Sunday 14 October 2012

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle: Part 5

Generation Eight

Welcome back those of you who are still reading...well last time on The Shylife, Jared and his littlest kiddo, Noah, bonded with a bit of walking and talking! Aleisha enjoyed the outdoors after losing her vampire fangs and allergy to the sunlight! Tia got her mischief on as her newly fairyfied self adjusted to wings and impishness! Cody had a good laugh as Dommy aged into a child and met the girl of his dreams even at his tender age, her name? Lynn Randle, a girl living at the Millers' foster home down the road. Sadly though, Dommy's friendship with Lynn took a bad turn when another resident at the foster home, Billy Sands, was cruel to him and found him a threat as he too was fond of Lynn! Anji and Lil felt the need to protect their younger brother as he was now becoming a recluse, afraid he would never be able to have a normal life, so of course Anji began plotting Billy boy's demise! So, what happened next? Well scroll on down and find out peepols...

Noah had three days left of toddling! Then it was hello childhood for him!

NOAH: Yuss I is nots too keens on dis idea!

TOUGH! It's life pal! >.<

Cody was none too pleased at having to start afresh in the magician game! But he was soon climbing up that career ladder and setting things on fire...

...although a little practice wouldn't go amiss old boy!

CODY: Huh! I long for the days when I could do this with my eyes closed!

Jared was aware that his eldest child was up to something, he was just too afraid to ask what...

ANJI: Hi daddy!
JARED: Hey there sweetie, what are you doing?
ANJI: Plotting the death of a human boy who humiliated my brother! You?

JARED: There is something seriously wrong with that girl! Mark my words, there may be trouble ahead!

You may be right my boy! XD

Well Jared, you were right! Anji had begged Tia to get her a Cow Plant, and well I guess she did it! Naughty little fairy!

ANJI: Wooooooow! You're big!
COW PLANT: Thank you mistress!

ANJI: You want this lollipop?
COW PLANY: Yehyehyeh! Gimmegimmegimme!

ANJI: I have great plans for you my friend, great plans! *cackle*

That evening the girls were playing in the playground at their favourite time, nightfall!

ANJI: I can see him Lil! I SEEEEE HIIIIM!!!

LIL: WHOOOOOO? HEY ANJIIIIIII!!!

ANJI: LIIIIL! I COULD SHOOT BILLY BOY FROM HERE YA KNOW!!!

LIL: Can I come up please?

ANJI: Sure, you can hold the bullets!

LIL: *mutters* Jeez Anji we are NOT shooting him! Maybe we could poison him or something but NO SHOOTING!!!
ANJI: WHAAAAT DID YOU SAAAAAY???
LIL: NOOOOOTHING!!!

I think we should be worried about both of them, they sure do take it seriously when someone upsets their brother! O.O

NOAH: Mummy? I is so very hungwee! Does yoos has food fur ickle meeees?
ALEISHA: JAAAAAAARED! THE KID'S TALKING IN RIDDLES AGAIN!!!

Man there is too much shouting going on here!!! >.<

While his sisters played, Dommy was busy composing an email to Lynn. She had sent him one telling him she was sorry about Billy and that she wanted to play with him again, but this time at his house!

DOMMY: Ugh, what do I say? Why is this so hard!!!

Just say, yes you'd love her to come over and play!!!

DOMMY: I know, I'll say yes, I'd love her to come over and play!

*head* *desk* *looks up at screen* *facepalm*

ALEISHA: Yep, figures your father would avoid this! I tell ya, just because he potty trained his little sister when he was a teenager he thinks it gives him immunity for the rest of his life! HA!

NOAH: Mummy, don'ts be so hard on daddeh, he teached me ta talks and walks without falling ova!
ALEISHA: Well that was an epic fail, can't you talk PROPERLY???
NOAH: I can says poop and potty and farts?
ALEISHA: Great! Your father's a genius!
NOAH: I noes!

