Thursday 17 May 2012

The Shylife: One Year Anniversary Special!

Welcome my friends to celebrate ONE WHOLE YEAR since the Von Strunkles began! In this special chapter Cody's hidden fears from last time are brought out in the open in an alarming way. He and Tia experience something they've never EVER done before. Read on, I do hope you all enjoy it...

 TIA: Okay, let me get this straight, you want to go back to gigging while Sienna is still a toddler? Jeez Cody! I can't believe I'm hearing this!
CODY: Well believe it, I need to do this T before I'm too old!
 TIA: Cody you promised you would cherish the precious time you had with our children!
CODY: And I intend to keep that promise, but you have to let me work!

 TIA: CODY VON STRUNKLE!!! We decided! You would work from home, you're the top of your profession why do you need to do gigs?

 CODY: NO! YOU DECIDED!!! I just went along with it to keep the peace!
TIA: That's not true and you know it, stop trying to salve your own conscience by making me the bad guy!

 CODY: You know what? You don't understand, how could you? How could you even begin to comprehend how hard it is for me having a birthright that ties me down to this family! I can't go travelling, I can't move into a place of my own, I certainly can't concentrate on my career first and get married and have kids second when I'm an adult! NO! Someone has already arranged my life for me and I get NO SAY AT ALL!!! How is that fair? Huh? You'll never understand what it's like to be an heir to a legacy you didn't choose to be part of! And you know what? I don't think I wanna be part of it ANY MORE! I'm outta here!
TIA: Cody...wait...

 CODY: No leave me alone Tia! At least you got the choice to accept or reject me! I had to have you! Someone made me do it!
TIA: Cody! Please...

 CODY: Oh my gosh, we just had our first EVER fight!!!

 TIA: We just had our first fight! And it SUCKED!!!

 CODY: *mutter* Tellin' me what to do! All my life!!! When do I get to choose? *grumble*

 CODY: If I wanna do gigs then I will! Who's gonna stop me huh? Yeah you may be my wife Tia but you're not the boss of me...

 CODY: ...wait! Aww tell me I didn't...forget...to...

 CODY: Oh crap!

 CODY: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crap!

 CODY: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

 CODY: Owwwwww! Man that HURT!
MYSTERY WOMAN: Hello Cody!

 CODY: Oh hey I'm just...what the...
MYSTERY WOMAN: I'm sorry about the drop! Are you okay sweetie?

 CODY: No! Who the hell are you?

MYSTERY WOMAN: I created you my darling!

 CODY: Okay whoa, back up there! Are you the one who's...controlling me?
MYSTERY WOMAN: Ummm yeah!
CODY: You? A tiny blonde person in purple?
MYSTERY WOMAN: Yes!
CODY: How...what...why...h-how?

 MYSTERY WOMAN: Well it all started with Create A Sim! I made this beautiful female sim and she stole my heart, so I put her in a house in Barnacle Bay and...started a legacy!
CODY: Who are you?
MYSTERY WOMAN: My name is Linda Jane, LJ, and I'm a simaholic! There I said it!

 CODY: Uh-huh and for what purpose do you toy with my life? I can't believe such a tiny person can do such massive...stuff!
LJ: Oh I'm not this tiny! You've had a terrible accident, you forgot to leave the door of your watery grave chamber unlocked so you could escape, your brain has been starved of oxygen and you're drowning as we speak, so I'm just like you in your sub-conscious, but really you're the tiny one!

 CODY: Riiiiiiight! Well if you control me then can't you stop me from drowning???
LJ: Well...that's really the question isn't it? You said you wanted out of this legacy, so it's up to you really!
CODY: Yeaaaaah I'm gonna go with NOT DROWNING!!!

 LJ: Very well, let's get to it then!
CODY: Okay, I'm going to go walk out that door over there and NOT drown so thanks LJ, it was nice to meet my puppet master but this puppet is cutting the strings, so bye!
LJ: Sorry honey but it doesn't work like that...

 CODY: See ya!
LJ: Cody! You really don't want to go out there!

 LJ: COOOOODY! Silly boy!

 CODY: Ohhhhhhh crapola!

