Saturday 24 March 2012

The Shylife of Lacey Von Strunkle: Part 6

Generation six


Welcome to generation six, part six! Last time Lacey gave birth to twins Anais and Athena. Spencer became a very handsome teen while his brother Cody became a pretty sweet child (with green hair lol). So here's what happened next...


Lacey, having eaten erm...too much, ran for the limo that was going to take her and the other adults away on vacation for FREE???

Anais didn't like this very much!

ANAIS: *whimper* Help!

 Earlier that evening, Spencer had scooped up his sisters one after the other and put them to bed, but Anais was NOT tired at ALL!

ANAIS: Yous dropped da ball here mister!
SPENCER: Time for beddy byes, Spency has something he needs to do!

SPENCER: Hi Hayley! It's Spencer! Yeah? I missed you at school today are you alright? Oh you've just got back from a weekend trip? Wow! My parents and grandparents have just gone on a free trip, wanna come over? Cool, see you then!

Aaaaah, young love! XD

CODY: Oh Em Gee? Did he just invite a GIRL over? Oh man mum is going to be sooooo mad wait 'til I tell her...oh poo, she's not here!

CODY: Oh no, what if they like...kiss and stuff? Eww I think I just threw up in my mouth a little! Kissing girls? I'll never do that!

We shall see my tiny friend, we shall see! ;o)

Finally Hayley arrived, but Spencer took a bit of a turn...

HAYLEY: Umm Spence? Why are you hiding in this bush?
SPENCER: Pretty lady...oh god oh god oh god!

Things weren't getting off to a very good start...

HAYLEY: Spencer? I came here to spend some time with you and all you can do is hide in foliage??? I'm outta here!
SPENCER: NO! Wait! Come on in and let's study!
HAYLEY: Umm okay, better than standing in a bush I suppose!

 Once Spencer got Hayley inside, his confidence seemed to grow! He knew what he had to do if he wanted a date for prom...

 ...he did what his cool, confident dad would do! He wooed her!

SPENCER: Hayles? I got ya somethin', you want it?
HAYLEY: What is it?

 SPENCER: Ta-daaaaa!
HAYLEY: *gasp* Oh Spency!
SPENCER: Red roses, for the cutest girl in Hidden Springs!
HAYLEY: They're beautiful!

 SPENCER: Yessssssssss! *cough* I mean, errrrr....*ahem* Glad you like 'em!

 SPENCER: Hayley?
HAYLEY: Yes Spencer?
SPENCER: I have a question to ask you! 

 HAYLEY: What question would that be Spency?
SPENCER: Do you like me?
HAYLEY: *blush* Would I be here if I didn't?

 SPENCER: Cuz I really like you! I really really...
HAYLEY: Okay okay! Ditto! So what are we going to do about it? You do know we could have been cousins if my mum had married your Uncle Seth?
SPENCER: Lucky for me she married Jesper!

 SPENCER: Hayley?

 HAYLEY: Yes Spencer?

 SPENCER: Do you wanna be my girlfriend?
HAYLEY: Yes Spencer, I would like that very much!

Spencer's first kiss was the most amazing thing he had ever experienced! Her lips were so soft and sweet, and even Tom his IF couldn't sour the mood...even though he tried!

SPENCER: Watch the stars with me?
HAYLEY: How can a girl refuse?

 ...

TOM: Hey! What ya doin'?
SPENCER: Oh great!
HAYLEY: What?
SPENCER: Nothing, come outside! We can keep each other warm!
TOM: I don't like her Spence, she's...got a pointy nose!
SPENCER: *sigh*

 SPENCER: This is fun, don't you think?
HAYLEY: It is, I think it's because I'm here...with you!

 TOM: I hate her!

 CODY: WELL! Somebody is too busy sucking face to do his homework...not me I'm off to be a good boy! So there! *sigh* I HATE homework, but I don't have a girlfriend so homework it is!

But Codes? You'll NEVER kiss a girl, you said...aww he's growing up!

 The next morning Spencer recruited the butler to help him before the school bus arrived...

TOM: You do know that she'll suck out your soul and leave you a shell? Hayley is EVIL! All girls are Spency! Listen to me, I'm your best friend!!!

 SPENCER: Say, Layla? Are girls evil?
LAYLA THE BUTLER: Sometimes, but then again so are boys!
SPENCER: So if I fail this test today, it's because you're evil?
LAYLA THE BUTLER: Probably!

