Sunday 7 October 2012

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle: Part 4


Generation Eight

Welcome back to generation eight of the life of shy! Yes it's another chapter! Last time there were a few surprises, just as one family member shed her supernatural persona another family member gained one. Aleisha drank the elixir and became human once again, shortly after that she gave birth to little Noah. Tia messed with the wishing well by trying to steal coins from the pixies and got a little more than she bargained for...fairy wings??? Anyway we start this chapter with a couple of updates, then it will be time for our favourite vampire baby to become a child!

 Young Harry Von Strunkle, Darcy's youngest child, recently had a birthday...

 ...and here is Harry now, as a child!

 His brother and sisters also aged up, now teens, this is how they look. Abbie, Bradley, Cassie and Harry at the front!

 Another transition in the household was Darcy's newfound supernatural...ness! Yes she is now a witch! Yay! XD

 Poisoned apple eh? Trust you Darce, trust you! XD

 Moving over to Sienna and Malik's home, Zara and Rayne had birthdays too. Those of you who are familiar with my Facebook page will know all about Zara and her antics with a certain "son" of mine lol! And those of you not, you will meet her husband in the coming chapters, his name is Callum and he is beautiful! ^_~

 And the last update is about Mason and Annalisa's daughter Polly, who is now a child! She has her father's hair and eyes but she's got her mother's looks! Very cute!

 Back at the legacy house, Tia had taken to her fairyness like a duck to water...or so it seemed!

TIA: Had to dress for the part no?

Oh yes hun, yes you had to do that!

 Having failed to announce her new talents to her family, many of them didn't seem to notice much, if at all!

JARED: Has my mum got wings?

No, not at all! *rolls eyes* >_<

 Little Noah was the only human child in the house, and although Dommy, his older brother, was a sweet little thing, Noah still felt uneasy around him. Possibly because he made a rather scary comment the first moment they met!

 DOMMY: Hey wittle bro! It's ma birfdayyyy!

 NOAH: Goes aways scary vampire brutha! You is not intimidatin's me!

 NOAH: Actually he is, buts don't tells him dat m'kay?

 Aleisha came to collect her Dommy and get him dressed in time to blow out his candles, today he was becoming a child!

 ALEISHA: You ready my Dommykins?
DOMMY: Yuss! I is, brings it ons!

 Finally the penny dropped for Cody, he spotted something rather different about his wife...

CODY: T? Ummm...

 CODY: ...I think I'm finally going senile because...

 CODY: ...Tia! Please don't send me to the madhouse but...are you a fairy? Or do I need to be sectioned???
TIA: No, I'm really a fairy!

 CODY: Oh thank plumbob I thought I'd lost my marbles like ole granny Riv!
TIA: I can flyyyyyy!

 TIA: Cody, do you still love me?
CODY: Silly old fairy woman! I was born to love you until the day I die! Wings or not!
TIA: Oh good, let's go see our grandson become a big boy!

 Aleisha took little Dommy to his cake, and he seemed excited to age up!

 Cody laughed like a drain! As he always does at birthdays! But it didn't seem to put his grandbaby off!

 The whole family celebrated as Dommy...

 ...blew out his candles like a good boy with his mummy!

 And here is my boy! Now a loner, all he needs is brooding and he's Angel from Buffy! (NOT Edward Cullen, I draw the line there)

 DOMMY: So now I'm a big boy, can I get a pet?

I think that would be acceptable! ;o)

 With his new trait to the fore, young Dommy was quick off the mark after cake to go and be alone in the basement!

 While his parents played with their new toy!

JARED: I'm so gunna kick your butt here Leesh! Cuz I'm a guy and...
ALEISHA: Oh really? It's on mister!

 JARED: Okay prepare to be defeated, majorly!
ALEISHA: We shall see!

 JARED: Someone sabotaged the net!

HA! Really stud muffin? I think not!

 JARED: What is wrong with this thing???

It? Not you my gorgeous heir?

 JARED: Yeah like I'm gunna fall again! Uh-oh slipping...SLIPPING SLIIIIIIIPING!

 All that falling over made Jaredy boo STRONG! Wowza!

 Plumbob loves a trier my friend, continue!

 Dommy got his wish and was over the moon to get this Goldfinch he named...

 DOMMY: I shall call you...Kookie!

