Saturday 7 April 2012

The Shylife of Lacey Von Strunkle: Part 8.2

Generation Six

Welcome to the final part of generation six! Well Lacey has been fun! And she has six children for you to choose from to be her successor! But first, read on and get to know them a little better. The Heir/ess poll will be separate from this chapter, it's a long one friends...be warned! XD


On the far side of Hidden Springs lived two young boys with their foster father. Rand Cauthon and Bran Tanner both lost their parents at early ages and were passed from home to home until Raymond Potts took them in!

 Bran discovered by accident one day that Raymond was an alcoholic, it explained a lot. They had been living with Raymond for 4 months and would often have to skip school to sober him up! Bran wanted to tell, but he and Rand had just become friends and didn't want to be split up!

Rand was against the idea from the start, okay he was a boozer but at least they had a roof over their heads and warm beds. He and Bran could take care of themselves! Until one night things took a turn for the worse...

 ...Raymond was having a rather heavy session upstairs while the boys sat downstairs, worrying over what state he was going to be in this time round!

 *THUD*
BRAN: Rand, dude, do you think he's okay?
RAND: Look, we've been through this a hundred times over! He'll be fast asleep as we speak!

 BRAN: Seriously I think I should go check and see if he's okay!
RAND: Don't be a fool Bran! He'll throw something at you if you disturb him, remember New Years eve?

 BRAN: I think I'm willing to take that risk, just to put my mind at ease!
RAND: Your funeral bro!

The sight before him made Bran gasp in fright! His foster father...

BRAN: RAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

 ...was unconscious! He'd drank himself almost to death! There was no other option but to get help or Raymond was going to die!

 RAND: What the heck Bran???
BRAN: Raymond needs a doctor! We need to tell someone!
RAND: Oh god oh god oh god!

BRAN: We have to call an ambulance Rand!
RAND: I know, I don't want them to split us up! You're my best friend! I...
BRAN: I know I know, but we need to do this!

 Raymond survived, but he was banned from fostering any more children! Rand and Bran did get to stay together, Tobin and Tonia Von Strunkle took them in. They had a spare cabin where the boys could have complete freedom while under the watchful eye of adults!

TOBIN: So this is your place! Tonia, my sister, she'll come round every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday to clean. So be considerate and don't be too messy and we'll get along just fine!

TOBIN: Oh yeah, and if you boys ever want to make some friends, my cousin Lacey across the street has twin daughters your age. Yeah Anais and Athena! Athena is a sweet young thing but Anais...she's...feisty and far too cheeky *ahem*...anyway pop over once you've settled in and say hi! They're a kooky family but...you'll be very welcome!

 Meanwhile at casa Von Strunkle...

LACEY: GINO! I forbid you to age up!
GINO: Relax babe, I'll still be sexy and you know it!

 GINO: Hmm, I wish for...Lacey's adoration until the day I die!

Your wish is my command! XD

Awww, Gino I love you big guy!

 LACEY: Over my dead body young man! It's your father's birthday and your brother is about to age up too! How can you even think about visiting that...that...floozy!
SPENCER: Chillax mum, I'll be back for Cody's age-up! Promise!
LACEY: *sigh* This is NOT acceptable Spencer, not one bit!
SPENCER: Gotta go, bye!

 HEATH: Yum, cake! WHAT? Spencer's going out? More cake for moi!

 HEATH: Seriously dad, homework? When there's cake?
GINO: Cake and Gino...we don't mix! So you do your homework!

 SPENCER: Hey baby!
HAYLEY: How did you get away?
SPENCER: I'm an adult now, I do what I like!

 SPENCER: Cute place Hayles!
HAYLEY: Thanks, follow me...I want to show you the bedroom!
SPENCER: *chuckle* I don't need to be told twice!

 While Hayley showed Spencer her new bedroom, the boys from across the road took Tobin's advice and went to meet the Von Strunkle Legacy family!

 LACEY: Hi boys! You must be Bran and Rand? Come on in and meet the twins!
RAND: *whispers* Let's go, she's freaky!
BRAN: *cough* Hello, I'm Bran and this is Rand! It's great to meet you Mrs Von Strunkle!

 LACEY: The girls are doing their homework at the moment, their brother is having a birthday! Come in, come in!
RAND: Like, really Bran! Let's go already!
BRAN: Oh come on what could possibly go wrong?

 ATHENA: Hey! You must be Rand! I'm Athena, we take art history together?
RAND: *drool* Oh um...hey! Nice to meet you Athena! The virgin goddess of wisdom and war right?
ATHENA: That's right! You into Greek mythology?
RAND: I am now!

