Monday 27 August 2012

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle: Part 2

Generation 8

Welcome back to generation 8! Last time in part 1 Mason and Annalisa became parents to twin boys Orson and Owen, Darcy and Carter also had a son named Bradley and later twin girls Abbie and Cassie, and Sienna married her Malik and eventually gave birth to little Zara! Meanwhile our generation 8 heir was taking stock of his life and thinking of his future. Jared proposed to Aleisha in the moonlight by the beach with some very cleverly placed rocks and candles, followed by an indoor wedding and his very first woo hoo with the woman he now calls his wife! After discovering he was to become a dad, Jared put his career on hold to be with Aleisha and the baby when he/she was born, but a shock was in store for our heir when Aleisha gave birth to twin girls, one seemed a little more than human while the other had the unfortunate trait of evil! So the first children of generation 9 entered the legacy home, Anjelica and Lillith! So what happened next? Read on to find out...



 First of all, here are the complete stats of both twins! Anjelica...


 ...and Lillith! Her skin will change from the start and I don't know why it doesn't glow any more, but she is still a vampire I think (and I think Anjelica may be too) as she has 13 days to age up!


 JARED: Oh hey there, just strumming ma geetar!

And looking as sexy as ever if I do say so myself! XD


 Cody loves it! But then again it's his boy! Remember when Lacey and Gino kept calling Cody boy? How times have changed!


 ALEISHA: Come on honey time for bed, after we've listened to your daddy for a little while!
LILLITH: YAY! Daddy, wuv yoo!


 Anjelica was proving why she was the evil twin very early on...

ANJELICA: I is gunna ram dis bunneh up your...

THAT'S QUITE ENOUGH OF THAT!!! >.<


 Gino swiftly put the evil child to bed and left the twins to what he thought was sleep...


 ...but...

ANJELICA: I is not sweepy gweat gwandfather!


 ANJELICA: Come backs dis instinct!

I dunno I think she tries too hard lol! XD


 How did you get out there?

LILLITH: I dunnos, must be magics or somethin'!


 JARED: Everybody left!

Aww, just you stay there looking yummy!


 LILLITH: Aww bunneh I pwomise yoo will nots be up my...

LILLITH! >.<

LILLITH: Buts, Anjewica said...
CODY: I think it's time we taught the munchkins to talk! This baby babble makes no sense at all!

Does to me! :o/


 LILLITH: I wuvs ma daddeh!

And he loves you ickle pumpkin!


 After Cody so nicely pointed out that the twins needed to learn to talk, Jared and Aleisha got to work straight away! Jared had Lillith, and Anjelica was trying to merge with her mother, ugh...creepy! O.o


Suddenly though, Aleisha stood up and...

ALEISHA: I'm preggers, again! How unexpected!

She wasn't expecting to be expecting! XD I thank you, I'm here all week! XD

 Continuing their teachings, Jared seemed to be getting more out of Lillith than Aleisha was with Anjelica! Which we all expected really!


 LILLITH: I has a secret for yoo daddeh!
JARED: Oh yes my little princess, what might that be?
LILLITH: I wuv yoo!


JARED: Aww Lil, I love you too honey!
LILLITH: But Anjewica is a bad gurl!
JARED: Well you'll just have to make her good like you sweetie!
LILLITH: I tink dat ship has left da twacks already!

I think she means that ship has sailed, or that train has left the tracks! Kids! XD

 LILLITH: I is wuvin ma bloo bwock!


 ANJELICA: I swaps yoo fur a gween one...NOW!!!


 Aleisha could tell there was something not right with Anjelica, her little Anji as she called her. But that would have to wait as she needed to tell Jared her good news!


ALEISHA: Jared honey? I have something to tell you, now please don't freak out?
JARED: Okay...

ALEISHA: I'm pregnant!

JARED: *gasp* Oh lordy mamma!

 JARED: Oh how amazingly beautifully...oh there are no words just...


 AWWWW! XD


JARED: You're amazing! You're beautiful! You're all mine!
ALEISHA: Oh yes I am...forever and ever!

