Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Shylife of Cody Von Strunkle: Part 2

GENERATION 7


Previously on The Shylife...
Cody became generation 7 heir, married his sweetheart Tia Hickman, climbed slowly up the ranks of the Magician profession and became a father to a beautiful little boy named Mason! Lacey had fun with her biggest steal ever, a tree of prosperity! Heath decided he wanted to grow up sooner rather than later as Willow managed to narrowly escape wearing a dress she detested and took a disliking to her sister-in-law and was hell bent on getting her to sit on a whoopee cushion! So we return to the madness that is The Shylife with a little bit of cuteness, oh who am I kidding? A LOT of cuteness...

 MASON: Hawwos! Where is my daddy????

MASON: When I grows up I wanna be likes him...big and strong and have a top hat!

 Cody was beginning to do well at the whole magic thing! Even securing himself a permanent gig at the park! He even won 2 simfests! >.<

 Meanwhile his lovely young wife was feeling a bit under the weather!

TIA: I'm feeling a bit under the *gag* weather!

I just said that! But without the gagging! XD

 Yeah thanks, toss your cookies when I'm talking! Very rude, very rude indeed!

 After emptying the contents of her stomach into the second floor toilet, Tia began teaching her gorgeous wee angel to walk...

TIA: Come on Mason, this is gonna be a breeze! All you have to do is walk to mummy okay?
MASON: Okies, dat sounds like a plan!

 MASON: Oh...hold on dere woman you said nothin' bout lettin' go...you is lettin' go? Just one cotton pickin' minute here!

 TIA: Okay honey, walk to me! Come on you can do it!
MASON: Are you f*%&£$@ kiddin' me?

Nice angle there T!

 MASON: I is sittin' in protest! No walkies nu-uh!

 If Mason thought he was having a hard time of it, he should have spared a thought for his Auntie Willow who was being pestered by a very loving daddy Gino!

GINO: Ooooh you're so cute I could just pinch ya!
WILLOW: Whoa there old man! You dare pinch anything and you'll be s...

 TOO LATE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

GINO: *baby voice* Oh you're such a cutey wooty woo! Yes you are!
WILLOW: Unhand me or there will be trouble!!

 ...yeah I imagine Gino is scared out of his wits Will! XD

 WILLOW: *cursing under breath*
GINO: Who's gonna be a big girl soon? Huh? My ickle Willie!


 WILLOW: What did you just call me?

 GINO: Aww ickle Willie don't be so grumpy it's not in your nature, you're...
WILLOW: Whoa whoa hold up there! You do not call me Willie EVER AGAIN!

 WILLOW: You got that mister? 
GINO: You're not so cute any more!
WILLOW: You'd better believe it!

 Tia eventually had some luck with Mason and his walkies!

 MASON: Catch mees mumma I is gunna falls! Ooooooh scared!
TIA: That's it little man you're doing great!

 TIA: Oh good boy Mase! Your daddy will be so proud!
MASON: YAY DADDY! I WANT DADDY!

 Well daddy was busy getting further up the career ladder! As his gigs got better and his magic became more fine tuned...

 ...confidence grew...

 ...as did his audience!

 Tia was still poorly as her husband was hard at work, but daddy-in-law Gino was there to witness everything...

GINO: Well, that was something I didn't have to see...or smell!
TIA: Uuuuuuuuugh!

 GINO: You got a bun cookin' there girly?
TIA: Ummmmmm...

 TIA: Just a dodgy waffle, nothing to worry about dad!
GINO: She's got a bun cookin'!

 Cody eventually made it home just in time to teach Mason the rest of the rude words we all need while throwing eggs at old ladies, no? Just me then lol! XD

MASON: An so I walked right across to mummy and nearly fell over and hurt maself but am okies daddy!
CODY: Aww good boy, wish I was there to see it!

 MASON: Me too daddy! I wuv yoo daddy! Can I haves a top hat?
CODY: Of course you can my little buddy!
MASON: How awesomely wonderful!
CODY: YAY MASON! What big words for my little man!

 MASON: Oh yeahs I is a big boy! Who da man?

 CODY: You know daddy loves you too right?
MASON: Yes daddy, why is mummy making funny noises in the bathroom?
CODY: ?

 GINO: Told ya, bun cookin'!
TIA: Yeah okay you were right dad!

Yep Tia is expecting baby number two!

 It was finally time for Willow to become a teenager! HA! Check Carly in the background lol!

 WILLOW: Okay I wish for dad to NEVER call me Willie EVER again!

Willow now is a genius! Whoopee!

 WILLOW: Ugh, nobody understands me! I just wanna run away! I hate this family!

