Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Shylife Special: A Bold and Dangerous Move!

Welcome everyone. So as you probably know Jared is the new heir of generation 8! But before I can start there is a small matter of a move, as voted by you, my friends, the Von Strunkles are going to Starlight Shores. There is also the small matter of Aleisha's vampirism and how she came to be a creature of the night. All of this will be revealed so read on. But before you do, I have to warn you that there is some violence in this chapter and Jared has a hard time of it, just a friendly warning so don't read it if you think it will upset you! Okay with that said...

Jared Von Strunkle was a troubled soul. Newly crowned heir of generation 8, unexpected in his eyes, and a woman problem to boot! His ancestor Milo, generation 4 heir, was full of advice for the young successor but nothing really relevant to his current predicament!

 Jared was in love with a vampire! A no no in the Von Strunkle family rules! Not only that but she was missing, unseen and unheard from for days. Jared was worried, at least Milo could sleep, after all he was already dead and been there, done it! No more woes for him!

 After he got his room to himself once again, he still couldn't sleep and thought only of one thing...his true love, Aleisha!

 As the sun began to rise on a brand new day, Mason and Annalisa were making plans and had problems of their own. They wanted children and a house of their own!

 MASON: So, do we tell them now? Or do we wait a bit until Jared is settled?
ANNALISA: I think we should wait a little while Mase! But we shouldn't leave it too long!

 All this worry over where Aleisha had got to must have sent a vibe around Hidden Springs because she called Jared that very morning!

ALEISHA: Jared?
JARED: Leesh where the heck have you been???
ALEISHA: I need to meet you! Tonight!

 JARED: Are you okay? You sound weird!
ALEISHA: Meet me tonight, usual place, you know where I mean!
JARED: The park where we first met, yeah I...
ALEISHA: Midnight, please come alone!

As she hung up, Jared knew something was up! She didn't sound like herself at all, she sounded...scared!

 It was Malik's birthday finally, Gwen had aged up a couple of days before Sienna and was giving him the silent treatment!

 As he blew out his candles, she looked on unimpressed. This guy had broken her heart and dumped her for her little cousin!

 And what a fine young man he turned into!

 But Gwen had turned extremely bitter as she aged, only one thing could sooth her pain...

 MALIK: Gwen! I...are you following me?

 GWEN: I just wanted to talk!
MALIK: About what? I have to dash I'm meeting Sienna and...

 GWEN: YOU! YOU HUMILIATED ME MALIK SURESH!!! YOU MADE ME THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE SCHOOL!!!
MALIK: What?

 GWEN: YOU WENT TO THE PROM WITH MY COUSIN AND YOU TWO TIMED ME AND...
MALIK: HEY!

 MALIK: First off, I have apologised a thousand times about that, I was wrong and what I did was really bad! But Gwen you have to stop this!
GWEN: I have every right to be peeved at you!

 MALIK: What do you want me to do? I said I was sorry, I've loved Sienna since I was a kid! I didn't know it back then, but she saved me from an orphanage when my dad died!
GWEN: I...
MALIK: Yeah that's right Gwen MY DAD DIED!!! I was a kid and he died, my mum was long dead after giving birth to me, I had no one left!!! I clung onto everyone and everything! And you were one of those people, I behaved badly and I'm SORRY!!! What more do you want?

 Suddenly Gwen struck Malik across the face and stunned him!

 GWEN: I want you to HURT!!! Like I hurt, I want your heart to break like mine did!

 GWEN: And by golly it will!
MALIK: What do you...mean...by...that? Gwen?

 GWEN: The only way you can truly feel my pain is if your precious Sienna is ripped from your grasp and taken from you!
MALIK: What...
GWEN: As long as the two of you parade your affection and adoration in front of me, she is not safe around me! She's my cousin, my flesh and blood but I WILL get rid of her, mark my words Malik...

 GWEN: ...she will come to a sticky end, maybe not today, but it will come!!!

SIENNA: Malik? Are you okay? Why are you hiding in...you look terrible...
MALIK: We need to talk!!!

 Jared arrived at the little park where he first met Aleisha when they were teenagers. As the town clock struck midnight, she appeared from the shadows with a sad and frightened look on her face...

