Sunday 1 July 2012

The Shylife of Cody Von Strunkle: Part 8

Generation 7

Welcome back to the final part of generation 7. After this chapter there will be a special short chapter about the potential heir/esses for generation 8. Then you can vote on the top right hand corner of this blog for your favourite! Anyway last time I left you with a newly aged young adult Jared...and a bit of a cliff hanger!

 JARED: Aleisha?

Jared hadn't heard a thing from Aleisha for months, and now here she was sitting in his room...and she was different to how he remembered her! Her skin had an odd glow and her eyes...no longer the pretty icy blue they once were, they also glowed! What had happened? Deep down in the pit of his stomach, he knew! Tales of vampires had been passed down the generations of Von Strunkles. Kitty, the founder, had encountered a vampire while she lived in Bridgeport, and since then she had stressed the importance of any Von Strunkle avoiding them at all costs! So what was Jared to do???

 JARED: Where have you been?
ALEISHA: I...never made it back to Twinbrook!
JARED: What? But I called you, I emailed you!
ALEISHA: Yes...I could answer for a while but...oh Jared I'm so glad to see you!

 JARED: What's going on Aleisha? Are...are you...a...vampire???
ALEISHA: Would it matter if I was?
JARED: Oh plumbob I feel sick!!!
ALEISHA: Jared? Don't you love me any more?

Nausea and a cold clammy sweat washed over him, he felt his knees buckle and his head spin. All he could do was turn around and run out of the door leaving Aleisha alone in his room, probably extremely hurt!

 As he ran he bumped into his mother who could sense there was something wrong with her boy...

TIA: Jared honey? Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost!!!
JARED: Fine! I'm...perfectly fine mum!

 What was he doing? Aleisha needed him and he just ran away like a coward! But she was a vampire! A VAMPIRE!!! The thing that Von Strunkles were NOT to go near EVER!!! She was a vampire...and he loved her!!!

 After giving himself both a mental and physical shake, he returned to Aleisha! She was standing in the hallway outside his room, worry etched on her pale but still beautiful face...

ALEISHA: I...I'm sorry I let you down Jared!
JARED: NO! Don;t ever say that! I just let you down by running away like a big baby man! Aleisha of course I love you, my heart...it's yours! I just got a shock seeing you there and...like this! Von Strunkles and vampires...they just don't mix! Since the first generation, we've avoided them! It's a family rule!
ALEISHA: Oh...I understand!
JARED: No you don't! Screw the rules! I don't care about them, I care about you! So I'm making a new rule, I'm in love with a vampire, so I'll see you if I like. Let Kitty haunt me every night until it's time for me to leave, I'll take it!

 ALEISHA: You'd do that for me? Go against your family name?
JARED: I'd go against everyone for you! What happened Aleisha??? How...
ALEISHA: No, please don't talk! Let me just...inhale you! Look at you! It's been an age and you've grown into...this amazing, gorgeous, handsome guy! We're both older now! Let's just enjoy the moment!

 JARED: Leesh, you're going to have to tell me at some point!
ALEISHA: I know, I just want our first meeting as adults to be...pure...not tainted by something that made me a monster!
JARED: I've seen plenty of monsters, none of them were as beautiful as you!

 ALEISHA: Oh Jared! There's just so much...you still smell the same! And your eyes, they still have that kindness behind them, the promise of protection and love and loyalty! Even after I disappeared on you, you were still loyal and faithful to me!
JARED: I was, except...I kinda slipped at prom with distant cousin Dusty, but it was only a dance and a bit of flirting! My lips have never touched anyone else's but yours!

 ALEISHA: Your mother's coming, I'd better go..or you'd better go before...Jared I love you, please just always remember that!
JARED: Will I ever see you again? I can't lose you a second time, it would kill me!
ALEISHA: You have my number, all you have to do is call me!

 Jared quickly left, his mother was muttering to herself as he passed her...

JARED: Hey mum, just off for a shower 'kay?
TIA: Uh...okay sweetie...

 TIA: Aleisha???

 TIA: Huh!

TIA: I really am getting old!

 TIA: Jared? I'd like a word please honey!
JARED: Uh-oh, stall her will ya Mase?
MASON: What? What's going on with you bro?