 LJ: I told you! You really don't want to be out here!
CODY: Holy simoly! Where did you come from?

 LJ: Come back inside gorgeous there is so much I need to show you!
CODY: And if I don't?
LJ: Then you drown, you never see Tia or your children ever again. Your sons and daughters will grow up without a father...is that really what you want Cody? To never see Sienna as a child? Or Darcy and Jared as teens?

 CODY: Okay what do I have to do to get back home?
LJ: Just trust me!

 CODY: Oh great, as easy as that? Trust the little blonde that claims to control my every move and the heirs and heiresses before me, simple!

 LJ: You're so cute when you're sarcastic!

 CODY: *giggle* Tee hee that tickled!
LJ: Come on handsome, we've got a lot to get through!

 CODY: OMG! Is that...
LJ: Yep!

 CODY: It is! WOW!

 CODY: KITTY VON STRUNKLE!!!

 KITTY: Oh, hello there! Please excuse me I was lost in my new novel, The Doctor of Death! It's a thriller about a doctor who can't touch his patients without killing them!
CODY: Kitty? Is that really you?

 KITTY: Well yes, my you are a handsome young thing aren't you? 
CODY: I grew up on stories about you! You were the one that made us who we are today!
KITTY: Shy?
CODY: No! The most famous family in all of Barnacle Bay and Hidden Springs!
KITTY: And you want to leave all this? I believe you don't want to be part of the legacy! Why? You have a beautiful family and you're at the top of your career! 
CODY: I...just panicked, I felt the world falling down on me and...I panicked!

KITTY: Don't worry great great great great grandson, when I met my Kippopotamous he played hard to get, he ran rings around me and I thought I would never have a family of my own. He was older than me too but we eventually did marry and go on to have four beautiful children. Did I choose the path my life went down? No, but it didn't mean I wasn't happy with what LJ had chosen for me! Life is as it is, you don't realise how good yours is! You love being a magician, a profession she chose for you, you love Tia, a sim she chose for you, and you love your hair and clothes, which she chose for you! Tell me, what's the problem here?

CODY: Umm, well when you put it like that!
KITTY: You have a lot to think about and many places to go, let LJ guide you. Besides she's been doing it since you were born!

CODY: Thanks, it's great to meet you Kitty! You're just as amazing in person!

KITTY: Well if you'll excuse me I just got an idea for the next chapter, goodbye great great great great grandson!

LJ: Isn't she awesome?
CODY: Yeah, is she real?
LJ: As real as you and I!

LJ: Now come along young Cody, lots to get through!
CODY: Huh?

CODY: Where are we going now?
LJ: You need to understand why being heir to the Von Strunkle legacy is so important. I can't have my number seven having doubts and you need to think long and hard, so...

CODY: OH EM GEE!

LJ: Jason will you put the guitar down for a minute?
JASON: #What about now? What about today? What if you're makin' me all that I was meant to be?#
LJ: JASON!

CODY: I cannot believe it! He's like, my idol!
LJ: Jason Von Strunkle, do you want me to put you in CAS and make you ugly???
JASON: Huh?

JASON: Now now babe, no need for that! Hello young Von Strunkle. Welcome to my...erm...space!
CODY: Wow! Jason Von Strunkle!

JASON: So you're the kid that's giving me a run for my money in the looks department huh?
CODY: Umm, am I?
LJ: Oh you are!

CODY: No no no! Dude, I have the utmost respect for you! You're my hero!
JASON: Is that so?

JASON: If you respected me you wouldn't be prepared to just give up your birthright in a moments haste! If you were chosen to lead your generation then it is a massive honour indeed!
CODY: It is?
JASON: Yeppers! It means you were the best, the chosen one!
CODY: How so?

JASON: Man, and they said I was dim! When you're born, you are in constant competition with your siblings to be heir. The heir is voted in, it doesn't just happen! They voted for you kid! You were the most popular out of all of your brothers and sisters, get it?

LJ: Good boy Jason! You make me so proud!
CODY: Oh golly I DO NOT wanna hear this!
JASON: I live to serve you my mistress!

CODY: Okay stop this RIGHT NOW! It's creepy!

