Friday 20 April 2012

The Shylife of Cody Von Strunkle: Part 1

GENERATION 7

Welcome to generation 7 of The Shylife! So you chose Cody to be the heir, good choice, and that means his brothers and sisters must leave! Well the ones that are old enough that is...

Starting with eldest brother Spencer! Yet to meet his twin toddlers, Spence took a ride over to see his girlfriend Hayley...

 They didn't waste any time getting re-acquainted! 

 HAYLEY: Spencer, meet your daughters, Sunny and Skye!
SPENCER: They're beautiful Hayles, just like their mother!

 Spencer was so overwhelmed by his new family that all he could think of doing at that moment in time was kiss the mother of his daughters...

 ...and propose!

 Hayley gladly accepted, she had been waiting for this moment since she was a teenager!

 That evening, for the first time both Sunny and Skye's parents put them to bed!

 When the day finally came for Spencer and Hayley to be married, young Skye decided that it would be a good time to walk to daddy!

 No one was as surprised as Skye when she made it safely to her father's loving arms!

 Spencer and Hayley Von Strunkle were married in a quiet little garden witnessed only by their twin daughters! One down...

 Young Willow was puzzled as to where her brother had gone! But soon forgot all about him when Cody decided to fire up the bass...

CODY: Wooooots! I is heir...oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Moving on...

 Anais and Athena were graduating! Spencer came to see his sisters finally embrace young adulthood! Athena was valedictorian and voted the most likely to have a big family...

...while Anais was voted most likely to be a millionaire!

LACEY: Oh I'm losing all my babies! *sniff* They're so grown up!

Anais rushed home to change and do her first sing-a-gram job...

 ...for Jesper Morlen! He seemed to enjoy her efforts!

 However as they were inside Leo and "Auntie" Damaris were behaving in a way that no aunt and nephew should!

 SETH: What is it honey?
JORGA: Something is...not right! My right eye is spinning! Something is afoot!

 After her successful first job, Anais decided to visit Bran and get to know him more, but he was angry over someone knocking down his bin and blamed poor Anais!

BRAN: Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!
ANAIS: Woah there fella!

 Anais managed to tame him for a moment and he agreed to be her boyfriend...

 ...but wasn't so keen on any more physical contact!

 BRAN: Seriously? My bin has been KNOCKED OVER!!!

I can see where you're coming from Bran, NOT! :o/

 Blond butler guy was so happy to see the back of Spencer that he couldn't move from in front of the fridge, much to Cody's irritation!

CODY: Dude! I'm like starving over here? I could eat you right now! Why do you insist on standing there? Ugh!
BUTLER: No more Spencer! I can hardly believe it, my feet feel like boulders! I can NOT believe it squeeeeee!
CODY: UGH!!! You suck butler man!

 However Cody forgot all about his growling stomach as his thoughts turned to more pressing matters...

CODY: Yo yo yo Tia MAAAAAAAAAARIA! My favourite girl in the whole universe! Get your fineness over here this instant! I have much to talk to you about my chicka chicka babe!

Oh Cody, honey you really stink at chat-ups!

 CODY: Hey girl, you are lookin' fine!
TIA: Cody stop being a jerk!
CODY: *cough* Yeah, um sorry...right!

 CODY: I have something I want to ask you my love!
TIA: Cody what are you...
CODY: Shh, just wait a moment...

 CODY: Tia Hickman...it's a beautiful night we're lookin' for somethin' dumb to do, hey baby I think I wanna marry you!
TIA: CODY!!!
CODY: If I could, then I would, I'll go wherever you will go! Way up high or down low, I'll go wherever you will go!

 TIA: Cody you cheesy jerk face! Of course I'll marry you! By the way you sing real bad!

 CODY: I know honey, I know!

 Unfortunately for Athena, her first day at work was not as successful as her twin's...

ATHENA: I'm scared...ooooh...I don't like ghosts!

It's behind you! ATHENA!!!

 ATHENA: Gotta fight that fear! Take this you big glowy ghost!

YAY!

 Lacey had recently been promoted, her youngest children were rather confused. Why was this burglar choking on their waffles?

HEATH: Ummm Missus burglar lady? Are you going to rob us?
WILLOW: Don't talk to her Heath, she might kill us!

 LACEY: Oh you silly kids! It's me! Mum?
HEATH: Whatever lady just don't kill us!

