Thursday 10 May 2012

The Shylife of Cody Von Strunkle: Part 4

Generation 7


Welcome back! Yep it's part 4 of generation 7 and there's lots to get through! Just one more chapter after this and then it's the 1 year special! So last time Mason grew into a child and Tia gave birth to baby number three, Jared! Cody realised that quality time with the family was more important than his career! He also realised that he could work at home and be with his kids at the same time, score! So what's next? This...

 JARED: Where is yoos takins me wumman!!!

Tia decided to take Jared out in the buggy...

 ...to the garden? Whoa there that's a real journey *rolls eyes*

TIA: Come on honey, walk to mummy?
JARED: No way laydee! Dose shoes ain't made fur walkin'!

 Luckily young Jared had a change of heart and managed to make it into his mother's loving arms before he tumbled...

 ...and the youngest Von Strunkle was rather surprised to have achieved such an accomplishment as walking in such a short a time! ;o)

 Even though Cody witnessed the whole thing, our newly promoted heir was looking a little lost...

 CODY: Whoa that's weird!

What is? Cody my darling are you dying??? :o/

 Cody got up off of the swing and...

He FLOATED!!!

 CODY: WOW! That was awesome!!!

However, his happiness turned to disappointment when he realised Tia was too busy with their son to witness his new ability!

So he retreated to the back garden to perform his amazing illusions for a much more appreciative audience!

His two biggest fans, mother Lacey and son Mason!

No matter what he did Lacey thought he was the most talented magician in the whole of Hidden Springs and beyond! She thought her boy was just the shizz (as the kids say)

Mason also shared his grandmother's views of his father Cody! He didn't think his dad was the best, he frigging knew it! Yes to him Cody was marvellous (as the elders say)

CODY: Look Mase, daddy's flying!
MASON: Is he really granny?
LACEY: Well he's levitating, flying would be stretching it a bit!

GINO: Your dad's a liar kid! Give him what for!
MASON: Boo! False advertising! Only Superman can fly!
GINO: Yeah that's right! I'm the only one who can fly! ME! Clark Kent!

DARCY: Der is somethin' not right bout grandpa!

DARCY: I is so hungry I eats my own fingers! Dat little brat over der has pooped and it stinks! I'm hungwee, tired and he is cryin' da place down! I hate dis family!

TIA: Come on Jared, time to potty!
JARED: Noooooooooooo is too late, mummy!

TIA: Jared! Stop wriggling about and...
JARED: Mummy too late, I is pooped already! Dirtee waaaaaaah!

JARED: I has done it in my nappy, oh the shame!
TIA: *sniffs* Phew no wonder you won't go potty!
JARED: Dis is sooooo humiliating!

After being let out of her crib and given a bottle by her mother, Darcy was still not satisfied and began to wail on the floor...

DARCY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

DARCY: Stinkee boy get away!
JARED: Hey I is clean now! Dats it you is no gettin' a shot of my twuck!
MASON: Huh! Was I this whiny when I was little?

Mason was unsure what to do for his sister...

MASON: How do you stop her crying?
DARCY: Mason! Help meeeee?

MASON: Awww come 'ere you little pest!
DARCY: Mason wuv yoo!

Mason had his father's temperament for taking care of children. Cody was very close to Heath and Willow when they were toddlers.

MASON: Better?
DARCY: Better!

MASON: Darcy? Where are you I can't see you!
DARCY: I is right here silly *giggle*

MASON: Booooooooooooooooo I see you!
DARCY: Whoooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

DARCY: Wow you scared me! Dat wus not nice Mason!

DARCY: Hokay my turn!

While his brother and sister played peek-a-boo, Jared was being fed by the butler with the weird nose! (she has the strangest nose EVER)

JARED: Tank yoo!

JARED: *nomnomnomnom* Mmmmmmmm...

JARED: Hells bells! Dis is delicious laydee! 

JARED: *sluuuurp* Mmmm, dis good stuff right der!

JARED: I is happy boy yes!

Cody was awoken by the aroma of great smelling food!

CODY: GOOD MORNING! What a lovely day, darling wife what have you been cooking? It smells deeeeeeelicious!

