Monday 25 June 2012

The Shylife of Cody Von Strunkle: Part 7

Generation Seven

Welcome back to part 7 of The Shylife! I do hope you all enjoyed the four little specials I had for the four children. Perhaps they have helped you decide who your next heir or heiress will be, or perhaps they've just complicated things? Anyway there is one more chapter after this before you have to decide! You've met all the potential spouses, Annalisa Kirkland was created by the amazingly talented Pyliathesunelf! Carter Monte was created by the wonderful kubakubs! And Aleisha Danes and Malik Suresh were all me lol! So three teens and a child so far, here's what happened next...

Sienna's offical age-up pic...

Tia's official age-up pic, and on with the story...

The cuteness that is Jared "I'm named after a screaming piece of hotness" Von Strunkle was in need of a bit of a make-over. So I changed his clothes!

JARED: *sigh*How long do I have to stand here looking like a pansy?

You don't look like a pansy, you're adorable!

JARED: I hate it when this happens! I can't stop myself from doing this weird action!

Don't worry my darling, mummy is going to change that very soon mwahahahahaha! XD

Sienna and Wendy were enjoying themselves immensely in Darcy's bedroom pillow fighting...

SIENNA: Oh darn, my hot-headed big sister is asleep in her bed dreaming about death, time to go Wendy!
WENDY: You go! I'm fine here, she can't even see me!

DARCY: I feel the urge to hurt somebody! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED!

JARED: I think there is a flaw in your plan here baby sis! Hiding from Darcy in Darcy's room...it's a bit...risky no?
SIENNA: It's ingenious! She'll never think to look for you here! Besides, I'm hiding too, I was the one who woke her up!

JARED: Don't worry baby sis, I'll take the beating for you!
SIENNA: What's 234 divided by 6 multiplied by 72?
JARED: A biiiig number!

SIENNA: Come on Jaredy boo, help me?
JARED: Okay um...let's just call it 6985?
SIENNA: You're not even trying!
JARED: Hey it would have been unfair for me to be brainy and good looking, I'm not greedy!

GINO: And that's why I told the boss, my granddaughter will be the maddest scientist in all of Hidden Springs! And he looked scared because...well...he knows you're scary!
DARCY: Thanks grandpa that's so sweet!
GINO: Now lemme finish my dim sum and then I'm off to get my fortune told by a crazy old lady I call my wife!

LACEY: There is an eel...five feet long and 12 inches wide! His name is Seymour and he wants to eat you!
GINO: Oh wow, this is awesome! Can we keep him? Huh? Huh?

LACEY: The crystal ball, it moves my arms and I have no control! It tells me that a dark man will come to our home and take something precious! GINO! We're getting a burglar!
GINO: I prefer the eel!

Gino was mightily confused by the pesky crystal ball, but Cody soon cheered him up with a pillow fight...

GINO: Oh you is gettin' it now boy!
CODY: No, dad? DAD! Be gentle, DAAAAD!

GINO: Taaaaake that!
CODY: OOOOOOF! Oh it's on old man, it's oooooon!

JARED: See here is my baby sis, you hurt her? I end you! Simples!
SIENNA: Jaredy boo, you're my big brother and protector and I love you!
JARED: Don't get me all teary, it's not manly! *sniffle*

I'm evil, I get the kids to sit and pose and then go pee themselves because they've been frozen in those poses for too long! Bad LJ! Very bad!

But Sienna soon cleaned herself up after her "mishap" and went for an underwater adventure!

She was splashing and squealing so much that Jared was outside looking rather concerned!

JARED: BABY SIS??? YOU OKAY IN THERE?
SIENNA: I'm a MERMAID!!! WOOOOOOTS!

So Lacey was the klepto in the household, so where on Earth did Gino acquire this walking stick??? Because I never bought it for him! 

Strutting around the house, he looked rather proud of himself! And why do all the family members congregate in Darcy's room??? Sadly though, Gino's happiness was about to end...

LACEY: Oh you have GOT to be KIDDING me!

