Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Shylife of Lacey Von Strunkle: Part 7

Generation six


***WARNING*** Tragedy and photobooths abound! Just sayin'...

Welcome back guys! So the last time I left you with a child at his birthday cake, ready to become a teenager! So Cody? Get on with it munchkin!!!


SPENCER: Dang it! This looks nothing like my Hayles! Grrrrr...I failed!

It looks like Lady Gaga Spence, no matter get your butt into the kitchen and cheer your brother on!



CODY: Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Stretcheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

My handsome little man is a handsome big boy! Codes my honey...now SHY! Sweet! XD

 GINO: How dare you!
CODY: Ummm pardon me?
GINO: How dare you look better than me, I'm your father...have some respect!

 SPENCER: Sup dude?
CODY: Hey!

 SPENCER: You're a very handsome chap!
CODY: Awkward!

 The twins' birthday just crept up on me...

 MUTANTS!!!!

 Jamal took both girls to their cakes...

 Yep it's catching!

 Pretty girls eh?

CODY: Athena! Don't go running off!
SPENCER: I'm still gorgeous...right?
ANAIS: And...streeeetch!
ATHENA: You people are plebs!

 Another plethora of birthdays, another big Gino!!!

GINO: What?

 I dunno, i turn my back for one minute and...*sigh*

GINO: Run run run!!!

 ANAIS: Grandpa? Come tuck me in?
ATHENA: HEY! I'm more tired than you stinky chops, I bagsy grandpa first!

 ANAIS: Don't make me go all diva on your a$$!

 ANAIS: Oh yeah I'm so the favourite granddaughter!

 JAMAL: Goodnight sweet Anais! Pleasant dreams!
ANAIS: *sigh* G'night...gran...d....paaaaa *yawn*

JAMAL: A grandfather's work is never done!

 ATHENA: How on earth did I get out here? Huh!

 JAMAL: You ready to get tucked in little lady?
ATHENA: Grandpa?
JAMAL: Yes?
ATHENA: DUCK!
JAMAL: Wha...

 JAMAL: ...oof!
ATHENA: He he he!

 JAMAL: Oh this means war missy!

 Yes, never fear, the gnomes are still around in casa Von Strunkle! They pop up in the most unlikely of places and times!

 Meanwhile, as Jamal and Athena were pillow fighting next door, River was finding her garden maintenance was being hindered by their fun...

RIVER: HEY! Keep it down over there! You're upsettin' the veggies! I'm trying to work here!

 Yes the Von Strunkles have a karaoke machine!!!

RIVER: #My love, there's only you in my life...the only thing that's right!#
JAMAL: #My first love, you're every breath that I take, you're every step I make!#

 JAMAL: ...my...endless looooove!
RIVER: OH MY GOOOOOOD! What the heck are you doing??? I'm gonna pee my pants...ooooh...hahahahahahahaha he's...twirling! Oh I can't...bre...aaaaaa...the!

 JAMAL: Whoooooooooooooooooot! Let's do that again!
RIVER: God I wish I had a camera!

*ahem* Well...never mind!

 CODY: Ah trusty computer game, you'll help me overcome my nerves won't you?

Nerves?

 SPENCER: I have the uncrontrollable urge to clean this toilet!

Your wish is my command gorgeous!

 SPENCER: I hate this, and yet I am compelled to plunge on...

 As the family went about their daily business, River had a bit of a...robot moment? She just stood and stared into the house, like that! It freaked her grandchildren out...and the butler!

SPENCER: It's like she's burning through my soul!!!
ATHENA: Spency? I'm scared!
BUTLER: Why do always agree to come back here? This house is cursed I tell you CURSED!

 The reason behind Cody's nervousness was revealed, and her name was Tia Hickman!

TIA: So Cody why is your house all dark?
CODY: My brother is telling a lame old scary story!
TIA: COOL!

 SPENCER: And so Polly turned the door handle as the floorboards creaked under her feet...
RIVER: This sucks! What kind of story is this???
SPENCER: A sickening stench passed her nostrils, like burning flesh and curdled blood!
RIVER: I mean, curdled blood? Puh-lease!!!

 SPENCER: ...and with a sickening splat, the zombie ghost monster crushed her skull with his massive hands...
CODY: Ewww oh my plumbob I'm going to be sick! Mummy help me!
TIA: *gasp* Oh Spencer...then what happened?
SPENCER: Then he buried her and was never seen again!

 CODY: That was so lame-o bro!

 TIA: Oh please, you screamed like a little girl and I heard you wretching behind the couch!