JARED: Leesh! I've been worried sick!
ALEISHA: I'm so sorry Jared, I'm...
JARED: Sorry for what? Aleisha?

Suddenly he felt a presence behind him, he turned to see three men, all vampires, standing there. One was glaring at him and with lightning speed, approached him and grabbed him by the throat...

 ...hoisting him in the air he let out a deep chuckle...

VAMPIRE: So...you're my rival for Aleisha's affections eh? Look at him boys! He's so...tiny and light as a feather!

The vampire tossed Jared to the ground and stood looking down at him!

 VAMPIRE: I'm sorry that was very rude of me, but you see I've heard so much about you! The famous Jared Von Strunkle or Jared V as you like to call yourself these days! I have anger issues when it comes to my progenies and their disloyal behaviour!

 Jared was winded, he couldn't get up even if he wanted to. But he sat and tried to act casual even though this man was stronger and older than him. Yes they were probably the same age before he was turned, but Jared got the impression he was very very old!

JARED: And who the heck are you? I don't remember Aleisha ever mentioning you!

A low growl escaped the vampire's lips as Jared knew he'd struck a nerve, but the vampire composed himself and tried to smile...

VAMPIRE: How rude of me, I am Vladimir Lavelle, you can call me Vlad! I am 256 years old and I have seen many boys like you come and go, but I am still here! So don't be so cocky or I'll snap your neck like a twig! I suppose you are wondering how Aleisha and I met, well...I saw her at a bus stop one morning just before dawn, she was a vision! I knew I had to have her and make her mine but...all she could babble on about was Jared this and Jared that!

Jared couldn't help but smirk, even though this Vlad was stronger and, let's face it, immortal...Aleisha loved him only and it really got on Vlad's nerves!

JARED: Wow, sucks to be you huh living dead?
VLAD: Wise guy eh? Well the only way I could guarantee she would truly be mine was to turn her, make her like me! So as soon as she became a young adult I gave her eternal life. And now you come here and you try to take her from me? Not likely boy, not LIKELY!!!
JARED: Well I'm sorry to break this to you Vladdy but she was never yours in the first place to take from, I do believe she's MY girlfriend?

VLAD: You are just an ant scurrying on the ground, while I am a mighty elephant who can crush you in an instant! Aleisha is mine, my child, I created her! Go home and don't ever contact her again! Do you understand?
JARED: Go to hell!
VLAD: It would be wise to do as I say, do not trifle with me boy and nobody will get hurt!

 Vladimir turned to the other two vampires and laughed softly as Jared still sat on the ground unable to move.

VLAD: Paulo, Kevin! Time to go! I do hope to never see you around young Jared! Or I'll be having you for dinner!

Jared wasn't the only Von Strunkle who was having a hard time of it! Sienna found herself in an awkward predicament! Malik had explained to her that Gwen threatened to hurt her, or worse, so they had to get out of Hidden Springs after graduation!

MALIK: I was thinking Lucky Palms? I always fancied living in the desert!
SIENNA: This is a big deal for me Mal! This means leaving my family, leaving...Jared, my brother! I don't know if I can live so far away from him I've never lived in a different house from him in my life never mind a town!
MALIK: If we stay here, plumbob knows what Gwen will do! 
SIENNA: I know, it's a big step, just let it sink in for  me okay?

Malik was worried that Gwen would come looking for him so he decided to make a move...

MALIK: I'm going home but think about what I said Sienna! It's no longer safe here for you, and I love you too much to lose you! I feel sick at the thought of something happening to you!
SIENNA: What did you say???
MALIK: I feel sick...
SIENNA: NO! Did you...did you just say you LOVE me?
MALIK: Was it not obvious?

MALIK: That was our first official kiss in this legacy!
SIENNA: Yep! Give me time to think Malik, all I've ever known is my family! I need to make this decision alone!
MALIK: See you at graduation!

After his encounter at the park, Aleisha came round to apologise and see if he was okay...

ALEISHA: I'm so so sorry I deceived you! He's...not to be messed with!
JARED: Well he doesn't scare me!