After finding a little dog with fleas, bathing him and carrying him into the living room, Lacey began to sparkle, and not in a good way!

LACEY: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I JUST BOUGHT AN AGE FREEZING POTION WITH MY LIFETIME POINTS YOU SON OF A...

Nu-uh Lacey no cursing!

Lacey passed away at the age of 98. Jared and Darcy were trying out their prom outfits when their granny was snatched from them so suddenly and cruely!

JARED: WHYYYYYYYYY!

JARED: Please, LJ in the sky that fancies my dad! HELP! My granny is dying!

She's dead kid, sorry! I had plans for her, really I did! Bought her the potion and everything and she went and died on me the stupid old woman! :'O(

Lacey freaked out over Domino being behind her, yeah she was dying and the worst thing to her was the sight of Domino!

She begged the freaky looking reaper to not take her away from her family, but he is a heartless weirdo with a stupid outfit! He would not yield!

So Lacey took it like a real trooper and jumped into the afterlife! Her family were all distraught! So here's a tribute to our generation 6 heiress, Lacey Von Strunkle everyone...

Goodbye Lacey, the reason all offspring are IF's! We will miss you immensely old ninja lady with a penchant for the colour lime and plopping blobs of ice cream on your fried goods!

REST IN PEACE LACEY VON STRUNKLE!

REAPER: OH EM GEE you are so hot!
JARED: Um is the grim reaper hitting on my mother?

Yes Jaredy boo, he is! And she's not amused! XD

The dog that Lacey found, Mikey Bishop, mourned for her but then fell asleep drooling over chicken!

Gino's heart broke! He and Lacey had been together since their teens, how was he ever going to live without her?

But the family had no time to come to terms with losing Lacey as little Mikey expired shortly after her...

JARED: This is not a good day! It sucks on so many levels!
MASON: It so does little brother, it so does!

Weirdo reaper dude took Mikey to meet his maker!

The reaper aged up and...passed away himself WTF???
GLITCHES!

GINO: Who's gonna take away my plate now your mother's gone?
CODY: You could try taking it yourself!
DARCY: I'll take it grandpa!

Darcy must be ill!

Sienna was feeling a little out of sorts, something odd happened to her the night before after her granny passed on...

...she was a victim of a glitch herself! Floating in mid air!

So after getting dressed that morning, she heckled the maid and cried for her granny...

...then she thought about putting her feelings down on paper. She was passionate about writing after all!

SIENNA: Granny cried out, a blood curdling scream, the reaper raised his scythe in the air and...brought it down upon her head! It rolled along the carpet and landed at Jaredy boo's feet! He gasped and pointed an accusing finger at the reaper and said "YOU! Prepare to die, for I am a warrior and I will cut off your arms and legs and feed them to Mikey the dog! SIENNA! BRING ME MY SWORD!" His brave younger sister and companion in battle smiled and lifted the golden sword placing it in her heroic brother's hand!

Kitty lives!!! XD

Later that day, Sienna went over to tell Malik her sad news. He was sorry as Lacey was his adopted granny. They chatted for a while until Gwen asked Malik for help with her homework and Sienna headed home, stupid Gwen!

Darcy was not taking Lacey's death very well at all!

The only thing that could cheer her up was abusing Carter, physically and verbally!

DARCY: Only violence shall ease my broken heart!

DARCY: CARTER! Get your butt over here for some kicking!
QUINCY: My cousin is scary!

DARCY: HE.HUNG.UP.ON.ME! AGAIN!!!
QUINCY: SHE IS...

QUINCY: ...*squee* SOOOOO COOOOOL!
DARCY: I'm gonna kill him! Carter Monte is a dead man!

Deja vu anyone? ;o)

Tia was trying to comfort the boys, they both missed Lacey too. She wasn't doing a very good job though!

TIA: So granny is as still as...a rock...yeah! As still as a rock sitting in a garden!
JARED: That's...awful!
MASON: Yeah, rocks are hard and...ugly!

Cousin Quincy decided to stay and do his homework with Mason despite being afraid of Darcy!

And Sienna was still mourning her granny!