Sarcasm, young Von Strunkle here needs to learn that and soon! XD

ALEISHA: Oh yes? Speak of the devil...
JARED: *gasps* WHERE!!!
ALEISHA: You just missed potty duties AGAIN!!!
JARED: Oh dear, that's just bad luck huh? Wow, maybe next time!
ALEISHA: NEXT TIME???
JARED: Yeah when we have another baby!
ALEISHA: ANOTHER...
JARED: Close your mouth Leesh or you'll catch flies!
ALEISHA: Jared Von Strunkle, you promised to get those muscles sorted!
JARED: Yeah *sigh* I'm on it!

JARED: Hey there pal, miss me?
NOAH: Oh yuss! I missed yoos so much daddeee!

JARED: Mummy wants daddy to lose the muscle, what do you think?
NOAH: Dat mummeee is right...for onesies!

So he's going to do it then? Awww, true love! He'll do anything for his Leesh!

JARED: If this makes me ugly I'll never forgive her!

JARED: Well, back to the old me!

You still look gorgeous my babe!

JARED: I kinda liked it, I'm going to miss being buff!

Er...still looking buff to me my darling boy!!!

JARED: *yaaawn* Just hangin' out...in my pants...hello ladies!

*drooool* Ummmm...hi...you are just...to die for! *thud* I'll get up in a minute, just...gimme a sec! >_<

JARED: Hey there, don't mind me, just dancin'...in my pants!!!

*thud* Ohhhhh I need a helmet, I faint waaaay too much!!! XD

After exchanging a few emails, Dommy and Lynn met up at casa Von Strunkle to play!

LYNN: Hi Dominic!
DOMMY: Hi Lynn!
LYNN: It's so nice to play with you again!
DOMMY: Yeah!

LYNN: TAAAAAG!!! You're it fang boy!!!
DOMMY: Whaa...oh!

LYNN: Come on, catch me!
DOMMY: *gasp* I...oh! *breathes heavily*
LYNN: I'm right behind you!

DOMMY: I...know...I...*deep breaths* just need...a...minute!
LYNN: Wow you're really outta shape!
DOMMY: I...never...played tag...before!
LYNN: Oh! I didn't know that...
DOMMY: Or...played...in...daylight! *cough*
LYNN: What do you wanna do then?

DOMMY: I want to play noble knight and gracious lady!
LYNN: Huh?
DOMMY: Kiss kiss, mwah!
LYNN: Oh Dommy *giggle* you're adorable!!!

LYNN: This is how you play THAT! *kisses cheek*
DOMMY: Ho-leeeeeee...

DOMMY: Why does Billy hate me?
LYNN: He doesn't really, he's just grumpy! And he likes me a lot, or so Tabs told me!
DOMMY: Well I like you a lot and I don't wanna be mean to him and call him a freak!

LYNN: Dominic...
DOMMY: Please, call me Dommy! Everyone in my family does!
LYNN: Dommy, I'm not sure if you know this but...I really like you a lot too!
DOMMY: I felt it, when we said hi at your house that night! I felt a spark, and my tummy felt like little worms were wriggling in it and my heart felt as if it was on fire! And we've not really played noble knight and gracious lady properly...

DOMMY: *kisses* Now we have!
LYNN: *blush*

Dommy and Lynn played together on the swings until the sun set in the sky. They vowed to play together again, no matter what Billy said or did!

With one more day to go until Noah's birthday, Maya felt she needed to let the little guy get to know her!

But Noah was having problems of his own with the butler!

NOAH: She is more sleepy dan mees!

BUTLER: *snort* Woah! Must.Sleep.Soooon!
NOAH: Sees?

MAYA: Hello son of Jared!
NOAH: Bogey hehehe! Why is dat dogs starin' at me?

MAYA: You know, I should really eat you, I'm sure no one will notice you're gone! They've got the twins and whatshisface so you won't be missed!
NOAH: I just pooped!
MAYA: Ugh, I'll pass then! You live to see another day little one!

Lucky for him, that morning he was about to become a child. Daddy Jared took him to his cake!

ALEISHA: Hahahahahaha! My baby boy is growing up!
JARED: Yeah yeah, pipe down there girly! This is a big step in a guy's life here!
NOAH: Wens does I gets cake???