 TIA: JARED! I'm talking to you!
JARED: Gotta shower mum, stinky!
MASON: Yes he pongs something chronic mum!
TIA: Don't cover for your brother Mason, it's not grown up!

 SIENNA: MUUUUM! I'm starving get out the way!
TIA: That boy is hiding things again! Remember what happened the last time!
MASON: Mum we're adults now, we can hide stuff if we want?
SIENNA: Still hungry here!

 It was finally time for Jared's graduation. Darcy dressed up in the hope that Carter would be there for his friend Coral's ceremony!

Jared was class valedictorian, and he was voted the most artistic (before I changed his trait mwahahaha).

 All he could think about was becoming a rock star and marrying Aleisha!

 The butler didn't seem to be doing her job lately and the house was a state!

Mason went down to the new hangout that had recently opened and got stuck in an invisible box, Carter was there too but he ignored Mason's predicament and continued to drink his fizzy soda!

 But Amazing Mase was getting the hang of this mime stuff!

 Jared threw himself straight into his job after graduation. Singing to small crowds all over Hidden Springs to get tips!

 He'd found his true calling, and was loving every moment of it!

 Later that day when Jared returned home to practice his guitar skills, his baby sis was having a mood swing!

 Taking her angst out on a poor unsuspecting flamingo!

 Jared stopped playing and came over all shy! It's as if he's looking at me! He knows I'm ogling his manly hairy chest! XD

 Luckily Sienna's mood had passed and she sat down to eat her waffles a changed teen. Jared was relieved because seeing his baby sis like that was scary!

A family dinner of waffles, grandpa in his smalls, Cody half naked? Yes it's a typical day in this house! And what would a family dinner be without a choking sim at the dinner table? ;o)

 TIA: He thinks I'm stupid but I know he's had a girl in his room!

 TIA: Yeah he had a girl in his room, MEN!

 Mason's first gig didn't quite go according to plan...

 ...at least he had his miming to fall back on eh?

 After the show, he came over all shy! It happens!

 Jared was avoiding his mother, she was convinced she'd seen Aleisha and that he'd been up to no good with her in his bedroom! If only she knew the truth, that he was a good boy who was about to do bad. He was going to be the first Von Strunkle to be with a vampire!

 Cody was most perturbed by the butler facepalming him!

 But got his own revenge moments later, what's so funny Cody???

Oh, that!

JARED: Is someone gonna eat that pie or what?

Yes he still has a thing for Key Lime Pie, bless! 

 The next day after school, Sienna was in her usual spot outside Malik's house when she was spotted by her cousin Gwen!

 GWEN: Hey Sienna?
SIENNA: *gulp* Hey, er, Gwen!

 GWEN: Come inside, we really need to talk!

 Gwen led Sienna into the house, a stern look on her face. This was not good!

 Sienna was in a panic! She'd been stalking Malik for a couple of days now and she had thrown eggs at Gwen's bedroom window!

 At first everything was friendly, doing homework together until...

GWEN: So Sienna! We need to talk about Malik!
SIENNA: We do?

 GWEN: Yes, my BOYFRIEND?

 All of a sudden, her demeanour changed...

GWEN: The boyfriend you've been pestering for the past two days or so?
SIENNA: I haven't been pestering him Gwen, just checking he was okay! We made an oath as children to protect and watch out for each other! And I love him! Always have and always will!

 GWEN: Well he's mine now! So you just toddle on home and forget about your oath! He doesn't love you, he's not yours...he's MINE! STOP DISTRACTING HIM FROM ME!!!

SIENNA: If he really loved you Gwen, then he wouldn't be the least bit distracted by me! Maybe his heart knows the way to go!
GWEN: GET OUT!!! AND STAY AWAY FROM MALIK!
SIENNA: No, I won't. And Malik won't stay away from me! I'm his magnet!

 Gwen got so mad at Sienna that she threw her out of the house, as Sienna ran home worried about what had just happened, she could only think of one person to go to...

...her Jaredy boo!

 JARED: What's up baby sis?
SIENNA: I've just fallen out with cousin Gwen!

 JARED: Let me guess, over Malik?
SIENNA: He's my matching magnet!
JARED: Sienna!