 ATHENA: So I could show you my brother's paintings? Spence is really talented! He likes to paint girls a lot though!
RAND: Has he ever painted you?
ATHENA: No just my youngest sister Willow!

 RAND: Listen I was wondering if you'd like to go out to see a movie some time?
ATHENA: Sure that would be fun!

 ANAIS: HEY! What are you starin' at?
BRAN: Ummm...your lovely hair! It's very...printy!
ANAIS: Oh, okay you can live!

 CODY: Tia? Hi! I'm having a birthday wanna come over? I'll be old enough for you!

 Well she said sure, but she was kind of under dressed, Bran noticed the scantily clad woman hiding in the bushes!

BRAN: Mmmmm, girl in bikini!
CODY: HEY! Hands off dude!
TIA: I forgot to change!

 CODY: Yay Tia will be mine, oh yes...she WILL!
SPENCER: What's...happening? He can't age up, I'm the pretty boy around here!
ATHENA: Not for long, it would seem!

 CODY: Well, what do I wish for? Handsomeness and Tia's love and devotion! That ought to do it!

SPENCER: Aww no! He's got cool chest hair like me! Oh it's on mister!

Cody! Now Inappropriate!

 WILLOW: Somebodeeee! Anybodeee!

 ANAIS: Ye ye little stinker!
WILLOW: Anybody 'cept HER!

 WILLOW: Hewwo twustee bwock table!

 WILLOW: Woots, I is gunna build somethin'...or maybe chew somethin' not sure yet!

 ATHENA: He's drawing another girl!

Yep! Medusa? Or something! O.o

 WILLOW: All bwocks eaten! Wot is next?

 WILLOW: Sweet baby plumbob! Wot is dis???

 WILLOW: Wowwipop? Nope! *nomnom* Just warmin' up here!

 *ting*

 WILLOW: Man dat is some rockin' chewns!

 WILLOW: Whoa! Make way, It's comin'!

 WILLOW: Dat's gunna leave a stain!

 HEATH: And I was like baby baby baby ohhhhhhhhhh like...

That's enough of that! >.<

 ANAIS: I didn't do it!

Yes she did! She broke the toilet! And Heath saw her!

 HEATH: hmm, how much can I extort from Anais knowing she broke that toilet? 100 simoleons? Too cheap? Yeah that would buy a whole heap of cake!

 WILLOW: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah It's bwoken!

Well sticking your tiny foot into it will do that pet!

 WILLOW: Hawwo der I is just gunna chew on your ear there, m'kay?
PATCHES: *gulp*

 ATHENA: So I have a date with Rand tomorrow!
LACEY: That's nice dear, I'm eating my pancakes!
ATHENA: Oh-kay!

 This is one greedy little tyke! Pancakes as well as cake? And he doesn't get the slightest bit porky!

 HEATH: Umm...how did that get here? Who put this plate in my hand? Honestly I have no idea how it got here!

 HEATH: Someone is playing a prank on me! I didn't take it, I didn't! ANAIS BROKE THE TOILET!!! What?

 ANAIS: All my life I've been good but now...I..I....I.....I........I'm thinkin' what the hell!

 ANAIS: All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about...if you love me, if you hate me, you can save me baby baby!

We'll see if you feel the same later on tonight! ;o)

 HEATH: You offend me sir!
GINO: You get on my nerves but I don't whine about it! Go do something useful like...boil your head?
HEATH: Grrrrrrr!

 WILLOW: Not tired, not tired, not tired!

 Tired!

 Seems it was catching! Spencer took a break from painting and had a wee nap!

 Of course the butler decided at that very moment to make that bed, and we all know how he feels about Spencer anyway!

BUTLER: I still hate this kid!

 WILLOW: Good morning! I have risen from my slumber! What's for breakfast?

 WILLOW: Whoa! Man with tattoos! Daddy?
CODY: No honey, it's Cody?
WILLOW: Codeee? You gots big!

 Cody was getting nowhere with Tia so he decided to invite her round before a very important outing!

CODY: Hey Tia! Yeah come on over I've got something I need to tell you!

 TIA: Hi Codes!
CODY: Seriously, do you ever wear any clothes?

 Well you're not complaining are you boy?

CODY: Oh Tia!
TIA: *mphfffffmfffmfffffmmm*

 CODY: Tia? Will you...
TIA: Go on say it Cody!

CODY: Will you be my girl?
TIA: What do you mean your girl?
CODY: Do I have to spell it out?
TIA: I kinda wish you would!

 CODY: Will you be my girlfriend, will you be exclusive to only me?
TIA: Yes Cody, yes I will!

 Phew! That took a lot of work!