Oh-kay! O.o

 Just up the road from the legacy home, A brother and sister were entertaining their foster children before bed time. They had been living in Starlight Shores for a few months before the Von Strunkles arrived and had seen children come and go. But the ones they had at that moment in time, they got along very well...at least some of them did...

 Garrett Miller was a fun kind of guy, he loved to tell ghost stories and play with the kids. He had a messy mound of red hair and he was a cuddly kinda guy! He and his sister Wendy had never really found love so they decided to open the foster home together to give orphaned children a chance in life.

 Wendy had a nurturing and family-oriented nature. She longed for children of her own, so when Garrett suggested fostering, she was over the moon! She didn't like to be the strict one, but Garrett was far too playful to lay down the law, so it fell upon her to discipline the children!

 There were four children in their care at that moment in time. Tabatha Blaze was a witch, her mother had been a witch and had dumped her at the Consignment shop when she was just a few hours old. Her powers hadn't come into full function yet, but she was still a force to be reckoned with. She was the second oldest child and the most sensible and quiet of them all!

 Laurie Kinsella was the oldest child living with the Millers. She was immature for her age, loved food and was not one for confrontations. She and Tabs were close, but Laurie always tried to keep the peace during an argument rather than take sides but sometimes she found that difficult when she knew others were in the wrong.

 Billy Sands was the only boy living in the house. He was grumpy and moody, but only because the girl he had a crush on wouldn't give him the time of day! He would often fight with the girls and cause trouble, just to be noticed! It was hard being the only boy, and Garrett was hard to get close to, and he was an adult!

 The youngest and newest addition to the foster home was Lynn Randle, a loner who loved animals and had a good sense of humour. She was the object of young Billy's affection, but she only liked him as a friend which made him angry! A lifelong dream of hers was to meet a vampire. She had been told that there was a family in Starlight Shores that consisted of some vampires due to the wife of the heir being one. But that was just a rumour. Billy often made fun of her about her infatuation with the creatures of the night, and it was him that had told her about the family up the road...

 BILLY: Since you're so fascinated with vampires Lynn, I heard that you've got one in your class at school!
LYNN: Don't be stupid Billy, I'd know if there was a vampire in my class!
BILLY: Well maybe not in school right now but I know for a fact that Dominic Von Strunkle is joining your class and he's definitely a vampire! His sisters are vampires and his mother used to be one! And they're freaks!

Lynn raised her eyebrow at him and snorted, this seemed to anger him and he flew into a rage, like he always did...

BILLY: I hope you get bitten and die!
LYNN: Oh yeah? Well I hope you just die!
LAURIE: Guys! Stop!
TABATHA: Just leave it Laurie, he's not worth it! Lynn? Ignore him!
BILLY: Yeah Lynn, ignore me...like you always do! 

 LYNN: That's it Billy Sands! I'm out of here! I can't stand to be around your grumpy twisted face for another second!
NILLY: You're going? but it's an hour before curfew!
LYNN: I don't care, you make me so mad!!!

 Lynn wasn't a disobedient child, but being around Billy was too much for her. As she ran off in the direction of the ice cream van's music, Tabatha followed her.

LYNN: You didn't have to come!
TABS: Yes I did, you're my best friend! You're not being naughty without me!

 LYNN: I don't get why Billy has to be so mean all of the time!
TABS: You don't?
LYNN: NO! I don't!

 TABS: It's because he fancies you! I'll have the rainbow ice lolly please!
LYNN: Fancies me? Pah! Yeah right!
TABS: He does, you want anything Lynn?
LYNN: No thanks Tabs!

 LYNN: Where did you get that silly idea from?
TABS: From silly Billy, he's crazy about you and you hardly notice him. So...
LYNN: OHEMGEE!
TABS: What?
LYNN: Look where we are! It's the Von Strunkles house!!!

 TABS: Gee that's...HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING???
LYNN: Shhhh...to find me a vampire!
TABS: Ugh...

 TABS: Okay wait up you stupid girl!

TABS: So, what now Mrs Dracula???
LYNN: Well I...go knock on the door!
TABS: And say what? "Hello are you or have you ever been a vampire?" Come on Lynn!
LYNN: Well okay I guess I didn't think this through I just...it's been my dream ever since I was a toddler, to meet a vampire! And there may be one or more behind that door!
TABS: Shh, quick someone's coming!

