Friday 30 March 2012

The Shylife of Lacey Von Strunkle: Part 8.1

Generation Six


Well this final chapter of Lacey's reign is going to be in two parts, so welcome to part 8.1! Before we begin, here is a little tribute to the late and lovely River and her gorgeous hubby Jamal!


River Von Strunkle was the fourth child born to Dawn and Milo. She was also their last! A cute little thing, she inherited her great great grandmother Kitty's hair colour and her mother's eyes! Oldest sister Delta took to her right away!

But insanity reared it's ugly head during her childhood, and she was an interesting sim from that day onwards!

Yep River was far from boring! Her life was about to change forever when she became a teenager...

Jamal De Salle was the youngest son of Tyreece and Dani. His grandfather Jeff embarked on a romantic affair with River's grandmother, Dayna! And this is where their lives intertwined!

 River met and fell deeply in love with Jamal and they were high school sweethearts, meeting when they went to visit their grandparents, who were then living together, a strong bond was formed!

 It seemed like nothing could come between the young couple!

 It was as if they were meant for each other...

 River's young adulthood got off to a rocky start, dumping Jamal for her newly humanised IF and becoming pregnant out of wedlock...

 ...but like a homing pigeon, Jamal came back to her and they were soon married! He became a much needed father to Lacey, River's daughter to Vince. And three more children later their life couldn't get any better!

 Happy Jamal, always happy!

 Their marriage had it's ups and downs, but they were together right into elderhood!

Goodbye Jamal, we will miss your happy little face!

Goodbye River, my generation five heiress! We will miss your insane sweetness!

R.I.P. Generation five! :'o(

*sniff* Oh, how sad *ahem* right! Moving on...

HEATH: Hawwo? Who is yoo?

 HEATH: *nomnomnomnom*

 HEATH: *poke poke* I is gunna get yoos *poke poke*

 HEATH: HA! I is savins dis fur laters!

HEATH: Muuuuummy! Dis guy in da mirror is copying meeee!

 GINO: Well hello there pretty lady, shall we?
LACEY: I think we shall good sir!

 ATHENA: Hmm, that's funny I could've sworn mum and dad came in here! Hello???

 ATHENA: What are you two doing?
GINO: Shoo child...grown up stuff! Out!

LACEY: She's totally killed the mood!


ATHENA: Geez Louise! I only wanted to tell you that it's my birthday but nevermind, you have "grown up" stuff to do! Why was I even born?
LACEY: Yep, she killed the mood!

 ANAIS: Where's mum and dad?
ATHENA: Grown up stuff!
ANAIS: Woo hoo?
ATHENA: Yep!

 ATHENA: You ready for this?
ANAIS: Let's do it!

 Anais is now...shy! Awwwww! I think she's awesome, what do you think? ;o)

Athena is the more reserved twin, she's now family-oriented!

 LACEY: So Athena walked in on me and your father w...
SPENCER: Er...mum? I'm kinda trying to enjoy my cake?
LACEY: It's a perfectly natural thing you know Spency, you'll understand some day!

 Some day like now? Yes I had a glitch fest in the house and Spencer went all kablooey on me. Anyway here he is as a young adult! What do you think? Heir worthy?

 ANAIS: Yeah so...like...I'm totally not going to school! I'll sing in bars to earn money and...

Yeah like that's gonna happen kiddo!

 And guess who came to visit? The gorgeous young adult Hayley Morlen!

 Spencer could sense his girlfriend was near!

SPENCER: Hayley?

 LACEY: Umm I thought she was gone! Ugh what have I gotta do, kill her?

 Spencer nervously made his way to meet her, he hadn't seen her since they both aged up! This was going to be exciting for the both of them!

 SPENCER: Hi!
HAYLEY: Hello Spencer!
SPENCER: Hayley you're beautiful!
HAYLEY: Ditto!

 Meanwhile Cody and Heath became the best of friends...

CODY: Okay little guy, you just sit on it and...poop!
HEATH: Sit and poop, okies!

 HEATH: I is sitting, just need the poop and we're all done!
CODY: You can do it kid. You're my brother and I love you!

Awww, Codes!

