Friday 3 August 2012

The Shylife of Jared Von Strunkle: Part 1

Generation 8
I'm rather excited! It's generation 8, officially!!! *ahem* Okay welcome friends to Jared's generation! In this chapter we will witness 2 weddings, a death, 8 births and a whole lot of Von Strunkle madcap stuff! In the special, Jared got up close and personal with the creep that turned Aleisha into a vampire. All living Von Strunkles, cousins and uncles and aunts and nieces and nephews, upped sticks and moved to Starlight Shores (yes even Gwen, but more of that another time) so after the move, Darcy's wedding to Carter, Sienna's engagement to Malik, Mason and Annalisa's move, Jared and Aleisha's physical changes (Jared's bashed face and Aleisha's new haircut and clothes) it's time to start this new generation...

 ...with a re-vamped Aleisha (excuse the pun)!

ALEISHA: There, I feel like me again!

 ALEISHA: Yowza I is sizzlin' hot fo shizzle ma nizzle!
MAYA: This chick is trouble, she ain't takin' my Jared away nu-uh!

What does that even mean??? O.o

ALEISHA: Time to go and show Jared, he'll be happy to have the old me back I think!

I think you could be right, he's not really into the flesh flashing stuff. He likes a woman to be mysterious, no? ;oD

 JARED: I'm grumpy!

REALLY? I'd never have guessed hun! XD

JARED: Sienna's getting married, which means she'll be leaving soon!

Aww, I bet I know what will cheer you up...

 ALEISHA: Jared? I have something I wanna show you!
JARED: *gulp* Please don't let it be your fangs, please don't let it be your fangs!

 ALEISHA: What do you think? Do you like me?
JARED: ...
ALEISHA: Jared? Say something...please?

 I think he likes your new look Aleisha, he's smiling!

ALEISHA: Are you going to tell me what you think or...

 JARED: I think you're the most beautiful vampire I've ever seen!
ALEISHA: Awww!

 ALEISHA: You say the sweetest things Jared Von Strunkle! Your poor face, it's all my fault!
JARED: No!
ALEISHA: Can you ever forgive me for all the stuff I put you and your family through?
JARED: Leesh, you are my family now! So come on and watch my baby sis make the biggest mistake of her life...*ahem* I mean marry the man of her dreams!

 Yes it was time for the youngest Von Strunkle of generation 7 to tie the knot. As Malik waited patiently out in the garden, Sienna was having second thoughts about her dress...

SIENNA: I dunno...

 SIENNA: Does this make me look fat?

Is she for REAL??? >_<

 SIENNA: I suppose it'll do, I'm late! Uh-oh!

 The guests were also waiting patiently, one of them being her older brother and his sun-phobic girlfriend...

ALEISHA: She's late!
JARED: Maybe she changed her mind!
ALEISHA: You wish big brother! You're not going to blub through this ceremony are you?
JARED: No, you're not going to sizzle through it are you?
ALEISHA: I'm in the shade, it's all good!

 The rest of the guests arrived and one them happened to be a maternity wearing Darcy! Baby number one of generation 9? Squeeee!

 MALIK: Phew you're here, I thought you'd changed your mind!
SIENNA: So did Jaredy boo by the looks of it!
MALIK: You ready to do this?
SIENNA: Yessir!

 As the wedding ceremony went under way, the only one NOT blubbering was Jared! Surprise! As Tia wept with joy over her youngest child's nuptials, naughty Gino decided to mock her!

GINO: Ohhhh boo hooooooo! Hehehe!
TIA: You're a *sniff* sick old man dad! A *sob* very sick old man!

 JARED: Who's blubbing now? Huh?
ALEISHA: Shut it or I'll give you some fresh bruises to go with your broken nose!

 JARED: Awww, you just wait until our wedding!

 But as always, the Von Strunkles are unpredictable, and a young vampire chap named Garret Overton died on the front path just as Sienna and Malik were about to say "I do!"

 MALIK: Oh my, some dude is dying over there!
SIENNA: *fake laugh* Ahhh just put on the goddam ring!!!

 So Malik and Sienna Von Strunkle were officially married. Grandpa Gino was unimpressed!

GINO: Pah, I've got married! Big whoop! Oh look...reaper!

 Everyone was more interested in the dying vampire than Sienna and Malik!