That was a lie, he did scare him but Jared wasn't going to admit that in front of the woman he loved! He had to be strong for her!

Aleisha took Jared in her arms and sighed...

ALEISHA: Why do you always have to be so brave? It's part of what I love about you, but it's going to be the part of you that'll get you killed!
JARED: I can't get killed, I'm the heir! LJ won't let anything happen to me!
ALEISHA: Who?
JARED: She's an angel who protects the Von Strunkles, my dad met her once and she didn't let him die so...

ALEISHA: Please promise that you won't do anything stupid?
JARED: Me? Stupid?
ALEISHA: This is serious Jared! You really must do as Vladimir says! You have to stay away from me for now! We'll work something out but lie low for the time being!

Jared laughed and looked her in her glowing blue eyes...

JARED: Aleisha, I'm not going to let him dictate to me! You are MY girlfriend! I am YOUR boyfriend! We're soul mates! If I wanna see you then there's damn all he can do about it! We were together way before he arrived on the scene! He's the one who should be afraid of ME!

ALEISHA: Jared Von Strunkle you are a stubborn a$$! You should be scared, you should do as you're told! No angel can save you if you cross him! Look at what he did to me! Where was your angel then, huh???
JARED: Leesh...
ALEISHA: DO AS YOU'RE TOLD FOR ONCE OR WE BOTH DIE!!!

As Aleisha stalked off Jared called after her...

JARED: I'm not losing you again! 
ALEISHA: You've already lost me if you don't take my advice!

...and then she was gone!

While her younger siblings were struggling to cope with being young adults, Darcy was as happy as could be! That next morning Carter came over to visit. An unusually affectionate Darcy immediately locked lips with her boyfriend before he could tell her his news...

DARCY: Why the long face Carter Monte?
CARTER: I've...got something I really need to tell you!
DARCY: Oh? Then tell...

CARTER: I got a job Darce! A really good job! I joined the military!
DARCY: You what? You're a soldier?
CARTER: I guess so...
DARCY: That's awesome! When do you start?
CARTER: Three days time...

CARTER: ...in Starlight Shores!

Darcy was speechless, Carter was going to become a soldier in Starlight Shores???

DARCY: You're leaving me???

Darcy's tiny voice almost cracked, the first time she had ever taken news from Carter and NOT kicked his butt!

CARTER: Well you could come with me! There's something I have to show you but I'll only show you...if you come with me AND agree to be my wife!

DARCY: Oh you has gots a deal mister Carter Monte, you may go now, butt intact!

It was decision day for young Sienna as her graduation arrived!

All the family were there to witness her coming of age!

Malik and Gwen were also there, Malik looking apprehensive and avoiding eye contact with Sienna, afraid Gwen would flip!

Sienna was class valedictorian and voted the most artistic!

Gwen was talking to their Uncle Tommie and Sienna thought it would be safe enough to talk to Malik with all of these Von Strunkles around!

MALIK: Have you made up your mind?
SIENNA: I...
MALIK: My bus leaves for Lucky Palms in two days! I'll wait for you, if you're not there by 7am then I'll know you've decided to stay!

SIENNA: You mean I'll have chosen my family over you? Please Malik don't do this to me!
MALIK: I haven't done anything, except fall in love with you and break Gwen's heart! We're in this together! She won't leave us alone for one minute if we stay!!!

SIENNA: Keep your voice down, my brother! He's just over there!
MALIK: I know you love him, adore him even! But he'll feel even worse if you're dead, I think he would rather have you alive and in another town than dead and buried in his back garden!
SIENNA: 7am, two days time? That's how long I have to decide?
MALIK: Yes!

Sienna asked Jared to ride home alone in the car with her while the rest of the family went home in the limo. She wanted to talk in private with her brother.

SIENNA: What would you do if I moved away?
JARED: Are you moving away baby sis? You got plans?
SIENNA: Answer the question!
JARED: I'd miss you terribly, but you're all grown up now so...
SIENNA: Sometimes I get the feeling that you need me more than you're letting on!
JARED: I always need you baby sis, you're my rock! I love waking up in the morning, coming upstairs and seeing your cheery little face! Besides families need to stick together don't they?
SIENNA: Stick together, yeah...
JARED: Is there something wrong?
SIENNA: Wrong? No, everything is just fine!