JASON: I am grateful! For Carly and for Tyler, Toby, Jesse, Zoey, Jack and Darryl! 
LJ: Jason, you've told me like a gazillion times honey!
JASON: I know but, you're the best!
LJ: Stop! You know you hold a special place in my heart so stop milking it!

JASON: Goodbye rival! Have a nice life!
CODY: I think I'm scarred for the rest of it!

CODY: Well well well, puppet master you have a favourite there huh?
LJ: Nonsense, I don't have favourites!

CODY: Yeah right, she totally lurves Jason!

LJ: But if I had a least favourite...

LJ: ...it would be HIM! 

CODY: Oh wow you're my mum's grand grand Jack!
JACK: Oh I've not heard that nickname in ages!
CODY: Why do I get the feeling LJ doesn't like you very much?

JACK: Well, there was this heir poll and while folks were off voting I had a relationship with a mysterious person while I was dating Dayna! Then I won the heir poll and she was upset because my older brother Jesse was her favourite!

CODY: Oh, but she says she doesn't have favourites!
JACK: Huh yeah right! Don't believe a word of that!
CODY: How did you cope with being heir if she didn't like you?

JACK: Well I just made the most of it, I concentrated on my career as a hit movie composer and Dayna gave me four gorgeous boys! I managed to keep on her good side until I strayed again, then she really disliked me! When Dayna left she took pity on me and I adored my grandchildren and great grandchildren! River was my little sweetie 'til your mum came along and then I had two special girls in my life! I was truly blessed, and so are you with the added bonus that she likes you!

CODY: Well she really likes your dad, you should've seen them! He was kissing her hand and spouting drivel and she was drooling all over him!
JACK: Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nothing changes!

JACK: Listen kid, you've got so much going for you! Just keep old frosty knickers over there sweet and you'll live a long life!
CODY: Thanks!

LJ: Uh excuse me Jack the lad! Old "frosty knickers" here was good to you! And you were one of the longest living Von Strunkles until your son and daughter-in-law beat you! So have a bit of respect!
JACK: You'd better go, she's cute when she's angry but dayum, she leaves scars!

LJ: Ugh, he never changes!
CODY: Aww lay off him, I think he's cool and my mum adored him, as did my granny Riv!
LJ: Yeah yeah, let's go meet a much cooler dude, and total hottie!
CODY: Aww man you aren't gonna drool again are ya?

MILO: You warm the cockles of my heart, what's that flame fruit?

MILO: *gasp* Oh we have guests do we?

CODY: GREATPA MILO!!!
MILO: So you got my name right then?
CODY: Huh?
MILO: There is no w in it! It's good to see you again sonny! So you won then? I always thought it would be Spencer, he was LJ's fave!
CODY: She doesn't have favourites, or so she keeps tellin' me!
MILO: Course she doesn't! *rolls eyes* What's all this I hear about you mister worry wart? Why do you want to quit the family?
CODY: I'm...scared!

MILO: Heck kid we're all scared, it's part of being a grown up! I was lucky me and Dawnie had a very long life together, and amazing children to carry on the legacy! Little River was always special, your granny, crazy as a box of frogs but special nonetheless! Life has it's ups and downs, we hit stumbling blocks along the way, but we get back up and we fight! Cody you're an amazing young man with so much going for you, enjoy the ride and stop worrying about who's driving! Sit in the back seat and bask, I did and it was a wonderful life!

LJ: Milo? I have a gift for you my cutie!
CODY: Aww here we go again, I'm just gonna close my eyes and think of Tia!

LJ: They're for your garden!
MILO: Oh wow! Thank you! You always bring me nice pressies!
CODY: Yeah, and she doesn't have favourites, right? *wink*

CODY: I'm outta here, can't take this!

LJ: I'm sorry my little Milo, I have to go! Your great grandson is a very impatient boy! Hot, but impatient!
MILO: Now now Lindiloo, you'll make me jealous!

LJ: HEY! Don't ever leave a room in front of me!
CODY: Sorry your highness! So where to now?
LJ: Well, you'll be glad to know that I won't be "flirting" this time!

