Sunday 13 May 2012

The Shylife of Cody Von Strunkle: Part 5

Generation 7

Welcome back everyone to this crazy family I like to call...the Von Strunkles of Shyville! XD So last time Gino was behaving rather oddly and his wife and son were extremely concerned! Tia and Cody were mega loved up and woo hooed every chance they got. Little Jared was as cute as can be while Darcy aged into a child and played all sorts of fun games with her big brother Mason. So here's what happened next...

Cody and Lacey were having a meeting in the hall about Gino and his recent behaviour. Worry etched on both their faces, they tried to come up with a solution to the problem...

LACEY: Just try and keep your father away from the ice cream maker and the fryer, and I'll do the rest!
CODY: Why do I get the feeling I have the harder job here?

LACEY: Because he listens to you, if I try he'll just accuse me of nagging!
CODY: I'll do my best mum!
LACEY: You were always his favourite you know, he saw the potential in you, you're his best friend!

Cody was feeling the pressure, his father depended on him as did his mother, wife and children! Not only that but he was itching to share his magic with the world, something he was keeping on the back burner to be with his family!

CODY: How on earth do you keep my dad away from these machines?
JACK: Impossible!

CODY: Oh, thanks great great grandfather Jack! 
JACK: Glad I could help son!

MASON: Stop screeching Jared I'm trying to listen to this tabcast?
DARCY: Awww don't you listen to grumpy pants, here Jared! I'll play with you!
JARED: *blows rasperry* Yeah Mason you has gwumpy pants!

DARCY: Peek-a-boo Jared!
JARED: Whoa, heart attacks!
MASON: I taught her that, you do know that right?

MASON: Dad? You know how you asked me to tell you if grandpa was making ice cream or fritters again?
CODY: Yeah?
MASON: Well...he's making ice cream again!
CODY: Crapola!
JARED: Oooooooh daddy sweared!

DARCY: I smell blackmail! This is cool stuff right here!

DARCY *cackle* Muahahahahahahahaha! *cough* 

Darcy would have to wait for her blackmail scheme (whatever it was) to begin as it was party time. Her brothers were growing up!

 My boy's rebellious! XD

Can you believe Mason had Shy locked in??? ;o)

JARED: That is NOT good!
DARCY: Not at all!
MASON: I warned dad but he wouldn't listen!

This was NOT good, Jared was right! Gino had expanded again! Lacey turned to food for comfort as Cody could only look on in despair!

JARED: Dad? Is grandpa going to be okay?
CODY: Who knows kiddo, who knows! Anyway I have something that will take your mind off it!
DARCY: This should be interesting, do go on father!

CODY: I've got a scary story to tell you all, oh yeah!
DARCY: Meh, I'll pass! What did I even sit back down for? I should've known it'd be lame-o!

MASON: Yes I think I shall pass too! Stuff to do and all that!

Despite Mason and Darcy saying thanks but no thanks, Cody did get a captive audience...

CODY: The burning skull flew towards the poor unsuspecting coal miners and...

CODY: ...set their bodies alight! As the mummy pounced from behind and...

CODY: Do you want me to stop? Huh?
JARED/TIA/LACEY: NOOOOOOOOOO!
CODY: You want my flashlight? Huh? Huh? TOUGH! Heheheheh! So the mummy came up behind them and...

CODY: ...ate their BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!

CODY: The end! I thank you!

GINO: WHAT? WHO ARE YOU CALLIN' FAT???

CODY: Okay what is so special about you? Ugh grease, smelleeeee!

CODY: I bet you taste yummy!

Later that evening, after many woo hoos and smoochees, Tia spun into a rather unsightly maternity dress!

TIA: He did it to me again! How very dare he!

Well you had something to do with it too girl! And you weren't complaining at the time!

GINO: What's going on? Why am I here?

Go see to the garden?

GINO: Right you are!

Aww bless his little forgetful noggin!

CODY: It is time...

CODY: ...to play!!! Oh yeah!

CODY: Heheheheheheh!

CODY: Ooooooooh sprinkle me baby!

CODY: Whooooooooo! Yeah! 

MASON: How embarrassing, that is my father! I'm off to my room to bury my head in the pillow with shame!

TIA: Cody, if you can tear yourself away from that pesky sprinkler, there is something I need to tell you!
CODY: Awwwwwww!

GINO: Uh-oh, son I'm sparkling over here!
CODY: Dad not now Tia is trying to tell me something!
TIA: Cody!

GINO: I think it's time for me to...

GINO: ...leave!

CODY: Dad? Oh no!
TIA: You complete tool! Imagine shouting at your dying father!
CODY: Tia stop! Oh dad!

Gino begged the freaky reaper for mercy but he was having none of it, he took Gino to the afterlife as his family cried in the garden. He was 94 years old!