SIENNA: OHEMGEE!!! Why are they not looking at me??? And to add insult to injury my eye has a...bee in it!!!
MALIK: Ummm, there's a dead guy in the garden?

 SIENNA: How dare he die! It's MY wedding day!!!
GINO: Yeah yeah well done, you're married, now cut cake now!!!

 MALIK: So while they're distracted with Mr Reaper and the red ghosty, let's go and er, you know!
SIENNA: What? I don't know...OHHHHHH! Okay!

 Aleisha was a bit upset over a fellow vampire meeting his demise in her new home! The reaper greedily took his tortured blackened soul with glee!

 Darcy and Annalisa had the chance for a little catch up, but the conversation turned odd when Darcy announced her pregnancy!

ANNALISA: Oh really? So...how did you do it? Because your brother is useless! I'm still not pregnant! Help meh!
DARCY: Well, there's this thing you can get with lifetime points, fertility? Maybe LJ will be kind and get you it?
ANNALISA: I doubt it, I'm married to a spare!
DARCY: HEY! There's nothing wrong with us spares! *pouts*

 Meanwhile in JARED'S room!!!

 MALIK: Hehe, I can't wait to see your brother's face when I tell him we woo hooed in his bed!
SIENNA: Malik if you ever wanna woo hoo again you will NOT TELL HIM A THING!!!

 Speaking of her brother, he was out earning a crust singing silly songs to strangers! But it will all be worth it when he's a big rock star selling out mega huge venues! ;oD

 And it seemed that Malik's naughtiness knew no bounds as he proceeded to skinny dip in the pool! Eeek!

MALIK: Aaaaah! Refreshing! SIENNA??? COME ON IN AND JOIN ME!!!

Well pal that ain't gonna happen because your newly wedded wife is actually shy and skinny dipping and shy DO NOT mix! Soz about that!

SIENNA: OHEMGEEEEE! MALIK! Get some clothes on NOW!!! That's just...so gross!
MALIK: We just woo hooed and she thinks THIS is gross?

SIENNA: I much prefer to wear my bikini which was inspired by Halle Berry in that Bond film! But mine is spiced brown...so...different!
MALIK: What? What's wrong with going al fresco?

That's not what you're doing! Oh never mind! I think it's called...uh-oh Jared's back, this doesn't bode well!

ATHENA: Hmmm, to steal or not to steal the cheeky boy's clothes...decisions decisions!

SIENNA: Malik please put on your swimming trunks?
MALIK: I haven't got any, besides this is liberating!

SIENNA: I'm outta here, the sun's coming up and you're naked in the pool! What will the neighbours say!
MALIK: That my manly chest hair is hawt?

SIENNA: Aww even though you seem to be a naturist, I love being married to you Malik...

SIENNA: Oh, blech! I feel...not so good, gotta gooo!

MALIK: Sienna? What's up with her?

You know full well young man, you know full well!

SIENNA: Scuse me coming through!
ALEISHA: Oh hey there sis, I just felt a little sunburnt, and Jared's acting all funny and...
SIENNA: I can't talk right now Leesh I feel...oh god...sorry!

SIENNA: Bleeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuurrrrrrgh!!!

ALEISHA: Sienna? Are you okay in there? She doesn't sound too good!

SIENNA: Yeah...uh...fine just...over ate no doubt!
ALEISHA: I'm coming in!
SIENNA: NO!

SIENNA: I'll be fine...in about 2 days time!

Methinks she has one in the oven yes? ;o)

Aleisha wasn't wrong, Jared was acting funny! Ever since his sister's wedding he'd been quiet and withdrawn. As he sat out in the daylight where Aleisha couldn't follow, his phone rang. Another sing-a-gram no doubt! What was bothering Jared was about to become clear...

...that evening Jared got changed and dragged Aleisha to the beach.

ALEISHA: What's going on? Jared why are we here?
JARED: I wanna show you something!

ALEISHA: Oh my plumbob, JARED! Did you do this???
JARED: Well, yeah! Take a closer look!

ALEISHA: This is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me! And you've done some sweet things in your time Jared Von Strunkle!
JARED: Just wait, it hopefully will get better...

JARED: Aleisha Danes, will you marry me?

ALEISHA: ...
JARED: Umm, this is the part where you say yes or no, so which is it?