CODY: Oh my, is that...

CODY: Baby cakes did you make this? Is this SALMON???
TIA: No and yes! I haven't got time to cook, I'm a mother of three with the neat trait! When do I ever get to prepare THAT?

CODY: She forgets she has the natural cook trait as well! Oh never mind I'm sure this will be just as tasty despite the fact the it wasn't Tia who made it!

Mason also enjoyed the salmon as Cody found himself in somewhat of a pickle...

CODY: Oh em gee some invisible force is preventing me from passing! What the plumbob???

Gino and Lacey discovered something interesting about Cody's box of mystery!

GINO: Hot diggity that was different!
LACEY: What just...happened???

GINO: Aw come on has it really been that long you don't remember what a woo hoo is?
LACEY: Gino don't be vulgar! And tell Cody nothing about this kapish?

After his little surprise in Cody's box, Gino made himself some mighty fine ice cream and it all started to go downhill from there...

GINO: What?

GINO: *nomnomnomnomnom* *sluuuuuuuuurp*

Although Cody had the eternally faithful moodlet, I'm not sure he was exclusively Tia's! Cody had an unspoken love affair with the sprinklers in the vegetable garden and would often be found out there frolicking with the little minxes!

CODY: *giggle* Oh you're too much!

As he was not too far away from reaching his lifetime goal of Master Magician and the top of his career, the sprinklers would have to go on without him as he had much work to do...

CODY: Whoever you are, why do you torture me???

Because you're gorgeous and you cannot be mine so, yeah I torture you!

CODY: Oh my gawd I'm gonna die aren't I?

Not yet my sweet, not YET! Muahahahahahahahahahaha *cough* ;o)

CODY: Tell Tia...I love her! *gluuuuuug*

Having survived his water torture, it was then time to be encased in concrete, oooooh yesssss!

CODY: What fresh hell is this????

Young Jared awoke that day to the screams of his father in the garden *evil grin* XD 

JARED: Daddy? *sigh* I is too young to be orphaned!

CODY: Hey there little guy! Guess what? Your daddy is a genius!
JARED: If yoo tink so bubba!

JARED: Adults are so naive!

TIA: I once knew a girl who could pile 10 books on top of her head and walk from one end of the gym to the other!
MASON: Fascinating mum but...
TIA: Until one day your dad ran behind her and went "ooogidyboogidy", she wet her pants and the books went everywhere! *chuckle* Cody was a scamp at times!

MASON: Muuuum! Will you please tell me what "disgruntled" means? I need to write a sentence with it!
TIA: Oh, well here's one! My mother was very disgruntled with my father when he put being a magician before his family!
MASON: *sigh* But dad gave that up for us!
TIA: Yes he did, and for that we should be thankful!

The new fryer and ice cream maker were a hit with the whole family, not just Gino!

TIA: Aaaaah the aroma! Yum yum!

Yeah Tia is a minger! She put a blob of ice cream on her fritter? Weirdo!

TIA: Eeeeh I bit my tongue! And this stuff is gross!

Cody sat down to teach his youngest child how to talk properly but Lacey seemed to be somewhat of a distraction...

CODY: It's okay Jared your granny is fine, she comes through the ceiling all the time!
JARED: I told ya, adults are soooo naive!

Lacey, Lacey! What is wrong with you? I mean really!

After trying to get Lacey out of the ceiling in the nursery, I found this sad little person wandering past the den window, awww!

MASON: Man I'm so tired!

MASON: Yay granny's gonna read me a story! She'll make me feel all better!

LACEY: Cool Hand Cody disappeared inside the box of concrete, as it shook and rattled the audience gasped and became concerned for the amazing illusionist's safety...until BAM! He burst out of the box in one piece as the audience jumped to their feet in a mass of applause...

LACEY: ...The end!

LACEY: Goodnight my beautiful grandson! Sweet dreams!

Things weren't going very well for Cody and Jared in the nursery!

CODY: Say Ferrari?
JARED: Maserati!

CODY: Ugh Jared your taste in cars suck my little man!
JARED: Adults are...