 After getting engaged to his beloved Tia, Cody arranged a bachelor party. He was enjoying himself tremendously dancing away!

 Well at least he was enjoying himself, his guests were bored stiff!

MICAH: Call this a party? When I was a boy parties were fun!
SPENCER: Drink your nectar Uncle Micah!
LEO: Yeah Uncle Micah! It's fizzy!
RAND: Who are you people???

 Over his bin trauma, Bran joined Cody in a dance off!

 Finding his fellow stags a bit dry, Codes decided to soak Leo in nectar and finally got a smile out of him!

 He and Spencer took to the mikes and sang a touching duet...out of tune! Anais was the real singer in the family! Why Cody thought he could ever pull off a song with his older brother was anybody's guess! XD

 SETH: My ears are buzzing! That sucked majorly badly!

Wow Sethy grammar?

 Not one to be put off by his failures, Cody sang a solo and drove all his guests away and the party was ended abruptly!

 Several nectars later and Rand was the only one who had stayed, his chicken dance was one of the more skilled performances I'd seen! ;o)

 The next morning, his head pounding and a mouth like kitty litter, Cody awoke to find his sisters moving out...

CODY: What the heck happened last night???

Oh bless him!

 ...and this is where they moved to! Ain't it awesome?

 Athena immediately called Rand round and made with the smoochies, asked him to be her one and only...

 ...then plucked up the courage to propose! But things didn't go according to plan!

RAND: Umm, I can't marry you sweetie!
ATHENA: *GULP* Oh...

 Feeling rejected and worthless Athena fought back the tears to ask the question that would no doubt break her heart and shatter her dreams...

 ATHENA: Why? Don't you love me? Are you not attracted to me?
RAND: Of course I am Theen! It's just...

His explanation was rudely interrupted by Athena's twin who had heard the whole thing from across the landing, and she was NOT happy...

 ANAIS: YOU JERK FACED TOAD!
RAND: Hey that's a bit harsh!
ATHENA: *sigh* Anais?
ANAIS: She's too good for your sorry butt anyway! Get out and stay out or I'll tear every follicle from your ugly head!!!

 RAND: Whoa hold up sister! I love Athena! I'm just rather hung over from your brother's stag do last night! And I don't think i'm ready for marriage yet!
ANAIS: Well at least hug her and say you're sorry!
RAND: Sure thing!

 As Rand hugged Athena, he realised that he might be ready after all...

ANAIS: That's better!

 As soon as Anais left, Rand got down on one knee and produced a sparkler of his own...

RAND: Marry me Theena?
ATHENA: *GASP*

 ATHENA: Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha...oooooooooh! I can't breathe!
RAND: Oh ma gawd what's so funny???

 ATHENA: Oh stop stop stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
RAND: I don't understand, is that a maybe?
ATHENA: It's a no sorry hun!

 ATHENA: *Glare* How do YOU like it???

HA! What in the blue fuzz was THAT all about???

 Bran? RUN RUN RUN!!!

BRAN: Wow this is Anais' new place? It's spiffy!

 ANAIS: Hello there big boy! Won't you come in?
BRAN: *GULP* Whaaaaa...ha...*drooool*

 BRAN: Wowza she is HOT! She's my girlfriend...and she's so HOT!!! 
ANAIS: I asked you over for a reason Bran!

 BRAN: I am your slave Anais, whatever it is! I'll do it, use me and abuse me! I don't care I am yours and yours only!
ANAIS: That's nice...but all I wanted was a kissy?

 ...

 ANAIS: Bran Tanner? Marry me you big ginger stud!
BRAN: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
ANAIS: Is that a yes then?

 BRAN: You bet your skimpy red knickers it is!

 ANAIS: And that's how you bag a bloke! Watch and learn sissy, watch and learn!
BRAN: Did you say something?
ANAIS: Nope! Just hold me big boy!
BRAN: Yes ma'am

Well Anais you're right, that works...

 ...or you could do this?

 Yep that worked too!

 ATHENA: OOOOOOH shiny!
RAND: It's a yes...yes?

 ATHENA: thank you Lord!

You're welcome! XD

 The twins had a double wedding...

 Athena and Rand first. Get out of the way Uncle Micah...jeez!

 ATHENA: Oh I feel...sick!
RAND: Well turn around and feel sick the other way please!

Uh-oh!

 ATHENA: Excuse me, coming through...sorry gotta go!

 ANAIS: Sissy?
BRAN: Are you ready my love?