ALEISHA: I...OH JARED!!!

ALEISHA: YESSS! Of course it's yes! I've wanted to marry you since we met in the park as teenagers! YES!!!

ALEISHA: I'm so in love with you I can't see straight...or...maybe it's...
JARED: It's what Leesh? Are you okay?

ALEISHA: No, I...I'm hungry!
JARED: Well let's head over to the little diner across the road and...
ALEISHA: No it's not that kind of hungry, oh I feel so embarrassed!

JARED: I get it, it's fine, you can take some of my blood...but only SOME okay? Don't go draining me until I become a vampire!
ALEISHA: You...you would do that for me?
JARED: Yes, I'd do anything for you, we're going to be husband and wife soon! What's mine is yours and you know the rest!

ALEISHA: I promise to be gentle, and I promise to only drink a little! Oh Jared you're the sweetest person I've ever known! I love you so much!
JARED: Yeah yeah, just bite me already!

JARED: Whoa, that's...kinda...mmm...nice!

ALEISHA: Are you okay? I only took a drop!
JARED: Hummmyeah! Good!

JARED: That was nifty!

JARED: Does my blood taste good?
ALEISHA: It's actually very nummy!
JARED: Really? Cos it tastes totally gross to me, but your lip gloss tastes like raspberries! It's a very odd combination!

ALEISHA: I promise you right now, I will NEVER do that to you again!
JARED: Awww...I kinda liked it!
ALEISHA: Not EVER!

JARED: Okay, but if you change your mind, I've got plenty more blood where that came from!
ALEISHA: I really don't deserve you! 
JARED: Well I totally deserve you! Now let's go, the sun will be up soon!

As his children were making lives of their own, Cody continued to perform his magic to sell-out gigs even in Starlight Shores, he was that good!

CODY: Yes yes I rock, come again! I'm here every Friday night!

It was confirmed that day that Sienna indeed was pregnant! That meant she and Malik couldn't really move until the baby was born!

She couldn't wait to tell daddy Malik the news, but as always there was someone else she wanted to tell first...

...big bro Jaredy boo!

SIENNA: Hey Jared, umm this feels kinda weird with you in your underwear but I have something I want to tell you, and you're the first to know!
JARED: Oh yes?

SIENNA: I'm pregnant!

JARED: *gasp* OH!

JARED: I'm going to be an uncle?
SIENNA: Yes, are you...happy?

JARED: Well done baby sis, you're having a baby!!!
SIENNA: Yes!

JARED: Cool beans, you rock!
SIENNA: Oh thank goodness you're happy!
JARED: And so is your man over there!
SIENNA: What?

Yes Malik had overheard as he came in the door, and he couldn't help but show his excitement!

MALIK: SCORE!

Sienna got bigger and bigger over the next couple of days...

...and Jared got promoted! While he was out he had Aleisha keep an eye on his baby sis!

But I think she took it far too seriously!

ALEISHA: Hey sis where you off to?
SIENNA: I'm going to pee, is that okay?

ALEISHA: Sure thing, I'll just check the toilet seat isn't wobbly first!
SIENNA: *sigh* Bring back Jared, at least he wasn't totally stalkerfied!

Tia was a little upset that her children were all grown up and took it out on poor young Malik!

MALIK: Hey there...mum!
TIA: DO NOT call me mum, I'm Tia or Mrs Von Strunkle!
MALIK: But I never had a mum, can't I call you mum?

TIA: *sigh* Okay, but don't get too lovey dovey, you took my baby from me, never forget that!
MALIK: Yay thanks mum, oooooh pancakes!
GINO: That's a sweet thing you're doing there daughter-in-law!

TIA: Well the kid knows how to tug at my heart strings what can I say? A bit like you eh dad?
GINO: Nah I'm just naturally a sweet old man!

Cody and the butler were having a very unflattering chat about Sienna...

BUTLRR: You see sir this is a perfect example of too many pancakes! One must always keep an eye on one's calorie intake!
CODY: I agree butty, I totally do!
SIENNA: HEY! I'm PREGNANT? Not FAT!

Gino still enjoyed wandering around the house in his boxers!

GINO: There's nothing better! And I need to show off my tatt!
SIENNA: HELLOOO? Eating for two here???