CODY: Still claiming not to have a favourite huh?
LJ: That's right! Come on!

CODY: Oh come on! This is too much! Please! I can't go in there, it'll break my heart!
LJ: Cody, this has got to be done!

CODY: But...it's my...granny Riv!

LJ: She had the hardest time as heiress, she can help you get back on track!
CODY: I adored that woman, and you're going to make me see her again and be torn away from her...again!!!

CODY: GRANNY!
RIVER: Cody clip clop!
CODY: I missed you so much!

RIVER: Aww honey I missed you too!

RIVER: So, what's this all about my little green haired angel?
CODY: Well, remember when you dumped grandpa Jamal for my real grandfather Vince?
RIVER: Are trying to be funny???

LJ: This is going to take a while...
CODY: No I just...
RIVER: Are you trying to make a joke there big nose?

RIVER: Oh let's make fun of River, she had woo hoo with her imaginary friend turned real!
CODY: Granny Riv...

RIVER: Yeah he got her knocked up and ran for the hills! Ha ha she was one big dummy! Thinking that Vince was ever a better man than Jamal De Salle!
CODY: Granny I didn't mean...

RIVER: WAIT! Is this being recorded? Are they filming this???
CODY: I...don't think so granny!
LJ: I'm just going to sit here and be very quiet!
RIVER: I don't want to see this coming out on DVD release!

CODY: And that was mean, saying I had a big nose!
RIVER: Hahahahaha! You've got my dad's nose! Big hooter!

CODY: Whoa, this is too much! I just wanted your advice! I've been so lonely! Mum and dad are so loved up and perfect, I thought you could help me with my doubts but you're just...being insane as always!
RIVER: Kid...

RIVER: I'm sorry, your old granny has always been cuckoo! But what I can tell you is you're luckier than you know! I adored Jamal but your grandfather turned my head! He treated your mother abominably, at least Gino was a good father to you! Yeah Jamal did his bit for my Lace but there's nothing like being close to your flesh and blood! Your kids are lucky too, I can see you adore them, you love the bones of them and you'd die for them! Baby boy take a good look at your family! They're wonderful, I learned that later in my life so you have a chance to grab onto life and go with it as a young adult! 

CODY: Aww granny you really came through for me! LJ did a good job didn't she?
RIVER: Speak for yourself, she made me woo hoo with my IF???
LJ: Excuse me? I turned away for a minute and you two were at it! NOT MY FAULT!
CODY: That true?
RIVER: What if it is? Don't question your ancestors!

RIVER: Look blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah our eyes are the same!
CODY: Oh yeah! Hehehehehe! 
LJ: This family is doomed!

RIVER: Oh and by the way, before you go...enjoy your birthday! Adulthood here you come huh?
CODY: Not for a couple more days, but thanks! I know it will be okay!
RIVER: M'kay honey, if you think so! *snigger*

CODY: Well that wasn't too bad, it was great seeing my ol' granny Riv again!
LJ: Okay "Cody clip clop" last stop!

CODY: What the...
LJ: Hopefully any doubts left lingering will soon disappear, go on, go talk to your mummy!

LACEY: Aaaaaaaaaaaargh! What am I going to do??? Where am I going to hide everything? Gino's going to arrest me for sure!

CODY: Okay this is getting weirder and weirder! How can she be here and be back home too?
LJ: Oooooooooh Cody, hehehehehe! I'm your organ grinder and I can make the monkeys dance if I want to! She's here because I wish it!
CODY: Jeez, megalomaniac much?

CODY: Mum?
LACEY: Hello Cody baby!

LACEY: Are you having a good time hmm?
CODY: It's kinda...surreal? And by the way, speaking of surreal...

CODY: How in the name of LJ, purple wearing little puppet master over there, did you manage to steal the TARDIS???
LACEY: Well...it's a long story! 
CODY: Uh-huh? Well do go on, I can keep drowning for another couple of minutes I'm sure...although there may be brain damage!

LACEY: Okay it's not that long! She made me do it...*chuckle* it was fun!
CODY: Where did you get all this stuff?
LACEY: I just...picked them up over the years! You've obviously not been in the secret room in the basement?
CODY: Errrrrr no!
LACEY: Don't worry hun you can sell it all when I'm gone!