 ANAIS: Hey sissy! If ya eat dis, your mouth turns gween!
ATHENA: Weely? WOW!
ANAIS: Uh-oh, Spency back from School!
ATHENA: *nomnomnom*

 SPENCER: Say flag Anais?
ANAIS: Flaaaaaaaag! *mutters* man dis sucks!
ATHENA: Ha ha, she get talkies and I gets yellow twuckee!

 Spencer was trying to take care of the twins the best way he could, teaching them life skills and seeing to their needs...

TOM: Hurry Spence, this one here's bursting my ear drums! Stuffing is coming out of my ears as we speak!

 SPENCER: There you go Anais! Get this down you and then you can go to bed!
ANAIS: You is kiddin' right? 

 ANAIS: Okies I is givin' yoos one more chance! Reconsider your choice here bubba! I is NOT Tired AGAIN!!! I kill yoo! You is no leavin' me heres!

I think he might be Anais!

SPENCER: Nighty night little sis!

 ANAIS: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

 CODY: I'm not sure if I want to go home, I can hear Anais screaming from here!

 When Cody did get home, Spencer was strutting round the front garden like a loon!

SPENCER: Yay I'm in love!!!

 Two days had passed by and it was almost time for the adults to return, that afternoon as Cody did his homework again...

CODY: Where is Spencer???

 ...Spencer went home with his big cousin, Anton!

ANTON: My sister is gay, you tease her and I break your pretty boy face, got it???
SPENCER: *gulp* Hum noo?
ANOTN: Yeah that's right! You just keep babbling like a plonker!

 ANTON: And don't touch anything either! Just do your homework and shut up!
SPENCER: Fradknjgeifkslsm...huh? *whimper*

 SPENCER: Hi Veron...*ahem* la la la la la!
VERONICA: Hey Spence! Anton have you been scaring our little cousin again?
ANTON: I don't scare anybody! OKAY???

 ANAIS: You is NOT my BROTHER! Touch me and I wipe my bogey all over your yucky suit...aight beeeeeatch???

 ATHENA: Ha ha Anais I is hidin', she is never findins me!

 ATHENA: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeencer!

 ANAIS: Dis is NOT acceptababble! I is not havin' dis!

 ANAIS: Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeencer!

 SPENCER: So I think I should go home now, and by the way I would never tease you!
VERONICA: It's Olivia who's got the girlfriend, not me!
SPENCER: Oh...so I'm just gonna sneak out the back before Anton sees me okay?
VERONICA: Whatever!

 CODY: Oh Koko! I will never get involved with a girl...I promise!

Hey not so fast shorty! I have plans for you pal!

 Spencer was so happy to finally be home, as he finished the homework he couldn't concentrate on at his Uncle Micah's...

 ...the age old question cropped up once again after staying up watching Angel re-runs on Syfy!
SPENCER: So if cavemen and astronauts got into a fight, who would win Tom?
TOM: Well...I know Hayley wouldn't win for sure, so whatever side loses...that's the side Hayley's on!

SPENCER: Well, cavemen have fire and clubs and I suppose they would bite...astronauts suck really don't they? And...HEY!!!

ATHENA: Why he no come? I'm so neglectified!

You tell 'em short change!

ATHENA: Okies, I is hidins again...ooooh ducky! Thank oos Auntie Pylia!

;o)

ANAIS: Dis is sooooooooooo unfairs! GET ME OUTTA HERES!!! BEFORE I POOP MY TROUSERS REAL BAD!!! 

Just in time, the adults arrived back from their free vacation, and a very chubbly Lacey was ready to become an adult!

Lacey had a few more wrinkles than I'd like but, she's still a cutie!
(I had her work out before I made her over, so she's thin again)

ANAIS: So, you finally decided to shows yer face huh? Well mummy, I is gots news fur yoo! My nappy is full tee hee!!!

Welcome home Lacey!

RIVER: Hey! Horse! Dead or alive, you cannot trample my veggies! Kapish???

SPENCER: Hey baby!
HAYLEY: Hey!

 RIVER: The yetis stole the laundry! This is not acceptable! This means war!!!

GINO: Hey baby what's up?
LACEY: Oh Gino! I want another baby...but...the household is full and I'm too old!
GINO: Lace! I promise if the house gets a little less crowded, we will have another baby okay?
LACEY: Am I old?