 Cody was stressing over the fact that his birthday was around the corner and he would soon be an elder! Tia didn't know what the fuss was all about, she couldn't wait to get old!

CODY: I'm hot, I might not be hot when I age!

Look at your dad, he did alright!


 Jared had a little time to himself to read a pregnancy book...


 ...before teaching Lil to walk!

LIL: Daddy I is scared!
JARED: Daddy's here honey, no need to be scared!


 Despite her father's words of encouragement, Lil couldn't find the strength to walk just yet, until...


 JARED: That's it baby!


 LIL: Has I dones it daddy???
JARED: Oh yes my little miracle you have indeed!


 JARED: What a clever girl you are!
LIL: Me is so clever *giggle*


 JARED: Daddy is so proud of you baby girl! So proud!
LIL: Tank yoo daddy, Lil is prouds of yoo toos!


 Again Aleisha was struggling with Anjelica!


 ALEISHA: Come to mummy hun?
ANJI: Noes I don'ts wanna!


 But eventually Anji gave in and walked to her mother!


 ALEISHA: Well done big girl, well done!
ANJI: Put me downs or I kill yoo!


 Gino was having his daily wander around the garden of remembrance. Stopping at Lacey's grave to say hello!


 GINO: Hopefully I'll be with you soon my darling, this life has been far too long without you!

But we love you Gino!

GINO: If you loved me you'd let me go!


And as usual he explored the tree his wife had stolen so cleverly last generation...

 Gino: *nomnomnom*

And had a glowy fruit for a snack!


 Someone else having a snack was Aleisha, she wanted a baby boy so much that I gave her an apple or two...


 *vampirenomnomnom*


 ALEISHA: I do hope you're right, I so want a boy!

So does Jared by the way! ^_~

 After munching on two or ten apples, Leesh sat down and studied her pregnancy book to be on the safe side!


 And the moment Cody was dreading finally arrived! His birthday! Dun dun duuuuhn!


 CODY: Oh what the heck, age me I'll still be your favourite right LJ? Wherever you are!

YESH! XD


Of course I still love you, you're still my fave! Awww Cody!

 CODY: I'm still hot, smokin' in fact! WOOOOTS!

Yes you are my lovely! Yes you are! ;oD


 The most disliked skill for any parent was upon Jared and Aleisha, potty training!


JARED: I remember potty training Sienna, she was a breeze!
ALEISHA: Yeah, she wasn't evil though!
ANJI: Excuse me I is hearin's it alls ya know!

ANJI: Dat wuz yoo sister!
LIL: Nopes! Wuz yoo evil one! 


 TIA: I really thought my potty days were over!
JARED: Lucky you, remember you got out of doing Sienna!
TIA: Only because she wouldn't do anything without her Jaredy boo!


 JARED: Well, she loved me!
TIA: Still does baby boy, still does!


 Poor Maya was overcome by the potty smells and baby gurgling...


 MAYA: OMG that's ripe!!!


 All the adults pitched in with the twins, they really were a handful!

MAYA: You know if you dump her at the park, no one will blame you old man!

MAYA!!! >.<


 ANJI: Oh hewwos!


ANJI: I wants sharks wiv laser beams attached to der heads NOW!

DOCTOR EVIL!!! XD

 LIL: Okies, dets see wut I can finds!


 LIL: I wuvs dis boat, and it don'ts need laser beams!


 JARED: Where are you going young lady?
ANJI: Wuts it ta yoo???


 JARED: HEY! Anjelica Von Strunkle! Pick that up before someone falls over and hurts themselves!
ANJI: Yoos can'ts makes me daddio!


JARED: What is with the attitude girlie?
LIL: Tolds yoo daddy, she's a bad gurl!

 ANJI: Sowee daddy!

 Needing a little relaxation Jared?


JARED: Aaaaaaaah!

 JARED: Mmmmmmmm!


 GINO: Looooooser!


ALEISHA: Oh baby, it's almost time! Eek I'm so excited!

 ALEISHA: I wonder if he'll be human, I hope he is!

We'll see honey, can't promise!


JARED: That was nice!