 ANAIS: Hurry up, I feel icky too!
BRAN: Okay then, let's get this show on the road!

 CODY: YAWN! Weddings are so boring!
RAND: Hey dude it's your turn next! I hope Theena is okay!
CODY: She eats too much, pigged out no doubt!
RAND: Athena hasn't eaten all day!
CODY: Pregnant then!
RAND: *gulp* Huh?

 Anais and Bran said their vows...

 HAYLEY: Naww I love weddings!
CODY: Weddings are boring!
HAYLEY: Someone is nervous!
CODY: Ha! Not a chance, my wedding will be a breeze...and totally NOT boring!
HAYLEY: Oh Cody, you're so naive!

 WILLOW: Oh that was beautiful..except the puking, that wasn't pretty at all!

 Shortly after the wedding, Athena popped into maternity and rubbed her pregnant belly!

 Shortly after that, so did Anais!

 These twins did everything together despite being so different! And now they were having babies together!

 Although when Athena it go into labour, Anais freaked out as did husband Rand!

 But during her own labour, all she could think about was coffee!

 Athena gave birth to a gorgeous little boy called Kane Von Strunkle! He had his grandfather Gino's hair and his daddy Rand's eyes!

 Anais gave birth to Ella Von Strunkle, Lacey's hair and plumbob knows who's eyes! Jack's perhaps?

 Ella was not alone, she had her twin brother Ethan Von Strunkle to keep her company! He had his daddy Bran's hair and looks! But those eyes are Lacey and Anais'!

 Lacey Von Strunkle was a kleptomaniac, but until recently her steals were usually small things! This? This was her ultimate steal!!!

LACEY: I honestly have NO idea where this came from!

Yeah right Lace!

 LACEY: It doesn't even work, look!

 LACEY: Oooooooooommmmmmm!

 LACEY: Oh...that was nice!

 LACEY: nomnomnomnom!

 LACEY: Wow that was tasty, and tiring!

LACEY BEHIND YOU!!!

 LACEY: *gulp* Oh good afternoon Officer Spike!
SPIKE: Lacey Von Strunkle! You thievin' ol' biddy!
LACEY: Pardon me?

 SPIKE: I got a call from the Science Facility saying they're missin' one Tree of Prosperity! Wanna explain this to me pet?
LACEY: Look! This is my granddaughter Skye and her twin sister Sunny aren't they cute? And that's my grandson and granddaughter Quincy and Lee! My son Spencer just became a dad again, sweet eh?
SPIKE: Oh bloody hell, I never saw a thing, just please stop!

 LACEY: Nomnomnomnomnom!

 Skye Von Strunkle

Sunny Von Strunkle

Lee Von Strunkle

Quincy Von Strunkle

 CODY: la la la I'm getting married tee hee!

 As this was Cody's last night as a single young man, he and mother Lacey had a bit of fun in their toy form!

 Discovering his dear old mum's tree, Cody had a bite of a nice glowy fruit...thing!

CODY: Soooooo purrrty!

 Early that morning as Cody prepared his wedding, his baby sister Willow...or should I say Lady Willow of Hidden Springs, was hiding in the bushes...

 ...she did not want to wear this outfit! Luckily she was off the hook as the bus honked and she was off to school, missing her big brother's nuptials!

 Well Cody was SUPPOSED to be preparing for the wedding!

 The guests were arriving and he had no time to get his wedding outfit on, Tia was not amused!

TIA: Really Cody? What happened to your suit?
CODY: Umm ha ha it's a funny story actually!

 TIA: Flowers...I'm...allergic...aaaaaachoooooooooo!
CODY: Whoa there girly, don't you snotter on me!

Too late!

 Despite Cody's casual and rather snotty attire, the wedding was beautiful! Mr and Mrs Cody Von Strunkle were now officially generation seven's star couple!

 TIA: I love you Cody Von Strunkle!
CODY: I love you too...Tia Von Strunkle!

AWWWWW!!! XD

 As his new wife cut the cake, Cody could hardly believe he was a married man, but he was excited about the future!

 CODY: So...wanna make generation eight?
TIA: You betcha! 

 After their very first woo hoo, Tia and Cody were just getting used to being husband and wife, starting with a massage...

 ...but come on guys, in front of Cody's baby sis and his niece?

 Guys there are children present...and Bez the squirrel?

 GUYS!!! Oh forget it! The kids are off in disgust anyway!