As Tabatha heard voices behind the front door, she and Lynn bolted out of the Von Strunkle's garden. Lynn's meeting with the undead would have to wait for now...

When they did arrive back home, it was after curfew, but luckily Wendy and Garrett were in a good mood and let them off the hook this time. Billy had waited up for the girls, concerned about Lynn and where she had gone. He knew she'd never tell, but Tabatha was a totally different story!

BILLY: Where have you been Tabs? You and Lynn?
TABS: We went for ice cream!
BILLY: After curfew? Come on, tell the truth! I won't tell Wendy I promise!

Tabatha always liked to see the good in people, so when Billy promised not to tell, she thought she might be able to trust him for once!

After telling him about the big house up the road, and how Lynn wanted to meet the vampires that supposedly lived there, Billy propped himself on Lynn's bed and wouldn't shift!

LYNN: Billy? The boys' room is next door, you shouldn't be in here!
BILLY: Where have you been Lynnie Lynn Lynn!
LYNN: We went for ice cream!
BILLY: Wow that was well rehearsed girls, good job! Now the truth!
LYNN: Well seeing as you already know, why are you even asking?

BILLY: So, you went to the vampire's house after curfew huh?
LYNN: Get off of my bed Billy Sands and go to your own room!!!
BILLY: Not until you tell me why you won't play with me!
LYNN: Because you're a meanie!
BILLY: I'm only a meanie because you won't play with me!!!


LYNN: Well Tabs if he's determined to sleep in my bed with you girls, then I'm off to his room for some peace and quiet!
BILLY: Huh?
TABS: Okay, cool!

Frustration boiled up inside of Billy until he couldn't take any more. He hopped off of Lynn's bed and skulked back to his own room. She always ignored him, she never gave him the time of day, but she would...very very soon!

The new trampoline was a hit with Lacey as she came out to play that night. But she soon lost her love for the bouncy contraption...

LACEY: Whoa there!!!

LACEY: *muffled* Owwwwww!!!

LACEY: I think I'll stick to floating and phasing through walls, much easier and less dangerous!

Noah was beginning to feel lonely in the nursery since Dommy had aged up, despite feeling unsure of his fanged big brother. A newly pumped up Jared thought it was about time the little man learned the necessary skills to get by.

NOAH: Daddy? Yoo is bigs!
JARED: Yes I am STROOOOOONG!

HULK SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH! XD

JARED: Does my little Noah wanna learn to talk properly?
NOAH: What yoo means properly? I is very lingual!

O.o

And so Jared began, unsuccessfully at first...

...it was going to be a long morning!

Dommy was enjoying his new childhood. The sun had only just come up and he was now big enough to play on the swings! He knew that one day he may not be able to sit out in the sun when he fully matured, so he was taking advantage of that right now!

When he was a toddler, Dominic felt loved and wanted! His parents were the best parents in the world in his eyes. Dommy and his dad Jared were very close, they did everything together and now he had grown there was so much more they could do together...

...but that would all have to wait as the moment little loner Dominic had been waiting for had come, his first day at school!

Dommy sat on the bus with a lump in his throat, he wasn't going to cry! He'd promised himself! But it was hard to choke back the tears, the thought of leaving the safety of his home and the loving arms of his father! He sat there quietly, dreading meeting new people and being in a room full of strangers...

...a few rows down his sisters sat looking concerned about their little brother. It was worrying that he didn't even want to sit with them.

Anjelica, being the evil twin, was the most concerned and worried...

ANJI: They're gonna crucify him Lil!
LIL: Well, we just have to be there to stop them!


While the kids were at school, Aleisha enjoyed the outdoors! Something she missed when she was a vampire, so she was taking advantage of it while the sun was shining!

ALEISHA: I missed being human! It's great!

She took to the sprinklers afterwards and annoyed Tia by stamping on her plants!

She is so pretty! XD

TIA: HEY! TREE! I'm a fairy now so will you please just grow already?

This will all end in tears! Mark my words!

TIA: GROOOOOOOW!!! Godarnit!!!

TIA: There are winds coming from the north, yes we are in for a snow storm come November time! And that is my fairy prediction!

Thanks for that! O.o

After mastering the chat, Noah and daddy got down with the walk!

JARED: Come on little bud!