SIENNA: It's not fair! Why do people have to die? Jared where are you going???

JARED: I'm doing my homework then I'm heading for prom! Although I won't enjoy it because Aleisha won't be there!

Cody was still performing in front of packed out crowds!

Gino was still blowing himself up, trying to kill himself no doubt so he could be with his beloved Lacey!

And Mason was ageing up that night as his brother and sister attended prom. He decided to wait until they had got back home before he blew out his candles...

...he was a little scared about growing up, but at the same time he was excited! He and Annalisa could finally get married!

So here's all the gossip from Jared and Darcy's prom:

Jared was prom king, he was so happy he broke out  a new dance move and everyone cheered. He saw someone else wearing the same tuxedo and was not amused! Dusty revealed that she like him a lot, Jared was so happy he couldn't wipe the smile off his face! Yeah Dusty his distant cousin, Nicola and Leo's daughter? Blech! They became romantically involved eek! And Jared couldn't stop staring at the lights, were the aliens coming for him???

Darcy was sad that she had to attend alone as Carter had to work but she was prom queen, she thanked everyone and started talking about how what she really wanted was world peace? HA! She steeled her nerves and asked that attractive sim for a dance, she almost cried when she got rejected! That'll teach her to try and cheat on Carter! She built up her courage and asked her crush for a dance who made an excuse and snuck away! She spotted someone trying to hit on her crush, a fight broke out and everyone gathered around to cheer them on, as they did when Darcy saw someone else wearing the same attire and another fight broke out!

When they returned their older brother was getting ready to become a young adult!

He made his wish...

...and Annalisa appeared, now a young adult herself, to cheer him on!

Mason is now a natural born performer, level 10 acrobat here he comes! ;oD

Mason was more shocked at how amazing Annalisa had turned out...

...he was going to marry that girl! (isn't she beautiful?)

There seemed to be a ghost party that night, led by Lacey of course!

Carter came round to apologise for not making the prom, but Darcy was having none of it!

DARCY: I was prom queen you know!
CARTER: Really? That's great Darce, listen...

CARTER: ...I'm sorry I had to work, I need the money when I age up for a place of my own!
DARCY: Whatever Carter, you go make your money!
CARTER: So that we can marry and have kids of our own some day!
DARCY: I forgive you, now go away! I need to sleep and dream of these babies we're going to have...moosh!
CARTER: I love you too!

CODY: Who's paying for this?
JARED: Yum this is nice!
CODY: It's HOW MUCH???
JARED: I don't think I can finish it all though!
CODY: BOY YOU WILL EAT EVERY CRUMB!!!

DARCY: Ugh what is this???
CODY:Expensive so you eat it girl!
JARED: You can always save some for later, no harm no foul!
CODY: Do you wanna live to be a singer kid?

After eating their very expensive lobster, Cody could tell that Jared was troubled...

CODY: Come on son, spill!
JARED: Well...it's nothing!
CODY: Tell your ol' dad!
JARED: I haven't heard from Aleisha in a while. She hasn't called and she's not picking up when I call her! My emails have been left unanswered too!
CODY: She's probably busy with school, graduation is coming up soon!
JARED: Yeah, you're right...that's probably it. Thanks dad!

Mason was regretting offering to unclog the toilet, but he was too nice to go back on his promise!

MASON: Oh thank plumbob that's over!

Jared wasn't the only troubled Von Strunkle. On Mason's graduation day, he found Sienna outside on the swing not looking at all happy!

JARED: Come on baby sis, let's go see Mase in a gown he he!
SIENNA: I'm not going! Gwen won't let me see Malik!
JARED: Come to the ceremony and we'll sort it when we get back, promise!
SIENNA: Okay Jaredy boo!

MASON: This is NOT my colour!

Mason graduated with honours and was voted most likely to become a sports star!

Darcy found the whole thing very tiring! While Mason spotted Annalisa in her gown and couldn't wait to talk to her!

Cody was late for a gig and had to skedaddle!

And Mason did more than talk to Annalisa! ;o)

In fact, he decided that now was a good time to pop that all important question...