So some good news now, Darcy and Carter welcomed this little darling into their home making Cody and Tia first time grandparents! His name is Bradley Von Strunkle and he has his mummy's eyes, grandpa Cody's hair and his daddy's features!

I think little Bradders is going to be a heart breaker no?

Back at the legacy house, the soon to be Mrs Jared Von Strunkle was finding Gino's exposure rather alarming!

ALEISHA: Is he always like this?

YES!!!

Just as she sat down to read a book to distract her eyes, Maya began barking loudly at her...

...but rather than be hostile, the two got on very well...

...awww! Jared will be pleased!

MAYA: Nah, I'm just lulling her into a false sense of security! This is war!

For Cody though, the penny had dropped...

CODY: Oh my plumbob you're pregnant!!!
SIENNA: And finally he gets it!

ALEISHA: Hey sis are you okay?
SIENNA: Not really I...

SIENNA: ...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
ALEISHA: What...what's happening...
TIA: BAAAAAAABY! It's COOOOOOOMING!
ALEISHA: Oh...

ALEISHA: AAAAAAAAAH!
TIA: AAAAAAAAAAH!
SIENNA: OOOOOWWWW!

SIENNA: It's okay baby your daddy is here! He'll take care of us!
MALIK: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BABY!!!

TIA: This is taking waaaay too long!
SIENNA: SORRY ABOUT THAT! OOOOOWWWW!
ALEISHA: *yawn* Well time for a nap methinks!
JARED: What is wrong with everybody??? Oh wow baby sis you're in labour!

And it's a girl! She's lighter skinned than that. I had a crash and had to start over so she came out with her mother's skin rather than her father's the second time round! I didn't get pics for that so, oh here she is anyway!

JARED: Woot I'm an uncle Jaredy boo!

SIENNA: COngrats mum, you're a granny!
TIA: *faints*

Meet Zara Von Strunkle! And like I said she was darker skinned first time round and had Malik's brown eyes, but my game crashed and I had to start over so she turned out like this second time around! She has mum's hair and eyes!

KITTY: Who's been messing with my telly???

It's not YOUR telly any more hun!

And on more baby news, Mason and Annalisa had twin boys almost identical save for their skin colour and eyes!

Orson Von Strunkle!

Owen Von Strunkle!

Sienna knew that now her daughter was born, it was only a matter of time before she and Malik would have to find a new home! And she was going to miss her brother terribly!

Who at that moment in time was having the day from HELL!

JARED: What's goin' on? Why are you all in my house?
MASON: STAG DO BRO!!! BACHELOR PARTAY!!!
JARED: Aww hells no!

Ever the gentleman Jared played along and even signed some autographs for starstruck guests! Heath and Mason had arranged for some extra special visitors but uncle Heathy was having second thoughts after he realised Jared wasn't into the whole "stag party" thing!

But it was too late to cancel and in came the dancing cheeky cheerleaders! Mason had thoughts of throwing them in the pool, the blonde one wanted to go home and Jared was day dreaming of his future fame!

Everyone tried to enjoy themselves and the girls danced to the reluctant crowd...

...but Jared felt very uncomfortable! He didn't want this! He wasn't really in the mood to celebrate his last night as an unmarried man, he couldn't wait to be Aleisha's husband!

Malik was on a roll with Tia, so he tried his charm on father-in-law Cody...

MALIK: HEY! Dad!
CODY: Mr Von Strunkle!!!
MALIK: But I don't have a dad so I thought that it w...
CODY: Save it kid! I'm Mr Von Strunkle! And when are you moving out???

Jared's party was a bit of a failure, but he didn't care, he was getting married in the morning!

Aleisha was getting some practice in for when she had kids of her own, but her soon to be niece was a bit of a handful!

ZARA: NO! Want uncle Jawed!
ALEISHA: He's at work sweetie, just sit still for Auntie Leesh?
ZARA: UNCLE JAAAAAAWED!!!

Zara, like her mother, was besotted with her Uncle Jared! He was the only one she laughed with and was truly happy with, the other adults were grumped at and groaned at!

ZARA: So whats I to dos wiv dis den? Yoo expects me ta eat dis?
ALEISHA: You really are a great advert for birth control!
ZARA: HEY! I resembles dat remark laydee!
ALEISHA: You sure do!

