Sunday 16 September 2012

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle: Part 3

Hi and welcome back to The Shylife! Okay a few things to tell you before I start part 3! My Von Strunkles got corrupted and wouldn't load, so I had to re-make some family members like Darcy's kids, Mason's kids and Sienna's kid. Luckily I had Anji, Lil and Dommy saved as todds so all I had to do was get a previous version of the rest of the immediate family and age them up accordingly, it did mean though that I had to kill Gino so his grave is now the basic one and not a lifetime achievement type of thing, ya get me? O.o Anyway I'm going to give you a slight recap of Cody and Tia's grandkids, some you will remember and hopefully I got their likenesses down to a tee, others I made in CAS just to add to the family, but don't worry I will introduce them to you! So it was almost goodbye Shylife, but I was determined to reach generation 10! Right recap, intros, all that jazz, follow moi...

Darcy & Carter!

Darcy and her husband Carter have four children, one I made. Well I had to re-make them all from pictures, let me know what you think! ;oD

So this is the eldest, Bradley and his younger sister Abbie. She is a twin...

...and here she is, Cassie! The little fella, Harry, was the addition I made. And he is cutes!

Sienna & Malik!

Like Darcy & Carter, I had to remake Sienna and husband Malik's daughter but with an extra addition!

Zara was not exactly the same, I struggled to make her identical! The toddler is Rayne, and I made him using the genetic thingy.

Mason & Annalisa!

Well for some reason before the save went flooey, Mase and wife Annalisa's twins grew up to teens before Bradley, who was born first. So I kept it that way, easier to make them from the pictures I had!

So this is Orson and Owen as teens, those of you who follow the Facebook page will be able to tell me if I did a good enough job of replicating both boys!

And this sweetie was all me! Her name is Polly and she is adorable methinks!

And now onto the immediate family! I had an idea that Anji might be a vampire due to the 13 days she had left to age as opposed to 7! But now it's clear she is! I think Supernatural sorted out my game in some ways and screwed it up in others, anyway Anjelica everyone as she is from now on!

Lillith went back to normal!

As did my Dommy-kins! LOL! XD

It also meant that both Jared and Cody had to re-start their careers, bad times! But I got Jared up to a good level in no time, good times! Cody on the other hand is a work in progress, meh times! XD

So you may see some differences in the house, sims, location of the lot etc, all factors of losing my beloved fam! But I'm sure you won't really notice it much, it will only be me, the puppet mistress who will know something is amiss! Right, on with the story...

It had been three days since Jared requested the anti-vamp elixir from his scientist sister, Darcy! And she delivered as she always does! Jared picked the red bottle up from the science facility that morning, and was unsure of how to approach things!

It was in there, in that tiny bottle, the key to Aleisha's happiness! The life she so desired, the answer to the wish she had wept for in the night when she thought Jared was asleep. But he could hear her, and it broke his heart! Now he had the solution she was looking for, but would she take it? Was it just a dream, or did she truly want to be human again?

Jared decided he would just leave the bottle on her side of the bed and wait, wait and see! Let it be her choice, he loved her either way! No matter who or what she was, he would love her until the day the reaper came to claim his soul! She was the love of his life, and her happiness was all that mattered to him! So he would wait...

Meanwhile Maya was waiting too, for Anji's potty to be emptied!

MAYA: Jeez you stink kid!
ANJI: Oh yes? And wuts is yoo gunna do abouts it huh?
MAYA: Not a thing, you stink all you want!

ANJI: Yes I thoughts so! Duns mess wit me mutt!

She is soooooo much more scary now she's a vampy! Eeek!

The waiting game was almost over for our handsome heir, Aleisha arrived home from recording a commercial and spotted something on her bedside table...

ALEISHA: What the...

...something she recognised, something she had researched for hours over the internet but had no way of acquiring one, and it was sitting on her bedside table!!!

ALEISHA: JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

Her husband was too busy banging on his guitar to hear her shouting from the bedroom, and he was going to get what for!


ALEISHA: JARED!
JARED: What are you shouting about hun! Jeez!
ALEISHA: Might I have a word?

JARED: What's up?
ALEISHA: There seems to be a mysterious yet familiar bottle on my bedside table, do you happen to know where it came from?
JARED: What mysterious...bottle?
ALEISHA: Come with me husband dear!

JARED: Oh, that mysterious bottle!
ALEISHA: M-hmm?
JARED: Well, it's yours! That's if you want it?

ALEISHA: Where did you get that? I've been trying for ages I...
JARED: Do you want it Leesh?
ALEISHA: I...I don't know! Do you want me to want it?
JARED: It's not up to me babe! It's your life and I'll be your husband no matter what you decide so...what's it to be?

Aleisha approached her table slowly, unsure of what she was going to do. Jared cheered her on to "do the right thing" which he had told her was what was right for her and no one else!

As she picked up the red bottle and held it in her hand, she still didn't know what to do. And then she thought of her children, her future children! She thought of Jared growing old while she stayed the same, she thought of a world without him, alone to roam the house while one of her children became heir or heiress, and then one of her grandchildren, and great grandchildren and so on! She remembered an interview in the paper with a vampire who had outlived her children and grandchildren, Ebony Ladon, she seemed to have a good life and even re-married and had more children! But the same thing was always brought up, missing loved ones! Aleisha didn't want to live without Jared, not for an eternity.