NOAH: Oh daddeh your chesty hair is ticklish! *giggle*

That's it Codes, laugh at your grandson! >.<

Noah, now eccentric! Yee-haw! XD

NOAH: Do I get cake NOW?

Yuss, eats eats!!!

WHOOO FED THE DAWG???

It seemed that Anji was practising on this poor bunny!

ANJI: So Billy boy, are you sorry for calling my brother a freak? What's that? You are? Oh well then I'll only boil you to death rather than set you on fire! Hehehehe!!!

ANJI: That's right Billy, you will be sorry!

O.o

As her sister was plotting, Lil was playing!

LIL: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

More Jaredy goodness! XD

ANJI: So daddy, there's this boy who was mean to Dommy and I think he really needs to be taught a lesson because you don't talk to people like that I mean I even know that and I'm evil and really daddy would it kill ya to put on some clothing??? Sheesh!

JARED: Ya know Anji, one day you will learn to appreciate the human male physique, and that human male will steal your heart...like I stole your mother's! So no, I will not cover up my delicious bod because it will disappoint many females sim or otherwise! And by the way, that boy who steals your heart? I will have to carry out some serious checks on him, just sayin'!
ANJI: Okay daddy, but it will never happen! Boys smell!

Oh dear, Anjelica? You've got a lot to learn! XD

RIVER: Outta the way descendant!!! This here's my time to play!
JARED: Ewwwww...see through person! Shoo!

RIVER: You kids today, you have no respect for your deceased relatives!
JARED: Great granny Riv?
RIVER: Yes...er...thingy?
JARED: This here's my legacy now! I do respect you but I'm runnin' the show kapish?
RIVER: Whatever just move away from the slide will ya? And put some clothes on!

That night poor Dommy was alarmed to discover someone sleeping in his bottom bunk!

DOMMY: Who's snorin' down there? Ugh!!!

It was in fact the butler, sleeping in his room. It didn't disturb him that much as he rolled over and went back to sleep...

...while I spied on him and took pictures, just like I did to his grandfather and father before him! Yes I'm sad! XD

*gasp* He's waking...oh wait!

Phew! I remain unnoticed! XD

DOMMY: Zzzzz...weird lady taking snaps of...zzzzZ...meeee...zzzzzzZZZZ!

As the new day began, Noah was outside fretting over his first day of school, while his big sister Lillith...

...was playing on the swing, in her pyjamas! Go figure! XD

Aleisha was feeling a bit under the weather, poor love!

ALEISHA: Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuurgh!!!

Just as she'd recovered from that rather unfortunate bout of sickness, Jared nonchalantly strolled into the bathroom and proceeded to use the toilet right in front of her! As if she hadn't been through enough! O.O

His punishment for being a...er...man? Was to cook his own waffles for his breakfast while she caught up with some much needed sleep!

JARED: Uh-oh! Ugh, smokey! I think something is wrong here...very wrong!

Yeah you burnt them!

JARED: Jeez, are they supposed to be this black?

No you burnt them!

MAYA: Keep them human, I'm not that hungry!

JARED: *pout* What am I gonna do now?

Er, not burn them next time?

MAYA: Seriously, are you gonna eat them?
JARED: Well, I guess I could scrape the charcoal off them. They might taste good!

Yeah, if you hadn't BURNT THEM???

Well he decided against it then? Opted for apple pancakes the butler left instead?

JARED: What? They're so soft and...not burnt!

I hear ya, good choice my dear!

After the pancakey goodness, Jared took to the trampoline...

JARED: Wheee I'm a bunny...that can fly!

Maya I seriously think you should get out of there, this will not end well!

JARED: Dog I just had pancakes, I don't want you to end up like one!

Well said! XD


JARED: She's behind me isn't she?

What can I say, she's loyal!

Oh dear, did you fall off the trampoline?

JARED: Aaaaaaaaaaaand streeeeeeeeeeetch! Just...doing some push ups here!

JARED: *Sniffle* Ouch, I mean er...wow what a workout!

  You fell off the trampoline!!!

JARED: I fell off the trampoline! *sob*

That's what I said! Come here I will kiss you all better, if only I could! :'o(

Well only way is to get back on the horse...or the trampoline as the case may be!