CODY: I'm so sorry dad, how am I going to tell my mum?
TIA: Bring him back you big dummy reaper! *sob*

CODY: Ohhhhhh daddy!
TIA: Okay that's enough don't go overboard! I'm pregnant by the way! AGAIN!
CODY: That's *sob* wonderful news *sniffle* oh dad!

Indoors the family took the news of Gino's passing differently! Mason was visibly upset, Darcy couldn't give a hoot and played with her IF, River was River, Tia was eating for two and the butler did the laundry. Life goes on I suppose!

Lacey arrived home from work, unaware that her beloved Gino was no more!

LACEY: What's the matter with everyone, somebody die?

O_O

Everyone stayed silent as Lacey picked up a plate of spaghetti and sat with the kids for dinner. Until Darcy opened her big gob...

DARCY: So what are you gonna do now granddad is dead?
LACEY: What are you talking about child?

JARED: Mason? Do something!
DARCY: I mean, yeah he was great and all that but you know and I know he was messing with the appliances in the kitchen way too much!
MASON: Too late munchkin!
JARED: *gulp*

DARCY: And I for one will not miss the constant stench of grease and fat in the air! He was getting out of order is all I'm saying! And he tried to over feed Jared "I was named after a hot actor slash lead singer of a band" stinky nappy boy! It turned him into a freak...well made him more of a freak I say!

JARED: What the heck is she rambling about? I was a baby when I messed my nappy, jeez will I never live it down? Was I the only child in this house to soil a nappy??? Hmm? And I was named after great uncle Jared who lived in Mars, or something!

DARCY: I bet you're all heartbroken and stuff eh granny?
LACEY: I don't understand a word of that lingo you kids speak!
MASON: ZIP IT DARCE!!!
TIA: Mum? Dad...passed away when you were out! I'm so sorry!
LACEY: Of course he did, just lemme finish this here spaghetti!

JARED: I'm sorry about grandpa granny!
LACEY: Yeah yeah. Everybody is sorry! Can a body not even finish their spaghetti in peace?

Lacey calmly finished her dinner, went upstairs and got into her pyjamas. When she arrived back downstairs in the living room, the last straw for the poor dear was the telly breaking!

LACEY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! RAAAAAAGE!!!

LACEY: Not content with taking my Gino? You break my television too??? Well I've had enough! No more!

OMG Lacey??? What is she trying to do???

LACEY: Great! Can't even kill myself!
MASON: Uh-oh! I think I zapped my granny with that last stray laser! O.o

As Cody convinced his mother to have a shower and a lie down, he fixed the stereo before she tried any other stupid stunts!

Job done, but sadly he had to be bad daddy that morning as Jared skipped his first day of school...

CODY: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!
JARED: I...daddy I'm sorry!
CODY: EXPLAIN YOURSELF BOY!!!

JARED: I'm just so sad about grandpa! I missed the bus and...
CODY: Is that it?
JARED: Well, yeah that and I was worried about granny!

CODY: Kid your granny wants you in school!
JARED: I'm really sorry daddy!
CODY: You'd better get on your bike and get to school!

JARED: Come on dad, have you never missed the bus?
CODY: Well...
JARED: When your grandpa died did you not get depressed?
CODY: Well yeah but...

CODY: ...yes yes I was and now I've lost my daaaaadeh!
JARED: It's okay dad, you still have me!

CODY: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh dad!
JARED: Ohhhhhh grandpa!
CODY: Get to school!!!

JARED: Was worth a try! ;o)

TIA: Ohhhhhh Gino!
LACEY: Jeez this is friggin' revolting!

TIA: I'm sorry mum, I'm just so sad, poor Gino!

LACEY: Right you, come on out and gimme my goddam second wish!

GENIE: Greetings mortal...
LACEY: Yeah yeah, I want my second wish...
GENIE: Sure, just let me stretch my legs!

GENIE: Heheh catch me if you can!!!

LACEY: Enough fool, I want my wish and I want it NOW!!
GENIE: Okey dokey!

LACEY: I want my husband back! He went and died on me when I was at work and I didn't get to say goodbye or tell him I loved him!
GENIE: Your wish is my command!
GINO: Hellooo?

LACEY: Oh for the love of, you're farting sparkles AGAIN! Lay off the sparkly beans yeah?

GENIE: Wish granted!
LACEY: Huh?
GINO: Huh is right!

LACEY: Gino?
GINO: What?

LACEY: Don't you ever leave me again got it?
GINO: Yes ma'am!

LACEY: I gots my Gino back!

TIA: Cody what's up?
CODY: My dad's back!
TIA: What???

CODY: Our baby gets to meet their grandpa!
TIA: How?
CODY: My mum made a wish with that weird genie dude!
TIA: Oh, Jared will be pleased! Where is he anyway?

JARED: Shoot, my curfew is in 10 minutes!

Tia was trying to achieve her goal of mastering the painting and sculpting skills. And pregnancy was the best time to do that!