MASON: Annalisa Kirkland, will you do the honour of becoming my wife and my baby mama?
ANNALISA: Oh Mason! Yessssss!

Mason and Annalisa were now engaged. Soon they would be husband and wife, and hopefully after that...parents!

Cody missed his gig, but somehow noticed a change in his eldest son.

CODY: You did it didn't you?
MASON: Yes dad, I'm getting married!
CODY: Well done son, well done!

Something was very odorous to young Darcy, Kitty found it amusing!

KITTY: He he smelly butler!

She then gave everyone the heebie jeebies by merging with River!

The day had finally come for Mason and Annalisa to tie the knot!

Rings were exchanged, and the new Mr and Mrs Mason Von Strunkle kissed for the first time as husband and wife!

It was nice of Gino to dress up for the occasion lol!

Annalisa got a job in the political career straight away and settled into the Von Strunkle family quite easily.

Tia finished her first family member portrait, and of course it was Cody she painted first!

Mason's new job as a mime was going...

...quite well?

MASON: I will be the best, I WILL!!!

Annalisa was a little put out by the queue for the fryer!

Sienna was depressed, and no matter how hard Wendy tried to cheer her up, it wasn't working!

WENDY: Come on Sienna, Malik will be yours once you age up!
SIENNA: You think? Not if goody two shoes Gwen has anything to do with it!

Yes Sienna was missing out on Malik time because he was always playing with her cousin, Gwen! But tonight she was going to become a teenager and declare her love for her childhood friend once and for all...

Sadly though, her birthday was ruined by a fryer fire! LOL fryer fire?

As she blew out her candles, the house continued to burn...

...nobody even saw her age up as Mason tackled the blaze...

...Cody joined in as cousin Lee, grandpa Gino and brother Jared all panicked while Annalisa flapped her arms around and Darcy scowled as usual!

By the time the fireman arrived the fire was out and Sienna was a teenager just that moment realising she could have died!

Thank goodness she didn't because looky at Sienna! Wowza!

Jared was proud of his baby sis growing into a teen, but one thing worried him greatly and Sienna could see he was avoiding her ever so slightly...

SIENNA: Jaredy boo? What's wrong? Are you mad at me?
JARED: No baby sis, never! It's just...I'm thinking of all these heads I gotta bust now you're grown up and so beautiful! I'm so proud of you and so...scared for you at the same time! All the boys will be after you and I'll be exhausted beating them up! But I'm going to do it, because you're my baby sis!
SIENNA: *sniffle* Awwww Jaredy boo!

JARED: See if that Malik gives you any more grief? I'll give him the biggest wedgie ever!
SIENNA: Oh Jaredy boo you're bad!

JARED: So bad he'll be picking his pants out of his belly button he he!
SIENNA: Shame on you! But I love you for being my protector!

SIENNA: I'm going to tell Malik how I feel tomorrow! And we can finally be together!
JARED: Why did you have to grow up? I don't want you to be with a boy! You're my baby sis!
SIENNA: I love him Jared! I've loved him since the day I saw him crying on our slide, he's my soul mate, like Aleisha's yours!

JARED: Please be careful, I couldn't stand it if he broke your heart! I never want to see you hurt, not ever!
SIENNA: But Jaredy boo, it's part of life!
JARED: When did you get so sensible? Come on I'll push you on the swing, for old times sake!
SIENNA: YAY!!!

Although she had grown up, she still adored her big brother and wanted him to mollycoddle her forever! It made her feel loved and cherished...

...and cherished she was. Jared never loved anyone as much as he loved his sister Sienna! Yes he was "in love" with Aleisha, but his bond with Sienna was a special and precious thing!

SIENNA: HIGHER JAREDY BOO!
JARED: Jeez baby sis, how much higher you wanna go???
SIENNA: TO THE MOOOOON! OR BETTER YET...TO MAAAAARS!

Over the next few days, Sienna and Jared spent as much time as they could together. Both of their hearts were aching for the loves of their lives. Jared still got no answer from Aleisha and Sienna finally had Malik for a sleepover, but all he could talk about was Gwen!

