Saturday 10 March 2012

The Shylife of Lacey Von Strunkle: Part 5

Generation Six


Welcome back to part 5 of the Shylife! Last time it was a very sad affair, we lost Dawn, then we lost the gorgeous Domino who belonged to River since her young adulthood. But the saddest of all was the passing of the generation four heir, Milo! It was a sad house without them, but as I've said many times before, where there is death...



LACEY: Ummm...

...there is also...

...LIFE!!! Yes our generation six heiress was expecting her third child! YAY!!!

Poor Lacey couldn't control her grief as she hung out the washing, she missed her grandfather very much! Losing her granny was bad enough!

LACEY: Oh grandpa Milo, you'll never get to meet my baby! *sob*

 Spencer tried to keep his mind occupied by playing in the playground...

 ...which worked for a little while...

 SPENCER: Hmmm...

 SPENCER: I'm so sad...everybody keeps dying! What if mum or dad are next?

 TOM: Hey Spence? You wanna play?
SPENCER: I suppose, I mean I'll probably be dead tomorrow if this family is anything to go by so why not!

Meanwhile River kept up Milo's garden, she had officially taken over!

Lacey decided to go and get some medical advice at the local hospital...LACEY BEHIND YOU!!!

LACEY: Vince?
VINCE: RIVER!!! I have a bone to pick with you!
LACEY: River?

VINCE: I WANNA SEE MY DAUGHTER GODDAMMIT!!!
LACEY: Whaaa...
VINCE: I have rights you know!

Poor Vince seemed to be losing it!

Poor Lacey was so overcome with emotions, her father yelling at her and thinking she was her mother, her granddad's death...and people collapsing at her feet?

Yes a couple of vampires couldn't stand the heat and went for a few v's on the pavement!

When she got home, her eldest son was also trying to come to terms with Milo's passing...

SPENCER: Mum? Are you going to die like great grandpa Milo?
LACEY: Oh gee I hope not! I'm having a baby!

Gino was also very upset over losing his grandfather-in-law...

GINO: *sob* WHY???
LACEY: There there Gino, everything is going to be fine, you'll see!

LACEY: Gino?
GINO: Wow Lace, you're getting...oh dear time to brave the treadmill my darling?

LACEY: Gino, I'm not overweight I'm just carrying a little extra...now don't freak out?
GINO: M'kay...

LACEY: I'm pregnant!
GINO: Oh Em Gee? WOW!

GINO: If it's a boy can we call it Milo?
LACEY: Er...no!
GINO: This one here's a kicker! Bam, right there yeah! *giggle*

 Lacey was enjoying the television with little Cody, little Cody was NOT enjoying the cooking channel very much...

CODY: Was dis? Boooooooooooooring!

 SPENCER: Boring you say? Well I am the boredom basher and I come with a tale that will make your hair stand on end!
LACEY: Shush Spence mummy's watching T.V.?
CODY: Wow my footsie is big!

 SPENCER: ...only to find that the calls were coming from INSIDE the house! *theatrical gasp*
CODY: Me no like, stop Spency!
LACEY: Spencer Von Strunkle if you don't turn the lights back on at once I will scream and scream until...

 SPENCER: OHEMGEEILOSTMYGREATGRANDDADANDYOU'RESHOUTINGATMEANDIT'SMYBIRTHDAYANDIWANNADIE!!! *sob*
LACEY: Oh great, I missed it! Go to your cake and get out of my sight!

 Yes it was Spencer's birthday, he was becoming a teen, so here goes...

 Spencer is now handy, and handsome! Wowza!!!

 Not to be upstaged by his big brother, Cody was also having a birthday! Childhood beckoned...

Cody is now a daredevil, oh this is gonna be good! XD

 Newly aged Spencer seemed a little lost while Lacey went back to her show...

 ...then something odd happened..

SPENCER: Why yes I would love to!

Huh?

 SPENCER: I got the moves like Jagger...I got the moooooooves like Jagger! Yeah!
LACEY: Okay that's weird...

 LACEY: Cody, your big brother has officially lost it! The sooner he leaves this house the better it'll be for all of us, one crazy sim is enough and granny River ain't going anywhere any time soon!

 CODY: I hear ya sister!

 SPENCER: M'kay, I kinda forgot that dancing with my IF in front of people would make me look crazy!

 SPENCER: Ah well there's no harm done, I'll just go and explain exactly what happened...

 SPENCER: So you see there's this competition and you win mega simoleons for the best dance so I was just practising and...
LACEY: Shhhhh...Sookie and Eric just kissed and Bill just found out from Pam that Eric's at Sookie's house!
CODY: We live complicated lives don't we brother?
SPENCER: Which is why the money would come in handy...

 SPENCER: ...ummm mummy? What's wrong? GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNY???
CODY: Oh I know what this is...I saw Aliens!

RIVER: Alright alright, what's all the fuss about?
SPENCER: Granny mummy's dying!!!
JAMAL: Ohhhh I know what this is! I saw When Harry Met Sally!
RIVER: You men are fools! Fools I tell ya! She's got wind!
LACEY: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah BABY!!! Having...baby!

 LACEY: Wow mum, are you having a baby too?
RIVER: Don't get cute, I got Gino's fat disease okay!
SPENCER: So she's not dying then? Cuz I gotta go update my Simbook!
JAMAL: Geez honey you really do look pregnant!
RIVER: Off topic, hot water and towels NOW!!!

 LACEY: Too late...

Lacey gave birth to a baby...

...GIRL! This is Anais Von Strunkle! (pronounced An-ay-is)

 JAMAL: Hey guys, there's another one over here!

Yes she had twins! Meet Athena Von Strunkle! Instant age-up ahead...

 This is Anais as a toddler, she has Vince's hair and eyes!

 And this is Athena as a toddler, she has River's hair and Vince's eyes!

Well that's it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, what do you think of the kids so far? Cute eh? I'm going to play with my wee family today and get Spence to prom with a special young lady you may know...byeeee! XD


13 comments:

  1. The kids are amazing, Spencer is my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have a pretty good Idea who that special young lady is for Spencer ;)

      Delete
    2. I think they make a surprisingly cute couple too! ;o)

      Delete
  2. What adorable twins! Oh my another tough poll ahead me thinks ;) Lol at Lacey watching True Blood :D Nearly finished the books (2 left to go) I can highly reccomend them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every child Lacey has is able to turn into toy form, don't know what that means for the rest of the legacy but it should be interesting! XD

      Delete
  3. Awwww Bless what beautiful children River has, ;let's hope there ill be more!!
    Great Chapter as always L to the J !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful chapter! It is sad that they lost so many all at once. New babies always help though! They are so cute! I love the twin girls!
    Spencer is looking awesome! ;)
    And boy is Vince losing it! <.<;; Pycho IF!
    Loved the chapter looking forward to the next! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the chapter. :) Do you think you could one day put Cody and Spencer on the exchange on the sims3 website? : P Every single sim so far has been so good looking. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try, sometimes they don't upload for example Lacey wouldn't. Don't know why! :o/

      Delete
  6. That sucks that they won't upload, I hate when that happens. :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I was wondering if I could use the Von Strunkle family house for my short series: The adventures of the gnomes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, it should be in my studio, I uploaded it a while back! ;o)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I got pictures already. When I added my gnomes to the von strunkle's it was like a war erupted!

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)