool okay? Now call off your pet cow plant PLEEEEEAAAASE???

???: HEY!!! Ungrateful dead!!! Leave the kid alone ya big bully!!!

Anjelica was suddenly aware of a boy standing behind them, he had green hair like her grandfather and Lil and Noah, imaginary friend blood ran through this kid's veins! And who did he think he was crashing her party and ruining her big moment to avenge her brother???

 ANJI: WHAT did you just say to me???
???: You heard vamp girl!
ANJI: How very dare you, this is my house and MY PARTY!!! You weren't invited so scram Imaginary Freak! Yeah I know what you are!
???: Oh yeah? better than being a bullying blood sucking rag doll!!!
ANJI: I'm so gunna kick your felt covered a$$!!!

???: Try it vamp girl!!!
ANJI: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???
???: I'm Sean Herman, son of Maxie and Roy Herman, and I don't like to see anyone getting bullied!!!
ANJI: BULLIED??? BULLIED??? You are so outta line here you green haired dummy!!!
SEAN: NO YOU ARE!!! You pink haired pale face!!!
ANJI: GRRRR!!! 

 ANJI: You have no idea what you're talking about! That snotty brat over there has been giving my little brother a hard time so yeah, I wanted to teach him a lesson! Not that it's any of your gorram business!!!
SEAN: You were feeding him to a cow plant???
ANJI: NO I WAS NOT! I was just trying to scare him and why am I even explaining myself to you? Get off my property!!!

SEAN: How was I to know you were sticking up for your little brother? Jeez! All i saw was a boy cowering at a very hungry cow plant!
ANJI: You're a busy body! You're a pain in the butt and I hate you!
SEAN: Oh yeah? Well, you're not exactly my favourite person either sweet cheeks!
ANJI: SWEET CHEEKS???
SEAN: ITJUSTCAMEOUT!!! You're insufferable!!! 


 ANJI: And you're a stupid freak who's mother mated with her IF!!! Now LEAVE!!!

 SEAN: For your information my mother was the child of an IF, a bit like your great grandmother, VON STRUNKLE!!! Just because your family is a bit more famous than mine it doesn't give you the right to insult my mother!!!

 ANJI: Just stay outta my way in future, or I'll feed YOU to my cow plant, got it Herman Munster?
SEAN: Oh yes, I got it alright! No problem lady!

 POLLY: Dear Diary, 
Crazy cousin Anji tried to feed a boy to her cow plant today! Oh and she fell in love with a green haired IF boy who tried to stop her! Yep, she's got it baaaaaaad!

 NOAH: How come everyone is bigger than me???
ABBIE: Because you are weak!!!

 POLLY: Anji? You really are scary!
ANJI: Go home!
LYNN: *gulp* Tell Dommy I said bye!!! *runs off*

 DOMMY: That was an experience huh?
NOAH: Oh yes, good job you were napping eh Trist?
TRISTAN: Napping, yuss!

 DOMMY: I want to thank you for protecting me, I don't think Billy will be a problem any more!
ANJI: Well it's your birthday tomorrow squirt, you can kick his butt all on your own from now on! And possibly Sean Herman's for me!
LIL: Oh come on Anj, you luuuuurve him!
ANJI: SHUTUP!!!

 LIL: Well, you do!
ANJI: I wouldn't love that little IF freak if he was the last boy on earth!
LIL: I believe you...thousands wouldn't!!!

 NOAH: Well if that's how a girl shows you she loves you? By yelling? I'll pass!
TRISTAN: Me toos, I is not likin's da gurls nu-uh!!!

 ANJI: Who does he think he is?
LIL: Sean Herman?
ANJI: Well I'm Anjelica Von Strunkle and NOBODY talks to me like that and gets away with it!
LIL: He did!
ANJI: SHUT UUUUUUP! I need some cheering up! OHHHHHH TRIIIIISTAN!!!

 ANJI: Hehehe!
TRISTAN: Wuts?

 ANJI: Givey!
TRISTAN: Oh noes!

 ANJI: MINE all MINE!!

 TRISTAN: *gaaaaaasp*

 TRISTAN: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

 LIL: Oh sister, that was mean!

 ANJI: That was awesome! Woots!
DOMMY: Oh Trist, don't cry brother!
NOAH: That was...totally...uncool!