Wow, and to think as a toddler she said she was going to like it!

HEATH: Life just got a whole lot more complicated! Willow is totally moody!

Poor Heath! He can't wait to be a man and emulate Cody! He adores and worships his big brother!

 And so Tia got to the main skill, the final part of Mason's journey to becoming a big boy...

TIA: Okay Mason honey, you sit on it and you do your business!
MASON: Lady I is a kid, I don't have no bizness!

 TIA: Poopies for mummy?
MASON: Oooooooooh! That kind of bizness!

 MASON: I is doin it mummy!
TIA: Yessssssssss! That's my boy!

 MASON: Yay toys! Tim ta play!

 MASON: Oh noes you has got ta be kidding me!

 HEATH: Hey there Masey wasey little nephew of mine!
MASON: *sigh* Hi Uncle Heaf!

 HEATH: So what are you up to?
MASON: Well I was gunna play wit dat truck but you rudely interrupted me!

 HEATH: Awwwww you are so cute! Yes you are!

 MASON: What's wrong with these grown ups? Jeezy weezy!

 GINO: I find it rather unnerving that you are playing Grand Theft Auto dressed like that!
LACEY: I think it's highly appropriate now shush!

 GINO: *gasp* You just knocked that guy's head clean off!
LACEY: That'll learn him to try and steal my car! He he!

 WILLOW: Aaaaaaaarrrrggghhh that crystal ball glowed at me funny, how very dare it!!!

 WILLOW: I'm the bigger person, so I choose to walk away...calmly!

 Bez is still going strong! XD

 HEATH: Why do I feel extremely inadequate?

Poor Heath! He thinks he's wimpy, awww!

 Lacey would often just stare out of a window for ages, plumbob knows why! And as the family went about their odd lives, the heir arrived home having been promoted yet again!

 CODY: Honey I'm hoooooome!

 CODY: Honey? Tia? Baby?

 LACEY: She's in the den sweetheart!
CODY: Whoa burgler! You try and steal my stuff and I will make you disappear and re-appear as a rabbit! Take heed thief, I am Cool Hand Cody!
LACEY: Son, firstly I'm your mother so I know exactly what you can do magic wise and that ain't one of them! Second, why would I steal anything from here? I already stole it and brought it here!
CODY:...Point taken!

 Tia was in fact in the den, with Willow who had become her new best friend!

WILLOW: So you totally rock at painting! So I was thinking you could teach me to be a great artist like you and Spencer?
TIA: Honey, you really need the artistic trait to begin with and...

 WILLOW: Oh please I'm a genius, is that not enough?
TIA: Well I guess I could...give you a few lessons!
WILLOW: Cool thanks, and you totally don't look fat by the way I have no idea what Cody was on about!
TIA: Huh?

 TIA: Yeah I'm just incubating you little one, yes?

 CODY: Hey baby I've been looking for you!
TIA: Did you call me fat?
CODY: WHAT? Never, listen I got promoted and I just had to rush home and tell you!
TIA: Then why are you in your shorts?
CODY: I had to rush home via a detour to the sprinkler to tell you I got a promotion!

 Awwww! They always make up!

 CODY: When is baby coming to see me?
TIA: Soon my love, soon!

 MASON: Mummy where you takin' me?
TIA: Time to go to bed my little man!

 TIA: Goodnight honey!
MASON: Wait...what is happening?

 MASON: But mummy I is not tired!
TIA: Sweet dreams my darling!
MASON: But...I is not...

 Mason:...Zzzzzzzzz

 GINO: Yesssss! I rule! I rock! Woot woot!

 GINO: Okay how do you get these things off?

 Cody couldn't tear himself away from the sprinklers for long enough and ended up leaving his wife to put their son to bed alone while he...

 CODY: *giggle* I can't see you...but I feel you tickling me you little minx!

Who is he talking to?

 CODY: Hahahahahahaha! Stop I can't take it any more! Bad sprinkler, naughty! Oh hahahahahaha!

 Okay so some ghost thought it would be funny to scare poor Tia...

 ...oh so it was you River? Shame on you! Your granddaughter-in-law is pregnant!

RIVER: Big whoop I'm dead, gotta get my kicks somehow!

 Tia: Jeepers Heath get some clothes on will you?
HEATH: You dig it baby, don't try and fight it...I'm sexy and you know it!
TIA: Please, I've got knickers older than you!

 HEATH: I wanna be thinner and hotter, come on machine...do your magic!

 HEATH: I hope I look like HIM!
CODY: Oh my, keep dreamin' kid!