But things got off to a rocky start, as did the talking!

JARED: NOOOOOO-AAAAAAH!
NOAH: DAAAAAAA-DEEEEEE!!!

The outdoorsy lovin' continued for Leesh, but this new game was no fun at all when you lost!

ALEISHA: Why does this machine not et me win for once?

ALEISHA: Okay last go!

ALEISHA: Hiiiii-ya!

JARED: That's it kid! Come to daddy!
NOAH: Yesh I wills!

Noah finally mastered the walk, the talk...

NOAH: I needs ta go potty daddy!
JARED: Oh!

JARED: Where is your mummy? She's shirking her responsibilities it's not acceptable!
NOAH: Potty now daddy!

Suck it up gorgeous! You'll have to do it!

Dommy went out that night, to be alone, but found himself at the Millers' foster home. Lynn Randle, a girl he saw in class, was standing outside counting to 100. She let out a yell "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" and spun around to face him...

LYNN: Whoa! Hey there!
DOMMY: Um...hi!
LYNN: What are you doing out here in the dark? Aren't you frightened?
DOMMY: Not really, I like the quiet!

Lynn invited Dommy in to meet her foster parents. She was convinced he was a vampire, the moment she looked at him at school, she was totally convinced! And it had made her week!


After seeing him a few desks down at school for the first time, Lynn had become fascinated by Dominic Von Strunkle. The way his purple eyes and pale skin glowed, his quietness, his shyness even though he was yet to gain that trait! And how clever he was, or should I say...what a GENIUS he was! XD

DOMMY: I was headin to the beach, you wanna come?
LYNN: Sure I do!


Dommy ran fast, it was hard for Lynn to keep up, but keep up with him she did! When they finally arrived at the beach, he took her into one of the huts and showed her the view...

 DOMMY: My dad proposed to my mum down there on the beach! You see he loved her no matter who or what she was. I hope someone out there can accept me like that someday soon!
LYNN: Dominic, are...are you...a...a vampire?
DOMMY: Would it change your opinion of me if I was?
LYNN: Yes, it would! But only for the better!
DOMMY: What you think I am...I must be...because you see the real me! I have to go, my dad will be worried!


Dommy turned heel and ran out of the hut, leaving Lynn dumbstruck, was he really the vampire she had dreamed of meeting???

She raced to catch up with him, asking him one more time...

LYNN: Dominic! Please! Yes or no? Are you a vampire???
DOMMY: What does your heart say?
LYNN: My heart...it says you are!
DOMMY: Then that's what I am, will you still play with me?
LYNN: Of course I will! I'll play with you forever!
DOMMY: Forever is a long time Lynn!
LYNN: A time you have, and I don't! So let's be forever friends...however long that is!

Dommy nodded and said goodbye, leaving Lynn excited and disappointed at the same time. Excited that she'd befriended a real vampire, disappointed that she couldn't be with him for longer! But there was always tomorrow!

DOMMY: MUM MUM MUM!
ALEISHA: What Dommy? What's all the shouting about?
DOMMY: I met this girl mum, she...she's amazing! And she doesn't care what I am!
ALEISHA: That's great honey, that's really great! I'm pleased for you! It's good you have a little friend!
DOMMY: No mum! I think...I think I love her!


Aleisha expected her kids to grow up, just not this soon! When her newly aged son told her he was in love, it made her long for the days when she held him in her arms and snuggled him! But everyone gets older, everyone grows into an adult...

...and Dommy was starting to feel real feelings...for a girl he'd only met at school that day!

As Aleisha came to terms with this revelation, her husband was trying to get his head around having an evil daughter!

ANJI: Muahahahahahahahaha!
JARED: What are you doing?
ANJI: Cackling!
JARED: Why?

ANJI: I'm plotting eeeeevil things muahahahahahahaha!
JARED: Then stop it at once!

ANJI: Ohhhhh I am eeeeeeeeeeevil hehehehehehe!
JARED: STOP.NOW!
ANJI: *cough* Okay daddy!

Lillith noticed a change in her brother, the sad little boy dreading school this morning had gone and been replaced with this happy kid playing in their playground. She decided to join him and find out what was new with him...

LIL: Hey Dommy what's with the grin?
DOMMY: Oh Lil, I met this wonderful girl at school and...I'm in love!!!
LIL: Really? Wow that was fast!
DOMMY: Yes, love is strange...and fast!