...so naive? XD

LACEY: I'm only going to say this once Gino! I am SICK FED UP of doing the dishes!
GINO: Jeez you do go on!

GINO: I'll do the dishes, and then it's Spencer's bedtime!
LACEY: Gino? Are you okay?
GINO: Yes dear, now I need to read Spencer a story and make sure Cody has gone potty!
LACEY: ?

Even the ghosts were enjoying the new kitchen appliances!

A family that potty's together...stays together!

Jared: All done mummy!
DARCY: How are you done before me smelly pants???
JARED: I is a good boy is for why!

While Kip roamed the house he couldn't resist asking his great great great great grandson for his autograph!

JARED: Sooooo tired!
GINO: Hey there Cody I got ya!
JARED: ?

CODY: Ummm dad? I don't think Jared is hungry!
GINO: Here ya go son! Eat it all up!
JARED: Buts I is sleepy!

CODY: Dad? Did you hear what I just said????

CODY: Dad he's NOT hungry! DAD!
GINO: What son?

JARED: Too much, just too much...

JARED: Pweese Gwampa I is soooo tired!

CODY: What are you doing???
GINO: I'm...sorry son...I...I don't know!
JARED: Hawwo? Still tired over here?

CODY: It's okay kiddo I've got ya!

JARED: Waaaaah gwampa wants to kill meh!

After putting his father and son to bed, Cody thought he would pitch in and help his wife with the day to day running of the house, he was regretting this decision immediately...

CODY: For the love of the holy green plumbob what in the world have these kids been eating???

CODY: This is hell on earth!
TIA: Welcome to my world hubby!

TIA: Make sure you scrub that really well you hear?
CODY: *sigh* Yes ma'am!

DARCY: How am I expected to enjoy this delicious green milk wit dat stink behind me?

CODY: I am sooooo tired! Looking after kids is hard work! Tia I don't know how you do it!

TIA: Night honey! Daddy now realises what I do all day, isn't that great?
DARCY: Us womens just don't get the credit we deserves!

DARCY: I luv yoo mummy!
TIA: I love you too sweetie!

With the children settled and Cody off having a lie down, Tia got to work in the kitchen cleaning up after everyone who used the new appliances over and over and over and...well you get my drift *cough* Gino *cough*

After her hard work in the kitchen, Tia found her adorabibble hubby in the garden practising his tricks...

TIA: Hey you!
CODY: Well hello there sexy mamma!

CODY: Be back in five...no...SIX minutes!

TIA: *chuckle* That was fun!
CODY: That is ALWAYS fun!

MEN! XD

Finally after a little nap, it was time for Darcy's birthday!

Darcy is now eccentric! Yee-haw!

DARCY: Hey there cute face! You are all growed up now yes you are!

Yeah Darce I can see that! *rolling eyes*

DARCY: Hehehe! Oh now I can annoy Jared even more, he's just a baby face and I'm bigger than him muahahaha!

DARCY: BANG! Like a bullet, fast as a...fast thing! Oh yeah I rock!

MASON: I'm so sorry Bobo but I have a new toy now, you're just not fun any more!

MASON: I'm so excited!

Yes Cody got his boy a tablet for his "homework" (yeah right lol)

DARCY: Huh! How did HE get THAT???
MASON: I'm older than you that's how!
DARCY: This here is sexism is what it is! Just because I'm a girl...
MASON: Oh never mind Darce, maybe dad will get you a laptop or something eh?
DARCY: The lady is not for turning! I don't take bribes!

Oh man these kids are complicated!

MASON: Ugh Darcy broke my tablet!

Awwws, say it ain't so?

JARED: Oh noes, dis is not lookin' good! I needs ta potty and he's gonna put me ta bed, I can tell!
GINO: Okay Gino you can do this! What does Cod...*ahem*...Jared want?

GINO: Right child, you need poops?
JARED: Yoos got it mister! Thank goodness!

JARED: Yoo da best gwampa!

JARED: Any minute now...

LACEY: What is GOING ON HERE???
MILO: No need to yell granddaughter! Just makin' me a nice salty fried snack!