 HEATH: Nice!

 TIA: Ew get away ghost! I'm trying to paint here!
MILO: Like I care, this was my house generations ago! I can do what I want!

 HEATH: Wow that was great grandpa Milo!
TIA: Heath what did I tell you about putting on some clothes you weedy little creep!
HEATH: It's okay Tia, your attraction for me is getting to you I understand!

 CODY: What you painting baby?
TIA: Dunno, now gimme peace!
CODY: Okay I'm gone!
TIA: And get your brother to put some clothes on, it's obscene!

Ummm Tia? What about your husband?

TIA: He's a studly babe it's totally different!

Oh-kay! (and I agree) XD

 HEATH: Must.Be.Like.Cody!

 HEATH: Hu-nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

 HEATH: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

 HEATH: Oh gosh this is so much harder than it looks! How does Cody do it?

Umm he doesn't? He's just a natural god?
:o/

 MASON: Uh-oh I dint get to the potty in time!

 CODY: Whoa little dude! That is a stink I won't forget!
MASON: Sowees!

 CODY: There we are, all clean!
MASON: Waaaaaaaaaaaah I liked da stink!
CODY: What did I do?

 After upsetting his prodigal son, Cody thought that a peaceful afternoon in front of the TV with his wife would be just the thing he needed, but...

TIA: Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
CODY: What the...?

 CODY: THE BABY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! WHAT DO I DO????
TIA: Stop shouting for a start!

 CODY: Mum MUM! Help Tia's having the baby! I wasn't here the last time I don't know what to do!
LACEY: Calm down son, I got this!

 LACEY: OH MY GAWD I AM SO TIRED PLEASE LET THIS BE A DREAM AAAAAAHHHH!!!
COPDY: Thanks mum, real helpful!

 HEATH: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
WILLOW: Oh please, what is your childhood trauma? She's only...

 WILLOW:...HAVING A BABY AAAAAAAAAAAH!
TIA: Oh lordy! Oh here comes dad he'll help me!

 GINO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
TIA: For the love of...

 TIA: Here it comes!

Despite her unhelpful family, Tia gave birth to a healthy baby...

...GIRL!

This is Darcy and she has her grandfather's hair and grandmother's eyes!

 WILLOW: Who has a little sister then?
MASON: Who?

 GINO: Yeah that's right boy you scrub that ya hear?
HEATH: Yes dad!
WILLOW: Ha ha he's such a derp!
GINO: Willie? Potty duty!
WILLOW: D'oh!!!

 GINO: Aww who has a new baby sister? Huh?
MASON: WHO???

 CODY: Where do you think you're going huh?
TIA: *giggle* Nowhere!

 CODY: I'm so proud of you! Two beautiful babies, thank you!
TIA: No thank you! I couldn't have done it without my Codes!
CODY: I love you Tia, with all of my heart and soul!
TIA: Right back at you big boy!

Awwww! ;o)

 DARCY: Hawwo? Is dere anybuddy dere?

 DARCY: Dis sucks!

 WILLOW: Ugh I can still smell that potty, I think the smell is planted in my nostril hairs!

 WILLOW: Or maybe it's in my hair? I hate my life!

 Although Cody had declared his love for Tia, it didn't stop him from testing out a new toy he had acquired recently...his hypnosis machine! Anyway Cody wasn't even sure if it would work...

...would it? :o/

Well that's it, next time Cody plays around with hypnosis at his wife's expense, Heath finally ages into a young adult, and there is a problem in the household that worries poor Tia but how will she approach Cody with it? :o/ Byeee, hope you enjoyed this instalment, please comment I love to hear from everyone! xXx

9 comments:

  1. loved it loved it loved it! Mason is the cutest toddler EVER. Can't wait for more ^_^
    ~BethyGrace~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Yes he's pretty awesome! I do think Darcy is a sweetie too though, and number three? Hmm, wonder how they will turn out? ;o)

      Delete
  2. Cody and Tia's kids are so adorable! I'm so glad that Cody is heir, he's amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too! I adore Cody! So much more than Jason! It's that big! XD

      Delete
  3. Great now chapter and I just LOOOVE all the new babies, they are soooooooooooo cute!

    Great chapter as usual L to the J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! So glad everyone liked it! XD

      Delete
  4. Aww I loved that last picture! Can't wait till part 3........ -_- :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey do you think you could post a info thing on how to do install pose player? Brilliant chapter by the way! :D I love Heath... I would so marry him if I was sim, or if he was real.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I could maybe do a small and simple tutorial like a starter. And yeah Heath takes after his big bro Cody in the looks department! XD

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)