On the day of Jared's wedding, Cody was getting his granddaughter up and ready for the ceremony when both Malik and Jared had the same idea!

MALIK: He's hogging the baby!
JARED: Yeah, it's a family trait! 

But Jared did get his snuggles on when Cody let her go finally!

JARED: Aww my ickle niecey weesy!

JARED: I'm so gonna miss you when you move out!
ZARA: MOVE OUT??? You twaitor!

It was time for the moment we have all been waiting for! Jared and Aleisha had their wedding in the little room in the basement!

Finally Mr and Mrs Jared Von Strunkle!!!

JARED: So Mrs Von Strunkle, what am I to do with you now?
ALEISHA: Well Mr Von Strunkle, you could start by cutting the cake, your granddad is looking a bit bored!

JARED: Before I do this I would just like to say...
ALEISHA: Jared? No speeches!
JARED: Oh alright!

CODY: THANK GOD!!! He cut the cake!
SIENNA: Yay we can eat!

Darcy was preggers yet again, more babies yesh!
Jared and Aleisha posed for some wedding photographs, it was nearly sundown so no cooking of the vampire lol! XD

JARED: I've waited so long to call you my wife!
ALEISHA: Well that's exactly what you can call me from now on!

Jared was always an old fashioned kind of guy, he'd turned Aleisha down on a couple of occasions to woo hoo, he didn't believe in woo hoo before marriage. Now they were husband and wife, there were no more excuses, and Aleisha seemed eager to take advantage of the perks of being a married couple!

ALEISHA: So...
JARED: So...

ALEISHA: Oh Jared, I do believe you're going all shy on me!
JARED: I...yeah!
ALEISHA: Don't you want to woo hoo with me? We've waited so long...
JARED: I do! 
ALEISHA: So what's the problem? Are you scared?

JARED: I really kinda am!
ALEISHA: Honey it's going to be fine! I won't bite you...again!

Poor Jared was extremely shy, he loved Aleisha so much but part of him wanted to keep their marriage innocent. But I, the great LJ in the sky tee hee, want BABIES! So get over it!

JARED: Okay, let's...woo hoo!
ALEISHA: Yay!

ALEISHA: Will you carry me please?
JARED: Sure! This way my love!

JARED: So...was I worth the wait?
ALEISHA: Totally!

Aww, and the lullaby sealed the deal! I'm gettin' babies! *maniacal cackle* ^_~

Wedding cake was not sufficient for the former heir and his father! Butty made macaroni, not to Gino's taste however...

GINO: This is like washing up liquid!
CODY: Tia's is way better!
GINO: I wouldn't know, the butler is ALWAYS cooking!
CODY: How do you think my boy is getting on?
GINO: He's a Von Strunkle, he's perfectly capable of...whatever! Jared will make us proud, although you're a tough act to follow my son!
CODY: Aww thanks dad!
GINO: Now tell Tia to cook me some real food!

Jared was so happy to be married he kept gazing at his finger and making funny wee noises lol! But Aleisha was rather alarmed to witness Cody sitting in their room...

ALEISHA: Jared, your father is in our room???

JARED: Aww man, wait here!
ALEISHA: Don't shout at him, he's...maybe confused! He's almost an elder!
CODY: Oh hai! Don't mind me son, just here to see how you're getting on! Settling in okay yes?
JARED: DAAAAAAD!!!

Aleisha stopped her husband from throwing her father-in-law out by suggesting they make him leave of his own accord, and started snogging! O.O

JARED: Did it work? Is he gone?
ALEISHA: Oh yeah! Hehe!
JARED: You're a genius, wanna try that woo hoo thing again? I'm not sure we did it right!
ALEISHA: Well it's always best to be on the safe side with these things isn't it?
JARED: I see we're going to have a very good marriage, we're reading each other's mind already!

After losing his wife shortly after using the crystal ball, Gino had been a little reluctant to go near it again. But seeing as he'd had a long life thanks to being resurrected by a genie in a lamp, he threw caution to the wind...

...and regretted it straight away!!!

GINO: Say it ain't so!

WHAT???

GINO: I'm going to live a bit longer! Ach, first the disappointment that Grim wasn't there for me at Sienna's wedding and now this??? Just let me go join my Lace already!!!

Poor old guy!