SIENNA: Look she wouldn't be warning me off if their relationship was solid would she?
JARED: Oh my plumbob! Baby sis please don't do this to yourself!

 SIENNA: He loves me! I know he does, ever since we were kids we've had a special bond. You know like you and Aleisha?
JARED: Aleisha? What did you see? Have you been spying on me as well??? What have you told mum?

 SIENNA: Ummm...nothing! What are you on about Jaredy boo?
JARED: Nothing forget it! Kid, you have to stop this obsession with that little dweeb and focus on your school work and graduation!
SIENNA: I told Gwen I loved him!

 JARED: You did WHAT???
SIENNA: ...

 SIENNA: I also told her that the reason he was distracted was because he didn't really love her! And that his heart knew the way to go! Jaredy boo? Are you really mad at me?

 JARED: Nah, just...ha ha look at that! Freaky baby dancing...what were you saying? 
SIENNA: Are you mad?

JARED: No just disappointed as dad would say!
SIENNA: Hmmm, if I can get Malik alone then he might agree to going to prom with me!
JARED: Okay now I'm mad!

Darcy was in a rage because Carter was playing hard to get. So when her little sister asked for her help...

DARCY: Why yes, I sure do need to channel this anger somewhere other than Carter's head!

 DARCY: Malik Suresh! I summon thee to my sister...like now?

 It did take a few attempts, a vampire died in the process! But no Malik to be seen!

MASON: What the...

 Reaper back to normal yay!

MASON: Some vampire died!
BUTLER: How...common!
CODY: I ain't cleanin' that up!

 JARED: What happened?
CODY: Some vampire died!
MASON: Yeah, chick just turned to dust right there!
JARED: Did she...have purple hair?
MASON: No, she was fat and...sweaty!
JARED: Oh *breathe* right! *sigh of relief*

 After being relieved that Aleisha hadn't died, a stray dog appeared in the den...

 ...Jared took a liking to her straight away!

 The feelings were mutual as this lovely dog, Jared called her Maya, played with him and barked happily!

 TIA: Jared, get that out of the house? Dogs are dirty!
JARED: I was thinking of keeping her actually!
TIA: No, no and no! Get her out!

 TIA: I mean it Jared! No more girls in your living quarters or you can leave this house!

JARED: It's okay Maya, I'll hide you. And she'll come round...eventually!

 Jared had to go, he had a sing-a-gram to perform...

...and he performed it well! Earning a promotion!

 Later that night, Jared was curious about the Von Strunkle rule of no vampires. So he decided to ask the advice of his grandfather, who had an odd friendship with ghost Kitty (really, thy're really tight for some reason).

 JARED: Grandpa? What can you tell me about the vampire Kitty met?
GINO: Well, he was a big bad man! William Fangman was his name. He turned her friend into a vampire and then he killed her for trying to help Kitty escape! So there was an unspoken rule among Von Strunkles, never talk to vampires!

 JARED: What if some vampires were good?
GINO: I suppose it's possible...
JARED: I mean, say one of my friends got turned but they were still the same person only they...drank blood and hated the sun?

 GINO: All I know is Kitty hated vampires until the day she died, and then beyond!
JARED: Grandpa? What if a Von Strunkle...fell in love with a vampire?

 GINO: Aww son, when has a Von Strunkle ever got that close to a vampire?
JARED: If granny was a vampire, would you still love her?
GINO: I'd still love your granny if she was an ogre, a gremlin, or even a vampire...YES!

 JARED: Grandpa? Please don't tell anyone, but Aleisha...she's a vampire now and...I still love her, and I wanna be with her! I wanna be her husband and be the father of her children! Would you still love me even if I love a vampire?

 GINO: Jared, you marry who you want to marry! If you love her, then go for it kid!
JARED: Thanks grandpa, you've really made me feel better!
GINO: Love is love son, it comes in every shape, size, colour, and species! Be it vampire or zombie or werewolf!
JARED: Ha ha grandpa, there's no such thing as a werewolf!

Oh Jared, you shall see my friend! ;o)

 After reassuring Jared, Gino attempted to fix the bathroom sink...

