Monday 28 May 2012

The Shylife of Cody Von Strunkle: Part 6

Generation 7


Welcome back, after the one year anniversary special it's time to get back to normal in the household! Cody has a new outlook on life and being heir, the kids are all happy their dad is still alive as is their mother! Lacey and Gino are knocking about still, so join me for part 6 where Darcy ages up, Cody becomes an adult, and my Jared takes another step towards becoming a man. Oh yeah and Mason has a dilemma that he thinks only his dad can help him with. On with the madness...

Jared was finding homework very perplexing!

JARED: This is very perplexing!

I just said that darling!

JARED: I mean, why do they torture us? Isn't being a child hard enough without this???

Darcy was just perplexed!

DARCY: I hate you! I hate all of you!

Tia was teaching Sienna to walk in the hall, she was catching on pretty quickly too!

TIA: Yay who is mummy's little pixie?
SIENNA: Is me right?

MASON: Oh how embarrassing! I've come down in just my shorts again!

MASON: I feel so...half naked!

MASON: Wait...I'm a hot teen right?

MASON: Meh, shirt be damned!!!

Sienna was still trying to get the hang of this walking lark...

SIENNA: Yeah dis is harder than it looks by the ways!

SIENNA: Mummy I is very tired, can we stop now?
TIA: One more step baby!

TIA: That's my girl!
SIENNA: Woots bed time nows!

While Cody slept, happy to be home after his near death experience (and snogging me, nightmare ugh) Tia did put Sienna to bed...

Darcy was dreaming of money, lots of it, maybe she was hoping to bribe the Mayor to cast a grumpy spell over Hidden Springs?

Jared was heading for Mason's bed, naughty boy! He liked the decor in his room and the bed seemed quite snazzy!

JARED: Just checking the duvet for monsters, you can never be too careful!

JARED: Aaaaaah! BLISS!

Jared's dreams were marred by homework and tests. He wasn't an academic the little sweetheart, but he had a very nice nature!

River came out that night and slept in Lacey and Gino's bed, why do ghosts have to sleep anyway? :o/

Jared still tossed and turned, exam pressure at his age? That's just...tragic!

Determined to get an ice cream that would NOT end up on the floor, poor Darcy hardly noticed that it was rather off...

...with flies buzzing around it and a rather sour milk smell permeating off of it, Darcy still licked on!

It wasn't long before she discovered that it was rotten!

DARCY: Ohhhhh, tummy...hurts!!!

DARCY: Ack!!! Sicky!
JARED: Yeah sucks to be you! Greed is a five letter word sister! Think on!

Huh? :o/

JARED: That was harsh, wasn't it? I'm a bad bad boy!

No darling, you're a gorgeous boy!

While Jared enjoyed his breakfast...

JARED: Mmmm, bacon!

JARED: Yummy noms!

Darcy was a little under the weather!

DARCY: Whaaaaaaat?????

DARCY: RAAAAAAGE!!! CURSE YOU TOILET!!!

After her pukefest and broken toilet experience, Darcy's spirits lifted when her sister offered some support...

SIENNA: Yoos wants cuddles sissy?
DARCY: Awww Sienna, that's so sweet!

SIENNA: Yoos feelin's better?
DARCY: Much thank you!
SIENNA: No problemo!

SIENNA: I luvs ta cheer peepols up!

Since his encounter with his ancestors and...*ahem*...ME! Cody was appreciating life more and in particular...his wife!

CODY: Hey baby! I love you!
TIA: Aww Codes, right back atcha!

He also appreciated his children who adored daddy!

CODY: There you go baby girl!
SIENNA: Tanks daddy!

SIENNA: Nommy nom!

But her bottle time was cut short...

SIENNA: Noes I is not finished!!!

LACEY: Come on time for grubs!
SIENNA: Buts...my bottle!

SIENNA: Granny? I is nots acceptins dis!
LACEY: Well? Don't just stare at it! Eat it child!

SIENNA: NOOOOOOEEEEEES!!!

LACEY: Oh my plumbob! The kid will starve!!! 
SIENNA: Tee hee, granny is funny!

Luckily, while Lacey was having a Gino moment, Mason came to rescue his sister...

SIENNA: Finally! A real grown-up!
MASON: C'mon kiddo, let's get you sorted yeah?
SIENNA: Yeah yeah yeah!!!