Malik and Sienna moved out that day to a nice little house down the road, generation 9 could be possible now there was more room. Sadly Jared and Aleisha's marriage hit a snag, it had started so promisingly, but Maya's war was almost being won!

ALEISHA: Oh you have gotta be kidding me! Ugh! This won't do, Maya you have your own bed!
MAYA: Well you go sleep in it then!

MAYA: I hate vampires!

Her choice of sleeping partner was rather odd indeed! O.o

Lacey came out to play that night, as Tia sized her up for a portrait but couldn't get her to stand still for long enough!

Kitty also came out, and she wanted a word with her young relative for breaking the Von Strunkle family rule!

KITTY: So young man, you married a vampire eh? You kids have no respect! I was nearly killed by one and my friend was turned and dusted! Pah, this legacy is doomed!   
JARED: *gasp* Look at my shiny ring a ding ding!

Falling on deaf ears Kitty, he's all loved up!

Now those of you who follow the Facebook page will have seen the video of Jared stealing poor ghost Carly's clothes as she skinny dipped in the hot tub, well this was Jared's reaction to his naughty deed!

JARED: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What's the matter with you my dear?

ALEISHA: *whistles* Ummm nothing, go away please!

Gino took offence to the decor...

GINO: I don't like this picture, it's too...cute!

Well hello there sicky wife to the heir!

ALEISHA: I told you to go away!!!

ALEISHA: Bleeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jared? Your wife is very ill!

JARED: I wonder, should I re-decorate this room?

*major facepalm...followed by a headdesk for good measure* XD

You're having a baby Leesh!

ALEISHA: Jared made me a mummy!

GINO: You're pregnant!
ALEISHA: Yes, now please go away and let me puke in peace?
GINO: I'd rather stay!

JARED: So I was thinking maybe you would like me to re-decorate our room so...
ALEISHA: Jared can you listen for a sec?

JARED: What are you wearing, it's weird!
ALEISHA: Now try and stay calm...

ALEISHA: I'm pregnant, you're going to be a daddy!

JARED: Well that's great Leesh, so...

JARED: ...wait! Did you just say...

JARED: ...I'm gunna be a daddeh???
ALEISHA: That's right!

JARED: Shuuuuuut uuuuuuup!

JARED: Awesome!

JARED: I love you! 

JARED: If this was Simbook I'd be liking your comment right now so...thumbs up to you!

JARED: It's not very big!
ALEISHA: I only just spun into maternity silly!
JARED: Oh, but it feels great!

In preparation for the birth of their child, Jared and Aleisha purchased some pregnancy books and were determined to be the best parents they could be!

JARED: How come you finished before me and I started before you?
ALEISHA: I'm a genius darling, I learn faster than the average sim

JARED: What are we going to call this baby of ours then?
ALEISHA: I like Lillith!
JARED: And for a boy?
ALEISHA: Tristan or Benjamin!
JARED: Yes, I like it!

JARED: I like you a lot more though!
ALEISHA: Aww Jared, you're a sweetie!

Tia was a little upset to find out she was to be a grandmother once again!

TIA: Stop with this now, I'm too young to be a granny! Please?
ALEISHA: But you're a glamorous granny!

ALEISHA: Wanna hear something funny? I woke up next to Gino the other night!
TIA: Oh wow hahahahahaha!

TIA: WAIT! Is he the father?
ALEISHA: I'm just gonna forget you said that, feel my tummy! Go on go on!


Jared had been doing a lot of thinking lately, mainly about how Aleisha was a vampire and with that came a long life, a much longer life than the ordinary sim! Meaning he would get old before her and die before her! So he got out his little lamp and...

ALEISHA: WHOA!!! BIG BLUE MAN IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!

GENIE: Greetings mortal, how may I be of assistance?
JARED: Well, the thing is I'm married to that lovely pregnant vampire over there and...
GENIE: You want to be a vampire!
JARED: No...
GENIE: You want immortality?
JARED: NO! I wanna live a long life!

GENIE: WISH GRANTED...HUMMMMMMM...
JARED: Now wait just one min...whoa!!!

GENIE: Now put me back in the lamp, it's pudding day in genie land! We're having pavlova!

JARED: That was cool!

As Aleisha got bigger and bigger, Gino got a bit confused...