...right at the same time as Mason tried to take a shower!

 MASON: Grandpa, out!

 GINO: You kids have no respect!

 Jared settled down into his bed, thinking about what he was going to tell his family. He loved Aleisha and he was going to risk his family bond for her!

 Maya was settling in very well, and Tia was accepting her grudgingly!

 Sienna tried to avoid everyone at school after her little run-in with Gwen! She wanted to speak to Malik but was afraid she would be there!

When Jared returned from work that evening, a surprise awaited him in the back garden! He couldn't contain himself and kissed Aleisha as soon as he saw her!

 JARED: I missed you! Stay the night?
ALEISHA: I thought you'd never ask!

 Once Jared had changed, Aleisha was upset that he didn't want her to share his bed. As she went to leave with tears welling up in her eyes, Jared called to her...

 JARED: Leesh? WAIT! Where are you going?
ALEISHA: Nothing's changed! You don't want to be with me because I'm...you know!

 Jared rushed to her side and kissed her once again!

 JARED: Aleisha I don't want us to sleep in the same bed, or woo hoo, until we're husband and wife! I want us to be the real deal, I'm completely committed to you! Always!
ALEISHA: Aww Jared! That's...adorable!

 JARED: There's no other girl for me Leesh! Not in this Universe!

ALEISHA: I suppose I can wait a little while longer, now where's that sprinkler you were telling me about?

 Darcy had finally managed to summon Malik for Sienna! And he was happy to be summoned too!

SIENNA: Malik? Are you and Gwen...serious? Because if you're not I'd love to go to prom with you!
DARCY: Say yes twerp or I'll turn you into a chicken! 

 MALIK: Oh Sienna! Gwen just isn't the same girl, she's so...jealous all the time it's driving me nuts!

 SIENNA: Malik please come to prom with me?

 MALIK: I will, but only because Gwen thinks that prom is for cheerleaders and jocks who are brain dead! I would love to dance with you Sienna!
DARCY: I do believe he's keeping his options open, that will NOT DO!

 SIENNA: You do know how I feel about you, you're my magnet!
MALIK: I am?

 SIENNA: Yeah, ever since we were kids, I've loved you and wanted to go to prom with you!
MALIK: Well I always wanted to go, but Gwen said no so I'm so pleased you want to go with me!

 MASON: Jared? You need to deal with this kid, he's taking the rip outta Sienna!
JARED: *GROOOOWWWWL*

 JARED: Okay kid, you may think that my baby sis here is a soft touch, but I see what you're doing! And you can't have both! So choose, and choose wisely!
MALIK: We're only going to prom, Gwen doesn't want to go so...

 JARED: Okay boy you're tugging on my last nerve! Stop stringing my lovesick sister along!
SIENNA: JARED?
MALIK: Hey it's just prom!

JARED: You better run kid, cuz I am going to rip your head off and play ten pin bowling with it any minute now! One...
SIENNA: Jared please, you're embarrassing me!
MALIK: You don't scare me! 
JARED: ...two...

 MALIK: I'm goin' I'm goin'!
SIENNA: Jared how could you? We're going to prom!
JARED: Hello? He has a GIRLFRIEND???


 SIENNA: I will be his girlfriend soon, ME!
JARED: Wake up, he's using you both!
SIENNA: I hate you Jared! I HATE YOU!!!

LACEY: Want me to give him a scare? 

 LACEY: Oooogidy boogidy!
JARED: Whaaaaaaa...

 JARED: What the...
LACEY: That was fun...but Jared's right, he's playing you!

 JARED: What I do, I do for your own good baby sis!
SIENNA: STOP CALLING ME THAT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

 JARED: I will not apologise for protecting you Sienna! I'm your brother and I love you! If you have a problem with that then I'm sorry, you're the baby so you don't get it, but when you have kids you'll understand!
SIENNA: I'm not a baby any more Jared! And I'm not your kid!
JARED: I'm always going to be there baby sis, deal with it!!!

 LACEY: Take some advice from a dead old lady? Cut him some slack, he loves you!

 Maya was now one of the family, almost never leaving Jared's room!

 Aleisha had spent the night, but being ever the gentleman, Jared made her sleep in Sienna's room!