That evening Mason had a rather surreal and odd evening at the prom. He went with his Aunt Willow? Yes and it gets worse! He was ecstatic to accept the crown and thanked everyone for rigging the votes! The band played his favourite song and Willow asked him to go steady??? It was NOOOOOOO!!! He was talking to his friends and Willow crept up behind him and snuck in their FIRST KISS???????????? ICK!!! BLECH!!! And yeah...now his life was pretty complicated! His married aunt was now his partner, WHHHHHHYYYYY EA???????

When he got home, he thought his homework would help him get over his...ordeal!

JAMAL: Sup!

While his brother completed his homework, Jared fell in love...

...with PIE!

JARED: Is this...mine? Can I eat it?

No Jared, smear it all over your hair and dance around the garden singing to the gnomes, EAT IT BOY!!!

JARED: Oh Key Lime Pie, you belongeth to thee!

DARCY: Budge over squirt!
JARED: Must you interrupt this love fest that is Jared and the pie? I mean really!

DARCY: Why am I surrounded by pie loving weirdos and old people who overfeed children? 
JARED: Shush, pie time!
DARCY: It's just not fair, I mean...

DARCY: ...Oooooooh pie!
JARED: And she said I was weird???

JARED: You don't really want that Darce! I think it's best you hand that over to me, I am the pie chief and I know what to do with it!
DARCY: Beat it golden boy!

JARED: Yaaaawn, oh so tired...just stretching my arms out...hey look unicorn!
DARCY: Touch my pie...and you will end up on Mars in 30 seconds never mind named after the lead singer of the band, m'kay?

MASON: Must they fight? And leave dishes everywhere? When are they going to join the human race?

Well maybe now, it was Darcy's birthday!

DARCY: Yay maybe I'll be in a better mood when I age up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't think so look who is hot-headed! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! XD

DARCY: Squirt was right, it sucks to be me!

But...you're so purrrrty???

After his weird experience at prom, Mason had vowed to stay away from girls, but when he was leaving school the day before, something happened! This was something he needed advice from Cody about...

MASON: Dad? Can I...ask you something?
CODY: Well as long as it doesn't require much talking because I'm having yummy French toast!

MASON: Well...there's this girl in my class and...how did you get mum  to go out with you?
CODY: Oh please have you seen me?

MASON: Yeah that's not helpful! How do I get this girl to notice me?
CODY: Have you tried picking on a girl with books on her head? Your mum thought that was pretty ace!
MASON: Yeah, that's even less helpful dad!

CODY: Ask your grandpa!
GINO: Ask me what?
CODY: About girls!
MASON: Oh my plumbob please ground, come swallow me up...NOW!

GINO: Well the thing about girls is they say they don't like woo hoo, but your grandmother wears me out with all her demands and...I'm getting old!
MASON: *cough* Oh em gee!!! Help me please!!!
CODY: I really shouldn't have said...

GINO: ...I mean I love woo hoo as much as the next sim but...Lacey just won't let me be! It's NOW NOW NOW with her and...
MASON: Please just lemme die!
CODY: Me too son, me too!

CODY: That went badly yes LJ?

YES!!!

LACEY: Die dirty pig...DIIIIIIIEEEE!

Lacey was late for work because she was so engrossed in the computer...

...so she decided to retire!

LACEY: This is Lacey Von Strunkle! I am retiring as of now!

LACEY: Listen bubba if I wanna retire then that's what I will do! Yeah I should think so! If I don't see confetti in a second I'm coming after you pal!

LACEY: Thank you!

LACEY: Retired lady, ready to enjoy life and play lots of computer games!!!

Darcy was becoming a rather annoying part of Cody's morning, she kept pestering him to teach her to drive!

CODY: Well I will have to change out of my sexy night clothing for this, I am not happy! LJ likes to see the Cody chest as much as possible!
DARCY: Dad I think you lost a few brain cells when you almost drowned!

DARCY: Daddy I promise you I'm a genius so I learn faster than my stupid brothers! So can we go...like now?
CODY: I suppose, but you can answer to my puppet master when she sees me wearing clothes, 'kay now?
DARCY: No problem just take me driving...NOW!

DARCY: This is awesome!
CODY: Honey the road is straight ahead, you kinda need to look there?
DARCY: Mhmm! Oh look, a deer!

DARCY: So can we like, arrest people in this thing or what?
CODY: No and try not to run over that poor cat!
DARCY: Chillax old man I know where I'm going!
CODY: Old man??? EYES ON THE ROAD DARCY!!! JEEEEEEEZ!!!

Somebody is hiding in the bushes!