GINO: Is it mine? Cuz ya know I heard a rumour that...
ALEISHA: Oh please you're my husband's granddad! This will be your great grandchild!
GINO: Just checkin, I sometimes lose a day or two so...it's possible!
ALEISHA: It really isn't...*baby voice* oh noes it is not wittle one no!

Even though Jared was very young when his father and mother butted heads over his career, he remembered the friction it caused and he was determined to be there for his child! He spent every minute he could with his wife and her expanding bump that would soon be their baby!

He didn't care if he looked silly talking away to Aleisha's tummy, he couldn't wait for the baby to come out and smile up at him, the day he or she would call him daddy for the first time...

...sometimes he had to pinch himself, was this really his life? Was he really married to the girl he fell in love with and vowed to save, vowed to protect? Was he really becoming a father?

JARED: Baby says "mummy is beautiful!"
ALEISHA: And "daddy's just a fool!" Oh Jared you're adorable!

JARED: No baby definitely says mummy and daddy are the best! And baby can't wait to meet us, so I said ditto little Von Strunkle, I can't wait for you to come out!!!

After tenderly kissing his wife, Jared felt her body go rigid and she cried out in pain, the baby was coming!

ALEISHA: Oh holy plumbob the baby!!!

And it's a...

...GIRL!!!  This is Anjelica Von Strunkle!

As Aleisha put her newborn daughter in her crib, she was ware of a familiar pain...

...another baby??? And it's...

...ANOTHER GIRL!!! Her name is Lillith Von Strunkle!

So generation 9 begins with twins!!! And poor ickle Lillith is a vampire like her mother! :o( But before I show you how they look, more good news!

 Darcy gave birth to these little darlings! The Carter clone is Abbie and the Cody clone is Cassie (thanks Kuba lol). Are they cute or are they cute???

ABBIE: Ders a weird laydee takins our picters overs der!
CASSIE: I dints eats da choclit! It fells in my mouth!

Abbie has Carter's hair, granny Tia's eyes and Carter's features! Cassie has COdy's eyes, Cody's hair, Cody's and Darcy's features! They're just so cutes!

And here are Jared and Aleisha's twin daughters! Anjelica on the left and Lillith on the right! Now for their traits (I can't remember other details, will post them up next chapter)...

I can see this being very interesting, the human twin is evil? And she looks so sweet and "angelic" mwahahaha! I'm excited, are you excited? :oD Anjelica has her granny Tia's hair and daddy Jared's eyes!

And little Lillith is good and absent-minded, yet she is a vampire like mummy! Hand me the oxygen I'm hyperventilating with gleeeeee!!! XD Lillith has grandpa Cody's hair and I'm not sure whether she has Jared's eyes or Tia's! :o/

Well that's it for the first chapter of generation EIGHT!!! I just want to say a huge thanks to all my friends who've followed these amazing Von Strunkles since the first generation, can you believe I got this far? I can't! Anyway next time, much toddler cuteness!!! Don't be shy to leave a comment, byeeeee! XD

4 comments:

  1. That was the best proposal ever, so cute :) And what wonderful kiddywinkles!! Looking forward to more :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was AWESOME!!!!! I LOVED it! Jared and Aleisha make the cutest of babies. Angelica and Lillith are cute, even if Lillith is a vampire and Angelica is evil. You might not of seen it when I commented on your memory, but I think I have a possible spouse for one of the twins... one of my own! I was playing the game and saw your memory and I thought it might be cool if one of Maxie and Roy's twins, Yurko and Sean, became one of your twin's spouses. Not sure if you like the idea though, but it's an idea right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that, yes that would be a great idea! I've already got Quinn lined up for Lillith so Anjelica would need someone to tame the evil side of her! ;o)

      Delete
    2. Let's see... Yurko is Shy and Clumsy, so I'm not so sure about him, but he's also Virtuoso and has a Good Sense Of Humor. There is Sean, he might be a good candidate for Angelica ;) He's Frugal, Artistic, Disciplined, and has a Photographer's Eye. Which one do you want? (I have some pictures on my blog of them as teens if you need to take a look at them.)Hint: The one you don't pick will be forever doomed to be my subject for another story in Bridgeport, so pick wisely.

      http://jay-zinga-blogging.blogspot.com/p/to-live-identical.html

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)