Jared wasn't entirely convinced that everything was fine with his baby sis. But his doubts would have to wait as that night he got a call for a sing-a-gram job, just down the road where his great great grandmother Dawnie used to live.

Something about this job just didn't seem right, it was late and the house where the party should be was awfully quiet...

...as he approached the door, his fears were confirmed when he looked inside and saw Vlad and Aleisha! It was a trap! Before he could get away he felt a sharp and excruciating pain on the back of his head...

...he fell backwards and saw the black sky with a million glittering stars blinking down at him as he felt something hot, sticky and warm trickle down his neck...

...and slowly...he fell into unconsciousness and all was dark!

When he finally came to, he was in a basement tied to a chair. His head throbbed but the whimpering to his right was enough to distract him from his pain...

It was Aleisha who was in front of an ugly big, black sculpture. In front of him stood the three vampires from the other night, Vlad sitting on a podium like a gargoyle...

VLAD: Well, you're finally awake! I thought you were dead! I was worried!
JARED: Yeah, sorry! Still very much alive, so you should be worried!

ALEISHA: JARED!!! Please don't! Just be quiet!

Aleisha was terrified, there didn't seem to be anything tying her to the sculpture but she couldn't move!

VLAD: Well I see the blow to the head didn't take away your bravery...or is that stupidity?

Vlad laughed and jumped down off of his perch. Once again with inhuman speed he was in front of Jared...

VLAD: This is your last warning! Accept when you're beaten!
JARED: NEVER!
VLAD: That's a shame! You're a handsome kid, well...you were! Farewell Jared, I do hope you heed this warning, for next time I will destroy you completely!!!
JARED: What, you're letting me go? Oh come on! Do you honestly think I'm gunna give up???
VLAD: No...

Vlad suddenly hurled Jared to the floor off the chair...

VLAD: ...I think you'll keep coming back like a pesky infection! But I have the antibiotics to remove you! My boys here are going to mess up your pretty face so Aleisha won't love you any more! When they're finished with you, even your own mother won't recognise you!

JARED: And you think I care about that? Kill me, disfigure me, whatever! As long as you don't hurt Aleisha, do what you want to me!
VLAD: Awww...

VLAD: ...did you hear that boys? I could almost cry! He's a proper little hero! Now do as the man says...do what you want to him!
ALEISHA: NOOOOOO! Please Vlad!!!

VLAD: Are you begging for your pretty boyfriend?
ALEISHA: I'll do anything, just stop this and let him go!
VLAD: Too late, he'll never let YOU go, so he doesn't get away either!

Vlad reached out to Aleisha with a sigh...

VLAD: Why couldn't you just love me? What was so special about this...breather??? Yes he's a looker and he is loyal and devoted to you...but honestly Aleisha...I gave you immortality and you threw it in my face!
ALEISHA: DO NOT TOUCH ME!!! Keep your filthy hands away from me you make me sick!

A hint of hurt flashed across his pale face as Aleisha spat out the words...

VLAD: That hurt my feelings, I was merely removing the enchantment and setting you free to witness the true beauty of your boyfriend's demise!

As soon as the enchantment was broken, Aleisha fell to her knees on the ground and crawled to Jared with tears stinging her eyes!

ALEISHA: Noooo, stop please! JARED!!!
VLAD: Oh I do wish you would stop this incessant crying girl! He's only a human! There are plenty more where he came from...

As she continued to drag her weak body towards him, his face bloody and his body still, she felt the carpet rub her knees and it burned!

Finally reaching her beloved, she sobbed as she held him tight, his body broken...his face in a mess!

VLAD: Now do you see girl? Now do you believe that I will NOT stop until you are mine and only mine???
ALEISHA: Yes!

She whispered between sobs, suddenly it got extremely warm in there...

...a purple light came from above...

VLAD: What...

It turned to red, flames descending from the ceiling, where were they coming from? Vlad was completely confused...

VLAD: What are you doing girl??? What is HAPPENING???

The beam of flames and light surrounded Jared and Aleisha...until they were gone!