 GINO: You're just a big girl's blouse!
JARED: No I'm a stressed dad, there's a difference!
GINO: Pfft, I never stressed and I had SIX kids!


 ALEISHA: Hey Jared, I was thinking, if this baby is a vampire...
JARED: We will still love him!


 CODY: Her fangs are creepy!
JARED: DAD! Leesh it doesn't matter what he is, he's our son!
ALEISHA: I just wish I could give our babies a normal life!
JARED: They will have! I will make sure of it!


 After trying to calm his wife's fears, Jared and some of the family sat down to dinner. But Gino had an announcement to make!

GINO: I have come to the conclusion you all want me dead!
CODY: Dad where did you get that idea???
JARED: That's crazy talk grandpa!


 GINO: Well I'm a veggie and you keep trying to feed me meat!
CODY: OMG I never knew, all this time! I never knew!
JARED: Huh! Interesting, so why are you going to eat the hamburger?
GINO: Because I know you're trying to kill me and I give my consent!


 CODY: So that's why he always vomits after a meal?
JARED: Ugh, thanks dad, not hungry any more!


 Happy little Lil!

LIL: I is waitin' fur some attention!


 LI: Uh-oh bad gurl hidin' in toy box!


 ANJI: Comes and gets me if yoos dares! I KILLS YOOS ALL!!!


 LIL: Mummy, my sister is scary, help meh!


LIL: MUMMY! YOO SAVED MEEEE!

CODY: Oh that is just not cricket!
JARED: No it's pudding?
ALEISHA: Mmm baby smell!

 CODY: Jared son? Your wife is...
JARED: Amazing!


 CODY: Feed yer own damn kids in future!
JARED: Leesh? I love you!
ALEISHA: Because I ticked off your dad?
JARED: Huh? No, I just love ya!


 JARED: She's my wife, pinch me I;m dreaming!

Aww he's besotted still bless him!


 JARED: What are you eyeballin' Butty???
BUTLER: My apologies sir!
JARED: Yeah, I should think so!
BUTLER: You a re a very beautiful man!
JARED: Yeah that's not creepy at all!


 New toy!


 GINO: Ohhhh the angels have come for me!

Nope! XD


 What are you wishing for hun?

ALEISHA: For my baby to be normal!


 ALEISHA: Oh well, got a lucky coin back!


 What Jamal was wishing for I will never know!


But it looked nifty! ;oD

 And then it finally happened!!!

JAMAL: Aaaaaah preggers lady in labour!


 GINO: Aaaaaah preggers lady in labour!


 JARED: Aaaaah Leesh, let's get dressed and go to the hospital!
ALEISHA: Okies aaaaaahhhhhh!
GINO No time kids!


Aleisha gave birth to her much wanted baby boy, Dominic Von Strunkle! And wait until you see the cuteness overload...

 AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! ADORABIBBLE OR WHAAAAAT! He has Dawnie's purple eyes, and I think that may be Kip's hair colour from gen 1! XD Oh yeah and he's also vampy, and like his big sis, his skin will change too! Dunno why! :o(


 DOMMY SPAAAAM!


 Jared fell in love with his littlest vampire and immediately taught him to walk!


 DOMMY: YAYS!
JARED: Clever boy Dommy!


 JARED: Daddy's super duper boy!


 Poor Cody had his hands full in the nursery with the terrible twins lol!

ANJI: WAAAAAH!
LIL: Gwamps? She's a bad gurl!


 ANJI: He's ignoring me??? How dares he!


 LIL: Gwampa she's a baaaad gurl watch outs!
CODY: My great aunt Anya was a bad girl Lillith, and I'm okay!


 LIL: He don'ts get it! Did she have sharks wiv laser beams???


 ANJI: You will bow down to me or die!


 ANJI: Tee hee just kidding, oh hai der gweat gwandfather!


 GINO: Jeez Cody I can hear this one screaming from the basement!
MAYA: Go dump her at the park Gino, double dare ya!

MAYA! O.O


 ANJI: Do yoo weely tink you are a match for me wittle one?
LIL: Nope, yoo carry one sister!
ANJI: A wise decision I do say yes!