 SKYE: Auntie Willow? they're at it again, oh my eyes!
WILLOW: Skye don't call me Auntie! It makes me feel...old!
SKYE: Ugh that is GROSS!
WILLOW: You can leave, I have to live with it!

 SKYE: I just sicked in my mouth a little!
WILLOW: Come on, let's go torment Heath!

 TIA: What is it Codes?

 Oh lordy not again!!!

 There are many beds in this house, I think they're on a mission! ;o)

 JAMAL: Hey hey hey! Spooky Jam Jam in da HOUSE! Ya feel me?

 RIVER: Did my dodo of a hubby come through here?

YEP!

 As married life was just beginning for our heir, across town his cousin Leo was proposing to his girlfriend, Nicola Morlen was to be a Von Strunkle like her big sister before her! Damaris may not have bagged Seth, but her daughter was to become the wife of his son!

 Seth and Jorga's younger child Piper on the other hand was struggling in love...

 Her relationship with first ever boyfriend, Scot Overton, went up in flames literally! He did anyway! He died! He is no more! But...

 Yuki Brown made everything great again!

 Both Seth's children were happy and expecting their own babies very soon...

 ...as was Tia Von Strunkle, wife to the heir of the Von Strunkle legacy!

TIA: Isn't Cody amazing?
HEATH: He's amazingly stupid!

 The family all stood round a pregnant Tia as she fixed the computer! Really guys? How chivalrous! NOT!

 TIA: That's done, what's next?

 A spot of mourning perhaps? :o/

 TIA: Oh it's so sad, they're all dead!

 TIA: Oooooh pretty!

 WILLOW: *whistles* La la la la la!

What's she up to?

 TIA: I love you Cody Code Codes!
CODY: Right back atcha Tia Maria, sweet liqueur!
WILLOW: Ick, I'll show them!

 TIA: Your eyes are so purple, I hope our b...
CODY: Our what Tia?
TIA: *giggle* Never mind!
WILLOW: Ha ha, farts are so not romantic tee hee!

 TIA: Aaaaargh you little freak what is wrong with you! Ugh, you disgust me!
WILLOW: It was just a joke, jeepers in-law!

 TIA: Cody your sister is weird!
WILLOW: Says you, you...woman!

 TIA: Before you go work on your gorgeous bod, I have something I need to tell you!
CODY: Oh yes? I'm all ears my love!

 TIA: We're having a baby!
CODY:...

 CODY: OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
TIA: Cody? Are you...okay?

 CODY: Am I okay??? AM I OKAY???

 CODY: I'm going to be a...DADDY?
TIA: Yes my darling, you are!
CODY: Saaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeet!

 TIA: Are you happy? Cody?
CODY: I am happy happy and even more happy! Hey there baby, I'm your daddy! Yes I am!
TIA: I can't wait to see you baby!
CODY: Come out now, I don't wanna wait!
TIA: CODY! Patience is a virtue...
CODY:...that I haven't got!

AWWW! He's loving that bump!

 WILLOW: Is that it? Oh this is not over Tia Pia Wia! I hate you! And I will not rest until you have sat upon a whoopee cushion!!!

 Aaaaaarrrggghhh! What is going on here???

 Oh that's better!

HEATH: So dad I'm thinking really hard about what I want to do when I grow up and...
GINO: Son, you have a little while to worry about that!

 HEATH: Could I maybe travel? Like Uncle Seth?
GINO: Whatever you want to do son, I will back you all the way. But concentrate on school for now please?
HEATH: Sure pops! I'll make you proud!
GINO: You already do Heathy, you already do!

 GINO: Heath wants to travel when he ages up, like your little bro!
LACEY: I suppose, sounds good. Seth got a wife and two best friends out of it!

 LACEY: Speaking of future, Cody is going to be a father! Tia's expecting!
GINO: And so it begins, we're officially past it my love!

 LACEY: Oh Gino, I don't feel like that!
GINO: A new baby means Cody has well and truly taken the torch from your hands and is running with it, and he's running well! He's officially the heir now!

 LACEY: It's really over! 

Aww Lacey, yes but you have a grandchild to look forward to!

 CODY: Et voila!
PROPRIETOR: *gasp*

 PROPRIETOR: You just got yourself a gig son!
CODY: Yessssss!

 ANAIS: Boooooooooooooo!

ANAIS THAT IS YOUR BROTHER!!!