They'd stayed up all night talking. Sienna dropped as many hints as she could, but Gwen kept coming up in the conversation!

SIENNA: There's this guy...I've loved him since forever and...I'm trying to tell him!
MALIK: Just tell him, Gwen says that life is too short and you need to grab hold of what you want and just go with it!

SIENNA: Really? What else does Gwen say?
MALIK: That there's a soul mate out there for everybody and like magnets we're pushed together to make a pair! I found my other half a while back, I knew she was the one! Look at the time, we have to get ready for school, I promised Gwen we'd meet her at the end of the road!

Sienna was mesmerised by Malik. Her feelings had only grown since they were children and she knew now more than ever...he was the boy for her! And maybe she was his matching magnet! He did say he'd found her a long time ago...could he feel the same?

Malik and Gwen were close, but maybe they were just like brother and sister. And with the green in his hair he could be her uncle Heath's and his dark skin could take after aunt Christi. It made sense that he'd see Gwen as his older sister, right?

WENDY: Be careful Sienna, you're going to get hurt!
SIENNA: Maybe he loves me?
WENDY: Maybe he does...but he might not be "in love" with you! Watch out!

Jared just didn't like Malik, it was an older brother thing! He was messing his baby sister around and it ticked him off immensely!

He wasn't going to let that orphan break her heart! He'd rather die than see Sienna hurt!

That morning, Tia wanted the kids to pose for a photograph now that Sienna was a teen. As usual Darcy wasn't into it!

Mason spent most of his time by the sprinklers, as all the Von Strunkle boys did lately!

Jared still worried for Sienna, he knew Malik was unaware of her feelings and continued to trample over them obliviously!

And it was Darcy's birthday!

She couldn't wait to be a grown up and laughed maniacally as she blew her candles out...

DARCY: Oh the mischief I shall make he he he!

Darce is a River/Lacey clone!

After being told that Carter didn't feel like coming over, she got with the summoning!

DARCY: Come to me Carter Monte!

Carter was in his PJs but happy to be summoned! They shared a kiss and flirted...

...a lot! Jared was feeling envious and nauseous at the same time. Aleisha was never far from his thoughts!

Cody once thought that Darcy and Carter were a cute couple, but now she was grown up he didn't find it so cute any more!

CODY: Oh Jared, I feel very uncomfortable!
JARED: Yeah, I feel ya dad!

CODY: This...is giving me a migraine! Stop it at once!
CARTER: Hey Darce? Your dad is like, freakin' out!
DARCY: He's a Von Strunkle, it's what we do!

Sienna was having a wonderful conversation with her IF, eeryone thought she was mad...

...Annalisa just wanted to talk to the IF, even though she couldn't see it!

ANNALISA: I never had one you see, it would be so cool to just...have a chat!
DARCY: Well get your hubby to show you his other body and you can have a great old chinwag with one! He he!

DARCY! You're bad!

ANNALISA: Errrrrrr...what is she talking about?

Nothing honey, just ignore her!

That night Sienna dreamed of Malik...

...Jared was on a stage singing his heart out as millions of girls screamed his name...

...Darcy was taking over the world with a creature-robot cross breed...

...Mason and Annalisa were both dreaming of little half IF babies (yes Mason showed her his other form)...

...Cody was dreaming of Tia and Tia was dreaming of drawing Cody...

...and Gino wasn't dreaming at all, he wasn't really sleeping either. The empty space next to him was a constant reminder that Lacey was no longer with him!

After her wonderful dream of world domination, Darcy joined the science career so she could get that much desired creature-robot cross breed she wanted!

Sienna asked Malik out to the park...

MALIK: Cool yeah! I'll just ask Gwen if she's free and I'll meet you there!
SIENNA: GWEN? Oh never mind. My sister's graduating today I forgot. I'll see you at school tomorrow!

The computer broke just after Darcy got her job sorted, lol! But on a sadder note, Jared was still getting nowhere with Aleisha. It was as if she had disappeared completely!