 CODY: By the way, you see her over there? Can you believe she is the one pulling the strings?
LACEY: Yeah she's great is our LJ! She gave me Gino and you and your brothers and sisters!

 CODY: Oh yeah? Well she also almost gave your grandfather a tongue sandwich, naaaaaaaaaaaah, still like her now huh?
LACEY: Cody don't be vulgar!

CODY: Well she was, and I'm not even gonna get started on her and Jason!
LACEY: Jason was a very handsome man Cody! Like you my gorgeous baby boy!
CODY: Muuuum! I'm a grown man now, when are you going to accept that?
LACEY: NEVER! So is my baby boy feeling better about things now?
CODY: Well, not really!

LACEY: Sweetheart, I never really knew my real father, and by what Jamal told me about him and the small snippets I did see...I'm grateful for that! Gino and I fell in love when we were teenagers and he was loyal and eternally faithful to me from day one! Like you are with Tia, life is good my son, wake up and smell the coffee! Missing a few gigs is a small price to pay when you get to see four amazing miracles grow up! There's plenty of time in your adulthood to show the world what a magnificent magician you are! Relax and enjoy your babies!

LACEY: *whispers* And by the way, you're not going to stop at four are you?
CODY: Well, five is a good number huh?
LACEY: Who's idea was that?
CODY: Ummm, LJ's actually!

LACEY: Oh hahahahaha! She's such a control freak, but I love her!
CODY: She's man mad too! First Jason then greatpa Milo!
LACEY: Aww she's just trying to keep her mind off...hahahaha I can't tell you!
CODY: What?
LACEY: You'd better go honey, oh you're a breath of fresh air!


CODY: Well, I guess I'll see you later then mum!
LACEY: Yes you will. Maybe now you'll appreciate your role as family patriarch!

LJ: Come on Cody, time's up!
CODY: Wasn't my mum beautiful?
LJ: Still is Codes, still is!
CODY: Course she is!

CODY: WOW, that wasn't there before!
LJ: What?
CODY: Green door!
LJ: What's the secret you're keeping?
CODY: Huh?

LJ: Never mind, it's your door Cody, like I said it's time to go!
CODY: Are you...coming too?
LJ: Of a fashion, yes. You won't see me again though!

CODY: Oh, well that sucks! I was beginning to like you!
LJ: I'm touched baby! You've got five minutes until the door disappears...

LJ: ...but before you leave, I have a confession to make!
CODY: Oh yes? *wink*
LJ: I do have a favourite, I lied!

CODY: HA! I knew it! Ooooh you've got a teacher's pet ha ha!
LJ: It's you Cody! Believe me Jason took a bit of beating, Spencer was my favourite until the readers chose you and...well now you're my one and only!

CODY: Aww that is so sweet LJ! I'm really honoured to be your favourite! That's...awesome!

LJ: Easy there, I've still to see how your Jared turns out! He's a little doll!

CODY: So...I guess I should...
LJ: I know, but I just want to ask you one tiny favour!
CODY: What?
LJ: One kiss?

CODY: Umm, okay...

CODY: ...I'm sorry...I can't...I'm completely devoted to Tia!
LJ: I understand, she would never know but...I respect your decision!

LJ: You are something special Cody Von Strunkle!
CODY: Thanks to you!

LJ: Don't ever change, okay?
CODY: I promise I'll try not to!
LJ: Good!

LJ: Your five minuntes are nearly up hun!
CODY: Okay, well bye LJ, it was nice to meet you!

LJ: WAIT! 

LJ: My Cody! I'm so proud of you! No more doubts?

CODY: No more doubts!
LJ: Then go!

LJ: Time to go home to Tia!

LJ: Goodbye my sweet Cody!

CODY: Aww man, Cody you're a jerk!

LJ: Cody, your door!
CODY: Tia will never know?
LJ: Oh...never!

CODY: I never said, but thanks LJ, thanks for everything!

LJ: You're welcome!

GINO: Well is he breathing???
MASON: Dad please wake up!
TIA: Oh Cody!