VLAD: Now I'm annoyed!

As they landed on the grass, a few yards away from the house they'd been trapped in, Aleisha clutched her side as Jared lay sprawled on the ground, seemingly out for the count...

ALEISHA: What the...HELL was THAT???

Jared found a little strength to mutter...

JARED: L...J!

As he tried to get up, Aleisha pounced on him to keep him down, he was in a bad way!

 ALEISHA: You stay down!
JARED: I...got bit! Will I turn?
ALEISHA: No, they have to drink from your wrist to turn you!

Jared could barely see her, blood dripping in his eyes, he breathlessly managed to get out what he needed to say...

JARED: Meet me tomorrow morning before sunrise, we're going to Starlight Shores like we should've done back when Kes was messing up our lives! Vlad will never have you! I won't allow it!

ALEISHA: What did I do to deserve you?
JARED: Just be at my house at dawn tomorrow, lay low until then! Stay in busy public places where he can't make a scene! I won't let him have you I won't!!!

Jared managed to limp back home, get changed and start packing to leave. But his getaway was disturbed by his older brother...

MASON: Jared? What the heck are you doing? It's 4am!
JARED: Go back to bed, go back to your wife Mase!

MASON: Why won't you look at me bro?
JARED: I mean it Mase, don't push me!

MASON: JARED LOOK AT ME!!!

When he slowly turned around, the pain hard to conceal in his expression, Mason gasped!

MASON: What the...Jared what happened to you? Were you mugged?
JARED: Worse, Aleisha's "maker" has taken a dislike to me and her feelings for me! So We're going to live in Starlight Shores where he can't find us!

MASON: Are you INSANE??? Jared, what about your duty to the family? You're the heir! You can't run away!

JARED: Watch me!

Mason was having none of it and called a family meeting to discuss what was going on.

MASON: Okay guys we've got a problem, Jared here is leaving to Starlight Shores in the morning and he was going to sneak away without telling us! Now...

Mason couldn't get the rest of his sentence out as his mother spotted the state of Jared's face and she let out a cry...

TIA: My baby! What...

TIA: Oh your beautiful face, what happened! My baby boy!!!
JARED: It's okay mum, it's really not that bad, it's looks worse than it is!
MASON: Tell her bro!

TIA: Tell me what?
JARED: I'm sorry mum, I've let the family down, I've betrayed Kitty's legacy! I'm in love with a vampire with a very nasty sire, and now I have to leave!

TIA: Don't we, your FAMILY, get a say in this? You are your father's heir Jared! This needs to be discussed! Like adults!
MASON: My thoughts exactly!

As Tia sat back down beside her husband, Mason continued...

MASON: Now, we all have a choice, as a family! Since Jared is heir to this legacy and he is determined to leave Hidden Springs...we should all decide whether we follow him, or we stay behind. I'm going with him so how about the rest of you?

GINO: Where my family goes, I go! I'm with you Jared son!

CODY: No question! We're going with you! Tia?
TIA: You bet we are, no son of mine is running away without me! Especially our heir!

ANNALISA: Mason, you know whatever you decide is fine by me!

DARCY: *humph* Trust you Jared to get us in this mess! Having to move and whatnot!

DARCY: But, it's fine by me because I'm going to Starlight Shores anyway, Carter got a job there and I think we're going to get married! So I'm in!

MASON: Well all that's left is your say Sienna!

ANNALISA: Sienna honey?

DARCY: Oh great, now look what you did! Ugh!
JARED: It's okay, I'll go! It'll be about leaving Malik!

Sienna sat in the darkness of her room and cried. It was bad enough that her boyfriend wanted her to run away, but now her brother and the rest of her family did too...to different locations! Malik had his heart set on Lucky Palms, Jared had always dreamed of going to Starlight Shores and making it big as a rock star! She just wanted to curl up and hide under her covers, she was going to break someone's heart! And the state of her darling Jaredy boo's face! It made her feel sick seeing him so battered and bruised and bloodied!

When he entered her room, she could barely look at him!

JARED: What are you doing in the dark baby sis?