SIENNA: Hawwo? Anybuddys?

MASON: Hey you!
SIENNA: Oh thank heavens!

MASON: How on earth did you get down there?
SIENNA: I dunno, I is baby!

CODY: Yes um...very...er...good honey, now...off to do your homework or...whatever!
DARCY: *sigh* Yes yes, off I go!

CODY: Never...AGAIN!!!

DARCY: Ugh, never again!

SUNNY: Hey shorty get home, curfew is almost here!
JARED: Oh golly I must go!

JARED: #we were the kings and queens of promise...#

Yeah his bike really needs to light up like the real Jared in that music video!
(Authors note: Look up 30 Seconds To Mars, Kings and Queens on Youtube, bikes ahoy!)

So Gino tried to make some potions, and he really didn't do very well, so he decided to torment his granddaughter with potty time! Poor hungry Sienna!

Luckily she needed to potty too so it was win win!

Jared returned home to find that nobody noticed he was late!

JARED: Close one!

Mason was intrigued by Dawnie floating through the wall!

MASON: That's a neat trick there!
DAWN: Thank you, I try!

Shameless picture of Cody half naked! XD

But Darcy was not impressed with Jamal!

DARCY: Go and sparkle somewhere else, like with Edward Cullen in the glitter factory!
JAMAL: You're a nasty little strumpet!

Cody taught Sienna to say some rude words...

...and then she resorted to bribery!

SIENNA: Buys me diamond and I no tell mummy you taught me how to say f...arts!
CODY: Who me???

Welcome to moody Mason!

MASON: Ugh I don't wanna go to school today, or even go downstairs!!!

MASON: It's dark out! I hate the dark, I hate everything!!!

RIVER: Out the way, I have ice cream and I'm not afraid to eat it!!!

DARCY: Stupid ball!

JARED: I can't get any breakfast because big teenage people are in the way!!!

DARCY: Let's kill the little whiner!
MASON: Okay, I'll get the shovel!
JARED: *gulp*

DARCY: Hey we're moody teens, what's your excuse?
JARED: *whimper* I'm hungry!

JARED: Yeah I think this is a dangerous place to live!

JARED: It's okay because Boo Boo will protect me right?

Aww you're so naive!

And the time I was dreading finally came! Cody was to become an adult!

CODY: Nooooo I've changed my mind!!!

My Cody, yeah you are older now! :o(

CODY: You still love me, right LJ?

Always my dear, forever and a day!

CODY: DO you think I can get anti ageing cream in town before Tia sees my wrinkles???

MASON!!! What did that flamingo do to you???

MASON: Ah I feel better, now who can I torment? Ooooh I spy with my little eye!

WHAAAT???? 

JARED: Grandpa? I have a question!
GINO: Yes?

JARED: Does it hurt to get old?
GINO: No not really, why son?

JARED: Well I'm having a birthday soon and, well, you went a bit weird when you got older and...
GINO: Kid you're gonna be a handsome teen, it'll be fine!
JARED: Really?
GINO: Yes, now can you help me find your sister? I put her down somewhere and...
JARED: *sigh* Grandpa!!!

MASON: Somebody's gunna get it!

DARCY: Who is breathing on my neck???
MASON: Hey you!

MASON: LOOK!!! The bookshelf moved!!!
DARCY: No it did not...

MASON: Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
DARCY: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaason!

DARCY: HEY!!!

MASON: Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

MASON: Oh this is gonna be fun!

JARED: What is happening???

MASON: So, what shall I do first? Hahahahaha!

MASON: Dance beeeatch dance!
DARCY: Hey owwwwwwww!

DARCY: It buuuuuuuuuuuurnssssssss!

DARCY: That really hurt...

DARCY: You will pay with your life brother, mark my words!!!

DARCY: Yes run away little boy, while you still can!

JARED: Oh Boo Boo, it's a funny old life!

Sienna was left in the nursery crying again! Poor little lamb

SIENNA: Anybuddys! Pweeeeese!

DARCY: Ghosts, stinky brats, old people and a very annoying older brother! My life is hell!!!

Jared took to the pool, I think he was avoiding his feuding siblings!

JARED: Ooooooh, refreshing!

JARED: I'm growing up soon, it's scary!

JARED: I see my brother fighting with my sister, and I don't want to be like that! I just want to be me! Why do they always have to be so cruel to one another?

Aww Jared I love you!!!

DARCY: GET RID OF THESE GHOSTS!!! It's like a Twilight convention around here with all these sparkles!!!