JARED: Good morning, and how did you sleep?
ALEISHA: Very well, but I'd have slept better with you by my side!

 JARED: Not until after our wedding!
ALEISHA: OH Jared, you're such an old fashioned sweetheart you know that? Ever the gentleman!

 JARED: I don't have to be a gentleman all of the time!
ALEISHA: I do hope you aren't! *giggle*

 Jared had invited Aleisha to his gig that night, but he and Sienna were still not talking after the Malik incident!

 ALEISHA: Your brother loves the bones of you, worships the ground you walk on! It broke his heart when you told him you hated him! Why don't you two make up?

 SIENNA: What's it gotta do with you VAMPIRE???
ALEISHA: I'm Jared's girlfriend and I hate seeing him sad, and you made him sad young lady!
SIENNA: SO WHAT?!?!

ALEISHA: You seriously need to grow up, I wish I'd had a brother like him growing up! You don't know how lucky you are!
SIENNA: And you don't know how much YOU hurt him either! So don't be a hypocrite!!!  I'm outta here! Stay outta my way!

 Aleisha felt a pang of guilt, she had hurt Jared! Her silence for all of those months had hurt him a LOT! She had a lot of making up to do...

 Jared had heard about the fight between his sister and girlfriend, and he was even more depressed!

 So he took Maya out for a walk!

 She managed to take his mind off of his worries with a little tug-o-war!

 Playing fetch too!

 But then she got fleas...

 ...and ended up trying to scratch madly!

 So Jared bathed her...

 ...and dried her!

She shook all over him and soaked him...

...but he still adored her!

Still not speaking to one another, Sienna was heading off to prom and thought she would try and bury the hatchet with her brother...

SIENNA: Hey Jaredy boo, I'm off to the prom! 
JARED: Good girl Maya, sit up for daddy?

 SIENNA: Hello?
JARED: Want a treat gorgeous?
SIENNA: JARED???

 JARED: There you go my fave girl in the whole world! Yes you are!

 SIENNA: There's Malik, I'll see you when I get back. I love you!

 JARED: Sienna? Have a good time!

 JARED: Malik? Can I have a word please?
MALIK: *gulp*

 MALIK: Umm, sorry you don't like me Jared, but I really do like your sister and I promise to treat her with respect! I just wish you could tell me what it is I'm doing wrong! I won't do anything bad I promise, Sienna is my best friend and I would never hurt her intentionally!

JARED: Well Malik, it's pretty simple! You break Sienna's heart and I break you! You've got my cousin Gwen and my baby sister wrapped around your little finger and someone is going to end up getting hurt! Just make sure it's not someone I care about, understand? 

 MALIK: I...
JARED: Because my sister is madly in love with you, and you're still dating Gwen! Does that seem respectful to you? Cuz it sure as heck doesn't to me!

 MALIK: I understand!
JARED: Good, now enjoy prom...and Malik?
MALIK: Yes?

 JARED: I know where you live!

 Bez finally passed on...

 ...Milo took it badly!

 Sienna returned from prom pleased as punch! She was voted prom queen! As she was showing off her smooth moves Malik asked her if she wanted to go steady! She really charmed him and he didn't leave her side all evening. She made a good impression on him with some epic dance moves! But Gwen would be none too happy about this, being dumped for her younger cousin! There would be consequences!

But not yet as it was Sienna's birthday!

 Sienna now is dramatic, so she can write some cool stories! ;o)

Sienna was over the moon, she was now a young adult! Not only that but Malik was her boyfriend and soon she would marry him! Jared had started talking to her again and everything was good, or was it?

That's it for part 8, and for generation 7 *sniffle*! Next is the heir/ess poll. Coming very soon is a small chapter about the potential heir/esses! Byeeeee, oh and comments are loved so don't be shy! XD

2 comments:

  1. Glad to of seen this before I had to leave for my vacation! Voted already for who I want to be the next heir. Sienna is so gorgeous as an adult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really loved this chapter! I loved it! Everyone looks gorgeous and it was tough to pick! But I'm keeping my vote silenced! xD Thanks so much for making the shylife! It keeps me entertained and always puts me in a good mood along with your other stories! Once again I loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)