JARED: I can see for miles wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!

JARED: Tee hee, everything looks funny from this angle!

JARED: Oh lordy this is...refreshing!!! BOOOOOOOO-YAAAAAAAAAA!!!

That evening as the kids had just finished their homework and Noah went off to play with his imaginary friend, there was a knock on the door.

ANJI: That'll be Tabatha, I invited her over for a, er...chat?
LIL: Oh Anji, just drop this Billy business already, please?
ANJI: No can do sis! The wheels are all set in motion!

Anjelica had invited Tabatha Blaze over to talk about Billy and his mistreatment of her brother Dominic.

ANJI: Hi Tabs, is my brother okay at your house?
TABS: Yes, Billy is out at the park and won't be back for at least three hours! So, what is it you want me to help you with?
ANJI: Well, it's about a spell...

As his sister continued to plot Billy's demise, Dommy was doing homework with Lynn.

DOMMY: Hey, is that your doll's house?
LYNN: No it's Laurie's, but now she's a teen she never really plays with it!
DOMMY: Cool, my sisters aren't really into that kind of thing, can I look at it?
LYNN: Sure Dommy!

Tabatha was just about to leave when Aleisha took a funny turn, again!

ALEISHA: Ugh! I'm gonna be very very sick!!!

She wasn't wrong there! :o)

Well I like to spy on Jared when he's either naked or semi-naked but...that hair?

JARED: I get the feeling I'm not alone here! Is that you LJ in the sky?

Yes and I hate your hair!!!

JARED: If you're listening, I could really do with my back getting scrubbed!!!

If only gorgeous, if ooooonly!!!

Back at the foster home, Dommy was entertaining Lynn with his doll house play he called "Sir Dommykins and Fair Lady Lynn!"

DOMMY: *high pitched voice* Oh Sir Dommykins, thank you for saving me from the evil troll! *deep voice* No problem Fair Lady Lynn, I only ask for one thing in return! *high voice* Oh? Anything kind sir! *deep voice* A kiss! *high voice* Why yes of course mwwwwwaaaaah!

LYNN: *giggle* Oh Dommy!!!
DOMMY:  And they lived happily ever after...

DOMMY: ...the end!
LYNN: Dommy? I think you're wonderful! I think I could even be a little bit in love with you!

DOMMY: Well a little bit is better than nothing!
LYNN: No, I mean...I think it's more than a little bit! I feel sad when you're not around me, I feel like I'm floating when you are! Dommy, I do! I love you!
DOMMY: I have to go, curfew is in fifteen minutes, and Lynn?
LYNN: Yes?
DOMMY: I've loved you since I met you! Goodnight Fair Lady Lynn!

Dominic may have been discovering love at a very young age, but his parents were experiencing the ups and downs of being high school sweethearts!

JARED: Gah flush goddarn you! How did you block the toilet in the first place?
ALEISHA: I told you, I was very sick!
JARED: You don't say! You didn't eat burnt waffles did you?
ALEISHA: What are you talking about?
JARED: Nothing!

JARED: Grrrrrrrrr, it's no goooood!!! *RAAAGE*
ALEISHA: That's it! I'm calling a repairman!

ALEISHA: Whoa hello!
NOAH: Daddy, there is something very wrong with mummy!
JARED: What are you talking about?
NOAH: She's...just turn around!

JARED: Noah son, there is nothing wrong with your mother she is just a bit sicky that's all!
NOAH: But daddy...turn around...
JARED: Nothing whatsoever! See?
ALEISHA: Ohhhh hi there bump!

NOAH: Daddy you're so silly!
JARED: Yes I am, but daddy knows best!
ALEISHA: I'm pregnant!
JARED: WHAAAAA...

ANJI: Hey you ghost! I just dropped my lobster cuz of you!!!
JAMAL: Bowbowbabowwwwww!!!

He Jam Jam, long time no see eh?

JAMAL: Can't talk, air guitaring!!!

ANJI: Need to eat, brain fuel for planning a massacre!