As Dommy and Lil played together and he told her about Lynn, their grandmother was up to no good...

...pranking the mail box? And who is that aimed at?

TIA: Anyone!

Looking very pleased with herself, Tia waited to see who would succumb to her childish prank!

TIA: Eh FAIRY prank??? Not childish at all!

That's a matter of opinion!

TIA: Listen you! I have big friggin' wings on my back! I gotta get my jollies somehow!

Tia being a fairy, it's scary! HA! I'm a poet and I don't even know it! XD

Eventually someone did go to the mail box, it was poor Jared!

JARED: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
TIA: *giggle* Oh I just wet my pants hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

That is just not funny, that's your SON there Tia Von Strunkle!!!

TIA: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
JARED: Gah it stiiiiiiiings!!!

JARED: What in the name of plumbob was THAT???

TIA: Sorry kiddo but that was Hi-LARIOUS!!!
JARED: Mum? How could you!!!
TIA: Quite easily my dear!

Just after school, Dommy and Lynn had arranged to play together at her house. He was excited to see her again and talk to her without being told off by the teacher!

DOMMY: Wanna go to the beach again?
LYNN: Sure, I just need to ask Garrett and Wendy!

Lynn asked permission to go out while Billy spotted Dommy for the first time...

LYNN: Hey Garret can I go out with Dominic to the beach?
GARRETT: If it's okay with Wendy, it's okay with me! Go ask her!

BILLY: Who is this?
TABS: This is Dominic, Dommy? This is Billy, he's in my class at school!
BILLY: Huh, the vampire eh?
DOMMY: Hi Billy, it's nice to meet you!
BILLY: Is it?

BILLY: What are you hanging around here for FREAK???
DOMMY: I'm playing with Lynn, she's my friend and...
BILLY: Vampires don't have FRIENDS!!! Only FOOD!!!
DOMMY: Hey that's not true!


BILLY: WENDY! GARRETT! LYNN IS BEING KIDNAPPED BY A VAMPIRE FREAK WHO WANTS TO DRINK HER BLOOD!!!
DOMMY: What? I...
TABS: Billy you're the freak! How could you!
DOMMY: Nooooooo, I would never...I...

DOMMY: I have to go!
TABS: But what will I tell Lynn??? Don't go Dominic!
DOMMY: I was stupid to ever think I could be friends with humans! Especially one as sweet as Lynn!
TABS: Please don't do this Dommy, Billy's a jerk he isn't worth it!

Dommy ran off home as Lynn came outside to tell him she had permission to go to the beach. And Tabs had to tell her he was gone!

LYNN: Where's Dominic?

As Dommy locked himself in his room, unsure of his ability to be friends with anyone, his younger brother was enjoying a day with daddy once more!

JARED: YAY NOAH!!!
NOAH: Dis is ma piwate shipps!
JARED: Noah, on a pirate ship? Should be an ark!

Very funny daddy!
XD

NOAH: Waits, dats it? All overs?
JARED: Nap time buddy!

ALEISHA: Jared, I hate your bulky new arms!
JARED: Hey! That hurt my feelings!
ALEISHA: And your arms will hurt me when we hug, so trim down! Or no more woo hoo!
JARED: I'm trimmin' I'm trimmin'!!!

It's been a while since we saw Maya, so just to show she's still alive, here she is!

MAYA: This house is crazy!!!

YUP! XD

MAYA: I'm the only sane person here! OH LOOK! Trampolining vampires, what fun!

Uh, you were saying? O_O

Oh so funny, glowy eyed Anji in the air among the stars!

Vampires can fly JOSS WHEDON! XD

ANJI: What's up with Dommy's face?
LIL: He's in love!
ANJI: Well if that's what love does to you, I'll pass!
LIL: Amen sister!

Noah could see his older brother was down about something and tried to cheer him up...

NOAH: Huggies brutha Dom Dom!
DOMMY: Aww, Noah you're such a great kid!

TIA: HEY! Granny's got somethin' that'll cheer you up! Watch this...

DOMMY: *gasp* Granny???
TIA: *high pitched squeak* It's me! Hello Dommy!

TIA: SUPER GRANNY!!! GRRRR!