As Spencer got stuck into another painting, Cody was ushering the family along to the City Hall! He was graduating!

 So he scooped up Willow and headed to his ceremony!

 Cody graduated with the highest honour, he was voted most likely to be a rock star! Hmmm...

 ...Spencer did make it to his brother's graduation but as soon as he got home he decided to paint Willow...again!

 HEATH: Oh cake, I hear you calling me! I will meet you soon!

 Bran came for a visit and asked Anais to go outside to watch the stars with him. Rand was supposed to come over but something came up!

 BRAN: And that's Orion's belt, and next to that is a big grizzly bear!
ANAIS: It is not!
BRAN: *chuckle* Nah, but it looks like it eh?

 ANAIS: Bran, you're so smart! I just wanna...
BRAN: What, Anais?

 BRAN: ...WOW!
ANAIS: Was that...the right thing to do?
BRAN: Ummm...WOW!


 BRAN: I'd say yeah! It was totally the right thing to do!

 ANAIS: So...is this...love?

 ATHENA: How on Earth did she get a snog before me???

 HEATH: Come on come on...

 HEATH: ...arrrgh! I got beat again, beat again...
CODY: Hey! Quit the JLS and come outside a minute!

 CODY: Let me mystify you with my magical mystery...er...magic! I am the best illusionist in Hidden Springs and I...

 CODY: Come on! Ugh stupid hands!

 CODY: just errr...warming up?

 CODY: Right! Prepare to be astounded...

CODY: I thank you!

 LACEY: I want a bunny, make a bunny!
CODY: Mum!
LACEY: Or a dove, I want a dove!
CODY: MUUUUUM!

 In a Buffy loving household, the eldest child of the generation six heiress painted *gag* Edward *blech* Cullen and *snort* Bella whatserface! Ugh!

 Lacey took the news rather badly, rather badly indeed!

 WILLOW: We live complicatified lives!

Sure do sweet pea!

 Trying to calm her nerves, Lacey taught her little darling to talk proper like! XD

LACEY: Say unicorn?

 WILLOW: Holy plumbob mother you really should be tending to your seeds rather than sitting here conversing with little me! Please do not neglect your garden?
LACEY: *gulp* Huh?

 JACK: So, what's this do then?
RIVER: Dunno!

The afterlife, it's so exciting!

Cody was feeling a little down, his new job as a magician wasn't all it was cracked up to be!

Spencer went to visit his girl, but she was nowhere to be seen! So he went home, feeling depressed that the last time he saw her, he gave her a woo hoo to remember and she was now ignoring him!

The reason she wasn't there was because she was busy giving birth to these adorable babies, Sunny and Skye Morlen-Von Strunkle. Twin girls yay!

 That evening Cody frolicked in the veggie garden with the sprinklers...
 ...and noticed something creeping up behind his sister in the garden of remembrance!

 Domino was playing around trying to hide from her, so he could give her a fright no doubt?

 Cody, being a good brother, thought he would warn her and got more than he bargained for...

CODY: Yo Anais! He's behind yooooo!

 ANAIS: Oh, oh I'm Cody and I have a hairy chest and wicked tatts! I'm so bad at magic that even my own mother wants to kick my butt out of the house!
CODY: Hey!

 ANAIS: *mocking voice* Oh look behind you Anais there's a big bad scary ghost horse! Noo hoo! I'm such a big butch boy! La di da!

 CODY: You know I have no idea what Bran sees in you! You're a meanie Anais! A big fat meanie!
ANAIS; Boo hoo I'm a big pansy pants! Get a life Cody!

 CODY: You know what? I'm leaving to have a proper conversation with a grown-up! Good evening to you spotty head!

 ANAIS: Hey who you callin' a spotty head???

 CODY: Aaaargh here it comes Will! Big bad claw!
WILLOW: Oh noes!

So this was the grown-up Cody was talking about? LOL! XD

 Isn't she adorable?

 WIlLOW: Wuv ooh Codee!
CODY: Aww shucks kiddo, I love you too!

 Heath settled down into bed with his sister Athena, who was dreaming of taking over the world it seems!

HEATH: I'm tired, this was the nearest bed, any questions?

Nope! >.<

 What's going on here then?
 Anais is...having fun!

 HEATH: So we meet again Skee Ball machine!

 HEATH: ha you got lucky, if the school bus hadn't just honked at me you'd have been a dead machine! Laters!

 LACEY: There you go my darling!
WILLOW: Thanks mummy!

 WILLOW: Okies, dis is goof stuff yes?

 WILLOW: Mmmmm squishee!

 LACEY: I'm getting older, my kids are getting older...what's next? This truly sucks to be me!