ALEISHA: You say you'll love me no matter what?
JARED: No matter what, even if you grow two heads! You're the one Leesh, I told you that before because it's true! Jared and Aleisha, we go together like Cody and Tia, Lacey and Gino, River and Jamal, Milo and Dawn! The list goes on! We were made for each other! Vampire or human, that doesn't change it! Drink it or don't drink it! We'll be together forever regardless!
ALEISHA: Well, I guess that means...

JARED: Leesh? Did it work?

JARED: So it worked then?
ALEISHA: Just when I think you've proven how much you love me, you go and do something even more crazy that makes me realise...

ALEISHA: ...I'm the luckiest damn girl in the whole wide world!
JARED: So what does that make me?

ALEISHA: Friggin' awesome! I love you, you know that?
JARED: I had an idea!

And with the new heartbeat, came a new hairdo!

Aleisha immediately went to the nursery to see her babies!
ANJI: Mummy yoo is differents!
ALEISHA: Yes sweetie, mummy is!

Anji was feeling a little left out, her twin sister and younger brother were reluctant to play with her (I wonder why) and she found intimidation was the best way of joining in on their fun!

ANJI: Hey yoos, minds if I joins yoo? Or die?
LIL/DOMMY: *gulp* Okies no probs!

ANJI: I has a purple bwock, I is special so der!
LIL: Hey dats cool sissy!
DOMMY: Like I cares, I has gots a gween one and it wocks!
ANJI: Don'ts answers me back wittle boy or I fries yoo wits my eyeballs, gets it?
DOMMY: Your bwock is better Anji, oh yes!

Maya also noticed a change in Aleisha...

MAYA: Oh drat, you're human again aren't ya?
ALEISHA: JAAAAARED! Your stupid dog is giving me evils again!

JARED: Sorry hun, I'm just back from work, Maya go to your bed!
ALEISHA: Jared, come to yours!
JARED: Yes ma'am!

JARED: So here's the thing, this is a legacy and we need more babies so...
ALEISHA: So...
JARED: ...we need to make more, you down with that baby girl?
ALEISHA: Jared speak properly! And help me make another potential heir!
JARED: I'm going to miss you nibbling my neck and drinking my blood!
ALEISHA: Well I'm not, just woo hoo with me already?
JARED: You got it!

JARED: You're so beautiful Leesh!
ALEISHA: Hush, sleepy!
JARED: I love you!
ALEISHA: Zzzzzzzz...

Jared was admiring his babies on the wall, hopefully soon there would be another to join them! The Von Strunkles were always into big families, but he had a number in mind...five babies! His dad had wanted another after Sienna, but it never happened! Maybe he might be lucky enough to score the elusive five! After all his grandparents managed six! O_O

Jared and Aleisha spent time with their children that day, soon the twins would become children so every day was precious!

JARED: This is a book I loved when I was a kid, it's called er...umm...Jimmy Sprocket and the er...wizard of...shizz!
DOMMY: Dis sounds baaad daddeee!

JARED: So Jimmy said to Burgerbutt, noooo you can't take my cheese and...
DOMMY: Yoo no takes a man's cheeses, it's formidable!

JARED: And Jimmy Sprocket lived happily ever after, until Burgerbutt was resurrected and burned down his house, the end!
DOMMY: Mans dat Jimmy boy had it bad!
JARED: Yup!

What a load of...but they are so sweet together! XD

Someone was feeling a little sick, you okay there Aleisha?

ALEISHA: Hmmm...nope!

ALEISHA: MOOOOOVE!!!

ALEISHA: BLEEEEEEEEUUUUUUURRRRGH!
BUTLER: I ain't cleanin' that up!

Well mop the floor then you useless peice of s...

...shying away from her twin, little Lil was in the toy box for protection!

ANJI: Yoo tinks yoo can hides frum meee?
LIL: Ummm yeah!

LIL: Yoos cannot stands against me and my bunny army, stand down evil one or I will drown you in bunnehs!
ANJI: You are a fool sister, I is not scared of bunny armies, I am...shark queen of dis house!

LIL: Is she gone yets?

ANJI: Bad Lil, hides from me, gwampa it not fairs!
CODY: Oh no you're right honey, it's not!

HEY! She's evil???

ANJI: Noes, and she will pays!

EEEEK! Well I'm scared! >.<

CODY: TICKLE!!!
ANJI: NOOOOOOOO! Yoo shall die! *giggle*

ANJI: Okies you live, only cuz we are famerlee!
CODY: Very kind I must say!

LIL: Is she gone yets? Huh?

DOMMY: *yawn* I is tired heres sistas!

LIL: Hey! Der is cakes over der sissy!
ANJI: Oh yes, dey fur us sissy!
LIL: Oh noes!
DOMMY: YAYS I gets da nursery all ta myselfs!