 So while Cody and I were messing around at the park, Gino and Lacey had a cake eating contest, and nobody won...

 ...for the love of cake guys! STOP THIS MADNESS!!!

 GINO: I think we should...
LACEY:...Yeah, we really really should!

 Cody was nervous about his gig, as Tia was due any day he worried about missing the birth...

 ...he practised his tricks on his devoted mother...

 ...who thought he was marvellous of course, he was her boy after all!

 LACEY: Oh Gino, you have to see this! Cody you're my marvellous little boy!
CODY: Mum I'm a man now?

 GINO: Of course he's marvellous, he's our boy!
CODY: MAN!

Awww! XD

 WILLOW: Whatcha watchin'?
TIA: Monkey doing algebra!
WILLOW: Cool!
TIA: Props for the whoopee cushion by the way! Good one!
WILLOW: Thank you, I try!

 HEATH: Cody?
CODY: Yes little brother?
HEATH: I think I just made a major boo boo!
CODY: How so?
HEATH: *sigh* Well I found this lamp...

 LACEY: Huh, trust Heath to find this dirty old trinket in our garden!
*rub rub*

LACEY: What the...

 GENIE: Greetings mortal! How may I be of assistance?
LACEY: Uuuuuuh...

 GENIE: Do not run away mortal, I will grant you three wishes!
LACEY: Whoa there blue boy, you just came out of a lamp! It takes some processing...wait...three wishes you say?
GENIE: Yes! What do you wish for?
LACEY: Gimme money!

 GENIE: WISH GRANTED!
LACEY: Whoa...what are you...are you farting sparkles? Is it your birthday???

 LACEY: Hey that tickles what...

 LACEY:...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh...

 LACEY:...I'M RIIIIIIIIIIIICH!

 GENIE: You were already rich mortal, now what is your next wish?
LACEY: Shut up and get back in the lamp...I'll need to think!

 Cody was performing for tips in the run up to his first gig, hoping for a promotion to boost his performance...

 ...while his worst nightmare happened, Tia went into labour without him! Not only that but Tia and the couch...were as one!

 HEATH: Oh my plumbob, she's stuck in the couch!
TIA: I'm out now? Somebody sedate this kid!

 Cody began his gig, unaware that his baby was on it's way...

 ...Tia cried for him as the pain got worse and the contractions became quicker...

 ...Cody's gig bombed...

 ...but his first attempt at fatherhood was a great success! Tia gave birth to a...

...baby boy! Mason Von Strunkle was born while his father...

 ...faced the wrath of the audience!

 Mason has his mother's hair and...oh my word...Kip's eyes! How they managed to reach this far down the gene pool is a pleasant surprise!

 Despite his gig being a flop, Cody did get promoted and as soon as he could, he raced home to meet his son!

CODY: Hello Mason, I'm your daddy!
MASON: Daaaaada!

 CODY: You and me are going to be the best of pals! My beautiful little angel!

 CODY: Well done you!
TIA: I didn't make him alone, you had a little something to do with it too!
CODY: He's beautiful, just like his mummy!
TIA: And his daddy!

Mason brought such joy to the Von Strunkle household, another baby to nurture and raise to become potential heir for generation EIGHT!

So that's it, it was a long chapter and it took me a while but I hope you enjoyed it! And what do you think of Mason? Is he cute or is he cute??? Next time Mason learns the life skills and Willow ages up, and Tia feels a little under the weather! ;o)

Please feel free to leave me a comment, byeee! XD

4 comments:

  1. Did I see Sammi watching Cody's gig? All of the grand kids are amazing. Mason is one of the cutest though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she lives in Hidden Springs with her mother lol. I think Mason is the cutest toddler I've had since Jason! Really I do, and Jason was cute! ;o)

      Delete
  2. OMG Mason is THE MOST CUTTEST sim ever, Seriously I have never see na toddler Like him, I really love Tia too maybe that's way Mason is soooo cute!! Anyway Great chapter I REALLY loved it and Lacey LOL She has a bit of an attitude towards the genie ''Shut up and get in the lamp'' that made me LOL!
    I was sooooo happy to see Jamal and River make an apprearence and while I was reading I just remenberd Kitty, we haven't seen her for loooong!

    Anyway GREAT chapter LJ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Totally agree about Mason! I wonder what baby number 2 will look like? ;o) And Kitty is never too far away, it's always a busy night ghost wise! XD

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)