 That night Spencer and Gino slept in the same bed, and I realised that Spence was his father's spitting image!

 LACEY: Oh wow! 

Yes, Lacey has one on the way!

 LACEY: So I'm eating for two now, so I'll eat two platefuls!

 ATHENA: Hey mum!
LACEY: *choke* WHAT is she WEARING???

 LACEY: So I'm pregnant!
ATHENA: What's new?

 ANAIS: So mum's pregnant!
GINO: What's new?

 SPENCER: Good morning everyone in my family...and the butler...and all unseen Imaginary Friends! What a glorious...oooh waffles!

 ANAIS: Spencer, you are totally lazy, you've slept half the morning! Get a job or whatever, I have to go to school so it's only fair!
SPENCER: Thank you sister, your suggestion has been noted!

 GINO: Gaaaad! Put some clothes on son! There are women in this household!

 SPENCER: Okay, lemme get this straight! YOU are telling ME to put some clothes on???
GINO: I am your father, it is non-negotiable!

 SPENCER: Somebody please, see the irony in this!

 ANAIS: Ha ha, that's so funny!
SPENCER: Who are you talking to you crazy cockatoo haired munchkin?

 SPENCER: Come on, what is going on in this house??? Why is she blocking the dishwasher?

 ANAIS: Oh yeah, he totally thinks he's hot! Loser!
SPENCER: You'd better not be talking about me young lady!
ANAIS: Bite me pretty boy!

 CODY: Say plaster Heathy?
HEATH: Is yoo hurt Codee?
CODY: Say it? I'll be so proud of you!
HEATH: Pwasta!
CODY: Close enough!

 ATHENA: OMG! Granny and Grandpa are on Youtube! SINGING KARAOKE???

 And here is Spencer's collection of art work! He likes girls, a lot!

 Pregnancy number six, ageing adult, much sleep needed!

 CODY: Okay kid, this is the big one! Walking!
HEATH: *gulp*

 CODY: Come on little fella, you can do this!
HEATH: I can't! I is scared!

 After much encouragement from his big brother, Heath was trotting over to him in no time!

HEATH: WOW I is walkins Codeeee!
CODY: Yes you are, come on, just one more step, that's it...

 CODY: ...YESSSSSSS! Heath you're da man!
HEATH: Yay I walked, I is a big boy now?
CODY: You sure are buddy, you sure are!

 Spencer what are you doing? Just because you've become a painter doesn't mean you can sit there and read "Where's Bella?" Come on get your finger out and...PAINT!!!

 That's better my friend!

 LACEY: Man down, vampire gnome in the hallway!

 Since Milo and River were no longer around to maintain the garden, it fell to Lacey as guardian of the veggies!

 I think Spencer has been playing too much Super Mario Bros, what on earth is that monstrosity???

 HEATH: I is here, hours and hours, sitting in this yucky chair! Where is Codeeee?

School tiny dancer, sorry!

 Lacey was getting bigger and bigger as the garden thrived, she was now level 6 gardening skill! And she was storing up life fruits, this doesn't bode well!

 Spencer continued to paint every freaky abomination that was in his gorgeous head!

 As the teens sat down to do their homework, Anais tried one more attempt at rebellion...

ANAIS: I ain't doin' it!
CODY: Suit yourself!
ATHENA: You'll end up like mum in the criminal career!

 ANAIS: Is that supposed to scare me?
ATHENA: *sigh* Do what you want Anais, it's no skin off my nose!
CODY: It's too late for you anyway, you missed the bus and the head teacher is gunning for you!

 ANAIS: That bus driver has it in for me, he didn't wait, he left early and I was still eating my waffles! Geez, why do you people torture me???

 ANAIS: Have I not suffered enough by just living in this house? They're all crazy and a big stuffed toy struts around and talks to me, and why can nobody else see her???

 ANAIS: And why do I get the feeling that there is someone coming up behind me that I cannot see???

 KOKO: Hey Codes, I scared her real good huh?
CODY: Whatever!

 SPENCER: All done!

 SPENCER: The red eyed guinea pig represents me and my feelings towards society! The red in it's eye is the rage over being in a cage and getting gawped at by people! This is my life...I think...I feel! This house is a cage and I am that guinea pig!