 ANJI: Muahahahahahahahahaha!
TRISTAN: WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

 ANJI: Look Trist, I give you oodles of cuddlies!
TRISTAN: Yays! *giggle*
NOAH: Don't fall for it Trist!

 SEAN: Dang vamp girl!
ANGUS: Come on Herman it's freezing out here!
SEAN: Okay okay!!!

Sean had a friend called Angus Wallace. He was a werewolf and  kinda lonely! Sean met him one morning in the woods after a full moon and helped him get back home safely, they'd been friends ever since. Sean visited him regularly, he was like a big brother to him and he could tell him anything. He often talked to him like he would have talked to his real big brother Billy, but sadly he died before he was born. Although he and his twin Yurko were close, he felt he didn't want to burden him with his problems. Yurko was a sensitive soul, he relied on Sean to be strong.


 SEAN: That girl across the street is a piece of work!
ANGUS (in background): I think you fancy her!
SEAN: As if! She's a vampire!
ANGUS: And I'm a werewolf, doesn't stop you coming over here and eating my food! Not to mention playing my XBox!
SEAN: Yeah I know, but that girl...she's...
ANGUS: All you ever talk about these days! Jeez Herman!!!

 SEAN: I only met her today!
ANGUS: Yeah and you never stopped talking about her all day!
SEAN: Well she was mean!

 ANGUS: Hey, I've got an idea! Why don't you just ask her out already???

 SEAN: Yeah you're funny there Wallace! I'd rather she killed me than kissed me! Hehe! *nervous chuckle*

ANGUS: No joke Herman, I think you're crazy about this girl so you should ask her out! Preferably to prom!
SEAN: Huh-now?

 SCOTT: Who you asking to prom Herman?
SEAN: Oh, hey Scott!
ANGUS: Yeah why don't you come in Jefferson? *rolls eyes*

Scott Jefferson and Sean used to be friends, but Scott changed suddenly, he became cruel and thoughtless. Sean brought Scott to meet Angus before he changed, they both regularly competed for Angus' attention!

 SCOTT: So I saw you arguing with that hot vamp girl today and I was wondering if you could put in a good word for me?
SEAN: Uh-huh?
SCOTT: Yeah, I mean she backed down when you went for her and she's Anjelica Von Strunkle, she backs down for nobody dude!

 SEAN: Well I seriously doubt that I can have any influence in who she chooses to date Scotty!

 SCOTT: Sure you do, she respects you now, you challenged her and she was impressed!
SEAN: Oh I doubt that somehow!

 SCOTT: I really want to take her to prom, I have this fantasy of being bitten by a vamp and she's just the right little vamp to do it!
SEAN: You what?

 SEAN: KEEP AWAY FROM HER YOU LOSER! OR I'LL KICK YOUR PRETTY BOY BUTT!!!
SCOTT: Whoa there Herman!

 SCOTT: What the heck was that all about? You into her or something?
SEAN: Watch your mouth Jefferson! That's all!

 SCOTT: I think you're into her! Sorry man, I didn't know! What about her sister? She single?

 Back at the legacy house, Tia was up to no good again! This time with a poor werewoman!

 TIA: Looky up there furry butt!!!
WEREWOMAN: Huh???

 TIA: Oh lordy this is fun!

WEREWOMAN: Ugh! Fiiiiire buuuuuurn!!!
TIA: YES! That was hilarious hehehehe!

 I guess she feels the same, lucky for Tia! :o/

 Dommy's Beeeeeeday! *sniffle*

 DOMMY: I can't wait to be with Lynn!

 Dommy is now brooooding! Lurvely!

 Yes this birthday was odd like every other Von Strunkle birthday! Dommy's first act as a teen...

 ...was to eat his cake...

 ...then invite his Lynny over!

 Lynn ran straight into Dommy's arms, and stayed there for a very long time!

 LYNN: Oh Dominic! You're...gorgeous!
DOMMY: Not half as gorgeous as you!

 DOMMY: So there's something I've been dying to do since I aged up!
LYNN: What's that?
DOMMY: This!

 DOMMY: I'm so happy you waited for me!
LYNN: There was no question! I love you Dominic, since we first met and you know it!
DOMMY: Ditto!

 DOMMY: Well let's make this official shall we?
LYNN: Oh I wish we would, it's been a long time coming!

 DOMMY: Will you be my girlfriend?
LYNN: Duh yeah!
DOMMY: And be my date for prom?
LYNN: Stupid questions you already know the answers to! Yes and yes!