 ATHENA: Aw Cody, you really blew that date big brother! You were trembling like a big baby man!
RIVER: Disappointing grandson of mine! I didn't think you had coward as one of your traits!
JAMAL: Yeah, he's supposed to be a daredevil Riv, pah!
CODY: Shut up! I so am a daredevil!
ATHENA: Whatever you say...*giggle*

 JAMAL: Okay, I'm giving this ball one last chance...do your thing sweetheart!
LACEY: Oh mighty ball, what does the future have in store for my wonderful dad, Jamal Von Strunkle?
 LACEY: hmm, death, death and more death?
JAMAL: I told you that ball sucked!

 LACEY: Dad wait...
JAMAL: I'm outta here, damn ball...who invented that heap of junk anyway!!!

 LACEY: It says I'm going to be a mummy again...oh!

 That evening an acrobat was coming to Hidden Springs, Anastasia Woodland was her name and she impressed River which was a miracle! It was a great night out for the family!

 CODY: So let me get this straight, we get to go out and see an acrobat for the evening, but we still have to do our homework? How is that fair?
SPENCER: Nothing in this life is fair kid, remember that!

 JASON: She's good, your granddaughter! Gets it from me though!
JACK: Yeah yeah! Just keep thinkin' that bub!

 Jamal thought it might be nice for himself and River to do something together, just the two of them. So he took her to a Simfest!

 But this Simfest would be memorable for one reason...and one reason only!

BLONDE: Hey! Something's going on with your wife!
JAMAL: Wha...

 RIVER: Oh heck!

RIVER: Well...this sucks spectacularly!

 RIVER: Oh please Mister weird a$$ reaper! Even though you no loger have your cloak and look scary...I can't go with you!
REAPER: Come on Von Strunkle, don't mess me around here, I got a job to do!

 JAMAL: What a sucky day this has turned out to be!

River Von Strunkle died at the age of 90 years!

 LACEY: Mum, mum, mummy?
ANAIS: What's going on?
ATHENA: I think...granny's...dead?
CODY: Oh for the love of...I can't handle another death!
SPENCER: Okay hold the homework! What did you just say?

 ANAIS: Granny! Oh what a cruel world!
ATHENA: I'm so sad, she was so full of...madness!
LACEY: *whimper* MUMMY!

And yes the boys just went back to their homework like typical males...

 ...and Jamal arrived home, obviously he was still in denial over River's death!

JAMAL: Come on old girl, let's go put your headstone in the garden!

Or maybe not?

 JAMAL: There you go, back with your beloved parents *sob* Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


 LACEY: Daddy?
JAMAL: Oh River why did you leave me?

 LACEY: She's at peace now dad, and you'll see her again some day!
JAMAL: I miss her already!
LACEY: I know...

 LACEY: ...oh daddy I didn't tell her how much I loved her!
JAMAL: Oh baby she knew! Come here...aww my little Lacey!

 LACEY: I'll never be happy ever again!

 ...A few hours later...

 GINO: WOW! That was...unexpected? Umm...thank you River?

 LACEY: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

 LACEY: MUST.DESTROY.EVIDENCE!!!

 LACEY: Lacey Von Strunkle you harlet!!! How could you??? *ripriprip*

 ...another few hours later!

 Jamal had spent 24 hours solid in the garden until Lacey managed to get him inside and feed him..

 ...but everywhere was a constant reminder of River!

JAMAL: #I can't live, if living is without yo-ooo-oou!# *sob*

 Having recently taken up drama club, Spencer had a recital that he invited the family along to. Lacey thought this was just what her dad needed to put his mind off River's death!

 But just moments after entering the school, Jamal came back out in the middle of the recital, wailed loudly at the door...

 ...and passed away at the age of 97!

 Finally he was going to be with his beloved River again!

 He couldn't wait to go with the reaper...

 ...jumping happily into his grave!

 His family stepped outside at the end of Spencer's performance to find his gravestone!

SPENCER: Grandpa?
LACEY: Dad? Daddy?

 CODY: You do know this is all your fault right?
SPENCER: *gulp*
LACEY: Oh come on his performance wasn't that bad!

 LACEY: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddy!
ANAIS: What the...aw man not AGAIN!!!

 Jamal and River were together again in the afterlife! Spencer won a trophy for his drama recital and put it by his grandparents' graves along with Jamal's heroic trophy!

 Lulu: Hi I'm your Inaginary Friend come to life!
ANAIS: And your point is caller?

 Lacey went all weird...

 ...yep she was having a baby!

 Athena was surprised that her IF hadn't come to life as she was more loving to Fifi than Anais was to Lulu!