 While out and about trying to drum up some popularity for his magic show, Cody met Hayley Morlen who had a bit of news for Spencer...

HAYLEY: Hi ya Cody could you tell your brother that he's the father of twin girls? M'kay thanks!
CODY: I'm an Uncle!!!

 After hearing the good news, Cody wowed the crowd with his magic...

 ...or not?

VERONICA: Hmm, he's okay!
MEAGAN: What? This guy sucks! I know he's my cousin's boy and your cousin but...

 MEAGAN: ...boooooooooooooo! you stink Cody Von Strunkle! STINK!

 And again with the girl painting!

 Athena took some time out to mourn her deceased ancestors!

ATHENA: Oh why did they have to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! *sob*

 ATHENA: That's going to be me one day, isn't it?

Not necessarily, you have to become heiress first! 

 Willow did her best Bela Lugosi impression again! And the dead shall rise...;o)

 LACEY: Grilled cheese is yummy and you girls are going to get wrinkles like me soon!
ANAIS: Mum!
ATHENA: Or die and end up in the back garden!
LACEY: Grilled cheese is yummy and...

 What is that Heath has in his hand? It's not...

 ...I swear I do not know how that boy stays so trim! He eats for the entire sim population!

 It was Heath and Willow's birthdays!

 Heath now is shy!
As is Willow!

 Heath looks a lot like Cody!

HEATH: Gotta go, more cake!

*sigh* Oh dear!

 WILLOW: There is a vampire gnome behind me, ugh how disgusting!

 Don't stand so, don't stand so, don't stand so close to me! Oh Kitty, you're always causing controversy!

 The next day after her shift, Lacey was not looking forward to going home...

 ...it was her birthday! She was becoming an elder!

LACEY: Do I have to do this? Can't I just eat more life fruit?

NO!

  Lacey is still lovely to me!

 Lacey did not embrace elderhood quite as well as her mother or father, or even her husband! But her fears were soon put to bed...

 GINO: Hey babe, what's up?
LACEY: It happened, finally! I got old!

 GINO: And so did I! Do you see me any differently?
LACEY: Well no...
GINO: It's not the end of the world, besides...

 GINO: ...I love you just as much, if not more, as I did when we were teenagers! We had the kind of love that Jamal and your mum were lucky to have! And now Spencer is experiencing it too, we're grandparents now Lace! We should enjoy what time we have left, not wallow in self pity because we have a few more wrinkles and a lot more years on the clock!
LACEY: I love you Gino Von Strunkle! Do you know that?

 GINO: Feel better?
LACEY: You know the answer to that! Let's just sit for a little while, I like the quiet!

 GINO: As you wish!

 Spencer still could not put down that paint brush for very long, he was obsessed and he was yet to meet his daughters!

And here they are! All toddlered up!

 Gino decided to help Lacey in the veggie garden, he felt they should spend as much time as possible with each other!

 While Cody tried to help little Willow with her homework!

CODY: So then i pulled out my wand and with a flick of my wrist...
WILLOW: Cody?
CODY: What?

 WILLOW: All I asked was will you make my homework disappear?
CODY: Of course!

 WILLOW: You're the best brother in the whole wide world, you know that?
CODY: Well, it has been said!

 All the kids were trying to get their homework done!

ATHENA: Wow that's a tricky one!
HEATH: Ha ha look at you scratching your head like an imbecile!

 ATHENA: You were saying muffin head?
HEATH: You gave me nits!

 Anais is back to her grumpy self I see! Just in time for her birthday!

 Anais is now natural born performer! Her lifetime wish is to become a vocal legend!

Athena is shy! Her lifetime wish is to become a paranormal profiteer!

So that's it, sorry it was sooooo loooong! I hope to have the heir/ess poll up soon! Just working on a couple more pics. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and possibly have decided who you want as heir/ess of generation seven? ;o)

One final note, the wonderful Bran Tanner and Rand Cauthon were created by SquallRavenhart especially for Anais and Athena! XD

6 comments:

  1. Yep, I know who I'm voting for :)Cody, Athena and Anais look great as adults. My cousin was watching over my shoulder while I was reading the part where Gino aged up, and she started to laugh so hard, and started to try singing "I'm Sexy and I know it", but she couldn't stop laughing. Loved as always, even if it was long. By the way, I'm needing a spouse for Jaeger, could you make one, or do you know of anyone you know who would like to? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. First :D Anyhoo, Time for me to stop lurking around. I LOVE this legacy and I can't wait for the poll and the new generation♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, poll is up! XD

      Delete
    2. Oh, rats. Not first. My browsers quite a lagger :p

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhh CANNOT wait for Gen.7!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)