 NOAH: Ugh, they haven't come up for air in like ten minutes, come on Patches lets go inside!

LYNN: I don't think Billy is going to give up without a fight Dommy!
DOMMY: Then that's what he'll get!
LYNN: Be careful!
DOMMY: I won't hurt him unless he tries to hurt me!
LYNN: You're stronger than him remember, you can put him down if you have to!
DOMMY: I'm hoping I don't have to Lynn, I really don't like hurting people!
LYNN: I know, that's why I love you!!! 

 DOMMY: I won't give you up!
LYNN: I should hope not!
DOMMY: Billy will realise that eventually.
LYNN: Yes he will, but not after one of you gets seriously hurt!
DOMMY: Nothing can touch me as long as I have you!

 DOMMY: See you at prom?
LYNN: With bells on!

 DOMMY: YESSSS I has gots a date to da prom!

 LIL: Look Anj there's that boy that gave you what for yesterday!
ANJI: Is it indeed? Well...
LIL: *gasp* Who is THAT with him?
ANJI: i neither know nor care Lillith, get them off our property!

 LIL: You're in love with that guy!
ANJI: How dare you! I am NOT!
LIL: You haven't stopped talking about him since yesterday so yeah, you're obsessed with the guy! You luuuurve him!

 ANJI: Ohhhhhh Lil! Stop it I am not! Oh gosh he's ringing the bell! *swoon*

LIL: Told ya, you love him!!! Now I'm going to meet the yummy one!

 ANJI: Oh, it's you!
SEAN: I guess it must be, Scott here wanted to meet your sister!
ANJI: Oh really?
SEAN: Yeah, he's...well he's kind of a slime ball so...

ANJI: WHAT THE HELL HERMAN???
SEAN: Hey, he was going to ask you to prom!
ANJI: Oh really?
SEAN: But I told him you were going with me!
ANJI: Oh you did, did you???
SEAN: Yeah, no need to thank me!
ANJI: THANK...? Well I guess we'll have to go together, to you know...keep up the pretence, BUT...if he breaks my sister's heart I will kill you!
SEAN: If he breaks your sister's heart I'll kill him before you kill me! 

 SEAN: Wanna go for a walk?
ANJI: I suppose I could humour you for a moment, yes!
SEAN: You're too kind!

 SEAN: I wanted to tell you...
ANJI: ...that you're a nosy Imaginary friend that jumps in head first before he knows the whole story?
SEAN: No, may I?

 ANJI: *gasp* What are you...
SEAN: Just shut up for a sec will ya?
ANJI: Excuse me...
SEAN: Anjelica...I am sorry for calling you those names!

 ANJI: You are?
SEAN: Yes, that was a nice thing you did for your brother. I have a twin like you and two older sisters, if anyone hurt them I'd do exactly the same! I admire what you did!
ANJI: Thank you Sean!
SEAN: That's the first time you've called me Sean!

 ANJI: That's the first time you've called me Anjelica!
SEAN: I want to ask you something!
ANJI: Yes?

 SEAN: I'm getting these...feelings...I don't understand!
ANJI: What kind of feelings Sean?
SEAN: A-about y-you and...*breathes*...Anji you've got the most beautiful eyes! You're beautiful! And you're so...stubborn and evil!
ANJI: Why thank you, you're so sweet!

 SEAN: I have to get back, but I'll see you at the prom!
ANJI: It's a date! And Sean?
SEAN: Yes?
ANJI: I WILL get that kiss you just so naughtily denied me!
SEAN: Count on it!

I think Anji is in love after all! Everyone was right!

 I wish I could say that her sister was as successful in love but...

LIL: So Scott do you want to go to the prom with me?
SCOTT: Oh this is awkward! 

SCOTT: Lillith hun, look I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression babe but I already have a date for the prom!
LIL: Oh...
SCOTT: Besides, I can't show up with a vamp on my arm, it's just not cool!
LIL: I see...
SCOTT: No hard feelin's babe? 

 SCOTT: See ya around babe!
LIL: Okay...b-bye!

NOAH: Want me to go kick him in the nuts Lil? Cuz I will for you!!!
LIL: Oh Noah, you're so sweet! But I just want to go smother myself with my pillow right now 'kay? *sniffle* 

 JARED: Lil? Honey? You okay?
LIL: No daddy, I'm...dead inside!
JARED: You're what now?

 JARED: Noah what's up with your sister?