JARED: There, isn't that better?
SIENNA: No, now I can see your face and what they did to you and it's killing me!
JARED: It's just bruises, my heart still belongs to my baby sis! That will never change! So why don't you tell me what's up!
SIENNA: Just hold me first, will you please?

SIENNA: I wish you'd go to the hospital!  
JARED: No hospital, I'm fine baby sis!  
SIENNA: Then at least let me clean you up?  
JARED: *sigh* If you must! But then you tell me what's going on, deal?
SIENNA: Deal!

SIENNA: Okay, here's the thing. My life is in danger too, Gwen is going to get me and Malik wants to go to Lucky Palms and make a new life together. It was hard enough trying to decide about that, but this...oh...forget about me, let's see to your face!

JARED: Baby sis?
SIENNA: There you go, all cleaned up. They really did a number on you Jaredy boo, you should get that eye stitched but it's up to you stubborn old man that you are!
JARED: HEY! Less of the old, baby sis we need to sort this Malik thing out!

SIENNA: Jared I love you to distraction! Please don't hate me if I choose Malik?
JARED: I could never hate you! Not EVER! You're like a daughter to me never mind a sister! I fed and changed and bathed you when you were a baby! I rocked you to sleep when you woke up from a nightmare, I beat up the boys for looking up your skirt at school! You're so precious to me, the most precious thing in my entire life, now and forever!
SIENNA: Oh Jaredy boo!

JARED: Do what your heart tells you, I'll always be your brother, but Malik might not always be your boyfriend...he might not wait if you don't go with him!

JARED: What I'm trying to say is, you don't owe me anything and you have nothing to prove to me! We are what we are and that will never change, we are blood, we are brother and sister! Our connection is sealed and will never be broken. Malik won't stay tied to you if you let him leave without you, he will find someone else and move on! To me there IS no one else to replace you, to him? I'm not so sure!

JARED: Thanks for the clean up, now you've got a decision to make. And make the right one, I'll live if you don't choose me, but I'd love for you to come with me. It has to be your choice and yours only! Don't live your life for me!

Just before dawn, the family waited outside for Aleisha to arrive...

ANNALISA: You sure she's coming?
JARED: She'll be here, my heart can feel her, and she's coming!

DARCY: So what's the new house like?
JARED: Oh you know, exactly like this one? I made a deal with the great LJ in the sky, and our house is part of the move!

Jared wasn't just waiting for Aleisha...

Sienna was telling Malik what she'd decided...

SIENNA: Malik I've loved you since I was a child, I set my sights on you and I knew you were my magnet...
MALIK: Don't use Gwen's analogy please!
SIENNA: But it sums us up so perfectly! And we are matching...

SIENNA: ...but I can't go with you to Lucky Palms! I just don't think you're as committed to me as I am to you, so I'm letting you go. Jared has never let me down, he's always come through for me so...I'm going to Starlight Shores, where my family need me, you don't need me!
MALIK: Sienna that's so not true! I'm only leaving because I want you to be safe! I know I hurt you when I dated Gwen, but I was young and confused! Please Sienna, don't do this!

Sienna looked Malik in the eyes as she had an idea...

SIENNA: You could always come with us!

Malik was silent...

SIENNA: I didn't think so! Goodbye Malik!

Jared spotted his sister running towards them and shouted for her to hurry...

JARED: C'mon baby sis! We're about to go!
ANNALISA: But where's Aleisha!
JARED: I told you she'd be here now button it!

ANNALISA: You kept us guessing there sweetie!
SIENNA: Yeah, LJ loves drama what can I say!

ALEISHA: Hey guys! Don't go without me!

When the family did arrive in Starlight Shores it was night time. As Jared had promised, they got to keep their house that they'd built up since generation one!

Mason and Annalisa moved out almost immediately...

...just down the road to this little house!

Sienna lay in the garden, thinking about what she'd done. How Malik didn't follow her! Jared was right, you could always count on family before boyfriends! As she let her mind wander, her brother came to join her...

JARED: Hey, what you doing out here?
SIENNA: Just thinking!
JARED: About what?

SIENNA: About what a fake Malik was for not coming with me, if he loved me he would have don't you think?

JARED: You mean that Malik over there?

Sienna shot up and spun around to see the dark figure standing on the path...