Uh-huh? O.O

Poor Lillith tried to go to bed as she was soooo sleepy, but Jamal had stolen it and was snoozing away!

LIL: Ugh, soooo tired!

LIL: All I ask is for a little shut-eye! I mean am I being unreasonable here?

No, not at all my dearest!

LIL: That ghost there, why does he even need to sleep???

LIL: He's dead! He can sleep in the grave, surely coming out here is fun time not...snooze time??? Oh please find me a bed?

Lillith gave in and headed to the treehouse to sleep!

JARED: Hey LJ, I know you love me so this cheeky smile is for you! *winks*

*melts* Oh my word! *thud* I'm gone! He's just far too adorable for words!

So you didn't do your homework and there's an hour until the school bus gets here, hmmm!

ANJI: Who is this evil person who makes us do homework???

Well that would be EA, and you're just as evil honey! If not more?

Scary fairy alert! XD

Tia and Cody were not on speaking terms as of late, something to do with pranks?

CODY: I'm not speaking to her! She's a bad fairy!
TIA: HA! He can talk, he's a bad magician!

CODY: Well that smarts! Thank you very much, I'm off to the sprinklers! At least they show me some affection!
TIA: Oh really???

TIA: HEY YOU! Put some clothes on you silly old man!
CODY: Make me you ugly old tinkerbell face!

TIA: So be it!
CODY: What? What's that mean? So be it! *mocking voice* Ohhhh so be it la di da!!!

CODY: WHAT am I WEARING???
TIA: You asked for that bubba!

TIA: Boooooo! Yellow, yuck!
CODY: Hey, don't boo me! This was your doing!

TIA: BOOOOOOOO!!! Shame on you and your fluorescent clothing!!! BOOOOOO!!!
CODY: HEY!!! Stop booing me!!!

TIA: BOOOOO, I'll pull down your trousers and smack your bottom yellow boy, booooooo!!!
CODY: Okay Tia that's enough, you've obviously inhaled far too much fairy dust!

JARED: HEY! What is all the shouting?
CODY: Jared, tell your mother she is NOT to boo me!
JARED: What?
TIA: He was rude, and his yellow t-shirt offends me!
CODY: She insulted me, it's not acceptable!

CODY: All I wanted was to play with the sprinklers and she turned me into...this!
JARED: Yep it's pretty yellow dad!
CODY: She has *sniff* embarrassed me!

TIA: Haha! That's what you get for ignoring me!
CODY: See? There is no reasoning with her, banish her to the fairy castle!
TIA: Oh I dare you to try old man!

JARED: Mum, dad! What is wrong with you two? So mum's a fairy and you're not the magician you used to be, but guys! You love each other! And you're my heroes!
CODY: Aww son, that's...seriously banish her!!!

Although Noah was now a child, attending school and playing on the big kids' playground, he still felt a little left out...

...the reason being he was the only human child in a house full of vampire kids! And those vampire kids seemed very close, and most recently even closer than usual!

ANJI: So I've been starving the cow plant for like three days now so she should be pretty hungry!
LIL: I dunno Anji, I think this is a bad idea!
ANJI: Nonsense, my cow plant is not a veggie, she'll gobble him down in no time!

DOMMY: WAIT! HIM???

LIL: I don't see the point in this homework lark, we won't need it where we're going!
ANJI: And where is that exactly?
LIL: Jail!!!
NOAH: Did you rob the consignment store?
ANJI: Noah, you're an odd little boy!
NOAH: Says the vampire!!!

Aleisha's bump was getting bigger by the day. As the kids did their homework, Aleisha was looking forward to meeting her new baby!

NOAH: They all finished before me! Is that some kind of vampire power or something?

No hun, you're just a bit thick! XD


ALEISHA: There is an eerie glow around this house, what is it???

FULL MOON AROOOOOOO!!! First Von Strunkle full moon to be exact!

Dawnie came out to play to hear her great great grandson sing! Aww!

DAWN: Not really, I just wanted to meet a fairy and hello? FULL MOOOOON!!!

Still determined to exact revenge on Billy Sands, Anji and Lil surrounded Noah to recruit him in their cause...