As he left yet another message, his older brother's heart broke for him!

JARED: Hey Leesh, it's Jared again! Just...call me please? Even if it's just to say go away I hate you! At least I'll know you're allright! Okay, bye...I love you!

GRADUATION!!!!

Carter was unsure about graduating it seemed...

...and after the ceremony, Darcy was happy on the inside!

CARTER: Hey baby, watch this!
DARCY: No you're annoying me! When can we marry?

As Carter threw his diuploma in the air, Darcy frowned. This was the man of her dreams she hated to love! And yet she loved the world because he was in it! How torn she was!

Later on that day, Sienna was trying on her prom dress. Jared stopped in his tracks, his little sister took his breath away!

JARED: Sienna...you're beautiful!
SIENNA: Aww thank you Jaredy boo! Whoa you called me Sienna, not baby sis?
JARED: You're not a baby any more gorgeous!

SIENNA: Do you think Malik will like my dress? I'm wearing this to prom! I hope he says yes!
JARED: He'd be crazy if he didn't!
SIENNA: You're my brother, of course you'd think that!

JARED: I'm also a guy, and I know a beautiful girl when I see one! Sienna...you're the most beautiful girl in your entire class! And I'm not just saying that because I'm your brother...Malik is a very lucky guy!

SIENNA: Oh Jared! Thank you!
JARED: Just...be careful! Like I said, I'm a guy and I know what guys can be like so...don't get your hopes up about him okay?
SIENNA: Don't worry he's my matching magnet!

Jared was worried about his sister and this Malik dude, but he was also worried about Aleisha. Mason could tell he had the weight of the world on his shoulders and decided that they should have a talk, brother to brother!

MASON: Okay Jared, talk to me!

JARED: I think Aleisha's dumped me. She won't answer her calls or her emails, it's over!
MASON: Not necessarily little bro!

MASON: Have you ever considered that her parents might be over protective after that Kes dude kidnapped her and took all of her money?
JARED: Well no...
MASON: Or that maybe she's had a lot of school work on and she's on her way here as we speak?
JARED: No...

MASON: Jared, you're always worrying about someone or something! Sometimes things are just what they are! no more, no less! Annalisa tell him!

ANNALISA: Tell him what?
JARED: That my girlfriend hasn't dumped me and isn't ignoring me!
MASON: Exactly!

ANNALISA: I can't tell you that! Remember she was far away from home and you were the only friendly face she saw. You were her hero and she maybe got caught up in the moment. I dunno maybe she found a boyfriend back home in Twinbrook and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings by dumping you! Who knows Jared! Who knows. This spaghetti is AWESOME!
MASON: DANG IT WOMAN!!!
ANNALISA: What? What'd I do?

Still not reassured by his brother and sister-in-law, Jared tried checking his emails again. Maybe she'd written...

...nothing. So he wrote her one last message:
Dear Aleisha,
I just wanted you to know that I understand, you've found someone new and you don't know how to tell me. Just tell me! I won't break, I won't pester you to take me back! I'll let you get on with your life because what matters to me is your happiness! So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you and hope you are okay and happy! Have a nice life even if it's not with me!
All my love,
Jared xxxx

Jared was a strong person, he tried not to cry. Gazing at the guitar his dad got him signed by a famous rock star, he concentrated on his new goal...

JARED: I'm going to be a rock star! And when I'm famous, Aleisha will come back to me and love me again!

After making peace with his heart, Sienna came to him with hers breaking...

SIENNA: Malik is dating Gwen! Uncle Heath told me!

HEATH: Oh Malik isn't here Sienna, he and Gwen are on a date to the movies. They're all loved up it's so sweet and...

JARED: I could set him on fire, or lock him in dad's mystery box and drown him!
SIENNA: JARED! Stop it!
JARED: I will not, he's so dead!
SIENNA: I'd rather you just gave me a cuddle and pushed me on the swing?
JARED: As you wish!

Cody was still wowing them at big venues, cousin Leo was more than happy to help with his tricks!