GINO: No honey...you're perfect!
LACEY: Oh Gino! We're happy right?
GINO: No...
LACEY: What?
GINO: ...we're blissfully ecstatic babes! This is heaven on earth!
LACEY: *giggle* I love you!
GINO: I love you more!

Prom time! Spencer was prom king and he and Hayley were inseparable all night! Yep it was a successful evening and Spencer was so high afterwards...

 ...that he read his little brother a bed time story about the king of handiness!
He soon had the little fella fast asleep!

 
 
 Aww Spency what a nice brother you are!

SPENCER: He's asleep...finally! Now I can get outta this dang awful tuxedo!

 JAMAL: You are getting old...
JAMAL: ...stupid ball...knows nothin'!

 River decided that if her hubby was allowed to play with a stupid glowy ball, then she should be allowed to mess around with a stupid glowy cauldron!

RIVER: I dunno! I wanted a potion to get rid of my fear of the pool but...I've no way of knowing if it worked!!!

 That evening Hayley turned stalker and hid in the same bush Spencer met her in a few nights before...weird!

 Even weirder, Lacey took a severe disliking to her!

LACEY: I don't like her!

 GINO: Hey baby girl! You wanna play with daddy?
ATHENA: Umm no?

 LACEY: I still don't like her!

RIVER: YOU! I have a great big bubble with your face crossed out! This means I'm annoyed at you! Why I do not know but you'd better run kid!
SPENCER: I think I'd better do my homework!
HAYLEY: Listening to old people is so tiring!
RIVER: You'll never get old girly because my daughter will kill you!

 LACEY: I STILL don't like her! She's a little hussy and she's not good enough for my Spency!

 LACEY: She's still here! Why is she still here???
HAYLEY: I'm your son's girlfriend?
LACEY: She's talking to me! Why is she talking to me???

 GINO: Shoo! You're upsetting my wife! GO!
HAYLEY: But...I might be the mother of your grandchildren some day!
LACEY: *shudder* Over my dead body!
GINO: Filth! For shame!

 RIVER: I don't think it worked! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

 JAMAL: Never fear pretty lady! Speedo man is here! *humph* Just lemme stretch!

 RIVER: Oh for the love of...
JAMAL: Geronimo!!!

 JAMAL: Whoooooo! Invigorating!
RIVER: I'm outta here!

 JAMAL: Rescue mission complete! What's for dinner?

 ATHENA: You stinky sissy!
ANAIS: Speak fur yerself...my potty isn't steamin' gween mist!

 ATHENA: Ha ha sissy you sleepy!
ANAIS: ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ

What's going on here then??? ;o)

 RIVER: Well...that...was...an experience!

 JAMAL: I'll say!

 JAMAL: Aww man! These pictures must be DESTROYED!!!

 HAYLEY: Why do they hate me so much? I'm going home!

 LACEY: Mum? Some girl is trying to steal my little boy!
RIVER: Tough, that's life! Get over it!
LACEY: Thank you mummy I feel better now!

 JAMAL: I am too cool for school!
LACEY: Potty time again girls!

(who didn't empty them from last time?)

LACEY: She's trying to steal my little Spency! WHO IS SHE????

 LACEY: Gino? Some girl...
GINO: Yeah, the girl I threw out last night is trying to steal your Spency...I know honey! Now concentrate on the matter at hand!

 The Von Strunkles were enjoying the benefits of Showtime in the basement!

 Spencer more than anyone...

SPENCER:Whoo...yeah...rock on daddio!!!

 JAMAL: Hey son! Do ya know any Lady Gaga?

Cody had a big event to get through, his birthday! Becoming a teenager was a big deal...and soon his vow to avoid girls...would be well and truly broken!!!

That's it! You'll see Codes next time! Byeeeeeeeeee! ;o)


5 comments:

  1. Too bad no one else in the family likes Hayley besides Spencer. Can't wait to see Cody as a teen (although I've already seen him on facebook ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't understand what their problem is! I think it has something to do with the photobooth glitch? You know when 2 people go in, get their photos taken, come out and their "partners"? So I think the family took a disliking to her because Spencer was supposed to be his brother's "partner", and he was flirting with Hayley! Weird eh? :o/

      Delete
    2. I hate that glitch, Spencer and Cody together? I don't think so. Spencer and Hayley make a much cuter couple for some reason! XD

      Delete
  2. WOW Great Post LJ, VERY funny and Lacey, GOSH she needs to chill man!!!
    100% great as always L to the J !!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! XD She's a big mamma bear lol!!! XD

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)