Jared spent his last days of childhood with Boo Boo!

He really was a sweet and contented little boy!

DARCY: Bloody ghosts! *sob* When will it stop???

JARED: Hello my brother!
MASON: Hey, I'm the hot teen with no top on! Get your clothes on right now you little twerp!

DARCY: Shut up Mase and come eat your burger!
MASON: He's trying to upstage me!!!
DARCY: He's a child you idiot!

JARED: DO these make you fat?
MASON: *nomnom* Who cares!!!

TIA: Aww Jared you're a good boy cleaning up after yourself!
MASON: *cough* Excuse me? He's only just started! I always clean up after myself!!!
TIA: Mason he's a child!!!

CODY: Stretch and hide the wrinkles!
TIA: Where the heck have you been???
CODY: Shop run, we were out of...toothpaste!
TIA: Why is he posing like a loony?

JARED: When i grow up I want to be a singer, is that okay daddy?
CODY: I care why? I'm old and you're young so you're already on step ahead!

JARED: I hope I'm as cool as you when I'm old!
CODY: Thanks, I think!

CODY: Aww you're such a good boy!
CODY: And you're not that wrinkly daddy! You just need to use the iron a couple of times around your nose and you'll be fine!

CODY: Ach stuff it! I'm old and I'm proud!

Good for you honey!

WILLOW: So mum I want to move back in so I can be with Mason!

LACEY: Yeah that's not gonna happen, you are NOT moving in and Mason is your NEPHEW???
WILLOW: Umm what are you trying to say mother?
LACEY: NO!!!

MASON: Mum are you preggers again?
TIA: No! There's no room!

TIA: Just a word of warning, don't eat the ice cream!
MASON: Why?
TIA: It's off!

CODY: Stinky kid!
SIENNA: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

SIENNA: I wuv yoo daddy!
CODY: Come on stinker!

SIENNA: I tink this is what yer call closing the stable door when da horse has bolted?

JARED: Yo family it's ma birthday!
MASON: And I don't give a f....that it's your birthday! I got ice cream!

MASON!!!

Happy LJ, very happy!!! XD

Tia continued with her painting...

...Gino returned to his boxers and played some cool games...

...and young Mason finally invited the girl he had a crush on over to his house. Her name was Annalisa Kirkland and he was smitten!

MASON: So I said, yeah I'll be captain of the team but I really need time for homework and stuff ya know?
ANNALISA: Not really!

MASON: So, you got a boyfriend or...
ANNALISA: No, I'm single...why?

MASON: Because I really like you, and I would be so honoured if you would go out with me some time!
ANNALISA: Are we not out right now?
MASON: Your eyes are so pretty!

ANNALISA: Really? Aww thank you!
MASON: Oh Annalisa I...if I could go to prom with you I would but I went with my aunt and now...well...

ANNALISA: Mason just hold me? I'm cold!
TIA: What's this????

DARCY: Mason is being bad, I can feel it!!!

DARCY: OH EM GEE you're cheating on Aunt Willow!!!
ANNALISA: What's she talking about Mason?
TIA: Shame on you my boy! Shame!

MASON: Just ignore them, here, I got you flowers!
ANNALISA: Oh! How...purple!
TIA: Flowers! That old chestnut!
DARCY: Lame-o bro! You really suck!

MASON: I er...ummm...
ANNALISA: Mason? Are you okay?

Awwws, go on my son!!!

SIENNA: Potty again? Really???

SIENNA: Alone again...naturally!!!

SIENNA: Oh, it's you...

SIENNA: Rites mistur, you let me outs NOOOOOW!!!

SIENNA: Aww Wendy I wuvs you sooooo much!!!

JARED: Well, I think I want to get fit! To the television for an aerobic attack!!! 

 JARED: Feel the burn, feel the...

 Hey Jared! What happened to the fitness splurge???

 JARED: What? I got tired, I've got growing pains! And I'd much rather sit here looking schmexay!

Okay honey you do what you like! @_@

As Jared relaxed at home, his brother and sister had just finished another day at school. They did notice that he was not attending and were rather perturbed!

DARCY: HOw did that little twerp get out of going to school???
MASON: Oh yeah...

So that's it for this time, I leave you with the cuteness that is Lacey and Gino! Buhbye!

2 comments:

  1. After being "Held captive" to help clean my my favorite camp for summer, this was exactly what I needed to get me back to reality. All of Cody's kids are the cutest things ever it would seem!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)