 ANAIS: I aim to misbehave!!!


 SPENCER: Hmmm I really should eat something!

 RIVER: So, you've forgotten me already?

NEVER!!!

 LACEY: Uh-oh!

 RIVER: LACEY!!! What in the world...?
ATHENA: Ugh I hate fire!
ANAIS: I didn't do it!
LACEY: I got this! Stand back!

 ATHENA: Are you really dead granny?
RIVER: What do you think?

 After the fire, Lacey reverted to pancakes!

 LACEY: COME AND GET IT!!!

 Gino was reading a pregnancy book AGAIN! Pictures Gino?

GINO: Nope I'm really studying this!

Yeah right...

 LACEY: *yawn* Gino has developed snoring in his old age!

 SPENCER: OH.EM.GEE! She's having ANOTHER BABY!

 LACEY: Let me out, Oh no I'm a ghost! My hand went right through the window...when did I die???

Glitch ahoy! ;o)

 CODY: Hello Ladies, I'm Cody and I'll be your hunk for today!

*snort* Oh Codes, you're so young!

 CODY: Tia is so not going to say yes!

Um, maybe, maybe not but I'll still love you honey!

 SPENCER: So mum isn't dead or we wouldn't be able to see her lovely green *grimace* "maternity" outfit?
ATHENA: I see, but why did she shout out "I'm dead"?
SPENCER: Because she's crazy, and crazy people think..they're dead?

 CODY: Eating cake won't make me chubbly will it? I have to stay gorgeous for prom!

 ATHENA; So you see mother you're not dead! You're just crazy!
LACEY: Who told you that?
SPENCER *mutter* Don't say me, don't say me!!!

 ATHENA: Spencer of course!
SPENCER: D'oh!
ATHENA: He's very wise!
LACEY: Uh-huh?

 UGGY!!! WELCOME BACK!!!

 Domino was having a hard time in death just as he did in life, getting stuck in walls and the like!

 Lacey was having a hard time getting over her parent's deaths! And she was hormonal too which didn't really help, poor Cody found that out the hard way...

 LACEY: Oh that's beautiful Codes!
GINO: Honey?
CODY: If it's so beautiful then why is she wailing and gnashing her teeth?

 LACEY: Oh that was mum's favourite tune!
CODY: I'm finished now?

 LACEY: She always loved a good ending!
CODY: *sigh* I'm outta here!

 LACEY: I don't think I'll ever laugh or smile again!
CODY: Deep mum, real deep, now I'm off to drown myself because my piano playing stinks and Tia doesn't fancy me, kay bye!

 GINO: I bet I can get you smiling again, remember our first kiss?
LACEY: *grin*
GINO: He he that's what I like to see!

 ...

 BUTLER: Why do I come back here? That boy! I hate that boy!

Yep blondie butty here still hates Spency!

 ANAIS: Mum you okay? you look kinda pale!
ATHENA: Stinky pants! She's fine, she does that face all the time!
SPENCER: Am I the only person that cleans up around here?

 BUTLER: Oh golly gosh...what fresh hell is this???
SPENCER: Yo Codes what is up with that butler? He's been weird since I was a kid!
CODY: No idea!

The butler had in fact noticed Lacey go into labour!

 LACEY: Oh God why do I do this to myself???

 Lacey gave birth to a...

 ...it's a boy! Welcome Heath Von Strunkle to this mad family!

 Yep that's an odd way to hold a baby!

 Good god Lacey! What are you doing to your child???

And here is the lovely little Heath! He's a brave loner, aww bless!

So until next time, that's me up to date pic wise, so I need to get back into the Von Strunkles! I think the girls are about to become teens and Spencer is approaching young adulthood...oh my! Bye byes, please comment below, I love hearing from people! XD

5 comments:

  1. WOW What a long Chapter!
    It was sad to see River and Jamal go but's that's the Von-strunkles for you!!

    Great chapter and all the kids are cute and aww Bless lil' Heath VS!

    CANNOT wait for next chapter to see the kids age up!!

    I wonder how Seth is??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you may see Seth attending someone's wedding in the near future? ;o)

      Delete
  2. RIP River and Jamal, but hello Heath, you little cutie! Tia is beautiful by the way. I have another chapter of Ilon Silversmith by the way if you want to check it out.

    http://jay-zinga-blogging.blogspot.com/2012/03/ilon-silversmith-chapter-two.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to catch up :) RIP River & Jamal x Loves Domino's butt going through the wall!!! Loving Cody with Dawn & Rivers eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)