 CODY: Hey cutie!
ANJI: You has no idea who yoo is dealins wiv old man!


 Maya had a bit of a funny moment in the living room...


 MAYA: Haaaa don't mind me I'm glitching!


 TIA: That tickled!


 Jared and Dommy spaaaaam!


 ANJI: Hmmm...


 ANJI: Dis? Is no good! Takes it back and fire da chef!


 ANJI: YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME OR I SHALL SCWEEEEM!


 ANJI: AWIGHTS YOOS ASKED FUR ITS!!!


 ANJI: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE RAAAAAAAAAWR AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!


 LIL: Oh gwanny, da noise...
ANJI: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!


 ANJI: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
LIL: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH



 Hello butler! Forget something?


 Shock a ghost why don't you? Poor Carly!


 Cody was finding Tia's birthday hilarious!

CODY: HAHAHA! You're getting old like me!
TIA: Yes and I can't wait!


 Still a beauty!


TIA: I'm happy, this is acceptable!

TIA: But the trousers...

 Dommy and granddad were getting acquainted when Cody decided to retire!


 CODY: I'm sick of you I quit!


 Confetteeeeeeeeeee!


 ALEISHA: YAY CODY!
JARED: What did he do?


 CODY: I'm retired, but I'm going to get a job!
JARED: Huh!
ALEISHA: I see, busy busy!


 Tia took up fishing in the new wishing well...


 ...and caught a black goldfish? Hmm!


 TIA: Darn paps! Staring down my follicles!


 BLOWFISH!!!


 TIA: Anji honey granny just sat down, she didn't actually fall!
ANJI: Ye rights, tells it ta someone who cares ladee!


 Tia's last catch was a treasure box containing a gnome, oh goody *rolls eyes* we don't have enough of those!


Then she ended the evening by finishing her painting!


 The next morning Gino woke all the todds up, brave man!
 And death visited the Von Strunkle house!


 JARED: Oh the tragedy!
TIA: WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED???


 ALEISHA: It was just one of Vlad's minions, pull yourself together Jared!


 TIA: Another vamp bites the dust eh?


 REAPER: Hello Von Strunkles!

 Jared continued to potty train his little darlings, and tidy Tia was struggling with the mess of the nursery!


 Jared had his hands full with all three toddlers as Tia groaned at the dirty potties!

TIA: Are you not cleaning them out?
JARED: Bit busy mum!
DOMMY: Poo-eeeeee!


 TIA: Don't worry I'll do it for you!
JARED: *sigh* Come on Dommy let's go get some privacy, man to man!


 Teaching Dommy to talk was a breeze and like Cody and Mason before them, these two were going to be the best of friends!


 JARED: Daddy is so proud of you Dommy!
DOMMY: Tank yoo! I is very cwever!


 The twins continued to terrorize the adults!


 So much so that some of them got kinda confused?


 And a new addition to the family arrived, Chico was brought in to keep Maya company!


 RIVER: Dom was cuter!

Yes Riv, he was also smaller?

RIVER: Minor details!


 JARED: Oh hey there great granny Riv!
RIVER: Meh, new heir, unimpressive!
JARED: Oh-kay?


 More potty time!


 DOMMY:Wocket! *giggle*

It's a bad girl's rocket honey!

DOMMY: ANJEWICA *giggle*

Nope, Sophie! XD


 MAYA: And what is THAT?
CHICO: Just leaving!


 Aww Chico she'll get used to you!


 I changed Gino's hair a bit to make him look older as his son and daughter-in-law were now elders themselves!

GINO: I'm still hot girly!

Yuss! XD


 CODY: So, you wanna...
TIA: Sure, I'm never too old for that!
CODY: YESSS! SCORE!


 Maya got fleas again...


 ...and this time gave them to Jared!


 JARED: I am not getting involved, Maya will warm to him sooner or later!

That's what I said!


 And sadly, just as Gino was doing the laundry...


 GINO: FINALLY!


 He passed away at the age of 120!


 And Jared took it badly!


 JARED: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


 JARED: Not my grandpa!


 GINO: Don't be sad son, I'm going to be with my Lace!