DOMMY: That was so cool! Thanks for cheering me up!
TIA: Any time my boy, any time!

TIA: Now watch me turn the dog into a lizard!
MAYA: *gulp*
TIA: ONly kidding, I'm not a witch! But your Aunt Darcy...

@_@

As the girls enjoyed their trampolining, the Miller household was not a pleasant place to be...

...as the truth of why Dommy fled was coming to the surface!

TABS: Why do you ruin everything??? She likes Dominic, get over it!!!
BILLY: Tabs calm down, your fingertips are sparking!!!

TABS: Lynn will never be yours! She just doesn't like you in that way, accept it and move on Billy because if you don't you'll lose her completely...and forever!!!

BILLY: I won't let him have her...I WON'T!!! NOT EVER!!!

TABS: Then at least tell her why Dommy left, you owe her that!
BILLY: I don't know why he left, maybe he's not the boy she thinks he is!  Cowardly vampire boy!

LYNN: Tabs, leave it! I'll deal with it!
TABS: He made Dommy leave, he was mean and Dommy ran away!
LYNN: I know Tabs! I know!

TABS: I'm sorry Lynn, but I don't think Dommy will be back here! He really scared him, hurt his feelings, and he made him think he was a danger to us...and most importantly you!
LYNN: I love Dominic, I love him so much! It's like our hearts connected the moment our eyes met. And I WON'T let a little worm like Billy Sands ruin this for me!

Lynn was angry, but the only thing she could think to do was to poke fun at Billy's freckles and call him an ugly little orphan. It didn't go down well.

BILLY: HEY! That's not nice Lynn!

LYNN: Well neither was what you said to Dominic! Calling him a freak? That's low even for you!
BILLY: That's what he is! He's a VAMPIRE! Wake up Lynn, he doesn't see you as a friend, he wants to KILL YOU!!!

LYNN: THAT'S IT!

Lynn had had enough, she pounced on Billy as Tabatha watched in despair...

She beat Billy embarrassingly in front of the girls, as he cried on the floor. Laurie found it highly entertaining while Tabatha sighed and shook her head in disappointment.

BILLY: Owwwwww *sob* That really hurt!
LYNN: Get up you little weasel!

BILLY: Why? Why did you hit me?
LYNN: Because you've been cruel for the last time Billy Sands! If Dommy never speaks to me again...I'll never forgive you!!!

After their scuffle, Lynn was ordered outside to think about what she'd done by Wendy...

...as was a very bruised Billy, ego and body!

BILLY: I didn't even do anything! *sniff*

As they both stood outside facing opposite walls, Billy called to Lynn with a small voice...

BILLY: Hey, Lynn?

LYNN: WHAT!

BILLY: I'm...sorry!

LYNN: Too little, too late! Dominic will never talk to me again!
BILLY: I'm sorry, I don't like vampires! And he's one to watch!
LYNN: You're wrong, and I'll prove it!
BILLY: Friends?
LYNN: Soon, not now...but soon!

After promising to give him another chance someday, but not now, Lynn and Billy went to bed. As the dawning of a brand new day began, Billy's apology came too late...

Anji and Lil were already discussing what to do with this boy who had upset their brother...

DOMMY: It's simple, I just don't ever make friends with humans!
ANJI: NO! Lil says you love this girl Dommy!
DOMMY: I do!
LIL: He so does!

ANJI: Dommy, go get dressed! We can't be late for school, not today!
LIL: Yeah Dommy, leave us to talk!
DOMMY: *gulp* Ummm...

Anjelica and Lillith were unhappy, because their Dommy was unhappy! This Billy boy had called him names, made him feel like a threat to the girl he adored, this was not to be tolerate! Only one question was hanging in the air...

LIL: So, what are we going to do?

ANJI: Make him PAY!

Well that's it! Oh dear, what are the terrible twins going to do to Billy boy??? We shall find out in part 5! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the lovely Lynn Randle was made specially for Dommy by Santeladelta123 (Jay Zinga). Comment below, let me know what you think! Byeeeeee! XD

2 comments:

  1. DOMMY & LYNN!!!! I wonder why they have that magnetic attraction so early? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tia is going to need to invest in some tenna lady if she plans to keep pranking people ;) Loving the kids and Alisha looks even more beautiful human. Great job on Lymm Jay-Zinga x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)