LACEY: LOOK AT THE MESS!!!
MILO: Ohhhh this is gonna taste gooooooood! *does happy dance*

LACEY: Ugh that is DIS-GUST-ING!

DARCY: See that cake there munchkin? It's MINE! Yeah!
JARED: As ifs I cares ugly big dope!
DARCY: Jealousy, because you can't reach!
JARED: Whatevs I has bwocks ta chew, laters!

JARED: Uh-ohs! I is needins assistance over heres!
GINO: Okay Cody time to go for a nap!
JARED: Ugh! Dats not ma name! (channelling the Ting Tings lol)

Cody took a rare trip into town to perform for tips...

...and he was enjoying himself immensely!

But he knew he had to get home when it started to get dark! His commitment to his family always came first!

MASON: Why do I get the feeling I'm not alone in here?

<.< Ummm...

CODY: Umm so it won't take too long and it's really safe, do you trust your ol' dad?
DARCY: I...suppose?

CODY: Rise!
DARCY: Whoa, what the...

DARCY: Daddy?

DARCY: Daddy???
CODY: Just a little higher sweetie...

DARCY: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY!!!

CODY: S'okay honey I'm putting you down now!
DARCY: Oh my gosh oh my gosh! Wow!

CODY: There! Trust you daddy honey!
DARCY: TRUST??? Huh...I...my plumbob nearly went through my head, ugh...

DARCY:...that was nifty! *giggle*

MASON: Oh daddy can you put me in the air next, can you? Can you?
CODY: Sure son, sure thing!
MASON: You're the best dad in the whole world!

CODY: I'm the hungriest dad right now, and this looks...purrrrrty!!!

Later that evening, Cody was...feeling naughty!

CODY: Hey babe, come see this!
TIA: What?

TIA: Oh my gawd Cody put your clothes back on, really!
CODY: Come in here and make me! 
TIA: *sigh* Ridiculous!

TIA: *ahem* You need to seriously grow up Cody Von Strunkle!

CODY: Yeah she loves me! Put my clothes back on? Yeah right sweet cheeks!

CODY: *LE GASP*

CODY: It took PICTURES??? Is my butt really that hairy? Oh-Em-GEEEEEE!

CODY: First, I'm destroying these and second I'ma buy me a razor and get that cheek fuzz gone!!!

DARCY: I'm so tired I think I'll do my homework in the morning!
CODY: HEY GUYS!!! *whistles* I was just ummm...
GINO: The early bird catches the worm you know Anais!
MASON: How do I get muscular like daddy? Huh?

DARCY: Yeah my name's not Anais grandpa, it's Darcy?
MASON: Hello ghosty!!!
DARCY: I wanna die!

CODY: Hey baby!
TIA: Hey yourself!
CODY: Tell me, have you noticed my bottom hair?
TIA: *giggle* No, why?
CODY: Oh, well at that angle it could have been a leg, or...my manly man chest rawr!

TIA: Well come over here and give me a manly man kiss, pronto!
CODY: As you wish my little peach melba!

DARCY: Yahoooooooooo!

Homework? ;o)

MASON: Granny? I have a project I need to do for school? Can I PLEASE get on the internet now?
LACEY: GO AWAY! This is my turn to play!

Mature! :o/

Oh no...

...NOT AGAIN! What is wrong with you two???

TIA: We're in love, get with the program!

I'm just jealous! :o(

Just as the kids were returning from school, there was a slight mishap at the door!

MASON: Who's this weird guy in the bushes?
DARCY: Child catcher!
DOG: HEY I'm about to meet my maker here? Have some respect ya no good kids!

Yes this poor canine was off to the doggy kennels in the sky! Awww...

GINO: What? Why's everybody lookin' at me?
BUTLER: You're next old man, mark my words...you ARE NEXT!

CODY: Okay, get me some buffness stat!

CODY: AAAAAGH! Oh my GAAAAAWD!!! My hand!

CODY: Oh how embarrassing, tell me no one is watching?

No one except me, your freaky stalker lady! Muahahahahahahaha! XD

TIA: Yes I got me a job, this is going to be fun!

Tia was now a Sculptor by trade!

MASON: Vroooooom!
DARCY: You look so stupid!