He hoped that one day both of his sons would be selling out arenas just  like their dad!

Darcy you're rockin' those shades girl!

DARCY: I wanna hurt somebody, I think I'll call Carter!

It was time for Jared to become a young adult, become a rock star and try to forget Aleisha! However hard that was going to be!

Strategically placed Gino? LOL! XD

It's ma boy! I changed his artistic trait to virtuoso to give him a chance in his career, yes I'm naughty but hey...he's my Jaredy boo! XD

 Although he was pleased to finally be a man, Jared's mind was on one thing only...where was Aleisha???

 A couple of days passed by and Jared went through the motions, he got a job as a singer performing sing-a-grams and would work out regularly. He continued to help his sister with school work and was there to break a few bones if anybody messed with her. He tried to be there for her when Malik was giving her the run around, but his own troubles with the love of his life were clouding everything! His dad and granddad tried to set him up with his distant cousin, Dusty, they'd hit it off at prom but she was no match for Aleisha!

CODY: I mean, look at him! Look at you Jared! You've got a body that looks like your mother carved it in stone! You're handsome and kind and gentle...forget this girl, find yourself someone who will be there for you, like your mum is for me, hey gorgeous!
TIA: Eat your pancakes Cody!

 Jared thought about what Cody had said. His dad was his biggest fan, they'd always been close and everyone had said since he was a child that he was his father's clone. He really believed that Aleisha was the one and that they would be as happy as his parents were, and his grandparents, and his great grandparents...

 ...but she'd promised that after graduation, she'd be there! Well graduation was coming up in Hidden Springs for Jared, and Twinbrook finished before them. So where was she? And why hadn't she picked up the phone or answered her emails in months?

 Jared was tired, he'd worked out until his entire body ached and his head pounded. The pancakes his mum had made just sat in his stomach like a lead weight and he wanted to just lie down and put his pillow over his head...forget Aleisha, forget everything! What was the point? Yeah young adulthood really sucked so far...

 ...but as he entered his room, his heart skipped a beat when he spotted a familiar figure sitting at his desk...

 JARED: Oh my...plumbob! Aleisha???

ALEISHA: Hello Jared!

So that's it for part 7, glowy eyed Aleisha? What's that all about? ;o)

Anyway here's a pic of Jared with Cody's hair, just to emphasise how like his dad he really is! Scary huh? Until next time...xLJx

9 comments:

  1. So glad you're back. This chapter was absolutely breath talking for me!I had to re-read it because I liked it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was the COOLEST! loved it loved it loved it. Oooooh dang that Jared.... what a little hottie! ;) And Sienna is just stunning. Can't wait to see what happens next :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I loooong chapte!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this was kind of your idea, so I'm going to ask if it's okay if I do some specials on how my legacy kids met their love interests. I'll give credit to the idea to you even. I just think it would help my story better if I did it this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great idea, it gives your readers a chance to see the potential heirs and their future spouses and it helps them to decide who their favourite really is! Go ahead! ;o)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! By the way, if you're willing could you make one of the boys a spouse? Ieuan and Jarret still need someone and you did such an amazing job with Sambuca that I just had to ask again. I have some requirements for their personalities, but that's about it. So are you up for it?

      Delete
    3. Since you replied on the sims site, could you make Ieuan a girl? Here's the back story for his love story.

      Ieuan hates all this love stuff that goes on around him, so when he meets a girl and starts to have a crush on her, he declines his feelings and just tries to get on with his life. As the school year continues though, it would seem the girl likes him as well, but all that changes when she starts to date one of the most popular guys in school. Jealously is on the horizon for our young Clands boy as he tries to win her heart, without him even realizing he's even trying!

      I'd like the girl to be very colorful, since Ieuan isn't except for his red eyes. She has to be able to deal with Ieuan's grumpiness and his tendency to get into trouble. She has to be independent and care-free of other people's views on her, since that's what catches Ieuan's eye the most about her (That and she's a hottie ;) She's also extremely popular because she's so different if that helps any.

      Delete
    4. I'll have a go! Got an idea, off to try! ;o)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)