Spencer? Stick to being a pretty boy?

 LACEY: Why is that girl watching me water?

That is Tia, she is Cody's potential girlfriend, although she has aged abruptly! Darn!

 HEATH: I think da bromance is over, no?

Aww Heathy misses Cody!

 And still she gardened, come hell or high water!

Aww isn't Gino cute? And thin! XD

 ANAIS: Who is this girl?
CODY: Dunno, she followed me home!

 ATHENA: Aww little Heath, I just wanna squeeze you so tight!
HEATH: Whoa pweese don't! I just ate!

 ATHENA: I'll be your new best friend if you like?
HEATH: Umm...no offense lady but you smell like a girl!

 ANAIS: UGH! What's the point of you? Nobody else can see you and Spencer already thinks I'm a nutter for talking to you! And that girl over there is totally calling the men in white coats! WHY Lulu WHY???

 LULU: Well...
ANAIS: Uh-uh no excuses! I don't wanna hear them! I'm done looking crazy ya hear?

 LULU: You're a meanie Anais Von Strunkle!
ANAIS: Are you still here fluffy?

 I must say, Spencer is dedicated to his new profession! But enough with the girls already???

 And while she was tending endlessly to the garden, Lacey went into labour...

 ...sparkled a bit and gave birth to a bouncy, beautiful baby...

 ...GIRL!!! Yes this is Willow Von Strunkle!

 And although he was standing in the kitchen the whole time Lacey was in labour, dad Gino was over the moon!!!

 Here is the babby in question! She has River's hair and those IF eyes! Cute!

 HEATH: Don't look bunny! There is a stinky girl behind us!
WILLOW: Hawwo bruvva! You no wanna play wiv me?

 WILLOW: He no wanna play! Who that?

Vampire gnome, beware!

 WILLOW: I is gunna like dis famwee!

That's what you think titchy!

 Spencer and Hayley met up and...never stopped kissing and flirting the whole time...

 SPENCER: Don't worry baby, once the heir poll is over we can start our own family! Even get married!
HAYLEY: um Spence? Even though my parents didn't, you're supposed to do those things the other way round!

 And it was time for Heath's birthday! Spencer took him to his cake...
 ...WHAT is he WEARING???

 WILLOW: Whoooo dis guy? He sniffin my hair!

 Handsome Heath, now with the lucky trait, how...lucky! XD

 Prom night was upon the teens, Cody was named King of the prom and he asked a loner classmate to dance because he felt bad for him but instead of thanking him he threw his drink in Cody's face? How rude! Cody also got into a fight with a classmate because he looked at him funny!

Anais was prom Queen, she became romantically involved with Tami Pollak and she revealed to Anais that she liked her a lot.

Athena saw someone with the same attire and was not having it! She asked them to leave or change, a fight broke out and everyone gathered round to cheer them on. Athena got caught checking out someone else's date, another fight broke out on the dance floor. She also spotted a 3 eyed Llama? She then got into yet another fight with a classmate for looking at her funny too, must be a Von Strunkle family flaw!

 A newly aged Heath was waiting up for his sisters and brother to come home and tell him all about the prom...

HEATH: I'm just bored, and lonely!

 ANAIS: Wow that was a lovely prom!

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ANAIS????

XD

 When the teens arrived back, some ghosts came out for the night and upset Athena...

ATHENA: Ewww ghosts are like...sooooo not cool!
CODY: I think they're cool!
ANAIS: I don't care!

 Seriously? Anais is doing homework! Hold the phones!!!

 As her twin sister got acquainted with homework, Athena went to bed...

...Heath on the other hand, needed to take care of the brat who took his place!

And that's it for now, part 8.2 coming your way soon! Hope you all liked it, what do you think of the offspring? I'm smitten of course! Bye! XD

2 comments:

  1. All of the kids turned out well so far, but I already have my mind on who I want for heir, unless Heath and Willow change that ;)I have another chapter of The Destruction Of The Codes If you haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Six Babies!!!
    Anyway great chapter LJ and bless Little Willow I LOVE her sooooo much :)
    GREAT CHAPTER,I want Spencer to win the heir vote!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)