 NOAH: Bad boy broke her heart!

 JARED: Oh he did did he? *growl* Nobody hurts my babies!

 JARED: And where do you think you're going with Tristan's toy boat mother?
TIA: Never you mind, look away, you saw nothing understand?

 Tristan was trying hard to learn to walk, and mummy Aleisha was being very patient...

 ...very patient indeed!

ALEISHA: Come on little Tristy!
TRISTAN: Nopes! Fwightened!

 NOAH: Ah Patches my trusty friend!

 NOAH: #you raise me uuuup so I can stand on mooooouuuuntains!#

Ew, enough of that child! >.<

 Cody had a few encouraging words for his daughter-in-law...

CODY: You are NEVER going to get that kid to walk, he has a problem with his legs, they wobble!
ALEISHA: Oh yes? *scowl*

 ALEISHA: Yay we showed grandpa didn't we Tristy?
TRISTAN: Yeps we dids!

ANJI: I'm sorry Lil, I really am!
LIL: It's okay, I guess you're the pretty one Anj and I'm the stupid, dumb green haired air head! Of course he wouldn't want to go with me!
ANJI: It's his loss, he's a loser! Who are you going to prom with now?
LIL: Tabatha! *sigh* 

ANJI: There is a boy out there for you, and he is amazing! You'll meet him sister, you will!
LIL: No I won't, because I give up! I give up on love and boys and everything in between!

 So this stray dog appeared on the lot, so I added him to the family! I named him Bubba Von Strunkle! He was shy at first...

 ...but I coaxed him out of his paws! Aww!

 It was finally prom night!

ANJI: LIIIIIL! LIMO'S HEEEEERE!

 DOMMY: We thought you weren't coming!
LIL: Well, gotta go t the prom right? Even if your date is a friend who's a girl!

 NOAH: I'm never going to prom, it involves kissing and dancing and...ew touching!
DOMMY: Oh I sure hope so!
ANJI: Me too!
LIL: Guys? Child in the room?
DOMMY/ANJI: He started it!!!

 The girls were flocking around the lovely Jared, as they do! And it was almost time for prom! Would they make it?

 They were cutting it fine, especially when my new doggie Bubba decided to die! *sniffle*

 Yep he only stayed in the house for a matter of hours and he was leaving this mortal coil already!

 off he goes, bye bye Bubba!

 Even worse than that, Lillith didn't go to the prom!!! WHY???

LIL: I just didn't okay???

 Come on Lil, why didn't you go honey?

LIL: Oh I wanted to go, with a boy! I just couldn't bear to see my brother and sister all loved up so...I came home!!!

 LIL: Prom sucks!

Oh-kay! O.O

 NOAH: Totally not cool!

What?

 NOAH: Time for some fun!

 NOAH: *clears throat* Attention peasants! I am here to rule you!

 NOAH: I may be a strict King but I am a fair King!

 NOAH: And I will beat you if you say otherwise!

 The teens returned and mourned the dog who only stayed a short while!

Anjelica was crowned prom queen, she never cried so much in her teen life! She made a good impression on Sean with some epic moves. She and Sean were inseperable! She was having a great time doing the funky chicken when Sean asked her to go steady, she of course said yeppers!

Dommy was prom king, he boogied onto the stage and suggested to everyone that the school needed a prank, the chaperones were not happy! Lynn revealed that she liked him a lot and they were inseperable and possibly the cutest couple at the dance and the dynamic duo!

 While his siblings mourned, Noah towered over his kingdom and cheered! Insensitive boy!

 Tristan was left to fend for himself and considered eating his shoe...

 ...but then he realised he needed the potty more!

Upon realising it was going to be his birthday next chapter, Noah did a little happy Kingly dance!

 NOAH: I can't wait to be a teen! Woots!

All in good time my boy, sooner than you may think too!

Anyway that's it for this chapter, look out for the Halloween Special which will be very very soon! I leave you with Anji and Dommy's prom pictures! Byeeeee! XD

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed with what you came up with for Sean. Even though I didn't describe his character in depth, you nailed him better then I could. Keep up the good work and take care of my Sean (I'm not treating his brother so well. He goes missing after the twins become young adults just to yet you know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOAH: #you raise me uuuup so I can stand on mooooouuuuntains!#
    hahahahahahahahahahaha that made me laugh soooo hard :D:D:D Loved the chapter! <3 and Anji&Sean :):):)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)