 TIA: Have you no shame???
REAPER: Helloooo? I'm the REAPER? It's what I do???


 Even though Tia was annoyed at the Reaper, Gino begged him to take him to Lacey. He'd been waiting a very long time!


 REAPER: Okay see you when it's your turn Tia! Byeeee!

Ooooooooh! >.<


 Aleisha was heartbroken too, she knew she had a long life to live and it frightened her! Being a vampire disgusted her, but what could she do? She had to watch lovely old men like Gino pass away in front of their families, and it sucked!


 ALEISHA: He was such a nice old man!


 ALEISHA: Oh Jared, I hate seeing you so sad!
JARED: I hate death!


ALEISHA: So what can I do to cheer you up? How about we re-decorate?
JARED: *cheeky raised eyebrow* That'd be cool...and then we could...ya know...woo...hoo??? 

ALEISHA: Ohhhh Jared how could you!
JARED: We don't have to woo hoo!
ALEISHA: *wails* I just wanted new wallpaper *sniff* I didn't mean...ohhhh Gino! *sob*
JARED: Or we could just cuddle? 

 ALEISHA: It's just such a bad time I...
JARED: I know but...kinda comforting?
ALEISHA: I feel so awful, I'm going to live forever and your granddad...oh I wish it was me! I don't want to be a vampire! *sniff*


 JARED: Oh Leesh don't say these things, my granddad is goooooone!


 ALEISHA: I know honey, I know! I'm sorry!


 ALEISHA: Oh look, new wallpaper!
JARED: Yeah, good ol' LJ!


 ALEISHA: I need to lie down, I promise to give you woo hoo tomorrow okay my love?
JARED: It's okay, I need to make a phone call anyway! I just...I'm grieving, ignore me!
ALEISHA: No Jared, you're a man!

XD


As Aleisha slept, Jared arranged to meet someone...

As he waited outside for that someone to arrive, he thought long and hard about what he was about to ask...

DARCY: Hey little brother!
JARED: Hey Darce!
DARCY: What's up?

 JARED: Well, since you're super smart and everything, and you're in the science career I thought you'd be the one who would know about this stuff!
DARCY: What stuff?
JARED: Well, I heard once that there was this elixir or something that a vampire could drink to make them human again, is that true?
DARCY: It is, but it's not really common knowledge among the layman folk!
JARED: Is it possible for you, in your position, to get some for me? It's for Aleisha!


 DARCY: Sure little brother, I can get it for you!
JARED: When can you get it?
DARCY: It takes about three days to make, and it costs a little bit but you're the heir to our family so it's pennies to you! But are you sure it's what you want? More importantly is it what Aleisha wants???

JARED: I listen to her cry herself to sleep at night wishing she was human, it breaks my heart! If I could just give her the option to change back! So to answer your question sis, no I don't know if it's what she truly wants...but I gotta at least take that chance and try to give her a choice!
DARCY: Three days okay? And it'll be ready!
JARED: Thank you, I knew I could count on you!
DARCY: Always little brother, always!

And now we end this chapter with a little montage of Gino, rest in peace my man...


 
 
 
 
 
 
Farewell Gino, you were a joy to have in this legacy and you will be sorely missed!

So that's it for part 2, likey Dommy? Me do! Byee! XD


Here Lies Lacey & Gino, together once again! xxx

4 comments:

  1. At least Gino & Lacey are back together after being apart for so long. Dommy is ADORABLE!!!!! Lynn is going to love him! I can see Sean has a hard time ahead of him with Angelica, poor Sean. Loved as always, and you made my day by having this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine that once Anji claps eyes on Sean Herman, she'll melt and instantly mellow! He's gorgeous! XD

      Delete
    2. Ha ha, he is! My sister though he was a god when she first saw him as a child.

      Delete
  2. I thought Lilith was my fav but when I saw Dommy everything changed... He's just too CUTEEEE!! Like seriously you need to tell the Von Strunkles to stop producing such cute babies cause they are going to crash the internet with cuteness!!
    And RIP Gino, but I bet he's happy with Lacey x

    ~JoJo~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)