MASON: Eeeeeeeeek! HEY! Whoa there!

MASON: WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOIN' THERE YA SUNDAY DRIVER!!!

DARCY: Vroom vroom, watch out there old man, I'm catching up on you!

MASON: Oh you think so do you? A race to the DEATH!
DARCY: Huh? Wha...ummm!

There, finished!

Oh em gee Gino not again!

DARCY: You may have beat me this time, but you won't be so lucky in future!
MASON: Whatever I won!

DARCY: What will we play now then brother?

TIA: Oh Cody...my goodness!

CODY: Yes darling wife? Do you notice anything different about me, hmm?

TIA: Yes you stink honey, go take a shower! Wowza!

CODY: She didn't even notice my new muskels! *sniffle*

NAKED CODY IN THE SHOWER FTW!!! XD XD XD

DARCY: Okay I'm ready to...

MASON: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!


MASON/DARCY: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR

TIA: BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEURGH!

CODY: Dad? You did it again didn't you?
JARED: Yeppers, tired not hungwee silly gwampa!
GINO: I...I'm sorry!

CODY: That's better, big muscles are nice but they're not me!

CODY: YAAAAWN Time for a nap methinks!

LACEY: Mmm, yum yum!

Yuck yuck Lacey!

LACEY*cough* Oh my, I can feel it hardening my arteries right now!

TIA: Ooooh shiny thingy on the desk!
LACEY: You touch that girly and I'll have your guts for garters, are we on the same page?
TIA: *gulp*

Tia had of course spotted Lacey's trophy for reaching the top of her career! Master Thief! She was awarded the FOX! Yeah!

MASON: I'm hungry! When is she going to move?
DARCY: Maybe she's making us an ice cream?

MASON: Or maybe not!
DARCY: Ugh when is she going to shift her butt?

Eventually Mason gave up and had left over pancakes instead, but Darcy got the prize!

DARCY: *licks lips* Yummy!

DARCY: *nomnom* Oh what a nummy treat!

But sadly tragedy was waiting round the corner to rear it's ugly head...

*SPLAAAAAAAAAAT*

DARCY: Aww crap-ola!

OH MY GOD!?!?!?! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

Gino was enjoying every single food appliance in the entire house, and going for seconds!!!

TIA: Greedy old coot!
GINO: What?

Mason ahd managed to get his tablet working again and was enjoying a tabcast about art.

MASON: GOT MY TABLET WORKING AGAIN MUM! WHAAAAAT? AM I SHOUTING? OH SORRY!



Gino was eating AGAIN! And his urge must have been bad because the food he was eating was getting worse in quality!

Tia and Cody were at it AGAIN! >.<

Is it wrong to hate her? Just a little? :o/

And as Gino fought with Carly, Lacey could only watch in despair! Her husband was behaving very oddly indeed as of late!

GINO: No I will not join you in the hot tub please go away!
CARLY: WHAT are you TALKING ABOUT???

Even more cooking ensued...

...and Gino seemed to be oblivious to his "addiction"!

The Von Strunkles settled down for the night, planning on an intervention in the morning. Cody and Lacey were becoming increasingly worried over Gino's state of mind. He kept forgetting things and behaving oddly, maybe the reason why he was eating a lot was because he was forgetting he had already eaten? Whatever it was they needed to get to the bottom of it, and fast before somebody got seriously hurt!

So I will leave you with the cuteness that is Jared! Next time we get right into birthdays from the moment it starts, Mason's and Jared's to be precise! Tia is under the weather again (as you probably noticed in this chapter) Tragedy strikes the family as do a few surprises! All in time for the Anniversary special after that! Thanks for reading, byeee! XD

5 comments:

  1. Those grease filled wonders you were seeing... I just have to say where I live we actually do that O_O, Ice Cream, ketchup and salt are used a lot. Poor Gino, I sure hope he's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT GREAT chapter LJ And I am lovin the Dinosaur bro and sis!!! Great chapter as usual and CANNOT wait for the next one !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome as usual. Mason's tablet Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Epic chapter ^_- Darcy is gorgeous x I love her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)