NOAH: Why do I get the feeling I'm cornered?
ANJI: Noah, little brother, the cutest human in the whole of Starlight Shores!
LIL: And beyond!

NOAH: What do you want?
ANJI: We want...

ANJI: ...your SOOOOOUUUULLLL! Muahahahahahaha! *cough* I mean, we need your help!
NOAH: With what?
ANJI: With luring someone here!

NOAH: Who would that be?
ANJI: A very bad boy!
NOAH: What do I have to do?

Aleisha seemed to be glued to the spot lately, even after the full moon she stood, bump expanding!

Who gave River coffee? I mean really!!!

Jared continued to sing for tips, trying to advance in his career level!

ALEISHA: Ooooh it kicked!
JARED: Not long to go now then?
ALEISHA: Nope, excited?
JARED: Meh, you see one baby you seen 'em all!

He doesn't mean that, he is excited!

DOMMY: Lil? Please will you stop Anji?
LIL: Sorry, it's way too late for that! She's got her plan all together and...
DOMMY: Then I'll have to stop her then!
LIL: Good luck with that!

Aleisha arrived back from a party and immediately went into labour!

ALEISHA: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
JARED/LIL/NOAH/ANJI: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
DOMMY: What's all the fuss about???

Aleisha tried to go to the hospital but me being so mean, I stopped her hehehehehe!!!

ANJI: Mum just have it already? I've got a world to destroy? Man!!!

And it's a...

...baby boy! That's three boys and two girls! O.o

Yeah this was disturbing, as soon as her baby brother was born, Anjelica let out an evil cackle and looked as though she was plotting his demise as well as Billy's! Freaky! O_O

Tristan, I think, has a variation of Jared's brown hair and his grandmother Tia's eyes!

TRISTAN: Sewiously, yoo wants me ta live heres? Puh-weese! *rolls eyes*

They learn so young! XD

After the birth of young Tristan, Cody thought he would distract Anjelica with a bit of magic!

CODY: Here is an ordinary gold coin...

CODY: Whoa where did it go???
ANJI: *gasp* I dunno grandpa!!!

CODY: A...la...

CODY:...kaaa...zaaaaam!!!

ANJI: WOW!!! I'm impressed!!!

And finally it was time for the twins to become teens! Watch out world, Anjelica is a-comin'!!!

Cody found it all hilarious as usual!!! XD

Lillith aged up first...

...then Anjelica!

LIL: *nomnomnom*
ANJI: Eh excuse me I'm ageing here???

Anji is over emotional, joy!

And stemming from her evening play times I gave Lil the Night Owl trait!

Pretty girls, identical in almost every way...their hair is different, that's it!

LIL: So Anji, are you going to feed your cow plant already?

ANJI: Hey there my lovely!
COW PLANT: Hi there!
ANJI: Just a light snack okay?

COW PLANT: Gimme!!!

ANJI: That's all you're getting!

ANJI: Don't want you to get full up now! Say...

ANJI: Have you ever tasted a Billy boy???

O.O

So that's it for part 5, I already have a plan thought out in my head for part 6! Anyway, wondering how I managed to get NINE of a household??? I gave in and I installed Master Controller, I moved Cody and Tia out, got Aleisha preggers and then moved Tia back in. Once Aleisha had Tristan, I moved Cody back in too. So there you go! I now have FIVE KIDS WOOTS!!! 

So next chapter, a new character will be introduced! He's familiar to some of you, he's gorgeous, and he's going to be a big part of someone's life in this family! So, until then, byeeeeee! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Aww :) All the kids are adorable! :D Anji and Lil turned out to be beautiful teens! ^.~ Lyminic are so cute! XD Great chapter Lj! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the girls are gorgeous yeah! But then again I'm biased lol! And Lynn really loves her Dommykins! XD

      Delete
  2. Will I be seeing my Sean boy soon perhaps? ;) Anji and Lil are amazing teens, Noah is just as much of a cutie as his brother Dommy, and Tristian... why do you have to have so many cute children Jared?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm because he's Jared? LOL! And yes, Sean is going to meet Anji very sooooon! XD

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)