TIA: I can't lose him, we had a fight and...I have to tell him I didn't mean it! Oh Cody please!
SIENNA: Daddy? Yoo is vewwy sweepy der!

TIA: Cody, baby?
SIENNA: Daddeeeeeee!

MASON: Grandpa? Is dad...dead?
GINO: I hope not son, I hope not!

LACEY: SHUT UP! My boy is NOT dead! Come on baby, stop scaring your old mum!

CODY: Whoa!
DARCY: DAAAADY!
TIA: Oh thank plumbob!

CODY: Deja vu!
TIA: CODY!!!

CODY: Whoa...mfffffmmmfffmmm!
MASON: Oh how embarrassing!
JARED: Revolting!
DARCY: Hello? We're all here? Watching you two doing disgusting things that adults should NOT be doing!

LACEY: Kids, go get the bus or you'll be late!

GINO: Well, guess we should...
LACEY: Yeah...

TIA: Cody!
CODY: I'm okay Tia, I'm okay!
LACEY: See? He's fine, I knew he'd be all right!

TIA: Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?
CODY: I'm positive, you can be my naughty nurse!
TIA: Behave, mind you...you certainly need a spanking for doing that stupid trick!
CODY: And you're just the babe for the job!

TIA: Right you, I'm going to put Sienna to bed, can you try and stay out of trouble until I get back?
CODY: I'll try my love! Hurry back, you never know what mischief I can get myself into!

TIA: That's all the kids in bed, time for me to put you to bed now!
CODY: Tia? I'm sorry!

TIA: So you should be, you nearly died on me, sorry just doesn't cut it!
CODY: No, I'm sorry for all the mean things I said today. I did choose you, and I'd choose you every time! You're my true love and I don't want you to forget that!
TIA: I'm sorry too, but you need to be more careful with your tricks okay?
CODY: No more tricks...well...not for a long time!

TIA: Try and get some sleep honey, it'll do you good!
CODY: Sure, I'll try. I do love you, you know that right?
TIA: Of course I know that! And you know I love you too!
CODY: I know!

TIA: It's so good to hear your heart beating! I nearly lost you today Cody! I never EVER want to experience that again, it was...the worst thing I've ever gone through in my whole life! 
CODY: Mmm, yeah!

TIA: We should really be getting inside, the kids will be back from school soon.
CODY: Just a minute longer, you don't mind do you?

TIA: Just a minute, then we need to get on with some very important chores!
CODY: Oh, yeah that! Potty training, I can't wait!
TIA: For that you get first potty patrol!

TIA: You coming inside honey?
CODY: Yeah you go take Sienna in, I'll be there in a few. I just have to pay a few people a visit!

CODY: I just wanted to say, I understand now! And I'm proud to be heir of such a wonderful family! I'm so humbled to be a part of it, and I'm so honoured to know that I've got these guardian angels looking out for me! Well, I suppose I should include LJ as well! I promise to do my family justice, so all that's left to say is...

CODY: ...thank you! I won't let you down!

The end!

So? Did you enjoy it? I do hope you did, it was a blast to make! And yeah controlling Cody has it's perks (Oh come on, I had to get a wee smooch from my Codes no? XD) anyway thank you for reading. I hope you all got a kick out of seeing the old heirs and heiresses again! Part 6 will be out next week, until then...byeeee! XD


10 comments:

  1. Cody's alive! Yay! I have to admit, Cody is my favorite out of everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's mine too! Wait...was it THAT obvious? ;o)

      Delete
  2. L.J looks like Tara in that one episode of Buffy. The one with the cheese man. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG so she does, Restless, final ep of season 4! Oh yeah! (I'm a total Buffy freak by the way) XD

      Delete
  3. haha, oh I loved this. So much fun to see everyone again! Very nice ;) ~BethyGrace~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was fun bringing them back one last time! ;o)

      Delete
  4. brilliant well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. This chapter made me SMILE just thinking, WOW Seven bloody generations of the Shylife. You make me proud to be a reader Linda Jane, Thank you sooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you for reading and supporting me! If it wasn't for my amazing friends reading this legacy, it would never have gotten to generation 7! ;o)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)