DARCY: Look at you two swatting away!
JARED: I'm not swatting, I'm struggling!
MASON: Shut it Darce!

JARED: So how come you finished so fast?
DARCY: Duh I'm a genius?
JARED: I prefer not to be labelled!
DARCY: Rebel!

Oh my, Cody? What are you trying to do to me!

CODY: You gotta have heart, I've got my Tia!

Awwws!

CODY: Yaaaaaawn!

CODY: Time for bed, good night world! Cool Hand Cody is off to the land of nod!

Droooooool! ^_~

MASON: Oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya, this is not a drive by-i-i-i-i!

MASON: Oh written in the staaaars, a million miles awaaay!!!

Please stop!

MASON: That was cool!

Ya think?

DARCY: *humph* How come his ice cream didn't land on the floor?
JARED: *nomnomnom*

Because he's Jared? >.<

JARED: Ewww ghost horse!
DARCY: Oh please!

JARED: I mean he's all red and...see-through! Down with the spectres!

JARED: Wow, got a brain freeze from all that ice cream...but it was nummy!

CODY: Mmmmmm, come to papa!
TIA: PIG!

CODY: *nomnomnomnomnom*

CODY: You're so...cool...and...sweet!

Wow Codes you should have been a song writer!

TIA: Do I, your pregnant wife, not get a lick of your ice cream cone?
CODY: Don't be perverted woman!

*sigh* says the man who couldn't keep his hands off her last chapter!

CODY: Do I have to study too?
TIA: You don't have to, but it would be nice!
CODY: I'll pass, we already have three kids, I think I've got the hang of it!
TIA: Sure you have honey!

CODY: Jeez woman, get your uniform on for plumbob's sake, I don't pay you to look like a slob!
TIA: Uh-oh, God complex coming through!

BUTLER: Actually Mr Von Strunkle, I'm making dinner for you and your family?
CODY: Well then, please continue!

TIA: Aww baby, I can't wait to meet you!

CODY: What on earth? Why is everyone being sloppy today? Look at me in my nice shiny uniform! Make some effort people!
GINO: Meh you look like Freddie Mercury!
BUTLER: *chortle*

GINO: What do you call this???
CODY: I call it dinner!
TIA: It's a hot dog, you like hot dogs dad!
GINO: Says who???

Since Gino was resurrected, his "dementia" had gone but it was replaced with grumpiness. Nobody could do anything right and he wandered around in his boxers most of the time.

GINO: Stop talking about me you pair of nancy boys!

MASON: What's up with grandpa?
CODY: No idea, but I think he's the least of our problems right now!
MASON: how do you figure?
CODY: Your mum's gone into labour...

LACEY: OH MY GOODNESS!!
TIA: Oh please, not again! CODY??? Take me to the hospital!

TIA: I hate you, I'm in pain...and I hate you!
CODY: Okay!

But she didn't have long to hate him, or to go to the hospital! Tia gave birth to a beautiful baby...

...GIRL! This is Sienna Von Strunkle!

Sienna has her gran Lacey's hair and Dawn's eyes (Cody's too) is she cute or is she cute?

DARCY: Ooops!
JARED: Awww...grrr...

DARCY: Give up kid, it's over!
JARED: Ach!

JARED: Noooooo!
DARCY: Oh yes!

JARED: Well that...sucks man!
DARCY: Indeed, I feel your pain brother!

DARCY: You see? You see how the ice cream mocks you?
JARED: What are you talking about? I dropped my ice cream, no biggie!
DARCY: No biggie, no biggie he says! Pah get stuffed you little twerp!

SIENNA: Mah daddeh is cummin ta cuddles me, oh yeah!

SIENNA: Oh waits a minute, need ta get him a pwesent! Der dat's a good one! *giggle*

 Although Cody was over the moon to have another daughter, since he'd reached the top of his career he was itching to get back to the venues and perform. Not only that but this whole heir business was getting to him! He yearned for freedom! He just wasn't sure how to break the news to Tia that the magic circle was calling him once again...

So that's it for part 5. Are you excited??? I'm excited, next chapter before part 6 will be the ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL!!! Squeeeeee!!! Okay so I'll leave you with a slight spoiler/synopsis, look out for this very special chapter on Friday 18th May! Byeeeeeee! XD

Cody Von Strunkle's life flashed before his eyes, how stupid could he have been? In a rage he stormed out of the house and forgot to leave the latch to his magic box off so he could escape...and now he was drowning! He was going to die, he wished that he could tell Tia that he loved her one last time and that he was sorry that their last words to each other were harsh ones! But that was all immaterial now...as he felt himself falling...falling...

Until Friday! ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Sienna is really cute and i'm glad Gino is back but noooooo! You can't leave it there!!!
    Well, I guess i'll have to stalk the storyboards on Friday until it comes out then ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sienna is a cutie, the one year special is going to be amazing I can tell

    ReplyDelete
  3. LE GASP!! ... Ooooooooh! Can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)