ANJI: Yoo is a very ungrateful boy!
DOMMY: *gulp* Okies Anji, you is so right!
LIL: I ain't goin' ta no cakes! Nu-uh!

Yep it was the twins' birthday!

Lillith is now shy!

Anjelica is now family-oriented! Ooooh! XD

And just as Tia was about to sit down and eat her cake...

TIA: HEY! She's in the way and I can't get to sit down, what's with that?
ALEISHA: I'm frozen, I can't moooove!

Oh, preggers!

Lillith was no longer afraid of her sister now that they were grown up!

LIL: Aww sissy, you're actually a big fluffy puppy aren't you!
ANJI: Unhand me and find out!

LIL: Seriously are you as evil as you make out?
ANJI: Well, yes and no! I'm not so much evil just...misunderstood!

ANJI: I mean are you as shy as you make out?
LIL: Oh yes, it's a family inheritance! You'll have it one day too!
ANJI: Yeah we shall see!

Oh we will child, we wil! Muahahahahahahahaha! *cough*

Aleisha had taken over the care of the garden during her pregnancy. In fact she spent every waking minute in there!

Cody got a new toy!

CODY: ...FOOOOUUUR!

Yeah, you just hit that trailer over there old man! Sheesh! >.<

The sisters continued to bond!

Aleisha's gardening routine was rudely interrupted by a naughty Domino out haunting at the wrong time AGAIN!

ALEISHA: 10am, really?

Jared thought he'd try his luck with the new fountain wishing well..thing!

He wished for power and got an instant promotion! YAYS! I really needed that, thank you game!

Tia had other ideas later that night! She decided to steal coins out of the well which I thought was rather...er...rude?

Successful in her dig, she thought she'd go again and see what she could find...

...but things didn't go according to plan second time around!

TIA: OMG! That was...not a nice experience, and there is faint giggling coming from in there!

That would be the pixies T, the ones you have awoken and stolen from???

TIA: Meh I'm going to bed!

Well I did tell you she spent every waking minute in there right?

Even if her back ached!

ALEISHA: YOU! Rub my back!

ALEISHA: I asked you to rub my back, not kiss me and rub my belly!
JARED: But this is better yeah?
ALEISHA: Okay yeah!

As the sun came up before school, Lil wanted in on the act!

LIL: Hello little sibling!

LIL: Wow there's really a baby in there?
ALEISHA: Yep, right where you came from honey!
LIL: Cooooool!

Another day tending to the garden and ridding the patch of dead plants and Aleisha felt a pain...

ALEISHA: OWWWWW!

And it's a...

...ickle boyo! Noah Von Strunkle!

And here he is, ain't he the cutest? Oh yesh!

Just as their brother joined the household, the older children were behaving oddly, or normally if you like! LOL! XD

ANJI: Muahahahahahahahaha!

LIL: Ummmm...so...where do babies really come from?

JAAAAAAAREEEEEED!!!

NOAH: Wers am I? Is dis hell?

Close, it's Starlight Shores!

Aleisha was over the moon with her little human baby!

But Dominic had a few wise words for his younger brother...

DOMMY: Welcome to the madhouse brutha!

NOAH: I knew dis was hell!

After her encounter with the well, Tia slept for almost two days! OMG! And I can see why!!!

TIA: What? What is it???

Tia go look in the mirror!

TIA: WHY?

Just do it! >.<

TIA: HAHAHAHAHA! This is a joke right?

NO!

TIA: This is impossible I...

TIA: How the heck do I have WINGS???

TIA: Whoa there what...
TIA: I can...FLY! And there's glittery crap coming from my hands!!!

You're a fairy Tia!

TIA: Okay, I can live with that! My grandkids are vampires and I'm a fairy, sounds about right!

I'm glad you're taking it so well!

So that's it for part 3, hope you enjoyed it, and isn't Noah the cutest??? Byeeeee! XD

7 comments:

  1. Tia has let the wildness of the Von Strunkle get to her head WAY too much. She wakes up a fairy and is perfectly fine with it? I'd be screaming "I'M A WHAT?!?! GET THESE WINGS OFF ME!!!" but that's just me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's taking it a little TOO well lol, as you will see next chapter! ;o)

      Delete
  2. I LOLed at "a big fluffy puppy". It reminded me of Spike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one of my favourite Spike lines actually lol! XD

      Delete
  3. Oh what the hell, I missed another chapter of your legacy >;( Stupid blogger!

    I'm reading chapter 3 I think now and I think you did a spot on job re - creating the Von Strunkles!!

    I am so happy Aleisha is human now, she looks so much better!

    EEP! Another baby, yay!

    I got to say, I REALLY love Anji! I am definitely going to vote for her ;)

    NOAH! Oh my god I love that name!

    Tia is a fairy Loool!!

    Great chapter LJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooow! I managed to catch up with your whole legacy just now...AMAZING!!!! You're talented!!!
    So now after reading aaaaall the chapters...I'm waiting for the next one hehe :D I so much love the story, keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naughty Trudinks got behind and missed Ebony getting a mention!!! I hang my head in shame... but only briefly as there be a new chappie of the guild and part 4 to read :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)