SIENNA: Malik?

MALIK: Hello Sienna, so what can I say? I need you! I love you...I want you! I'm here!

Sienna raced towards him and jumped into his arms!

SIENNA: What made you change your mind? You had your heart set on Lucky Palms!
MALIK: Yeah i know but my heart was set on something else too, something better!
SIENNA: What?

MALIK: This! Sienna Von Strunkle, will you marry me?
SIENNA: OH...

SIENNA: ...EM...

SIENNA: ...GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YESSSSS! Oh yes Malik yes yes yes!

MALIK: So? You gonna hug me fiancee?

While Sienna's life was complete, her sister was across town with Carter, very early in the morning and she was grumpy as heck...

CARTER: So? You like it?
DARCY: Like it? LIKE IT???

DARCY: I LOVE IT! But why did you have yo bring me here so early in the morning, it's only just getting light!
CARTER: Because I fond your hot-headedness so sexy!

CARTER: Wow, that was nice, and...
DARCY: Wait!

CARTER: What are you doing down there?

DARCY: Marry me Carter Monte!
CARTER: SHUUUUT...UUUUUP!

CARTER: Oh I so do I so do!

CARTER: I can't wait for you to beat me as my wife! But I was going to be the one to ask!

DARCY: Surpriiiiise!

DARCY: You up for getting married this afternoon?
CARTER: Am I? What do you think?

DARCY: Let's make babies!
CARTER: You're so bossy...I love my wife!

And so Darcy and her husband Carter Von Strunkle spent their first night in their new home (made by the awesome kubakubs by the way) while a discontented Aleisha made a big decision back at the legacy home...

ALEISHA: That hair has gotta go, and the make-up...ugh! Time for a change, time to get back to my roots...

Aleisha went back to her old looks, to what she was comfortable with. She couldn't wait to show Jared...and to become his wife and mother to the potential NINTH generation of Von Strunkles!

The End!

So that's it, generation 8 begins! Although Aleisha is a vampire, she's still a sim so it won't be all creature of the nighty all the time, or at all! I hope you enjoyed it! Please tell me what you thought! I really want people to laugh and cry along with me! Thanks for reading, love you all!
xLJx

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh Maa Gaawwddd! I loved that chapter! :D :D :D I felt like crying, burst out laughing and cuss at Malik! But now he's great! XD I cracked up when Darce shouted, Lets make babies! XD Lol, Vlad is a very bad boy! XD Great chapter Lj! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say? Darcy likes to be open about these things and to the point! Carter I really pity you lol! XD

      Delete
    2. Lol! XD She likes to speak her mind! XD lol

      Delete
  2. Question, if Jared is an IF and Aleshia is a vampire, then which one will over power the other? Hmmmm... I'll admit it, I cried when it came to Malik coming after Sienna and asking her to marry him. Those two were my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but what I do know is you can't be an IF AND a vampire you are either one or the other, so this offspring are going to be interesting to say the least! ;oD

      Delete
  3. this was AWESOME! Totally and completely loved it. But oh, poor Jared!! He got so bashed up! :( Where did you grab the makeup for that? It looks awesome. Can't wait to see what Aleisha looks like all made over :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the blood spatters here: http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/27502.html
      The Vampire bites here: http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=894
      His bruises/bloody cheek here: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-makeup-costumemakeup-scarswounds/title/bloody-faces/id/902173/

      I also used EA blush and some other CC scars to make bruises on his face but if you scroll through the Make-up pages on TSR you'll find tons of great scars and stuff! I'm so glad you enjoyed the chapter, poor Jared's face I know, and I'm afraid once the bruises and cuts fade, he'll have a scar! :-O

      Delete
  4. thanks love! Awww well, I'm sure Jared will wear such a scar proudly as a badge of honour! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy!! Happy couples all around!! All the kids have come out great and I can't wait for Jared to get to work on making Gen.9!! And rules are ment to be broken, Vampires deserve love too!! Malik just keeps getting cuter!! I knew he'd follow his love!! I remember him still as the little lonely boy who's dad wouldn't wake up!! Supa awesome chapter LJ ^_-

    ~JoJo~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)